Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 85 of 119 First ... 8384858687 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    3trillion of them!!!!

    And there's another important point you're not being told. The language used in these claims, that Rumsfeld made an "admission" to or "announced" the missing $2.3 trllion on 9/10, along with the claim that the story disappeared as a result of the attacks, is designed to make you think that this information was only made public knowledge on September 10th. And that is utterly false. The report that uncovered the trillions appeared at the end of February 2000, before Bush had even been elected, and Rumsfeld and others had spoken about this before, on more than one occasion, and for months before the attacks:


    http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Missing_Trillions


  2. Well there goes that!!!!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

    Thanks for stopping by, and happy new year.

    I think that guy was a cop. I got him to admit all on his own that building 7 was a controlled demolition which is one of the key evidences of the inside job (being it takes weeks to rig up a building to do it successfully), and he disappeared ever since! lol
    do you actually think all cops would be in on it? Maybe it was his own opinion on what happened. That doesnt make what he said fact.

    Also, do you not think that a demolition can be set up faster than a few weeks if human life is in danger or where aid is being hindered?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  4. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Ever heard of the K.I.S.S. Theory? Keep it simple stupid...

    Which one of these scenarios is simpler?


    A group that hates America put together a plan to hijack 3 COMMERCIAL airplanes and crash them into specified targets

    OR

    A highly intricate elaborate plot by our own government that would involve thousands of people keeping this giant cover up?

    I pick B since A is IMPOSSIBLE unless a large goverment entity such as Russia or China pulled off which they wouldnt, and secondly is still impossible for them on such a large scale to pull off this kind of attack against us...it was a segment of our criminal goverment (Im saying not all of our goverment is bad) that had to pull it off, outside of that it is impossible for someone who cant even shave or cant access underarm deodorant to do that to us.

    Have you ever heard of Operation Northwoods? Where our own goverment wanted to blow up Chicago and other American cities here to put the blame on Cuba to justify invasion and to go to war with them? It went as far as JFK's desk who refused to sign it.

    This isnt even a leak, this is unclassified material.


    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    do you actually think all cops would be in on it? Maybe it was his own opinion on what happened. That doesnt make what he said fact.

    Also, do you not think that a demolition can be set up faster than a few weeks if human life is in danger or where aid is being hindered?
    No, I never thought any cops were in on it to begin with since there is no evidence directing so. I think the average cop is good and they suffered and took a huge unfortunate loss that day, and Im positive a number of them want more answers. I dont think boatcop was in on it either lol.......he is a victim of his own intelligence since he knows the most obvious that building 7 was a controlled demolition.

    Its possible for a controlled demolition to be set up faster, but within less than 6 hours setting up explosives while the building is on fire its extremely unlikely. Experts say building 7 would take about 3 weeks to set it up for a building that type. The official story said the building (7) collapsed due to "fires" which is scientifically impossible, and the "official" investigators even admit (or at least claim) they didnt bother to even check for explosives. Fire spreads east to west for example which then has a cooling effect as it travels. All the columns had to be taken out in a perfect timely fashion so the building crimps in on itself and collapses all the way straight down.

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    And there's another important point you're not being told. The language used in these claims, that Rumsfeld made an "admission" to or "announced" the missing $2.3 trllion on 9/10, along with the claim that the story disappeared as a result of the attacks, is designed to make you think that this information was only made public knowledge on September 10th. And that is utterly false. The report that uncovered the trillions appeared at the end of February 2000, before Bush had even been elected, and Rumsfeld and others had spoken about this before, on more than one occasion, and for months before the attacks:


    Missing Trillions - 911myths
    Well, he announced it the day before and 2.3 trillion is just forgotten after 9/11, no testimony no nothing. Just 2.3 trillion gone. The servers that stored that accounting data were destroyed in the attack on our Pentagon. The must have a backup somewhere right? Maybe someplace secure in a strong steel structured building built for the FBI and CIA in Building 7! How convenient.

