Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 96 of 121 First ... 9495969798 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I completely agree it needs to be dealt with at source not just distributors. You take down one and 2 more pop up.

For these farmers though its a source of income for which there are few alternatives. In a war and poverty stroken country, you do what you have to do to survive.
    I might have misunderstood your last sentence, not sure....but yes, if I was in their position I may be stuck doing the same thing especially knowing I can get away with it and my choice was starving or making a living.
    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gutterpump, Matthandyo, Dma378, Misfit and 10 others

2. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    This is a mixed message though, poor people in foreign countries get a pass and support, but poor people in America cant earn a living. We have so many issues in this country, 46 million on food stamps and city slums falling apart with so many people with only a few alternatives. If they get caught trying to make ends meet, their lives are ruined by the laws here and then they really cant get a real job. Why dont they call pot growers in America gardeners instead of criminals violating federal law?

Also, these arent "farmers." Its such a politically term used by the government to have mainstream view them with acceptance. They are a root cause and source of a bad drug crisis that kills and hurts so many people globally and a root cause and source that empowers drugs and gangs across the globe. Lets go back and think what happens when police encounter people on drugs???

Those people are a cancer. They arent farmers, they are terrorists and should be included in the war on terror. We are already killing terrorists, kill them too. (note: not that I even support the war on drugs, but if I did do it the right way.)
    Its not your country to govern. You cannot make the rules by which another country lives by.

]*By some, the extermination of the poppy crops is not seen as a viable option because the sale of poppies constitutes the livelihood of Afghanistan's rural farmers. Some 3.3 million Afghans are involved in producing opium.[23]*Opium is more profitable than wheat and destroying opium fields could possibly lead to discontent or unrest among the indigent population.[24]
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Its not your country to govern. You cannot make the rules by which another country lives by.
    Isnt "your not allowed to destroy the opium" making the rules? You cant say dont govern when your governing. Other than that I agree with you, just that Washington doesnt play by those rules. I dont support foreign interventionism.
    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. Imagine the things we dont see on the media.
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting -Sun Tzu-
    The quieter you become , the more you are able to hear -Lao Tzu-
    IDL REP HMU for codes

5. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Isnt "your not allowed to destroy the opium" making the rules?
    What? No. Its exercising jurisdiction. You cant come to NZ and enforce your own policies simply because you feel like it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    What? No. Its exercising jurisdiction. You cant come to NZ and enforce your own policies simply because you feel like it.
    Thats what they are doing....the US military is in Afghanistan enforcing their own policies of protecting and aiding opium "farmers" on foreign land just because they feel like it. They dont need to be there. They have big guns looks like enforcment to me and also looks like they arent just exercising jurisdiction, but their arms and shoulders too!

If you want to call it exercising jurisdiction, they should exercise jurisdiction by getting the hell out of foreign land and not aiding the dirtiest filthiest scummiest low life druglords in world history contributing to the global drug crisis and profiting from it. Its an invasion, cant do that in NZ either.
    Liked this post:
  7. Hug it out.

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Also, these arent "farmers." Its such a politically term used by the government to have mainstream view them with acceptance. They are a root cause and source of a bad drug crisis that kills and hurts so many people globally and a root cause and source that empowers drugs and gangs across the globe. Lets go back and think what happens when police encounter people on drugs???
    Have to agree with you here. They know exactly what they are doing and where it's going and what it's for. I do like your analogy of calling pot growers in the US "gardeners". It's hypocrisy at it's finest.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    *By some, the extermination of the poppy crops is not seen as a viable option because the sale of poppies constitutes the livelihood of Afghanistan's rural farmers. Some 3.3 million Afghans are involved in producing opium.[23]*Opium is more profitable than wheat and destroying opium fields could possibly lead to discontent or unrest among the indigent population.[24]
    "By some" lol, include the CIA in there funding their black ops since the early 80's. They will tell you anything, lol!

First off, if we ended the war on drugs this wouldnt be an issue...but Im trying to view this out of the mind of people who both support and enforce (the US government) the war on drugs.

