Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 80 of 149 First ... 7879808182 ... Last

1. This is crazy, been following this since the beginning. I remember there was that Vietnamese monk (well reading about it, wasnt alive back then) who lit himself on fire to death in protest of the war and the image became Iconic. In Tibet we have 117 known self-immolation's that we know about since 2009.

Twin self-immolation protests in Tibet,
    Toll rises to 117

Phayul
    Wednesday, April 24, 2013
    Tibetan self-immolators Lobsang Dawa, 20 (left) and Kunchok Woeser, 23 (right) who set themselves on fire protesting China's occupation in Zoege region of eastern Tibet on April 24, 2013.

DHARAMSHALA, April 24: In reports coming just in, two young Tibetan monks of the Taktsang Lhamo Kirti Monastery in Zoege, eastern Tibet set themselves on fire today protesting China’s continued occupation of Tibet.

The exile seat of the Kirti Monastery in Dharamshala identified the two monks as Lobsang Dawa, 20 and Kunchok Woeser, 22.

“The two monks set themselves on fire at 6:40 pm (local time) near the right side of the main prayer hall of the Taktsang Lhamo Monastery protesting China’s repressive policies,” the Kirti Monastery release said. “Both of them passed away at the site of the protest.”

According to reports, the body of the two monks were later taken to their respective monastic quarters where fellow monks carried out prayers.

“Local Chinese authorities have issued orders for the cremation of the two monks by early tomorrow morning,” the release said.

Lobsang Dawa is a native of Zaru region of Zoege and the youngest of seven siblings.

Kunchok Woeser is a native of Zoege and is survived by his parents Tsering Norbu and Samdup Dolma and his two brothers.

“The two monks were enrolled at the Taktsang Lhamo Kirti Monastery at a young age and were known for their exemplary conduct and studies,” the release said.

In 2008, following a series of anti-China protests across Ngaba region, local Chinese authorities had indefinitely closed down a school run by Taktsang Lhamo Kirti Monastery.

The primary reason for its closure was cited as participation by a number of students of Taktsang Lhamo Kirti Monastery in the March 15th protest along with other senior monks of the monastery at the Zoege county headquarters.

Since 2009, as many as 117 Tibetans living under China’s rule have set themselves on fire demanding freedom and the return of His Holiness the Dalai Lama from exile.

http://www.phayul.com/news/article.a...l+rises+to+117
    This message was paid for by the Russians

2. Why are people getting so mad about what he's posting? Don't like it? Don't read it. Easy.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   

3. Lol. :/

4. War on Whistleblowers- New Film by Robert Greenwald

War on Whistleblowers Trailer
    bravenewfoundation

Whistleblowers are champions of our society. Though often cast as pariahs, the fact is that Whistleblowers have helped us move forward in a variety of ways. From Galileo to Daniel Ellsberg to Frank Serpico to Karen Silkwood these whistleblowers worked through their fears and personal sacrifices to help the greater good.

We are premiering our new documentary War on Whistleblowers: Free Press and the National Security State tonight in Los Angeles and we want you to have a copy!

The film highlights 4 cases where whistleblowers noticed government wrong-doing and had to turn to the media in order to expose the fraud and abuse. The film shines a light on the worsening reality for whistleblowers who are being persecuted for exposing the truth. Click here to get a free DVD of the film and all we ask is that you have a house screening to share the film with your friends. Be sure to send us a picture of the screening.

The film is now showing theatrically in NY (and LA starting Friday ) to qualify for Academy Award consideration, but we want to get as many people as possible the opportunity to see the film, download the Action Guide and make a difference on this issue. We also want to raise some money in order to help the outreach of the film to colleges. Help us to spread the message by donating whatever you can for the DVD.

We can only continue our work with you support. We appreciate you helping us to produce our films. Thank you for helping us to get our films out to the general public to make a difference.

Best,
    Jim Miller

Executive Director

https://waronwhistleblowers-bravenew.nationbuilder.com/dvd?utm_********br...

GET A FREE COPY OF THE DVD OR 'DONATE WHAT YOU CAN'!

At Brave New Foundation we create media that makes an impact, but we can’t make an impact without your help. That is why we are offering free copies of our latest film (you don’t even have to pay shipping & handling!) for anyone who will commit to having a house screening with your friends and family ---- we even have an Action Guide for you to download so that you and your friends can help make a difference after watching the film. If you are able, you can 'Donate What You Can' with the form below which will enable us to continue our work and create more content. If you can’t donate, no pressure, just press the link below that says 'free copy' and be sure to take a picture at your screening and let us know how it went!! Thanks as always for your support.

Pre-order is currently available, DVDs will be shipped out in early May.

