Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 9 of 60 First ... 4789101114 ... Last
  1. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    1092778

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    And I could care less what LBJ has to say about the Vietnam war. That sh$t is long gone and over with. And why should anybody take you seriously? What difference are you making and what are you trying to accomplish? All it looks like that you do is search the internet for stuff to support your theories and that's it. Why don't you take all of your theories and put it into a campaign for you and run for office.

    Now about **** Cheney, did he admit to all this stuff in public on the news? If it didn't come straight from him, then it could easily be bs from somebody in office that just has it out for **** Cheney.
    You took the time to deny the Gulf on Tonkin incident, and deny than a president would false a war and have our American troops slaughtered.

    Now you brush it off, and you dont care.

    Im not bringing theories to the table here, thats just a easy way for you to discredit the facts.

    Nobody in government has ever been held accountable for the events of 9/11, and **** Cheney only spoke in private, and only with Bush by his side in front of a government set up investigative agency and no statements were ever released about the talk and then its end of story. The same commission that omitted the transportation secretary's testimony that **** Cheney gave the stand down order. And where is the 2.3 trillion? Thats $8,000 per person in America that we have to pay.

  2. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    1092778

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    Are you really going to believe Pakistani locals? Let me educate you here for a bit. Pakistanis hate us Americans and would not admit to the truth. They will lie about everything of that mission just because they hate us and want to ruin us. You can catch these bastards red handed on video of them planting IEDs in the road and they will deny it that it was them (speaking from experience on this).

    To think he died back in 2001 is insanity and foolish. It's funny how people say that they have seen actual medical reports of Bin Laden having kidney disease/Marphans Syndrome.
    I think this is racist for you to say. When you have a crime you investigate anybody and consider everything.

    The fact that Bin Laden died in 2001 from natural causes and the government has only proved to lie time and time again I happen to trust Pakistani locals a bit more than what our government has to say. Why should I believe a government than forged Obama's birth certificate?

    You think its foolish that Bin Laden was very ill, where here is a Dan Rather report with witnesses that Bin Laden was in a Pakistani hospital the day before 9/11 getting emergency treatment. Its well established within the CIA and the medical community that Bin Laden had Marphan's syndrome.

    Remember, the CIA created Al-Queda in the late 70's under the Carter administration under the Mojahedin and Bin Laden worked as an agent for the CIA throught the 80's. They had a close relationship, its not hard to figure out he had Abraham Lincon's illness.

    I miss Dan Rather, but thats another topic. The days of investigative reporting on mainstream media are all long gone.

    Last edited by ax1; 06-01-2011 at 08:53 AM.
  3. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    1092778

    Now let me ask you a question, whats your intel on the amount of buildings that collapsed on 9/11 in Manhatten?
    •   
       

  4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    I'm not being naive at all, bro. Our intel. reports, mission debriefs, spot reports and so on cannot be falsified at all in the Army because they are put into a system, which I am not going to discuss because it is classified, and stored there. If anybody goes in there to edit or make changes to the reports, it leaves a so called paper trail as to who made the changes and at what time and exactly what was edited. Plus, we keep multiple copies of the originals per teams and we know exactly who wrote the reports because anybody that writes a report has to have an frn (field reporting number) which is automatically generated on the report. Pretty much the same thing with the video from helmet cams. So if anybody is being naive, it's you bro. Just because you've read some articles on the internet or watch the news doesn't mean you know what goes on in the military or how things operate.

    And not saying our government is perfect, it's far from it but it's better than a lot of these other countries governments. I always tell people if they don't like it, then leave and go try living in some other country and see how that is.
    And you think what comes in on paper is 100% accurate? And if you believe there aren't back doors, and ways to make changes in the system, as well as replace originals, then you are naive.

    As far as the helmet cams, tell me how you can prove it was in iraq, and not a motion picture set in the nevada desert? You can't, as you rely on the information you are told, and your naivete says that anything that comes to you from a government source must be true, which is rather sad.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    1092778

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    And you think what comes in on paper is 100% accurate? And if you believe there aren't back doors, and ways to make changes in the system, as well as replace originals, then you are naive.

