Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 88 of 149 First ... 8687888990 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    Washington DC, with its relatively small population and a high concentration of wealth, has the densest ultra-rich population in the U.S.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/state...#ixzz2qalGg1yu
    Thats crazy considering the extreme poverty level there too. I think its the highest compared to all the other states.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

2. Wow

Lmaooo

Wth

Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    Those four stars are really F U C K
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Wow

Lmaooo

Wth
    Under true Judea religion, God told the Jews they were to never form their own sovereign state.. I.e. Israel

Too many different religions on earth to justify Israel committing genocide on the Palestinians in the name of this B.S. christian based notion of its ok because the Jews belong there.. FWIW they were there. Palestinians are made up of some Jews.

4. Good ol' Zionism

5. Edit.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
    •   

6. Well people....its tax season.

Here I am getting all my stuff together so I can write the IRS a check just because I was productive with my life. I can have it the other way around and make my situation to where I would qualify for welfare and get rewarded for being lazy, but for some reason deep down inside I prefer to have it the other way around.

I almost wanna tell people Im a self proprietor, but usually I just tell them the honest truth which is that I work for the goverment.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Well people....its tax season.

Here I am getting all my stuff together so I can write the IRS a check just because I was productive with my life.

I almost wanna tell people Im a self proprietor, but usually I just tell them the honest truth which is that I work for the goverment.

Thats usually the biggest check I cut each year-yuck!!

And really?? What do you do?? Lol I find it really hard to believe ax is on the govs payroll lol
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

8. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Thats usually the biggest check I cut each year-yuck!!

And really?? What do you do?? Lol I find it really hard to believe ax is on the govs payroll lol
    Reverse payroll. I create my own payroll out of my own hard work and creativity, and the better I get at it the more awarding it is for my boss Obama. I work for Obama thats right....I must obey and pay taxes so Obama can finance his humanitarian drones and drop his love bombs all over the globe while he buys poor people Obamaphones

9. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

Reverse payroll. I create my own payroll out of my own hard work and creativity, and the better I get at it the more awarding it is for my boss Obama. I work for Obama thats right....I must obey and pay taxes so Obama can finance his humanitarian drones and drop his love bombs all over the globe while he buys poor people Obamaphones
    Lol nice-theres no telling how many obamaphones ive paid for lol.
    A. I pay taxes
    B. I have a cell phone

That right there is enough burn any liberal up

10. Its tax season...lets invigorate the movement to repeal the 16th Amendment and abolish the IRS. Its time to end these illegal unconstitutional practices of this tyrannical goverment.

Lets bring back individual freedom. We have a right to keep the fruits of our own labor, we are not slaves to the Fed. They do not own us, we own them. The hell with unethical human rights violating income taxes, repeal the 16th amendment now!!!!

“The 4th Amendment to the US Constitution guarantees ‘The right of people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures.’ The 16th Amendment effectively negates the 4th Amendment. The 16th Amendment should be repealed and the IRS should be eliminated.”
    ---Congressman Jim Bridenstine

“I want to abolish the income tax, but I don’t want to replace it with anything. About 45 percent of all federal revenue comes from the personal income tax. That means that about 55 percent — over half of all revenue — comes from other sources, like excise taxes, fees, and corporate taxes.
    We could eliminate the income tax, replace it with nothing, and still fund the same level of big government we had in the late 1990s. We don’t need to “replace” the income tax at all. I see a consumption tax as being a little better than the personal income tax, and I would vote for the Fair-Tax if it came up in the House of Representatives, but it is not my goal. We can do better.”

----Ron Paul

“There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not want merely because you think it would be good for him.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein

“To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.”

― Thomas Jefferson

“The power to tax is the power to destroy.”
    ― John Marshall

For more info on repealing the 16th amendment, please visit this website. http://www.repeal16.org/

11. Ive only been at my job since may and theyve take 11,000 from me. Makes me sick.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

12. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Ive only been at my job since may and theyve take 11,000 from me. Makes me sick.
    You try to do the right thing in in society and do what you gotta do to help yourself get ahead and your reward is penalizing your productive behavior. The more you work the more your punished.

13. Ex IRS agent tells it like it is

Truth of taxation part 1

14. Capital Gains tax.. Nuff said.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    Capital Gains tax.. Nuff said.
    Im in the process of making an llc so i can POSSIBLY get a little bit of tax relief. Over half my income goes to the feds and state-its terri le

16. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Well people....its tax season.

Here I am getting all my stuff together so I can write the IRS a check just because I was productive with my life. I can have it the other way around and make my situation to where I would qualify for welfare and get rewarded for being lazy, but for some reason deep down inside I prefer to have it the other way around.

If you worked for Alex Jones your income would be higher because he profits quite handsomely off fear. A millionaire who makes his money by using the reverse of Occam's Razor in all scenarios. Doesn't matter what happens just say they are coming for you, it's an inside job, it was all setup and watch that fear money come in.

