Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 89 of 118 First ... 8788899091 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    If our founding fathers saw his post in relation to this country today, they would with absolute certainty agree with him.

This is another absurd statement. You have no clue what they would agree with. None. You're interpretation of anything doesn't mean it would be the same as theirs...

2. Quote Originally Posted by QuinoaSucks View Post
    I know what you mean, but honestly, whatever veil of anonymity the internet gives us nowadays is crucial in the sense that it allows people to voice their opinion freely when they may otherwise be too afraid of losing their job or being alienated from their community due to having opinions that others might find "off-color" or radical.

True, but is that necessarily a good thing in every circumstance?

Would these same people on this thread agree with that if it was radical Islamic opinions that we're being expressed???
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post

This is another absurd statement. You have no clue what they would agree with. None. You're interpretation of anything doesn't mean it would be the same as theirs...
    He is mad bro!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

4. Do you think this country is any worse of than say 60-70 years ago?

5. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    He is mad bro!

Lol this is exactly what anyone that has nothing to offer says. There is no response to this which is what makes it so great. Regardless of what I say I always end up looking like "I'm mad." lol

This is the same kind of rhetoric that people use when they have nothing real to offer.

You mad at Obama bro? Lol

6. That's why I said veil of anonymity. It's not total anonymity. If govt agencies are worried about radical Islamic activities from someone on a message board they can find out who it is. You can hide your activity to an extent, but it's getting less all the time.

I still love this country and try to be optomistic about where it can go, but the gradual erosion of personal freedoms is starting to make a move more appealing.

7. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Do you think this country is any worse of than say 60-70 years ago?
    Too many variables to consider and too much has changed technology wise to make any real comparison.

One thing that has improved though - you no longer need a weedwhacker to get at a vagina

8. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    This current goverment has stripped all the Bill of Rights. Journalists are subpenaed to record levels, our right to own guns is incrementally being stripped, Americans can be detained and killed without question (also killing our first Amendment of freedom of speech, arrest for pre-crime,) the Federal Reserve central bank prints digital and paper money at will (moving from the gold and silver standard), the military is allowed to kick your door down rest in your quarters and force you to labor, the executive branch has become a dictatorship and war approvals have bypassed our elected officials to the United Nations NWO, our right to privacy eliminated, and so on.

The problem is most people dont worry about things until shyt really hits the fan, and by them its probably to late.

Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself.
    John Adams
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

9. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post

Lol this is exactly what anyone that has nothing to offer says. There is no response to this which is what makes it so great. Regardless of what I say I always end up looking like "I'm mad." lol

This is the same kind of rhetoric that people use when they have nothing real to offer.

You mad at Obama bro? Lol
    Why would I want to "offer" anything? You've clearly expressed your opinion and by the way your acting what you say must be 100 percent truth. No one should question anything if we don't like where America is headed we should just all pack up and move. No criticism allowed!

10. US ranks 14th in education but hey it's OK because at least we aren't the worst.

https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com...ory/education/
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    US ranks 14th in education but hey it's OK because at least we aren't the worst.

https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com...ory/education/
    We have 2nd (2nd to Seychelles) most prisoners per/ capita in the globe! Nothing like being 2nd place in a loser contest.

Speaking of North Korea, USA has 707 prisoners per 100k people, North Korea isnt on the official list but is estimated at 600-800 per 100k which makes them about equal to the USA. Just to add to the comparison, China has 124 or 172 per 100k depending on what you count.

With corporate run prisons given guaranteed occupancy rates, I expect the USA to have a full house all the time.

We dont want less of a labor work force to process our airline tickets and passports for 5 cents an hour.

12. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    US ranks 14th in education but hey it's OK because at least we aren't the worst. https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com...ory/education/

Except recently we've had the highest high school graduation rates since 1995, and drop out rate were at record low's. Also there's and increase in college graduation rates for the first time.

But hey it's ok don't let facts persuade you.

http://nces.ed.gov/programs/coe/indicator_coi.asp

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...panics-blacks/

http://nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d...t13_326.10.asp

13. Quote Originally Posted by QuinoaSucks View Post
    Too many variables to consider and too much has changed technology wise to make any real comparison. One thing that has improved though - you no longer need a weedwhacker to get at a vagina

Lol. My point was that this country is no worse off than it was 70 years ago, and it sure isn't one step away from becoming the next North Korea.

This Fox News perception versus reality is the thing that's most bothersome to me.

14. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Lol. My point was that this country is no worse off than it was 70 years ago, and it sure isn't one step away from becoming the next North Korea.

