Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 9 of 149 First ... 7891011 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    As for the original topic: wanna know my theory? Osama isn't dead - he's in our custody being "intensively questioned" like all the other prisoners we've taken. A bunch of government croanies are having their way with the bastard trying to get information and a spiteful nut off until he dies from exasperation.
    This is a fantastic point...Im going to put my belief on the side that he died years ago and elaborate on this for a second...

    If Osama Bin Laden was the head guy, and he was un-armed, wouldnt the government take him alive and interrogate him? If "torture worked so well" that some claim led to his capture, shouldnt we be torturing Osama Bin Laden and getting information out of him about potential coming terrorists and terrorists attacks? Why would they "kill" they #1 witness, the leader, the most knowledgeable terrorist, the one directing the traffic and lose out of all the information that we would have gotten if we water boarded that so many claim to be so effective?

    You can now say that if there is another terrorist attack, the government needs to take full accountability for it because we killed the guy who would have (by forceful interrogation) supplied us with the information to stop it and also catch those involved in the plot before it comes to fruition. If 500,000 die in the next terrorist attack the US government should be held responsible for all their deaths due to their irresponsibility of killing the #1 source of information.

    Ill add...We killed him...yeah we went to war in 2 countries, invaded several others because of him. Now that he is "gone" why arent they bringing the troops home, we got what we wanted didnt we? Trillions of dollars, 5,000 troops dead, tens of thousands wounded because of 1 man...mission accomplished! Now where is the withdrawal? We marched right, its now as simple as marching right out!


  2. The best or I should say the most efficient way to control public opinion is by the use of fear.
    If OBL had been found to be held up in a compound. It would be far more advantageous to take him prisoner. Make the al qaeda lieutenants think that he had told the US government much.

    Or at lest make them think that he possibley talked.
    Hold OBL and make them sweet it out for months if not years. Show photos of OBL in shackles surrounded by armed guards and dogs.
    But no.... lets go in and destroy the single best source of intell we could ever dream of getting our hands on in the WAR AGAINST TERROR !!! Yes !!! lets just go in and kill him and not worry about the wealth of information we could very easily extract from him.

    The problem is, the government or what ever you want to label the ones running things is ...is they think the common man is just gullible and naive. and, as we have seen by many posts in this thread.. for many people here, it appears to be the case..
    •   
       


  3. also don't forget that the vietnam war was also started on a false pretense. there is no limit to what the government is capable of it it suits the needs of the real powers in this country-corporate america!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  4. CBS Demonizes Constitutionalists

    Kurt Nimmo
    May 16, 2011

    In a 60 Minutes hit piece, constitutionalists who believe the federal government has grabbed too much power and has become tyrannical are lumped in with Jerry Kane and his 16-year-old son Joseph. Kane and his son, who claimed to be aligned with the sovereign citizen movement, gunned down two Arkansas cops during a traffic stop and were killed by police 90 minutes later.

    The CBS video attempts to connect constitutionalists and members of the sovereign citizen movement to Terry Nichols, the Oklahoma City bombing, and supposedly racist militias. It uniformly portrays those who argue the government has violated its constitutional mandate as violent, insane, and possibly racist. It insinuates that if you have a problem with income taxes or are an advocate of states rights under the Tenth Amendment, you are an extremist and domestic terrorist.

    Sovereign Citizen Movement - CBS Hit Piece


  5. Time to beef this thread up and expose the people in the White House with their own writings and works.

    Important information on Obama's white house science adviser John P. Holdren and his agenda for a "planetary regime." How Obama appoints an adviser to the white house advisory team who is in line with a pro-genocide movement and Hitler's views is a question we all need to ask.

    John Holdren-advisor to President Barack Obama for Science and Technology, Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, and Co-Chair of the President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology
    John Holdren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia



    Quote from John P. Holdren's book "Ecoscience"
    "To provide a high quality of life for all there must be fewer people." - Ecoscience John P. Holdren

    Ill just note, his ideal population would be 1 Billion.

    In regards to the book:
    "This is a cookbook for the extermination of humanity!" - Webster Tarpley

    Book link to Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment [Paperback]:
    Amazon.com: Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment (9780716700296): Paul R. Ehrlich, John P. Holdren, Anne H. Ehrlich: Books


    White House Science Adviser's Agenda:
    Licenses for birth
    Chemicals in water and food supply to control population
    Compulsory abortion
    Infanticide (I had to look that up, wow Infanticide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )
    NWO and a single 1 world government

    quote for posted video below:
    "This is the trailer for the upcoming prisonplanet.tv exclusive interview with Dr. Webster Tarpley. In this interview, Dr. Tarpley reviews the writings of John P. Holdren, the current Whitehouse science advisor. This interview conclusively exposes scientific elite's true agenda, world-wide genocide and the formation of a global government to rule."

    Webster Tarpley & Elite's Plan for Global Extermination Trailer

    Last edited by ax1; 05-16-2011 at 09:40 PM.
    •   
       


  6. One more reason to stay I'm happy I didn't vote for him.
    Infanticide... didn't look it up, just based on word break down I dont think I need to.
    1 world government? Someone took the works of Aldous Huxley way too far.