On top of that its the War on Drugs that drives the costs up increasing profits for all easily making it the choice of crop.

Pot is easy to grow in America (not going to use opium since Im not sure if we can provide that type of environment) and is more profitable than wheat or corn as well. We are having an economic crisis in America, wages are down and people need work. Yet, if our farmers want to do something great in our country and grow pot for global export, the same Federal Government who protects the Afghans growing their opium will not only arrest our American farmers for federal crimes but seize the land by force as well.

And since when is the "discontent or unrest among the indigent population" of foreign countries bear the responsibly of the American taxpayer? There is discontent and unrest in Darfur where there has been genocide going on, but we dont send our military and agriculture experts there to perhaps start cocoa production and provide security and insurance as the indigenous people rise to prosperity becoming the worlds leading cocaine exporter. Maybe there is not the environment or resources there for us to be there so we just let them die?

Really, the only indigenous people the Federal Government needs to worry about are the taxpayers here that fund them to help us as this country is broke and in economic crisis, many people have no jobs and cant afford Obamacare and get punished for it along with many other issues.
    Liked this post:

9. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Imagine the things we dont see on the media.
    TMZ shows more things and does better fantastic investigative journalism than the "media." Sad but true.
    Liked this post:

10. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    TMZ shows more things and does better fantastic investigative journalism than the "media." Sad but true.
    Hah tmz has good coverage on trannys and panties. I personally like funker530 on Facebook
    IDL REP HMU for codes

11. as a recovering alcoholic I support legalization of pot....I would much rather be around a group of pot smokers than drunks!!!!

with all of the evidence supporting the medicinal value of pot it is asinine not at least make it available to those with a legitimate use!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    as a recovering alcoholic I support legalization of pot....I would much rather be around a group of pot smokers than drunks!!!!

with all of the evidence supporting the medicinal value of pot it is asinine not at least make it available to those with a legitimate use!!!
    Stoners, lol....but you must hate children?

The scariest people are the ones on the prescription meds. Any time there is a mass shooting, or any crazy domestic incident look to see what the doctors gave them.

I always hear the same story in real life...their buddy was depressed, they took medicine but their life got worse, then the docs gave them more medicine and next thing you know they jumped off a building or blew their head off.

Its not debatable, these are the side effects that are written even on the inserts, but no lets blame the guns! If you question that your a racist, hate children, watch Dukes of Hazard and are a right wing extremist. You also probably are hanging a Confederate flag next to your gun chest.
    Liked this post:

13. Its not even a full moon yet all the bull**** is hyped up accusations of jerking off to golden girls after bingo now thats off your rockers... peace love and msAmerica hah
    IDL REP HMU for codes

14. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Stoners, lol....but you must hate children?

The scariest people are the ones on the prescription meds. Any time there is a mass shooting, or any crazy domestic incident look to see what the doctors gave them.

I always hear the same story in real life...their buddy was depressed, they took medicine but their life got worse, then the docs gave them more medicine and next thing you know they jumped off a building or blew their head off.

Its not debatable, these are the side effects that are written even on the inserts, but no lets blame the guns! If you question that your a racist, hate children, watch Dukes of Hazard and are a right wing extremist. You also probably are hanging a Confederate flag next to your gun chest.
    I agree with most...but in a lot of cases the side effects are what makes mentally ill people NOT take meds. in most cases they would be ok if they did take their meds, but who is responsible for making sure this happens?

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I agree with most...but in a lot of cases the side effects are what makes mentally ill people NOT take meds. in most cases they would be ok if they did take their meds, but who is responsible for making sure this happens?
    When on them they have the ability (not saying in all cases) to block out that one feeling that stops you from taking it over the top. What I mean by that is they may make you one step closer to fearlessness.
    Liked this post:

16. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    When on them they have the ability (not saying in all cases) to block out that one feeling that stops you from taking it over the top. What I mean by that is they may make you one step closer to fearlessness.
    I am telling you...the dangerous part is psychotics NOT taking meds!!!!

there may be isolated incidences of anti-psychotic meds causing violent outbursts, but there is much more danger from them not taking meds, in my honest opinion!!!

have you ever saw a schizophrenic off their meds? it is not a pretty sight!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

there may be isolated incidences of anti-psychotic meds causing violent outbursts, but there is much more danger from them not taking meds, in my honest opinion!!!