This Fox News perception versus reality is the thing that's most bothersome to me.
    What matters today is Obama needs to be impeached and arrested for war crimes, abuse of powers, corruption and treason, as well as most of the congress and senate both Republicans and Democrats starting with John Boehner. They can all move to gitmo and then we can try to restore our unalienable Bill of Rights and live in a free society. My goal isnt to go back 70 years, but that is to move forward and make it better than ever with our Bill of Rights as our base structure.

I dont compromise my debate to protect my rights. If your in the goverment and take away 1 of our rights or tax me a single penny out of my income and labor, your as evil as North Korea.

Who the hell cares about Fox? I cant stand that channel and you think I share their perception? lol

15. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post

Except recently we've had the highest high school graduation rates since 1995, and drop out rate were at record low's. Also there's and increase in college graduation rates for the first time.

But hey it's ok don't let facts persuade you.

http://nces.ed.gov/programs/coe/indicator_coi.asp

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...panics-blacks/

http://nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d...t13_326.10.asp
    Again totally missing the point. At work do you strive to be the best or just better than your peers but not giving 100 percent?

16. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post

statistics can tell you a lot of things, but sometimes the right statistics aren't used for a truly valid judgement...using the same arguement that we don't know what the founding fathers would think of things today as being irrelevant, i also bring up the point that you have no way of knowing that this country is no worse off than 70 years ago....i can on the other hand say that people were more moral, empathetic, compassionate, had more manners, had more values, and were better behaved in the 70's than today.....i can say that from personal experience.

the united states has been in a moral decline since the viet nam war and jfk assassination when people who once trusted the government became aware how corrupt it really was.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    statistics can tell you a lot of things, but sometimes the right statistics aren't used for a truly valid judgement...using the same arguement that we don't know what the founding fathers would think of things today as being irrelevant, i also bring up the point that you have no way of knowing that this country is no worse off than 70 years ago....i can on the other hand say that people were more moral, empathetic, compassionate, had more manners, had more values, and were better behaved in the 70's than today.....i can say that from personal experience. the united states has been in a moral decline since the viet nam war and jfk assassination when people who once trusted the government became aware how corrupt it really was.

Perception and reality are two very different things? You may have perceived that it was better, but in actuality may not have been.

You may want to look at this:

http://spectator.org/articles/42096/70s-horror-show

18. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Again totally missing the point. At work do you strive to be the best or just better than your peers but not giving 100 percent?

I'm missing no points....

http://www.stanforddaily.com/2013/01...s-u-s-ranking/

And this is a fun conspiracy for all you conspiracy fans:

http://crazynormaltheclassroomexpose...cy-in-america/

19. The world is not worse today than it was in the 70's or at really any point in our history. (For the most part ).

The difference is our exposure to it. The Internet, social media, and access to televisions has increased our awareness and exposure the the world outside of our block, community, city, and state. That's it, nothing more in my opinion.

20. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    The world is not worse today than it was in the 70's or at really any point in our history. (For the most part ).

The difference is our exposure to it. The Internet, social media, and access to televisions has increased our awareness and exposure the the world outside of our block, community, city, and state. That's it, nothing more in my opinion.
    What difference does it make if it was or wasnt? Why do you even care? Even if it was far worse then than now its not going to convince me I should compromise my rights even a smidgen just because I may have it better now then it was back then. People who compromise their rights just because they are set in a position of comfort dont deserve any.

21. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    I'm missing no points....

http://www.stanforddaily.com/2013/01...s-u-s-ranking/

And this is a fun conspiracy for all you conspiracy fans:

http://crazynormaltheclassroomexpose...cy-in-america/
    The whole federal education system is designed to brainwash and dumb down America. Its just workforce training for the new world order, not education. Its loaded with propaganda, marxist ideas and orderly training. Its interventionist education, and history is controlled by government bias. I personally dont care about any of those stats. You should look into Charlotte Thompson Iserbyt who was head of policy for the Department of Education under the Reagan administration.

Impeach the US Department of Education, they should not exist.

And besides, the cafeterias are bodybuilders worst nightmares! lol

22. I thinks there's a happy medium in the blame for our current situation.

Thinking that there's an ultra powerful group of conspirators controlling everything the US govt does and our fate by proxy is just as blind as assuming our govt is brimming with benevolent people who only have our interests in mind.

Giving too much credence to conspiracy theories is giving way too much credit to those fools who actually are trying to f*ck us over. They are human and just as prone to error and stupidity as the rest of us. Cooperation between govt agencies is notoriously f*cked up because they all have giant egos and are all trying to increase their own position.

So I think that there is a wide varieties of conspiracies operating at all times, against each other, and their respective egos and insanity prevent one group from ever asking total control.

