Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 86 of 118 First ... 8485868788 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    The leader was not a gorilla... as you say he is educated, had engineering degree, who you also forgot to add that Mr. Bin Laden had been also financed, armed and trained by the CIA.
    Not to forget to mention CIA trained Bin Lanen's family is close with the Bush family and do good business together. And although all airlines were grounded on 9/11 (Even Bush Sr. was grounded) they flew the Laden Family who were in Washington DC that very day and flew them out of the country without any questioning from the fed, no interview no nothing, just out of here to their homeland for safety no questioning, nada.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    And had also met with the Bush family before 9/11.
    Just made a post and missed this one, but yea Bush's love the Laden's! As I said, they grounded Grandpa Bush from flying that day, but flew the Laden family out to safety out of the USA away all from US Federal Investigators as swiftly as possible
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    As I stated before the simplest most logical answer FOR ME would be that a terrorist group that hates us and trains daily to rage jihad against us got lucky and developed a plan to attack us on our own soil using commercial airliners.

    It wasn't carried out by some gorilla either. He was educated. He had an engineering degree from a university. Don't remember where, but I remember he did have a degree or multiple degrees.
    here is what it think....the attack on 911 was so dastardly that many people are unwilling to even consider that our own government might have played a role in it.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

    Of course I am, you say you should use logic and reasoning and you keep posting links you find using google search to make your counterpoint instead of thinking for yourself.

    You know I have far more than just a few words or pieces. So they planted the Transportation Secretary next to Dick Cheney who testified that Dick Cheney gave the stand down call as the plane was approaching the Pentagon which they conveniently left out of the 9/11 commission report, and they planted the owner of the WTC admitting on PBS that he gave the order to pull building 7 and watch it drop into smithereens just to mess with everybody.

    I am really impressed with this logic, lol Tell me, why didnt NIST check for explosives at the WTC site when scientists discovered radioactive isotopes and nano-thermite WTC?

    Why was Anwar al-Awlaki the Pentagon Special Guest of Honor, the spiritual leader of some of the hijackers protected by the FED and CIA when the FBI wanted to infiltrate the Pentagon to bring him in for questioning and interrogation for his involvement for 9-11?
    I'm not going to sit here and argue about this all day with you like some will, because I don't really care to spend all day debunking everything you post.


    But I think we all agree that the military was running anti-terror operations on that day (very similar operations to what actually occurred even). So, do you agree that it is entirely possible that the stand down was given mistakenly believing it was part of the drill and that the primary reason it was left out of the report could have been out of embarrassment?
    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post

    BBC reported the collapse of building seven before it even happened.
    News teams make mistakes all of the time, about situations that are much less hectic than 9/11. Is it possible that this was simply a mistake and not a conspiracy?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I'm not going to sit here and argue about this all day with you like some will, because I don't really care to spend all day debunking everything you post.

    But I think we all agree that the military was running anti-terror operations on that day (very similar operations to what actually occurred even). So, do you agree that it is entirely possible that the stand down was given mistakenly believing it was part of the drill and that the primary reason it was left out of the report could have been out of embarrassment?

    News teams make mistakes all of the time, about situations that are much less hectic than 9/11. Is it possible that this was simply a mistake and not a conspiracy?
    If you belive it was a drill then maybe.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I'm not going to sit here and argue about this all day with you like some will, because I don't really care to spend all day debunking everything you post.


    But I think we all agree that the military was running anti-terror operations on that day (very similar operations to what actually occurred even). So, do you agree that it is entirely possible that the stand down was given mistakenly believing it was part of the drill and that the primary reason it was left out of the report could have been out of embarrassment?
    You dont have to all day, lol you can come and go as you please and are always welcome to debate or try to debunk everything I post. You come off very respectfully as well imo.

    Norman Mineta (Secretary of Transportion) was in the Presidential command center. Knowing that the country is under attack Im sure it would only take a few seconds to relay to halt all drills instead of scrambling them out in the ocean.

