Arnold calls Democrats in CA "Girlie Men", Gays get mad

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Schwarzenegger Calls Dems 'Girlie Men'

LOS ANGELES (AP) - A spokesman for Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger said Sunday that the governor would not apologize for calling lawmakers "girlie men," despite criticisms from Democrats that the remark was sexist and homophobic.

Schwarzenegger dished out the insult at a rally Saturday as he claimed Democrats were delaying the budget by catering to special interests.

"If they don't have the guts to come up here in front of you and say, 'I don't want to represent you, I want to represent those special interests, the unions, the trial lawyers ... if they don't have the guts, I call them girlie men," Schwarzenegger said to the cheering crowd at a mall food court in Ontario.

The governor lifted the term from a long-running "Saturday Night Live" skit in which two pompous, Schwarzenegger-worshipping weightlifters repeatedly use it to mock those who don't meet their standards of physical perfection.

Democrats said Schwarzenegger's remarks were insulting to women and gays and distracted from budget negotiations. State Sen. Sheila Kuehl said the governor had resorted to "blatant homophobia."

"It uses an image that is associated with gay men in an insulting way, and it was supposed to be an insult. That's very troubling that he would use such a homophobic way of trying to put down legislative leadership," said Kuehl, one of five members of the Legislature's five-member Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Caucus.

"It's ironic that the governor would try to find a metaphor for weakness when his real problem is that we're being too strong," she added.

Schwarzenegger's criticism of Democrats stems in part from their support of one bill prohibiting schools from contracting services with private companies, and another giving workers authority to sue their employers to enforce labor laws. Each side accuses the other of caving in to special interests.

At a rally Sunday in Stockton, the governor gave a speech almost identical to the one he delivered in Ontario but without the "girlie men" remark. Spokesman Rob Stutzman said the line was dropped because Schwarzenegger had already sent the message he wanted to send, not because he regretted his remarks.

"It's a forceful way of making the point to regular Californians that legislators are wimps when they let special interests push them around," Stutzman said. "If they complain too much about this, I guess they're making the governor's point."

Assembly Speaker Fabian Nunez, a Democrat, said that while he wasn't upset by the remark, his 13-year-old daughter was.

"She's a young girl who knows the governor and really likes him a lot and didn't find the term to be a positive term, and finds it to be derogatory," Nunez said. "It was no question a very, very insensitive comment to make. I personally am not intimidated or threatened by it, but I think it really is beneath Gov. Schwarzenegger."

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Just another vain attempt by the dems to use any little thing they can to paint republicans in a bad light. They know the jig is up, and after Bush completes his seccond term as president, Arnold will run and there will be no stopping him.

And if you think that's impossible because Arnold was not born here, There is actually a bill on the floor as we speak, proposing to amend the constitution to allow foreign born citizens to run for president. IMHO, This has been an inevitability due to the nature of how the USA came into being. Lastly, the most suprising thing about this bill is that is was authored by "uncle Ted" himself. :think:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
It's just an easy issue to try and attack from, and with todays' partisan politics seeming to be more and more divided throughout the country, it does not suprise me he was attacked for it. (Then again the gay community seems to think everyone is attacking them at all times, regardless of party). Given the same concept, the other side would do the same thing, it's a dirty business. I don't necessarily see a problem with the remarks, he was just using a common pop culture term to his advantage.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It must really piss the dems off that there is another Republican (actor) gov. of CA for them to grasp for straws like this. Whining "Mommie, the big body builder called me a 'girly man'" just proves they are.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
i just dont see how they could see it as homophobic...

when you think of girlie man do you think of a gay dude or a weak-ass whining bitch of a man? i think of the latter and always have...

i guess it depends on how you were brought up; but this is the context that he meant it in... calling someone a sissy is a big thing even for adults... now its big because of stupid political and social correctness, you cant make such a comment...
well he's got the balls to go out and say "**** you girlie man" :D
I'll vote for him in 2008 if he's running.

