Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 88 of 121 First ... 8687888990 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    What do you think of farenheit 911?
    That was a LONG time ago I saw it. What I can remember that still stands in my head was how Bin Laden's family was flown out of the country that night on 9/11 when the entire country was grounded, and I think he was questioning the Pentgon crash and the video's that been hidden to the public.

Ill say, his movie was good as in its gets you questioning the official story which is something every citizen should partake in, but my thread here covers a whole lot more than his movie, lol It was a long time ago I seen that movie I should try to go over it again at some point.

If you want a good documentary about 9/11 from a scientific investigative perspective I recommend (but can be long and boring for some) "9/11: Explosive Evidence -- Experts Speak Out ."

Here is a short trailer.

Full movie here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stOQ5Vl9d0k

For a more entertaining flick (as in informative, but not as boring) you would want to look at "Loose Change." They cover a larger range of issues in this movie.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsRm8M-qOjQ

Never feel alone about questioning 9/11, we are not tin-foiled dimwits just for exposing goverments coverups and lies and questioning official stories that come out not to be true. Any investigator will go around and find bits and pieces to paint a picture as a whole.

Those who were directly involved including our brave heroes of 9/11 such as firefighters, police, rescue workers are coming out with time questioning 9/11 as there has been in the past including high ranking Military.

Here is a very recent testimony by Rudy Dent, a 32 year vet of NYFD and NYPD telling about his incredible first hand experience of the lies surrounding WTC 7. This interview is from just this past September.

나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

2. i never knew george had another brother named marvin...let alone that he ran security at the wtc....coincidence????? why did no news outlet even make mention of this????
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i never knew george had another brother named marvin...let alone that he ran security at the wtc....coincidence????? why did no news outlet even make mention of this????
    WTC Owner Larry Silver-spoon (I meant Silverstein, lol) who confessed to demolish his own building 7 on 9/11 made billions off the insurance policy he bought not long before 9/11. He has gone to courts over the years to collect billions and billions more from the Airline industry as well, gotta look up and see how that one some time.

Its interesting just a few years ago they announced the price to the George Washington bridge toll to go up to $14 they announced that part of that money will go to help finance the new WTC. After a quick public uproar because WTC is a private enterprise that has nothing to do with public highway maintenance and toll money, they quickly said, umm...no it wont go to help finance WTC nevermind.

They set up a memorial in the WTC which costs $24 to enter to get groped and have your testicles molested. Originally wanted to charge the victim's families full admission just to enter the memorial. They changed that to free after public outrage, but if your NYPD or FDNY you can a nice lovely discount of $12.

You bigT, just because your a vet you ONLY have to pay $18 to get your breasts fondled and your butt x-rated with radiation if you want to go the the WTC and show respect to the victims of 9-11. What a deal!

4. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    WTC Owner Larry Silver-spoon (I meant Silverstein, lol) who confessed to demolish his own building 7 on 9/11 made billions off the insurance policy he bought not long before 9/11. He has gone to courts over the years to collect billions and billions more from the Airline industry as well, gotta look up and see how that one some time.

Its interesting just a few years ago they announced the price to the George Washington bridge toll to go up to $14 they announced that part of that money will go to help finance the new WTC. After a quick public uproar because WTC is a private enterprise that has nothing to do with public highway maintenance and toll money, they quickly said, umm...no it wont go to help finance WTC nevermind.

They set up a memorial in the WTC which costs $24 to enter to get groped and have your testicles molested. Originally wanted to charge the victim's families full admission just to enter the memorial. They changed that to free after public outrage, but if your NYPD or FDNY you can a nice lovely discount of $12.