    You ever wonder why they show us video's of the WTC being destroyed by an airplane over and over again for over a decade, yet the most heavily guarded, secured place on earth that has security camera's everywhere they dont show us jack of an airplane other than a small choppy grainy frame clip that the Truth movement fought so hard for they they released that small garbage video just to give us something? All this while Dick Cheney was giving the stand-own order in the bunker according the the US Transportation Secretaries testimony! How about they release all 4 of the blackbox tapes that you believe its a conspiracy the question how 4 indestructible boxes melted into thin air 4 times in 1 day! Although they have the ability to find tiny bone fragments to identify victims that day, 4 black boxes and no traces of it according to your beliefs.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    And there's another important point you're not being told. The language used in these claims, that Rumsfeld made an "admission" to or "announced" the missing $2.3 trllion on 9/10, along with the claim that the story disappeared as a result of the attacks, is designed to make you think that this information was only made public knowledge on September 10th. And that is utterly false. The report that uncovered the trillions appeared at the end of February 2000, before Bush had even been elected, and Rumsfeld and others had spoken about this before, on more than one occasion, and for months before the attacks:


    http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Missing_Trillions
    before the attacks...but what about after? and what happened to the money? show me the money!!!!

    IT JUST SEEMS LIKE TOO CONVENIENT OF A COINCIDENCE, i find it hard to believe in coincidences when that kind of money is involved....you are doing a piss poor job of explaining this away.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  8. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Ever heard of the K.I.S.S. Theory? Keep it simple stupid...

    Which one of these scenarios is simpler?

    A group that hates America put together a plan to hijack 3 COMMERCIAL airplanes and crash them into specified targets

    OR

    A highly intricate elaborate plot by our own government that would involve thousands of people keeping this giant cover up?
    You misunderstand. Not our government. Maybe a criminal faction of our government...at bare minimum there was a stand down. Like Rahm said, don't let a crisis go to waste. Several representatives have wanted to release the official report and said that they are literally embarrassed by what is in it and it.should be released to the public so we can know the truth. That's people inside OUR government. Who am I more likely to believe? Someone on a forum nay saying? Or a politician confirming that the official narrative is rotten?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    You misunderstand. Not our government. Maybe a criminal faction of our government...at bare minimum there was a stand down. Like Rahm said, don't let a crisis go to waste. Several representatives have wanted to release the official report and said that they are literally embarrassed by what is in it and it.should be released to the public so we can know the truth. That's people inside OUR government. Who am I more likely to believe? Someone on a forum nay saying? Or a politician confirming that the official narrative is rotten?

    I believe there Is definitely a portion of our govt. that wants to hide certain things so the public doesn't know what a colossal failure it was to not catch this beforehand.

    But I don't believe out govt. had any role in the planning or execution of a terrorist act like this.

    Also said "people" have their own agenda....

  10. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    I believe there Is definitely a portion of our govt. that wants to hide certain things so the public doesn't know what a colossal failure it was to not catch this beforehand.

    But I don't believe out govt. had any role in the planning or execution of a terrorist act like this.

    Also said "people" have their own agenda....
    the government is made up of 'people', lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  11. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post

    I believe there Is definitely a portion of our govt. that wants to hide certain things so the public doesn't know what a colossal failure it was to not catch this beforehand.

    But I don't believe out govt. had any role in the planning or execution of a terrorist act like this.

    Also said "people" have their own agenda....
    What's so hard to believe? They have been caught doing countless horrific things like secret testing etc.

    http://archive.ksdk.com/news/article...demand-answers

    It's not just a colossal failure this country is being undermined and looted on purpose to bring it down. You think a group of people can be that dumb?

    What about benghazi? If we took the initial narrative we would still believe our consulate was attacked due to a pathetic homemade video that a 12 year old could have produced
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    What's so hard to believe? They have been caught doing countless horrific things like secret testing etc.

    http://archive.ksdk.com/news/article...demand-answers

    It's not just a colossal failure this country is being undermined and looted on purpose to bring it down. You think a group of people can be that dumb?

