Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 81 of 149 First ... 7980818283 ... Last

1. I get it....it's not the extremists. It's just the israelis. All makes sense now.

2. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I get it....it's not the extremists. It's just the israelis. All makes sense now.
    Extremist Israelis is a better way of putting it. Personally, I think the primary suspect is the CIA since they started this whole uprising in Syria.

Keep in mind too, a false flag doesn't mean the event actually even happened.
    This message was paid for by the Russians
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

Extremist Israelis is a better way of putting it. Personally, I think the primary suspect is the CIA since they started this whole uprising in Syria.

Keep in mind too, a false flag doesn't mean the event actually even happened.
    After reading your article the fact that the bombing suspects denied their involvement is stunning. I hope you sense the sarcasm.

It is always amazing to me that the default response to any event is that the government did it. Always cracks me up

4. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    After reading your article the fact that the bombing suspects denied their involvement is stunning. I hope you sense the sarcasm.

It is always amazing to me that the default response to any event is that the government did it. Always cracks me up
    All evidence needs to be accounted for. To discard everything just because it doesnt seem in line with the official story is stunning. It doesnt matter if its right or wrong, everything needs to be put on the table.

You have to be more specific which event your talking about, most of which I post here poses serious questions to government involvement. Generalizing is a tactic to discredit everything I post as a whole, that to me cracks me up

5. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

All evidence needs to be accounted for. To discard everything just because it doesnt seem in line with the official story is stunning. It doesnt matter if its right or wrong, everything needs to be put on the table.

You have to be more specific which event your talking about, most of which I post here poses serious questions to government involvement. Generalizing is a tactic to discredit everything I post as a whole, that to me cracks me up
    Agreed....but that is not what you are posting. I specifically referenced a comment in the article and you sum it up above to discredit it? Now that's funny.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Agreed....but that is not what you are posting. I specifically referenced a comment in the article and you sum it up above to discredit it? Now that's funny.
    Nothing I post necessarily reflects my views or opinions. I prefer to remain flexible. What I posted today imo was very interesting though.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

Nothing I post necessarily reflects my views or opinions. I prefer to remain flexible. What I posted today imo was very interesting though.
    In what way interesting? They denied it as they entered a fire fight with police? Not surprising. Even though there is a witness that specifically stated they told him they did it.

Please realize that posting this does nothing but discredit you IMO. I know you don't believe all, but most is quite suspect.

8. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    In what way interesting? They denied it as they entered a fire fight with police? Not surprising. Even though there is a witness that specifically stated they told him they did it.

Please realize that posting this does nothing but discredit you IMO. I know you don't believe all, but most is quite suspect.
    First...its the only confession from "them" we have on record. You do only hear bullets coming from one direction, although its short clip. Doesnt mean much, but the mainstream news isnt covering this (just like countless 9-11 clips) so I will.

Do I think that they said "we didnt do it" and I should feel sorry for them and believe them? Of course not. Its still interesting that we have that and should be accounted for. Its a piece of the puzzle to add to the entire equation, all small pieces of evidence need to be accounted for. I wish I can see the whole event of the shootout on film if it exists, wonder if they tried to have them arrested alive, thats whats more important we need to find out.

Im more interested in why they killed Tamerlan although he was alive and well in custody (if true according to a witness,) yet they say he was killed in a crossfire. Why did they shoot up his brother in the boat when they could have taken him out practically unharmed? There are many other issues that are covered in several different posts that are interesting.

Anyways, that "we didnt do it" video was such a tiny thing I even posted a Wayne Madsen article underneath it which normally I dont double article in a post. I think people generally try to cling to small, easy parts or evidence to try to discredit all the information I post as a whole.

This thread isnt about my "credit" and gaining any type of status.

9. There are around 2 million Americans in prison. Virtually every one of them readily proclaim they "didn't do it" when they discuss their cases.

Sent from my iPhone, slacking at work, using Tapatalk

10. Quote Originally Posted by texastea View Post
    There are around 2 million Americans in prison. Virtually every one of them readily proclaim they "didn't do it" when they discuss their cases.

Weird, wonder why that is?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post

Who the F are you to come on here and spew this filth and then not even have the balls to give your opinion on the matter in which you repudiate?!

You are filthy waste of a human being with no value to the race! Sit in your hole and scavenge the webz for with your little truther friends and stay the F out of my way because if I was ever aproched by a jackhole like you spewing your venom I would smash your little fkn head!

