Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag
Full interview below w/ Steve Pieczenik - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Paul Joseph Watson
May 4, 2011

Top US government insider Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department, shockingly told The Alex Jones Show yesterday that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag inside job.

Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a “conspiracy theorist” (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik.) He served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations, Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior, and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense. A former US Navy Captain, Pieczenik achieved two prestigious Harry C. Solomon Awards at the Harvard Medical School as he simultaneously completed a PhD at MIT.

Recruited by Lawrence Eagleburger as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Management, Pieczenik went on to develop, “the basic tenets for psychological warfare, counter terrorism, strategy and tactics for transcultural negotiations for the US State Department, military and intelligence communities and other agencies of the US Government,” while also developing foundational strategies for hostage rescue that were later employed around the world.

Pieczenik also served as a senior policy planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker and worked on George W. Bush’s election campaign against Al Gore. His record underscores the fact that he is one of the most deeply connected men in intelligence circles over the past three decades plus.

The character of Jack Ryan, who appears in many Tom Clancy novels and was also played by Harrison Ford in the popular 1992 movie Patriot Games, is also based on Steve Pieczenik.

Back in April 2002, over nine years ago, Pieczenik told the Alex Jones Show that Bin Laden had already been “dead for months,” (The Jones Report: Steve Pieczenik: Paradigm Management) and that the government was waiting for the most politically expedient time to roll out his corpse. Pieczenik would be in a position to know, having personally met Bin Laden and worked with him during the proxy war against the Soviets in Afghanistan back in the early 80′s.

Pieczenik said that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001, “Not because special forces had killed him, but because as a physician I had known that the CIA physicians had treated him and it was on the intelligence roster that he had marfan syndrome,” adding that the US government knew Bin Laden was dead before they invaded Afghanistan.

Marfan syndrome is a degenerative genetic disease for which there is no permanent cure. The illness severely shortens the life span of the sufferer.

“He died of marfan syndrome, Bush junior knew about it, the intelligence community knew about it,” said Pieczenik, noting how CIA physicians had visited Bin Laden in July 2001 at the American Hospital in Dubai.
CIA agent alleged to have met Bin Laden in July | World news | The Guardian

“He was already very sick from marfan syndrome and he was already dying, so nobody had to kill him,” added Pieczenik, stating that Bin Laden died shortly after 9/11 in his Tora Bora cave complex.

“Did the intelligence community or the CIA doctor up this situation, the answer is yes, categorically yes,” said Pieczenik, referring to Sunday’s claim that Bin Laden was killed at his compound in Pakistan, adding, “This whole scenario where you see a bunch of people sitting there looking at a screen and they look as if they’re intense, that’s nonsense,” referring to the images released by the White House which claim to show Biden, Obama and Hillary Clinton watching the operation to kill Bin Laden live on a television screen.

“It’s a total make-up, make believe, we’re in an American theater of the absurd….why are we doing this again….nine years ago this man was already dead….why does the government repeatedly have to lie to the American people,” asked Pieczenik.

“Osama Bin Laden was totally dead, so there’s no way they could have attacked or confronted or killed Osama Bin laden,” said Pieczenik, joking that the only way it could have happened was if special forces had attacked a mortuary.

Pieczenik said that the decision to launch the hoax now was made because Obama had reached a low with plummeting approval ratings and the fact that the birther issue was blowing up in his face.

“He had to prove that he was more than American….he had to be aggressive,” said Pieczenik, adding that the farce was also a way of isolating Pakistan as a retaliation for intense opposition to the Predator drone program, which has killed hundreds of Pakistanis.

“This is orchestrated, I mean when you have people sitting around and watching a sitcom, basically the operations center of the White House, and you have a president coming out almost zombie-like telling you they just killed Osama Bin Laden who was already dead nine years ago,” said Pieczenik, calling the episode, “the greatest falsehood I’ve ever heard, I mean it was absurd.”

Dismissing the government’s account of the assassination of Bin Laden as a “sick joke” on the American people, Pieczenik said, “They are so desperate to make Obama viable, to negate the fact that he may not have been born here, any questions about his background, any irregularities about his background, to make him look assertive….to re-elect this president so the American public can be duped once again.”