    What about benghazi? If we took the initial narrative we would still believe our consulate was attacked due to a pathetic homemade video that a 12 year old could have produced
    power corrupts, and our government has been the most powerful on earth since ww2!!! i love my country but i feel our elected officials have not always acted in the best interest of it's citizens!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Well, he announced it the day before and 2.3 trillion is just forgotten after 9/11, no testimony no nothing. Just 2.3 trillion gone. The servers that stored that accounting data were destroyed in the attack on our Pentagon. The must have a backup somewhere right? Maybe someplace secure in a strong steel structured building built for the FBI and CIA in Building 7! How convenient.

    You ever wonder why they show us video's of the WTC being destroyed by an airplane over and over again for over a decade, yet the most heavily guarded, secured place on earth that has security camera's everywhere they dont show us jack of an airplane other than a small choppy grainy frame clip that the Truth movement fought so hard for they they released that small garbage video just to give us something? All this while Dick Cheney was giving the stand-own order in the bunker according the the US Transportation Secretaries testimony! How about they release all 4 of the blackbox tapes that you believe its a conspiracy the question how 4 indestructible boxes melted into thin air 4 times in 1 day! Although they have the ability to find tiny bone fragments to identify victims that day, 4 black boxes and no traces of it according to your beliefs.
    Very odd. Good reads ITT
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  14. There is undisputable evidence that our government is corrupt. The most unfortunate part about it is that too many citizens are ignorant of the evidence.

    America has good citizens but our leaders are ****ed.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    power corrupts, and our government has been the most powerful on earth since ww2!!! i love my country but i feel our elected officials have not always acted in the best interest of it's citizens!!!


    I agree, but I think sometimes we take a certain narrative or perspective and get more excited to spread fear instead of logic and reason.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    I agree, but I think sometimes we take a certain narrative or perspective and get more excited to spread fear instead of logic and reason.
    Does logic and reason tell you that a passport flew out of the hijackers pocket through exploding jet fuel and landed on rubble in good condition?

    Does logic and reason tell you that 4 indestructible black-boxes dissipated in one day, including one that fell on a field?

    Does logic and reason tell you that a fire can knock out a steel structure building at free-fall speed? Even the owner of the WTC said he called the shot to pull the building, and police on the streets backed everybody up saying the building was going to blow up.

    Does logic and reason tell you that 1,200 toasted cars as far out as the FDR drive was caused by a fire as far as 7 blocks away (0.75 miles,) and although metal was toasted on them the rubber was in perfect condition?

    I find it hard to believe that your not at least considering this. I think your much smarter than that. I mean I dont want anyone to jump to conclusions on things I post but some of the stuff on 9/11 is extremely right there in plain sight to at least get you questioning what really happened that day.

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    I agree, but I think sometimes we take a certain narrative or perspective and get more excited to spread fear instead of logic and reason.
    i think we have found something we can agree on.

    but it reminds me of the old saying 'oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive'....my mother told me when i was a child 'for every lie you tell, you tell 9 more'.

    while i agree that there are certain things the government needs to withhold from the public in national interest, when they tell outright lies and practice deception, credibilty becomes an issue. of particular concern to me is when the government withholds facts from us that are easily obtainable and common knowledge among our enemies, or outright lies about the truth.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Does logic and reason tell you that a passport flew out of the hijackers pocket through exploding jet fuel and landed on rubble in good condition? Does logic and reason tell you that 4 indestructible black-boxes dissipated in one day, including one that fell on a field? Does logic and reason tell you that a fire can knock out a steel structure building at free-fall speed? Even the owner of the WTC said he called the shot to pull the building, and police on the streets backed everybody up saying the building was going to blow up. Does logic and reason tell you that 1,200 toasted cars as far out as the FDR drive was caused by a fire as far as 7 blocks away (0.75 miles,) and although metal was toasted on them the rubber was in perfect condition? I find it hard to believe that your not at least considering this. I think your much smarter than that. I mean I dont want anyone to jump to conclusions on things I post but some of the stuff on 9/11 is extremely right there in plain sight to at least get you questioning what really happened that day.


