Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 90 of 121 First ... 8889909192 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    I think 9/11 had a lot more to it than told...
    i think all of history has more to it than is told, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Yeah, gotta love our hope and change dictator to stay the course. Maybe he can put in another executive order (since he loves to run the office as a dictator) to release the classified 28 pages that he has been blocking to unclassify that show how his Saudi Arabian brothers he bows down to and worships have helped finance 9/11. 1/4 million of our money spent to visit and worship suppressive dictators as bad or worse than those he forces sanctions/wars on that could have instead gone to help poor people pay for their medical insurance he forces them to purchase.
    Ha. Amen bro
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Yeah let's just continue to lose our freedoms I mean as long as we're slightly better than North Korea no one should be too upset right????
    Lol
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

4. What are your guys Superbowl picks? I think the Patriots should get this one, they arent facing my Giants this time, lol but Im rooting for Seattle all the way. Based on last week, Patriots really seem like the hot team, Seattle played like a dump outside of the final minute.

Just found out yesterday on USA Today that Pete Carroll is a "9/11 Truther" after meeting with former chief of staff four star General Peter Chiarelli.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...hers/22556683/
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

5. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    What are your guys Superbowl picks? I think the Patriots should get this one, they arent facing my Giants this time, lol but Im rooting for Seattle all the way. Based on last week, Patriots really seem like the hot team, Seattle played like a dump outside of the final minute.

Just found out yesterday on USA Today that Pete Carroll is a "9/11 Truther" after meeting with former chief of staff four star General Peter Chiarelli.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...hers/22556683/
    Seahawks. Russell Wilson seems like a solid guy despite his affiliation with obama care. Will you be discussing the massive amount of sex slavery occurring during the superbowl?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Seahawks. Russell Wilson seems like a solid guy despite his affiliation with obama care. Will you be discussing the massive amount of sex slavery occurring during the superbowl?
    He supports Obamacare because he is not a racist.

Everyone should be chipped at birth, that way we can track everyone and slaves wont exist anymore. Its for the greater benefit of all mankind, and its covered by Obamacare. Its free. You just have to pay the 80% copay for the total cost, its a deal so good if feels free.

7. Captain Hindsight says the Seahawks will be in position to take the big game but **** sh!t up. Patriots prevail mother ****ers. There will be alot of people upset in my NW neck of the woods tomorrow ahahaha

EDIT:You're welcome for the spoilers you vaginal canals

8. Quote Originally Posted by QuinoaSucks View Post
    Captain Hindsight says the Seahawks will be in position to take the big game but **** sh!t up. Patriots prevail mother ****ers. There will be alot of people upset in my NW neck of the woods tomorrow ahahaha

EDIT:You're welcome for the spoilers you vaginal canals
    I cant believe it, I thought they would just give it to Lynch and plow it in, and they freaking go for a tight quick pass and all was done (so I thought at that point.) What? Just hand it off and win and they didnt. Lynch had an easy open hole too.

Then, when I was shocked once again, they actually had one more chance by pulling a safety, getting the ball back with enough time to get one play to get in field goal range and tak e it back and they just fall for the oldest trick in the book and ruin it.

Hell of alot better Superbowl than last years though, amazing game throughout. If only we can go back to 80's NFL and not this flag football stuff!

9. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    US ranks 14th in education but hey it's OK because at least we aren't the worst.

https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com...ory/education/
    Misleading. We educate everyone from the smartest kids to the special needs. Judge us on our top kids like some other countries and we would fare much better. Take out our lowest kids like other countries do and watch us jump up big time in this.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Misleading. We educate everyone from the smartest kids to the special needs. Judge us on our top kids like some other countries and we would fare much better. Take out our lowest kids like other countries do and watch us jump up big time in this.
    10% of every classroom is troublemakers who cause 99% of the problems, remove those 10% like other countries do and watch scores go up....it is much the same as society in general, career criminals keep getting locked up and then released to commit more crimes. how is it possible for someone to go on trial for their 3rd murder trial?

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    10% of every classroom is troublemakers who cause 99% of the problems, remove those 10% like other countries do and watch scores go up....it is much the same as society in general, career criminals keep getting locked up and then released to commit more crimes. how is it possible for someone to go on trial for their 3rd murder trial?
    There also are "troublemaker" teachers as well (troublemaker as in not necessarily with intent, simply has poor skills or got lazy over the years.)