    As far as the helmet cams, tell me how you can prove it was in iraq, and not a motion picture set in the nevada desert? You can't, as you rely on the information you are told, and your naivete says that anything that comes to you from a government source must be true, which is rather sad.
    And for the record, I have the CIA admitting to creating fake Bin Laden tapes.
    actually, I have CIA Officials here not only admitting to faking a Bin Laden videos, but also planning out other extensive other fake projects including a fake hidden camera footage of Saddam Hussein and a teenage boy having sex. in this Washington Post article.

    SpyTalk - CIA unit's wacky idea: Depict Saddam as gay
    quote:
    "The agency actually did make a video purporting to show Osama bin Laden and his cronies sitting around a campfire swigging bottles of liquor and savoring their conquests with boys, one of the former CIA officers recalled, chuckling at the memory. The actors were drawn from “some of us darker-skinned employees,” he said.

    Eventually, “things ground to a halt,” the other former officer said, because no one could come to agreement on the projects."

    Fake Saddam video plot
    Fake Saddam video plot | PRI's The World
    Before the US-led invasion of Iraq in 2003, the CIA tossed around various ideas for discrediting Saddam Hussein. One involved producing a fake Saddam sex video. Anchor Marco Werman speaks with Washington Post columnist Jeff Stein about some of the plans and why they were scrapped.

    Also in previous posts I have proved the recent released "new" Bin Laden tapes to be just older tapes with computerized changed backgrounds.
  6. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ft. Bragg, NC
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    215

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    And you think what comes in on paper is 100% accurate? And if you believe there aren't back doors, and ways to make changes in the system, as well as replace originals, then you are naive.

    As far as the helmet cams, tell me how you can prove it was in iraq, and not a motion picture set in the nevada desert? You can't, as you rely on the information you are told, and your naivete says that anything that comes to you from a government source must be true, which is rather sad.
    Why are you people so fcking narrow minded when you have no experience on the situation? Look a$$hole, I am tired of trying to explain to you stubborn a$$ people. The reports are written on a computer in a program that is strictly used within the Army and is on a network within the Army. Once a report is sent up, it is reviewed and if there are any mistakes (grammar wise or format wise) then it is kicked back to the person that wrote the report. We, the military, only collect on foreign countries and are not allowed to collect on Americans or instances that happen in America. Believe me or not but you obviously have no experience in it so bash me all you want if that makes you feel better.
  7. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ft. Bragg, NC
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    215

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Now let me ask you a question, whats your intel on the amount of buildings that collapsed on 9/11 in Manhatten?
    From personal observation and knowing people that were there when it happened, only 2 buildings collapsed in NY. Are you going to try and tell me different?
  8. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    Why are you people so fcking narrow minded when you have no experience on the situation? Look a$$hole, I am tired of trying to explain to you stubborn a$$ people. The reports are written on a computer in a program that is strictly used within the Army and is on a network within the Army. Once a report is sent up, it is reviewed and if there are any mistakes (grammar wise or format wise) then it is kicked back to the person that wrote the report. We, the military, only collect on foreign countries and are not allowed to collect on Americans or instances that happen in America. Believe me or not but you obviously have no experience in it so bash me all you want if that makes you feel better.
    Why do I require experience in how you have been told how things work to know that our government is more than happy to lie to any of us? Did you design the software and systems and have control over the security measures? No, you are a paper pusher from what it sounds like. I'm a software developer, and damn well know that for any number of ways you can protect something you can also leave in as many holes as you want for outside operations.

    Just because YOU happen to believe any garbage that is shoveled down your throat and YOU chose not to believe actual documents from our governments own archives showing where they lied to us, showing where they killed innocent US solidiers and civilians, and where they falsified documents just shows (like with your insults) what a child you are internally. Which I suppose makes you pefect for your position in that you'll believe whatever they tell you.

    You continue to attack the messenger, because you can't attack the messages. We did falsify an attack to get into Vietnam, we did kill 600 US citizen black men just to see how their brains would atrophy from syphillis, and our CIA admitted to planning fake Osama videos, and there are many more examples. These are statements directly from the government officials you say would never do anything like that, and official releases of documents from the library of congress. So put your head back in the sand, and smile and nod at whatever they tell you is the truth and believe it.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ft. Bragg, NC
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    215

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Why do I require experience in how you have been told how things work to know that our government is more than happy to lie to any of us? Did you design the software and systems and have control over the security measures? No, you are a paper pusher from what it sounds like. I'm a software developer, and damn well know that for any number of ways you can protect something you can also leave in as many holes as you want for outside operations.