I'd say the bigger group to blame for all this is us. Rather, the collective majority who never seek any real truths, never take any chances, are complacent with what big brother gives them, and never seek to increase their position in life.

So spending all day b1tching about the govt while not trying to improve your position and power and use that power to change things is just weak. It is equally as weak as kneeling at the feet of authority figures and just trying to hold on to your dignity and freedoms while they are being taken from you piece by piece.

We need to stop fighting amongst ourselves and take back our power as the people.
    Last edited by QuinoaSucks; 01-30-2015 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Grammar

23. Quote Originally Posted by QuinoaSucks View Post
    I thinks there's a happy medium in the blame for our current situation. Thinking that there's an ultra powerful group of conspirators controlling everything the US govt does and our fate by proxy is just as blind as assuming our govt is brimming with benevolent people who only have our interests in mind. Giving too much credence to conspiracy theories is giving way too much credit to those fools who actually are trying to f*ck us over. They are human and just as prone to error and stupidity as the rest of us. Cooperation between govt agencies is notoriously f*cked up because they all have giant egos and are all trying to increase their own position. So I think that there is a wide varieties of conspiracies operating at all times, against each other, and their respective egos and insanity prevent one group from ever asking total control. I'd say the bigger group to blame for all this is us. Rather, the collective majority who never seek any real truths, never take any chances, are complacent with what big brother gives them, and never seek to increase their position in life. So spending all day b1tching about the govt while not trying to improve your position and power and use that power to change things is just weak. It is equally as weak as kneeling at the feet of authority figures and just trying to hold on to your dignity and freedoms while they are being taken from you piece by piece. We need to stop fighting amongst ourselves and take back our power as the people.

Couldn't agree more. Well said!

Edit*

I believe a healthy dose of skepticism is a good thing, And we should always question authority. I also believe like lots of things in life it can be taken too far.

Sometimes this kind of rhetoric creates excusitis. Instead of taking personal responsibility they blame the government, education system, or something else instead of looking in the mirror.

I have done well for myself so far in my short time on this earth. I've had many peaks and valleys, but there have been more highs than low's. I don't think I would have been able to accomplish what I have anywhere else on this planet.

I have family members on the other hand that haven't done as well, and they blame everything and everyone under the sun except for themselves.

Be clear, I am not saying that is anyone on here. It's just my personal experience.

24. Quote Originally Posted by QuinoaSucks View Post

So spending all day b1tching about the govt while not trying to improve your position and power and use that power to change things is just weak. It is equally as weak as kneeling at the feet of authority figures and just trying to hold on to your dignity and freedoms while they are being taken from you piece by piece.

We need to stop fighting amongst ourselves and take back our power as the people.
    Well, you can do both you know? You can spend all day b1tching about gov and also improve your position and power simultaneously. Thats what I live by and want people to do. I want people to be independent of goverment and move away from the infrastructure that is presented to us. To gain that independence you must also fight the enemy and never give in or kneel down to them and work hard to make them accountable for their crimes. I think the more you grow in position, money and power the more you should b1tch at goverment and authority figures. Its the responsible thing to do. More b1tching, but more importantly action should be invested to counter their tyranny, those who just accept things as they are because its too hard are the weak links in society. Its an endless task that needs to continue from generation to generation forever.

Power to the people, riddance to the massive corporate run federal goverment and not let them take a penny of our labor ever again!

25. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

Well, you can do both you know? You can spend all day b1tching about gov and also improve your position and power simultaneously. Thats what I live by and want people to do. I want people to be independent of goverment and move away from the infrastructure that is presented to us. To gain that independence you must also fight the enemy and never give in or kneel down to them and work hard to make them accountable for their crimes. I think the more you grow in position, money and power the more you should b1tch at goverment and authority figures. Its the responsible thing to do. More b1tching, but more importantly action should be invested to counter their tyranny, those who just accept things as they are because its too hard are the weak links in society. Its an endless task that needs to continue from generation to generation forever.

Power to the people, riddance to the massive corporate run federal goverment and not let them take a penny of our labor ever again!
    If you don't like it then just move Ax1

26. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I wonder if they have any space for me in that Ecuadorian embassy, lol

27. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    i wonder if that is what the british told our founding fathers when they protested conditions....remember, our founding fathers would probably have been hanged as traitors had they not came out on top in that struggle for their rights.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

28. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i wonder if that is what the british told our founding fathers when they protested conditions....remember, our founding fathers would probably have been hanged as traitors had they not came out on top in that struggle for their rights.
    Hanged for being "conspiracy theorists" and terrorists.

29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

I was being sarcastic...see past comments

30. I think 9/11 had a lot more to it than told...
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

Similar Forum Threads

1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 11:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 03:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 11:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50