I had the most awesome substitute teacher in high school who always had a bottle of the hard stuff in his briefcase and would give us free Luck Strike cigarettes. Everbody called him the "90 proof teacher!" Now that Im older I think a little differently about that.

The problem is with teacher unions, its hard to fire crappy teachers and rid of them like they do in successful Charter schools (as far as I understand, not an expert on this topic.)

This is a big topic I have alot of other ideas in mind too.

12. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    There also are "troublemaker" teachers as well (troublemaker as in not necessarily with intent, simply has poor skills or got lazy over the years.)

I had the most awesome substitute teacher in high school who always had a bottle of the hard stuff in his briefcase and would give us free Luck Strike cigarettes. Everbody called him the "90 proof teacher!" Now that Im older I think a little differently about that.

The problem is with teacher unions, its hard to fire crappy teachers and rid of them like they do in successful Charter schools (as far as I understand, not an expert on this topic.)

This is a big topic I have alot of other ideas in mind too.
    i don't care how good a teacher is, as long as that 10% of problem childs remains in the classroom the students who are there to learn will be hindered from learning...we all know this from experience!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i don't care how good a teacher is, as long as that 10% of problem childs remains in the classroom the students who are there to learn will be hindered from learning...we all know this from experience!!!
    Yeah, thats very true, but damn only 10%? You must of went to a good school, lol

14. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Yeah, thats very true, but damn only 10%? You must of went to a good school, lol
    10% are the real problem, the rest are just wannabes...get rid of that 10% and see how fast the rest fall in line!!! i know because i was a wannabe, it was more fun to hang with the bad than the good...if i would have seen those bad kids shipped off to a 'special' school i know my dumbass would have straightned up in a hurry---my mom would have killed me, lol!!!!

15. Economist: New Bill Turns TSA Into Tax Police

Legislation would create "Berlin Wall around all American citizens"

by Paul Joseph Watson | February 6, 2015

Economist Martin Armstrong warns that a new bill which directs the TSA to apprehend and investigate anyone “suspected of committing a crime” would turn the federal agency into a new branch of the IRS.

The TSA Office of Inspection Accountability Act (H.R. 719), introduced on Wednesday by U.S. Rep. John Katko, would require TSA Criminal Investigators to spend a minimum of 50% of their time “investigating, apprehending, or detaining individuals suspected of committing a crime.”

According to Armstrong, the legislation would create a new kind of “Berlin Wall around all American citizens” because it would provide the federal agency with a huge remit to prevent people from traveling.

“Katko is a former federal prosecutor. So he knows precisely what he is doing writing a law that is so broad, that anyone suspected of a crime cannot leave the country,” writes Armstrong. “This is any crime. Keeping gold in a safe deposit box is money laundering carrying up to 25 years in prison.”

“This bill will now result in the arrest of anyone for any alleged crime whatsoever and that will apply to taxes,” warns the economist, accusing Katko of, “converting the TSA into a police force less concerned about air safety and focused more on catching anyone the government can argue violates some law federal or state.”

“It is so broad, this would apply to domestic disputes as well,” he adds.

The legislation has bipartisan support and according to Rep. Katco will, “provide a thoughtful response to create safer airports across our country.”

Armstrong notes that the new bill follows the implementation of FATCA, the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act, which critics say, “turns foreign banks and other financial institutions into enforcement arms of America’s Internal Revenue Service,” because it forces them to report clients to the feds or face large punitive penalties.

The TSA already delves into a treasure trove of private information about all Americans in the name of security before they even arrive at the airport, including tax identification numbers, vehicle and job history, and property ownership records.

It’s somewhat ironic that the TSA could now take on duties normally performed by the IRS given that the two bodies routinely compete for the position of most loathed federal agency in America.

16. Obama, lol

You war mongering dictator, now want to further feed the military industrial complex and ask congress for war approval and directly used our military to fight the very people he and his cronies armed, lol
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...-against-isis/

You liar Obama, you lied to me and you lied to everybody. You promised in 08 in your election victory speech to me and the country you would never lie to us, and you have lied more than Pinocchio. it is now the time (although this should have been done years ago) for Obama's impeachment, arrest, trial and detention for fraud, treason and crimes against humanity.

