Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 81 of 121 First ... 7980818283 ... Last

1. Asking congress to vote to fund Syrian Rebels does not equate to give the Furor Barry Soetoro war powers to strike and invade another country. Yet again, executive powers are abused as another impeachable offense committed by the unconstitutional war criminal puppet president.
    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gutterpump, Matthandyo, Dma378, Misfit and 10 others

2. Hey @ax1 I really enjoy your reading your thread.I would like to see a post on the Ebola epidemic.
    CEL Rep
    [email protected] m
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Hey @ax1 I really enjoy your reading your thread.I would like to see a post on the Ebola epidemic.
    Thanks! Im overseas on vacation so Im a little out of touch with Ebola (and isnt that a good thing? lol)

Things I heard...thought sending the military along with 3,000 troops to fight ebola is ridiculous. Are you kidding me? Are the troops doctors? We are fighting a war on a tactic (terrorism) and now we are declaring war on Ebola? Gimme a break. I know the criminals in Washington and United Nations not only want to expand their new world order all though the middle, but Africa has largely been a part of this as well.

This reminds me of the swine flue epidemic (so they called it.) 50,000 Americans die every year from the regular just from the regular flu, why they dont declare a war on that?

My big concern is if our corporate dictatorship lobbies for an untested (or lightly tested) vaccine and mandates its use in our country so they can profit on more of our tax dollars (which Obamacare is to broke to cover.)
    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Thanks! Im overseas on vacation so Im a little out of touch with Ebola (and isnt that a good thing? lol)

Things I heard...thought sending the military along with 3,000 troops to fight ebola is ridiculous. Are you kidding me? Are the troops doctors? We are fighting a war on a tactic (terrorism) and now we are declaring war on Ebola? Gimme a break. I know the criminals in Washington and United Nations not only want to expand their new world order all though the middle, but Africa has largely been a part of this as well.

This reminds me of the swine flue epidemic (so they called it.) 50,000 Americans die every year from the regular just from the regular flu, why they dont declare a war on that?

My big concern is if our corporate dictatorship lobbies for an untested (or lightly tested) vaccine and mandates its use in our country so they can profit on more of our tax dollars (which Obamacare is to broke to cover.)
    what is scarry is that the worlds population is out of control with the lesser educated [lower intelligence, poverty stricken] masses having the majority of children...a vaccine to inoculate against ebola gone wrong would definately be a means to population control????????????
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    what is scarry is that the worlds population is out of control with the lesser educated [lower intelligence, poverty stricken] masses having the majority of children...a vaccine to inoculate against ebola gone wrong would definately be a means to population control????????????
    Lets keep in mind that Obama's white house science scar (well czar, lol) John P. Holdren wrote a book about population control and putting chemicals in the water for example to force sterilization along with other methods.
    Liked this post:
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    That is some scary sh*t

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Lets keep in mind that Obama's white house science scar (well czar, lol) John P. Holdren wrote a book about population control and putting chemicals in the water for example to force sterilization along with other methods.
    Definitely makes you wonder,
    CEL Rep
    [email protected] m

7. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Thanks! Im overseas on vacation so Im a little out of touch with Ebola (and isnt that a good thing? lol) Things I heard...thought sending the military along with 3,000 troops to fight ebola is ridiculous. Are you kidding me? Are the troops doctors? We are fighting a war on a tactic (terrorism) and now we are declaring war on Ebola? Gimme a break. I know the criminals in Washington and United Nations not only want to expand their new world order all though the middle, but Africa has largely been a part of this as well. This reminds me of the swine flue epidemic (so they called it.) 50,000 Americans die every year from the regular just from the regular flu, why they dont declare a war on that? My big concern is if our corporate dictatorship lobbies for an untested (or lightly tested) vaccine and mandates its use in our country so they can profit on more of our tax dollars (which Obamacare is to broke to cover.)
    Someone might have already stated this and if they did I need to quit being so lazy and keep readin. That said. The troops are there to build quilty hospitals/clinics for these people to be hospitalized at. I agree it's a plague and that side of the world needs to be quarantined!

