Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 92 of 119 First ... 9091929394 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    I'm not saying he is perfect. He is very far from it.

I'm glad there hasn't been a national minimum wage increase. It creates higher unemployment.

Illegals?? Since Obama became president there has been a net ZERO Increase in immigration. Yes, net ZERO!

Uhhhh the crime rate is down under his term.

How do you measure race relations?
    46 million americans are living under the poverty level and you are against increasing the minimum wage? as far as increasing unemployment by raising minimum wages, that is a smokescreen. the total percentage of budgets that go to pay hourly wages is a mere fraction of what it was a mere 8 years ago when obama took office. google it, you will be surprised!!!

as far as illegals go...what in the hell has a net zero increase in immigration have to do with illegals, lol....after all-they are illegal-geez!!!!

crime rate down-i call bull****!!!

race relations is how the races interact, to me it has gotten worse since obama took office, particularly 2nd term.

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

race relations is how the races interact, to me it has gotten worse since obama took office, particularly 2nd term.
    I cant believe the day he accused me of being a racist. He said, "I know what its like when you walk by a car and you hear the doors lock." You idiot Obama, if I saw you Id lock the doors too. The point is I dont trust anybody in a parking lot, even if its a old white lady, Im locking the doors if I noticed forgot to. What kind of idiot leaves their doors unlocked these days?

Obama is the ultimate racist. He "liberated" Lybia from Khadaffi for "humane reasons" and then when his supporting people over there started rounding up black people all over the place and excecuting them, Obama didnt give a damn about them.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    46 million americans are living under the poverty level and you are against increasing the minimum wage? as far as increasing unemployment by raising minimum wages, that is a smokescreen. the total percentage of budgets that go to pay hourly wages is a mere fraction of what it was a mere 8 years ago when obama took office. google it, you will be surprised!!!

as far as illegals go...what in the hell has a net zero increase in immigration have to do with illegals, lol....after all-they are illegal-geez!!!!

crime rate down-i call bull****!!!

The crime rate has gone down. That can even be debated. Google it. It actually went down even during the Great Recession which was an oddity because every time when the economy is in a downturn you see an uptick in crime. Some people called it "the Obama effect."

As far as illegals go my point is that the amount of illegals coming into this country hasn't changed under his term. Let me guess you think we should deport all 11 million illegal immigrants?

How is race relations obamas fault?
  4. Hug it out.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Objectively speaking, I've certainly seen more race baiting in the past few years than I ever remember in my lifetime.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    The first thing that came to my mind is follow the money and factcheck factcheck.org. Thats a heavily biased website, they pull #'s to favor their agenda. They are funded by the Annenberg Public Policy Center.

Did you know Bill Ayers was one of the key founders of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, and Obama in 1995 was appointed Board Chairman and President?

All of Obama's economic #'s are completely irreverent to me. When you print 80 billion dollars out of thin air and pump it into the system month after month, year after year thats just plain cheating along with the bailouts. This is at the cost of all of us (well no wallstreet and the megabanks) as its devaluing the dollar and indirectly taxing everyone.

If McDonalds has a financial collapse and they had a printing machine in each McDonalds and they printed enough money to so they had a surplus in the daily closing audits, we should all pat them in the back for doing such a great job.
    Youre dollar has actually strengthened globally for the first time since it plummeted
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Youre dollar has actually strengthened globally for the first time since it plummeted
    There were financial collapses all over Europe and asia.

Im more concerned with the value of the dollar domestically, what I can do with it here. You need $22.17 today to buy the same thing $20 got you in 2008. Thats a 10.8% drop and its going to keep getting worse over the years.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

Im more concerned with the value of the dollar domestically, what I can do with it here. You need $22.17 today to buy the same thing $20 got you in 2008. Thats a 10.8% drop and its going to keep getting worse over the years.

There was a currency war happening in 2008. The fed was propping up the stock and bond markets. Countries all over the world were near collapse.

The U.S. Dollar is at its strongest it has been in 12 years compared to international currencies.

Furthermore, a weak/strong value of The dollar can be both a good thing or bad thing depending on what type of economy we are in.

A strong dollar means our goods cost more and then become harder or more expensive to export, and it makes it harder for foreign investors to buy the dollar with other currencies.

A weak dollar means foreign goods cost more therefore raising the price of some goods that we import. Inflation goes up faster and then a host of problems can happen. Then again a weak dollar also Spurs domestic economic development because companies can now produce goods locally instead of importing them.

To me the value of the dollar is cyclical. I'm more concerned with things like the employment rate, what the fed is going to do with interest rates, what the stocks and bond market does, and the health of new business startups as examples.

8. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    There was a currency war happening in 2008. The fed was propping up the stock and bond markets. Countries all over the world were near collapse.