You disgust me! I gave you three chances to provide your opinion on the matter and you cowardly backed down every time that's because deep down you people realize that your theroy's are rubbish and you have nothing but a couple frigging fruit loop youtube video's to back your rediculous claims!

The saddest part of the whole thing is how much credit you give the U.S. Government for hiding such atrocities! Pa-lease!!!!!
    Your a clown man open your eyes you blind ****in fool lol. Use your brain as well if you got one.

12. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    Weird, wonder why that is?
    Either the government has been running its false flag conspiracy program at a higher level than thought or, and this is where it gets complicated, thieves, murderers and rapists also lie.

13. Everyone needs to watch "Loose Change 9/11" a documentry available on NetFlix as well as YouTube. Excellent facts. Will blow your minds. Open your eyes and watch plz!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Johal604 View Post
    Everyone needs to watch "Loose Change 9/11" a documentry available on NetFlix as well as YouTube. Excellent facts. Will blow your minds. Open your eyes and watch plz!
    I think thats the one when New York City's Deputy director for Emergency Services Dept. gave his explosive testimony to the film about his experience inside building 7. He died shortly after the filming.

http://www.ae911truth.org/en/news-se...revisited.html

15. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

I think thats the one when New York City's Deputy director for Emergency Services Dept. gave his explosive testimony to the film about his experience inside building 7. He died shortly after the film.
    Yah man. Very sad. Barry seemed like a good guy. 2 days before the official report is released by the feds he admits himself Into hospital and is later pronounced dead. No known health issues...nothing. very odd. My father is a private investigator as well as me. I am very tempted to dig into Berry Jennings...clearly the Private Investigator in the documentry had no sack.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Johal604 View Post
    Yah man. Very sad. Barry seemed like a good guy. 2 days before the official report is released by the feds he admits himself Into hospital and is later pronounced dead. No known health issues...nothing. very odd. My father is a private investigator as well as me. I am very tempted to dig into Berry Jennings...clearly the Private Investigator in the documentry had no sack.
    Its easy to take someone out and have it untraceable.

17. Obama Urges Grad Students to “Reject” Warnings About “Government Tyranny”

President tries to align big government agenda with vision of founders

Paul Joseph Watson

May 6, 2013

President Barack Obama gave a speech to Ohio State University graduates yesterday during which he urged them to “reject” warnings about government “tyranny” and to place more trust in the state.

“Unfortunately, you’ve grown up hearing voices that incessantly warn of government as nothing more than some separate, sinister entity that’s at the root of all our problems,” Obama told the audience at the Ohio State commencement ceremony. “They’ll warn that tyranny is always lurking just around the corner. You should reject these voices.”

Calling on the students to dispense with “individual ambition,” Obama attempted to align his big government agenda with the vision of the founding fathers, lamenting the fact that less and less Americans trust the state.

“We have never been a people who place all our faith in government to solve our problems. We shouldn’t want to. But we don’t think the government is the source of all our problems, either,” added Obama.

Obama’s remarks strike a somewhat different tone that those of his predecessor Ronald Reagan, who repeatedly gave speeches warning that “government is not the solution to our problems, government is the problem.”

Although Obama invokes the intention of the founding fathers in his bizarre statist rhetoric, their views on government were also decidedly different.

“Those are governed best who are governed least.”
    – Thomas Jefferson

“Government is not reason, nor eloquence. It is force. And like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearsome master.”

– George Washington

“The sheep are happier of themselves, than under the care of wolves.”
    – Thomas Jefferson

“I think we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious.”
    –Thomas Jefferson

“Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters.”
    – Benjamin Franklin

18. Eyewitnesses: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Did Not Shoot Boston Cop

Friendly fire incident heaps more skepticism on official narrative behind raid

Paul Joseph Watson
    May 7, 2013

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. Image: FBI

Eyewitnesses to the shootout involving the alleged Boston bombers have thrown up another contradiction to the official narrative, asserting that MBTA Transit Police Officer Richard H. Donohue Jr. was not shot by Dzhokhar Tsarnaev but by other cops in a friendly fire incident.

Previous media reports had blamed the Tsarnaev brothers for the shootings of both MIT campus police officer Sean Collier and Donohue, feeding the narrative that the suspects were engaged in a desperate attempt to flee police by returning fire and throwing improvised bombs.

However, as we previously highlighted, footage from the raid suggests the brothers may have been trying to surrender as they came under a barrage of gunfire. Audio from the scene captures the suspects yelling, “chill out” and “we didn’t do it,” as bullets seem to fly in one direction only.

Boston Bombers During Shootout: “Chill Out....We Didn’t Do It!”