  7. Cliffs?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  8. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Cliffs?
    For Ecoscience? I purchased it on PDF actually, I started reading it. It can be found online for much cheaper than $100.

    here is more info on it

    quote:
    In a book Holdren co-authored in 1977, the man now firmly in control of science
    policy in the United States
    under POTUS Obama, topics include:

    + Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or
    not;

    + The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally
    put into the nation's drinking water or in food;

    + Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them
    against their will and given away to other couples to raise;

    + People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be
    required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words,
    be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.

    + A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy
    and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed
    international police force.

  9. Check this out...has quotes with page #'s on it with page scans from the book

    "John Holdren, Obama's Science Czar, says: Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planet
    Book he authored in 1977 advocates for extreme totalitarian measures to control the population"

    http://zombietime.com/john_holdren/

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    + Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or
    not;

    + The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally
    put into the nation's drinking water or in food;

    + Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them
    against their will and given away to other couples to raise;

    + People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be
    required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words,
    be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized
    Honestly, I can't help but agree with those. I don't see that other people's reproductive rights trump my right to keep my income.

  11. If People have all the babies they like. Than they loose the Right to bitch when they can't provide for them.

    If than statement.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Honestly, I can't help but agree with those. I don't see that other people's reproductive rights trump my right to keep my income.
    It did not say they are selectively targeting poor people...Historically...based on what I know they would prioritize families with intellectual backgrounds and thinkers. Then comes most of the closest government supporters who helped put these people in power (Stalin USSR slaughtering thousands of his own supporters)

    The government is promoting welfare...they create a society of government dependence and non-thinkers (department of education is designed this way in regards to non-thinkers) Welfare doesnt have to be law. I dont believe in socialism and communism... in order to give someone something you have to take it from everybody else. Thats not right. That should be all voluntary.

    At the end of the day I believe everybody has a right to their own liberties and freedom....government manipulating in peoples lives and business always leads to the suffering of people as a whole. As we can already see we are all suffering as a whole by a criminal government stealing our money and giving it to the poor by force. Actually I think government steals more money for themselves than they do for the poor.

    I do not see why you would specifically agree to sterilization practices which would effect you too (food and public water supply). In addition side effects and illnesses we all may be prone to from the additive chemicals. Maybe you didnt agree with everything posted?

    The elite are only out to protect their own oligarchy...everybody else to them is just a serf, including me and you (unless your one of them and I dunno about it, lol). At the end of the day even if population was down to 500 million the way the system functions with current laws there still be a big if not bigger % of poor people on welfare.

    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicRyan1 View Post
    If People have all the babies they like. Than they loose the Right to bitch when they can't provide for them.

    If than statement.
    People have a right to bitch and say whatever they want...taking money from people who work hard for their money is wrong. Again..government supplying the poor money and getting people dependent on welfare and public jobs so they solidify their power. Thats certainly not freedom its communism.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    It did not say they are selectively targeting poor people...

    The government is promoting welfare...they create a society of government dependence. Welfare doesnt have to be law. I dont believe in socialism and communism... in order to give someone something you have to take it from everybody else. Thats not right. That should be all voluntary.

    At the end of the day I believe everybody has a right to their own liberties and freedom....government manipulating in peoples lives and business always leads to the suffering of people as a whole. As we can already see we are all suffering as a whole by a criminal government stealing our money and giving it to the poor by force. Actually I think government steals more money for themselves than they do for the poor.

    I do not see why you would specifically agree to sterilization practices which would effect you too (food and public water supply). In addition side effects and illnesses we all may be prone to from the additive chemicals. Maybe you didnt agree with everything posted?

    The elite are only out to protect their own oligarchy...everybody else to them is just a serf, including me and you (unless your one of them and I dunno about it, lol). At the end of the day even if population was down to 500 million the way the system functions with current laws there still be a big if not bigger % of poor people on welfare.



    People have a right to bitch and say whatever they want...taking money from people who work hard for their money is wrong. Again..government supplying the poor money and getting people dependent on welfare and public jobs so they solidify their power. Thats certainly not freedom its communism.
    Well, my reason for agreeing with it is that we currently do have the welfare state. And forced sterilizations pretty well will end that. I'm not concerned about myslef being sterilized as I've already had all the children I want.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Well, my reason for agreeing with it is that we currently do have the welfare state. And forced sterilizations pretty well will end that. I'm not concerned about myslef being sterilized as I've already had all the children I want.
    How will it end it? Lets take China for example...1.3 billion people, and John Holdren wants 1 billion anyways. Lets pretend China is the world.

    They have been doing forced abortions and sterilizations for many years and the result now is a select few on top....about 10% being middle class and the rest dirt poor and dependent on government aid.

    I just dont see how it can possible end welfare...what ends welfare is simply cutting the program off.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Well, my reason for agreeing with it is that we currently do have the welfare state. And forced sterilizations pretty well will end that. I'm not concerned about myslef being sterilized as I've already had all the children I want.
    You should look into how they run forced abortions in China. They go around with a mobile unit, pick women up off the street and they cut their tubes right there in the mobile unit and throw them back on the street. No anesthetics and they give you a Tylenol.

