Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 85 of 149 First ... 8384858687 ... Last

1. I guess the Gulf War Syndrome would tie into radiation exposure.. Like back in the day when they'd expose troops to Nuclear tests.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    I've read about so many atrocities committed against our troops by our own government.. The Gulf War Syndrome would have to top it for me. DU sickness and the potential effects it could have on your children is sickening.

I wish our troops would uphold their oaths and attack the domestic enemy that is our federal and judicial system.

That ****ing Navy commercial that talks about protecting democracy makes me wanna smash my ****ing TV every time I see it.. Democracy... Constitutional Republic you jerkoffs.
    Ive read a little about the GWSydrome.

The troops are in general professional and take orders, I dont put blame on most of them. Its the top brass and most of the top goverment that are the primary oath intruders.

Id be careful with using the words "attack," If you mean peacefully attack with peaceful protests then Im all for it

Id rather see our troops stand down to these wars as a whole as a protest rather than attacking the goverment domestically at this stage.
    This message was paid for by the Russians
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

Ive read a little about the GWSydrome.

The troops are in general professional and take orders, I dont put blame on most of them. Its the top brass and most of the top goverment that are the primary oath intruders.

Id be careful with using the words "attack," If you mean peacefully attack with peaceful protests then Im all for it

Id rather see our troops stand down to these wars as a whole as a protest rather than attacking the goverment domestically at this stage.
    I say attack because I can't see these crooked politicians going to prison peacefully.. Giving up this corporate country they've created. I for see troops having to use force to take back our country for We The People.

Whatever the case, if it were me, I'd be handing out treason charges like they were candy.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    I guess the Gulf War Syndrome would tie into radiation exposure.. Like back in the day when they'd expose troops to Nuclear tests.
    The double problem is that lack of care afterwards. Humans are Guinea pigs and laboratory animals to our "big bro."

You should look up on how the Japanese scientists were so ruthless they would drop chemicals on entire villages in China and then they would go around in chemical suits and gut people in the street. These scientists post WWII were granted full immunity for their inhumane criminal activities, all they had to do was share their science with the USA.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    I say attack because I can't see these crooked politicians going to prison peacefully.. Giving up this corporate country they've created. I for see troops having to use force to take back our country for We The People.

Whatever the case, if it were me, I'd be handing out treason charges like they were candy.
    Ill tell you, the 2nd Amendment and hope that we will have good Military to unite with is something that gives me hope for the future should things get really bad.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

The double problem is that lack of care afterwards. Humans are Guinea pigs and laboratory animals to our "big bro."

You should look up on how the Japanese scientists were so ruthless they would drop chemicals on entire villages in China and then they would go around in chemical suits and gut people in the street. These scientists post WWII were granted full immunity for their inhumane criminal activities, all they had to do was share their science with the USA.
    Hell, our military refused to address a lot of Gulf War cases through the VA.. Sad.

Hell, we also granted Nazi scientists immunity and gave them homes and jobs here in the states. This country was lost in 1913 when we gave monetary control if this country to a private bank in the FED.

7. Evidence: Syria gas attack work of U.S. allies

Contrary evidence arises as U.S. considers punishing Assad regime

Published: 15 hours ago Jerome R. Corsi

NEW YORK – As the U.S. considers a response to what it calls a chemical weapon attack by Syria’s Bashar al-Assad regime that killed hundreds of civilians, reliable Middle Eastern sources say they have evidence the culprits actually were the rebel forces trying to take over the government.

Secretary of State John Kerry accused the Assad government Monday of covering up the use of chemical weapons in “a cowardly crime” and a “moral obscenity” that shocked the world’s conscience. Kerry claimed the Obama administration had “undeniable” evidence “that the Assad government was culpable in the use of chemical weapons on civilians” in the Aug. 21 attack in Damascus suburbs.

Reports that the Obama administration is considering a military strike against the Assad government continued to circulate Monday. Meanwhile, U.N. weapon inspectors in Syria were fired upon by snipers as they attempted to investigate the site of the Aug. 21 attack.

Assad has rejected charges that his government forces used chemical weapons as “preposterous” and “completely politicized,” the Los Angeles Times reported.

He argues Syrian forces were in the targeted area.

“How is it possible that any country would use chemical weapons, or any weapons of mass destruction, in an area where its own forces are located?” Assad asked in the interview with Izvestia, according to a translation provided by Syria’s official news agency and published by the Los Angeles Times.

“This is preposterous! These accusations are completely politicized and come on the back of the advances made by the Syrian Army against the terrorists.”