17. Pravda: Putin Threatens to Release Satellite Evidence of 9/11

Pravda: US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of the tragedy of 9/11

Veterans Today
    Posted by Gordon Duff on February 10, 2015

(Editor’s note: Russian satellite evidence proving the controlled demolition of the World Trade Center using “special weapons” was reviewed by a VT editor while in Moscow. The article below was forwarded to us for publication in the US and translated from Russian. It is 3 days old, published on February 7, 2015.)
    -
    Moscow (Pravda): American experts believe that despite the fact that relations between the US and Russia reached the worst point since the Cold War, Putin delivered until Obama only minor troubles. Analysts believe that this is the “calm before the storm.” Putin is going to hit once, but he’s going to hit hard. Russia is preparing the release of evidence of the involvement of the US government and intelligence services in the September 11 attacks.

The list of evidence includes satellite images.

Published material can prove the US government complicity in the 9/11 attacks and the successful manipulation of public opinion. The attack was planned by the US government, but exercised using her proxy, so that an attack on America and the people of the United States looked like an act of aggression by international terrorist organizations.

The motive for deception and murder its own citizens served US oil interests and the Middle East state corporations.

The evidence will be so convincing that it utterly debunks the official 9/11 cover story supported by the US government.

Russia proves that America is no stranger to using false flag terrorism against its citizens in order to achieve a pretext for military intervention in a foreign country. In the case of “the September 11 attacks,” the evidence will be conclusive satellite imagery.

If successful, the consequences of Putin’s tactics would expose the US government’s secret terrorist policies. The government’s credibility will be undermined and should bring about mass protests in the cities leading to an uprising, according to American analysts..

And as the United States will look on the world political arena? The validity of America’s position as a leader in the fight against international terrorism will be totally undermined giving immediately advantage to rogue states and Islamic terrorists.

The actual development of the situation could be much worse, experts warn.

Pravda: Putin Threatens to Release Satellite Evidence of 9/11 | Veterans Today

18. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Pravda: Putin Threatens to Release Satellite Evidence of 9/11 Pravda: US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of the tragedy of 9/11 Veterans Today Posted by Gordon Duff on February 10, 2015 (Editor’s note: Russian satellite evidence proving the controlled demolition of the World Trade Center using “special weapons” was reviewed by a VT editor while in Moscow. The article below was forwarded to us for publication in the US and translated from Russian. It is 3 days old, published on February 7, 2015.) - Moscow (Pravda): American experts believe that despite the fact that relations between the US and Russia reached the worst point since the Cold War, Putin delivered until Obama only minor troubles. Analysts believe that this is the “calm before the storm.” Putin is going to hit once, but he’s going to hit hard. Russia is preparing the release of evidence of the involvement of the US government and intelligence services in the September 11 attacks. The list of evidence includes satellite images. Published material can prove the US government complicity in the 9/11 attacks and the successful manipulation of public opinion. The attack was planned by the US government, but exercised using her proxy, so that an attack on America and the people of the United States looked like an act of aggression by international terrorist organizations. The motive for deception and murder its own citizens served US oil interests and the Middle East state corporations. The evidence will be so convincing that it utterly debunks the official 9/11 cover story supported by the US government. Russia proves that America is no stranger to using false flag terrorism against its citizens in order to achieve a pretext for military intervention in a foreign country. In the case of “the September 11 attacks,” the evidence will be conclusive satellite imagery. If successful, the consequences of Putin’s tactics would expose the US government’s secret terrorist policies. The government’s credibility will be undermined and should bring about mass protests in the cities leading to an uprising, according to American analysts.. And as the United States will look on the world political arena? The validity of America’s position as a leader in the fight against international terrorism will be totally undermined giving immediately advantage to rogue states and Islamic terrorists. The actual development of the situation could be much worse, experts warn. Pravda: Putin Threatens to Release Satellite Evidence of 9/11 | Veterans Today

I can't believe you posted anything from this hack job site. But here's this....

http://youtu.be/077nuoyIhTg

19. God damnit every time I visit this thread I leave with more paranoia

20. After a Twelve Year Mistake in Iraq, We Must Just March Home

Twelve years ago last week, the US launched its invasion of Iraq

by Ron Paul | March 23, 2015

(Transcript of above youtube video below)

Twelve years ago last week, the US launched its invasion of Iraq, an act the late General William Odom predicted would turn out to be “the greatest strategic disaster in US history.”

Before the attack I was accused of exaggerating the potential costs of the war when I warned that it could end up costing as much as $100 billion. One trillion dollars later, with not one but two “mission accomplished” moments, we are still not done intervening in Iraq.