The U.S. Dollar is at its strongest it has been in 12 years compared to international currencies.

Furthermore, a weak/strong value of The dollar can be both a good thing or bad thing depending on what type of economy we are in.

A strong dollar means our goods cost more and then become harder or more expensive to export, and it makes it harder for foreign investors to buy the dollar with other currencies.

A weak dollar means foreign goods cost more therefore raising the price of some goods that we import. Inflation goes up faster and then a host of problems can happen. Then again a weak dollar also Spurs domestic economic development because companies can now produce goods locally instead of importing them.

To me the value of the dollar is cyclical. I'm more concerned with things like the employment rate, what the fed is going to do with interest rates, what the stocks and bond market does, and the health of new business startups as examples.

After 2008, the Federal Reserve secretly gave away 16 trillion dollars overseas to who knows who? It wasnt until finally a small audit the Fed battle was won that after the partial audit of that collapse revealed this little secret. When asked under testimony, the Fed refused to tell Americans who got what and when.

The fed propping up stock and bond markets is the theory of Keynesian economics where goverment/banks feel the need to intervene with everything to keep it artificially afloat. Its the belief that without goverment supervision, people will be lead into poverty. Spending leads to economic growth.

Under the school of Austrian economics we would avoid printing money out of thin air and practicing corporate/banking welfare with bailouts. The best environment for economic growth is spontaneity amongst the people. Government intervention only leads to poverty. Savings lead to economic growth.

The point is there is a different way of looking at things and alternative to whats mainstream and widely accepted these days.

When I see 16 trillion dollars given in secret to overseas banks, and we dont know who or when and dont have the power to know how the private Federal Reserve operates, or have the power to audit how much money they are printing and how they are speeding it, we got serious problems. Its time to dissolve the Fed, take away their power and rebuild a new system before its to late. Its time to return to the only Constitutional currency which is the gold and silver standard.

9. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Employment rate isnt everything, doesnt tell the whole story. It may go up and politicians brag about it, but its silly when all these jobs are wallmarts and mcdonalds. A higher rate is better than unemployment of course.

The questions is, should the governments role be in producing jobs? Through more government and intervention? Or less goverment regulation and freedom for people to pick themselves up?

10. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Employment rate isnt everything, doesnt tell the whole story. It may go up and politicians brag about it, but its silly when all these jobs are wallmarts and mcdonalds. A higher rate is better than unemployment of course.

The questions is, should the governments role be in producing jobs? Through more government and intervention? Or less goverment regulation and freedom for people to pick themselves up?
    with gas prices being so low, i would be in favor of higher taxes on gas if that tax money were spent on improving the infrastructure which is in dire need of repair....this would also create new decent paying jobs!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

Not in either of those but this was before that. Dollar has strengthened in the US and inflation (a much needed concept) can account for a $2 increase over 7 years.
  12. Hug it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Not in either of those but this was before that. Dollar has strengthened in the US and inflation (a much needed concept) can account for a $2 increase over 7 years.
    Russia dumping the dollar (and euro) in regional trade - discuss U.S. Domestic implications.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Russia dumping the dollar (and euro) in regional trade - discuss U.S. Domestic implications.
    No idea about that, but in NZ, your dollar and ours were nearly 1:1 for a long time. Its now at about 0.6:1 with one of our dollars buying 60 US cents
  14. Administrator

Flights to safety. China growth has stopped...Europe still dealing with Greece. Oil dropped...Gold Dropped. Stocks dropped.

Big players are putting their money in cash and sitting on the sideline.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Flights to safety. China growth has stopped...Europe still dealing with Greece. Oil dropped...Gold Dropped. Stocks dropped.

Big players are putting their money in cash and sitting on the sideline.
    Problems everywhere
  16. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Problems everywhere
    Silver lining is American economy actually shows strenght in fundamentals....what you're seeing now is the reaction to slower growth in China...which I think is good for the overall health of the system. It just hurts 401k's right now but if you're in for the long term, its a healthy sign. (time to buy!!!)

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Silver lining is American economy actually shows strenght in fundamentals....what you're seeing now is the reaction to slower growth in China...which I think is good for the overall health of the system. It just hurts 401k's right now but if you're in for the long term, its a healthy sign. (time to buy!!!)
    Do you even lift bro? (j/k!)

18. The Real Refugee Problem – And How To Solve It

Here is the real solution to the refugee problem: stop meddling in the affairs of other countries
    The Real Refugee Problem – And How To Solve It

by Ron Paul | The Ron Paul Institute | September 7, 2015

Last week Europe saw one of its worst crises in decades. Tens of thousands of migrants entered the European Union via Hungary, demanding passage to their hoped-for final destination, Germany.

