- 05-10-2011, 12:46 AM
anyone else do it?
Just did it at Mount Snow (Vermont)...
10 miles, 28 stations, over 3000 feet of vertical climb (multiple times), more mud then i ever seen in my entire life, running in snow, mud, water hosed, jumping into 35 degree water with ice blocks, mud, cold water, no towels to dry off, more mud, running thru rivers, mud and more mud and about 4 hours long, crazy and one of the most amazing things i ever did!
- 05-10-2011, 02:00 AM
05-10-2011, 01:23 PM
Im doin it when it comes to Michigan. Was scheduled for July but it got pushed back some time so whenever it is now. Are you doin foilies in your avi Irish Cannon?
05-10-2011, 01:24 PM
05-10-2011, 07:31 PM
05-16-2011, 06:28 AM
05-16-2011, 11:53 AM
Did the one in Jersey back in November, great time. I hear the one in VT. was rough. It was definitely worth once but the price is a little ridiculous. If anyone's thinking of doing one I recommend you do a lot of running, get a team of your buddies and just have a good time with it.
05-16-2011, 12:06 PM
05-17-2011, 12:04 PM
05-26-2011, 03:54 AM
money well spent! I did some running and hiking towards the end. I should have been in much better shape! I will say this strong upper body helped a ton climbing over walls and ropes...
I never got over 5 miles (distance) when im on a treadmill for an hour and I finished this race.
Plan on doing the VA one!
05-26-2011, 12:48 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By thebiggerpict in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2011, 10:49 PM
- By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 35Last Post: 03-12-2011, 11:43 PM
- By LaXBro in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2010, 08:38 PM
- By BIGG DOGG in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 05-08-2009, 01:21 AM
- By institutional in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-09-2003, 10:41 PM