You bigT, just because your a vet you ONLY have to pay $18 to get your breasts fondled and your butt x-rated with radiation if you want to go the the WTC and show respect to the victims of 9-11. What a deal!
    no thanks...my breasts and butt wouldn't be caught dead in new york city...that place is like a different planet compared to where i now live!!!

the news media try to portray what people in ny and la think as representative of the u.s.

believe me, those of us who live in smaller cities think nothing but idiots would want to live in those big cities, lol.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    For this topic, you can look into insider trading stock markets as well as how people were warned not to be in NYC that day or were there and were told to leave beforehand.
    I work for a company on wall street and my bro was working that day along with a few coworkers... Idk where you got that info from but my bro nor his colleagues were told to leave. the PATH trains were still coming into the city (underneath the WTC) at the time the second plane hit.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    I work for a company on wall street and my bro was working that day along with a few coworkers... Idk where you got that info from but my bro nor his colleagues were told to leave. the PATH trains were still coming into the city (underneath the WTC) at the time the second plane hit.
    i don't think he was implying that EVERYONE was warned to stay away. that would be a little to obvious!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Nobody was going to tell them or most people to leave, Its sounds like they made it safe so thats good news to hear The list of warnings is going to be rather short.

In regards to insider trading,

There was a scientific study done about insider trading prior to 9/11
    ----------------------------------

“Examination of the option trading leading up to September 11 reveals that there was an unusually high level of put buying. This finding is consistent with informed investors having traded options in advance of the attacks.”

Allen M Poteshman: “Unusual Option Market Activity and the Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001″, published in The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, 2006, Vol 79, Edition 4, page 1703-1726.
    ----------------------------
    This is another scientific study done by a couple of asian economists from Universities.

Conclusion = “that our findings show that there was a significant abnormal increase in the trading volume in the option market just before the 9-11 attacks in contrast with the absence of abnormal trading volume far before the attacks”.

“Our findings from the out-of-the-money (OTM), at-the-money (ATM) and in-the-money (ITM) SPX index put options and ITM SPX index call options lead us to reject the null hypotheses that there was no abnormal trading in these contracts before September 11th.”

Wing-Keung Wong, Howard E. Thompson und Kweehong Teh: “Was there Abnormal Trading in the S&P 500 Index Options Prior to the September 11 Attacks?”, published at Social Sciences Research Network, April 2010
    ---------------------------------------------

This may be interesting

Prof Paul Zarembka from the State University of New York

“What is very interesting about their results is that the underlying reports that were made available to the 9/11 Commission (which we didn’t see until later) say that they could not examine the S&P 500 index options because trading in it is too extensive. Now why that becomes interesting is because the 9/11 Commission report had said that they made a wide-ranging study and they found no evidence of any sort of financial irregularities before 9/11, but also said the S&P 500 index options couldn’t even be investigated – so the commission is kind of contradicting itself.

“And more than that, when some did investigate the S&P 500 index options, they find out that in fact it did have abnormal trading before 9/11, with high probability.” (See: “Economists are scared” by Lars Schall, Asia Times Online, April 27, 2012.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

These are just a few examples. It doesnt exactly prove everything, but these are things that would be alarming under any investigation on this scale.

8. lol @ this goofball,

Goverment want to take credit for saving the planet again of some hippie on prescription meds thinking silly thoughts?

Lol...If I saw this guy on the street with a bomb, I wouldnt need a 2nd Amendment, Ill just go up to him and kick his azz!!

Oh silly goverment, your worse than a used car salesman.

9. Did You Know the Government Killed Martin Luther King, Jr.?

King died right before his planned march to lead a half-million people to Washington, D.C.

In 1999, the King family launched a civil suit to expose the facts surrounding the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr., and they discovered that government agents – not James Earl Ray – were responsible for King’s death.

“According to a Memphis jury’s verdict on December 8, 1999, in the wrongful death lawsuit of the King family versus Loyd Jowers [a Memphis restaurant owner] ‘and other unknown co-conspirators,’ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was assassinated by a conspiracy that included agencies of his own government,” Jim Douglass of radical.org reported. “Almost 32 years after King’s murder at the Lorraine Motel in Memphis on April 4, 1968, a court extended the circle of responsibility for the assassination beyond the late scapegoat James Earl Ray to the United States government.”

Jowers owned Jim’s Grill, the back door of which opened onto the bushes across from the Lorraine Motel where King was staying.

The bullet that killed King, which the government claimed was shot by Ray, was likely fired from one of these bushes behind the restaurant.

Lee Ann McAdoo breaks it all down in her very first report for Infowars in 2013:

After being arrested for King’s 1968 murder, James Earl Ray was advised by his attorney, Percy Foreman, to plead guilty in a pre-trial hearing.

