Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 8 of 60 First ... 367891013 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Im not posting "crap" for no reason, Im doing it for you, the American people, and our Military service members. Here I am defending 60,000 troops that died for no reason and you call this crap? When government deny's their criminal activity you support it, when they admit to it you debunk them. Your trust in government is quite inconsistent and you only pick and choose what to believe based off your biases.

    And how do you fight a "War on Terror?"

    Terrorism is a tactic, you cant declare a war on a tactic. Its impossible.

    Terrorists are criminals, you cannot declare a war on a idea. It makes no sense, there is no war. There is no war on terror, its incoherently impossible. What happened to crime and good old fashioned police work? All the money going to some bogus war on terror and here at home crime and murders have been going up due to funds going to the wrong place, what is the real danger here? Terrorism is fought with old fashioned police work, not by declaring "war on terror"

    And they say, "They attacked us because they hate our freedom," so now we all need less freedom which means we lost doesnt it? For starters Im referring to the Patriot Act.

    Are we safer now than we are 10 years ago? Id say not...so where is the end you seek where you drop the flag and declare victory?

    How are we going to keep paying for this "War on Terror" borrow more money from the Chinese and have our children pay them back? This country is beyond broke. I think many people have more issues to worry about that a silly "War on Terror"
    Terrorism is not a tactic, it's a selfish act against humanity. Terrorists are not in the same class as your average criminal, that's not even debatable. You are declaring war on the terrorist, terror is just an abreviation. Terrorism is not fought with old fashioned police work. Have you even been to the middle east like Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bosnia where terrorism is in full effect? Have you even dealt with these people in the flesh? I have and these terrorists don't fight in a conventional way. They dont go by the Geneva Convention and don't care how or who they kill. So your good old fashion police work won't do sh$t over there. And they didn't attack us because they hate or freedom, they did it to make a point. And just the documents that you are posting up I am saying are falsified just to show people how ridiculous and stupid this thread is.

  2. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    If you knew me or what I do for work, then you wouldn't have made that stupid and ignorant comment. I read and write intel. reports, it's part of my job. So no, the documents that I have seen are not falsified. Also, helmet cams in the military, at least the ones in SF, are encrypted which prevents them to be tampered with. So nice try with that one. And wikipedia is not realible at all but if you want to believe that, then go ahead.
    Even if you really did see a video that is no evidence that it was Bin Laden that was murdered. I believe there was a raid, but they took out a civilian.

    Im showing you documents and tapings that are available at the Library of Congress and your still attached to this wikipedia idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    Terrorism is not a tactic, it's a selfish act against humanity. Terrorists are not in the same class as your average criminal, that's not even debatable.
    So are serial killers, rapists, murders, etc....Why dont you declare a war on them too?

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    Terrorism is not fought with old fashioned police work. Have you even been to the middle east like Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bosnia where terrorism is in full effect? Have you even dealt with these people in the flesh? I have and these terrorists don't fight in a conventional way. They dont go by the Geneva Convention and don't care how or who they kill. So your good old fashion police work won't do sh$t over there. And they didn't attack us because they hate or freedom, they did it to make a point. And just the documents that you are posting up I am saying are falsified just to show people how ridiculous and stupid this thread is.
    No stupid people in a cave are hijacking planes and crashing it into our buildings through our defense, its impossible. If it happens on our home land its all about old fashioned police work. They are attacking us here not over there in some cave.

    Ive supplied you with plenty of evidence that the government staged the entire attack. If you want to fight a war on terror you can start with **** Cheney and questioning him why the transportation security testified that **** Cheney gave the stand down order when the plane was 10 minutes away from the Pentagon.

    And speaking of Afganastan, how about the Military and CIA stop growing all the poppy plants. In 2001 the poppy production was almost eliminated by the Taliban and now Afgan supplies 90% of the worlds population and the Military is helping the locals grow it.

    Now your stuck on "falsified" documents, go to the Library of Congress and steal these documents since you think they are fake so the public cant view them anymore.
  3. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bowhunter28 View Post
    So why are you basing your argument on a video you saw then? Could it have been staged or edited?
    No, it couldn't. Like I said in my previous post, helmet cams are encrypted which prevents them from being tampered with or edited. And the helmet cam recording started when they were in the blackhawks in flight to the mansion that Bin Laden was living in. And those guys would not risk throwing away their careers by making sh$t up and writing false reports about their mission. Writing a false intel. report and mission debrief will suffer major consequences under the UCMJ.
    •   
       

  4. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    No, it couldn't. Like I said in my previous post, helmet cams are encrypted which prevents them from being tampered with or edited. And the helmet cam recording started when they were in the blackhawks in flight to the mansion that Bin Laden was living in. And those guys would not risk throwing away their careers by making sh$t up and writing false reports about their mission. Writing a false intel. report and mission debrief will suffer major consequences under the UCMJ.
    Their careers are safe...they are only told to run orders.