Romac

Romac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i bet gays aren't mad at all

i bet it's all media hype as usual

why would gays get mad? Just cause you're gay doesn't mean you're a girly man. I know gay guys that are complete studs. Being gay has nothing to do with being girly.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
Just another vain attempt by the dems to use any little thing they can to paint republicans in a bad light. They know the jig is up, and after Bush completes his seccond term as president, Arnold will run and there will be no stopping him.

And if you think that's impossible because Arnold was not born here, There is actually a bill on the floor as we speak, proposing to amend the constitution to allow foreign born citizens to run for president. IMHO, This has been an inevitability due to the nature of how the USA came into being. Lastly, the most suprising thing about this bill is that is was authored by "uncle Ted" himself.
I read that a few weeks ago. Looks like Arnold is running for pres.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Personally I hope that they don't change the constitution for that.. and that would be a very long process for that to happen. it takes a 2/3 majority in BOTH houses and I thing 3/4 of the states to make the change

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Personally I hope that they don't change the constitution for that.. and that would be a very long process for that to happen. it takes a 2/3 majority in BOTH houses and I thing 3/4 of the states to make the change
I respect your opinion Matt, but the way I see it, this is inevitable. The world is so small now and things are a lot difrent than they were 200 years ago. IMHO, unless you have native american heritage, somewhere down the line your anscestors were imigrants. Our country was built on that.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I have native America in my family tree but the founders of the country were immigrates yes but they had immigrated way before the birth of the nation.
And it might be inevitable but it will be a sad day in my house when it happens.. I have family that have been around since the Georgia colony was founded.. and if you know you history, then you know that the people from the Georgia colony were not the "best" of people in some cases and my wife's family is 2 generation Yugoslavian, her grand mother and grandfather immigrated in the '20. Now, before anyone jumps on me about being anti immigrate, I AM NOT. I just thing if you are moving to a new country you should attempt to fit in, not force everything to do like the place where you came from...But the thing that is NOT happening with many of the newer immigrates is assimilation. They don't seem to want to fit in with the country and adopt some of the ways that American's do things. Arnold seems to be the exception and not the rule on this.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Arnold's girlie comment is silly but overblown. Its more interesting he attacks special interest groups when he worked out a sweetheart deal with energy companies like Enron to settle the $9billion California energy scandal. That man like any politician has no shame.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have native America in my family tree but the founders of the country were immigrates yes but they had immigrated way before the birth of the nation.
And it might be inevitable but it will be a sad day in my house when it happens.. I have family that have been around since the Georgia colony was founded.. and if you know you history, then you know that the people from the Georgia colony were not the "best" of people in some cases and my wife's family is 2 generation Yugoslavian, her grand mother and grandfather immigrated in the '20. Now, before anyone jumps on me about being anti immigrate, I AM NOT. I just thing if you are moving to a new country you should attempt to fit in, not force everything to do like the place where you came from...But the thing that is NOT happening with many of the newer immigrates is assimilation. They don't seem to want to fit in with the country and adopt some of the ways that American's do things. Arnold seems to be the exception and not the rule on this.

With you 100% on this, it is getting horrible in big cities (NYC, MIAMI, LA,DALAS, etc). It scares me when I walk down the street and hear more foreign languages than I do english, I thought this country was about starting over, not bringing your past with you.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
With you 100% on this, it is getting horrible in big cities (NYC, MIAMI, LA,DALAS, etc). It scares me when I walk down the street and hear more foreign languages than I do english, I thought this country was about starting over, not bringing your past with you.
dude...open your mind. i live in toronto, arguably the MOST ethinically diverse city in the world and its awesome. so many people living relatively in peace...that is something every society should strive for.

why does it scare you?

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Historically people who speak different languages, have very different believes, and live close to each other tend to at some point start killing each other.