Pieczenik’s assertion that Bin Laden died almost ten years ago is echoed by numerous intelligence professionals as well as heads of state across the world.
Inside Sources: Bin Laden’s Corpse Has Been On Ice For Nearly a Decade

Bin Laden, “Was used in the same way that 9/11 was used to mobilize the emotions and feelings of the American people in order to go to a war that had to be justified through a narrative that Bush junior created and Cheney created about the world of terrorism,” stated Pieczenik.

During his interview with the Alex Jones Show yesterday, Pieczenik also asserted he was directly told by a prominent general that 9/11 was a stand down and a false flag operation, and that he is prepared to go to a grand jury to reveal the general’s name.

“They ran the attacks,” said Pieczenik, naming **** Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz, Stephen Hadley, Elliott Abrams, and Condoleezza Rice amongst others as having been directly involved.

Stock up with Fresh Food that lasts with eFoodsDirect (Ad);

“It was called a stand down, a false flag operation in order to mobilize the American public under false pretenses….it was told to me even by the general on the staff of Wolfowitz – I will go in front of a federal committee and swear on perjury who the name was of the individual so that we can break it open,” said Pieczenik, adding that he was “furious” and “knew it had happened”.

“I taught stand down and false flag operations at the national war college, I’ve taught it with all my operatives so I knew exactly what was done to the American public,” he added.

Pieczenik re-iterated that he was perfectly willing to reveal the name of the general who told him 9/11 was an inside job in a federal court, “so that we can unravel this thing legally, not with the stupid 9/11 Commission that was absurd.”

Pieczenik explained that he was not a liberal, a conservative or a tea party member, merely an American who is deeply concerned about the direction in which his country is heading.

Watch the full interview with Dr. Pieczenik below. 7 parts, May 3 2011

part 1

part 2

part 3

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
part 4

part 5

part 6

part 7

Edit: Posted in thread, want this as front page material

Osama Bin Laden: Pakistan's skepticism over videos

By Paul Joseph Watson

In a BBC News report, Orla Guerin interviewed dozens of people who were adamant that Bin Laden did not live in the compound, with none of them ever witnessing him or hearing rumors that he was there in the five years that Obama claimed Bin Laden was a resident in the town.

“It’s all a fake, nothing happened,” said a newspaper seller who has been working in the town for 50 years.

Another resident told Guerin that the man seen in the video footage of Osama allegedly flicking between television channels is in fact his neighbor, not Bin Laden.

“His name is Akhbar Han, he owns the house they said was Osama’s house, I know him very well,” the man stated.

After speaking to “more than 50 people in the market,” Guerin found only one who believed that the man watching television was Bin Laden.

Actual footage BBC News Report
BBC News - Osama Bin Laden: Pakistan's scepticism over videos

Hoax: White House Claims 4-Year-Old Bin Laden Video Is New Footage

By Paul Joseph Watson

MSNBC ran the video under the headline New Video Shows Bin Laden In Gold Robe. However, these tapes are almost identical to footage first released by the Pentagon front group SITE in September 2007. In that footage, Bin Laden also appears with a dyed beard and is wearing exactly the same clothes. The only thing that differs is the color of the background, but in other tapes the background is the same brown color as the 2007 tape. As computer expert Neal Krawetz’s analysis revealed, fake backgrounds are often used on purported “Al-Qaeda” tapes, where a blue screen is used to superimpose the figure of the speaker over a pre-selected backdrop.

The footage in these tapes purports to show Bin Laden making recordings in late 2010, and yet he looks identical to how he appeared in tapes first released in 2007.

Obama: “We Could Not Say Definitively That Bin Laden Was There”

Paul Joseph Watson
May 9, 2011

During his 60 Minutes interview with CBS News last night, Barack Obama admitted that US intelligence was only 55/45 confident that Bin Laden was even in the compound raided last Sunday night, fearing that the occupant could actually have been a “prince from Dubai,” a skepticism shared by residents of Abbottabad, one of whom told the BBC that the man seen watching television in the tapes released by the White House Saturday was in fact his neighbor, not Bin Laden.

Footage 60 minutes w/ Obama
Killing Bin Laden: The President's Story, Part 1 - 60 Minutes - CBS News

Continued with Paul Joseph Watson:

The relevant comments are made after the 10 minute mark.