    The only thing they risk is their credibility with the American people since they covered up the operation as fast as possible by dumping the body and lying saying that muslims are buried at sea out of religious tradition.

    I know the government isnt stupid enough to kill Bin Laden. If he is your #1 man, and torture led to information to his capture, woudnt the government want to be responsible and catch him alive? Then they can torture him so he can reveal all the information about all the other terrorists to prevent another terrorist attack everybody is so concerned about.

    Isnt it a tragedy that we had our # 1 guy, and interrogating him can lead to the capture of other terrorists and planned operations? I dont think so, the military is not that stupid.

    You have to understand that when the White House releases old video's of Bin Laden and claim they are new and from this "compound" we know this is just a huge cover up. Just more lies its endless.

    MSNBC ran the video under the headline New Video Shows Bin Laden In Gold Robe. However, these tapes are almost identical to footage first released by the Pentagon front group SITE in September 2007. In that footage, Bin Laden also appears with a dyed beard and is wearing exactly the same clothes. The only thing that differs is the color of the background, but in other tapes the background is the same brown color as the 2007 tape. As computer expert Neal Krawetz’s analysis revealed, fake backgrounds are often used on purported “Al-Qaeda” tapes, where a blue screen is used to superimpose the figure of the speaker over a pre-selected backdrop.



    The footage in these tapes purports to show Bin Laden making recordings in late 2010, and yet he looks identical to how he appeared in tapes first released in 2007.

  5. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Even if you really did see a video that is no evidence that it was Bin Laden that was murdered. I believe there was a raid, but they took out a civilian.

    Im showing you documents and tapings that are available at the Library of Congress and your still attached to this wikipedia idea.



    So are serial killers, rapists, murders, etc....Why dont you declare a war on them too?



    No stupid people in a cave are hijacking planes and crashing it into our buildings through our defense, its impossible. If it happens on our home land its all about old fashioned police work. They are attacking us here not over there in some cave.

    Ive supplied you with plenty of evidence that the government staged the entire attack. If you want to fight a war on terror you can start with **** Cheney and questioning him why the transportation security testified that **** Cheney gave the stand down order when the plane was 10 minutes away from the Pentagon.

    And speaking of Afganastan, how about the Military and CIA stop growing all the poppy plants. In 2001 the poppy production was almost eliminated by the Taliban and now Afgan supplies 90% of the worlds population and the Military is helping the locals grow it.

    Now your stuck on "falsified" documents, go to the Library of Congress and steal these documents since you think they are fake so the public cant view them anymore.
    I'm done talking to you, because you just proved to me that you are an idiot. The military and CIA are not growing poppy plants. The Taliban employ these local farmers to grow the stuff for them so that they can fund their organization. The military and CIA can so easily go in and destroy all these crops but we choose not to because we are trying to build a good relationship with the locals. We know it's wrong but our main objective is the Taliban and by getting in good with the locals, they will eventually help us in locating Taliban members. Plus, by leaving the fields alone, we can watch and see who all comes there to collect the stuff and then we just follow where they go to lead us to more Taliban members.
  6. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    I'm done talking to you, because you just proved to me that you are an idiot. The military and CIA are not growing poppy plants. The Taliban employ these local farmers to grow the stuff for them so that they can fund their organization. The military and CIA can so easily go in and destroy all these crops but we choose not to because we are trying to build a good relationship with the locals. We know it's wrong but our main objective is the Taliban and by getting in good with the locals, they will eventually help us in locating Taliban members.
    Im an "idiot" Oh my gosh do you realize what you are just saying? So its ok for the Military and the CIA to help the locals grow it and export it, but we the American people are criminals if we get caught with it. 90% of the worlds population's poppy plants and you think this is your job?

    Do you know how much money is involved when it comes to 90% of the worlds poppy production? Follow the money, where do you think those billions of dollars are going?

    Lets spend billions of dollars growing poppy plants, and then we can spend billions of more tax dollars fighting it with the war on drugs on our home land? great!

    Here is the Military admitting it to helping the afgans grow the poppy!!!