Ray followed Foreman’s advice but three days later, Ray recanted the plea and fired Foreman. He then asked his judge for a trial but the judge refused, sentencing Ray to 99 years in prison.

A televised mock trial on HBO in 1993 was the closest Ray ever got to defending himself in court. The mock jury found Ray not guilty of King’s murder.

This verdict, along with further revelations later that year by Jowers, helped vindicate Ray in the eyes of King’s family.

Jowers appeared on ABC’s Primetime Live show and revealed a high-level conspiracy behind King’s assassination which used Ray as the scapegoat. Five years later, the King family pursued a wrongful death lawsuit against Jowers and the other unknown co-conspirators.

“I brought a civil action on behalf of the King family against Loyd Jowers and others who were involved in the assassination of Martin King,” Dr. William Francis Pepper, a friend to the late Dr. Martin Luther King, told Infowars.

This civil trial in Memphis lasted 30 days and involved over 70 witnesses, according to Pepper. He laid out all of the available evidence to show not only how King was killed, but also why he was killed.

Pepper argued before the jury that, true to Jowers’ earlier revelations, a wide range of individuals, including government officials, conspired against King, resulting in King’s death from a single shot by a sniper in the bushes outside Jowers’ restaurant.

“There was a military team there, an Alpha 184 team there, and they were backups. They did not kill Martin King,” Pepper said. “Martin was killed by a lone, contract gunman who got off that shot.”

“Now if he had not been successful, the military unit was there to make sure that Martin was killed.”

During the interview, Pepper explained that King died right before his planned march to lead a half-million people to Washington, D.C. to pressure congressmen on legislation.

“The military knew they didn’t have the forces to contain a mob of that size,” he said.

It only took the jury just shy of an hour to decide that Jowers and the other unknown co-conspirators were legally liable for King’s death.

Unfortunately this trial concluded a year after Ray’s death in prison, but the King family ultimately concluded Ray’s innocence.

“It enabled the King family to finally have closure,” Pepper said.

10. It’s Time to Declassify Those 28 Pages

Seeking the American government’s analysis of the 9/11 attacks, most people look to the 9/11 Commission Report. There is, however, another report that merits equal attention: the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001.

President George W. Bush censored 28 pages of this report—an entire section said to describe the involvement of specific foreign governments in the attacks. After reading it, Congressman Thomas Massie described the experience as “disturbing” and said, “I had to stop every two or three pages and rearrange my perception of history…it’s that fundamental.”

In the interest of achieving justice for victims and preventing future attacks, knowledge of foreign government involvement in 9/11 must be shared with the American people…and with the world.

28Pages.org works to build awareness of the 28 pages and bolster the growing, bipartisan movement to pressure Congress and the president to finally release them. Use 28Pages.org to study the issue, follow efforts to declassify the 28 pages and learn how you can help pressure the government to do the right thing.

Let’s make declassification a reality. Call or write to Congress today.

============================== ============================== ============================== ===

H.Res. 14

With the start of the 114th Congress in January 2015, the House resolution urging the president to declassify the 28 pages has a new number: H.Res. 14 is the new version of H.Res. 428, which was introduced by Republican North Carolina Representative Walter Jones and Massachusetts Representative Stephen Lynch in December 2013.

By the end of the 113th Congress, H.Res. 428 had 21 cosponsors. Congressman Jones’ office is coordinating to have the remaining 15 of those cosponsors (after the election, retirements and resignations) sign on to H.Res. 14. As they and other representatives join the new resolution, we’ll keep an up-to-date list here. Until then, in order of their addition, these were the H.Res. 428 cosponsors:

• Stephen Lynch (D, MA-8)
    • Dana Rohrabacher (R, CA-48)
    • Michael Grimm (R, NY-11) – Resigned
    • Thomas Massie (R, KY-4)
    • Steve Stockman (R, TX-36) – Retired
    • Alcee Hastings (D, FL-20)
    • Paul Broun (R, GA-10) – Retired
    • Ted Yoho (R, FL-3)
    • Charles Rangel (D, NY-13)
    • John Duncan, Jr. (R, TN-2)
    • Howard Coble (R, NC-6) – Retired
    • Mark Sanford (R, SC-1)
    • James McGovern (D, MA-2)
    • Louise Slaughter (D, NY-25)
    • Lacy Clay (D, MO-1)
    • Vance McAllister (R, LA-5) – Lost election
    • Collin Peterson (D, MN-7)
    • Gene Green (D, TX-29)
    • Lloyd Doggett (D, TX-35)
    • Keith Ellison (D, MN-5)
    • Ed Pastor (D, AZ-7) – Retired