While the media focuses on the human tragedy of so many people uprooted and traveling in dangerous circumstances, there is very little attention given to the events that led them to leave their countries. Certainly we all feel for the displaced people, especially the children, but let’s not forget that this is a man-made crisis and it is a government-made crisis.

The reason so many are fleeing places like Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, and Iraq is that US and European interventionist foreign policy has left these countries destabilized with no hopes of economic recovery. This mass migration from the Middle East and beyond is a direct result of the neocon foreign policy of regime change, invasion, and pushing “democracy” at the barrel of a gun.

Even when they successfully change the regime, as in Iraq, what is left behind is an almost uninhabitable country. It reminds me of the saying attributed to a US major in the Vietnam War, discussing the bombing of Ben Tre: “It became necessary to destroy the town in order to save it.”

The Europeans share a good deal of blame as well. France and the UK were enthusiastic supporters of the attack on Libya and they were early backers of the “Assad must go” policy. Assad may not be a nice guy, but the forces that have been unleashed to overthrow him seem to be much worse and far more dangerous. No wonder people are so desperate to leave Syria.

Most of us have seen the heartbreaking photo of the young Syrian boy lying drowned on a Turkish beach. While the interventionists are exploiting this tragedy to call for direct US attacks on the Syrian government, in fact the little boy was from a Kurdish family fleeing ISIS in Kobane. And as we know there was no ISIS in either Iraq or Syria before the 2003 US invasion of Iraq.

As often happens when there is blowback from bad foreign policy, the same people who created the problem think they have a right to tell us how to fix it – while never admitting their fault in the first place.

Thus we see the disgraced General David Petraeus in the news last week offering his solution to the problem in Syria: make an alliance with al-Qaeda against ISIS! Petraeus was head of the CIA when the US launched its covert regime-change policy in Syria, and he was in charge of the “surge” in Iraq that contributed to the creation of al-Qaeda and ISIS in Iraq and Syria. The idea that the US can salvage its disastrous Syria policy by making an alliance with al-Qaeda is horrific. Does anyone think the refugee problem in Syria will not be worse if either al-Qaeda or ISIS takes over the country?

Here is the real solution to the refugee problem: stop meddling in the affairs of other countries. Embrace the prosperity that comes with a peaceful foreign policy, not the poverty that goes with running an empire. End the Empire!

19. If they raise minimum wage , would other wages go up too ?
    Im just under 20.00$ pr/hr ... curious to know this one ...
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
    -Sun Tzu-
    Fųck weak , there is no excuses ever . -me-

20. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    If they raise minimum wage , would other wages go up too ?
    Im just under 20.00$ pr/hr ... curious to know this one ...
    Yeah right....actually the price of everything is going to up if minimum wage goes up, so really your getting a paycut to help pay for other peoples wages.

Im self employed and I feel the effects of minimum wage workers getting increases over the last several years here in NY, it sucks. I used to be a minimum wage worker, I worked so hard to get myself in a better position but I feel like thats sorta backfiring in a way. My wife is pissed off too.

21. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Yeah right....actually the price of everything is going to up if minimum wage goes up, so really your getting a paycut to help pay for other peoples wages.

Im self employed and I feel the effects of minimum wage workers getting increases over the last several years here in NY, it sucks. I used to be a minimum wage worker, I worked so hard to get myself in a better position but I feel like thats sorta backfiring in a way. My wife is pissed off too.
    My wifes a nurse i do residential electric work in MA ... our taxes alone we have 2 kids n still end up paying. .. when we called irs for earned income credits we were both denied . I was like damn we'd be better off milking the system, than letting the system milk us.
    Last edited by bighulksmash; 09-12-2015 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Edit
    -Sun Tzu-

22. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    My wifes a nurse i do residential electric work in MA ... our taxes alone we have 2 kids n still end up paying. .. when we called irs for earned income credits we were both denied . I was like damn we'd be better off milking the system, than letting the system milk us.
    I remember when I worked at a deli, these couple would come in and buy $30 worth of ice cream, potato chips and other garbage and pay with food stamps. Then in a seperate transaction Id ring them up for $50-$60 for cigarettes and beer and they pay in cash. I was making $6/hr at that time, I would have had to work 8 hours to pay for all that ice cream and snacks if you take away what the IRS stole from me. I never asked for a single food stamp and you better believe I had it hard when I was young. I dont mean to take this out on all poor people some people really need help, but examples like this really disgust me.

23. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I remember when I worked at a deli, these couple would come in and buy $30 worth of ice cream, potato chips and other garbage and pay with food stamps. Then in a seperate transaction Id ring them up for $50-$60 for cigarettes and beer and they pay in cash. I was making $6/hr at that time, I would have had to work 8 hours to pay for all that ice cream and snacks if you take away what the IRS stole from me. I never asked for a single food stamp and you better believe I had it hard when I was young. I dont mean to take this out on all poor people some people really need help, but examples like this really disgust me.
    No bro this is a legit convo here . Were not ragging. I know the feeling, i was at the local walmart and seen a similar thing happen . The guy got cash back off an ebt card and bought a carton of Marlboro reds... and payed for a full cart of meat n sodas 371 dollars in food stamps and the smokes thats 450-475. .The guy looked at me and Chuckled . I lost it started yelling at him and talking crazy . My wife grabbed me n said knock it off . How can the ass hole taunt me while I work 50 hrs n my wife works 40 were just making it . Thats probably the worst i ever flipped out in my life.
    -Sun Tzu-

24. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    No bro this is a legit convo here . Were not ragging. I know the feeling, i was at the local walmart and seen a similar thing happen . The guy got cash back off an ebt card and bought a carton of Marlboro reds... and payed for a full cart of meat n sodas 371 dollars in food stamps and the smokes thats 450-475. .The guy looked at me and Chuckled . I lost it started yelling at him and talking crazy . My wife grabbed me n said knock it off . How can the ass hole taunt me while I work 50 hrs n my wife works 40 were just making it . Thats probably the worst i ever flipped out in my life.
    Wut? Now they can just get cash back?? lol this is getting crazy!

You know when Obama took office there were fewer than 30 million on food stamps. Now we have 46.5 million. Thats one in out of every 7. Thats over 74 billion dollars. I work my ass off trying to put myself in a better position and Im one of the 6 who dont (and I never asked.) What do I get? I get the IRS stealing my money, and I have to pay double in SS tax because Im self employed. Then my annual SS statement says Im only getting 75% that what I should get in 2035 because the system is broke.

Nice job Obama! Wish you the best for a 3rd term!

25. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Wut? Now they can just get cash back?? lol this is getting crazy!

You know when Obama took office there were fewer than 30 million on food stamps. Now we have 46.5 million. Thats one in out of every 7. Thats over 74 billion dollars. I work my ass off trying to put myself in a better position and Im one of the 6 who dont (and I never asked.) What do I get? I get the IRS stealing my money, and I have to pay double in SS tax because Im self employed. Then my annual SS statement says Im only getting 75% that what I should get in 2035 because the system is broke.

Nice job Obama! Wish you the best for a 3rd term!
    3rd term haha id rather see martha Stewart in the big chair she got balls and she can cook !!! ...
    On a real note ... whos running for pres besides trump and jeb ?
    -Sun Tzu-

26. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    3rd term haha id rather see martha Stewart in the big chair she got balls and she can cook !!! ...
    On a real note ... whos running for pres besides trump and jeb ?
    Hitlery is fading away. Biden might jump on the election. Still alot of time for surprises.

I think they should make it illegal to run for president until the year the election takes place. Its just ridiculous, but I do enjoy watching the debates a bit more this time around.

I really cant take the presidential election seriously (not that I dont love talking about it.) Its not who is best to serve the country, its who is best at having the finances to advertise.

27. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

LOL...THE MINIMUM WAGE IS PROBABLY STILL THE SAME NOW AS WHEN YOU MADE MINIMUM WAGE....I am tired of all the excuses, salary has become less of a percentage of total overhead cost than it has been in many decades...

28. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    pay his ass a livable wage and get him off welfare!!!!

29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    pay his ass a livable wage and get him off welfare!!!!
    I dont see how anyone making 8.50 could make it renting an apt here . Nothing lower that 900 a month unless of course you want to reformulate the economy and pass out rent vouchers. When i was making that little it was hard . Now im making 4 to 5000 a month i forget wat its like to struggle. I have to pass a urine test at my job . The guy with the ebt didn't. Thats wat pisses me off about it.
    -Sun Tzu-

30. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    I dont see how anyone making 8.50 could make it renting an apt here . Nothing lower that 900 a month unless of course you want to reformulate the economy and pass out rent vouchers. When i was making that little it was hard . Now im making 4 to 5000 a month i forget wat its like to struggle. I have to pass a urine test at my job . The guy with the ebt didn't. Thats wat pisses me off about it.
    it pisses me off too...I would rather see the government find jobs for people on welfare and unemployment and pay them $10.00 an hour rather than give out freebies---wouldn't you?

people who keep having children they can't afford have two options...1. no more children while you are on welfare...2. if you have another child while on welfare ALL OF YOUR CHILDREN BECOME WARDS OF THE STATE UNTIL YOU CAN SHOW FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILTY FOR THEM.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 10:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 02:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 10:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50