To get your free copy make sure to schedule a screening at your home for your friends and email us a photo of that screening to outreach@bravenewfoundation.or g

5. Im a university student and I grew up in a liberal christian family. Sadly I used to think AJ and conspiracy theorists were a bunch of mumbo too. My good friend who I grew up with on the wrestling team, has listend to Alex Jones for some time. My friend...we'll call him 'dick' has masters degree in economics from SMU. Very intelligent and successful man he is. Anyway, He told me to listen every day for three weeks. I did, fromSunday - friday for 3 weeks i listened..... my skepticism left. Granted I started listening when chris dorner was on the loose. But since then Alex has been very accurate and even been backed and supported by congressmen as well as drudge himself. Plesse give it an honest listen without any bias. There are extremely rough times of ahead.... for the whole world. Banks are evil, please wake up
    •   

6. Accurate? That's an interesting word to use to describe AJ. He has missed on more than he has hit. To be honest, if I spouted drivel out constantly I would be right a time or two as well. Even a slow clock is right twice a day.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

7. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Accurate? That's an interesting word to use to describe AJ. He has missed on more than he has hit. To be honest, if I spouted drivel out constantly I would be right a time or two as well. Even a slow clock is right twice a day.
    Yeah..but thats going to be on an individuals own interpretation and understanding of issues presented. Obviously some of us have some major disagreements on what has and is taking place and thats far more relevant than focusing an a single individual.

8. Quote Originally Posted by crowpass View Post
    Im a university student and I grew up in a liberal christian family. Sadly I used to think AJ and conspiracy theorists were a bunch of mumbo too. My good friend who I grew up with on the wrestling team, has listend to Alex Jones for some time. My friend...we'll call him 'dick' has masters degree in economics from SMU. Very intelligent and successful man he is. Anyway, He told me to listen every day for three weeks. I did, fromSunday - friday for 3 weeks i listened..... my skepticism left. Granted I started listening when chris dorner was on the loose. But since then Alex has been very accurate and even been backed and supported by congressmen as well as drudge himself. Plesse give it an honest listen without any bias. There are extremely rough times of ahead.... for the whole world. Banks are evil, please wake up
    I personally respect him at the same time I feel like he knows too damn much which makes me skeptical of who he really is. After years of listening to him he is pretty damn on point on most issues, but Im more skeptical of his "health and medicine" stuff though these are things that need to be discussed and debated regardless.

I dunno, but I dont focus so much on that but be sure not to center your world around Alex Jones, as we know there are so many contributors around the world with all types of backgrounds.

Here are a few other places to check daily other than just infowars. Ill provide you with some links, being that your a bit new to this I hope this info helps.

A website with many independent Journalists
    Global Research

911Blogger.com | Paying Attention to 9/11 Related News

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth
    http://www.ae911truth.org/

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts was former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy under Reagan, and noted as one of the top 10 most influential people in alternative media.
    Paul Craig Roberts - Official Homepage

This is my local guy and one of my most favorite people the world,
    (edit: I dont know why this doesnt work as a link, but if you copy and paste it to your browser the page will open)
    http://www.trendsresearch.com/gerald.php

Campaign for Liberty w/ Ron Paul
    Campaign for Liberty - Reclaim the Republic. Restore the Constitution.

rense.com

Public Intelligence

AllGov - Home

And there is much more, you will run into them the more you put time into it.

Be sure to check out Charlotte Iserbyt who is former Head of Policy of the Department of Education under Reagan. You will get some deep insight as to whats going on in society and why we become who we are.

The Secret History of Western Education, The Scientific Destruction of Minds with Charlotte Iserbyt

9. purebred

It would not be the first time America is involved in a false flag operation. The American government has been Kat over 30 times testing chemicals on its own people. The American government is corrupt beyond belief.

It is a great injustice to thrust upon yourself should you choose to close your mind to all the possibilities. Whenever I hear someone tell me a particular same area is not possible, I already know I am dealing with someone who is scared. Too scared to consider the very real possibilities. People really choose to allow themselves to be moved outside of their comfort zone.

10. RIP Jim Tucker

Thank you for your courageous effort to expose the Bilderberg group over the decades...you will be missed but your hard work will forever last.

Quick Preview w/ Jim Tucker on Endgame

Bilderberg = Global Mafia
    17 minute interview
    An exclusive interview with legendary Bilderberg sleuth Jim Tucker who has reported on the secret Bilderberg meetings since 1975. This was recorded during last years Bilderberg conference in Switzerland

============================== ============================== ============================== ===========

James P. Tucker, Jr., ‘Bilderberg Hound,’ Dies at 78

April 27, 2013 American Free Press

James P. Tucker, Jr. (12/31/1934 – 4/26/2013), famed Bilderberg Hound, author of Jim Tucker’s Bilderberg Diary, passed away yesterday due to complications he suffered following a fall. A proper tribute to Tucker will rendered next week when the front page of AMERICAN FREE PRESS newspaper will be dedicated to Jim. The thoughts and prayers from all of us at AMERICAN FREE PRESS go out to his family and friends. Thank you, Tucker, for all that you did to shine the light on the “criminals” of Bilderberg. Please read his obituary below by colleague Michael Collins Piper and listen to the last interview Tucker gave AFP prior to his passing.