“Obviously, we’re going into the sovereign territory of another country and landing helicopters and conducting a military operation. And so if it turns out that it’s a wealthy, you know, prince from Dubai who’s in this compound, and, you know, we’ve spent Special Forces in — we’ve got problems,” Obama told 60 Minutes host Steve Kroft.

“At the end of the day, this was still a 55/45 situation. I mean, we could not say definitively that bin Laden was there. Had he not been there, then there would have been significant consequences,” the president added.

The White House’s massive uncertainty that Bin Laden was even in the compound and that US forces could instead have been raiding a “prince from Dubai,” is interesting given the fact that the vast majority of neighbors who lived around the house in Abbottabad remain convinced that both the man who lived there and the individual shown watching television in the tape released by US officials Saturday was not Bin Laden.

Last edited:
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If he did try to go to testify, he'd probably end up mysteriously dying of natural causes.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

However

JComp

Awards
I can see Bush, as his approval rating dropped, and he was being killed by the democratic media for not being able to find Bin Laden, just sitting on the news that Bin Laden was dead.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can see Bush, as his approval rating dropped, and he was being killed by the democratic media for not being able to find Bin Laden, just sitting on the news that Bin Laden was dead.
This^^^

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bush was not truly not concerned about Bin Laden vvvvvvv

"if he is alive at all"

March 13 2002

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There was a day mainstream media did real investigative reporting...We miss you Dan Rather. According to this report Bin Laden was getting serious medical treatment hours before 9/11 ever happened.

Bin Laden was terminally ill in 2001 with "marfan syndrome (Lincon's disease)" and eventually died of natural causes later that year.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know all the conspiracy stuff to 911, but none of it makes sense. There are too many problem for something like that to go off, even the reason behind doing such a thing seems like BS.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
say for example that bin laden died in 2001....what purpose would there be for rolling him out NOW?

i feel obama is holding back releasing pics of dead bin laden until close to election time-his position at that time will dictate rather or not he uses his 'trump' card. if obama is behind or close you can bet those pics will be released.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
say for example that bin laden died in 2001....what purpose would there be for rolling him out NOW?

i feel obama is holding back releasing pics of dead bin laden until close to election time-his position at that time will dictate rather or not he uses his 'trump' card. if obama is behind or close you can bet those pics will be released.
Its all about announcing at a “politically expedient” time.

There are many reasons to roll him out now, primarily to re-gain public support as they are expanding the wars in the middle east, also to further implement a police state and get people more accustomed to it (http://www.examiner.com/luxury-lifestyle-in-new-york/the-super-sized-security-new-york-is-still-keeping-people-on-high-alert, http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/los_angeles&id=8110916, http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2011-05-02/news/fl-airports-step-up-security-20110502_1_aviation-security-experts-security-screening-florida-airports for example) as confidence brings peoples guards down. Im just speculating here several reasons I firmly believe.

Intel has revealed his body has frozen in ice all these years, so pics wont have any meaning. What would have meaning is if the body was handed over to an independent panel for an autopsy and forensics investigation with oversight of the American people. They rushed to dump him in the sea so I guess we can eliminate any push for that since they made it impossible to ever find out when he died.

On CNN they state that Osama was un-armed but "resisted." The appropriate action would be to have taken him back to the states alive and put him under trial in a high court and have it played on national television. We did the same thing to the Nazi's after WWII, and we should stick to our constitutional standards and follow due process. If the court calls for an execution by all means then go for it serious criminals should be put away for good.

I do love how these politicians posed for a picture of themselves looking at the bin laden photo's, how can you make this stuff up anymore, lol CNN called it "The Obama death stare:"

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Its all about announcing at a “politically expedient” time.

There are many reasons to roll him out now, primarily to re-gain public support as they are expanding the wars in the middle east, also to further implement a police state and get people more accustomed to it (The super-sized security in New York is still prompting people to be on guard - New York Luxury Lifestyle | Examiner.com, Security up at LA venues since Osama Bin Laden's death | abc7.com, South Florida airports, seaports, rails step up security - Sun Sentinel for example) as confidence brings peoples guards down. Im just speculating here several reasons I firmly believe.