    Just because YOU happen to believe any garbage that is shoveled down your throat and YOU chose not to believe actual documents from our governments own archives showing where they lied to us, showing where they killed innocent US solidiers and civilians, and where they falsified documents just shows (like with your insults) what a child you are internally. Which I suppose makes you pefect for your position in that you'll believe whatever they tell you.
    The software was designed by the military and DIA. And that's great that you are a software developer but I'm sure it's no where near the level of the people that developed the software that we use.

    That garbage that is shoveled down my throat, as you so elegantly put it, comes from sources which are Middle Eastern locals that spie for us, not the government, and ends up saving the lives of Coalition Forces and US soldiers. So nice try in trying to insult me. Did it ever occur to you that maybe those documents that were released were fake documents created by people like yourself to create controversy?
  10. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ft. Bragg, NC
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    215

    But again, nobody has answered my question. What are you guys trying to prove or accomplish here with all these theories?
  11. Registered User
    bowhunter28's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Woods
    Posts
    261
    Rep Power
    228

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    From personal observation and knowing people that were there when it happened, only 2 buildings collapsed in NY. Are you going to try and tell me different?

    Do you really believe only 2 fell?
  12. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    The software was designed by the military and DIA. And that's great that you are a software developer but I'm sure it's no where near the level of the people that developed the software that we use.

    That garbage that is shoveled down my throat, as you so elegantly put it, comes from sources which are Middle Eastern locals that spie for us, not the government, and ends up saving the lives of Coalition Forces and US soldiers. So nice try in trying to insult me. Did it ever occur to you that maybe those documents that were released were fake documents created by people like yourself to create controversy?
    You somehow think the military and DIA are incapable of leaving in back doors to manipulate and massage things? Please, give me a break, again huge naivete. This isn't about some outside source being able to make changes, this is about the military high command being able to make changes for their own purposes, to suit their own needs.

    And again, apparently you believe anything that is put in front of you. Of course no middle eastern spies would ever lie about anything to anyone...

    Its a sad state when people consider themselves patriots, but blindly trust what is told to them by higher ups in the government. Remember, you are supposed to be patriotic to the COUNTRY, not the government and the mindless officials in the bureaucracy.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  13. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    But again, nobody has answered my question. What are you guys trying to prove or accomplish here with all these theories?
    Awareness. People not forgetting what this country was based on, what our founding fathers believed when they started it.

    The truth is that all men having power ought to be mistrusted.
    - James Madison

    Does the government fear us? Or do we fear the government? When the people fear the government, tyranny has found victory. The federal government is our servant, not our master! -Thomas Jefferson

    "God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty . . . And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure." - Thomas Jefferson

    This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." - Abraham Lincoln
    Our government has become horribly corrupt, regardless of which party is in charge. Both sides effectively use the constitution as toilet paper. People need to understand they get played like violins.

    Whether the Seal team actually did kill Osama is fairly irrelevant, as Osama himself has been irrelevant for a long time. But the ridiculous nature of how our government treated this - things like refusing to release pictures out of sensitivity to muslims, yet buried him at sea so his soul is left to spend eternity in limbo - makes the entire piece totally questionable.

    Why do you have such a problem with calls for open investigation? Why do you feel such a need to have your head stuck in the sand and just believe whatever you are told?
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  14. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    1092778

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    From personal observation and knowing people that were there when it happened, only 2 buildings collapsed in NY. Are you going to try and tell me different?
    3 buildings collapsed on 9/11. Building 1, 2 and 7. This is a 100% fact, I even remember when it happened on that day.

    Look into building 7, it housed the FBI and CIA, and also Rudy Giuliani's bunker. It is the only steel structure building in history to collapse due to a "fire"(so the government says so) and it was a controlled demolition. The building totally pulverized. I have signatures of over 1,300 architects and engineers who say more than just a "fire" collapsed that building.

