Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 91 of 118 First ... 8990919293 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Thank god for that.....

Elections are bought in this country anyway.
    i cannot speak for GOD....but from everything i know of HIM, i don't think he is very pleased with the direction this country has taken under obama's rule!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. VA Sends Veterans’ Medical Info To FBI To Get Their Guns Taken Away

The Department of Veterans Affairs is disarming America’s veterans

by Daily Caller | Patrick Howley | April 22, 2015

Documents obtained by The Daily Caller and interviews with American veterans reveal a shocking government program: The Department of Veterans Affairs is disarming America’s veterans by getting them placed on the FBI’s criminal background-check list.

The VA sends veterans’ personal medical and financial information directly to the FBI and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, which can seize their guns in home raids.

Veterans deemed mentally incompetent or financially incapable are finally speaking out about the errors in the system and the fearful harassment they and their families face from the federal government. And it all starts when vets go to the VA to get medical help.

Here’s what we know:

VA medical information is used to block veterans from possessing firearms:

The Daily Caller obtained a “MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS AND THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION REGARDING THE NATIONAL INSTANT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK SYSTEM.”

The document, dated Feb. 27, 2012, makes clear the VA must send health information to the FBI for its gun background-check database.

Full article here
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by youngandfree View Post
    She wants to raise $2.5 Billion and says she wants campaign reform. I guess it goes back to taking them for the word, instead of hidden meaning. They always tell the truth. Remember BO said he wanted to "radically transform America". It actually looks like he accomplished a lot.
    Im gonna throw up.

Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Thank god for that.....

Elections are bought in this country anyway.
    Yup...Barry Soetoro had over 7 Billion spent in his 2012 presidential victory. Democracy's real vote is with the $$$.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    VA Sends Veterans’ Medical Info To FBI To Get Their Guns Taken Away

The Department of Veterans Affairs is disarming America’s veterans

by Daily Caller | Patrick Howley | April 22, 2015

Documents obtained by The Daily Caller and interviews with American veterans reveal a shocking government program: The Department of Veterans Affairs is disarming America’s veterans by getting them placed on the FBI’s criminal background-check list.

The VA sends veterans’ personal medical and financial information directly to the FBI and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, which can seize their guns in home raids.

Veterans deemed mentally incompetent or financially incapable are finally speaking out about the errors in the system and the fearful harassment they and their families face from the federal government. And it all starts when vets go to the VA to get medical help.

Here’s what we know:

VA medical information is used to block veterans from possessing firearms:

The Daily Caller obtained a “MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS AND THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION REGARDING THE NATIONAL INSTANT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK SYSTEM.”

The document, dated Feb. 27, 2012, makes clear the VA must send health information to the FBI for its gun background-check database.

Full article here
    i am a veteran who has had a concealed carry permit for close to 30 years, while i am an advocate for veterans rights---there are many vets i see on my visits to V.A hospitals who suffer from ptsd that i would not want to see carrying a firearm....but this is not to single out veterans in any way, i feel anyone who suffers from a severe mental illness should be prohibited from carrying a firearm.

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am a veteran who has had a concealed carry permit for close to 30 years, while i am an advocate for veterans rights---there are many vets i see on my visits to V.A hospitals who suffer from ptsd that i would not want to see carrying a firearm....but this is not to single out veterans in any way, i feel anyone who suffers from a severe mental illness should be prohibited from carrying a firearm.
    I dont have a problem with your statement so much, but rather the real life example that was used in the article shows how goverment always extends its powers to suppress people and vets.

So the question is, do you trust goverment to apply sensical regulations like you propose while protecting and defending your constitutional rights? Do you trust them not to extend their regulatory powers on the average person? Remember, these are the same people (and by that I dont mean everybody in the VA is bad) that will let their own veteran patients rot to death in hospital basements to cut costs although they have treatable conditions.

6. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I dont have a problem with your statement so much, but rather the real life example that was used in the article shows how goverment always extends its powers to suppress people and vets.

So the question is, do you trust goverment to apply sensical regulations like you propose while protecting and defending your constitutional rights? Do you trust them not to extend their regulatory powers on the average person? Remember, these are the same people (and by that I dont mean everybody in the VA is bad) that will let their own veteran patients rot to death in hospital basements to cut costs although they have treatable conditions.
    you know i don't trust the government....but i don't want to see severely mentally ill people walking around with loaded handguns, this is a catch 22 for me!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you know i don't trust the government....but i don't want to see severely mentally ill people walking around with loaded handguns, this is a catch 22 for me!!!
    I dont want to see severely mentally ill people even walking around without a gun, lol. By that I mean the real crazies.