Our Good Friend Jim Tucker is Gone, But He May Get the Last Laugh on David Rockefeller

By Michael Collins Piper Jim Tucker’s only regret was probably the fact he didn’t outlive his sworn nemesis of more than a quarter of a century, international banker David Rockefeller. The colorful former editor of AMERICAN FREE PRESS—and still a continuing correspondent for this newspaper—Tucker died at a hospital in Virginia on April 26 at age 78 following complications arising from injuries received after falling down the steps in his home while in the company of his family.

Best known for having trailed the aforementioned Rockefeller and the members of such high-level power groups such as the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission and, most notably, the Bilderberg group, literally all over the planet for decades, the legacy of the North Carolina-born self-described “country boy” as a hard-driving investigative reporter is one that is hard to *****.

Prior to coming to work in Washington, D.C. in 1975 as managing editor of the newly-launched national weekly, The Spotlight, Tucker had been, by his own admission, a conventional journalist with a wide range of experience in the mainstream press, largely confident that the big media in America was doing its job, bringing readers the news they needed to know. He was sports editor of the The Northern Virginia Sun, managing editor of The Daily Tifton Gazette in Georgia, managing editor of The Radford (Va.)

Daily News
    , copy editor of The Richmond (Va.) Times-Dispatch; night editor of The Washington Daily News in the nation’s capital, managing editor of The Martinsville (Va.) Bulletin, and news editor of The Akron (Ohio) Beacon Journal.
    However, the day that Willis Carto, treasurer of Liberty Lobby, the populist institution that published The Spotlight, called Tucker into his office and described to Tucker the little-known history of the Bilderberg meetings, Tucker’s worldview—particularly from his perspective as a journalist—changed forever. Despite all his years in the media, Tucker had never once heard of Bilderberg and he realized—as any real journalist should—that there was something wrong.

As Tucker summarized it—all quite correctly—time and again, over the years, “If a hundred of the world’s best known sports figures or film stars were gathered at some exclusive resort behind closed doors for a private meeting, the entirety of the mass media would be on hand, clamoring for admittance and demanding to know what was going on. But when the world’s richest bankers, media barons, industrialists, members of royalty, and political leaders were meeting secretly and discussing public policy matters that impacted on the course of the world’s affairs, the establishment press never said a word.”

From 1975 to 1982, as editor of The Spotlight, Tucker supervised a wide-ranging array of journalists who trailed the Bilderberg and Trilateral gangs here and abroad.

But in 1983, Tucker himself went on the road as The Spotlight’s man on the scene and scorched the Bilderbergers and Trilateralists with blistering real news coverage, from Japan to Portugal to France, England, Germany—wherever and whenever the global intriguers met, even as the rest of the American media remained mum, despite the fact that, over and over again, over the next three decades, Tucker’s pioneering investigations unveiled Bilderberg-Trilateral plans that had a direct influence on public policy affecting every man, woman and child on the face of the planet.

After the demise of The Spotlight in 2001—orchestrated by a clique of figures (including a corrupt federal judge) with known links to the Central Intelligence Agency and to Israel’s intelligence service, the Mossad—Tucker picked up his work with the newly-launched AMERICAN FREE PRESS, for which he served for several years as managing editor, and continued pressing the Bilderberg and Trilateral vultures wherever they swooped down to nest and hatch their latest plots.
    Each and every year up until 2012—Tucker was there.

Hustling about, grooming sources (including members of the staffs of the hotels where Bilderberg met), lending his support to other journalists who came on the scene, and generally driving the Bilderberg elite up the wall—and, literally, into the wall: On one occasion Tucker discovered a secret listening device planted in the wall of the hotel room he was occupying in an inn located close to Bilderberg’s gathering place at one of the exclusive resorts the shadowy intriguers regularly met.

In recent years—as more and more journalists worldwide became aware of the existence of the secretive Bilderberg meetings and started arriving on the scene themselves, looking for leads, Tucker became “the man to see,” when the grizzled veteran journalist—an unabashed journalist of the old school, a two-fisted drinker and unapologetic three-packs-a-day smoker—showed up to keep the hoity-toity “suits” at Bilderberg on their toes.

Tucker maintained regular contact with a number of sympathetic sources both inside and close to the Bilderberg elite, and just days before his death, he had once again cracked Bilderberg secrecy and managed to uncover the location of Bilderberg’s upcoming meeting in England—despite (as per usual) Bilderberg’s efforts to misdirect Tucker from learning their real destination.

Having slowed down considerably in recent months, Tucker had just decided not to attend this year’s gathering, passing his torch to AFP correspondent Mark Anderson, who had joined Tucker in covering a number of recent Bilderberg gatherings, but if anything is for certain it is this: the old Bilderberg Hound will be there in spirit and, given the opportunity, he might even slip David Rockefeller a “mickey.”

Tucker is survived by two sons and literally millions of friends and admirers all over the world who appreciated Jim’s wry humor and the real journalism that he represented in every sense of the word. His literary legacy not only includes many thousands of articles published in The Spotlight and AMERICAN FREE PRESS, but also his classic memoir, Jim Tucker’s Bilderberg Diary, and The Crimes of Yalta, first published in 1984 and just recently slated for republication.

11. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

Yeah..but thats going to be on an individuals own interpretation and understanding of issues presented. Obviously some of us have some major disagreements on what has and is taking place and thats far more relevant than focusing an a single individual.
    He has been 100% wrong on his "predictions". Not based on interpretations.....don't you remember his prediction that you quoted on this board of the Perry/Palin ticket for 2012?

Was Tucker's death a conspiracy too?
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

12. Thank god, I'm not the only sensible person in the room. Lol.

13. Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    It would not be the first time America is involved in a false flag operation. The American government has been Kat over 30 times testing chemicals on its own people. The American government is corrupt beyond belief.

It is a great injustice to thrust upon yourself should you choose to close your mind to all the possibilities. Whenever I hear someone tell me a particular same area is not possible, I already know I am dealing with someone who is scared. Too scared to consider the very real possibilities. People really choose to allow themselves to be moved outside of their comfort zone.
    My mind is not closed off to the possibility of the U.S. government doing ****ed up things. I'm fully aware and accepting of that. I'm pretty limited government by nature. However, the implication with many conspiracy theorists is that anything tragic is some type of elaborate inside job plan. It doesn't matter WHAT happens next we're going to have a bevy of websites who only look for associations that frankly often mean jack ****.

When you already know certain websites responses to tragedy's don't you think it discredits them to an extent? How many people are in on every tragedy? Government at all levels, the media, etc? They are all working together in concentrated effort? I'd be much more inclined to believe something like this if it was one event, but when every shooting every bombing every hurricane every disaster is an inside job you've lost me. Look up the texas sharpshooter fallacy and tell me it's not a hallmark of most of AJ's stuff. Occam's razor doesn't exist. Ronald (6 letters) Wilson (6) Reagan (6)=666 it can't be a coincidence lol!

For the third time....I already know AJ's response to the next disaster. It will be a quick one. He's built an empire of tinfoil. He HAS to react that way now. It's how he makes money.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

14. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    He has been 100% wrong on his "predictions". Not based on interpretations.....don't you remember his prediction that you quoted on this board of the Perry/Palin ticket for 2012?

Government invented death.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

15. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post

I dont remember any prediction of a Perry/Palin ticket, but I do remember speculation about it. Im already speculating of 2016 for example, its not a big deal.

Alex Jones isnt a "prediction" specialist, I think thats a misinterpretation. He has a multiple-platform regimen that includes reporting laws being passed or introduced, exposing government documents, having guests with all kinds of backgrounds from military, whistle-blowers, witnesses, or just the regular guy from the scene, and much more. Nitpicking some speculation doesnt invalidate anything.

Tucker unfortunately had an accident at home and at his age he was unable to hang on to life.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    For the third time....I already know AJ's response to the next disaster. It will be a quick one. He's built an empire of tinfoil. He HAS to react that way now. It's how he makes money.
    We are coming....We will Serve Man and don't tell anyone its a cookbook!!!

17. This is how I like my women Ax:

http://koxyli.net/foilchick.jpg

Just cause you ain't paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

18. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

I dont remember any prediction of a Perry/Palin ticket, but I do remember speculation about it. Im already speculating of 2016 for example, its not a big deal.

Alex Jones isnt a "prediction" specialist, I think thats a misinterpretation. He has a multiple-platform regimen that includes reporting laws being passed or introduced, exposing government documents, having guests with all kinds of backgrounds from military, whistle-blowers, witnesses, or just the regular guy from the scene, and much more. Nitpicking some speculation doesnt invalidate anything.

Tucker unfortunately had an accident at home and at his age he was unable to hang on to life.
    Ax, I like you but you were he one that reported it here saying it was a done deal and AJ said it was decided at bilderberg. face it....he is no more than a $ wh**e.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

19. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    This is how I like my women Ax:

http://koxyli.net/foilchick.jpg

Just cause you ain't paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you!
    Hey, thats my sister!

20. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Ax, I like you but you were he one that reported it here saying it was a done deal and AJ said it was decided at bilderberg. face it....he is no more than a $ wh**e.
    Im trying to find that post....the closest thing I found anything related was another time you bought up the perry/palin and I referenced the Washington Post to connecting general picks to the Bilderberg group.
    Election of 2012....Who ya got?

Ill keep searching. Not sure which thread that was either.

21. U.S. Sues Novartis Again, Accusing It of Kickbacks

New York Times
    By REUTERS
    Published: April 26, 2013

The United States government on Friday announced its second civil fraud lawsuit against the Swiss drug maker Novartis in four days, accusing a unit of the company of paying multimillion-dollar kickbacks to doctors in exchange for prescribing its drugs.

The authorities said that for a decade, the company lavished healthy speaking fees and “opulent” meals, including a nearly $10,000 dinner for three at the restaurant Nobu, to induce doctors to prescribe its drugs.