Add this to the claim of the aunt of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, that the footage which emerged of police arresting a naked uninjured man was her nephew, contradicting the official narrative that Tsarnaev was critically injured in a shootout and suggesting he may have been killed while in custody, and it’s easy to see why some are questioning whether the raid unfolded exactly as authorities claimed.

Eyewitnesses to the shootout also contradicted claims by police that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev ran over his own brother in a car, stating instead that he was run over by police.

“Eyewitness accounts strongly suggest that MBTA Transit Police Officer Richard H. Donohue Jr. was shot and nearly killed by a fellow officer in Watertown April 19 during the hail of gunfire unleashed on Dzhokhar Tsarnaev as the suspected terrorist made a getaway in a carjacked sport utility vehicle,” reports the Boston Globe.

Witnesses who lived close to the scene of the shootout said they clearly remember Donohue falling to the ground while Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was speeding away in an SUV.

“A black SUV appeared, and rapid gun fire was focused on the vehicle,” Jane Dyson wrote in a statement provided to the Globe. “It appeared to me that an individual at the corner [of the street] fell to the ground and had probably been hit in the gunfire,” adding that the officer appeared to be a victim of “friendly fire.”

The report notes how the suspects were no longer armed at this point, “suggesting that the shot that wounded (Donohue) came from police.”

In addition, when cops apprehended Dzhokhar Tsarnaev the next evening he did not have a gun and only one other gun was found at the scene of the shootout, again confounding claims that the brothers could have returned anything near the 300 rounds ammo police fired at them.

The fact that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was unarmed before he was caught also debunks initial claims by authorities that he had engaged in a “shootout” with cops while hiding in a boat.

Donohue almost bled to death at the scene and was in critical condition when taken to hospital but is now expected to make a full recovery.

Skeptics of the official story suggest that the brothers could have been just two members of a wider plot or that they could have been convenient patsies, having allegedly been under the tutelage of the FBI for years before the bombings.

The suspects’ mother Zubeidat Tsarnaeva continues to insist that her sons are innocent, telling the Associated Press last week, “It’s all lies and hypocrisy.”

19. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Breaking News!!

Sources: Seal Team 6 Was Murdered

TheAlexJonesChannel
    August 7, 2011

The SEALs team has reportedly been extremely angry about the fabricated OBL raid and ready to talk. Alex Jones to bring sources on air tomorrow LIVE at 11 AM CST

More to come tomorrow on this latest breaking news!

SEAL Team 6 Families to Blame Government For Deaths

“Never before revealed information” to be aired at press conference

Paul Joseph Watson
    May 8, 2013

Families of the SEAL Team 6 members who were killed when their helicopter crashed in Afghanistan in August 2011 are set to give a press conference tomorrow during which they will hold the Obama administration partially responsible for the deaths of their sons.

With the administration already reeling over today’s Benghazi revelations, a press release on the ‘Tea Party Command Center’ website promises “never before revealed information” about the circumstances behind the incident.

“Accompanying the families of these dead Navy SEAL Team VI special operations servicemen will be retired military experts verifying their accounts of how and why the government is as much responsible for the deaths of their sons as is the Taliban,” states the press release.

30 Americans were killed on August 6, 2011 when insurgents shot down a U.S. military helicopter during fighting in eastern Afghanistan. Most of the victims belonged to the same unit as the Navy SEALS involved in the Bin Laden operation, although US military officials said that none of the individuals involved directly in the Bin Laden mission were killed in the crash.

Issues set to be raised include how the Obama administration’s handling of the death of Osama Bin Laden made retaliatory attacks against SEAL Team 6 more likely, as well as how SEALS were sent into battle “without special operations aviation and proper air support.”

Perhaps even more controversially, the family members are set to reveal how a Muslim cleric attended the funerals of the servicemembers and disparaged them by “damning them as infidels to Allah.” The press release states that a video documenting this will be played to members of the press tomorrow.

Other revelations include “How and why the denial of requested pre-assault fire may have contributed to the shoot down of the Navy SEAL Team VI helicopter,” and, “How Afghani forces accompanying the Navy SEAL Team VI servicemen on the helicopter were not properly vetted and how they possibly disclosed classified information to the Taliban about the mission, resulting in the shoot down of the helicopter.”