    There already was an order to shoot down hijacked commercial aircraft by the president (they knew what was coming at them as well) and Mineta was made aware of this order according to Mineta "during the time the airplane coming to the Pentagon." A man came in the room and warned the plane was 50 miles out, then 30 and when it was 10 miles out the man wanted to confirm with Cheney if the orders still stand, and Cheney said "of course they still stand, have you heard anything to the contrary"

    Everyone is going to have to come up with their own conclusion to this, as nobody including myself really knew what happened that day, thats why we have these discussions. I just would feel naive if I believed there was no capability of taking a commercial "plane" out (cant confuse it with a jet) in the most heavily guarded place on earth, I almost want to say it was impossible especially at a time the country already knew it was under attack and orders were already on hold to take it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    News teams make mistakes all of the time, about situations that are much less hectic than 9/11. Is it possible that this was simply a mistake and not a conspiracy?
    Building 7 collapse is a big event...I remember watching BBC on 911 (they were playing it on PBS in New York) and they said the building fell, then it didnt, then it really did.

    Anyways that is honestly not so important as to the science of its collapse. I agree it should be taken with a grain of salt, but I would always add in that grain.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

    You dont have to all day, lol you can come and go as you please and are always welcome to debate or try to debunk everything I post. You come off very respectfully as well imo.

    Norman Mineta (Secretary of Transportion) was in the Presidential command center. Knowing that the country is under attack Im sure it would only take a few seconds to relay to halt all drills instead of scrambling them out in the ocean.

    There already was an order to shoot down hijacked commercial aircraft by the president (they knew what was coming at them as well) and Mineta was made aware of this order according to Mineta "during the time the airplane coming to the Pentagon." A man came in the room and warned the plane was 50 miles out, then 30 and when it was 10 miles out the man wanted to confirm with Cheney if the orders still stand, and Cheney said "of course they still stand, have you heard anything to the contrary"

    Everyone is going to have to come up with their own conclusion to this, as nobody including myself really knew what happened that day, thats why we have these discussions. I just would feel naive if I believed there was no capability of taking a commercial "plane" out (cant confuse it with a jet) in the most heavily guarded place on earth, I almost want to say it was impossible especially at a time the country already knew it was under attack and orders were already on hold to take it out.

    Building 7 collapse is a big event...I remember watching BBC on 911 (they were playing it on PBS in New York) and they said the building fell, then it didnt, then it really did.

    Anyways that is honestly not so important as to the science of its collapse.
    Let's not forget Cheney has ties to weapons contractors so a war would only extend the depth of his filthy pockets. That guy is a total dirt bag.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  8. Keep in mind, I'm not asking if this is what you believe. Only if it is possible.


    Is it also possible that a stand down order was never given? How many people that were in that room are saying he gave one? 1? 2?

    Is it also possible that a stand down order was given so as not to have U.S. forces kill 100s of American citizens (who unfortunately lost their lives anyway).

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Keep in mind, I'm not asking if this is what you believe. Only if it is possible.

    Is it also possible that a stand down order was never given? How many people that were in that room are saying he gave one? 1? 2?

    Is it also possible that a stand down order was given so as not to have U.S. forces kill 100s of American citizens (who unfortunately lost their lives anyway).
    I think what ax1 and myself are getting at is that at a bare minimum the official narrative is totally made up.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post

    I think what ax1 and myself are getting at is that at a bare minimum the official narrative is totally made up.
    How? Because you can find fault with certain parts of it?
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    How? Because you can find fault with certain parts of it?
    No because certain congressmen have essentially said the same thing.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post

    No because certain congressmen have essentially said the same thing.
    How many?

    If you believe the congressman who aren't saying that are lying to suit their agenda, who's to say that the ones who are saying it aren't lying for their own agenda?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Keep in mind, I'm not asking if this is what you believe. Only if it is possible.


    Is it also possible that a stand down order was never given? How many people that were in that room are saying he gave one? 1? 2?