President Obama last year ordered the US military back into Iraq for the third time. It seems the Iraq “surge” and the Sunni “Awakening,” for which General David Petraeus had been given much credit, were not as successful as was claimed at the time. From the sectarian violence unleashed by the US invasion of Iraq emerged al-Qaeda and then its more radical spin-off, ISIS. So Obama sent the US military back.

We recently gained even more evidence that the initial war was sold on lies and fabrications. The CIA finally declassified much of its 2002 National Intelligence Estimate on Iraq, which was the chief document used by the Bush Administration to justify the US attack. According to the Estimate, the US Intelligence Community concluded that:

‘[W]e are unable to determine whether [biological weapons] agent research has resumed…’ And: ‘the information we have on Iraqi nuclear personnel does not appear consistent with a coherent effort to reconstitute a nuclear weapons program.’

But even as the US Intelligence Community had reached this conclusion, President Bush told the American people that Iraq, “possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons” and “the evidence indicates that Iraq is reconstituting its nuclear weapons program.”

Likewise, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld’s “bulletproof” evidence that Saddam Hussein had ties with al-Qaeda was contradicted by the National Intelligence Estimate, which concluded that there was no operational tie between Hussein’s government and al-Qaeda.

Even National Security Advisor Condolezza Rice’s famous statement that the aluminum tubes that Iraq was purchasing “are only really suited for nuclear weapons programs, centrifuge programs,” and “we don’t want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud,” was based on evidence she must have known at the time was false. According to the NIE, the Energy Department had already concluded that the tubes were “consistent with applications to rocket motors” and “this is the more likely end use.”

It is hard to believe that in a society supposedly governed by the rule of law, US leaders can escape any penalty for using blatantly false information – that they had to know at the time was false – to launch a pre-emptive attack on a country that posed no threat to the United States. The fact that they got away with it simply makes it all the easier for Washington’s interventionists to try the same tricks again. They already did with Libya and Syria. It is likely they are also doing the same with claims of a Russian “invasion” of Ukraine.

Last week President Obama correctly blamed the current chaos in Iraq on the Bush Administration’s decision to invade. He said, “… ISIL is a direct outgrowth of al Qaeda in Iraq that grew out of our invasion. Which is an example of unintended consequences. Which is why we should generally aim before we shoot.”

However, if the US intervention in Iraq created the “unintended consequences” of ISIS and al-Qaeda, how is it that more US intervention can solve the problem?

A war based on lies cannot be fixed by launching another war. We must just march home. And stay home.

21. Cops are routinely using this secret cell phone tracking tool

by Mariella Moon | @mariella_moon | 9 hrs ago
    Engadget

Big federal agencies with ominous-sounding three-letter acronyms aren't the only ones that spy on your activities -- your local police might be doing it, too. Take for instance, the police department of Erie County, New York, which was recently caught using stingray devices in at least 47 instances between May 1, 2010 and October 3, 2014. According to the details published by the New York Civil Liberties Union (NYCLU), the department asked the court for permission to use stingray only once between that time frame. The cops didn't even ask for a warrant; they only asked for a court order and described stingrays as "pen registers," which is only partially accurate.

Unlike pen registers that record numbers called from a phone, a stingray acts as a cell tower that forces mobile phones in the area where it's currently parked to connect to it. Once connected, authorities get access to their unique IDs and phone numbers, even their call recipients and locations. Law enforcement agencies have been using these devices for years -- Erie County itself started buying stingrays in 2008 and has spent $350,000 on them since -- and a lot of people know what they are by now. Still, cops make an effort to keep details about their use under wraps, because most departments sign a non-disclosure agreement with the devices' manufacturer and the FBI.

Justin Fenton of The Baltimore Sun published a copy of the agreement signed by the Maryland city's police department. In it, the cops are instructed never to disclose the nature of stingray devices, even in "any civil or criminal proceeding," meaning they can't tell the court about using them. They even have to notify the FBI in case they learn that a prosecutor or a District Attorney is planning to divulge the use of stingrays in court, so the agency can intervene. Indeed, Erie County tried its best to protect its stingray records, before the NYCLU managed to get a copy in the end.

Via: Wired
    Source: NYCLU, AP
    Original Article: Cops are routinely using this secret cell phone tracking tool

22. Not sure if it's been said, but I heard on the grapevine obl was nearly caught by the sbs in the beginning but was ordered to hold fast and wait for us rangers to nab him only to arrive too late.