Intel has revealed his body has frozen in ice all these years, so pics wont have any meaning. What would have meaning is if the body was handed over to an independent panel for an autopsy and forensics investigation with oversight of the American people. They rushed to dump him in the sea so I guess we can eliminate any push for that since they made it impossible to ever find out when he died.

On CNN they state that Osama was un-armed but "resisted." The appropriate action would be to have taken him back to the states alive and put him under trial in a high court and have it played on national television. We did the same thing to the Nazi's after WWII, and we should stick to our constitutional standards and follow due process. If the court calls for an execution by all means then go for it serious criminals should be put away for good.

I do love how these politicians posed for a picture of themselves looking at the bin laden photo's, how can you make this stuff up anymore, lol CNN called it "The Obama death stare:"
Why store his body in ice, whats the point couldnt of just taken pictures back in 2001 and then destroy his body. Why do they need his body now. As why they called him dead now, there were just as many reason to do the same a year ago, or even 2 years ago, or 3 years. Almost anytime in the past 10 year there were enough reasons.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why store his body in ice, whats the point couldnt of just taken pictures back in 2001 and then destroy his body. Why do they need his body now. As why they called him dead now, there were just as many reason to do the same a year ago, or even 2 years ago, or 3 years. Almost anytime in the past 10 year there were enough reasons.
I dont have all the answers, all I want is an independent investigation not appointed by the white house (such as the 9/11 commission was appointed by Bush admin) to help the people get the answers. Oversight of the commission would be by the American citizens. Perhaps they can force the government to retrieve the body if they did throw it in the sea for a legitimate autopsy.

There are people who have worked inside the government willing to take oath but are ignored.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Here we go again! Everything is a conspiracy! lol. Get a life!

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
part 4

part 5

part 6

part 7
Your kidding me right? Prisonplanet TV? OMG your a loon and so is Pieczenik! I thought you truthers were more thinkers than kool aid drinkers! Boy was I wrong. So what do you think? Idc about anyone else! What do YOU think is the truth?

waiting....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here we go again! Everything is a conspiracy! lol. Get a life!
What do YOU think is the truth?

waiting....
Can you provide me with real evidence that Bin Laden died recently? Please, Im looking for it.

As far as you accusing people who question what the government tells us, how about some I provide some unclassified government documents for starters...

9/11 isn't the first time the government planned to stage false flag terror and blame it on other governments. Operation Northwoods was placed on Kennedy's desk, but he refused to follow along with it fortunately.

Operation Northwoods - Proposals to have the CIA attack terrorism in US cities and elsewhere.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Also the Gulf on Tonkin incident that cost the lives of 60,000 Americans of my previous generation. This was a false staged attack on the USA, and we started a war over that.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

Last edited:

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Can you provide me with real evidence that Bin Laden died recently? Please, Im looking for it.

As far as you accusing people who question what the government tells us, how about some I provide some unclassified government documents for starters...

9/11 isn't the first time the government planned to stage false flag terror and blame it on other governments. Operation Northwoods was placed on Kennedy's desk, but he refused to follow along with it fortunately.

Operation Northwoods - Proposals to have the CIA attack terrorism in US cities and elsewhere.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

There also forget the Gulf on Tonkin incident that cost the lives of 60,000 Americans of my previous generation. This was a false staged attack on the USA, and we started a war over that.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident
I dont give a **** about stupid false documents and old conspiracies. I asked YOU a simple question!! What do YOU think happend?????

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont give a **** about stupid false documents and old conspiracies. I asked YOU a simple question!! What do YOU think happend?????

The government unclassified it, and you call it a conspiracy?

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
The government unclassified it, and you call it a conspiracy?

What do YOU think happend with 911 and OBL? I want to hear YOUR opinion! Lets hear it.

Waiting......

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do YOU think happend with 911 and OBL? I want to hear YOUR opinion! Lets hear it.

Waiting......
It doesnt matter what I think, what I do is present witnesses and evidence. The reader can choose what to believe.

Asking for my opinion is rather irrelevant to the worlds situations.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
It doesnt matter what I think, what I do is present witnesses and evidence. The reader can choose what to believe.

