Tough Mudder?

glockgod

glockgod

Awards
anyone else do it?

Just did it at Mount Snow (Vermont)...

10 miles, 28 stations, over 3000 feet of vertical climb (multiple times), more mud then i ever seen in my entire life, running in snow, mud, water hosed, jumping into 35 degree water with ice blocks, mud, cold water, no towels to dry off, more mud, running thru rivers, mud and more mud and about 4 hours long, crazy and one of the most amazing things i ever did!

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Im doin it when it comes to Michigan. Was scheduled for July but it got pushed back some time so whenever it is now. Are you doin foilies in your avi Irish Cannon?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anyone else do it?

Just did it at Mount Snow (Vermont)...

10 miles, 28 stations, over 3000 feet of vertical climb (multiple times), more mud then i ever seen in my entire life, running in snow, mud, water hosed, jumping into 35 degree water with ice blocks, mud, cold water, no towels to dry off, more mud, running thru rivers, mud and more mud and about 4 hours long, crazy and one of the most amazing things i ever did!
a buddy of mine just did the same one as you. He loved every minute of it

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
what kind of training did u do to prepare?

joelast

joelast

Awards
Did the one in Jersey back in November, great time. I hear the one in VT. was rough. It was definitely worth once but the price is a little ridiculous. If anyone's thinking of doing one I recommend you do a lot of running, get a team of your buddies and just have a good time with it.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thinking about the one in Pa in April. It does get costly though

glockgod

glockgod

Awards
money well spent! I did some running and hiking towards the end. I should have been in much better shape! I will say this strong upper body helped a ton climbing over walls and ropes...

I never got over 5 miles (distance) when im on a treadmill for an hour and I finished this race.

Plan on doing the VA one!

joelast

joelast

Awards
money well spent! I did some running and hiking towards the end. I should have been in much better shape! I will say this strong upper body helped a ton climbing over walls and ropes...

I never got over 5 miles (distance) when im on a treadmill for an hour and I finished this race.

Plan on doing the VA one!
To TM defense a chunk of their proceeds goes to The Wounded Warrior Foundation, Can't get upset about that.

If you can do 12 good pull ups and run 10 miles fairly comfortably/quickly you will easily finish in the top 5% percent.