H.Res. 14

Urging the president to release information regarding the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks upon the United States.
    IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

January 6, 2015

Mr. JONES (for himself, Mr. LYNCH, and Mr. MASSIE) submitted the following resolution; which was referred to the Select Committee on Intelligence (Permanent Select)

RESOLUTION

Urging the president to release information regarding the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks upon the United States.

Whereas President George W. Bush classified 28 pages of the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 2001;

Whereas the contents of the redacted pages are necessary for a full public understanding of the events and circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001, attacks upon the United States;

Whereas the executive branch’s decision to maintain the classified status of these pages prevents the people of the United States from having access to information about the involvement of certain foreign governments in the terrorist attacks of September 2001; and

Whereas the people of the United States and the families of the victims of the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks deserve full and public disclosure of the results of the Joint Inquiry: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved, That it is the sense of the House of Representatives that–

(1) the President should declassify the 28-page section of the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 2001; and

(2) the families of the victims and the people of the United States deserve answers about the events and circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001, attacks upon the United States.

Learn more about H.Res. 14 via the Library of Congress.

11. Taxpayers Pay A Quarter Million For Obama To Visit New Dictator King For Four Hours

Just in time for the first beheading under new Monarch

by Steve Watson | January 27, 2015

President Obama will today stop in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for just four hours to meet the country’s new King and pay his respects to the widely perceived ‘butcher’ King Abdullah, who died on Friday – and it will cost US taxpayers a quarter of a million dollars.

Collating figures from the government’s official spending website, USA Spending.gov, The Washington Free Beacon notes that the President’s trip to shake hands with the newly crowned monarch King Salman, will cost thousands in hotel bills and SUV rentals, despite it only being a fleeting stay.

The White House schedule, released to the press, states that the Obamas will touchdown in Riyadh at 3:25pm, attend an introduction and a bilateral meeting, then have dinner the King’s opulent palace, before getting back on the plane to Washington at 7.30pm.

Despite the fact that the trip doesn’t even involve an overnight stay, the State Department has doled out$25,920 for hotel rooms at the Marriott, $64,320 for rooms at the Radisson Blu, and $32,000 for rooms at the Ritz-Carlton. The rooms will be occupied briefly by the President’s vast entourage.

A further spending declaration also indicates that three additional hotel bills covering the visit total a remarkable $106,667.

The State Department has also allocated a whopping $18,187 for “Internet services” at the Ritz-Carlton, perhaps the biggest ever wi-fi charge on record.

Vehicle hire charges for Obama and his party amount to $20,693, bringing the entire bill to a stonking $267,787 before the cost of the flights has even been factored in.

The New York Times also notes that the costs will cover the entourages of Secretary of State John Kerry, as well as two of his predecessors in that role, James A. Baker III and Condoleezza Rice.

The contracts for the costs state that “Miscellaneous Foreign Awardees” will collect the bills.
    The visit comes in the wake of the first state sanctioned beheading under the new King – a brutal practice that was carried out unabated under the reign of Abdullah, for crimes including ‘political dissent’.

While Obama and Kerry make nice with a regime which has a disgusting human rights record, they areskipping the 70th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz, to be attended by almost all European heads of state.

That’s your tax dollars in action.

—————————————————————-
    Steve Watson is a London based writer and editor for Alex Jones’ Infowars.com, and Prisonplanet.com. He has a Masters Degree in International Relations from the School of Politics at The University of Nottingham, and a Bachelor Of Arts Degree in Literature and Creative Writing from Nottingham Trent University.

12. And your point?

This isn't new for the Obama administration or any other administration....

13. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    And your point?