    I have a video from PBS from the property owner Larry Silverstein admitting he called to have the building pulled, which rigging a building in 1 day for a perfect collapse is impossible if you ask any controlled demolition experts.

    Dont worry, your another "Building What??!?" person...your not the first not to know, they hardly ever talk about it.

    wtc 7 collapse


    9/11: Blueprint for Truth - WTC Building 7 - 10 minute Segment from New AE911Truth Companion Edition
  15. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    1092778

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    But again, nobody has answered my question. What are you guys trying to prove or accomplish here with all these theories?
    There are no theories presented...although I may throw my opinion here and there.

    I supply evidence, facts, documents, testimony and witnesses from the 9/11 government crime scene.

    What do I want to accomplish? Justice for the victims, those found guilty under trial to be held accountable...and that this never happen again. Thats just a few things Id like to accomplish for starters.

    9/11 victims families message to President Obama and all the people of New York

    Last edited by ax1; 06-01-2011 at 02:15 PM.
  16. Registered User
    wontstop985's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    28
    Posts
    579
    Rep Power
    506

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    The software was designed by the military and DIA. And that's great that you are a software developer but I'm sure it's no where near the level of the people that developed the software that we use.
    Straight from the world's #1 cryptanalyst himself, JerseyDrew77.



    Also, it seems kind of strange that the software wouldn't be designed by the NSA, since they are in fact the agency that hires all the computer scientists, mathematicians, and engineers.
  17. Registered User
    purebred's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,125
    Rep Power
    90720

    The U.S. spends too much time in foreign countries' business. We have enough problems on our own (poverty, drugs, unemployment, homelessness). We're always trying to be "diplomatic" and be "peaceful" when in reality, it's always about money. That's the way it's always been since the beginning of time. Just think of the story of Judas in the Bible. It's always been about money. Human nature never changes. I wish there was a country hat just removed itself from all the political nonsense, handled business, and minded their own business. I'd move there and live my life.

    The US calls itself the greatest country in the world. If that's the case, I can only imagine what the worst country in the world is like. The US is a lot of hype. Nothing gets done here and circumstances only worsen. For every good thing that occurs here in the states, another 15 bad things arise. Science and technology advances are constantly being made but our unity, or lack of, is increasing along with crime rates. Things will only continue getting worse. We are only onlookers in this life, passing through. I now realize why people who have 7-9 decade greet death with open arms: there's a lot BS out there and it doesn't get better.

    Death is a blessing in disguise if you really meditate on the idea.
  18. Registered User
    Boatcop1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    USA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    275
    Rep Power
    4688

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    But again, nobody has answered my question. What are you guys trying to prove or accomplish here with all these theories?
    Dont bother Bro, They dont think like us. I occasionaly scan this thread and show it to my friends for a laugh. I used to get all worked up over it but now I just laugh. Truthers will make you crazy if you let em. They're is nothing that they can say anymore that will piss me off. If anything I feel bad for them going through life with such a handicap!

    Thank you for your service by the way.
  19. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    Dont bother Bro, They dont think like us.
    right, we don't mindlessly trust that everything our government tells us is true.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  20. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    1092778

    Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    Dont bother Bro, They dont think like us. I occasionaly scan this thread and show it to my friends for a laugh. I used to get all worked up over it but now I just laugh. Truthers will make you crazy if you let em. They're is nothing that they can say anymore that will piss me off. If anything I feel bad for them going through life with such a handicap!

    Thank you for your service by the way.
    Hey buddy, I missed you, you need to stop by more often.

    So let me ask you 2 questions, how many buildings fell on 9/11 in Manhattan and why?

    Also,
    How, in 2001 technology people made cell phone calls to their loved ones on flight 93 in the middle of nowhere during flight thousands of feet up in the air, when you can even do that with today's standard technology?
  21. Registered User
    Boatcop1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    USA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    275
    Rep Power
    4688

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Hey buddy, I missed you, you need to stop by more often.

    So let me ask you 2 questions, how many buildings fell on 9/11 in Manhattan and why?

    Also,
    How, in 2001 technology people made cell phone calls to their loved ones on flight 93 in the middle of nowhere during flight thousands of feet up in the air, when you can even do that with today's standard technology?