Asking for my opinion is rather irrelevant to the worlds situations.
Who the F are you to come on here and spew this filth and then not even have the balls to give your opinion on the matter in which you repudiate?!

You are filthy waste of a human being with no value to the race! Sit in your hole and scavenge the webz for with your little truther friends and stay the F out of my way because if I was ever aproched by a jackhole like you spewing your venom I would smash your little fkn head!

You disgust me! I gave you three chances to provide your opinion on the matter and you cowardly backed down every time that's because deep down you people realize that your theroy's are rubbish and you have nothing but a couple frigging fruit loop youtube video's to back your rediculous claims!

The saddest part of the whole thing is how much credit you give the U.S. Government for hiding such atrocities! Pa-lease!!!!!

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I have to laugh at conspiracy theories - and the idiots who believe in them - particulary Alex Jones. Seriously folks.

UBL and AQ took down the Twin Towers - no mystery to it. They admitted as much.

UBL got his justice three days ago from some brave US Navy SEALS and now he is spinning through every level of Hell Satan constructed. And - he WILL hit all of them!

EDIT: To believe the US government was involved in 9-11 means believing that the President was willing to kill 3,000 Americans. Not only that - but he also identified at least three pilots willing to to do the same - and also willing to kill themselves in the act. Then, if you really want to get radical - you have to believe that lots of other men were involved to "rig" explosions in the Twin Towers to make them fall as fast they did. You have to believe that there were numerous people working for the President to coordinate all this ... and you have to believe that all these people were involved and not a single one of them is talking.

And you have to believe the President did it to ... wait for it ... invade the WONDERFUL country of Afghanistan! A country that offers us ... nothing except maybe some opium.

And you have to believe that every tape that Bin Laden has put out since 9-11 is a fake ... so you have to believe that MORE people are involved making these fake tapes. And you have to believe that ... somehow they aren't partisan - because they make these fakes for Republican Presidents (who supposedly initiated the whole conspiracy) as well as Democratic ones who inherited them.

Funny as hell. Hundreds of people would have to be involved and all of them silent. Ludicrous.

The simplest answer is always the most reliable answer - and that is - AQ was pissed off and caused 9-11. The rest is a reaction to that event.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who the F are you to come on here and spew this filth and then not even have the balls to give your opinion on the matter in which you repudiate?!

You are filthy waste of a human being with no value to the race! Sit in your hole and scavenge the webz for with your little truther friends and stay the F out of my way because if I was ever aproched by a jackhole like you spewing your venom I would smash your little fkn head!

You disgust me! I gave you three chances to provide your opinion on the matter and you cowardly backed down every time that's because deep down you people realize that your theroy's are rubbish and you have nothing but a couple frigging fruit loop youtube video's to back your rediculous claims!

The saddest part of the whole thing is how much credit you give the U.S. Government for hiding such atrocities! Pa-lease!!!!!
My opinion is that the American people should appoint an independent panel to investigate the situation. Its not a matter of my opinion to be honest.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
My opinion is that the American people should appoint an investigative panel to look into the situation. Its not a matter of my opinion to be honest.
What a coward! I hope this sticks around so people can see how pathetic you truthers are! Any time your challenged or asked what YOU think it becomes a song and dance!

You post all this crap on here to try and influence other's opinion but cannot provide your own! Punk ass move.

Done/

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a coward! I hope this sticks around so people can see how pathetic you truthers are! Any time your challenged or asked what YOU think it becomes a song and dance!

You post all this crap on here to try and influence other's opinion but cannot provide your own! Punk ass move.

Done/
People have a right to their own opinion, I am not the one to influence them. I just present witnesses and evidence and the reader can have their own opinion, and yours is welcoming to me as it is your right to do so.

What really matters to me is that I help the family of 9/11 victims get a new independent investigation going...

9/11 victims families message to President Obama and all the people of New York

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
My opinion is that the American people should appoint an independent panel to investigate the situation. Its not a matter of my opinion to be honest.
Not getting into it, but nobody should be against an independent investigation.

Furthermore, to not question our government is unpatriotic.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And you have to believe that every tape that Bin Laden has put out since 9-11 is a fake ... so you have to believe that MORE people are involved making these fake tapes.
Actually, I have CIA Officials here admitting to faking a Bin Laden video and planning out other extensive other fake projects including a fake hidden camera footage of Saddam Hussein and a teenage boy having sex. in this Washington Post article.