    Is it also possible that a stand down order was given so as not to have U.S. forces kill 100s of American citizens (who unfortunately lost their lives anyway).
    I think its good to ask these questions since its hard to truly confirm what happened that day.

    In regards to that room, we just have the Secretary of Transportation's testimony on record (just not in the book).

    What I want from the Pentagon incident is for them to finally release all the surveillance footage. Initially they kept all of it, but after a hard fight they finally released 1 short grainy multiple frame video of the crash. We need to keep fighting to all the video's out as the Pentagon is loaded with surveillance cameras. As a bonus release the blackbox tape.

    Also would like to know where our 2.3 trillion went that Rumsfeld announced was missing on television just the day before, as somehow the area of the Pentagon that was hit held all the data retaining that information. Ever since 9/11 2.3 trillion hasnt come up again to the best of my knowledge.

    Major General Albert Stubblebine who is now retired but had the responsibility of all the army's strategic intelligence globally has come out publicly that the Pentagon wasnt even hit with a plane, he gets into some details but one significant one is that there are no wing marks on the building. We also have a whistleblower from the military who walked out of the hole and did not see any evidence of a plane crash.

    I dont know why they would give a standown order so we didnt kill passengers when they were going to crash and die anyways and add in damage to the Pentagon as well as killing people inside of it. Possible yes, fair to throw human misjudgment in there but I cant buy it to be honest.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    How many?

    If you believe the congressman who aren't saying that are lying to suit their agenda, who's to say that the ones who are saying it aren't lying for their own agenda?
    3 to be specific and this is on 28 classified pages. This is the story about it to keep this post short and if you wanted to look further into that. http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/...s-reading.html
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  15. I appreciate the link, but no I don't care to look much further into any of it.

    My point is that you guys are making these wild accusations with no solid evidence, nothing but conjecture and hearsay. Yet you spread it as if it is fact.

    Sure, there are some things about 9/11 that don't quite match up. This holds true for every incident in the world for the history of mankind. This can be attributed to tons of things, and it doesn't necessarily mean there is a conspiracy at work every time.

    It could be as simple as someone not remembering the events correctly, it isn't like its that hard to forget specific events during a time of great stress.

    I am only attempting to point out that if I can offer up a reasonable explanation for most of the issues you all bring up, and you can not dispute them with fact, then you have no true ground to stand on when making your argument.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I appreciate the link, but no I don't care to look much further into any of it.

    My point is that you guys are making these wild accusations with no solid evidence, nothing but conjecture and hearsay. Yet you spread it as if it is fact.

    Sure, there are some things about 9/11 that don't quite match up. This holds true for every incident in the world for the history of mankind. This can be attributed to tons of things, and it doesn't necessarily mean there is a conspiracy at work every time.

    It could be as simple as someone not remembering the events correctly, it isn't like its that hard to forget specific events during a time of great stress.

    I am only attempting to point out that if I can offer up a reasonable explanation for most of the issues you all bring up, and you can not dispute them with fact, then you have no true ground to stand on when making your argument.
    There are limitations to an online discussion forum, I dont know what else your looking for but you wont get it here. Maybe perhaps you can attend a Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth event or at least at minimum go to their website and do your own independent research and look at the other side of the story.

    History is a fun topic to debate, I love it.

    If you dont consider any of the evidence/topics presented in this thread as eye opening, and not interested in doing your own research (which is what I really want people to do,) this thread is honestly not your cup of tea. Unless you want to debate all day which is fun.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    I am only attempting to point out that if I can offer up a reasonable explanation for most of the issues you all bring up, and you can not dispute them with fact, then you have no true ground to stand on when making your argument.
    Does it at least disturb you that you found out the goverment tried to pull this off before when they wanted to blow up cities in the USA and shoot people on the streets just to justify war with Cuba with only Kennedy getting in the way? Does it disturb you the entire Vietnam war also was started on a false flag operation?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

    Does it at least disturb you that you found out the goverment tried to pull this off before when they wanted to blow up cities in the USA and shoot people on the streets just to justify war with Cuba with only Kennedy getting in the way? Does it disturb you the entire Vietnam war also was started on a false flag operation?
    Did they blow up those cities? No. Then it doesn't really matter, does it? There are all kinds of stupid proposals that will come across the presidents desk, this isn't new, and this isn't something that only happens in America. Welcome to every government since the dawn of time.