8. Quote Originally Posted by cutz View Post
    Someone might have already stated this and if they did I need to quit being so lazy and keep readin. That said. The troops are there to build quilty hospitals/clinics for these people to be hospitalized at. I agree it's a plague and that side of the world needs to be quarantined!
    They should see if any company such as Halliburton wants to invest their money and build it themselves agreeing on permanent residence until the disease is under control.

Our troops are financed by our tax dollars for national defense, they should be home either at training camp or at home enjoying time with their families out of harms way. There is no reason any troops needs to be used to intervene and used as overseas construction contractors especially at a time the USA has a crumbling infrastructure and Obamacare cant take care of our own people.

We can use our tax dollars to give our own troops buried in hospital basements health care they have been refused for years.

Just my opinion, its cool if you disagree.
    Liked this post:

9. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    They should see if any company such as Halliburton wants to invest their money and build it themselves agreeing on permanent residence until the disease is under control.

Our troops are financed by our tax dollars for national defense, they should be home either at training camp or at home enjoying time with their families out of harms way. There is no reason any troops needs to be used to intervene and used as construction contractors especially at a time the USA has a crumbling infrastructure and Obamacare cant take care of our own people.

Just my opinion, its cool if you disagree.
    You are 100% correct man.
    CEL Rep
    [email protected] m

10. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    You are 100% correct man.
    Why would anyone trust a goverment that lets our own troops rot and die in hospital basements with bullet shrapnel all over their bodies give to a poop about Africans? (Thats not speaking for all doctors and scientists volunteering to go over there)
    Liked this post:

11. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Why would anyone trust a goverment that lets our own troops rot and die in hospital basements with bullet shrapnel all over their bodies give to a poop about Africans? (Thats not speaking for all doctors and scientists volunteering to go over there)
    whatever happened to the peace corp? and wouldn't jurisdiction fall under the precipice of the U.N rather than the U.S military?

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    whatever happened to the peace corp? and wouldn't jurisdiction fall under the precipice of the U.N rather than the U.S military?
    The jurisdiction should belong to the sovereign nation and not world goverment. If they want outside help of course they can ask for it. Our policies should have nil influence by the U.N. and only be discussed within our our congress by our own elected officials.

Obama of course is a new world order globalist and takes executive actions to destroy other nations with his drones and love bombs by seeking the United Nations for war approvals rather than congress.
    Liked this post:

13. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    They should see if any company such as Halliburton wants to invest their money and build it themselves agreeing on permanent residence until the disease is under control. Our troops are financed by our tax dollars for national defense, they should be home either at training camp or at home enjoying time with their families out of harms way. There is no reason any troops needs to be used to intervene and used as overseas construction contractors especially at a time the USA has a crumbling infrastructure and Obamacare cant take care of our own people. We can use our tax dollars to give our own troops buried in hospital basements health care they have been refused for years. Just my opinion, its cool if you disagree.
    Yeah they deserve it.

14. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    The jurisdiction should belong to the sovereign nation and not world goverment. If they want outside help of course they can ask for it. Our policies should have nil influence by the U.N. and only be discussed within our our congress by our own elected officials.

Obama of course is a new world order globalist and takes executive actions to destroy other nations with his drones and love bombs by seeking the United Nations for war approvals rather than congress.
    i haven't quite figured out exactly what obama is...one thing i am certain of though, i am not a fan!!!

15. Few Dozen U.S. Troops to Test Lab Samples for Ebola
    By David Lerman Oct 7, 2014 3:19 PM

A few dozen U.S. troops will have exposure to laboratory samples from potential Ebola patients by running testing facilities in Liberia, the head of U.S. Africa Command said.

While most of the 4,000 troops authorized to deploy to the west African country won’t have direct exposure to the virus -- as Pentagon officials have previously emphasized -- three or four specially trained personnel will run each of as many as seven testing labs, Army General David Rodriguez said today at a Pentagon news conference.

“They are specifically trained to do that,” Rodriguez said of the lab personnel, which he called a “specialty element” of the larger force.

