Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 84 of 121 First ... 8283848586 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    corporate america submits it...congress enacts it.
    Law of the land, land of the corporate. Keep voting folks, let your voice be heard, lol.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

2. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Law of the land, land of the corporate. Keep voting folks, let your voice be heard, lol.
    what difference does it make who you vote for when all of the candidates have been pre-selected by the powers that be.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    what difference does it make who you vote for when all of the candidates have been pre-selected by the powers that be.
    I dunno...every-time I tell people Im not gonna vote they tell me why I dont go out and vote and have my voice heard?

Then they say at least If I vote then I can tell them what to do? I respond, WTF...tell who what to do? They say, "them." I say, why should I give a F if they hear my voice, I want them in prison! Should I tell "them" to go to prison and they will hear my "voice" if I voted for them and they will volunteer?

This is what people really tell me!?!?!!??? Its as puzzling to me as a rubicks cube that had its stickers swapped. I dont even really know what to tell them, they may not hear me maybe I lost my voice?

4. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I dunno...every-time I tell people Im not gonna vote they tell me why I dont go out and vote and have my voice heard?

Then they say at least If I vote then I can tell them what to do? I respond, WTF...tell who what to do?

This is what people really tell me!?!?!!??? Its as puzzling to me as a rubicks cube that had its stickers swapped. I dont even really know what to tell them, they may not hear me maybe I lost my voice?
    i had never even heard of obama until all of sudden he was a front runner for dem nomination for pres....how the hell did that happen?

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i had never even heard of obama until all of sudden he was a front runner for dem nomination for pres....how the hell did that happen?

You must not have lived in the Midwest. He was all people could talk about, even long before he was elected president.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    You must not have lived in the Midwest. He was all people could talk about, even long before he was elected president.
    i lived in indianapolis at the time!!! he was a nobody to me then....actually, he still is!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    He read the teleprompter at the convention 4 years earlier and proved to everyone he knows how to read and point his finger so he doesnt lose his spot on the screen. He also was the the Bill Maher show several years prior to being the front runner showing off his acting abilities and his new love for makeup.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    He read the teleprompter at the convention 4 years earlier and proved to everyone he knows how to read and point his finger so he doesnt lose his spot on the screen. He also was the the Bill Maher show several years prior to being the front runner showing off his acting abilities and his new love for makeup.
    he is still showing off his acting abilities...but i think the guy from the allstate commercials acts like a president much better!!!

9. So who thinks murdered more children in Pakistan?

A. The Taliban
    B. Obama w/ his hippy peace drones and love bombs

?? Anyone can take a guess ??

10. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    So who thinks murdered more children in Pakistan?

A. The Taliban

the government has us so caught up in either demonstrating ferguson or arguing against the demonstrators to care what else might happen...

yup...the government has us right where they want us...divided we fall!!!

americans have become sheep!!!

11. This thread is great.

Thanks to all you who keep it rolling w nonstop uber-interesting info. Good stuff fellas
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

12. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    So who thinks murdered more children in Pakistan?

A. The Taliban

Some organization actually ran the statistics on this. I gotta see if I can dig it up
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

13. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Some organization actually ran the statistics on this. I gotta see if I can dig it up
    I was comparing in reaction to the horrendous attack of today (as Im unaware of history of Taliban in Pakistan) vs. the overall drone program, but any stats are welcome.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post

Who the F are you to come on here and spew this filth and then not even have the balls to give your opinion on the matter in which you repudiate?!

You are filthy waste of a human being with no value to the race! Sit in your hole and scavenge the webz for with your little truther friends and stay the F out of my way because if I was ever aproched by a jackhole like you spewing your venom I would smash your little fkn head!

You disgust me! I gave you three chances to provide your opinion on the matter and you cowardly backed down every time that's because deep down you people realize that your theroy's are rubbish and you have nothing but a couple frigging fruit loop youtube video's to back your rediculous claims!