    Again with the claims, where is the proof? (And not some hearsay that some random member of the bureaucracy said one time for whatever reason)

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Did they blow up those cities? No. Then it doesn't really matter, does it? There are all kinds of stupid proposals that will come across the presidents desk, this isn't new, and this isn't something that only happens in America. Welcome to every government since the dawn of time.

    Again with the claims, where is the proof? (And not some hearsay that some random member of the bureaucracy said one time for whatever reason)
    It completely matters because it shows how elements of our own goverment will go as far to kill its own citizens. 1962 and Vietnam war was not that long ago. Operation Northwoods went as far as the Joint Chief of staff, they signed and approved it. It went on Kennedy's desk.

    Did we lose 60,000 troops and over a million asians over a war that was staged on a false flag attack (Gulf of Tonkin)...yes, does that matter, yes.

    If you want proof read Operation Northwoods (I posted a part of that one on the previous page) and The Gulf of Tonkin incident which is unclassified by our own goverment over the last decade. Being that you seem to just go along with official stories I think these two work well for you. Or your just simply going to pass again?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

    It completely matters because it shows how elements of our own goverment will go as far to kill its own citizens. 1962 and Vietnam war was not that long ago. Operation Northwoods went as far as the Joint Chief of staff, they signed and approved it. It went on Kennedy's desk.

    Did we lose 60,000 troops and over a million asians over a war that was staged on a false flag attack (Gulf of Tonkin)...yes, does that matter, yes.

    If you want proof read Operation Northwoods (I posted a part of that one on the previous page) and The Gulf of Tonkin incident which is unclassified by our own goverment over the last decade. Being that you seem to just go along with official stories I think these two work well for you.
    Ax we should completely just disregard inaccuracies and let the government do whatever they want. Don't question anything.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Ax we should completely just disregard inaccuracies and let the government do whatever they want. Don't question anything.
    I know, Im just a right winger tin foiled conspiracy theorist, I cling on to my guns and religion and worry about goverment too much as Im waiting for Obamacare to write my name on their death panel.

    Ill tell you what, and I will only tell you the truth from here on.

    Paper is indestructible it is a fact.

    Not only can it fly threw jet fuel outperforming indestructible black boxes, but it also can withstand direct impact of the Hiroshima bomb, I know its the truth because thats what my goverment proved to me on 9/11.

    Im going to provide proof paper is indestructible because goverment provided the general public with this below to prove it, so there!!!!


    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

    I know, Im just a right winger tin foiled conspiracy theorist, I cling on to my guns and religion and worry about goverment too much as Im waiting for Obamacare to write my name on their death panel.

    Ill tell you what, and I will only tell you the truth from here on.

    Paper is indestructible it is a fact.

    Not only can it fly threw jet fuel outperforming indestructible black boxes, but it also can withstand direct impact of the Hiroshima bomb, I know its the truth because thats what my goverment proved to me on 9/11.

    Im going to provide proof paper is indestructible because goverment provided the general public with this below to prove it, so there!!!!
    Your so racist.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Your so racist.
    Whatever you do, promise me you wont go to the Authors and Bookkeepers for Paper Truth website who dispute the results of official investigations into the Indestructible Paper Passport Incident on 9/11. Its just a bunch of tin foiled amateur writers and grade school librarians that got laid off and have no jobs.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

    It completely matters because it shows how elements of our own goverment will go as far to kill its own citizens. 1962 and Vietnam war was not that long ago. Operation Northwoods went as far as the Joint Chief of staff, they signed and approved it. It went on Kennedy's desk.