In a statement after the news conference, Rodriguez said he had erroneously indicated that the military personnel would have direct contact with potential Ebola patients. In fact, he said, lab personnel will test “only samples.”

“The testing labs are manned by highly skilled and trained personnel from the U.S. Naval Medical Research Center,” Rodriguez said. “These labs provide 24-hour turnaround results on samples received from area clinics and health-care providers, with the capability to process up to 100 samples per day.”

Lab personnel will wear full protective gear, he said at the briefing.

Three labs already have been set up in the country to respond to the epidemic and the military has received a request for four more, Rodriguez said.

Most of the troops in Liberia will focus on logistics, training and engineering support and won’t have direct contact with potential Ebola victims, he said. Troops are helping to build treatment centers.

The U.S. mission in Liberia, which may last for about a year, is likely to cost about $750 million for the next six months, he said.

To contact the reporter on this story: David Lerman in Washington at [email protected]

To contact the editors responsible for this story: John Walcott at [email protected] Larry Liebert, Michael Shepard

Wow this sux!
    CEL Rep
    [email protected] m

16. at least the government has assured us that any soldiers infected with ebola will be sent stateside for treatment...talk about putting our guys in harms way!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post

Wow this sux!
    I wonder what Obama's cousin Odingo ruler of Kenya (after Obama took power) had to say about this?

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    at least the government has assured us that any soldiers infected with ebola will be sent stateside for treatment...talk about putting our guys in harms way!!!
    Being that the lifespan will be about a week or two after catching the virus, budgeting military health care shouldnt be an issue, just need to rent a storage room for a short time.
    Liked this post:

18. Madsen: Ebola Epidemic Linked to CIA

Says militarized response by U.S. to crisis in West Africa suspicious

by Kurt Nimmo | Infowars.com | October 21, 2014

Investigative journalist and former NSA contractor Wayne Madsen told Press TV on Monday the latest Ebola outbreak in Africa may be a resurfacing of an earlier infection linked to the CIA.

“We see a year [1976] when the US was violating a Senate law that forbid the US from engaging in the Angolan Civil War and we saw Zaire being used as a bait for the CIA and then we saw the outbreak of Ebola in Zaire. The same year that George H. W. Bush was the director of the CIA,” Madsen said.

“In 1980 we saw the outbreak of HIV in Zaire and Angola where the CIA was operating,” he said.

“I think what we need to see is an investigation of how intense the CIA biological warfare program was in Zaire and Angola between 1976 and 1980, and what has hit in Sierra Leon and other countries is the Zaire strain of Ebola.”

Madsen said the militarization of the U.S. Ebola effort in West Africa is suspicious. “It’s very peculiar that the US is sending the military in when obviously health workers, doctors, and other health care professionals are needed,” he said.

CIA and U.S. military involvement in the use of biological pathogens as weapons is well documented. In the 1970s, evidence was revealed by the Church Committee.

Madsen told Alex Jones Ebola outbreak is a police state false flag.

“Although such military research was highly classified, by 1975 concern over revelations of myriad intelligence abuses led to a comprehensive investigation by the U.S. Senate’s Church Committee, which published a CIA memorandum listing the deadly chemical agents and toxins then stockpiled at Fort Detrick. These included anthrax, encephalitis, tuberculosis, lethal snake venom, shellfish toxin, and half a dozen lethal food poisons, some of which, the committee learned, had been shipped in the early 1960s to Congo and to Cuba in unsuccessful CIA attempts to assassinate Patrice Lumumba and Fidel Castro,” Ellen Ray and Willam H. Schaap write in Bioterror: Manufacturing Wars the American Way.

Citing the Tuskegee syphilis experiments and the 1978 hepatitis-B experiments as a precedent, researchers also believe the CIA is behind the AIDS epidemic originating in West-central Africa. Many prominent Africans, including former South African President Thabo Mbeki and Wangari Mathai, a Nobel Peace Prize winner, believe the CIA is responsible.

In the 1980s, John Stockwell, a former CIA paramilitary intelligence case officer stationed in Angola, said there is circumstantial evidence the CIA was involved in spreading the deadly virus.