They said this led to the Medicare and Medicaid programs’ paying millions of dollars in reimbursements based on kickback-tainted claims for medication like the hypertension drugs Lotrel and Valturna and the diabetes drug Starlix.

The charges are described in a whistle-blower lawsuit first filed against Novartis Pharmaceuticals by a former sales representative in January 2011 and which the federal government has now joined.

Twenty-seven states, the District of Columbia and Chicago and New York are also plaintiffs in the lawsuit, which seeks triple damages under the federal False Claims Act.

“Novartis corrupted the prescription drug dispensing process,” Preet Bharara, the United States attorney in Manhattan, said in a statement. “For its investment, Novartis reaped dramatically increased profits on these drugs, and Medicare, Medicaid and other federal health care programs were left holding the bag.”

On Tuesday, the government accused Novartis of inducing pharmacies to switch thousands of kidney transplant patients to its immunosuppressant drug Myfortic in exchange for kickbacks disguised as rebates and discounts.

Julie Masow, a Novartis spokeswoman, said the company disputed the claims in both lawsuits and would defend itself. Ms. Masow said speaker programs were “promotional programs” meant to inform physicians how to use the company’s medicines.

Novartis “invests significant time and resources to help ensure these programs are conducted in an ethical and responsible manner,” she said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/27/bu...ef=health&_r=0

22. The Boston Bombing Web of Lies

By Julie Lévesque
    Global Research, April 26, 2013

For full article or better readability (I tried my best to format it here) go to link:
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-bos...f-lies/5332981

As with many “terrorism” related events since 9/11, the Boston bombing official narrative proves to be a web of lies as important facts are revealed. It turns out that the FBI has lied about its knowledge of the alleged suspects, Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, already being presented as guilty not only in the mainstream press but by the President himself.

According to the suspects’ mother, the FBI had been following them for years:

The FBI originally feigned ignorance over the identity of the two Boston bombing suspects, Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, as they appealed to an unwitting public to help them “identify” and “find” the suspects. […]

Russia Today, in an article titled, “‘They were set up, FBI followed them for years’- Tsarnaevs’ mother to RT,” stated of the suspects’ mother:

But her biggest suspicion surrounding the case was the constant FBI surveillance she said her family was subjected to over the years. She is surprised that having been so stringent with the entire family, the FBI had no idea the sons were supposedly planning a terrorist act.

She would say of the FBI to Russia Today:

They used to come [to our] home, they used to talk to me…they were telling me that he [the older, 26-y/o Tamerlan] was really an extremist leader and that they were afraid of him. They told me whatever information he is getting, he gets from these extremist sites… they were controlling him, they were controlling his every step…and now they say that this is a terrorist act! Never ever is this true, my sons are innocent!

[…] The FBI would then be forced to concede that indeed it had interviewed the suspects, in 2011, two years before the Boston bombings. (Tony Cartalucci Boston Bombing Suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev Reported Killed, Was Alive When Detained: Tamerlan’s Aunt, Global Research, April 22, 2013.)

We were also told that Tamerlan Tsarnaev was killed in an exchange of gunfire after he and his brother had robbed a 7-Eleven:

When the shootout ended, one of the suspects, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, a former boxer, had been shot and fatally wounded. He was wearing explosives, several law enforcement officials said. (Katharine Q. Seelye, William K. Rashbaum and Michael Cooper 2nd Bombing Suspect Caught After Frenzied Hunt Paralyzes Boston, The New York Times, April 19, 2013.)

With a bomb strapped to his chest, one of the Boston Marathon suspects was killed early Friday after he and his accomplice brother robbed a 7-Eleven, shot a police officer to death, carjacked an SUV and hurled explosives in an extraordinary firefight with law enforcement, authorities told NBC News. (Pete Williams, Richard Esposito, Michael Isikoff and Erin McClam, NBC News, One Boston Marathon suspect killed; second suspect, his brother, on loose after firefight, NBC News, April 19, 2013.)

The events surrounding Tamerlan’s death reported by the media are simply not true. It turns out that Tamerlan’ aunt identified him as a “naked, cuffed, clearly alive and well detaineeseen in video aired by CNN”:

Tamerlan Tsarnaev in custody

Was Tamerlan Assassinated?

The Boston Globe confirmed that Marathon Bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev was in custody, contradicting earlier reports that he had been killed in crossfire. If he was in custody and is now dead, does that not suggest that he might have been the object of an extrajudicial assassination? The circumstances of his death remain to be clarified.

Moreover, the 7-Eleven robbery was actually unrelated to the Tsarnaev brothers:

There was a 7-Eleven robbery in Cambridge last night, but it had nothing to do with the Boston Marathon bombing suspects.

Margaret Chabris, the director of corporate communication at 7- Eleven, says the surveillance video of the crime was not taken at a 7-Eleven and that the suspect that did rob the 7-Eleven does not look like Tamerlan or Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

“The suspect in the photos for that particular 7-Eleven robbery looks nothing like the suspects,” Chabris says. “The police or someone made a mistake. Someone was confused.”

