Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 95 of 121 First ... 9394959697 ... Last
  1. Hug it out.

Id love to read credible sources on that as well. Depending on the story they want to tell, a soldier merely walking by and talking to his buddies about "hey guys, so this is how that stuff is made" could be spun into "US Soldiers protected drug dealers".

If the soldiers see it and dont have orders to do something about it, they're not going to.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I see your point now. While a US soldier walking through a field doesnt depict he is anything other than intrigued, with some credible sources id love to read about it
    Its directly from the Military, they arent just walking through the crops, they are guarding them and helping the local farmers. They specifically say in the video's I posted they provide security and resources. It cant be any clearer. They even feel bad when the opium crops are destroyed and say they give them reimbursement for their losses with our tax dollars. "Its a part of the culture." Imagine your local drug dealer getting robbed and the local police gave him food stamps for his losses? I mean its just a part of his culture, right?

ROLF, lol the soldier says, "the majority are good people"...but if your American and try to earn a living you dont get security, resources and insurance in case you lose your dope, instead your a hardened criminal and thrown in the slammer, lol!

Im a follow the money kind of guy. Money gives you answers. We have invaded and the biggest outcome is opium production. The production pre-war less than 10% world production and now over 90%.

Its really simple, if the war on drugs has failed after 1.5 trillion dollars and a complete failure, heroin becoming a serious crisis in the north east and New York, Washington can send Obama's love drones and drop his bombs of love on the poppy plants all day long and cutting off "terrorist money sources." After all, Obama supports the war on drugs...he has no problems destabilizing the middle east and destroying Lybia and Syria, but why no Obama love bombs on the poppy? Kill the farmers, after all they are all terrorists causing a drug crisis in the states. Obama would kill dozens of children just to get 1 suspected terrorist with his love drones, now go kill the farmers.

If the Taliban can kill optium production, Im sure the USA has some ability to do so as well, but rather we go from 10% to 90%+. The truth is all in front of us, the military openly protects the crops and farmers providing them resources and insurance do to "cultural" reasons. Production is thriving, and Obama is more concerned about playing golf and reading skills.

The president of afghanistan's brother Ahmed Wali Karzi was the biggest drug lord in all of Afghanistan before he was assassinated. He was financed by the CIA.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/28/wo...ntel.html?_r=2
    http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/05/wo.../05afghan.html

Here is more info about the prosperity of the Afghan drug trade, and let me just step aside as say Thanks Obama!
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-spo...eroin-trade/91

The same goes for south America and cocaine. They can find the cocoa, now bomb them? Or the CIA dont like that?
    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gutterpump, Matthandyo, Dma378, Misfit and 10 others
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Its directly from the Military, they arent just walking through the crops, they are guarding them and helping the local farmers. They specifically say in the video's I posted they provide security and resources. It cant be any clearer. They even feel bad when the opium crops are destroyed and say they give them reimbursement for their losses with our tax dollars. "Its a part of the culture." Imagine your local drug dealer getting robbed and the local police gave him food stamps for his losses? I mean its just a part of his culture, right?

ROLF, lol the soldier says, "the majority are good people"...but if your American and try to earn a living you dont get security, resources and insurance in case you lose your dope, instead your a hardened criminal and thrown in the slammer, lol!

Im a follow the money kind of guy. Money gives you answers. We have invaded and the biggest outcome is opium production. The production pre-war less than 10% world production and now over 90%.

Its really simple, if the war on drugs has failed after 1.5 trillion dollars and a complete failure, heroin becoming a serious crisis in the north east and New York, Washington can send Obama's love drones and drop his bombs of love on the poppy plants all day long and cutting off "terrorist money sources." After all, Obama supports the war on drugs...he has no problems destabilizing the middle east and destroying Lybia and Syria, but why no Obama love bombs on the poppy? Kill the farmers, after all they are all terrorists causing a drug crisis in the states. Obama would kill dozens of children just to get 1 suspected terrorist with his love drones, now go kill the farmers.

If the Taliban can kill optium production, Im sure the USA has some ability to do so as well, but rather we go from 10% to 90%+. The truth is all in front of us, the military openly protects the crops and farmers providing them resources and insurance do to "cultural" reasons. Production is thriving, and Obama is more concerned about playing golf and reading skills.

The president of afghanistan's brother Ahmed Wali Karzi was the biggest drug lord in all of Afghanistan before he was assassinated. He was financed by the CIA.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/28/wo...ntel.html?_r=2
    http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/05/wo.../05afghan.html

Here is more info about the prosperity of the Afghan drug trade, and let me just step aside as say Thanks Obama!
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-spo...eroin-trade/91

The same goes for south America and cocaine. They can find the cocoa, now bomb them? Or the CIA dont like that?
    Did you watch the whole video? You neglected to note why they do it and that they offer alternatives.