But look at just Vicodin for example. The warning label states that at recommended doses side effects (while on, not off) of ‘altered mental states’ and ‘unusual thoughts or behavior’. Of course this is taking the fact that the patient is already in a state of need for the drug.

Keep in mind James Holmes took Vicodin before the shooting which helped him pull of the nasty stunt.

So even if the medicine specifically states in the side effect manual the drugs with normal dosage while on them can alter your state of mind and can make you do weird and unusual things, you think this is untrue for the most part?

Altering a Schizo's mental state with drugs that have unpredictable outcomes sounds like a recipe for potential trouble.

Ive seen people with mental illnesses over the years including schizo's get progressively worse as the medication cocktails build up. I say give them a joint and call it a day. One example, I had a friend years who started taking meds for some anxiety disorders that he had been dealing with for years. After about half a year of starting meds he outright started having severe panic disorder so not long after that he stopped taking meds and started smoking pot to control his issues and he has been far more functional since. The prescription meds almost ruined him for life.

Of course, psychotic people are already unpredictable, but on drugs we can both control it or make a bad situation worse. Just going by the warning pamphlets inserted with the medication here, lol.
    Liked this post:

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

I just want to add, I think you are also right as well, not saying your wrong.

The side effects of coming off are bad, didnt mean to say your wrong...Basically the patient is hooked for life.
    Liked this post:

19. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    But look at just Vicodin for example. The warning label states that at recommended doses side effects (while on, not off) of ‘altered mental states’ and ‘unusual thoughts or behavior’. Of course this is taking the fact that the patient is already in a state of need for the drug.

Keep in mind James Holmes took Vicodin before the shooting which helped him pull of the nasty stunt.

So even if the medicine specifically states in the side effect manual the drugs with normal dosage while on them can alter your state of mind and can make you do weird and unusual things, you think this is untrue for the most part?

Altering a Schizo's mental state with drugs that have unpredictable outcomes sounds like a recipe for potential trouble.

Ive seen people with mental illnesses over the years including schizo's get progressively worse as the medication cocktails build up. I say give them a joint and call it a day. One example, I had a friend years who started taking meds for some anxiety disorders that he had been dealing with for years. After about half a year of starting meds he outright started having severe panic disorder so not long after that he stopped taking meds and started smoking pot to control his issues and he has been far more functional since. The prescription meds almost ruined him for life.

Of course, psychotic people are already unpredictable, but on drugs we can both control it or make a bad situation worse. Just going by the warning pamphlets inserted with the medication here, lol.
    I think the real problem with drugs is not the drugs per se but improper follow up....I think the majority of people who go to mental health clinics or even er's and are prescribed medications are never seen again until it is time to refill if even at all. they just give these people a prescription and send them on their way without following up on side effects....I really don't see a workable answer that would be cost effective.

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I think the real problem with drugs is not the drugs per se but improper follow up....I think the majority of people who go to mental health clinics or even er's and are prescribed medications are never seen again until it is time to refill if even at all. they just give these people a prescription and send them on their way without following up on side effects....I really don't see a workable answer that would be cost effective.
    Do you think that the patients also have no incentive to follow up do to high costs of visits .....even if they do have insurance (co-pays are very high, thanks Obama!)?
    Liked this post:

21. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Do you think that the patients also have no incentive to follow up do to high costs of visits .....even if they do have insurance (co-pays are very high, thanks Obama!)?
    that is why so many use er's for even minor stuff...they get a script and get lost in the cracks with no follow up....