    LOL thanks.

    3 buildings fell, 2 from the impact of full size jet airliners full of JP5 and the other due to a controlled demolition that was planned on scene because the building was unsafe and hindering the s&r effort at ground zero.

    I flew cross country twice in 2001 and I was able to make cell phone calls with my darn motorolla flip phone (i had to for work) at low altitude. Providing the signal was almost always lousy and frequent drops (grr) i did it as many others as well.

    It's statements like yours that the technology did not exist that always ruins your argument for people like me that actually did do it!

    But that's all your going to get from me. I am currently in the hospital with my daughter who suffered a cavernous malformation rupture. And as much as i would love to chit chat while she sleeps It's times like these in life you really realize what's important and what's entertainment. Thank you for providing me a few giggles in this time.
  22. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    1092778

    Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    LOL thanks.

    3 buildings fell, 2 from the impact of full size jet airliners full of JP5 and the other due to a controlled demolition that was planned on scene because the building was unsafe and hindering the s&r effort at ground zero.

    I flew cross country twice in 2001 and I was able to make cell phone calls with my darn motorolla flip phone (i had to for work) at low altitude. Providing the signal was almost always lousy and frequent drops (grr) i did it as many others as well.

    It's statements like yours that the technology did not exist that always ruins your argument for people like me that actually did do it!

    But that's all your going to get from me. I am currently in the hospital with my daughter who suffered a cavernous malformation rupture. And as much as i would love to chit chat while she sleeps It's times like these in life you really realize what's important and what's entertainment. Thank you for providing me a few giggles in this time.
    It is impossible to have a controlled demolition planned on scene, it takes weeks of preparation to do so. That is the problem here that proves preparation was involved with 9/11. You should research controlled demolitions and you will understand it doesnt happen that fast and run so perfectly to pulverize a 45+ plus story building, especially when there are several scattered fires.

    Im actually a bit surprised you acknowledge the controlled demolition of building 7 because the official report is that it collapsed do to a "fire," and most 9/11 truther debunkers work hard to debunk the controlled demolition facts.

    So please talk to a controlled demolition expert or research when you have time and find if its possible to go on call and rig a 45+ story building and pulverize it within hours while its on fire.

    In regards to your cell phone calls, I never said its impossible to make calls at low altitudes.

    I wish your daughter well, very sorry to hear the news
  23. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ft. Bragg, NC
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    215

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    You somehow think the military and DIA are incapable of leaving in back doors to manipulate and massage things? Please, give me a break, again huge naivete. This isn't about some outside source being able to make changes, this is about the military high command being able to make changes for their own purposes, to suit their own needs.

    And again, apparently you believe anything that is put in front of you. Of course no middle eastern spies would ever lie about anything to anyone...

    Its a sad state when people consider themselves patriots, but blindly trust what is told to them by higher ups in the government. Remember, you are supposed to be patriotic to the COUNTRY, not the government and the mindless officials in the bureaucracy.
    Like I said, if anybody that doesn't have access to the system and tries to manipulate the reports, a paper trail is left behind and can not be deleted. These military "high command," as you put, most of them don't have access or even know about the program. Only those within the IC (intelligence community) in the military and intel soldiers that are SF have access to it. And I know about high command officials trying to make changes to fit their needs all the time because I see it on a weekly basis.

    No, I don't believe everything that is put in front of me. Why do you keep throwing that line out there. What we collect from our sources, we have ways of validating their information and ways to test them on it without them knowing what we are doing. I mean really dude, you think that we just believe whatever these people tell us? You're just being ignorant and naive if you believe that. But like I said in previous posts, if you are not an interrogator or analyst or someone that handles sources, then you have no idea how it works. But like any soldier in the military, you have orders that you must complete and you can question them to some extent but you still have to complete those orders.
  24. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ft. Bragg, NC
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    215

    Quote Originally Posted by wontstop985 View Post
    Straight from the world's #1 cryptanalyst himself, JerseyDrew77.



    Also, it seems kind of strange that the software wouldn't be designed by the NSA, since they are in fact the agency that hires all the computer scientists, mathematicians, and engineers.
    That's right, make jokes all you want. Seems like that's all you can do. I speak from experience, believe me or not I could care less. It just goes to show me how pathetic people can be.