Diversity is fine, but a common belief system, language, and culture go a long way towards maintaining stability and peace.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
dude...open your mind. i live in toronto, arguably the MOST ethinically diverse city in the world and its awesome. so many people living relatively in peace...that is something every society should strive for.

why does it scare you?
Would that be considered a 'hate' crime in Canada?
I've heard some incidents that it would...
California is very diverse too.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I just want them to try to fit in.. you don't have to go to extremes like my wife's grandfather, he wouldn't let any of the kids speak Slavic after they got to the US.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I just thing if you are moving to a new country you should attempt to fit in, not force everything to do like the place where you came from...But the thing that is NOT happening with many of the newer immigrates is assimilation. They don't seem to want to fit in with the country and adopt some of the ways that American's do things. Arnold seems to be the exception and not the rule on this.
And isn't it beutiful that we live in a free demacratic society where every individual can determine wether or not they want to vote for any given candidate;born american or not.

t d p, the difrence between you and cr4ytonic is that you live in Canada. Most of us americans are pretty high strung. :frustrate :rasp: :rant: Diddn't you see "bowling for columbine"? :icon_lol:

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
think about what you're saying. you're sounding like a "racist." who cares what languages you hear on the streets? why does that scare you? embrace the cultural diversity! that's one reason America is so great! I'm from LA and i don't see a problem. where are you from?

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Historically people who speak different languages, have very different believes, and live close to each other tend to at some point start killing each other.

we all remember when Hitler tried to make everyone in the world as ONE. how "peaceful" the world would have been if he succeeded? :run:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

Diversity is fine, but a common belief system, language, and culture go a long way towards maintaining stability and peace.
Cr4 and Matt are absolutely right. Fit in or get out. When in Rome... so to speak. Also, I do not care what anyone thinks of me after this, but I tell you true that homosexuality will be a rebuke to the entire nation and will def. contribute to America's downfall one day. Don't close your eyes to reality, start learning the difference between healthy diversity and detrimental deviance. Christ IS the truth so if you don't know, you can't understand. However, there is an absolute standard, and we should all follow it, regardless of what you believe personally.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
think about what you're saying. you're sounding like a "racist." who cares what languages you hear on the streets? why does that scare you? embrace the cultural diversity! that's one reason America is so great! I'm from LA and i don't see a problem. where are you from?
I live in washington, DC. 16 of the 17 hijackers all had "mohammad" in their name, some of them drove a plane into the pentagon, less than 2 miles from my house. The plane that went down was aimed at the WHite House, less than 2 miles from where I live. I am often downtown working. The DC sniper was named "mohammad" too, he killed several people. The local news is always full of terrorist threats. People start shooting at you in LA for no reason, driving planes into buildings and you will get scared too. I have to go through a metal detector at every gov't building I enter.

http://www.womenswallstreet.com/WWS/article_landing.aspx?titleid=1&articleid=711 all speaking Arabic (thanks to whoever posted that).

I'm not a racist, but I am not stupid either and I can see a general trend. I haven't heard about any black guys named "Bernie Mac" or stealing planes and just going crazy.

Yeah there are christian/white crazies too. I think its smart to keep an eye on people who spend alot of time hanging around abortion clinics.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Cr4 and Matt are absolutely right. Fit in or get out. When in Rome... so to speak. Also, I do not care what anyone thinks of me after this, but I tell you true that homosexuality will be a rebuke to the entire nation and will def. contribute to America's downfall one day. Don't close your eyes to reality, start learning the difference between healthy diversity and detrimental deviance. Christ IS the truth so if you don't know, you can't understand. However, there is an absolute standard, and we should all follow it, regardless of what you believe personally.
OMG!:eek: :blink: :think:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Damn guys isn't about being racist or anything.. We live in ONE country and we need to speak ONE language for a unified country. It is very hard to have everyone "pulling" the same direction if no one speaks the same language or has the same common culture. I personally don't care what damn color you skin is but I do care if you attempt to fit in or not.. I am not trying to totally take everything away from what culture you came from but at the same time, I don't want my culture taken away from me because you think that you don't need to fit it.. Now all the groups that have came over to this country, the Irish, the Poles, the Salves, the French, the Scottish, the English, the Germans, the Dutch, and even the African-American ( I know they were not here under their own free will but some of the other groups weren't either, look Irish Potato Famine or Indenture servitude) all brought parts of there cultures to the US but at the same time they attempted to fit in as a group.. even the Germans and the Dutch, two of the most stand offish of the groups (think Amish).