Rebel attack?
    With the assistance of former PLO member and native Arabic-speaker Walid Shoebat, WND has assembled evidence from various Middle Eastern sources that cast doubt on Obama administration claims the Assad government is responsible for last week’s attack.

A video posted on YouTube, embedded below, shows Free Syrian Army, or FSA, rebel forces launching a Sarin gas attack on a Syrian village.
    http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/video-sho...uLVzbr0S517LUT

Another video posted on YouTube shows what appears to be Syrian rebel forces loading a canister of nerve gas on a rocket to fire presumably at civilians and possibly government forces.

As seen below, a screen capture from the video shows rebel civilian forces placing a suspicious blue canister on top of a rocket-launching device.

A separate YouTube video from Syrian television shows a government-captured arsenal of what appears to be nerve gas weapons seized from a rebel stronghold in Jobar, Syria.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/video-sho...eV5OsMcThwN2bZ

The image below shows canisters in the seized rebel arsenal from Jobar that appear to resemble the canister launched by rebel forces in the first image above.

Syrian TV news report of rebel weapons seized in Jobar, Syria

A close-up from the Syrian television news report, seen below, shows a chemical agent identified as having been made by a “Saudi factory.”

Syrian TV news report showing chemical agents identified as manufactured in Saudi Arabia
    http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/video-sho...qy0sCJPs-TcWK9

A report from the Russian Arabic-language channel RT Arabic shows captured rebel arsenals apparently with chemical agents manufactured in Saudi Arabia and gas masks, supporting Russian claims that the rebels are the culprits in the alleged chemical attack.
    http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/video-sho...RYgXZP3-SrJnmJ

On Aug. 23, LiveLeak.com hosted an audio recording of a phone call broadcast on Syrian TV between a terrorist affiliated with the rebel civilian militia “Shuhada al-Bayada Battalion” in Homs, Syria, and his Saudi Arabian boss, identified as “Abulbasit.” The phone call indicates rebel-affiliated terrorists in Syria, not the Assad government, launched the chemical weapons attack in Deir Ballba in the Homs, Syria, countryside.

The terrorist said his group, which comprises 200 terrorists escaped from al-Bayadah to al-Daar al-Kabera through a tunnel, needed to buy weapons to attack Homs.

The Saudi financier, who was in Cairo, asked the Syrian terrorists to give details about his group and how it will receive the money. The Saudi admitted his support to terrorists in Daraa and the Damascus countryside. The Syrian terrorist told him that one of the achievements of his “battalion” was the use of chemical weapons in Deir Ballba.

The recorded phone call disclosed the cooperation between two terrorist groups in Syria to bring two bottles of Sarin Gas from the Barzeh neighborhood in Damascus.

Russian media sources have consistently reported Syrian military have discovered rebel warehouses containing chemical weapons agents and have documented rebel chemical weapons attacks on the Syrian civilians the military.

Link to original post: http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/video-sho...tack-in-syria/

8. Im awake...

9. This message was paid for by the Russians

10. ...but Obama is nothing like Bush

lol

11. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    ...but Obama is nothing like Bush

lol

I dont like either one...theyre all a bunch of crooks and idiots if you ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

12. Rebels Admit Responsibility for Chemical Weapons Attack

Militants tell AP reporter they mishandled Saudi-supplied chemical weapons, causing accident

Paul Joseph Watson
    August 30, 2013

Syrian rebels in the Damascus suburb of Ghouta have admitted to Associated Press journalist Dale Gavlak that they were responsible for last week’s chemical weapons incident which western powers have blamed on Bashar Al-Assad’s forces, revealing that the casualties were the result of an accident caused by rebels mishandling chemical weapons provided to them by Saudi Arabia.

Image: YouTube

“From numerous interviews with doctors, Ghouta residents, rebel fighters and their families….many believe that certain rebels received chemical weapons via the Saudi intelligence chief, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, and were responsible for carrying out the (deadly) gas attack,” writes Gavlak.

Rebels told Gavlak that they were not properly trained on how to handle the chemical weapons or even told what they were. It appears as though the weapons were initially supposed to be given to the Al-Qaeda offshoot Jabhat al-Nusra.

“We were very curious about these arms. And unfortunately, some of the fighters handled the weapons improperly and set off the explosions,” one militant named ‘J’ told Gavlak.

His claims are echoed by another female fighter named ‘K’, who told Gavlak, “They didn’t tell us what these arms were or how to use them. We didn’t know they were chemical weapons. We never imagined they were chemical weapons.”