You cant pick and choose arguments to fit your story. Watch the entire video and listen to that part in context
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  4. Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    The media plays what they want you to hear, that should come as not surprise to either side of the aisle. Hence why CNN and Fox News always paint the same story in such different lights.
    So what news outlets do you watch that are legit?

Ax1: Same question to you.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

5. I wonder if it is coincidence that there was a huge drop off in production in 2001?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post

We only need to know what they decide we need to know . Its a need to know basis and we have been deemed as a non importance. So therefore we dont need to know unless we have clearance . Mainstream media is edited.
    Aliens run the world btw
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting -Sun Tzu-
    The quieter you become , the more you are able to hear -Lao Tzu-
    IDL REP HMU for codes

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I wonder if it is coincidence that there was a huge drop off in production in 2001?
    Coincidentally there were large stock dumps the day before. ... guess who sold large stocks? ?
    IDL REP HMU for codes

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Did you watch the whole video? You neglected to note why they do it and that they offer alternatives.

You cant pick and choose arguments to fit your story. Watch the entire video and listen to that part in context
    lol we see how all that worked out!
    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post

On the road with the wife bud will get back tomorrow. Wish I can be here
    Liked this post:

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I wonder if it is coincidence that there was a huge drop off in production in 2001?

Taliban hated opium.
    Liked this post:

11. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Taliban hated opium.
    Quid pro quo ? Yes or no
    IDL REP HMU for codes

12. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Taliban hated opium.
    yes...but look at the years before and after 2001!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I didn't find anything extra ordinarily out of place? ?
    IDL REP HMU for codes

14. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    I didn't find anything extra ordinarily out of place? ?
    He is referring to the chart in post 2822 in 2001 production was extremely low.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    The Taliban destoryed the Poppy just about totally eradicated in Febuary of 2001.

This was before the US invaded of course before tinfoiled minion conspiracy theorists thought hairy chimpanzees in toga costumes, dialysis machines and wheel chairs attacked us on 9/11 out of a cave while chewing on tree bark and drinking their own urine.

From October in 2001 after invasion, support, resources, security and hard cold cash from the US Military is when production skyrocketed and thats what made the little production shown on the chart. Thanks Bush! Mission accomplished!
    This link is hard to read but its from 2/2001 by the Pittburgh Post Gazette reporting on the eradication of Opium by the Taliban.
    https://news.google.com/newspapers?n...rontpage&hl=en

Of course, CIA Karzi's brother was given authority to restore order...here is some of the history about our CIA druglord.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/05/wo...ghan.html?_r=0

US and CIA have a long history with opium in afghanistan, the Golden Cresent drug trade was launched in the early 80's at NATO has a history of involvement as well. The CIA laundered drug money to finance the mujahideen which was revealed in Iran Contra and the Bank of Commerce and Credit. The British who have hundreds of years of experience being the worlds top dog drug dealers (Now the title goes to Obama!) had some leadership involvement as well.

Eradication of Opium means war. Restore "law and order." Drug dealing Washington and NATO dont like it when the dirty money supply is disturbed. They love that Obamamoney!

But hey, if your an afghan terrorist farmer, Washington will give you resources, security and fresh hard USA cash, but we will offer you a choice to grow mint leaves, squash and cotton. If you dont comply with the right choice, you are offered continued resources, security and USA hard cash! What a choice!

If your American and have a 1 poppy plant in your front yard your choice is to have the DEA kick your door down, your banks seized, your property taken, your nose bloody on the floor and you get to play a game of not dropping the bar of soap in the showers.

Anyways there is much much more to the story, but the whole War on Drugs is a crock, a complete failure and the biggest waste of tax dollars in human history. A war that is impossible to win over millions of years, but is only fueled by criminalization driving the black markets and empowering criminal syndicates (top dog being governments.)