Stockwell suggested the origin of AIDS may be linked to a mass smallpox inoculation conducted by WHO and that the disease was used by the agency intentionally to target gay men and intravenous drug users.

Liked this post:

19. Lol at Canada....they let a lone punk idiot gunman who probably was on prescription meds cause all that chaos and commotion yesterday putting the city on lockdown, and then they have the nerve to say "we wont let terrorists intimidate us!" lol imagine if something really did happen?

And is your Parliament protected with unarmed soldiers?
    Liked this post:

20. Video: NYC Cops Dump Protective Gear in Public Trash After Leaving Ebola Danger Zone
    Officers had just visited area near Ebola victim's apartment

by Paul Joseph Watson | October 24, 2014

Shocking video footage shows two NYPD officers dumping their protective gear in a public trash can after leaving the area near the apartment of Ebola victim Dr. Craig Spencer.

The clip shows the officers placing their gloves, face masks and caution tape in the trash and then walking away from the scene outside the Harlem apartment of Dr. Spencer, who last night became the fourth confirmed Ebola victim in the United States.

It is not known whether the two officers actually entered Spencer’s apartment, although putting the items in a biohazard bag out of an abundance of caution would make sense. Placing them in a public trash can on a busy sidewalk in a major city is ludicrous.

The incident serves as a reminder that unprotected workers used a pressure washer to clean up the vomit of Ebola patient zero Thomas Eric Duncan outside an apartment complex in Dallas where Duncan was sick all over the sidewalk according to eyewitnesses.

Concerns about other individuals potentially being exposed to Ebola are paramount after it was revealed that Dr. Spencer violated his voluntary quarantine to go bowling on Wednesday night the day before he was admitted to hospital.

Spencer, who returned after treating Ebola patients in Guinea, also took an Uber cab to and from the location, potentially exposing the driver and other passengers. The doctor also used the subway as well as going for a jog.

Spencer’s fiancée, Morgan Dixon, is under quarantine at Bellevue Hospital, while his two other friends are quarantined at home.

As we reported yesterday, several doctors have told Infowars that health authorities are covering up potential Ebola cases in the United States in an attempt to prevent hysteria.
    Liked this post:

21. New York and New Jersey Establish Mandatory Ebola Quarantine

“It’s too serious a situation to leave it to the honor system,” Gov. Cuomo said.

by Kurt Nimmo | October 24, 2014

Following confirmation of a doctor contracting Ebola in New York, the states of New York and New Jersey have announced a screening system that supersedes guidelines established by the federal government.

The new procedures announced by New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie do not include banning flights from West Africa from entering the country.

The new procedures were implemented after Dr. Craig Spencer, a member of Doctors Without Borders, returned to New York and passed a CDC screening procedure at John F. Kennedy International Airport.

Spencer had contact with the public before reporting to a hospital. He took the subway, walked the High Line – linear park built on a section of an unused New York Central Railroad spur – and went bowling in Williamsburg, Brooklyn the day before he became sick.

“He was a doctor, and even he didn’t follow the guidelines,” said New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo Friday afternoon.

“We believe it’s appropriate to increase the current screening procedures from people coming from affected countries from the current (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention screening procedures),” Cuomo said. “We believe it within the State of New York and the State of New Jersey’s legal rights.”

Travelers from affected West African countries will be subject to the new rules. Those determined to have exposure to the disease will be quarantined for 21 days at a government supervised facility. Specific procedures for quarantine and hospitalization will be determined by New York and New Jersey health departments.

“Voluntary quarantine – you know it’s almost an oxymoron. This is a very serious situation.” Cuomo said during a news conference. “Voluntary quarantine – raise your right hand and promise you’re going to stay home for 21 days. We’ve seen what happens.”

Christie said New Jersey has “very aggressive authority” to enforce a mandatory quarantine.

WCBS 880 in New York reported patients include anyone having direct contact with a person infected with Ebola while in Liberia, Guinea, or Sierra Leone.