  7. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    I'm done talking to you, because you just proved to me that you are an idiot. The military and CIA are not growing poppy plants. The Taliban employ these local farmers to grow the stuff for them so that they can fund their organization. The military and CIA can so easily go in and destroy all these crops but we choose not to because we are trying to build a good relationship with the locals.
    So you wanna call me an idiot over and over again when I supply multiple admissions from the military that they are helping to grow the poppy?

    I have a blast for you here vvv now continue to attempt to insult my intelligence because I have an endless supply of resources to prove you wrong.

    Its American policy to help the afgans grow poppy!

    US Military Helping Afghan Farmers Grow Opium Poppies! The Military encourages poppy production!

    Evidence-1 example Military even paying afgans $1,000 on video after their own afgan forces destroy their poppys our tax dollars to to them for re-reimbursement. Much more in this short video Military is running the biggest drug operation in the history of mankind.

    So its ok for the Military and CIA to grow poppy for heroin, but we will spend billions on the "war on drugs" here at home so we can arrest you if they catch you with it.

    This is how the CIA funds its operations off the books...but lets arrest the Taliban who tried to eliminate all poppy production (2001 almost all poppy wiped out, its a fact) we dont want the Taliban making money just the CIA and White House.

  8. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Their careers are safe...they are only told to run orders.

    The only thing they risk is their credibility with the American people since they covered up the operation as fast as possible by dumping the body and lying saying that muslims are buried at sea out of religious tradition.

    I know the government isnt stupid enough to kill Bin Laden. If he is your #1 man, and torture led to information to his capture, woudnt the government want to be responsible and catch him alive? Then they can torture him so he can reveal all the information about all the other terrorists to prevent another terrorist attack everybody is so concerned about.

    Isnt it a tragedy that we had our # 1 guy, and interrogating him can lead to the capture of other terrorists and planned operations? I dont think so, the military is not that stupid.

    You have to understand that when the White House releases old video's of Bin Laden and claim they are new and from this "compound" we know this is just a huge cover up. Just more lies its endless.
    You obviously don't know much about how the military works. Which is fine, the majority of people that are not in the military don't. You're right the military isn't stupid. But if you think Bin Laden would talk in an interrogation, you are so wrong. When it comes to that, the majority of the American people are pretty stupid and naive. He would not give up one bit of information. I have done many interrogations and it's not easy like everybody back at home thinks. I know that everybody thinks interrogations go down like on CSI or Law and Order. Well they don't. These terrorists don't break right away like they do on those TV shows and I have spent hours and I mean hours like 18 hours straight interrogating people before they eventually give you something to go off of. Some don't break until days later, others within a few hours. And the careers I was referring to were the ones on the SEAL team that did the mission.
  9. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Im an "idiot" Oh my gosh do you realize what you are just saying? So its ok for the Military and the CIA to help the locals grow it and export it, but we the American people are criminals if we get caught with it. 90% of the worlds population's poppy plants and you think this is your job?

    Do you know how much money is involved when it comes to 90% of the worlds poppy production? Follow the money, where do you think those billions of dollars are going?

    Lets spend billions of dollars growing poppy plants, and then we can spend billions of more tax dollars fighting it with the war on drugs on our home land? great!

    Here is the Military admitting it to helping the afgans grow the poppy!!!

    Yeah, you are an idiot because as I stated before and as that Marine in your video states, we don't help them grow the poppy plants, we try to help them find other crops to grow and other means to make money. We tolerate it because we are trying to win the locals hearts and minds and by providing them with security and not destroying their crops, the locals don't hate us.
  10. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    You obviously don't know much about how the military works. Which is fine, the majority of people that are not in the military don't. You're right the military isn't stupid. But if you think Bin Laden would talk in an interrogation, you are so wrong. When it comes to that, the majority of the American people are pretty stupid and naive. He would not give up one bit of information. I have done many interrogations and it's not easy like everybody back at home thinks. I know that everybody thinks interrogations go down like on CSI or Law and Order. Well they don't. These terrorists don't break right away like they do on those TV shows and I have spent hours and I mean hours like 18 hours straight interrogating people before they eventually give you something to go off of. Some don't break until days later, others within a few hours. And the careers I was referring to were the ones on the SEAL team that did the mission.
    Right...give up before trying. It takes too long. It takes too long to interrogate and get information that may save the United States from another major terrorist attack that can cost the lives of thousands if not millions of Americans.