Think how 1.5 trillion dollars in the last decade can been put into health care as drug use is a medical problem, not a criminal problem. What if we used that money to give our troops medical care instead of hiding them in hospital basements to save money and letting them rot to death in extreme pain for months and months with no treatment. Government has no moral authority, they are not moral. You can not entrust them to force morality when they are the root corrupt evildoers in society.
    Liked this post:

15. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Quid pro quo ? Yes or no
    Wut? lol

Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Coincidentally there were large stock dumps the day before. ... guess who sold large stocks? ?
    Rumsfeld announced a missing 2.3 trillion dollars in defense spending the day before 9/11 and this was shown on C-Span. The part of the Pentagon that was hit with that missile was the computer servers held the information that if was audited may have helped reveal as to what happened to the 2.3 trillion. How convenient. Wonder why they show over and over again planes crashing into the towers, but the most surveilled destination on earth they show us nothing. Forget the 2.3 trillion, thats long and forgotten. Buts its only 2.3 trillion, much easier to let troops die in cog webbed hospital basements we can just save the cash in the long run and not need that 2.3 trillion back.

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post

I dunno whats legit or not...I want people to really figure it out for themselves.

Not all mainstream news are lies. You can run Psychops simply by covering what you want to cover and setting the agenda what you want the minions to worry about.

A couple of my favorite people are Gereld Celente of Trends Research and Jesse Ventura. globalresearch.ca has alot of independent reporting. Then in infowars there are alot of former military, police, government whistleblowers, people of very interesting positions you dont get to hear anywhere else. There is more thats just a few simple ones, but I do watch maistream news as well as I want to know what the agenda is at all times.

Dont stick to a single voice and always think for yourself. Get better at it, thats my goal. If your the same thinker you were a year ago, your not developing yourself.
    Liked this post:
  16. Hug it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post

I watch multiple and assume none are "legit". I use my own brain to try and figure out what's really going on. Sometimes I'm right, sometimes I'm wrong. These days, the rhetoric and extreme left and extreme right news is so easy to spot it's not even funny. The problem is, most people believe whatever they're told and that falls right into the agendas.

17. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    He is referring to the chart in post 2822 in 2001 production was extremely low.

The Taliban destoryed the Poppy just about totally eradicated in Febuary of 2001.

This was before the US invaded of course before tinfoiled minion conspiracy theorists thought hairy chimpanzees in toga costumes, dialysis machines and wheel chairs attacked us on 9/11 out of a cave while chewing on tree bark and drinking their own urine.

From October in 2001 after invasion, support, resources, security and hard cold cash from the US Military is when production skyrocketed and thats what made the little production shown on the chart. Thanks Bush! Mission accomplished!
    This link is hard to read but its from 2/2001 by the Pittburgh Post Gazette reporting on the eradication of Opium by the Taliban.
    https://news.google.com/newspapers?n...rontpage&hl=en

Of course, CIA Karzi's brother was given authority to restore order...here is some of the history about our CIA druglord.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/05/wo...ghan.html?_r=0

US and CIA have a long history with opium in afghanistan, the Golden Cresent drug trade was launched in the early 80's at NATO has a history of involvement as well. The CIA laundered drug money to finance the mujahideen which was revealed in Iran Contra and the Bank of Commerce and Credit. The British who have hundreds of years of experience being the worlds top dog drug dealers (Now the title goes to Obama!) had some leadership involvement as well.

Eradication of Opium means war. Restore "law and order." Drug dealing Washington and NATO dont like it when the dirty money supply is disturbed. They love that Obamamoney!

But hey, if your an afghan terrorist farmer, Washington will give you resources, security and fresh hard USA cash, but we will offer you a choice to grow mint leaves, squash and cotton. If you dont comply with the right choice, you are offered continued resources, security and USA hard cash! What a choice!

If your American and have a 1 poppy plant in your front yard your choice is to have the DEA kick your door down, your banks seized, your property taken, your nose bloody on the floor and you get to play a game of not dropping the bar of soap in the showers.

Anyways there is much much more to the story, but the whole War on Drugs is a crock, a complete failure and the biggest waste of tax dollars in human history. A war that is impossible to win over millions of years, but is only fueled by criminalization driving the black markets and empowering criminal syndicates (top dog being governments.)

Think how 1.5 trillion dollars in the last decade can been put into health care as drug use is a medical problem, not a criminal problem. What if we used that money to give our troops medical care instead of hiding them in hospital basements to save money and letting them rot to death in extreme pain for months and months with no treatment. Government has no moral authority, they are not moral. You can not entrust them to force morality when they are the root corrupt evildoers in society.
    I'm going to play devils advocate - if the Taliban hated opium and sought to destroy it, that might explain why after they were overthrown production sky rocketed. If the growers had little oppression, then the crops were free to take off.

Just because it happened after the US troops landed, does not mean they actively protected growers or provided resources; it just means the people who initially were almost successful in wiping it out were overthrown that exact year.

inb4 US blew up the trade towers so they had an excuse to invade in order to save the opium.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I'm going to play devils advocate - if the Taliban hated opium and sought to destroy it, that might explain why after they were overthrown production sky rocketed. If the growers had little oppression, then the crops were free to take off.

