Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 82 of 123 First ... 8081828384 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    8 years of hillary....sounds like the title of a horror show.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

2. if the old adage is true...'people get the government they deserve'....then it is a testimony to how truely misguided this country has become!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   

3. "Drop that plate right now,"

Well....thank goodness the police arrested a 90 year old man armed with food in Florida feeding the homeless on a early Sunday afternoon. How dare him be defiant when the police order hime to "Drop that plate right now!"

Full story:

A 90-Year-Old and Two Clergymen Cited, Face Possible Jail Time, for Feeding the Homeless in Fort Lauderdale (Video) | New Times Broward-Palm Beach

In all seriousness, stories like this make me ashamed to live in this country. Perhaps the homeless can have Obamacare cover their medical expenses when the homeless get sick from malnutrition.

So, anyways is anybody counting the votes tomorrow? Remember, Charity is a Crime...Obama forcing his corporate high taxed policies down your throat is law. Government always knows whats best for everybody, so sit down and shut up biaatchessss!

4. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    "Drop that plate right now,"

Well....thank goodness the police arrested a 90 year old man armed with food in Florida feeding the homeless on a early Sunday afternoon. How dare him be defiant when the police order hime to "Drop that plate right now!"

Full story:

A 90-Year-Old and Two Clergymen Cited, Face Possible Jail Time, for Feeding the Homeless in Fort Lauderdale (Video) | New Times Broward-Palm Beach

In all seriousness, stories like this make me ashamed to live in this country. Perhaps the homeless can have Obamacare cover their medical expenses when the homeless get sick from malnutrition.

So, anyways is anybody counting the votes tomorrow? Remember, Charity is a Crime...Obama forcing his corporate high taxed policies down your throat is law.

society is being conditioned to play kick the dog with those less fortunate, a persons value is conditioned upon the amount of their bank account....this is indeed bad for those at the bottom of the food chain. i wonder if a homeless person is considered only 60% of a human being by the powers that be....ironic that we are so often reminded of this countries history of it's treatment of blacks while our government is treating the needy among us this way!!! don't forget that a large portion of homeless are veterans who served their country, i wonder how many on that city council are veterans???

5. Were both of you there? Were they feeding actual homeless people or junkies? Are they even attempting to better themselves or just looking for their next hand out to get them by?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    Were both of you there? Were they feeding actual homeless people or junkies? Are they even attempting to better themselves or just looking for their next hand out to get them by?
    I honestly don't think it matters if they are homeless people or junkies. Being a junkie is a medical condition, its not like it should be illegal to help them. If you agree or disagree with the volunteers giving out food to "junkies," isnt the main issue...Im ok with people's opinions on that matter. The main point is government and police state should have no right to tell people what to do on their own time and money as long as they dont infringe on other peoples Constitutional rights.

7. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    Were both of you there? Were they feeding actual homeless people or junkies? Are they even attempting to better themselves or just looking for their next hand out to get them by?
    in the words of marie antoinette...'let them eat cake'. your total lack of empathy is sytematic to what is wrong in todays society, i always go back to my favorite AA slogan...'there but for the grace of GOD go i'.

better hope this country never has a revolution, you might get the guillotine like marie, karma is a bitch...it'll get you in the end, lol.

8. Neither one of you 2 have clue what you talking about.

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    in the words of marie antoinette...'let them eat cake'. your total lack of empathy is sytematic to what is wrong in todays society, i always go back to my favorite AA slogan...'there but for the grace of GOD go i'. better hope this country never has a revolution, you might get the guillotine like marie, karma is a bitch...it'll get you in the end, lol.
    Seriously comparing this to that is ridiculous.

10. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    Neither one of you 2 have clue what you talking about.
    Do you really think that our tax dollars are well spent paying police to arrest those having a sidewalk picnic for "junkies?" Did they really bother you?

11. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I honestly don't think it matters if they are homeless people or junkies. Being a junkie is a medical condition, its not like it should be illegal to help them. If you agree or disagree with the volunteers giving out food to "junkies," isnt the main issue...Im ok with people's opinions on that matter. The main point is government and police state should have no right to tell people what to do on their own time and money as long as they dont infringe on other peoples Constitutional rights.

I have no problem in certain cases, this is comparable to the tourist who decide to feed the alligators. You may not know but this does effect people around them.

12. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    I have no problem in certain cases, this is comparable to the tourist who decide to feed the alligators. You may not know but this does effect people around them.
    Wasted tax dollars for one thing.

13. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Do you really think that our tax dollars are well spent paying police to arrest those having a sidewalk picnic for "junkies?" Did they really bother you?

Ya it's alway fun to have your 2 children go to a park have to leave because their is human feces on the benches or come out to the movie theater to be harassed 3-4 times if I can spare some change so a junky can get there fix .