Abu Abdel-Moneim, the father of an opposition rebel, also told Gavlak, “My son came to me two weeks ago asking what I thought the weapons were that he had been asked to carry,” describing them as having a “tube-like structure” while others were like a “huge gas bottle.” The father names the Saudi militant who provided the weapons as Abu Ayesha.

According to Abdel-Moneim, the weapons exploded inside a tunnel, killing 12 rebels.

“More than a dozen rebels interviewed reported that their salaries came from the Saudi government,” writes Gavlak.

If accurate, this story could completely derail the United States’ rush to attack Syria which has been founded on the “undeniable” justification that Assad was behind the chemical weapons attack. Dale Gavlak’s credibility is very impressive. He has been a Middle East correspondent for the Associated Press for two decades and has also worked for National Public Radio (NPR).

The website on which the story originally appeared - Mint Press (which is currently down as a result of huge traffic it is attracting to the article) is a legitimate media organization based in Minnesota. The Minnesota Post did a profile on them last year.

Saudi Arabia’s alleged role in providing rebels, whom they have vehemently backed at every turn, with chemical weapons, is no surprise given the revelations earlier this week that the Saudis threatened Russia with terror attacks at next year’s Winter Olympics in Sochi unless they abandoned support for the Syrian President.

“I can give you a guarantee to protect the Winter Olympics next year. The Chechen groups that threaten the security of the games are controlled by us,” Prince Bandar allegedly told Vladimir Putin, the Telegraph reports.

The Obama administration is set to present its intelligence findings today in an effort prove that Assad’s forces were behind last week’s attack, despite American officials admitting to the New York Times that there is no “smoking gun” that directly links President Assad to the attack.

US intelligence officials also told the Associated Press that the intelligence proving Assad’s culpability is “no slam dunk.”

As we reported earlier this week, intercepted intelligence revealed that the Syrian Defense Ministry was making “panicked” phone calls to Syria’s chemical weapons department demanding answers in the hours after the attack, suggesting that it was not ordered by Assad’s forces.

13. Ron Paul: Syria Chemical Attack A ‘False Flag’

by Mikael Thalen
    August 30th, 2013
    Story Leak

I think it’s a false flag…” said Paul. “Why don’t we ask about the Al Qaeda? Why are we on the side of the Al Qaeda right now?”

Despite the Obama administration’s attempt to immediately blame Assad’s forces for the chemical attack, multiple U.S. officials have said that the administration’s evidence is “not a slam dunk.” Officials also mentioned that the administration had no “smoking gun.” In fact, the rebels have now even claimed responsibility for the attacks.

Even with Syrian Deputy Foreign Fayssal Mekdad presenting evidence to the UN that strongly points to a rebel led chemical attack, the Obama administration has continued to ignore any evidence that can’t be used to justify military action against Assad, including multiple YouTube videos showing rebels launching chemical weapons on civilian targets.

Paul’s statements are given even more validity in light of the January Yahoo article that details a potential chemical attack on Syria on behalf of the United States. The emails revealed a plan, supported by the Obama administration, to have a chemical weapons attack blamed on Assad in order to gain international support for military action.

Paul also exposed the history of lies and propaganda used by the US government to justify military intervention, pointing specifically to the Iraq war.
    “Look at how many lies were told to us about Saddam Hussein prior to that buildup, war propaganda. It’s endless, it happens all the time,” said Paul, also pointing to Donald Rumsfeld’s role in supplying chemical weapons to Saddam in the 1980′s.

Mounting evidence forced out by the alternative media has destroyed the government’s credibility, with now only 9 percent of Americans supporting military intervention in Syria. The international backlash also caused UK Prime Minister David Cameron to momentarily back down after the British parliament voted against authorizing military action. Cameron later decided to send Military jets to Cyprus, claiming the move was purely “defensive.”

Despite having no congressional authority or support from NATO, the UN or the Arab League, the Obama administration has brazenly threatened to carry out strikes regardless, openly flouting the Constitution. Now, 140 members of the House of Representatives have signed a letter demanding that President Obama get authorization from Congress if he wants to carry out any strikes against Syria.

“The American people right now by a very large majority are opposed to this war. The Constitution can’t support this war and morally we can’t support this war,” Paul said in closing.

Update: Last April during a speech in Austin, Texas, Paul warned of the system’s increasing war propaganda and predicted that a false flag incident would likely accelerate the US deeper into the Middle Eastern conflict.