    You "have the man" who is the #1 criminal on the planet, but dont even try your torture tactics which so many in the White House support and prove to be effective. Your telling me thats how the military works?

    **** Cheney would even disagree with you.

    Bin Laden is flesh and blood just like the rest of us....If any information he would spill it will be all his CIA connections which I can prove over and over again.

    By the way, there is no evidence Bin Laden had anything to even do with 9/11. Nothing. Not that I like him, he still is (or was until his death in 2001) a CIA operative.
  11. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    So you wanna call me an idiot over and over again when I supply multiple admissions from the military that they are helping to grow the poppy?

    I have a blast for you here vvv now continue to attempt to insult my intelligence because I have an endless supply of resources to prove you wrong.

    Its American policy to help the afgans grow poppy!

    US Military Helping Afghan Farmers Grow Opium Poppies! The Military encourages poppy production!

    Evidence-1 example Military even paying afgans $1,000 on video after their own afgan forces destroy their poppys our tax dollars to to them for re-reimbursement. Much more in this short video Military is running the biggest drug operation in the history of mankind.

    So its ok for the Military and CIA to grow poppy for heroin, but we will spend billions on the "war on drugs" here at home so we can arrest you if they catch you with it.

    This is how the CIA funds its operations off the books...but lets arrest the Taliban who tried to eliminate all poppy production (2001 almost all poppy wiped out, its a fact) we dont want the Taliban making money just the CIA and White House.

    You people and the news tends to misinterpret everything. When ever the military destroys anything of the locals, whether it be a farm animal, house or even their damn poppy field, we pay them to reimburse them of the damages that we caused. It has nothing to do with us funding them to make poppy fields. And the Taliban has never tried to eliminate their poppy fields because that is a major funding for their organization.
  12. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    You people and the news tends to misinterpret everything. When ever the military destroys anything of the locals, whether it be a farm animal, house or even their damn poppy field, we pay them to reimburse them of the damages that we caused. It has nothing to do with us funding them to make poppy fields. And the Taliban has never tried to eliminate their poppy fields because that is a major funding for their organization.
    Well thank you for spending billions of dollars creating 90% of the worlds population's poppy plants, so we can spend billions of dollars more on the war on drugs on our homeland.

    There is nothing better that can be accomplished in 10 years in afganastan.

    Do you know President Karzai's brother is the #1 poppy drug lord in Afganastan? Continue supporting his family too, make sure all his poppy is safe. But be sure to criminalize the American people if they get caught with a $20 piece of heroin in their car.
  13. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Right...give up before trying. It takes too long. It takes too long to interrogate and get information that may save the United States from another major terrorist attack that can cost the lives of thousands if not millions of Americans.

    You "have the man" who is the #1 criminal on the planet, but dont even try your torture tactics which so many in the White House support and prove to be effective. Your telling me thats how the military works?

    **** Cheney would even disagree with you.

    Bin Laden is flesh and blood just like the rest of us....If any information he would spill it will be all his CIA connections which I can prove over and over again.

    By the way, there is no evidence Bin Laden had anything to even do with 9/11. Nothing. Not that I like him, he still is (or was until his death in 2001) a CIA operative.
    Wow, that is just rich. Keep it coming because all you are doing is just proving your ingnorance. Like I said, if you have never done an interrogation yourself, then don't come to me with that bs about trying to interrogate Bin Laden. And why should you or the American people give a rats a$$ how we extract the information from these a$$holes that are terrorists trying to kill innocent people? Terrorists have no rights and don't follow the Geneva Convention.
  14. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Well thank you for spending billions of dollars creating 90% of the worlds population's poppy plants, so we can spend billions of dollars more on the war on drugs on our homeland.

    There is nothing better that can be accomplished in 10 years in afganastan.

    Do you know President Karzai's brother is the #1 poppy drug lord in Afganastan? Continue supporting his family too, make sure all his poppy is safe. But be sure to criminalize the American people if they get caught with a $20 piece of heroin in their car.
    Until you've been there or even fought in any kind of a war, then don't come to me with your righteous bs on how we should do things. War isn't pretty and has never been and never will be.
  15. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    And why should you or the American people give a rats a$$ how we extract the information from these a$$holes that are terrorists trying to kill innocent people? Terrorists have no rights and don't follow the Geneva Convention.
    Because we pay your salary and we have a right to know how our money is spent.

    Most importantly its the American peoples responsibility to make sure our Military isnt put in harms way for no reason.

    We also have a right to extract information which is has been in the works proving the government was involved with the terrorist acts of 9/11 so your focus is on something rather irrelevant.