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
Me either. Arnold was a great body builder but I don't like him as a politician. It's possible he's changed but after reading some biographies on him he is really an elitist.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn guys isn't about being racist or anything.. We live in ONE country and we need to speak ONE language for a unified country. It is very hard to have everyone "pulling" the same direction if no one speaks the same language or has the same common culture.

I don't want my culture taken away from me because you think that you don't need to fit it.. ).
Un-Fvcking-Believable. not you too matthew! i've lost so much respect for some of you! word of advice, keep your mouth shut in the real world and stick with bodybuilding. it's like a bad dream. :blink:

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I live in washington, DC. 16 of the 17 hijackers all had "mohammad" in their name, some of them drove a plane into the pentagon, less than 2 miles from my house. The plane that went down was aimed at the WHite House, less than 2 miles from where I live. I am often downtown working. The DC sniper was named "mohammad" too, he killed several people. The local news is always full of terrorist threats.

http://www.womenswallstreet.com/WWS/article_landing.aspx?titleid=1&articleid=711 all speaking Arabic (thanks to whoever posted that).

I'm not a racist, but I am not stupid either and I can see a general trend. I haven't heard about any black guys named "Bernie Mac" or stealing planes and just going crazy.

so, what's your point here? kill all "mohammad's" and leave "Bernie Mac's" alone? please, just shut your mouth. i don't want to think there are actual racist fvcks like you who are supported by admin at AM. :hammer:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
thanks lance.. I think you might need to take off the rose colored glasses and wander back to that little hole you came out of.. and apparently you didn't read my other posts.. it is the same thing I have been saying the entire time.. and I don't think keeping my mouth shut will happen on here unless one of my bosses on here steps in..

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Lance one other thing... don't call me a racist, never have been one, never will be one.. and don't assume anything I didn't in anyway support what was said cr4.. and I don't.. I am starting to think you just might be the one with a problem.. seeing things that are not there...

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Un-Fvcking-Believable. not you too matthew! i've lost so much respect for some of you! word of advice, keep your mouth shut in the real world and stick with bodybuilding. it's like a bad dream. :blink:
Lance, lance, we didn't mean to freak ya out there senor, but maybe you need to STF up if nobody else can tell you, don't try to tell them either. You wanna be fair right? Also, LA is not safe. It will be one of the first places you see the evidence of what we're trying to tell you. It's not racism, Muslims hate you and you don't even know it! We are your friends, don't forget it buddy. And I do support what CR said.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have and he has done nothing wrong and I will never tell him to close his mouth, ever.

Deep breath people before this explodes into something very nasty. Then I will delete and we don't want that.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Right now I am really trying to decide if we need to keep this one open or not..
Lancelot, I don't have a problem with you but I do have a problem with you wanting me to censor things.... I also do have a problem with CR or DR D but I don't agree with what they are saying.. and all this is seeming to do is fan flames that didn't need to get started in the first place..

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok, now we all know where AM stands on this thread. please do not delete it. thanks. :goodpost:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Lancelot please attempt to tell me what you think I wrote that was misread as racist? I don't hate anyone, just not in my nature.. so please tell me this

size

Awards
  • Established
My comment is more something to ponder rather than a statment on belief.

The drive for diversity in a sense is the drive for tolerance and acceptance. To truly achieve tolerance, one most be willing to tolerate concepts that are contrasting to one's own. While racism (to me) appears foolish and fruitless, should one who strives for tolerance and diversity not be willing to affirm that ls racism is simply an alternative conviction? Does this not appear to be a downward spiral? :think:

start learning the difference between healthy diversity and detrimental deviance.
Intersting and thought provoking.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Ok, this is getting ugly and waaaaaay off topic. You know what they say about opinions... To each his own...