The saddest part of the whole thing is how much credit you give the U.S. Government for hiding such atrocities! Pa-lease!!!!!
    I know this is old but you're an idiot.

One cannot formulate an opinion without information (good or bad). You're question is retarded.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero View Post
    I know this is old but you're an idiot.

One cannot formulate an opinion without information (good or bad). You're question is retarded.
    Thanks for stopping by, and happy new year.

I think that guy was a cop. I got him to admit all on his own that building 7 was a controlled demolition which is one of the key evidences of the inside job (being it takes weeks to rig up a building to do it successfully), and he disappeared ever since! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    LOL thanks.

3 buildings fell, 2 from the impact of full size jet airliners full of JP5 and the other due to a controlled demolition that was planned on scene because the building was unsafe and hindering the s&r effort at ground zero.

16. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

Thanks for stopping by, and happy new year.

I think that guy was a cop. I got him to admit all on his own that building 7 was a controlled demolition which is one of the key evidences of the inside job (being it takes weeks to rig up a building to do it successfully), and he disappeared ever since! lol
    Where are you getting this information? Everything I've seen shows that it would take about a week to set a building up for controlled demolition assuming you have a crew of experienced workers to do it.

However, to rig it all up while people are still working there and do it without anyone noticing would take significantly more time. Or every person in that building would have to be oblivious or in on the plan. Which sounds unlikely.

17. Does anyone still believe's that 9/11 was a conspiracy and inside job?

There's been so many "facts" and actual science that has debunked every whacko conspiracy theory including the "building was rigged with explosives" idea.

18. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Where are you getting this information? Everything I've seen shows that it would take about a week to set a building up for controlled demolition assuming you have a crew of experienced workers to do it.

However, to rig it all up while people are still working there and do it without anyone noticing would take significantly more time. Or every person in that building would have to be oblivious or in on the plan. Which sounds unlikely.
    Primarily from the Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth movement which uses science. NIST (goverment) officially declared its collapse due to fires, which makes building 7 the only steel structure in history to have a complete collapse for that cause (note: building 7 was designed to hold the FBI, CIA and Rudy Giuliani's bunker was also located there.)

Building 7 fell at free fall speed on 9/11 that afternoon. It fell at free fall speed for about 7 seconds or so, the governments conclusion of its collapse is scientifically impossible. NIST didnt even check for explosive! lol although scientists found nano thermite at the scene (highly flammable paint.)

You can check out this website and they lay out the evidence, you can look though alot of info there, and there is also the Architects and Engineers website as well.
    http://rememberbuilding7.org/
    http://www.ae911truth.org

Here is short video footage of the collapse. Notice how the penthouse on top collapses first, and then the building crimps inward and then down at free-fall speed. Its without a doubt scientifically impossible to achieve from just fires. All the columns were taken out simultaneously, the level of achievement for this controlled demolition is quite accurate and remarkable for this type of steel structure building.

19. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Does anyone still believe's that 9/11 was a conspiracy and inside job?

There's been so many "facts" and actual science that has debunked every whacko conspiracy theory including the "building was rigged with explosives" idea.
    Yeah, a group of thousands of Architects, engineers, scientists, professionals from many fields including our own military, police departments, fire fighters, as well as family from the victims of 9/11... etc... and millions of other people.

20. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Yeah, a group of thousands of Architects, engineers, scientists, professionals from many fields including our own military, police departments, fire fighters, as well as family from the victims of 9/11... etc... and millions of other people.
    You're joking right?

http://mobile.dudamobile.com/site/de...Fpull.htm#2786

http://mobile.dudamobile.com/site/de...quick.htm#2900

http://mobile.dudamobile.com/site/de...11.com%2F#2714

21. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Lol it's all been disproven.
    By who? The goverment? lol

And you believe the governments "proven" story that the hijackers paper passport flew out of his pocket through the fireball and landed on the rubble in in really good condition?