    Please read the U. S. Constitution...Every man has rights. Geneva convention is bs NWO globalist garbage...The U. S. Constitution is the American way not some global organization and their laws.
  16. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    Until you've been there or even fought in any kind of a war, then don't come to me with your righteous bs on how we should do things. War isn't pretty and has never been and never will be.
    Are you claiming a Military dictatorship with this statement?

    We are tax payers, we fund your operations...we are as much involved with this as you are. To not be involved is to be an ignorant American.

    War isnt pretty, and its up to the American people to protect the troops from shoddy corrupt criminal government thats puts them in wars based off of false flag operations and lied to invade other countries (WMD's and Iraq for example.)

    The troops best protection are the taxpayers supporting them. Im a patriot, and you have no right telling me not to be involved with my country.
  17. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Because we pay your salary and we have a right to know how our money is spent.

    Most importantly its the American peoples responsibility to make sure our Military isnt put in harms way for no reason.

    We also have a right to extract information which is has been in the works proving the government was involved with the terrorist acts of 9/11 so your focus is on something rather irrelevant.

    Please read the constitution...Every man has rights. Geneva convention is bs NWO globalist garbage...The constitution is the American way not some global organization and their laws.
    The constitution only pertains to Americans living in America, you dumba$$. Also, the government pays our salary and we get taxed just like you so don't give me that bs. If you want to get technical, the military pays it's own salary from the taxes that gets taken out of our paychecks. And the Geneva Convention was put into effect to protect soldiers, not just American soldiers but all that follow it no matter what country you are from.
  18. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    The constitution only pertains to Americans living in America, you dumba$$. Also, the government pays our salary and we get taxed just like you so don't give me that bs. If you want to get technical, the military pays it's own salary from the taxes that gets taken out of our paychecks. And the Geneva Convention was put into effect to protect soldiers, not just American soldiers but all that follow it no matter what country you are from.
    Constitution is our guide for Foreign Policy, its obvious you dont know much about it.
    http://www.fff.org/freedom/fd0707e.asp

    The Government get their money from the American tax payers, thats how they have money to pay you.

    You claim the Military pays its own salary because they tax you...so your saying you get taxed more than you make so you lose money?
  19. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Are you claiming a Military dictatorship with this statement?

    We are tax payers, we fund your operations...we are as much involved with this as you are. To not be involved is to be an ignorant American.

    War isnt pretty, and its up to the American people to protect the troops from shoddy corrupt criminal government thats puts them in wars based off of false flag operations and lied to invade other countries (WMD's and Iraq for example.)

    The troops best protection are the taxpayers supporting them. Im a patriot, and you have no right telling me not to be involved with my country.
    Military people are tax payers also so we pretty much fund our own operations. And don't worry, I'm pretty sure we can take care of ourselves. Everybody knows, or at least should know, when joining the military that their is a 90% chance that they will be deployed to go fight in some war when there is one taking place. You can support your country but when you make some wacked out claims about the military supporting a drug trade, that's taking it too far and is out of proportion.
  20. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    And the Geneva Convention was put into effect to protect soldiers, not just American soldiers but all that follow it no matter what country you are from.
    You stand up for the Geneva convention and you dont even believe in its policies...(or even know it if you think this is just about the troops)

    Grave breaches

    "willfully depriving someone of the right to a fair trial"

    So there you go, you support the Geneva convention but dont follow it.

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    Military people are tax payers also so we pretty much fund our own operations. And don't worry, I'm pretty sure we can take care of ourselves. Everybody knows, or at least should know, when joining the military that their is a 90% chance that they will be deployed to go fight in some war when there is one taking place. You can support your country but when you make some wacked out claims about the military supporting a drug trade, that's taking it too far and is out of proportion.
    You cannot fund your own operations by taxing 25% of your paychecks. Government has to come up with the money to pay you in the first place so then they can tax you. That tax money isnt enough to cover 100% of salary. Your thinking impossible economics.

    Im not making wacked claims...the Military is making the claims themselves, dont be mad at me. I have them on record admitting their support for the poppy production and its up 90% of the entire world supply. Who is getting all the profits? I know who is but who do you think is?
  21. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Constitution is our guide for Foreign Policy, its obvious you dont know much about it.
    http://www.fff.org/freedom/fd0707e.asp

    The Government get their money from the American tax payers, thats how they have money to pay you.