This isn't new for the Obama administration or any other administration....
    Yeah, gotta love our hope and change dictator to stay the course.

Maybe he can put in another executive order (since he loves to run the office as a dictator) to release the classified 28 pages that he has been blocking to unclassify that show how his Saudi Arabian brothers he bows down to and worships have helped finance 9/11. 1/4 million of our money spent to visit and worship suppressive dictators as bad or worse than those he forces sanctions/wars on that could have instead gone to help poor people pay for their medical insurance he forces them to purchase.

14. This country is in so much trouble.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

15. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    This country is in so much trouble.
    Move out then.

Still better than any other country out there.

16. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    Move out then.

Hell yeah it is....but if people dont point out its problems and stay politically active it wont be for much longer.

Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.

17. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    Move out then.

Yeah let's just continue to lose our freedoms I mean as long as we're slightly better than North Korea no one should be too upset right????

18. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    Move out then.

i suppose the british government told the colonists in america the same thing...if you don't like it leave!!!

unfortunately for us, there are too many people today that feel the way you do and are unwilling to stand up when the government thinks it knows what is best for it's constituents and no longer has to account to the people, or even pretend to do so.

19. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Yeah let's just continue to lose our freedoms I mean as long as we're slightly better than North Korea no one should be too upset right????

Slightly better than North Korea? ?!?? It's this kind of idiocy and fear mongering that is the problem in this country.

What a dumb fuking comment....

20. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Slightly better than North Korea? ?!?? It's this kind of idiocy and fear mongering that is the problem in this country.

You cant see that he used an extreme example to just exaggerate his statement to get his point across?

21. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post

You should just relax a little bit,

Tell me some of your favorite hobbies or something? Watch any good movies lately?

22. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    You cant see that he used an extreme example to just exaggerate his statement to get his point across?

Yes I can see it and that's EXACTLY the problem. They are ALL extreme examples! That's 100% THE PROBLEM!

23. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post

Yes I can see it and that's EXACTLY the problem. They are ALL extreme examples! That's 100% THE PROBLEM!
    You mad bro?

24. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    You mad bro?
    Haha no. I know it's hard to feel emotion through words, but no I'm not mad. It was more of me laughing loudly at how dumb you sound. This country has provided a bountiful of opportunities for me that North Korea never would be able too which makes me extremely happy and grateful.

Although I love the usual Internet "you mad bro" as your comeback.

25. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    You mad bro?

Although I will say It is disappointing that the Internet allows people to say things with little to no accountability.

26. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    If our founding fathers saw his post in relation to this country today, they would with absolute certainty agree with him.

27. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    If our founding fathers saw his post in relation to this country today, they would with absolute certainty agree with him.

28. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    if the founding fathers were alive today they would start a revolution.

29. Don't know if this has already been mentioned, but just found this link on Rick Collins twitter.

Going To Jail For No Good Reason, Tweets By @CrimeADay - Forbes

Anyway, talks about how there is over 4400 crimes scattered throughout the federal criminal code.

While we're a loooong ways from being as bad off as North Korea, we are having our rights systematically taken away.

Ever hear of the carrot and the stick?

U.S. citizens are increasingly being told what carrots are ok to chase by the very people selling us those carrots and if we ever set our eyes on the "forbidden fruits" not deemed OK by the govt, they give us one hell of a stick. Thing is, there is a huge industry built around the production and application of those sticks as well.

I don't really know what we can we do about it though. I'll just say that I hate being told what carrots someone else has deemed worthy of pursuit.

I always thought it would be cool if all the dissenters pooled resources and purchased a kick ass little island nation and made our own rules.

Then when you start thinking about how to build your own govt., you start to see all the ways in which it can go wrong. A small concession here, a small concession there. An opportunity to obtain just a little extra money or power here and there, and eventually everything ends up f*cked. It is confusing stuff for sure.

30. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Although I will say It is disappointing that the Internet allows people to say things with little to no accountability.
    I know what you mean, but honestly, whatever veil of anonymity the internet gives us nowadays is crucial in the sense that it allows people to voice their opinion freely when they may otherwise be too afraid of losing their job or being alienated from their community due to having opinions that others might find "off-color" or radical.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 10:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 02:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 10:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50