I'm not going to contribute to this any longer. It's starting to get out of hand. :run:

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so, what's your point here? kill all "mohammad's" and leave "Bernie Mac's" alone? please, just shut your mouth. i don't want to think there are actual racist fvcks like you who are supported by admin at AM. :hammer:
Please get off your high horse. I did not say kill anyone, I am just pointing out that perhaps we should not forget historical facts, I like to think looking at all facts available is part of being open minded. Facts are thing like x did y, and all I did was list a few facts. A racist statement is saying I think y for no reason. I don't have a problem with any group/ethnicity/whatever, I just don't like having to look for cover every time a white van drives down the street in my city because there is a crazy sniper running around.

In regards to this thread, I care little what the dominant culture/language in the US is (I never said one was better than the other), I is just a fact that people with a shared culture and language are more likely to get along than those without, which is why when I travel or move I always try to fit-in wherever I am instead of acting like I am different/better/whatever. Life is just easier that way. Thats why there are so much trouble in places like bosnia/serbia/croatia/rawanda/south africa/etc.

I knew people who were working in the Pentagon when it was hit (all ok) and 2 people that died in the Twin Towers. Going through that makes you a little paranoid, and concerned with facts and how not to get killed.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"but I tell you true that homosexuality will be a rebuke to the entire nation and will def. contribute to America's downfall one day."

While many of you jumped at this as some sort of religious proclamation, this statement reverberates on many deep levels.

Alright, here's a little history lesson...do any of you know the kind of sexual practices that were going on in Rome when that "great" civilization fell into ruin?

I'm not even talking from a religious perspective, but a historical/sociological one.

Here's something to think about-->Why do you think the "mans world" that has become the antithesis of all things hip and modern, evolved the way it did? It certainly was not an evil plan cooked up by a charicature of a ruler, although thats fun to imagine when your high or in a classroom..like most things, it blossomed out of necessity, out of utilitarianism...it was for cultural and societal stability...the genisis, IMO, of the development of the "mans world" is that sexuality gets in the way of male/female realtionships, and therefore men could do the "busines" of being men without distractions of sexuality...well, all of this changed in Rome when Commanders started porking each other, leaders were too busy worrying about orgies than things like feeding the populous, defending borders...you know, leader things.

The celebration of hedonism that is becoming equivalent with modern culture is appalling on many, many levels...it just goes to show that human nature is bent on self-destruction. With all of the millions of activities and possibilities for advancement, and study, and caring, and healing, people flock to destruction like moths to a flame. You'd think all of our "societal evolution" would have made these kinds of impulses obsolete, but as we see, all time does is change the clothing and tools. Major leaders still screw their careers for ten minutes of hot sex...people aren't supposed to look at each other as sex objects, but do so obsessively...the only defining thing about humans, really, is our propensity to believ our own lies while we make horrendous mistakes...this is why I stopped being a humanist a few years back...I couldn't put such flawed creatures on a pedestal of worship...anyhow...

Am I saying I think homosexuality is a inherently wrong? No. Am I saying I think it is biologically unatural? Yes. Do I think unnatural = bad? Not in every case, no. Do I think "gayness" is proscribed to a large degree by societal forces? Certainly. Do I think the way we integrate gayness in society is essential to it's ability to thrive? Absolutely. I feel that, in an effort to appear "diverse" and "accepting" (and I put quotations around these words for VERY specific reasons--if you want a page explanation, I'll give it to you) average people have thrown in the towel...it happens on SO many levels and not minorities but MINORITY ADVOCACY GROUPS who only represent a fringe, take it for all its worth. I think a soceity in which gays and straight people co-exist peacefully MIGHT have been possible, but no way in hell now. The leaders at the reigns of each movement have lost all compassion for each other, and stopped seiing the "other side" as human long ago...this disturbs me more than I can explain...it's ultimately what made me break ranks with the left, too, b/c I heard virulent criticism coming from people who claimed moral highground.

If anyone wants to have a real discussion about anything I just said, and has extensive background in philosophy, history, sociology, comparative religion, and psychology, I will gladly take part. I will not get into a flame war.

