what do i do now?

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
My gf of nearly 2 years and nearly 1.5 years of living together just dumped me.

I didnt even see it coming. Told me she fell out of love with me. I've lost faith; I dunno wtf to do. Doubt there's a chance of ever going back and I wont try to confuse myself otherwise. I guess its the mature thing to do, but I've never faced this situation before in its entirety.

Its pretty overwhelming, I've never cried before, but when something you hold dear and something you hold as a rock in your life; as something that will always be there, and then it ISNT; you kind of lose perspective and the will to keep on going.

I really dont know what I'm going to do. I still need to go to the gym, but only anger could keep me in there and keep me going. I dont really want to use that as a crutch.

size

Awards
  • Established
This may sound harsh but it is the truth, you are young and these things happen to all of us. Have faith in the future and drive towards success.

Without struggle, there is no progress

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
Sorry to hear that,don't let it get u down to much!!! i'm sure uwill find some one else!!!

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, thats too bad man....I feel your pain. I've had that happen to me as well when I was younger. For like weeks, thats all I could think about, couldn't get her outa my head. It effected my mood, eating, sleeping, hygene, etc...

Love is something that will either consume you with joy or sorrow. That being said :D I realized that I have my whole fvcking life ahead of me as do you. I'm just starting to get things rolling here with buying a house, finishing up college, etc, and the truth is I wouldn't even have time for a chick right now. You just gotta try and look at things like this man. It'll slowly help you get through it. I know you don't wanna hear about being single is the way to be, but from experience, IT IS!!...This too shall pass and I know you got the balls to work through it....use this as a learning experience, and use it as a time to get to better know yourself..

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bro, I had the same exact thing happen to me about a year ago... and I know how you feel on this one. Trust me when I say this, you will get thorugh it and you will put it behind you. I went through it all. I got depressed for awhile but the thing that kept me going was the iron.... and probably the tren too :) .
I got into some legal troubles when my ex decided it was time for a new boyfriend, so the idiot that I am, I go and beat the **** out of him, for no reason.... so dont let that happen to you, because trust me it dosnt make it feel any better.
In time...it will be alright

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
You are 23 years old, You have a lifetime of adventure ahead of you. This is a only the beginning. Trust that everything happens for a reason. You have so much to look forward to...

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your situation. Better for it to happen now, then after you are married.

Now, go get yourself a hooker, hammer the **** out of her, and you'll be a new man ready to take on the world! :hammer:

On a serious note, I hope things get better for you...and they will. The bro's are here for you if you need advice, or just to let off some steam. Just don't get involved in a serious relationship for a while. Play the field and sew your wild oats.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Bean, hang tough man. I have been there before also... and you will survive. Get out and go do something you haven't done before, that might be something you can do to take your mind off of everything for a while.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Happens to the best of us, similar thing happened to me right when I was starting PCT after a cycle year before last. Damn was I a moody bitch, spent a few days in the bottom of a bottle on top of that.

Just get back on the market ASAP and show her you can do better, because you can and ex's hate it when you upgrade.

I think the anger is good in the gym, it really pulls me through 20 rep squats and heavy benches to this day.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
about to go hit upper body hard; thx for the advice guys; feeling better already... long ways to go however

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
This exact same thing has happened to me, so believe me when I say I know how you feel. I was actively planning a wedding for 6 months when I got the boot. One day we were talking about spending the rest of our lives together in bliss, and 10 days later she wanted nothing to do with me ever again. We never even had a single fight in almost 2 years of dating. It really messed me up. I sank into a deep depression, lost 50 pounds in 60 days, and contemplate suicide frequently; that person was my entire world.

So, I do not want to see you make the same mistakes I did. Surround yourself with people who love you; do not try to handle this by yourself. I won’t try and sugarcoat anything for you; this is going to be tough. It has been a year and a half for me, and I still hurt and miss that person very much. I would suggest refraining from any alcohol or drugs in their entirety. If you do not have someone you can talk to about this, I would suggest going to a local church. They should have some type of cosuler on staff and they do not try to interject Christianity if that is not what you are about; their main priority is to see you get well.

We know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. When you have no strength left, look to Him who gives you strength.

FBWrestlerNerd

Awards
man custom, sounds like a rough recovery....
Bean, I think everyone is right with just being around people that care enough to watch out for you and try to not let it consume you

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
My workout went really well today. I can barely sit up and type this right now :)
I've been thinking of doing that big bad cycle i posted in cycle info; but I dont like waiting for 1 month to get my ****...
I guess I may run a short 2weeker of M1T and Test Prop just to get my blood flowin again...

thx guys for the help; appreciate the concern a lot

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your problem Bean......but glad to hear you're doing well. We've all gone through this at one time or another and it sux. What I always do reguardless of wether I'm going through tough times or not, is surround my self with people who love me. My family and a few close friends are my main support system...... We must remember that these are the things that truly make us happy.....and let us not forget all of our good bros here.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
was trying out the old charm last night for just the hell of it and met a very interesting girl... 2 years older than me, owns a home and just moved in from out of town :)
real smart too; and she likes to workout in the gym with free weight! she's pretty strong for a girl too; says she maxed 145lbs on the flat bench at one point; and this is coming from a 5'4 125lb girl

we're going to have a workout date tomorrow afternoon lol

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice! Just be sure NOT to talk about your break-up or ex (sure you knew that but worth repeating).

I have been most places and I think Alabama and that region BY FAR have not only the hottest girls, but more of them :)

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Yeah we get everyone from New Orleans to Miami passing through :)

I mentioned my ex to her; but told her a white lie that it was older than it actually was... i didnt make a big deal about it and she didnt seem concerned in the least when she was kissing me in the parking lot :D

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
i thought my life was over.... famous last words

over the past 1.5 years we've lived together, dated about the past 2 years coming september.... i never knew it but i learned a lot of **** about women; how they operate, what puts them at ease, etc...

since we broke up, i've got 3 chicks i'm dating... and i dont feel the least bit guilty at all... i'm actually glad it all happened because i can now see what i was missing....

but i really think i'm going to dump my current car... get something like a GS400 or LS430 or SC430... i just want something luxury and reliable that i dont have to worry about anymore... performance is cool... but i guess its just not something i care about anymore... **** happens and people change...

:hammer:

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear you're turning around guy. My girl and I decided to part two days ago so I feel you. Its tough but things happen and you gotta get through it.
Sage

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
hehe

i post at clublexus as Bean... custom built my turbokit on my SC300 by myself