We used to have a punch drunk boxer in the area (who took out 5 cops once,) he was Floyd Pattersons punching bag back in the day, and damn he used to scare the crap out of me when I was a kid. This dude would just hang out on the sidewalk and air-box and talk and rant all day long until he went to far and they put him back in the funny farm for a little while, then repeat.

8. VA Refuses to Help Injured Vet ’10-Feet’ From Hospital Entrance

“I know it sounds counterintuitive because someone is just 10 feet away, but it is our policy to do that"

by Mikael Thalen | Infowars.com | May 14, 2015

A U.S. military veteran was denied help by a Veterans Administration hospital in Seattle despite being only 10-feet from their emergency room entrance.

According to the Seattle Times, the incident began when 64-year-old Army veteran Donald Siefkin stepped down and heard a snap in his foot on Feb. 27 while taking his wife across Washington state to Seattle’s international airport.

As his foot began painfully swelling to the “size of a football,” Siefkin, being 230-miles from home, rushed to the nearest veterans hospital after dropping off his wife.

At 3:30 a.m Siefkin pulled into the emergency room entrance of Seattle’s veterans hospital and, unable to walk, called the front desk for assistance.

Instead of immediately sending help, Siefkin says the employee began asking why he was attempting to visit a hospital so far from home. After a brief argument, the employee refused to provide help and demanded Siefkin call 911 before abruptly hanging up the phone.

In audio of the 911 call, which was made at around 3:40 a.m., Siefkin can be heard attempting to elicit help from emergency services.

“They won’t come out and get me, do you believe that?” Siefken says. “They told me to call 911 and hung up on me.”

After a short wait, Siefkin was met by first responders and wheeled into the emergency room, where hospital workers refused to let him stay the night after placing a boot on his foot and prescribing him painkillers.

Unwilling to drive under the influence, Siefkin was forced to take the four hour drive back home where he was finally able to take his pain medication before falling asleep.

Responding to the Seattle Times, Chad Hutson, spokesman for the Veteran Affairs Puget Sound Health Care System, defended the action, alleging that the employee followed proper protocol.

“I know it sounds counterintuitive because someone is just 10 feet away, but it is our policy to do that,” Hutson said . “Our policy is no different than Harborview or Swedish or other hospitals in Washington.”

The hospital quickly changed its stance on the incident shortly after the Times requested a copy of Siefkin’s medical files.

“After a complete review regarding this Veteran’s visit to the VA Puget Sound Seattle campus emergency room, we have determined we did not do the right thing to ensure the Veteran had assistance into the emergency room,” the statement said.

The VA has since met with Siefkin and apologized, promising that the mistake would not be duplicated on a fellow veteran.

“They said they’re sorry and they’re going to change things so this doesn’t happen again,” Siefken said. “That’s all I really wanted.”

Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/mt.examiner
    Follow Mikael Thalen @ https://twitter.com/MikaelThalen

9. What are peoples political views on this thread? Pretty curious.

10. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    What are peoples political views on this thread? Pretty curious.
    Its a mix bunch, some support it very well, some are very opposed, and some are more curious/in the middle. Nice mix of opposing views has kept it interesting over the years.
    •   

11. Rand Paul Joins Fight To Release Secret 9/11 Documents

Redacted pages thought to hold key info about Saudi involvement in attacks

Image Credits: Gage Skidmore, Wiki Commons.

by Steve Watson | Infowars | June 2, 2015

Paul is on board with an ongoing effort to release government documents pertaining to the 9/11 attacks that have thus far remained secret on “national security” grounds.

The 28 pages of documents are thought to contain information relating to the direct involvement in the attacks of senior figures in the Saudi Arabian government.

“We cannot let page after page of blanked-out documents be obscured by a veil,” Paul said at a Capitol press conference on Tuesday.

“Information revealed over the years does raise questions about [Saudi Arabia’s] support, or whether their support might have been supported to these al Qaeda terrorists,” Paul noted.

The Senator was surrounded by families of victims of the terror attacks, as well as other lawmakers who are campaigning for the documents to be made public.

“We owe it to these families, and we cannot let this lack of transparency erode trust and make us feel less secure.” Paul added.

“We all are calling today for the release of these 28 pages,” the Senator said, adding “We’re going to try the normal legislative procedure first and see how it goes. But I will bring it up with the president and ask him directly to do this.”