Pat Buchanan: Chemical Attack ‘Reeks Of False Flag Operation’

Mikael Thalen
    Storyleak
    August 31, 2013

During an interview with Newsmax Thursday, three-time presidential adviser Pat Buchanan joined the growing number of mainstream voices now specifically labeling the recent chemical attacks in Syria as a false flag.

“…First, this thing reeks of a false flag operation,” said Buchanan. “I would not understand or comprehend that Bashar al-Assad, no matter how bad a man he may be, would be so stupid as to order a chemical weapons attack on civilians in his own country when the immediate consequence of which might be that he would be at war with the United States. So this reeks of a false flag operation.”

See the video below:

14. Military Revolt Against Obama’s Attack on Syria

Both top brass and regular servicemembers express opposition to US involvement

Paul Joseph Watson
    September 2, 2013

Image: Twitter

The military revolt against the Obama administration’s plan to launch a potentially disastrous attack on Syria is gathering pace, with both top brass and regular servicemembers expressing their vehement opposition to the United States becoming entangled in the conflict.

The backlash began to spread on social media yesterday with numerous members of the military posting photos of themselves holding up signs stating that they would refuse to fight on the same side as Al-Qaeda in Syria. The photos went viral, with one post alone generating over 16,000 shares on Facebook.
    Others have posted their photos on Twitter alongside the hashtag #IdidntJoin.

As the Obama administration prepares to present a draft resolution to lawmakers that is by no means “limited” in its scope and would in fact grease the skids for an open ended war, John Kerry and other State Department officials have signaled that Obama will simply ignore Congress if they vote no and launch the assault anyway.

This will do little to reassure a growing number of influential figures in the US military who are becoming increasingly recalcitrant about the United States becoming embroiled in yet another war in the Middle East.

The Washington Post reports that, “The Obama administration’s plan to launch a military strike against Syria is being received with serious reservations by many in the U.S. military, which is coping with the scars of two lengthy wars and a rapidly contracting budget, according to current and former officers.”

Republican Congressman Justin Amash also took to Twitter to state, “I’ve been hearing a lot from members of our Armed Forces. The message I consistently hear: Please vote no on military action against Syria.” Amash’s statement was followed by a series of tweets from military veterans who also expressed their opposition to the attack.

Business Insider’s Paul Szoldra also spoke to “sources who are either veterans or currently on active duty in the military,” and asked them if they supported military escalation in Syria.

“Most have responded with a resounding no,” writes Szoldra.

He quotes an active duty First Class Sergeant who states, “We are stretched thin, tired, and broke,” adding that the United States “(does not) need to be World Police.”

“Our involvement in Syria is so dangerous on so many levels, and the 21st century American vet is more keen to this than anybody. It boggles my mind that we are being ignored,” adds former Cpl. Jack Mandaville, a Marine Corps infantry veteran with 3 deployments to Iraq.

Not only are military personnel going public with their concerns, Politico reported that leaks of attack plans are also, “emanating from a Pentagon bureaucracy less enthusiastic about the prospect of an attack than, say, the State Department, National Security Council or Obama himself,” unauthorized disclosures that have the White House “peeved”.

Meanwhile, the Syrian Electronic Army hacked the official US Marines website and left an astounding message calling on US soldiers to join the Syrian Army in fighting Al-Qaeda (click for enlargement).

The full text of the message reads:

“This is a message written by your brothers in the Syrian Army, who have been fighting al-Qaida for the last 3 years. We understand your patriotism and love for your country so please understand our love for ours. Obama is a traitor who wants to put your lives in danger to rescue al- Qaida insurgents.

Marines, please take a look at what your comrades think about Obama’s alliance with al-Qaida against Syria. Your officer in charge probably has no qualms about sending you to die against soldiers just like you, fighting a vile common enemy. The Syrian army should be your ally not your enemy.

Refuse your orders and concentrate on the real reason every soldier joins their military, to defend their homeland. You’re more than welcome to fight alongside our army rather than against it.

Your brothers, the Syrian army soldiers. A message delivered by the SEA.”

View a selection of US servicemembers expressing their opposition to the attack on Syria via the #IdidntJoin meme on Twitter below.

(Note: I deleted several of these do to posting image limits per post)

15. Wikipedia is mostly full of garbage. This thread needs deleted. Conspiracy theorists....
    Who knows if it is true or not, can't prove one way or another....

So how about some Gameday?!?!

16. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Wikipedia is mostly full of garbage. This thread needs deleted. Conspiracy theorists....
    Who knows if it is true or not, can't prove one way or another....

So how about some Gameday?!?!
    Disregard.... Based on opening post.