    Why is it strange to you? The NSA has nothing to do with the software that we use. The DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) does so that makes more sense than the NSA. The NSA hires those people for themselves. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, but the NSA doesn't even work with the Army like DIA and CIA does.
  25. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ft. Bragg, NC
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    215

    Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    Dont bother Bro, They dont think like us. I occasionaly scan this thread and show it to my friends for a laugh. I used to get all worked up over it but now I just laugh. Truthers will make you crazy if you let em. They're is nothing that they can say anymore that will piss me off. If anything I feel bad for them going through life with such a handicap!

    Thank you for your service by the way.
    I hear ya man and thanks.
  26. Registered User
    wontstop985's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    28
    Posts
    579
    Rep Power
    506

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    That's right, make jokes all you want. Seems like that's all you can do. I speak from experience, believe me or not I could care less. It just goes to show me how pathetic people can be.

    Why is it strange to you? The NSA has nothing to do with the software that we use. The DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) does so that makes more sense than the NSA. The NSA hires those people for themselves. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, but the NSA doesn't even work with the Army like DIA and CIA does.
    It seems strange because, as far as I can tell, the DIA doesn't even hire anybody qualified in cryptology. Good luck having them secure your data.

    The NSA, on the other hand, hire mathematicians and computer scientists by the truckload and are, in fact, in charge of information assurance for the United States government.

    NSA's Information Assurance Mission focuses on protecting National Security Information and Information Systems, in accordance with National Security Directive 42.

    http://www.nsa.gov/ia/ia_at_nsa/index.shtml

    Of course, this doesn't mean that the NSA should be doing this sort of work for the Army... just that it appears they would be much more qualified than the DIA.

    And you said you speak from experience, what experience exactly do you have in this field?
  27. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    1092778

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    From personal observation and knowing people that were there when it happened, only 2 buildings collapsed in NY. Are you going to try and tell me different?
    So how do you feel about finding out for the first time 10 years later that there was actually 3 buildings that collapsed in Manhattan on the day of 9/11?

    I have boatcop a bigger critic than you acknowledging that building 7 was a controlled demolition which is something the government time and time deny's (and rarely even discusses building 7 hardly mentioning it in the 9/11 commision report and saying it collapses officially do to a fire, media largely ignores building 7). The building fall at near freefall speed of 6.8 seconds, which means there was no resistance in any way to the building. No steel structure in history has ever pulverized at free fall speed due to a "fire" its only possible with a controlled demolition.

    There are no controlled demolition experts who can rig a 47 story building in 1 day and pulverize it to perfection. It takes weeks of preparation to run a controlled demolition. CNN and BBC even reported collapse 15 minutes before it ever happened which is a case of early reporting and some flaws in communication with the government and its controlled media. How do you report a 47 building collapse when it didnt even collapse yet? Its a case of early reporting of course, and this is evidence the mainstream media is rigged.

    WTC 7 vs. Controlled Demolition


    Building 7 on 9/11



    Building 7 on 9/11 slo-mo


  28. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    Like I said, if anybody that doesn't have access to the system and tries to manipulate the reports, a paper trail is left behind and can not be deleted. These military "high command," as you put, most of them don't have access or even know about the program. Only those within the IC (intelligence community) in the military and intel soldiers that are SF have access to it. And I know about high command officials trying to make changes to fit their needs all the time because I see it on a weekly basis.
    And you know about the changes to fit their needs because they want you to know. Its amazing how dense you are to think that the commander in chief, the joint chiefs of staff, etc don't have mechanisms that allow them to do what they want in the system, without you knowing. Its really sad that you have so much faith in systems put together at the command of the same people you say can't make changes in it without you knowing.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  29. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ft. Bragg, NC
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    215

    Quote Originally Posted by wontstop985 View Post
    It seems strange because, as far as I can tell, the DIA doesn't even hire anybody qualified in cryptology. Good luck having them secure your data.

    The NSA, on the other hand, hire mathematicians and computer scientists by the truckload and are, in fact, in charge of information assurance for the United States government.