“It’s too serious a situation to leave it to the honor system,” Cuomo said.
    Liked this post:

22. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Lol at Canada....they let a lone punk idiot gunman who probably was on prescription meds cause all that chaos and commotion yesterday putting the city on lockdown, and then they have the nerve to say "we wont let terrorists intimidate us!" lol imagine if something really did happen?

And is your Parliament protected with unarmed soldiers?
    i felt the same about boston...if it had happened in chicago or LA or NY the gangs would have had a bounty on that kids azz, and i bet they would have got him before the cops!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i felt the same about boston...if it had happened in chicago or LA or NY the gangs would have had a bounty on that kids azz, and i bet they would have got him before the cops!!!
    Those Canadian's running scared shytless over a lone gunman have never been in the hood, they have no idea what its like in the real world in some places (especially places with the most strict gun control laws.)
    Liked this post:

24. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Those Canadian's running scared shytless over a lone gunman have never been in the hood, they have no idea what its like in the real world in some places (especially places with the most strict gun control laws.)
    same with those academic types around the area the bomber was found.....i believe you should be responsible for protecting yourself, your family and your property...relying on the police to protect you is insane, the police show up AFTER the damage has been done.

if obama is so against guns, have the secret service agents just carry pocket knives!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    New York and New Jersey Establish Mandatory Ebola Quarantine

“It’s too serious a situation to leave it to the honor system,” Gov. Cuomo said.

by Kurt Nimmo | October 24, 2014

Following confirmation of a doctor contracting Ebola in New York, the states of New York and New Jersey have announced a screening system that supersedes guidelines established by the federal government.

Damn...they just stuck her in a unheated tent outside of the hospital in Jersey and she cant shower or have any of her personal belongings.

Quarantined nurse: New Ebola policy in N.J., N.Y. an 'ordeal'

By Ray Sanchez, CNN
    updated 5:04 AM EDT, Sun October 26, 2014

New York (CNN) -- A nurse under mandatory quarantine in New Jersey after caring for Ebola patients in Sierra Leone has blasted more stringent state policies for dealing with health care workers returning from West Africa, saying the change could lead to medical professionals being treated like "criminals and prisoners."

In a first-person account in The Dallas Morning News, Kaci Hickox wrote that she was ordered placed in quarantine at a hospital, where she has now tested negative in two tests for Ebola. Still, hospital officials told her she must remain under quarantine for 21 days.

"This is not a situation I would wish on anyone, and I am scared for those who will follow me," she wrote.

"I had spent a month watching children die, alone," she wrote. "I had witnessed human tragedy unfold before my eyes. I had tried to help when much of the world has looked on and done nothing... I sat alone in the isolation tent (in New Jersey) and thought of many colleagues who will return home to America and face the same ordeal. Will they be made to feel like criminals and prisoners?"

Full article: http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/25/health...html?hpt=hp_t1
    Liked this post:

26. but they won't stop flights from effected african nations.....obama and his cronies might just be the worst thing that has ever happened to this country.

27. Please Help Spread This Video Like Obama Is Spreading Ebola

Liked this post:

28. Chicago Activists Unchained, Destroy Black Leadership

Black Americans are now turning against President Obama and Democrats as critical mid-term elections approach.

Published on Oct 27, 2014

http://RebelPundit.com Chicago activists Paul McKinley, Mark Carter, Joseph Watkins and Harold “Noonie” Ward recently went on the record with RebelPundit to deliver a message to black communities across the country.
    Liked this post:

29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Obama and his cronies might just be the worst thing that has ever happened to this country.
    "Might be"? ....DEFINITELY IS BY FAR without contest.

But enjoy these transitional days while you can because after Clinton gets in (which she will) and continues to "fundamentally transform" (aka DESTROY) this county for 8 more years - this once-blessed country will be completely unrecognizable.

Sad state if affairs to say the least.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

30. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    "Might be"? ....DEFINITELY IS BY FAR without contest.

But enjoy these transitional days while you can because after Clinton gets in (which she will) and continues to "fundamentally transform" (aka DESTROY) this county for 8 more years - this once-blessed country will be completely unrecognizable.

Sad state if affairs to say the least.
    8 years of hillary....sounds like the title of a horror show.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 10:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 02:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 10:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50