[…] Again, they might be guilty. But as Glenn Greenwald notes:

The overarching principle here should be that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is entitled to a presumption of innocence until he is actually proven guilty.

As so many cases have proven – from accused (but exonerated) anthrax attacker Stephen Hatfill to accused (but exonerated) Atlanta Olympic bomber Richard Jewell to dozens if not hundreds of Guantanamo detainees accused of being the “worst of the worst” but who were guilty of nothing – people who appear to be guilty based on government accusations and trials-by-media are often completely innocent.

Media-presented evidence is no substitute for due process and an adversarial trial. (Washington’s Blog, Boston Terror Narrative Starts Falling Apart, Global Research, April 23, 2013)

On April 19 Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was arrested and brought to a hospital. According to Reuters, “Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was wounded during at least one of two gun battles with police on Friday, suffering gunshot wounds to his head, neck, legs and hand [...]“. On April 24, the Huffington Post reported:

Two U.S. officials say the surviving suspect in the Boston bombings was unarmed when police captured him hiding inside a boat in a neighborhood back yard.

Authorities originally said they had exchanged gunfire with Dzhokhar Tsarnaev for more than one hour Friday evening before they were able to subdue him. (Adam Goldman and Pete Yost, Boston Bombing Suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Reportedly Unarmed When Arrested In Boat, Officials Say, Huffington Post, April 24, 2013.)

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was unarmed and obviously brutalized by police

We still don’t know what really happened in Boston and who committed the attacks even though the mainstream media report that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has admitted being guilty. What we know for sure is that the official Boston bombing narrative is filled with lies and that since 9/11 and in the context of the fictitious “War on Terror”, Western governments, intelligence agencies and mainstream media have proven to be untrustworthy sources of information on alleged “terrorist attacks” or “foiled terrorist plots”.

Canada’s Complicity in the War on Terror

Three days after Boston was locked down, invaded by a colossal police-military apparatus on a surreal “teenagehunt”, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police made a very timely announcement: they had foiled a terrorist plot targeting a Via Rail passenger train. Or so they say.

In a very absurd press conference where three RCMP officers repeatedly answered questions with “we cannot comment as the investigation is ongoing”, the only information they seemed very eager to disclose was that the suspects “received guidance from Al-Qaeda in Iran”.

Read Rest of Story here: http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-bos...f-lies/5332981

============================== ============================== ===================
    Julie Lévesque

About the author:

Julie Lévesque is a journalist and researcher with the Centre for Research on Globalization (CRG), Montreal. She was among the first independent journalists to visit Haiti in the wake of the January 2010 earthquake. In 2011, she was on board "The Spirit of Rachel Corrie", the only humanitarian vessel which penetrated Gaza territorial waters before being shot at by the Israeli Navy.

23. Boston Bombers During Shootout: “We Didn’t Do It!”

Audio feeds suspicions brothers may have been set up

Paul Joseph Watson
    April 30, 2013

Video footage from the scene of the shootout with the alleged Boston bombers appears to contain audio of the suspects screaming out, “We didn’t do it!” as police fire on the two brothers.

Despite being described as a “shootout,” the audio suggests that shots are only being fired in one direction by police and that the brothers are not returning fire at this point in the exchange.

The tape offers little proof as to the Tasrnaev brother’s guilt, but it follows a number of other intriguing caveats which some have offered as evidence that the suspects were framed and had no actual involvement in the bombings.
    ============================== ============================== ===============

Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s links to CIA operations in Caucasus

Wayne Madsen
    wtfrly.com
    April 30, 2013

Evidence is mounting that the accused dead Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev became a “radicalized” Muslim while participating in a covert CIA program, run through the Republic of Georgia, to destabilize Russia’s North Caucasus region. The ultimate goal of the CIA’s campaign was for the Muslim inhabitants of the region to declare independence from Moscow and tilt toward the U.S. Wahhabi Muslim-run governments of Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

Russia’s Izvestia is reporting that Tsarnaev attended seminars run by the Caucasus Fund of Georgia, a group affiliated with the neo-conservative think tank, the Jamestown Foundation, between January and July 2012. The U.S. media has been reporting that during this six month time frame Tsarnaev was being radicalized by Dagestan radical imam “Abu Dudzhan,” killed in a fight with Russian security last year.

However, in documents leaked by the Georgian Ministry of Internal Affairs’s Counterintelligence Department, Tsarnaev is pinpointed as being in Tbilisi taking part in “seminars” organized by the Caucasus Fund, founded during the Georgian-South Ossetian war of 2008, a war started when Georgian troops invaded the pro-Russian Republic of South Ossetia during the Beijing Olympics. Georgia was supported by the United States and Israel, including U.S. Special Forces advisers. The Georgian intelligence documents indicate Tsarnaev attended the Jamestown seminars in Tbilisi. Tsarnaev also visited Dagestan in 2011. On December 16, 2011, WMR reported on the CIA’s and George Soros’s operations in Georgia that funded the Caucasus Fund, the Jamestown Foundation, and U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) activities. It should also be noted that Tsarnaev’s Maryland-based uncle, Ruslan Tsarni (name changed from Tsarnaev) was also contracted to USAID.