Just because it happened after the US troops landed, does not mean they actively protected growers or provided resources; it just means the people who initially were almost successful in wiping it out were overthrown that exact year.

inb4 US blew up the trade towers so they had an excuse to invade in order to save the opium.
    Its the war on drugs...you only give these people two choices...destroy the crops or we drop bombs on them tomorrow and you will die. Its that simple. No negotiating, no choices, no military protection, no nothing. Rid of it or die.

If we can afford to keep spending $15+ billion dollars a year on this catastrophic failure unproductive of a joke war on drugs, we can afford to direct those drones to drop bombs and murder all those drug dealing criminal farmers and destroy those crops. Instead we send them support, emotional comforting, military, resources and money and even help them export it.

Now thanks to the support from Washington, heroin use is a serious epidemic and is now up 63% over the past 11 years, and you think fighting this on the streets of America means anything or even has the slightest impact other than wasting tax dollars and turning the USA into the biggest prison state in worlds history.
    http://time.com/3946904/heroin-epidemic/

I dont understand how this is even a debate, but your always welcome here to do so
    Liked this post:

19. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    When your talking about the very government that had 4 star General, and then CIA Director General Petreus who was in the middle of fighting the War on Terror and fighting the worst villans on the face of the earth costing over a trillion dollars and losing 5,000+ of our troops for years now coming out suggesting we need to side with and support Al-Queda the very group who was supposed to be responsible for blowing those towers up and murdering 3,000+ of our people, nothing should surprise you.

Sorry for the run on, didnt know how to put it, lol
    Liked this post:

20. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Its the war on drugs...you only give these people two choices...destroy the crops or we drop bombs on them tomorrow and you will die. Its that simple. No negotiating, no choices, no military protection, no nothing. Rid of it or die.

If we can afford to keep spending $15+ billion dollars a year on this catastrophic failure unproductive of a joke war on drugs, we can afford to direct those drones to drop bombs and murder all those drug dealing criminal farmers and destroy those crops. Instead we send them support, emotional comforting, military, resources and money and even help them export it.

Now thanks to the support from Washington, heroin use is a serious epidemic and is now up 63% over the past 11 years, and you think fighting this on the streets of America means anything or even has the slightest impact other than wasting tax dollars and turning the USA into the biggest prison state in worlds history.

I dont understand how this is even a debate, but your always welcome here to do so
    I see what you're getting at, but that country is NOT the US. It was not their priority going in, and certainly isn't their priority now. Nothing is ever as straight forward as it is portrayed, but the fact production sky rocketed could have just been down to the Taliban being overthrown. They even said in that destroying it would cause more problems and drugs are a policing matter, not a warfare one.

You need someone to actively police it - the military cannot dedicate resources to both its primary objective and trying to rid a country of narcotics and then keep them eliminated.

21. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    When your talking about the very government that had 4 star General, and then CIA Director General Petreus who was in the middle of fighting the War on Terror and fighting the worst villans on the face of the earth costing over a trillion dollars and losing 5,000+ of our troops for years now coming out suggesting we need to side with and support Al-Queda the very group who was supposed to be responsible for blowing those towers up and murdering 3,000+ of our people, nothing should surprise you.

Sorry for the run on, didnt know how to put it, lol
    Nothing does anymore lol I like debate for the sake of debate. Helps me clear up my own doubts and get the evidence from all point of views

22. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

devils advocate back atcha...look how many americans are behind bars, look how much crime in urban neighborhoods, look how much gangs control inner cities, look how much money the U.S government spends on fighting war on drugs...if we are there at the source doesn't it make sense we would wipe out the deadly crop right in front of us?

it doesn't even take violence to do it, we could pay hefty sums for them not to grow poppy!!!! the fact that poppy production has gone skyward since we have been there should raise the eyebrows of even the most ardent skeptic, imo!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    devils advocate back atcha...look how many americans are behind bars, look how much crime in urban neighborhoods, look how much gangs control inner cities, look how much money the U.S government spends on fighting war on drugs...if we are there at the source doesn't it make sense we would wipe out the deadly crop right in front of us?

it doesn't even take violence to do it, we could pay hefty sums for them not to grow poppy!!!! the fact that poppy production has gone skyward since we have been there should raise the eyebrows of even the most ardent skeptic, imo!!!
    I don't disagree with this at all. But policing in another country is not something countries can actively do. For instance, if where I am was the hub of meth production, the US couldn't come here with military might and destroy it all UNLESS our government agreed to it. Mexican Cartels should tell you that it is not easily achieved without collaboration.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I don't disagree with this at all. But policing in another country is not something countries can actively do. For instance, if where I am was the hub of meth production, the US couldn't come here with military might and destroy it all UNLESS our government agreed to it. Mexican Cartels should tell you that it is not easily achieved without collaboration.
    you didn't read my entire post....we could pay them hefty sums of money and no policing would be needed!!! this would work in Afghanistan because the locals seem to be on the side of getting rid of it.....as far as the Mexicans go, I have no answer..

25. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

i agree. common guys. it give reason to pour tax money into policing, than inturn pours money into private prisons and in turn makes it a political thing. just like diseases there is money in treatment not in cures (for the most part) and they want to have a reason to hire more peopel in the DEA and keep the gravy train running... its a joke....

legalize ALL drugs, and treat it as a HEALTH issue... fines and hospitalization.. not jail and criminal records... what you think they will go do when they cant get a job due to record? get high... it only fuels the alreaddy deeper issue of drug dependence and/or mental issues...

the "war on drugs" is a freaking joke.. just like the FEDERAL stance on cannabis which is a complete joke at this point...
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    But we are policing there, thats what the US is actively doing. Except instead of policing the war on drugs, we are policing the war against those who want to hurt production. They have those soldiers feeling sad when the crops get hurt, its absolutely astronomical how the people on top misuse our troops.

Other than that I agree with you, the USA should not be policing the world, its too expensive and empire building will make this country broke which it already is.
    Liked this post:

27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you didn't read my entire post....we could pay them hefty sums of money and no policing would be needed!!! this would work in Afghanistan because the locals seem to be on the side of getting rid of it.....as far as the Mexicans go, I have no answer..
    The value is so expensive this broke country couldnt afford it. As we can see it, history only shows the Government only wants healthy production with the Golden Crescent Drug Trade and the Iran Contra and the CIA laundering drug money to the Mujahideen through the Bank of Commerce and Credit and so on.

Its a source of income for the CIA, the Fed and more to fund black ops and many other things. You would be paying and losing a great source of income on top of everything.

You know what happened with Vietnam and drugs, just watch Hollywood, lol!
    Liked this post:

28. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    The value is so expensive this broke country couldnt afford it. As we can see it, history only shows the Government only wants healthy production with the Golden Crescent Drug Trade and the Iran Contra and the CIA laundering drug money to the Mujahideen through the Bank of Commerce and Credit and so on.

Its a source of income for the CIA, the Fed and more to fund black ops and many other things. You would be paying and losing a great source of income on top of everything.

You know what happened with Vietnam and drugs, just watch Hollywood, lol!
    I don't need to watch Hollywood, I grew up during Vietnam....it was the real start of the drug culture in this country, imo!!!

29. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    But we are policing there, thats what the US is actively doing. Except instead of policing the war on drugs, we are policing the war against those who want to hurt production. They have those soldiers feeling sad when the crops get hurt, its absolutely astronomical how the people on top misuse our troops.

Other than that I agree with you, the USA should not be policing the world, its too expensive and empire building will make this country broke which it already is.
    I completely agree it needs to be dealt with at source not just distributors. You take down one and 2 more pop up.

For these farmers though its a source of income for which there are few alternatives. In a war and poverty stroken country, you do what you have to do to survive.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I completely agree it needs to be dealt with at source not just distributors. You take down one and 2 more pop up.

For these farmers though its a source of income for which there are few alternatives. In a war and poverty stroken country, you do what you have to do to survive.
    This is a mixed message though, poor people in foreign countries get a pass and support, but poor people in America cant earn a living. We have so many issues in this country, 46 million on food stamps and city slums falling apart with so many people with only a few alternatives. If they get caught trying to make ends meet, their lives are ruined by the laws here and then they really cant get a real job. Why dont they call pot growers in America gardeners instead of criminals violating federal law?

Also, these arent "farmers." Its such a politically term used by the government to have mainstream view them with acceptance. They are a root cause and source of a bad drug crisis that kills and hurts so many people globally and a root cause and source that empowers drugs and gangs across the globe. Lets go back and think what happens when police encounter people on drugs???

Those people are a cancer. They arent farmers, they are terrorists and should be included in the war on terror. We are already killing terrorists, kill them too. (note: not that I even support the war on drugs, but if I did do it the right way.)
    Liked this post:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 10:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 02:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 10:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50