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/spy-talk/2010/05/cia_group_had_wacky_ideas_to_d.html
quote:
"The agency actually did make a video purporting to show Osama bin Laden and his cronies sitting around a campfire swigging bottles of liquor and savoring their conquests with boys, one of the former CIA officers recalled, chuckling at the memory. The actors were drawn from “some of us darker-skinned employees,” he said.

Eventually, “things ground to a halt,” the other former officer said, because no one could come to agreement on the projects."

Fake Saddam video plot
http://www.theworld.org/2010/05/fake-saddam-video-plot/

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EDIT: To believe the US government was involved in 9-11 means believing that the President was willing to kill 3,000 Americans. Not only that - but he also identified at least three pilots willing to to do the same - and also willing to kill themselves in the act. Then, if you really want to get radical - you have to believe that lots of other men were involved to "rig" explosions in the Twin Towers to make them fall as fast they did. You have to believe that there were numerous people working for the President to coordinate all this ... and you have to believe that all these people were involved and not a single one of them is talking.
In regards to this statement, how do you feel about when the US General of all American Intelligence (Major General Albert Stubblebine, U.S. Army) says 9/11 is a fraud?

Quote:
"Major General Albert Stubblebine, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, 1981 - 1984, commanding 15,000 intelligence and security personnel. Also commanded the U.S. Army’s Electronic Research and Development Command and the U.S. Army’s Intelligence School and Center. Former head of Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence. 32-year Army career. Member, Military Intelligence Hall of Fame.

Major General Albert "Bert" N. Stubblebine III, head of all intelligence says:
Pentagon NOT hit by a plane
WTC 7 brought down by explosives
Media in America is controlled

General of all American Intelligence: 911 was a fraud!

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I have CIA Officials here admitting to faking a Bin Laden video and planning out other extensive other fake projects including a fake hidden camera footage of Saddam Hussein and a teenage boy having sex. in this Washington Post article.

http://www.theworld.org/2010/05/fake-saddam-video-plot/
Uhm ... Sorry - but you don't. You're doing exactly what you "Troofers" always do when your idiotic conspiracy theories are challenged - you're changing the subject.

The faked tapes you're talking about are "Psyops" tactics - which are a part of war. The tapes i'm talking about are the tapes that UBL made to inspire his followers and give them directions worldwide.

The CIA didn't make those there, Mr. Rocket Scientist. In fact - many in the US Government thought UBL was dead after the main military thrust into Afghanistan. Why would they allow that thought to get out into the open only to "fake" tapes to ressurect the guy?

I know you'll have an INCREDIBLE answer to that because TROOFERS always do!

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
In regards to this statement, how do you feel about when the US General of all American Intelligence (Major General Albert Stubblebine, U.S. Army) says 9/11 is a fraud?
Anyone who believes the US government "pulled off" 9-11 is a fraud.

You can drag out any military expert you want. I got 24 years of Naval Service and I can tell you - there are plenty of fools in the US military - especially in the retired ranks. See Jesse Ventura.

EDIT: Here's UBL himself explaining what he did. YouTube - Bin Laden Laughs at Truthers

Yeah ... I know ... faked tape right? All YOUR evidence is 100 percent valid (including the extraordinary leaps of logic required to believe your silly theory) ... and every point that indicts your theory is a fraud or "faked" by the CIA. Wonderful to have your "magical" side of the argument there bro.

You are disgracing the memory of so many Americans killed on 9-11 - not to mention the Soldiers we've lost - ALL OF WHOM - were more worthy of respect than your silly troofer theories.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The CIA didn't make those there, Mr. Rocket Scientist. In fact - many in the US Government thought UBL was dead after the main military thrust into Afghanistan. Why would they allow that thought to get out into the open only to "fake" tapes to ressurect the guy?
Your asking for my opinion, I have the CIA admitting to creating the tape and planning others. Its to influence public opinion.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are disgracing the memory of so many Americans killed on 9-11 - not to mention the Soldiers we've lost - ALL OF WHOM - were more worthy of respect than your silly troofer theories.
That is very far from the truth.