    Did we lose 60,000 troops and over a million asians over a war that was staged on a false flag attack (Gulf of Tonkin)...yes, does that matter, yes.

    If you want proof read Operation Northwoods (I posted a part of that one on the previous page) and The Gulf of Tonkin incident which is unclassified by our own goverment over the last decade. Being that you seem to just go along with official stories I think these two work well for you.
    I read the declassified material you posted, and my original question still stands. Did it happen or not? I don't recall reading about the time Cuba destroyed the city of Chicago, so I'm guessing it didn't.

    I could not care less if it made it to the Presidents desk or not, I only care if the operation happened and since it didn't then it is irrelevant.

    If you can legitimately prove (with facts, not by cherry picking who's story you believe) that these events were false flag operations then there would be no debate. But the fact of the matter is that you cannot, and everything you are posting is merely conjecture that is being spread as if it is fact.


    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post

    Ax we should completely just disregard inaccuracies and let the government do whatever they want. Don't question anything.
    Did anyone say that? Do you have anything of worth to add?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    If you can legitimately prove (with facts, not by cherry picking who's story you believe) that these events were false flag operations then there would be no debate. But the fact of the matter is that you cannot, and everything you are posting is merely conjecture that is being spread as if it is fact.
    Im not trying to post everything as fact, who told you that?

    Investigating and questioning official goverment stories shouldnt be about coming to a conclusive end. The best thing that can happen is we keep fighting for more transparency, but that comes with information and awareness. Most of the info posted here isnt discussed/shown in mainstream the reason the internet is so special to build on this awareness.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Did anyone say that? Do you have anything of worth to add?
    He is just having some fun, no need to make this thread all negative. Have some fun. This is a tell all say all thread, talk about and rant about anything you want. Right now Im watching Arizona vs. Carolina. Im kind of rooting for Cam Newton. What are you doing tonight? Have you tried any good supplements lately?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    He is just having some fun, no need to make this thread all negative. This is a tell all say all thread, talk about and rant about anything you want. Right now Im watching Arizona vs. Carolina. Im kind of rooting for Cam Newton. What are you doing tonight? Have you tried any good supplements lately?
    Ill add, Im watching the game and posting in this thread with my tinfoil hat on with my pet cat Diana-drol.

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

    He is just having some fun, no need to make this thread all negative. This is a tell all say all thread, talk about and rant about anything you want. Right now Im watching Arizona vs. Carolina. Im kind of rooting for Cam Newton. What are you doing tonight? Have you tried any good supplements lately?
    Rooting for the Panthers as well.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Rooting for the Panthers as well.
    Still hoping Arizona can make a quick score and at least making some drama in the final 3. Game sorta boring at this point. Give me a quick score and an onside kick!

    OMG Carolina just fumbled the punt snap, lol Looks like good field for Arizona.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I appreciate the link, but no I don't care to look much further into any of it. My point is that you guys are making these wild accusations with no solid evidence, nothing but conjecture and hearsay. Yet you spread it as if it is fact. Sure, there are some things about 9/11 that don't quite match up. This holds true for every incident in the world for the history of mankind. This can be attributed to tons of things, and it doesn't necessarily mean there is a conspiracy at work every time. It could be as simple as someone not remembering the events correctly, it isn't like its that hard to forget specific events during a time of great stress. I am only attempting to point out that if I can offer up a reasonable explanation for most of the issues you all bring up, and you can not dispute them with fact, then you have no true ground to stand on when making your argument.


    This is my EXACT POINT! If you want to spread is hearsay or conspiracy then please do so. That's why I've posted Google links to dispute some of your points because much of those actually contain facts.

    Also I'm sure there are more than a few things that don't match up, well because how could everything line up on a day where thousands of our citizens were killed, and commercial planes were flown into buildings?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 11:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 03:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 11:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 01:46 PM
Log in
Log in