17. Conspiracy theorists.. People who use those words show their true inner sheeple.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    Conspiracy theorists.. People who use those words show their true inner sheeple.
    it's also not "theories" when this stuff is documented, public information...

19. If it's doucemented and or linked to a goverent agency or site I'll believe it. And I do believe a lot. Check out the army manuels to send us all to forced labor camps, aka FEMA camps. Do your own research and dont be such an opinionated know-it all.

20. Quote Originally Posted by crowpass View Post
    If it's doucemented and or linked to a goverent agency or site I'll believe it. And I do believe a lot. Check out the army manuels to send us all to forced labor camps, aka FEMA camps. Do your own research and dont be such an opinionated know-it all.
    is this in general or directed at someone?

21. Its F'N getting damn ugly out there. I dont even know what to post anymore

22. Keep it up man. Your doing great

23. I saw on TV yesterday that marshmallow guy saying congress is a bunch of marshmallow's, but no where did I see this one....unlike the marshmallow man who looks a little silly imo, this guy is dead serious and right on.

Man Calls for John McCain to be Arrested and Tried for Treason During Town Hall

24. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I saw on TV yesterday that marshmallow guy saying congress is a bunch of marshmallow's, but no where did I see this one....unlike the marshmallow man who looks a little silly imo, this guy is dead serious and right on.

Man Calls for John McCain to be Arrested and Tried for Treason During Town Hall

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB2lh6N0m4w#t=132">You Tube Link</a>
    Good call...the guy is absolutley right. Hes jacked too lol
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

25. 12 Years After 9/11, Obama Helps ‘Revive’ Al-Qaeda in Syria

Report warns ‘Syrian rebels’ could launch chemical attacks against the west

Paul Joseph Watson
    September 11, 2013

Image: Wikimedia Commons

12 years after 9/11, a Bipartisan Policy Center report warns that Al-Qaeda’s presence in Syria is enabling the terror group to undergo a process of “revival and resuscitation” which could lead to chemical weapons attacks against the west.

The report is produced by the Bipartisan Policy Center’s Homeland Security Project and is entitled Jihadist Terrorism: A Threat Assessment.

Despite one of the report’s authors Peter Bergen telling a press conference that “Al Qaeda central is basically on life support,” the report notes that the civil war in Syria is providing the terror organization with a new “foothold” and a “chance to regroup, train, and plan operations,” enabling their “revival and resuscitation.”

The Obama administration’s insistence that the United States intervene militarily on the side of Syrian rebels, who are being led by Al-Qaeda affiliate Jabhat al-Nusra, which the report states is the “most effective fighting force in Syria,” has led to charges by the likes of Senator Ted Cruz that the White House is acting as “Al-Qaeda’s Air Force.”

The BPC report also warns that chemical weapons falling into the hands of jihadists in Syria could subsequently be used against the west.

“Potential jihadi access to the vast stockpile of chemical weapons assembled by the Assad regime and scattered across Syria is a potential game-changer though—not only because they could be used there, but because they could be smuggled out of the country as well,” states the report.

The report highlights how Jabhat al-Nusra is under the control of Al-Qaeda leader Ayman Al-Zawahiri, who “personally intervened to settle a dispute between Jabhat al-Nusra and al-Qaeda in Iraq….and declared the Syrian group to be under his direction.”

The group’s presence in Syria could create a “long-term safe haven” located “in the heart of the Arab world and next door to Israel,” leading to, “an organization with the intention and capability to attack the West. It could also be the success al-Qaeda needs to revive itself,” states the report, adding that a foothold in Syria could serve as “a launching pad for attacks against” Europe and Israel.

The White House’s sustained financial and potential military support for rebels who are fighting alongside Al-Qaeda militants who have been responsible for a plethora of atrocities in Syria is one of the primary reasons why the majority of the American people, along with most members of Congress, do not support the Obama administration’s plan for military intervention.

These same militants, have repeatedly voiced their hatred for and intention to destroy America, as they ransack Christian churches, burn US flags, chant anti-American slogans and sing the praises of Osama Bin Laden while glorifying the 9/11 attacks.

As the New York Times reported, these very same terrorists killed U.S. troops in Iraq and yet western backing for the insurgency against Bashar Al-Assad has greased the skids for violent extremists to potentially seize power in Syria.

It is disturbingly ironic that on the 12th anniversary of 9/11, the White House is now on the same side as the terrorist organization charged with carrying out the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon which killed nearly 3,000 Americans.

Watch a video below in which Syrian rebels praise Osama Bin Laden while glorifying the 9/11 attacks.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 10:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 02:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 10:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50