Local businesses around here got to together and put up signs to tell people to stop giving them hand outs because the deter customers and I'm not talking about big companies talking about mom and pop type place. If you reAlly think they are harmless and don't effect there surroundings then your simply clueless. They have shelters and places to go, guess why they don't go to the shelters?

14. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Wasted tax dollars for one thing.
    No, not really. Prevent criminals from congregating isn't a waste of tax dollars.

I would much prefer my tax dollars. cleaning up after them.

15. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    No, not really. Prevent crumbles from congregating isn't a waste of tax dollars.
    It's just politics, we can go endless on the causes and solutions to these things and we can be both right and wrong. I doubt arresting people running a charity meal will solve anything at all, and shelters won't either.

16. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    Ya it's alway fun to have your 2 children go to a park have to leave because their is human feces on the benches or come out to the movie theater to be harassed 3-4 times if I can spare some change so a junky can get there fix .

Local businesses around here got to together and put up signs to tell people to stop giving them hand outs because the deter customers and I'm not talking about big companies talking about mom and pop type place. If you reAlly think they are harmless and don't effect there surroundings then your simply clueless. They have shelters and places to go, guess why they don't go to the shelters?
    because they are mentally ill or have addictions, or both....i can't see why making a buck should supercede being able to exist. i think the marie antoinette analogy is very spot on to what you are advocating.

when asked where will the children eat if school lunch programs are shutdown rush limbaugh said let them eat from the dumpsters, i am not making this up...the drug addict actually said that, as if he is any better than those junkies in the park!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    because they are mentally ill or have addictions, or both....i can't see why making a buck should supercede being able to exist. i think the marie antoinette analogy is very spot on to what you are advocating.

when asked where will the children eat if school lunch programs are shutdown rush limbaugh said let them eat from the dumpsters, i am not making this up...the drug addict actually said that, as if he is any better than those junkies in the park!!!
    Maybe the shop owners can call their congressman and demand the US goverment to stop using our military (as admitted on national television) to grow and export all that opium in Afghanistan and also end the war on drugs and use that money to help people get clean (since Obamacare is proven to suck anyways,) maybe then we can start getting productive.

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

Got some more info,

That 90 year old is a WWII vet. He has been feeding the homeless for 23 years with an organization he founded called "Love thy neighbor."

He has vowed to engage in civil disobedience and plans on getting arrested tomorrow while in the meantime is already facing 60 days in jail (for handing out free food). He is going to be engaging in more criminal activity feeding homeless people. He did win a lawsuit back in 1999 when he overturned a law banning feeding people at the beach.

Here is a new interview with Mr. Abbott if your interested. You will get to see behind the core of the crime scene and glance a view of his criminal church kitchen where he cooks his toxic waste.
    http://www.katu.com/home/video/90-ye...?tab=video&c=y

19. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Maybe the shop owners can call their congressman and demand the US goverment to stop using our military (as admitted on national television) to grow and export all that opium in Afghanistan and also end the war on drugs and use that money to help people get clean (since Obamacare is proven to suck anyways,) maybe then we can start getting productive.
    i think statistics will show that many of those so called 'criminals' are veterans......i know that in the past the vast majority of homeless were viet nam veterans suffering from ptsd. back then they i think they called it shell shock. the government [V.A] has made strides to help those vets, but if you are on the streets suffering from paranoia i doubt if they would be eager to turn to the government that turned them out to fend for themselves...

going to google todays homeless and see what percentage are veterans!!!

20. according to [HUD} an estimated 49,933 veterans are homeless on any given night...also:

the most effective programs for homeless and at risk veterans are community- based, non profit, veterans helping veterans groups-such as mr.abbot's group. it is crucial that community groups reach out to help provide the support, resources and opportunities that most americans take for granted.

i find it odd that right wingers like limbaugh and hannity [neither of which served] preach how pro armed forces they are and call vets heros, while at the same time they know that a large percentage of the homeless they condemn are in effect those same vets they pretend to support...oh, the hypocracy!!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    according to [HUD} an estimated 49,933 veterans are homeless on any given night...also:

the most effective programs for homeless and at risk veterans are community- based, non profit, veterans helping veterans groups-such as mr.abbot's group. it is crucial that community groups reach out to help provide the support, resources and opportunities that most americans take for granted.

i find it odd that right wingers like limbaugh and hannity [neither of which served] preach how pro armed forces they are and call vets heros, while at the same time they know that a large percentage of the homeless they condemn are in effect those same vets they pretend to support...oh, the hypocracy!!!!
    i agree....as I follow the fear of "Im from the goverment, and Im here to help you." With goverment it probably costs $22 to feed someone a pack of ramen noodles which is paid by us tax dollars.