I promised 9/11 families that I would fight for an independent investigation...and I have friends/family in the military who I respect for serving the country who can openly have a conversation about these things with me without accusing me of being some conspiracy theorist and are quite open minded with the evidence/witnesses I provide them.

If you are denying the families of 9/11 a non-government sponsored investigation who are asking for it, isnt that a disgrace?

Are you going to deny the families of 9/11 victims below who lost her loved one at the WTC a real independent investigation?

9/11 victim's families

And these victims

Last edited:
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You need to relax. Express yourself without insulting.

This whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Helicopters land 50 yards from a military training facility at 1:30AM - nothing.
His body was in the water before the DNA results were confirmed.
DNA match to family members multiple times removed.
Islamic rites: bury ASAP, most dignified in the ground, buried at sea is considered lost not buried -"buried at sea is not acceptable".
No pictures, no proof, no evidence whatsoever - trust me, he dead, we killed him.
No picture, we don't want to incite them - what are we afraid now?

Your freedom has been bought and sold with your right to have full disclosure and truth. You are told what is true and what is not. You have no power or authority to challenge anything your government tells you.

We will defend democracy and the human rights of all people foreign and domestic as long as we don't hurt their feelings, force them against their will to disclose information, violate their civil liberties and right, offend their belief systems, and or say or do anything that is "mean". This is a bull**** state of affairs that we have allowed our government to subject us to.

We paid Osama Bin Laden to fight the Russians then we ****ed him. He was true to his cause to retaliate and have his revenge. His legacy will not only be the WTC bombing but it will also be that he caused our very freedom to be taken by our government - that will be his legacy and his success.

Open your eyes people. It is not we the people for the people. It is we the government and whatever the **** we want to tell the people is best for the people.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Helicopters land 50 yards from a military training facility at 1:30AM - nothing.
Islamic rites: bury ASAP, most dignified in the ground, buried at sea is considered lost not buried -"buried at sea is not acceptable".
No pictures, no proof, no evidence whatsoever - trust me, he dead, we killed him.

Your freedom has been bought and sold with your right to have full disclosure and truth. You are told what is true and what is not. You have no power or authority to challenge anything your government tells you.

We will defend democracy and the human rights of all people foreign and domestic as long as we don't hurt their feelings, force them against their will to disclose information, violate their civil liberties and right, offend their belief systems, and or say or do anything that is "mean". This is a bull**** state of affairs that we have allowed our government to subject us to.

We paid Osama Bin Laden to fight the Russians then we ****ed him. He was true to his cause to retaliate and have his revenge. His legacy will not only be the WTC bombing but it will also be that he caused our very freedom to be taken by our government - that will be his legacy and his success.

Open your eyes people. It is not we the people for the people. It is we the government and whatever the **** we want to tell the people is best for the people.
Not blowin smoke up an admin's rectum here, but dang... that has to be one of the absolute best pieces that I have read on the topic to date. Kudos. Major kudos.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I heard from very reliable sources about OBL being dead many years ago from medical reasons.

I see the sudden reappearance and death as a precursor to actually reduce some aspects of military spending...something has to get cut in order to keep the economy from totally tanking within the next year or so.

Reactions: ax1

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I heard from very reliable sources about OBL being dead many years ago from medical reasons.

I see the sudden reappearance and death as a precursor to actually reduce some aspects of military spending...something has to get cut in order to keep the economy from totally tanking within the next year or so.
I wish this were true but I fear Americans keep this stupid lie of a war going, just out of egotistical pride to justify the billions already spent and the lives wasted. When will this absurdity end!

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established

:(
God bless America.
I served as well... Post 9-11
Our beautiful country has strayed far from it's meaning... All our country is was an idea, those ideals have long been overlooked and replaced by corruption. Internationally we are now considered more communist then China.

There are very few people that really know what has gone on and I doubt that will change. None of us should say we know anything for sure, but to say our media isn't controlled and our government hasn't intentionally lied to us and the world is a fantasy I wish I could believe.