    Did you read any of the links I posted? Read something from the opposite point of view than yours. Give yourself some perspective.


    Does logic tell you that we have no idea what will happen to a steel structure when a plane flies into it because it's never happened before?!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think we have found something we can agree on. but it reminds me of the old saying 'oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive'....my mother told me when i was a child 'for every lie you tell, you tell 9 more'. while i agree that there are certain things the government needs to withhold from the public in national interest, when they tell outright lies and practice deception, credibilty becomes an issue. of particular concern to me is when the government withholds facts from us that are easily obtainable and common knowledge among our enemies, or outright lies about the truth.


    The way I approach life and things like this is general is to try to look at both sides of something, understand that whoever is presenting whatever position they are will have their own personal bias to it, and THEN I try to form my own opinion.

    The govt. has serious credibility issues, but so do people that try to push their own agenda or only believe one thing so wholeheartedly that they can't see anything else. This is the reason i don't believe in ANY special interest group. Their heads are so far up their own asses they can't see anything else but what they want to see.

    Rant over.....

  20. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    The way I approach life and things like this is general is to try to look at both sides of something, understand that whoever is presenting whatever position they are will have their own personal bias to it, and THEN I try to form my own opinion.

    The govt. has serious credibility issues, but so do people that try to push their own agenda or only believe one thing so wholeheartedly that they can't see anything else. This is the reason i don't believe in ANY special interest group. Their heads are so far up their own asses they can't see anything else but what they want to see.

    Rant over.....
    on a personal note...how many lies does a person have to tell you before you start to mistrust EVERYTHING they tell you. giving someone the benefit of doubt only works so long when you repeatedly get burned!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    on a personal note...how many lies does a person have to tell you before you start to mistrust EVERYTHING they tell you. giving someone the benefit of doubt only works so long when you repeatedly get burned!!!
    I've always said there's no such thing as real news anymore. You have to listen to what's being reported do research and critically think on your own.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Did you read any of the links I posted? Read something from the opposite point of view than yours. Give yourself some perspective.


    Does logic tell you that we have no idea what will happen to a steel structure when a plane flies into it because it's never happened before?!
    Actually, you said you should use logic and reason so I want you to think for yourself to answer the questions I asked. Logic and reason does not equate to posting links to someone else's logic and reason. I did open those links and looked it over, its nothing I haven seen before over the years.

    So tell me, using your own logic and reason....

    Although they can find bone fragments of victims of 9/11 to identify them, you think they cant find a trace of 4 indestructible black boxes? and you also think although indestructible black-boxes completely dissipated, the paper passport of the hijacker someone survived threw the jet fireball in nice condition on top of the rubble? How do 1,200 cars get their metal toasted but the rubber stays intact as far as the FDR drive and 7 blocks away? Is it because a plane hit a top of a building that cars out by the FDR drive have toasted metal with perfect tires, rubber trimming and windshield wipers?

    I just wanna hear you confirm you believe that using your own logic and reason please.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Actually, you said you should use logic and reason so I want you to think for yourself to answer the questions I asked. Logic and reason does not equate to posting links to someone else's logic and reason. I did open those links and looked it over, its nothing I haven seen before over the years. So tell me, using your own logic and reason.... you think the paper passport flew threw the fireball in perfect condition? Although they can find bone fragments of victims of 9/11 to identify them, you think they cant find a trace of 4 indestructible black boxes? and you also think although indestructible black-boxes completely dissipated, the paper passport of the hijacker someone survived threw the jet fireball in nice condition on top of the rubble? I just wanna hear you confirm you believe that using your own logic and reason please.


    You keep hanging onto this passport thing. That's what all you guys do you hang onto a word or a piece of what someone says and run with it until the end of time.

    Planes flew into buildings. They may say black boxes are indestructible but have they been tested to be flown into buildings? Maybe someone planted his passport to make guys like you buy into this crazy theory. But wait that wouldn't work because it doesn't fit your story.