============================== ============================== ====

Press Conference: NAVY SEAL TEAM VI FAMILIES TO REVEAL GOVERNMENT’S CULPABILITY IN DEATH OF THEIR SONS IN FATAL HELICOPTER CRASH IN AFGHANISTAN FOLLOWING SUCCESSFUL RAID ON BIN LADEN’S COMPOUND

(Washington, D.C.). Three families of Navy SEAL Team VI special forces servicemen, along with one family of an Army National Guardsman, will appear at a press conference on May 9, 2013, to disclose never before revealed information about how and why their sons along with 26 others died in a fatal helicopter crash in Afghanistan on August 6, 2011, just a few months after the successful raid on the compound of Osama Bin Laden that resulted in the master terrorist's death.

Accompanying the families of these dead Navy SEAL Team VI special operations servicemen will be retired military experts verifying their accounts of how and why the government is as much responsible for the deaths of their sons as is the Taliban.

Full Story on Press Conferance: http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/to...sg_share_topic

20. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    SEAL Team 6 Families to Blame Government For Deaths

“Never before revealed information” to be aired at press conference

Press conference of families of Navy SEAL Team 6 killed in Afghanistan (Part 1)

(For better readablity you can see this article in its original link here: http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-con...1-2638326.html)

Thursday, May 9, 2013 14:41
    Before Its News

It was the elites-of-elites Navy SEAL Team 6 who, on May 2, 2011, broke into Osama bin Laden’s secret compound in Abbotabad, Pakistan, and assassinated the Al Qaeda leader. Team 6′s exploits greatly boosted Obama’s then-sagging ratings. The shameless POS also took personal credit for the achievement of Team 6.

Three months later, on August 6, 2011, 22 members of Navy SEAL Team 6 were among the 30 American servicemen and 8 Afghans who were killed when their Chinook helicopter (call sign Extortion 17) reportedly was shot down by Taliban rebels in Afghanistan. According to the New York Times, military officials said none of the crash victims had been on the Bin Laden mission.

This morning (May 9, 2013), the families of three SEALs (Aaron Vaughn, Michael Strange, John Faas) and a National Guardsman (Patrick Hamburger) who were killed in the Chinook crash, gave a press conference in the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. Also present were retired U.S. military officers and politicians (Michele Bachmann and Allen West).

Here’s the video of the press conference, which is nearly 3 hours long.

In this post, I will report on the first part of the press conference. Part Two will be posted tomorrow.

The press conference began with Larry Klayman, president of Freedom Watch and founder of the citizen watchdog group, Judicial Watch, delivering the introductory remarks. Klayman summarized the families’ grievances as follows:

• Obama and Joe Biden improperly revealed the identities of the Navy SEALs who were on the mission to assassinate Osama bin Laden, thereby putting “a target” on the backs of the SEALs.
    • The Chinook helicopter was “inadequate,” as was its pilot.
    • When the Chinook was attacked by the Taliban, our side “couldn’t return fire” and was “handcuffed.”
    • At the funeral in Bagram Airfield in Kabul, Afghanistan, for our servicemen, Jesus’ name couldn’t be mentioned but instead an imam prayed.

Next, a video of the funeral was shown (beginning at 0:14:50):

At the 037 mark, a priest or minister wearing a black stole said: “We will begin this … [inaudible] military …[inaudible] commend the souls of the departed into your loving care. Amen.”

The minister immediately is followed by an imam reciting a prayer in Arabic. His face is partially obscured in this screen shot, but you can see he’s a Middle-Easterner:

Here’s the imam’s “prayer,” which the video translated into English. Words between brackets are the video-maker’s explanatory comments on the prayer:

“Amen. I shelter in Allah from the devil who has been cast with stones. In the name of Allah the merciful forgiver. The companions of the “fire” (the sinners and infidels who are fodder for hell fire) are not equal with the companions of heaven. The companions of heaven (Muslims) are the winners. Had we sent this Koran to a mountain, you would have seen the mountain prostrated in fear of Allah (mocking the God of Moses). Such examples are what we present to the people, so that they would think (repent and convert to Islam). Blessings are to your God (Allah), the God of glory of what they describe. And peace be upon the messengers (prophets) and thanks be to Allah the lord of both universes (mankind and Jinn).”

The video ends with a composite of the photos of the servicemen who were killed in the crash, and still shots of the downed Chinook:

The next speaker is Billy Vaughn, the impassioned father of Navy SEAL Aaron Vaughn.

Vaughn began by saying his son was not on the “right chopper” that fateful day, August 6, 2011, because Obama had increased the number of special op missions from a monthly average of 56 in 2009, to 186/month in 2010, to as many as 334 a month between August 2010 and July 2011, a month before his son died in the Chinook crash. A direct result of the radical increase in the number of special op missions was the scarcity of available MH-47 copters. Vaughn maintains that if his son had gone on a MH-47 that night, he would have had a better chance of surviving the fire fight.