In response to whatever that comment was supposed to be above...
Troofers? Really? That's a really intelligent way to discuss something, you sheep. (sorry I had to)

If anybody's interested, look up Ron Paul... I don't agree with everything he says but he is one of the only men "representing" us that actually votes according to what he says. And hasn't changed what his believes are magically based on popular trends.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
:(
God bless America.
I served as well... Post 9-11
Our beautiful country has strayed far from it's meaning... All our country is was an idea, those ideals have long been overlooked and replaced by corruption. Internationally we are now considered more communist then China.

There are very few people that really know what has gone on and I doubt that will change. None of us should say we know anything for sure, but to say our media isn't controlled and our government hasn't intentionally lied to us and the world is a fantasy I wish I could believe.

In response to whatever that comment was supposed to be above...
Troofers? Really? That's a really intelligent way to discuss something, you sheep. (sorry I had to)

If anybody's interested, look up Ron Paul... I don't agree with everything he says but he is one of the only men "representing" us that actually votes according to what he says. And hasn't changed what his believes are magically based on popular trends.
Not to change the topic... But who in their right mind thinks the FDA is really looking out for the peoples best interest most of the time...

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
If Obama is so great... why did he have to "sleep" on making the decision to take action. It took him 16 hours to decide to take bin Laden. Bush was criticized for 7 minutes to finish reading to kindergartners.

Besides that, why did they so conveniently dispose of the body in the water and call it burial at sea before the DNA results even came out?

Besides these questions, look at the inconsistencies. They can not get their story straight. During the press conference, Obama said that the 40 minute incident was a “firefight.” Now the Pentagon is saying that Osama was unarmed and the only gun conflict happened with his courier on the 2nd floor of the compound. If there was a “firefight” on the second floor before the Seals made it to the third floor to confront Osama, why in the world would he have been unarmed?

As for not wanting to release the photo of the dead body, I will bet you anything that we see that photo before the election. It will be just as the buzz starts to die down.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As for not wanting to release the photo of the dead body, I will bet you anything that we see that photo before the election. It will be just as the buzz starts to die down.
I agree with this that it may happen, although a photo doesn't prove the time of death. We need an autopsy with oversight of an independent panel by the American citizens. I dont think it would be difficult for the army to retrieve the body, if its really even there.....

Not to change the topic... But who in their right mind thinks the FDA is really looking out for the peoples best interest most of the time...
Stupid isnt it?
Steroids bad
Cigarettes good, just pay your taxes (450,000 usa citizens can die every year!)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you are 100% correct. this is the same thing that has been done since 9-11, the same way that Bush had the terror alert raised prior to the election.

Lets face it, they are all friggin criminals

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How convenient is it to have a 25 minute blackout with our modern technology during the raid? How many more stories are they going to make up? And where was MacGyver?

quote:
Blackout during raid on bin Laden compound
The head of the CIA admitted yesterday that there was no live video footage of the raid on Osama bin Laden's compound as further doubts emerged about the US version of events.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/al-qaeda/8493391/Osama-bin-Laden-dead-Blackout-during-raid-on-bin-Laden-compound.html

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
So many lies. You could tell that photo was staged. I am embarrassed to call these people our leaders.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you are 100% correct. this is the same thing that has been done since 9-11, the same way that Bush had the terror alert raised prior to the election.

Lets face it, they are all friggin criminals
Excellent, and now they can reach out these terror alerts to via Facebook and Twitter right to your cell phone. The millions and millions will be warned when the boogie-men in the caves are ready to strike!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/04/07/national/main20051719.shtml

Our buddy the TSA child molesting lord Janet Napolitano will be in charge of the"
"National Terrorism Advisory System."

Now that most school children have cell-phones we can go back to the old school Cold War error and every-time the terror alert goes up all the children should "Duck and Cover" like Bert!

Dont let a terrorist fall on you, where the terror alert goes up on your Twitter, just remember to Duck and Cover!

Duck and Cover...Duck..and Cover!! Huraayyy!

Osama's #2 is about to fall on you little girl, better Duck and Cover!

Last edited:

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
So today AL QAEDA confirms OBL's death and vow's to get revenge!

I'm sorry were you saying something about OBL being dead since 2001?

Let's not just let this thread die. So you were debunked, Let's hear the convenient reply! Let me guess? They're lying right? it's just propaganda? It's just an excuse to attack us again? lol