  24. As I stated before the simplest most logical answer FOR ME would be that a terrorist group that hates us and trains daily to rage jihad against us got lucky and developed a plan to attack us on our own soil using commercial airliners.

    It wasn't carried out by some gorilla either. He was educated. He had an engineering degree from a university. Don't remember where, but I remember he did have a degree or multiple degrees.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    You keep hanging onto this passport thing. That's what all you guys do you hang onto a word or a piece of what someone says and run with it until the end of time.

    Planes flew into buildings. They may say black boxes are indestructible but have they been tested to be flown into buildings? Maybe someone planted his passport to make guys like you buy into this crazy theory. But wait that wouldn't work because it doesn't fit your story.
    Of course I am, you say you should use logic and reasoning and you keep posting links you find using google search to make your counterpoint instead of thinking for yourself.

    You know I have far more than just a few words or pieces. So they planted the Transportation Secretary next to Dick Cheney who testified that Dick Cheney gave the stand down call as the plane was approaching the Pentagon which they conveniently left out of the 9/11 commission report, and they planted the owner of the WTC admitting on PBS that he gave the order to pull building 7 and watch it drop into smithereens just to mess with everybody.

    I am really impressed with this logic, lol Tell me, why didnt NIST check for explosives at the WTC site when scientists discovered radioactive isotopes and nano-thermite WTC?

    Why was Anwar al-Awlaki the Pentagon Special Guest of Honor, the spiritual leader of some of the hijackers protected by the FED and CIA when the FBI wanted to infiltrate the Pentagon to bring him in for questioning and interrogation for his involvement for 9-11?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Planes flew into buildings. They may say black boxes are indestructible but have they been tested to be flown into buildings?
    1 plane fell on a empty field, so my logic and reasoning voids your "theory."

    Black boxes are tested to withstand
    Crash survivability - 3400G's impact for 6.5 milliseconds.
    Crush test - 5000lbs at all sides for 5 minutes.
    Pierce test - 500lb hardened steel pin dropped from 10 feet.
    Fire test - 2000F degrees for 1 hour, 500F degrees for 10 hrs.
    Water immersion - 20,000 feet deep.
    Etc. (source: Aerospaceweb.org | Ask Us - Airliner Black Boxes)
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

    Of course I am, you say you should use logic and reasoning and you keep posting links you find using google search to make your counterpoint instead of thinking for yourself.

    You know I have far more than just a few words or pieces. So they planted the Transportation Secretary next to Dick Cheney who testified that Dick Cheney gave the stand down call as the plane was approaching the Pentagon which they conveniently left out of the 9/11 commission report, and they planted the owner of the WTC admitting on PBS that he gave the order to pull building 7 and watch it drop into smithereens just to mess with everybody.

    I am really impressed with this logic, lol Tell me, why didnt NIST check for explosives at the WTC site when scientists discovered radioactive isotopes and nano-thermite WTC?

    Why was Anwar al-Awlaki the Pentagon Special Guest of Honor, the spiritual leader of some of the hijackers protected by the FED and CIA when the FBI wanted to infiltrate the Pentagon to bring him in for questioning and interrogation for his involvement for 9-11?
    BBC reported the collapse of building seven before it even happened.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    BBC reported the collapse of building seven before it even happened.


    Where's your logic and reasoning fightbackxc!!! lol

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    As I stated before the simplest most logical answer FOR ME would be that a terrorist group that hates us and trains daily to rage jihad against us got lucky and developed a plan to attack us on our own soil using commercial airliners.

    It wasn't carried out by some gorilla either. He was educated. He had an engineering degree from a university. Don't remember where, but I remember he did have a degree or multiple degrees.
    The leader was not a gorilla... as you say he is educated, had engineering degree, who you also forgot to add that Mr. Bin Laden had been also financed, armed and trained by the CIA.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

    The leader was not a gorilla... as you say he is educated, had engineering degree, who you also forgot to add that Mr. Bin Laden had been also financed, armed and trained by the CIA.
    And had also met with the Bush family before 9/11.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 10:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 02:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 10:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 12:46 PM
Log in
Log in