Paul has introduced legislation called the “Transparency for the Families of 9/11 Act,” that would force the Obama administration to disclose the pages, which were extracted from a congressional inquiry into the attacks in 2002 and made secret by the Bush government.

Other lawmakers, including Rep. Walter Jones and Sen. Ron Wyden signed on to Paul’s bill as cosponsors. The two have been campaigning for a number of years to have the 9/11 information uncovered.

Former Sen. Bob Graham (D-Fla.), who oversaw the Congressional inquiry, and is adamant that there is a Saudi related cover up, said “The 28 pages are very important and will, I think, inform the American people and, in so doing, will cause the American government to reconsider the nature of our relationship with Saudi Arabia,”

“But beyond that, these are emblematic of a pattern of withholding information unnecessarily and to the detriment of the American people.” Graham added.

The section of the inquiry, titled “Finding, Discussion and Narrative Regarding Certain National Security Matters,” is thought to have been held back by both the Bush and Obama administrations “for fear of alienating an influential military and economic partner rather than for any national security consideration,” the New York Times reported earlier this year.

CNN also reported in February that the 28 pages “focus on the role of foreign governments in the plot.”

Barack Obama previously promised families of 9/11 victims that he would declassify the pages. “And he hasn’t kept his word,” Rep. Jones told The Daily Beast.

“I don’t know if it might be embarrassing to the Bush administration, how close they were to the Saudi family,” Jones said. “I just don’t know. I can’t put my fingers on it.”
    —————————————————————-
    Steve Watson is a London based writer and editor for Alex Jones’ Infowars.com, and Prisonplanet.com. He has a Masters Degree in International Relations from the School of Politics at The University of Nottingham, and a Bachelor Of Arts Degree in Literature and Creative Writing from Nottingham Trent University.

12. So now, gun are worst than AlCiaeda terrorists????

What a douche of a president Obammaaa is, he lectures us about these AlCiaeda terrorists and Isl, whatever he wants to call it. Wouldnt he want Americans to arm themselves so we can defend ourselves from the dangers he lectures and reminds us over and over again is present at every moment? Of course, he is just a puppet playing jedi mind tricks and just wants a power grab over the people.

“It breaks my heart every time you read or hear about these kids of incidents,” Obama said before taking aim at guns in America. “What we know is that the number of people who die from gun-related incidents around this country dwarfs any deaths that happen through terrorism,” the president added.
    http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/obam...orse-terrorism

13. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    So now, gun are worst than AlCiaeda terrorists????

What a douche of a president Obammaaa is, he lectures us about these AlCiaeda terrorists and Isl, whatever he wants to call it. Wouldnt he want Americans to arm themselves so we can defend ourselves from the dangers he lectures and reminds us over and over again is present at every moment? Of course, he is just a puppet playing jedi mind tricks and just wants a power grab over the people.

“It breaks my heart every time you read or hear about these kids of incidents,” Obama said before taking aim at guns in America. “What we know is that the number of people who die from gun-related incidents around this country dwarfs any deaths that happen through terrorism,” the president added.
    http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/obam...orse-terrorism
    instead of making it easier to be on welfare maybe he should have been focusing on jobs that pay a decent wage, then maybe there would not be so much crime....obama is easily the worst president in my lifetime, he makes jimmy carter look like lincoln in comparison. actually i can't think of a worse president in american history....in my honest opinion obama's presidency makes the top twenty list of worst things to ever happen to this country!!!

14. Doesn't the healthcare system you folks have take a fair bit of the blame?

People with mental issues not seeking out the help they require for the simple reason that it costs too much?

15. This thread is hilarious. Worst president in our lifetime? Are you including the two bush terms?

Welfare? Are you kidding? Do you realize the amount of money we spend on programs like welfare compared to the rest of the world? Do you know what we spend on social programs compared to defense spending??

Top 20 worst things to happen to this country?

You are on the wrong side of history my friend.

16. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    This thread is hilarious. Worst president in our lifetime? Are you including the two bush terms?

Welfare? Are you kidding? Do you realize the amount of money we spend on programs like welfare compared to the rest of the world? Do you know what we spend on social programs compared to defense spending??

Definitely the worst in my lifetime, no doubt. I voted for Obama in 08, and it took only about 6 months for me to figure out that lying human filth is George Bush on Superdrol with no milk thistle.

Between all the illegal wars, purging a record amount of our military's leaders, arresting more journalists than all the presidents combined, spying on all citizens, targeting both goverment and civilians for assassinations without due process, ruling as a dictoror and so on....that dude is the most unconstitutional Bill of Rights shredding leader in this countrie's history. He needs to be arrested right away for violating his oath of office, treason and war crimes.

17. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    This thread is hilarious. Worst president in our lifetime? Are you including the two bush terms?

so...your arguement is spending more money on welfare will solve america's problems?

I SEE WHY YOU ARE A FAN OF OBAMA!!!!

18. Haha I'm definitely NOT a fan of Obama. I'm a fan of rational thought, Logic, and common sense. I didn't say anything about a solution or solving Americas problems.

There are plenty of great things that have happened during his presidency. Like the greatest stock increase in our history with an increase of over 120% in the S&P 500.

There are also a lot of things I don't like under his presidency.

19. But my point being that regardless of how many facts that are out there about things that would completely go in the face of "one of the 20 worst things to happen to this country," you guys don't listen to rationale or logic regardless of how many facts are out there.

20. Have any of you seen the latest economic report??!!! Worst president in your lifetime???

That's a pretty bold statement.

21. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Have any of you seen the latest economic report??!!! Worst president in your lifetime???

That's a pretty bold statement.
    more than 46 million americans are living in poverty and you brag about the latest economic report?

22. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    But my point being that regardless of how many facts that are out there about things that would completely go in the face of "one of the 20 worst things to happen to this country," you guys don't listen to rationale or logic regardless of how many facts are out there.
    Damn I'm away from home now so will get back later tonight,

But seriously can't you settle for 21 or 22 or something close? Tie for 23 along with Roseanne Barr grabbing her crotch on live TV???? Let's be fair now!

23. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Damn I'm away from home now so will get back later tonight,

But seriously can't you settle for 21 or 22 or something close? Tie for 23 along with Roseanne Barr grabbing her crotch on live TV???? Let's be fair now!

Lol. That's funny. Didn't trump just call her filth or garbage or something? Was it her or Rosie odonell?

24. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Lol. That's funny. Didn't trump just call her filth or garbage or something? Was it her or Rosie odonell?
    Yeah that was the other slob Rosie, lol

25. 46 million american's live below poverty level!!!

where is the minimum wage increase he promised?

how about race relations?

how about the number of illegals?

how about the crime rate?

the list is very long!!!
  26. Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

I'm not saying he is perfect. He is very far from it.

I'm glad there hasn't been a national minimum wage increase. It creates higher unemployment.

Illegals?? Since Obama became president there has been a net ZERO Increase in immigration. Yes, net ZERO!

Uhhhh the crime rate is down under his term.

How do you measure race relations?

27. The first thing that came to my mind is follow the money and factcheck factcheck.org. Thats a heavily biased website, they pull #'s to favor their agenda. They are funded by the Annenberg Public Policy Center.

Did you know Bill Ayers was one of the key founders of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, and Obama in 1995 was appointed Board Chairman and President?

All of Obama's economic #'s are completely irreverent to me. When you print 80 billion dollars out of thin air and pump it into the system month after month, year after year thats just plain cheating along with the bailouts. This is at the cost of all of us (well no wallstreet and the megabanks) as its devaluing the dollar and indirectly taxing everyone.

If McDonalds has a financial collapse and they had a printing machine in each McDonalds and they printed enough money to so they had a surplus in the daily closing audits, we should all pat them in the back for doing such a great job.

28. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    I'm not saying he is perfect. He is very far from it.
    He is perfect at being a distraction, few people think about his puppet master, which are the people that purchased him.

Illegals?? Since Obama became president there has been a net ZERO Increase in immigration. Yes, net ZERO!
    Continuing the status quo of course, except millions more now can take all the benefits sucking the system dry.

I'm glad there hasn't been a national minimum wage increase. It creates higher unemployment.
    Me to, this will cause inflation, loss of jobs and the price of everything is going to keep going up. Personally, I dont understand any hourly wage to begin with, hourly wage rids of incentives and rewards to work harder than the other.

How do you measure race relations?
    Well, usually when I watch the NYC marathon I look for matching last names and assume the possibility they may be related in some way. You can go to this Library in NYC they have a huge database on people.

29. Quote Originally Posted by huxley309 View Post
    Doesn't the healthcare system you folks have take a fair bit of the blame?

People with mental issues not seeking out the help they require for the simple reason that it costs too much?

I dont think the problem is much so "mental illness" but rather the side effects of the drugs these people all are on. Almost 100% of the time these people are on meds.

Similar Forum Threads

1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 11:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 03:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 11:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50