“The money from USAID for Russian dissidents is being funneled through the Georgian Ministry of Education. The Georgian Minister of Education Dmitry Shashkin also attended the Tbilisi ceremony (a World AIDS Day ceremony also attended by U.S. ambassador to Georgia John Bass and Georgia First Lady Sandra Roloefs, the Dutch wife of Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili), which provided cover for the covert aid program to the Russian dissidents. USAID money was used to fund scholarships in Georgia for exiled Chechen “students” who were being trained as CIA agenst to interface with Chechen guerrilla forces and the Caucasus Emirate terrorists of Doku Umarov.

Georgia has become the nexus for the U.S. aid to the Russian opposition trying to unseat Putin. In March [2010], Georgia sponsored, with CIA, Soros, and MI-6 funds, a conference titled ‘Hidden Nations, Enduring Crimes: The Circassians and the People of the North Caucasus Between Past and Future.’ Georgia and its CIA, Soros, and British intelligence allies are funneling cash and other support for secessionism by ethnic minorities in Russia, including Circassians, Chechens, Ingushetians, Balkars, Kabardins, Abaza, Tatars, Talysh, and Kumyks.”

Read Full Story Here: http://wtfrly.com/2013/04/28/tamerla.../#.UYCMo8oWCSq

Wayne Madsen Biography: (Short Version)

Wayne Madsen is a Washington, DC-based investigative journalist, author and syndicated columnist. He has written for The Village Voice, The Progressive, Counterpunch, Online Journal, CorpWatch, Multinational Monitor, News Insider, In These Times, and The American Conservative. His columns have appeared in The Miami Herald, Houston Chronicle, Philadelphia Inquirer, Columbus Dispatch, Sacramento Bee, and Atlanta Journal-Constitution, among others.

Madsen has some twenty years experience in security issues. As a U.S. Naval Officer, he managed one of the first computer security programs for the U.S. Navy. He subsequently worked for the National Security Agency, the Naval Data Automation Command, Department of State, RCA Corporation, and Computer Sciences Corporation. Madsen was a Senior Fellow for the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC), a privacy public advocacy organization.

Madsen is a member of the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ) and the National Press Club.

24. Ron Paul & Jim Rogers On Government: “There’s More Chaos To Come”

Zero Hedge
    May 3, 2013

These are clear warnings signs that a rational person simply cannot ignore.

Three minutes of clarity…

Ron Paul + Jim Rogers on the government: "They'll use force and they'll use intimidation..."

Bottom line, Nations are going bust. And the worse things get, the more desperate their tactics become. This isn’t the first time that the world has been in this position. This time is not different. History shows that there are serious, serious consequences to running unsustainably high debts and deficits. And those consequences have almost invariably involved pillaging people’s wealth, savings, livelihoods and liberties… either directly or indirectly.

What’s happening right now is playing out in textbook fashion. More taxes, more debt, more printing, more confiscation, less freedom. I’m not talking about the end of the world here, I’m talking about difficult times ahead, and the things that go beyond economics. It’s time to face facts and look at how society will change (and has already changed).

Many people will resist the change and instead cling desperately to the old system – the cycle of debt and consumption that provided jobs, stability, and prosperity. These people will have their lives turned upside down because that system is gone forever. And in case it still weren’t obvious, here is three minutes of clarity from Ron Paul and Jim Rogers…“I would expect that there is going to be a lot more chaos still to come.” – Ron Paul; “They won’t take our bank accounts…they will take our retirement accounts.” – Jim Rogers

Via Simon Black of Sovereign Man blog,

The world is truly an enormous place… and, despite the dearth of good news and positive trends out there, I still see a lot of amazing opportunities in my travels.

But it’s really important to remain grounded about the challenges that face us. As I pen this letter to you, in fact,

- The NSA’s Utah data center, which will intercept every phone call, email, and tweet sent across the Internet, is nearing completion.

- The Marketplace Fairness Act, which will create additional sales taxes on US-based Internet transactions, is set to pass the Senate next week.

- The government of Cyprus just passed the final bail-in measures, officially authorizing the direct confiscation of people’s savings in that country’s banking system.

- The Bank of Japan recently announced its intentions to double down on their already unprecedented money printing operations.

- Not to be outdone, the US Federal Reserve just announced that they will maintain their Quantitative Easing program, which dilutes the existing money supply by more than $1 trillion annually.

- At $16.83 trillion, the US federal debt is at a record high and set to breach $17 trillion early this summer.

- President Obama recently proposed to cap the tax deferral benefit on Individual Retirement Accounts in the Land of the Free

These are clear warnings signs that a rational person simply cannot ignore.

Bottom line, nations are going bust. And the worse things get, the more desperate their tactics become.

This isn’t the first time that the world has been in this position. This time is not different.

History shows that there are serious, serious consequences to running unsustainably high debts and deficits. And those consequences have almost invariably involved pillaging people’s wealth, savings, livelihoods and liberties… either directly or indirectly.