I think people would be more charitable (at least I know I could be) if goverment didn't steal people's earnings.

22. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    i agree....as I follow the fear of "Im from the goverment, and Im here to help you." With goverment it probably costs $22 to feed someone a pack of ramen noodles which is paid by us tax dollars.

I think people would be more charitable (at least I know I could be) if goverment didn't steal people's earnings.
    i think people would be more charitable if right wingers weren't spreading so much hate for those who are disadvantaged....the true judge of a society is not how many wealthy there are, rather how the lowest among them are treated.

when a capitalist society looses it's humanity it is doomed... capitalism in it's purest form is dog eat dog, preying on the misfortunes of others is a tenant of capitalism...donald trump even wrote a book about how to do it---and it became a best seller, that tells me all i need to know!!!

23. lost.

I will repeat neither of you have no idea what your talking about.

24. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    lost.

I will repeat neither of you have no idea what your talking about.
    we must not be that lost....you seem to keep finding us, lol.

25. Congrats to all those who voted republican. Lol to those thinking you now have real change, what a joke.

I am so disappointed in America today, its a sad see all those who voted both Democrat and Republican. To those that dont give a crap about the election, Im sad for you too, maybe one day you can point to America on a map.

Very proud to those who voted 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc....party and I give my respects to those that boycotted the voting booth and gave the rigged system the middle finger.

From here forward expect Obama's policies to only be continued and increased with the expansion of wars, war on terror, police state, NSA surveillance, suppressive income tax policies, mommy state, TSA groping and expanding to other areas in the country and much more. Also, expect the continued dissolution of free-market capitalism into a corporate fascist state.

Republicans dont represent change, they represent more of the same.

26. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Congrats to all those who voted republican. Lol to those thinking you now have real change, what a joke.

I am so disappointed in America today, its a sad see all those who voted both Democrat and Republican. To those that dont give a crap about the election, Im sad for you too, maybe one day you can point to America on a map.

Very proud to those who voted 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc....party and I give my respects to those that boycotted the voting booth and gave the rigged system the middle finger.

From here forward expect Obama's policies to only be continued and increased with the expansion of wars, war on terror, police state, NSA surveillance, suppressive income tax policies, mommy state, TSA groping and expanding to other areas in the country and much more. Also, expect the continued dissolution of free-market capitalism into a corporate fascist state.

Republicans dont represent change, they represent more of the same.
    i feel much the same about elections being rigged...BUT...i had a funny thought yesterday about homeless advocates doing voter registration rallies for the homeless, in much the same way that advocates have encouraged voter registration and turnout for blacks and hispanics....wouldn't it be a kick in the shorts to see those same city council members down in tent city's and under bypasses pandering for the homeless vote, it makes me laugh just thinking about...'only in america'!!!!!!!

27. If voting changed anything it would be outlawed.

28. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    "Drop that plate right now,"

Full story:

So, anyways is anybody counting the votes tomorrow? Remember, Charity is a Crime...Obama forcing his corporate high taxed policies down your throat is law. Government always knows whats best for everybody, so sit down and shut up biaatchessss!

Wow!!

Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    You are so wrong with your post.What if you were one of the homeless?All I am saying is that sometimes we take advantage of what we have.You never know how things can change in an instant.
    CEL Rep
    [email protected] m

29. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Wow!!

You are so wrong with your post.What if you were one of the homeless?All I am saying is that sometimes we take advantage of what we have.You never know how things can change in an instant.
    and what if your a shop owner who relies heavily on walk in traffic to make a profit to feed your family and pay your bills, but the homeless are out side your shop hitting your customers up for hand outs and running around the corner to piss after they went to local store to buy themselves some beer or cheap wine stinking the outside of your establichment up. what if your kids are playing in a park a not 50 feet away there are needles and human feces sitting around from where your kids are.

Your not taking into the account the middle class or the lower class who rely on tips or business in these areas to pay there bills, what about there rights , what about them and there familys?

lets make sure were being fair now, Im talking about florida where property values are easily effected by this, not some huge metropolitan area of highrises and 20 story apartment buildings. Here in florida we call it enabling people, continue to give them what they need and they will never get the help they need.

30. Well...he got arrested again for feeding the homeless.

http://www.local10.com/news/90yearol...at-it/29566212

On more news....I found out that 21 USA cities are now restricting feeding or sharing food with homeless people and is being contractually criminalized all across America.
    http://america.aljazeera.com/article...esspeople.html

I expect as homeless and extreme poverty will continue to increase, dumpster diving and stealing will be more common which will ultimately feed the prison industrial complex and costs tax players tens of thousands each year for each individual.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 11:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 03:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 11:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50