Genius. We have always had citizens willing to believe it was all a part of the plan throughout time. That fear has always sold well--but in the age of the internet when anything can be setup to make it look however one wants-- it sells really really well.

A war for your mind? More like a war for your money....and with how easy it is to dupe so many people Jones is winning that war and laughing all the way to the bank (not that you can trust even your hometown bank because they are some Illuminati driven one world government super secret conspiracy plan to control you.) And you thought you could trust that old lady teller!

Long live paranoia.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

If you worked for Alex Jones your income would be higher because he profits quite handsomely off fear. A millionaire who makes his money by using the reverse of Occam's Razor in all scenarios. Doesn't matter what happens just say they are coming for you, it's an inside job, it was all setup and watch that fear money come in.

Genius. We have always had citizens willing to believe it was all a part of the plan throughout time. That fear has always sold well--but in the age of the internet when anything can be setup to make it look however one wants-- it sells really really well.

A war for your mind? More like a war for your money....and with how easy it is to dupe so many people Jones is winning that war and laughing all the way to the bank (not that you can trust even your hometown bank because they are some Illuminati driven one world government super secret conspiracy plan to control you.) And you thought you could trust that old lady teller!

Long live paranoia.
    I thought the $15 I spent on the Obama Deception was well worth it. Alex Jones while a wild personality has good info.

You said "inside jobs". Which cones from the jnfowars saying "9/11 was an inside job". Which it was. You are a sheep if you believe otherwise.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

Long live paranoia.
    There you go!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    I thought the $15 I spent on the Obama Deception was well worth it. Alex Jones while a wild personality has good info.

You said "inside jobs". Which cones from the jnfowars saying "9/11 was an inside job". Which it was. You are a sheep if you believe otherwise.
    Happens all the time, Its the usual campaign of discrediting the issues with the use of simple slogans and statements to dodge all the issues and centering everything over a single figure and running away with that.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post

Yes, sheep is an easy name when someone doesn't have an argument.

Remember this is from the site attempting to argue that Obama CAUSED Hurricane Sandy.

If I'm a sheep for not believing that then I'm proud to be covered in wool.

I'm sure Alex has great info. So much good info he's a rich man. And all he has to say is the government did it when ANYTHING happens. What a dream job.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

21. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Yes, sheep is an easy name when someone doesn't have an argument.

Remember this is from the site attempting to argue that Obama CAUSED Hurricane Sandy.

If I'm a sheep for not believing that then I'm proud to be covered in wool.

I'm sure Alex has great info. So much good info he's a rich man. And all he has to say is the government did it when ANYTHING happens. What a dream job.
    Not hurricane Sandy again...I dont understand why your so sensitive to that or any other "taboo" issues the regular Joe on the street doesnt think about. The importance of covering that issue is to inform of the science of weather modification, as well as questioning why it wasnt stopped to begin with and education on how our military does have weather weapons for war.

22. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Im in the process of making an llc so i can POSSIBLY get a little bit of tax relief. Over half my income goes to the feds and state-its terri le
    llc? What is that?

I have to pay more because Im a self proprietor, my medicare and SS are doubled (although I can use that itself as a deduction)...50% in your case is straight out beyond criminal.

23. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Not hurricane Sandy again...I dont understand why your so sensitive to that or any other "taboo" issues the regular Joe on the street doesnt think about. The importance of covering that issue is to inform of the science of weather modification, as well as questioning why it wasnt stopped to begin with and education on how our military does have weather weapons for war.
    What is taboo about blaming hidden individuals for everything that happens in an effort to drive people to your website and profit off them?

I've already said (and you KNOW this is true) that AJ has an answer pre-made for anything that happens. It's ALL PART OF THE PLAN. THEY ARE COMING FOR YOU.

It's a website that writes itself.

Step one: Wait for "bad" thing to happen. Yes, even a hurricane.

Step two: Tell people the government did it on purpose.

Step three: Laugh as millions of dollars come in while you "tell people you have their best interest in mind."

The average Joe on the street doesn't think how stupid and devoid of logic most of the stuff in this thread is so he is perfect for buying into the fear based business of conspiracy.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

24. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    What is taboo about blaming hidden individuals for everything that happens in an effort to drive people to your website and profit off them?

I've already said (and you KNOW this is true) that AJ has an answer pre-made for anything that happens. It's ALL PART OF THE PLAN. THEY ARE COMING FOR YOU.

It's a website that writes itself.

Step one: Wait for "bad" thing to happen. Yes, even a hurricane.

Step two: Tell people the government did it on purpose.

Step three: Laugh as millions of dollars come in while you "tell people you have their best interest in mind."

The average Joe on the street doesn't think how stupid and devoid of logic most of the stuff in this thread is so he is perfect for buying into the fear based business of conspiracy.
    Alex isnt my central figure in my life, you persistently obsess over him.

Anyways, it costs money to fund operations, and people should also be awarded for their time into it. Personally, I would love to turn a trillion dollar operation so I can really finance the message that is important to many.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 10:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 02:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 10:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50