23. Quote Originally Posted by huxley309 View Post
    Not sure if it's been said, but I heard on the grapevine obl was nearly caught by the sbs in the beginning but was ordered to hold fast and wait for us rangers to nab him only to arrive too late.
    sbs is short for what? He has been nearly caught numerous times but either protected are stand down calls were made.

24. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Cops are routinely using this secret cell phone tracking tool

by Mariella Moon | @mariella_moon | 9 hrs ago
    Engadget

Big federal agencies with ominous-sounding three-letter acronyms aren't the only ones that spy on your activities -- your local police might be doing it, too. Take for instance, the police department of Erie County, New York, which was recently caught using stingray devices in at least 47 instances between May 1, 2010 and October 3, 2014. According to the details published by the New York Civil Liberties Union (NYCLU), the department asked the court for permission to use stingray only once between that time frame. The cops didn't even ask for a warrant; they only asked for a court order and described stingrays as "pen registers," which is only partially accurate.

Unlike pen registers that record numbers called from a phone, a stingray acts as a cell tower that forces mobile phones in the area where it's currently parked to connect to it. Once connected, authorities get access to their unique IDs and phone numbers, even their call recipients and locations. Law enforcement agencies have been using these devices for years -- Erie County itself started buying stingrays in 2008 and has spent $350,000 on them since -- and a lot of people know what they are by now. Still, cops make an effort to keep details about their use under wraps, because most departments sign a non-disclosure agreement with the devices' manufacturer and the FBI.

Justin Fenton of The Baltimore Sun published a copy of the agreement signed by the Maryland city's police department. In it, the cops are instructed never to disclose the nature of stingray devices, even in "any civil or criminal proceeding," meaning they can't tell the court about using them. They even have to notify the FBI in case they learn that a prosecutor or a District Attorney is planning to divulge the use of stingrays in court, so the agency can intervene. Indeed, Erie County tried its best to protect its stingray records, before the NYCLU managed to get a copy in the end.

Via: Wired
    Source: NYCLU, AP
    Original Article: Cops are routinely using this secret cell phone tracking tool
    i believe that with the technology available local cops could solve just about any crime from serious homicides to petty crimes....but it is also my opinion that they let many crimes against us common folks go unsolved in order to not give away just how good their technology for spying on us really is!!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i believe that with the technology available local cops could solve just about any crime from serious homicides to petty crimes....but it is also my opinion that they let many crimes against us common folks go unsolved in order to not give away just how good their technology for spying on us really is!!!!
    Yeah...its far more sophisticated than what has been leaked out, thats for sure.

Hey, Hillary has vowed to protect us from the 1% while being funded by the 1%! Lol, what a crock why dont so many of her followers (the common voter) see her for who she really is? Which is I dont even freakin know, lol!

26. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Yeah...its far more sophisticated than what has been leaked out, thats for sure.

Hey, Hillary has vowed to protect us from the 1% while being funded by the 1%! Lol, what a crock why do so many of her followers (the common voter) see her for who she really is? Which is I dont even freakin know, lol!
    She is a fraud. All the foreign money she receives from countries that destroy women's rights. Too hypocritical

27. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    sbs is short for what? He has been nearly caught numerous times but either protected are stand down calls were made.
    Special boat service, similar to the Sas.

http://www.eliteukforces.info/rumours/sbs-osama.php

28. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

Hey, Hillary has vowed to protect us from the 1% while being funded by the 1%! Lol, what a crock why dont so many of her followers (the common voter) see her for who she really is? Which is I dont even freakin know, lol!
    She wants to raise $2.5 Billion and says she wants campaign reform. I guess it goes back to taking them for the word, instead of hidden meaning. They always tell the truth. Remember BO said he wanted to "radically transform America". It actually looks like he accomplished a lot.

29. Quote Originally Posted by youngandfree View Post
    She wants to raise $2.5 Billion and says she wants campaign reform. I guess it goes back to taking them for the word, instead of hidden meaning. They always tell the truth. Remember BO said he wanted to "radically transform America". It actually looks like he accomplished a lot.
    you are right....this is not the same america it was before obama!!!

30. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you are right....this is not the same america it was before obama!!!

Thank god for that.....

Elections are bought in this country anyway.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 10:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 02:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 10:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50