22. https://www.funker530.com
    Anyone on here supports the troops and like what they do heres some video of live fire fights and wat its like to be on the front lines.
    IDL REP HMU for codes

23. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    https://www.funker530.com
    Anyone on here supports the troops and like what they do heres some video of live fire fights and wat its like to be on the front lines.
    Hell yeah I support the troops! Interesting site btw will add it to my bookmarks, they have a news blog they update which I like.
    Liked this post:
  24. Hug it out.

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    but no lets blame the guns! If you question that your a racist, hate children, watch Dukes of Hazard and are a right wing extremist. You also probably are hanging a Confederate flag next to your gun chest.
    So a white guy shoots some african americans and he's a racist so we ban the Confederate flag and Dukes of Hazzard.

Then a gay black guy shoots 2 white people and it's all of a sudden a "gun problem" and we need more gun control. What happened to banning Queer as Folk from TV and banning the rainbow flag?

That being said, I have nothing against African Americans or gays - merely an observation of how screwed up our country is right now. My point here is that the white kid who murdered those African Americans was no more a representation of most white people in this country than the gay black guy was a representation of most gays or African Americans in this country. Total double standard in terms of how the government and media handled two similar situations.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    So a white guy shoots some african americans and he's a racist so we ban the Confederate flag and Dukes of Hazzard.

Then a gay black guy shoots 2 white people and it's all of a sudden a "gun problem" and we need more gun control. What happened to banning Queer as Folk from TV and banning the rainbow flag?

That being said, I have nothing against African Americans or gays - merely an observation of how screwed up our country is right now. My point here is that the white kid who murdered those African Americans was no more a representation of most white people in this country than the gay black guy was a representation of most gays or African Americans in this country. Total double standard in terms of how the government and media handled two similar situations.
    I dont think the confederate flag should be banned tho. It pisses me off beyond belief. I dont think rainbow flags should be aloud to fly freely while denying us the liberty to which the confederation flag stood United under god and divisible by all ?
    IDL REP HMU for codes

26. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    I dont think the confederate flag should be banned tho. It pisses me off beyond belief. I dont think rainbow flags should be aloud to fly freely while denying us the liberty to which the confederation flag stood United under god and divisible by all ?
    That gay Virginia newsroom killer not long ago was seen in a photo with a gay pride flag. Why not condemn the gay pride flag too? Cant we all see they are extremists and that flag should be banned too?

And who gave black people syphilis during the Tuskeegee experiment Obama? Was it the people who represented the red white and blue, the same colors on that pin you wear Obama? Gonna ban that too Obama?
    Liked this post:

27. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    That gay Virginia newsroom killer not long ago was seen in a photo with a gay pride flag. Why not condemn the gay pride flag too? Cant we all see they are extremists and that flag should be banned too?

And who gave black people syphilis during the Tuskeegee experiment Obama? Was it the people who represented the red white and blue, the same colors on that pin you wear Obama? Gonna ban that too Obama?
    FIXED** Wtf man confederate flag stood for freedom and unity. Now your lucky if you dont get arrested for wearing one. I dont see how gays can have parades adopt kids get married own guns . Straight Americans who believe in the Constitution cant even display it. I have a rebel flag on my pick up. Come take it and ill cut your hands and feet off caulk suckers !!!
    IDL REP HMU for codes
  28. Hug it out.

Let's try to stick to facts here. Saying "Gays cause AIDS" is equivalent to saying "if you fly a confederate flag, you're a racist."

You can't have it all your way and then condemn the other side for doing the same.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Let's try to stick to facts here. Saying "Gays cause AIDS" is equivalent to saying "if you fly a confederate flag, you're a racist."

You can't have it all your way and then condemn the other side for doing the same.
    Agreed . Iam just pissed off my rights are being stripped day by day
    IDL REP HMU for codes
  30. Hug it out.

Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

I can't argue with you there.

If nothing else, I have to give major props to Donald Trump for telling it like it is - we are a nation of people who are now offended by everything and we need to stop being so damn politically correct all the time. Lawmakers are quick to take things away these days just because someone's feelings got hurt.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 10:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 02:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 10:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50