    This is the future our kids face...what if that happened to my daughter (well I have no kids, but in case I have one), you have to understand the psychological catastrophe this can have on women...and if this happened to one of your kids you might be a little pissed seeing them go through such a damaging struggle. What if your old and you want to see your kids have your grandchildren and they cant because of the water supply making them all sterile? Or you get old and have cancer which was caused by these chemicals?

  16. In the end though, the population growth is the most in the least intelligent and responsible among us. The birth rate for women on welfare is 3x that of women not, and the birthrate for women with less than a high school diploma is 4x that of women with a masters degree or higher. Forced abortions + steriility would only improve the human race as far as it exists in the US currently.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    In the end though, the population growth is the most in the least intelligent and responsible among us. The birth rate for women on welfare is 3x that of women not, and the birthrate for women with less than a high school diploma is 4x that of women with a masters degree or higher. Forced abortions + steriility would only improve the human race as far as it exists in the US currently.
    This wouldnt necessarily make your own kids exempt..you are aware of this right? Are you honestly ok with your kids being sterilized?

    Not trying to get personal please dont get upset, thats not my intent and I understand some of these concerns your bringing up.

    Im trying to portray that this can affect you directly with your own current family besides that these chemicals they use can give you cancer, Alzheimer disease and other illnesses.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    This wouldnt necessarily make your own kids exempt..you are aware of this right? Are you honestly ok with your kids being sterilized?

    Not trying to get personal please dont get upset, thats not my intent and I understand some of these concerns your bringing up.

    Im trying to portray that this can affect you directly with your own current family besides that these chemicals they use can give you cancer, Alzheimer disease and other illnesses.
    Well, momentarily take an evolutionary view, a true darwinistic view. Whats most important is survival of the species, not an individual or tribe. We are quite literally headed towards the sort of scenario described in Idiocracy. Without some intervention, that will happen. I feel that as it is even done in China and other similar countries, it is the lower end of the class/income spectrum that has the vans pick them up, and gets their water treated with sterilizers, and that the educated and successful are far less affected.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Well, momentarily take an evolutionary view, a true darwinistic view. Whats most important is survival of the species, not an individual or tribe. We are quite literally headed towards the sort of scenario described in Idiocracy. Without some intervention, that will happen. I feel that as it is even done in China and other similar countries, it is the lower end of the class/income spectrum that has the vans pick them up, and gets their water treated with sterilizers, and that the educated and successful are far less affected.
    I just view it differently, I see the governments and corporation destroying the species not population...at least we are no where near any limits (I believe 30+billion easy) and with technology advancements this can be boosted further. Intervention imo needs to be the people against the government, bankers (who run the government) and corporations. Their the ones promoting this falsehood that the world is over-populated and use propaganda methods all over the media and everybody believes it.

    In regards to China...one of their favorites are the Tibetans as they are slowly trying to wipe out their race. Similarities with the way the Nazi's have done with the Jews.

    Just a fact, the most infertile places on the planet are Hong Kong and Taiwan, far from any major impoverished areas in China. What they are using in the public water supply or other means I have to research is effecting everybody.
    http://www.chinapost.com.tw/health/p...-fertility.htm

  20. Are there any minorities (What is considered a "minor" in the USA) on the board?

    Im just wondering if this is a concern for you, or find it offensive in any way. Remember, this comes from Obama's science advisors book "Ecoscience".

    Page 786: Single mothers should have their babies taken away by the government; or they could be forced to have abortions

    “One way to carry out this disapproval might be to insist that all illegitimate babies be put up for adoption—especially those born to minors, who generally are not capable of caring properly for a child alone."

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Are there any minorities (What is considered a "minor" in the USA) on the board?

    Im just wondering if this is a concern for you, or find it offensive in any way. Remember, this comes from Obama's science advisors book "Ecoscience".

    Page 786: Single mothers should have their babies taken away by the government; or they could be forced to have abortions

    “One way to carry out this disapproval might be to insist that all illegitimate babies be put up for adoption—especially those born to minors, who generally are not capable of caring properly for a child alone."
    that would be anyone under the age of 18

  22. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    that would be anyone under the age of 18
    ooppss..lol I had a brain glitch

  23. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    that would be anyone under the age of 18
    I see, my research on the eugenics program Planned Parenthood and its creation for the termination of Blacks had me jumping to conclusions slightly to fast in my previous post.

    quote:
    In a 1934 letter, Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, wrote to her financial sponsor, Clarence Gamble (the Proctor & Gamble heir) :

    “We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”


    BlackGenocide.org | The Negro Project

    Abortion and Black Genocide (Barack Obama and the Negro Project)



  24. it is our own fault, how did we ever turn over this kind of power to the top 1%. the united states frowns on military intervention of protesters in arab states, but what do you think they would do if the american people finally got fed up with all of this crap?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it is our own fault, how did we ever turn over this kind of power to the top 1%. the united states frowns on military intervention of protesters in arab states, but what do you think they would do if the american people finally got fed up with all of this crap?
    I know, thats one of the huge comedies, of course it would be no different here.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 11:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 03:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 11:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 01:46 PM
Log in
Log in