Any Im sure you also believe the governments official story that all four indestructible black boxes disappeared? I mean all 4 on 1 day including a plane that supposedly tumbled on a open field? lol

You cant be serious bro, even some of the 9/11 commission report members questions the official story and said things will come out in the future. But yeah sure paper flies through giant fire bombs!

Black boxes are tested to withstand
    Crash survivability - 3400G's impact for 6.5 milliseconds.
    Crush test - 5000lbs at all sides for 5 minutes.
    Pierce test - 500lb hardened steel pin dropped from 10 feet.
    Fire test - 2000F degrees for 1 hour, 500F degrees for 10 hrs.
    Water immersion - 20,000 feet deep.
    Etc. (source: Aerospaceweb.org | Ask Us - Airliner Black Boxes)

GOVERNMENT EVIDENCE

The following photographs of the passport found on the WTC rubble are from trial exhibits from and official source: United States v. Zacarias Moussaoui Criminal No. 01-455-A

Saudi arabian passport in the name of satam suqami found at the World Trade Center after the collapse of the buildings

Here is the CNN article about the discovery.

Now, remember when the planes flew into the Towers there was a massive fireball that has been officially stated to be the cause of the eventual collapse of the building. So, this passport had to survive the initial fireball without a singe, fly out of the building, and remain in a safe place because it was found after the debris from the buildings blanketed the area.
    Backside of Satam Passport recovered on the street after the collapse of the buildings.

22. I believe facts.

Real facts that come from engineers, architects, scientists, and common sense!

EVERY SINGLE theory has been disproven by REAL scientists. Not just one either, but hundreds!!

Like when someone says "it's the only steel structure to fall in history." Lol well yeah it's the only steel structure to ever been hit by a plane.

Also the ae911truth site has been so widely discredited I can't believe you even posted it.

Come on man... Seriously....

23. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    I believe facts.

EVERY SINGLE theory has been disproven by REAL scientists. Not just one either, but hundreds!!

Like when someone says "it's the only steel structure to fall in history." Lol well yeah it's the only steel structure to ever been hit by a plane.

Also the ae911truth site has been so widely discredited I can't believe you even posted it.

Yeah, and common sense says some hairy gorilla living in a mountain cave penetrated the most powerful military on the planet, even hit the pentagon as the Transportation Secretary under testimony (which they conveniently left out of the 9/11 commission report) said that he was sitting in the bunker there with Dick Cheney (who took over NORAD that morning before the event happened and scrambled jets out to sea running drills of simulating 9/11) giving the stand down order as the plane was approaching the Pentagon.

Common sense says paper flies through fireballs and black boxes made to be indestructible disappear 4 times in 1 day, and fire makes steel structure buildings collapse at free fall speed, lol

Anyways have a nice new years, Im actually hitting the sack stop by any time and debate Ill be back on.

24. Ever heard of the K.I.S.S. Theory? Keep it simple stupid...

Which one of these scenarios is simpler?

A group that hates America put together a plan to hijack 3 COMMERCIAL airplanes and crash them into specified targets

OR

A highly intricate elaborate plot by our own government that would involve thousands of people keeping this giant cover up?

25. There's no debate. You conspiracy theorist don't have a leg to stand on.... And each one of these so called theories had been disproven over and over again by real science. Like physics!

Anyways I know you'll never see it any different, and that's ok that's what makes this country great. Have a great evening and happy new year.

26. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    I believe facts.

there are 3 trillion facts that have not been disproved....the day before sept 10 2001 rumsfeld gave an interview admitting there was $3 trillion missing from pentagon budget. the next day they declared that the only place that could identify where the missing money might be was destroyed in the attack on pentagon. the damage to the pentagon was not that severe, but it was severe enough to destroy the one place where that 3 trillion could possible be placed.....no accounting or mention of that money has been made since....we are talking 3 trillion dollars!!!

has anyone debunked this fact!!!

27. An interview is now fact?

28. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    An interview is now fact?
    3trillion of them!!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 10:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 02:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 10:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50