Tough Mudder? - AnabolicMinds.com

Tough Mudder?

  1. New Member
    glockgod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    131

    Tough Mudder?


    anyone else do it?

    Just did it at Mount Snow (Vermont)...

    10 miles, 28 stations, over 3000 feet of vertical climb (multiple times), more mud then i ever seen in my entire life, running in snow, mud, water hosed, jumping into 35 degree water with ice blocks, mud, cold water, no towels to dry off, more mud, running thru rivers, mud and more mud and about 4 hours long, crazy and one of the most amazing things i ever did!

  2. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74317

    His mudder was a mudder.
  3. Senior Member
    drinkyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,104
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    84917

    Im doin it when it comes to Michigan. Was scheduled for July but it got pushed back some time so whenever it is now. Are you doin foilies in your avi Irish Cannon?
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,374
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    956426

    Quote Originally Posted by glockgod View Post
    anyone else do it?

    Just did it at Mount Snow (Vermont)...

    10 miles, 28 stations, over 3000 feet of vertical climb (multiple times), more mud then i ever seen in my entire life, running in snow, mud, water hosed, jumping into 35 degree water with ice blocks, mud, cold water, no towels to dry off, more mud, running thru rivers, mud and more mud and about 4 hours long, crazy and one of the most amazing things i ever did!
    a buddy of mine just did the same one as you. He loved every minute of it
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  5. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    82879

    Sounds pretty cool.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  6. Advanced Member
    bigzach1234's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    961
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    557

    what kind of training did u do to prepare?
  7. New Member
    joelast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    195
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    189

    Did the one in Jersey back in November, great time. I hear the one in VT. was rough. It was definitely worth once but the price is a little ridiculous. If anyone's thinking of doing one I recommend you do a lot of running, get a team of your buddies and just have a good time with it.
  8. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,374
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    956426

    thinking about the one in Pa in April. It does get costly though
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  9. New Member
    biglifter85's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    246
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    8167

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    thinking about the one in Pa in April. It does get costly though
    Is anyone training for the one in WI? And I agree it is a little costly.
  10. New Member
    glockgod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    131

    money well spent! I did some running and hiking towards the end. I should have been in much better shape! I will say this strong upper body helped a ton climbing over walls and ropes...

    I never got over 5 miles (distance) when im on a treadmill for an hour and I finished this race.

    Plan on doing the VA one!
  11. New Member
    joelast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    195
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    189

    Quote Originally Posted by glockgod View Post
    money well spent! I did some running and hiking towards the end. I should have been in much better shape! I will say this strong upper body helped a ton climbing over walls and ropes...

    I never got over 5 miles (distance) when im on a treadmill for an hour and I finished this race.

    Plan on doing the VA one!
    To TM defense a chunk of their proceeds goes to The Wounded Warrior Foundation, Can't get upset about that.

    If you can do 12 good pull ups and run 10 miles fairly comfortably/quickly you will easily finish in the top 5% percent.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. well tough id say hi
    By thebiggerpict in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-15-2011, 08:49 PM
  2. Becoming a Tough Mudder! - From now til April '11
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 09:43 PM
  3. Need a Tough Mudder routine
    By LaXBro in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-10-2010, 06:38 PM
  4. A tough road...
    By BIGG DOGG in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 11:21 PM
  5. uniliver-too tough?
    By institutional in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-09-2003, 08:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in