    NSA's Information Assurance Mission focuses on protecting National Security Information and Information Systems, in accordance with National Security Directive 42.

    http://www.nsa.gov/ia/ia_at_nsa/index.shtml

    Of course, this doesn't mean that the NSA should be doing this sort of work for the Army... just that it appears they would be much more qualified than the DIA.

    And you said you speak from experience, what experience exactly do you have in this field?
    Well, it just goes to show how little you know about it. My experience is working with the program and DIA operatives in Iraq and Afghanistan.
  30. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ft. Bragg, NC
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    215

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    So how do you feel about finding out for the first time 10 years later that there was actually 3 buildings that collapsed in Manhattan on the day of 9/11?

    I have boatcop a bigger critic than you acknowledging that building 7 was a controlled demolition which is something the government time and time deny's (and rarely even discusses building 7 hardly mentioning it in the 9/11 commision report and saying it collapses officially do to a fire, media largely ignores building 7). The building fall at near freefall speed of 6.8 seconds, which means there was no resistance in any way to the building. No steel structure in history has ever pulverized at free fall speed due to a "fire" its only possible with a controlled demolition.

    There are no controlled demolition experts who can rig a 47 story building in 1 day and pulverize it to perfection. It takes weeks of preparation to run a controlled demolition. CNN and BBC even reported collapse 15 minutes before it ever happened which is a case of early reporting and some flaws in communication with the government and its controlled media. How do you report a 47 building collapse when it didnt even collapse yet? Its a case of early reporting of course, and this is evidence the mainstream media is rigged.
    Okay, let me rephrase what I said. Only 2 buildings colapsed in direct relation to the plane crash. That third building wasn't a result from the planes. If you ask anybody out on the streets the same question, they will give you the same answer that I gave you because everybody knows about the twin towers falling due to the planes crashing into them.
  31. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    1092778

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    Okay, let me rephrase what I said. Only 2 buildings colapsed in direct relation to the plane crash. That third building wasn't a result from the planes. If you ask anybody out on the streets the same question, they will give you the same answer that I gave you because everybody knows about the twin towers falling due to the planes crashing into them.
    So what was the result? Ill tell you,

    Because building 7 is largely ignored by the media. It was a controlled demolition which takes weeks to set up which proves the inside job.

    WTC 7 vs. Controlled Demolition

    [B]

    As far as the other 2 buildings, it wasnt just planes there were multiple explosions from bombs in the building, and especially inside the sub basement.

    Why dont we ask the people on the street the day of 9/11 what happened since that is a concern for you, including rescue workers. Also Ill provide more witnesses from first responders and pedestrians...

    Do you know about the secondary explosions inside the lobby and sub-basement at the world trade center? Conspiracy theory?

    Let these firefighters tell you then in this recently unclassified video that has been withheld by the government.

    (This video was held by the government almost a decade until it was released due to the freedom of information act and consistent efforts of 9/11 truthers)


    More of our heroes speaking out, more bombs in lobby



    Carpenter from trade center witness of explosions in lobby speaking out on his hospital bed



    Bomb in lobby, the lobby was totally gone...."bomb hit the lobby first"




    Not enough to convince you of the sub-basement explosions? Want more witnesses?



    9/11: WTC sub-level explosions Multiple accounts



    9/11 Port Authority cop heard explosion before WTC collapse



    9/11 Cop says numerous secondary explosions heard in WTC


  32. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ft. Bragg, NC
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    215

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    And you know about the changes to fit their needs because they want you to know. Its amazing how dense you are to think that the commander in chief, the joint chiefs of staff, etc don't have mechanisms that allow them to do what they want in the system, without you knowing. Its really sad that you have so much faith in systems put together at the command of the same people you say can't make changes in it without you knowing.
    Okay, so let's say hypothetically that you are correct. You got any proof to back it up? You call me dense but yet you haven't shown me anything to back up what you preach. I think you've been watching too many TV shows and movies. I find it funny that you think that any high command official can just come in when ever they want and change something that they don't have knowledge on without the proper authorities and that if they did, nobody would notice it. You just keep living in that little bubble of yours and everything will be fine for you.
  33. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    Okay, so let's say hypothetically that you are correct. You got any proof to back it up? You call me dense but yet you haven't shown me anything to back up what you preach. I think you've been watching too many TV shows and movies. I find it funny that you think that any high command official can just come in when ever they want and change something that they don't have knowledge on without the proper authorities and that if they did, nobody would notice it. You just keep living in that little bubble of yours and everything will be fine for you.
    Where is your proof that they can't make changes? Because they told you so? Does that still work for you? Because the amount of lies those same people have perpetrated over and over again makes it hard to believe anything that comes out of their mouths.

