Do I have an adrenal gland problem? Plz help. I'm kinda scared.

7hebigbeas7

Awards
I noticed symptoms such as fatigue, wasting of arms if I don't eat enough, bad memory, high stress, high blood pressure. This started ever since I started lifting weights( once I gained a considerable ammount of fat). I used to get good blood flow to muscles, now I don't. I find it hard to sleep at night. I also fall asleep after I workout. I don't want to go the docter cuz I'm scared of what the results will be. What do you guys think? I'm 16 btw. Idk if this could be part of the problem, but I've been take pw supps since age 14. What should I do? I hate going to the docter.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
how much caffeine do you take/drink a day? sounds like adrenal fatigue or maybe hypoglycemic.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
also, do you drink soda/eat crappy food?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to see a doctor, get over it please.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm i get TIRED after a workout, but thats cause i push everytime.

Go see a doc dude, ive been blowing through stims for 2 years- no problems (yes i cycle them on and off)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I noticed symptoms such as fatigue, wasting of arms if I don't eat enough, bad memory, high stress, high blood pressure.
I think you are confusing the cart and the horse there, fatigue doesn't cause stress, or cause high blood pressure, but high stress can cause fatigue and high blood pressure...

This started ever since I started lifting weights( once I gained a considerable ammount of fat). I used to get good blood flow to muscles, now I don't.
What do you mean about getting good blood flow to muscles? And lay out an example of your workouts, and how long you are in the gym for

I find it hard to sleep at night. I also fall asleep after I workout.
Then work out just before bedtime, problem solved.

I don't want to go the docter cuz I'm scared of what the results will be. What do you guys think? I'm 16 btw. Idk if this could be part of the problem, but I've been take pw supps since age 14. What should I do? I hate going to the docter.
Honestly nobody but a doctor who can run blood tests or other tests is going to be able to tell you anything definitive.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
hmmm i get TIRED after a workout, but thats cause i push everytime.

Go see a doc dude, ive been blowing through stims for 2 years- no problems (yes i cycle them on and off)
what an ignorant response! never heard of hypoglycemic people passing out after workouts because their blood sugar dips so low, tough guy?

he should definitely see a doc but just because you can abuse stims doesnt mean everyone's adrenals can tolerate that. plus you are running all sorts of gear so your body is definitely different than OP's.