(one other thing to think about....and this is coming from a grad college grad in the humanities from two major liberal arts schools...the most radical thing a young person can do in this era is to realize that the dominant messaging system (as always) is flawed, faulty, and fallacious; in this case it happens to be a self-defined "liberal" system, but for me that is neither here nor there. What troubles me is the lack of independent thinking and the fact that people in my age group are like tape recorders who ingest TONS of media bullshit, and then play back the clips, ad nauseum, unable to synthesize truth for themselves, unwilling to explore truly radical ideas, and unhampered by any collaborative influence that says "all they want is your vote/money/support/heart, and they're lying to you to get it."

You don't need to read the news to know our world is seriously f'd up...f'd up to the very core.

This is what modernism and post-modernism have purchased...I believe it is an utter failure, and I'm not afraid to say it. Anyone with a vested interest in sustaining this fascade of absolute relativity will surely disagree out of self-preservation, but ironically science proves otherwise. I could go on forever, b/c these are the thoughts that consume me daily, and I'm writing a book about my theories, but I'm not even sure any of you made it this far!

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Disgusting practices

For those that didn't know, one of the practices that became common, since just raping young boys got old, was screwing chickens and breaking their necks at the point of climax, which would cause spasms and heighten arousal.

If you're still eating, I have more where that came from; I had a very enlightening class on the subject.
The point is that when you devalue life and the meaning of creating it, you're destroying the very core of how your psyche interprets living/dying/existing/coexisting.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
very deep Brodus, havent really met people to explain things on a different level; its easy to tell where your studies went... you can see the sociology-study in your thinking; seeing the bigger picture; stepping back....

i guess its tough sometimes, because people get so caught up in their lives that they make decisions day and night based upon the more baser instincts (as you have very eloquently put). I guess over time these decisions just become that persons life. I always felt sociology and philosophy were never taught enough as base studies. I didnt even know what sociology was until I got into college... and philosophy I thought was just some way to live your life, a very simple view of it, I know.

There's a lot of things to blame it on I guess. But it almost sounds like you gave up? I do really believe in humanity to pull it out in the end; but the problem is, most politicians and anyone looking to furthur their "cause" has to either lie or simplify their statements and views to the regular person. This also can be seen in the Middle east, where children are brought up thinking all Americans are Avatars of Satan. There are so many levels where **** is fucked up and everyone wants to blame it on someone else. Society, parenting, education, etc I guess is a large cause of the problem.

At my place of work, we have a very interesting view of things. It applies to nearly anything on all levels. Its called "The Glorious Truth". Excuses for things can always be made and found, but the sheer fact of the matter, is that things are still wrong and bad and not as they should be. Excuses dont mean jack **** in the real world. Results are what matter. Its your fault. And I guess Humanity Itself could take it that way.

-Bean

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
This also can be seen in the Middle east, where children are brought up thinking all Americans are Avatars of Satan. There are so many levels where **** is fucked up and everyone wants to blame it on someone else. Society, parenting, education, etc I guess is a large cause of the problem.

-Bean
Sorry, Bean. But I think unfortunately, Bro is exactly right on his conclusions. It's not giving up. At some point you have to stop trying to change the rules and just accept that it's not how you would have it. The best you can do is just to know the rules so that you may follow them successfully. But it is too late for society, just look at what you yourself said in the quote I clipped above. In fact, it's been too late for a long time now and I was sure that we passed the inflection point somewhere in the early 90's if not long before that. I'll never give up, but I won't lie to myself either and think that we'll 'pull it out somehow.' How? I'm a physics grad. I go with the odds and I don't make myself into a loser by playing the lottery. Be honest with yourself, that's the best chance you have. Statistics predict results. Look at the trends, and go with the odds. If you can't even define it, then what is your hope? I have already stated how I feel about this. There is only one. You must decide.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Oh, I feel that I've come to terms with it a long time ago. And I've also understood that any kind of resolve would never happen in my lifetime. Unless they can make people live forever (which is technically possible, just not technically feasible at this point in time). Think of the religious uproar THAT would cause eh?

I accept society's downfall as something that just is; but no one said I had to like it :)