    So you keep living in the bubble of believing something is true because the person who has a vested interest tells you its true. I've got some great land for you in southern florida for sale for you too.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  34. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ft. Bragg, NC
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    215

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    So what was the result? Ill tell you,

    Because building 7 is largely ignored by the media. It was a controlled demolition which takes weeks to set up which proves the inside job.

    WTC 7 vs. Controlled Demolition

    [B]

    As far as the other 2 buildings, it wasnt just planes there were multiple explosions from bombs in the building, and especially inside the sub basement.

    Why dont we ask the people on the street the day of 9/11 what happened since that is a concern for you, including rescue workers. Also Ill provide more witnesses from first responders and pedestrians...

    Do you know about the secondary explosions inside the lobby and sub-basement at the world trade center? Conspiracy theory?

    Let these firefighters tell you then in this recently unclassified video that has been withheld by the government.

    (This video was held by the government almost a decade until it was released due to the freedom of information act and consistent efforts of 9/11 truthers)


    More of our heroes speaking out, more bombs in lobby



    Carpenter from trade center witness of explosions in lobby speaking out on his hospital bed



    Bomb in lobby, the lobby was totally gone...."bomb hit the lobby first"




    Not enough to convince you of the sub-basement explosions? Want more witnesses?



    9/11: WTC sub-level explosions Multiple accounts



    9/11 Port Authority cop heard explosion before WTC collapse



    9/11 Cop says numerous secondary explosions heard in WTC


    Ever thought that maybe, just maybe, it was the same group of terrorists that crashed the plane. Terrorists work in cells so they would have been able to do that.
  35. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    1092778

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    Ever thought that maybe, just maybe, it was the same group of terrorists that crashed the plane. Terrorists work in cells so they would have been able to do that.
    I have no idea what you are trying to say, please clarify. To do what? Run a controlled demolition on buildings 1,2, and 7?
  36. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ft. Bragg, NC
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    215

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Where is your proof that they can't make changes? Because they told you so? Does that still work for you? Because the amount of lies those same people have perpetrated over and over again makes it hard to believe anything that comes out of their mouths.

    So you keep living in the bubble of believing something is true because the person who has a vested interest tells you its true. I've got some great land for you in southern florida for sale for you too.
    All I got to say is, if you had experience working with the system or even knew about it then you would understand. And I don't deal with "those" people that you keep referring to.

    Sh$t, I can hook you up with some great land in Afghanistan so you can grow some poppy fields and maybe even work for the Taliban.
  37. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ft. Bragg, NC
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    215

    I just want to thank you guys for providing some good entertainment and laughs for me and my team. I've been showing them all this stuff and they've been getting a good laugh. So thank you. You guys have provided us with some good laughs during some sh$tty times.
  38. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    1092778

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    I just want to thank you guys for providing some good entertainment and laughs for me and my team. I've been showing them all this stuff and they've been getting a good laugh. So thank you. You guys have provided us with some good laughs during some sh$tty times.
    Dont run away, your not addressing Building 7's controlled demolition. Face the facts, I have 1,300 signatures of architects, engineers, controlled demolition experts who support that building 7 was a controlled demolition.

    Building 7, Building 7, Building 7, Building 7,
    Building 7, Building 7, Building 7, Building 7,

    Talk about it Jersey, dont run away! You know what happened, Im calling you out you know the truth. You know it was an inside job, your just here to spread mis-information and you cant handle the evidence Im providing including testimony from rescue workers, police, government, military, and much more!
  39. Registered User
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    DC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10713

    subbed so i can catch up later
  40. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ft. Bragg, NC
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    215

    Maybe later, my little friend, but I need to leave for a mission now. TTYL
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 09:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 01:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 09:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 11:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in