What’s happening right now is playing out in textbook fashion. More taxes, more debt, more printing, more confiscation, less freedom.

I’m not talking about the end of the world here, I’m talking about difficult times ahead, and the things that go beyond economics. It’s time to face facts and look at how society will change (and has already changed).

Many people will resist the change and instead cling desperately to the old system– the cycle of debt and consumption that provided jobs, stability, and prosperity. These people will have their lives turned upside down because that system is gone forever.

And in case it still weren’t obvious, I’d like to present Ron Paul and Jim Rogers, speaking together at our event in Chile a few weeks ago, with their own views on the situation.

“They won’t take our bank accounts…they will take our retirement accounts.” – Jim Rogers

“We are going to have a calamity in economics and political crises as economies worldwide are a lot weaker than they tell us.” – Ron Paul

“I would expect that there is going to be a lot more chaos still to come.” – Ron Paul

“There are so many distortions because we disobeyed economic law – no matter what Bernanke tell’s you.” – Ron Paul

“Bernanke’s whole intellectual career has been dedicated to the study of printing money.” – Jim Rogers

“I don’t doubt [the confiscation] at all; and they will use force and they’ll use intimidation.” – Ron Paul

25. Former Colin Powell Chief of Staff: Syrian Chemical Weapon Narrative Could Be An Israeli False Flag

Jurriaan Maessen
    ExplosiveReports.Com
    May 3, 2013

Former chief of staff to Colin Powell, Retired Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson, told the Young Turks the early “indications” of the use of chemical weapons by the Syrian regime could point to “an Israeli false flag operation”. Wilkerson:

“We don’t know what the chain of custody is. This could’ve been an Israeli false flag operation, it could’ve been an opposition in Syria… or it could’ve been an actual use by [Syrian President] Bashar al-Assad, but we certainly don’t know with the evidence we’ve been given.

Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: Chemical weapon use in Syria 'could have been an Israeli false flag...

This statement is revealing not only in the fact that the information is at best dubious, but also that false flag operations are by no means considered unthinkable or outlandish by the former Bush administration official as a much-used geopolitical tool. As former chief of staff to Colin Powell, Wilkerson would know.

On April 30, Kurt Nimmo wrote an article about Foreign Policy writer John Hudson, portraying Dennis Kucinich as a conspiracy theorist for suggesting that allegations Syria used chemical weapons are part of a manufactured pretext for war.
    “John Hudson”, Nimmo points out, “who writes on national security issues for the magazine, believes Kucinich may have been influenced by Infowars.com and Wikileaks.”

If Hudson is correct, not only the former Ohio congressman is being influenced by Infowars. Colin Powell’s former chief of staff appears to get his information exclusively from Infowars, never mind his insider knowledge in regards to covert warfare techniques employed by intelligence agencies. Another person who probably doesn’t exclusively rely on Inforwars.com for his information on the reality of false flag ops is 30 year CIA veteran and current Brookings senior fellow, Bruce Riedel. In his article Algeria a Complex Ally in War Against al Qaeda, Riedel gives a description of the Algerian counter-terrorism unit DRS and its methods, including the use of false flag operations:

“(The) DRS is (…) known for its tactic of infiltrating terrorist groups, creating “false flag” terrorists and trying to control them. Rumors have associated the DRS in the past with the Malian warlord Iyad Ag Ghali, head of Ansar al Dine AQIM’s ally in Mali, and even with Mukhtar Belmukhtar, the al-Qaeda terrorist who engineered the attack on the natural gas plant.”

In my original June 29, 2009 article titled Brookings Publication mentions possibility of ‘Horrific Provocation’ to Trigger Iran Invasion I cover false flag proposals made by the Brookings Institute in Iranian context, again, as a pretext to further a geopolitical agenda by the West. In their Which Path To Persia document the Brookings people openly considered a “provocation” to escalate things to the point of armed conflict:

“(…) it is not impossible”, they write, “that Tehran might take some action that would justify an American invasion. And it is certainly the case that if Washington sought such a provocation, it could take actions that might make it more likely that Tehran would do so (although being too obvious about this could nullify the provocation). However, since it would be up to Iran to make the provocation move (…), the United States would never know for sure when it would get the requisite Iranian provocation. In fact, it might never come at all.”

The Brookings document also contemplates “something on the order of an Iranian-backed 9/11, in which the plane wore Iranian markings and Tehran boasted about its sponsorship.(…). The entire question of “options” become irrelevant at that point: what American president could refrain from an invasion after the Iranians had just killed several thousand American civilians in an attack in the United States itself?”

In September of 2012, a member of the Washington Institute for Near East Policy (WINEP) think tank also proposed a false flag operation to kick off a military conflict with the Islamic Republic of Iran. The think tank’s director of research Patrick Clawson stated:

“(…) if (…) the Iranians aren’t going to compromise, it would be best if somebody else started the war.”

Israel Lobbyist - We Need a False Flag to Start War with Iran!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 11:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 03:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 11:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50