Vaughn continues:

“But according to a 3-star [Vice] Admiral [Robert] Harward‘s statement to the grieving families that day, ‘We want to win the hearts and minds of the enemy.’ Aaron Vaughn did not become a Navy SEAL Team Six to win the hearts and minds of jihadists. He became a Navy SEAL to fight for this [American] Republic and defeat the enemy.

Any American flag officer who does not want to defeat the enemy needs to find another job. Any man who sits in that White House who does not want to defeat … ….

I have two questions: Why did they [Aaron and the other servicemen] not ride in the right chopper? Why did they not shoot down the enemy? …

The record will show that the Islamists are responsible for the deaths of the Americans. But I submit to you today that the U.S. government and many high-ranking military people own more credit for the shoot down than the Taliban. Political correctness, building the esteem of the Afghans, leveling of the playing field, and failure by the Obama Administration to name the enemy and to accurately identify the savage ideology our warriors are up against have made possible … [inaudible]. This administration apparently went to extreme efforts to make sure that the enemy Osama bin Laden had a proper burial. Our president was outraged when the Koran was burnt.

But then those who die for the Republic (pointing his finger at the video screen behind him, referring to the funeral at Bagram), this is allowed to go on. To steal their First Amendment rights, to steal their religious rights, to be violated by Islam.

General [Joseph] Votel, it is sad that our troops are under your command. It is sad, General, after the imam damned our warriors, you stood and talked about how we’re one, about how we’re brothers.

Mr. Obama, President Obama, you need to step up or step down. You must step up and defend our warriors. You must step up and show the outrage that you have shown when the religion of Islam is disrespected….

I tell you today, we have sheep and wolves in high places, and they are getting our sheepdogs killed unnecessarily. But I will also tell you today, that no plan of Hell or scheme of man can separate Aaron Vaughn from the love of God that is Jesus Christ, our Lord. Not the imam or Washington, DC. Aaron’s God is the God of the Bible.”

Aaron C. Vaughn
    , Navy Chief Special Warfare Operator (SEAL), 30, left behind a wife, 2-year-old son, and a 2-month-old daughter.

If you don’t tear up at the anguished cries of Aaron Vaughn’s dad, then your heart must be as black and stony as President Lucifer’s — assuming he actually has one.

Tomorrow, Part Two of “Press conference of families of Navy SEAL Team 6 killed in Afghanistan.”

~Eowyn

21. Wait I thought the thread said Bin Laden died in 2001
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Wait I thought the thread said Bin Laden died in 2001
    Take what I say with a grain of salt (like you dont already do, lol)...but I do believe the raid happened, but I dont believe it was Bin Laden that they took out. Im very suspicious as to why Seal Team 6 were in the situation they were in with that helicopter. Its one of those things Ill probably never know for sure, but Id be shocked if Bin Laden was really still alive in 2011 or anything close to that.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Wait I thought the thread said Bin Laden died in 2001
    Lol. I was so tempted, then I remembered what Downey Jr. had said "never" to do in Tropic Thunder.

24. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Lol. I was so tempted, then I remembered what Downey Jr. had said "never" to do in Tropic Thunder.

SP23 - clear out your inbox!

25. Lt Gen Mclnemey Is Ashamed Our Military Responded Benghazi Libya & Blames Obama Admin - Lou Dobbs

"There is only one person who can say "stand down...and thats the President of the United States""

Rep. Ann Wagner states that the President of the United States is the one to give the command to stand down

Wagner was asked by talk show host Dana Loesch, “Because you have been an ambassador, you have been overseas with similar responsibilities and similar missions – who gives such an order to stand down? Where does that come from?”

“The President of the United States,” responded Wagner.

Benghazi Memo Edits Show State, White House Involvement

Tory Hargro and Janet Loehrke
    USA Today
    May 10, 2013

A top State Department official pressed the CIA and the White House to delete any mention of terrorism in public statements on the Benghazi terror attack to prevent critics from blaming lax security at the consulate, according to documents obtained by ABC News.

The information “goes right to the heart of what the White House continues to deny,” Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, told USA TODAY. “For eight months they denied there’s any manipulation, but this continues to shed light on something that was never true.”

State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said in a statement to USA TODAY on Friday that the changes were made to prevent members of Congress from “providing more guidance to the public than the administration.”

Read full article
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 10:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 02:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 10:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50