    You claim the Military pays its own salary because they tax you...so your saying you get taxed more than you make so you lose money?
    No, it's obvious you don't know much about it or maybe misunderstood it. The constitution does not pertain to our enemy when the war is in another country like Iraq or Afghanistan. The Iraqi Army doesn't have constitution rights and neither does the Taliban or Al-Qaeda or Jaysh Al-Mahdi or Promise Day Brigade and so on.
  22. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    You stand up for the Geneva convention and you dont even believe in its policies...(or even know it if you think this is just about the troops)

    Grave breaches

    "willfully depriving someone of the right to a fair trial"

    So there you go, you support the Geneva convention but dont follow it.



    You cannot fund your own operations by taxing 25% of your paychecks. Government has to come up with the money to pay you in the first place so then they can tax you. That tax money isnt enough to cover 100% of salary. Your thinking impossible economics.

    Im not making wacked claims...the Military is making the claims themselves, dont be mad at me. I have them on record admitting their support for the poppy production and its up 90% of the entire world supply. Who is getting all the profits? I know who is but who do you think is?
    Dude, talking to you is like watching the special olympics. It doesn't matter if you come in first, you're still a retard. You are obviously brainwashed by all this crap that you find on youtube and the internet. I feel sorry for you, in a way, because you have no real world experience in what you preach. Have a nice life!
  23. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    Dude, talking to you is like watching the special olympics. It doesn't matter if you come in first, you're still a retard. You are obviously brainwashed by all this crap that you find on youtube and the internet. I feel sorry for you, in a way, because you have no real world experience in what you preach. Have a nice life!
    Is that all you have, just knock on my intelligence as your way of winning a debate?

    I show you military admitting they are helping the locals grow poppy and you want to knock everything as some crazy "wikipedia" or "youtube" evidence.

    Now, Geneva convention...you support it yet you dont believe or dont know it because you dont think Bin Laden should have a right to a fair trial.

    Now address the issue here instead of hiding behind a rock by trying to insult my intelligence.

    Again...

    Geneva Conventions
    Grave breaches
    "willfully depriving someone of the right to a fair trial"


    More breaches:
    "willful killing, torture or inhumane treatment, including biological experiments"
    (Military assassinations of un-armed enemies, torture of multiple enemies held in prisons, using plutonium waste as base tips of some ammunition)

    "willfully causing great suffering or serious injury to body or health"
    (Military's torture on enemies and innocent civilians, slaughtering innocent people, etc...)

    "willfully depriving someone of the right to a fair trial"
    (Felt like throwing this in for a 3rd time)

    "extensive destruction and appropriation of property not justified by military necessity and carried out unlawfully and wantonly"
    (The Afgan war was started on a false flag attack on America, Iraq was based of lies of WMD's, Lybia wasnt even a threat, on and on....)

    "unlawful deportation, transfer, or confinement."
    (Guantanamo base, I can get many examples)

    Now, I can start showing supporting evidence for all of the above in relation to our governments criminal activities....I have all day.
  24. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Is that all you have, just knock on my intelligence as your way of winning a debate?

    I show you military admitting they are helping the locals grow poppy and you want to knock everything as some crazy "wikipedia" or "youtube" evidence.

    Now, Geneva convention...you support it yet you dont believe or dont know it because you dont think Bin Laden should have a right to a fair trial.

    Again...

    Geneva Conventions
    Grave breaches
    "willfully depriving someone of the right to a fair trial"

    Now address the issue here instead of hiding behind a rock by trying to insult my intelligence.

    More breaches:
    "willful killing, torture or inhumane treatment, including biological experiments"
    (Military assassinations of un-armed enemies, torture of multiple enemies held in prisons, using plutonium waste as base tips of some ammunition)

    "willfully causing great suffering or serious injury to body or health"
    (Military's torture on enemies and innocent civilians, slaughtering innocent people, etc...)

    "willfully depriving someone of the right to a fair trial"
    (Felt like throwing this in for a 3rd time)

    "extensive destruction and appropriation of property not justified by military necessity and carried out unlawfully and wantonly"
    (The Afgan war was started on a false flag attack on America, Iraq was based of lies of WMD's, Lybia wasnt even a threat, on and on....)

    "unlawful deportation, transfer, or confinement."
    (Guantanamo base, I can get many examples)

    Now, I can start showing supporting evidence for all of the above of the governments criminal activities for the past 50 years to start violating multiple policies...I have all day.
    What you showed me was military not admitting to helping them grow poppy fields but that they tolerate the locals growing it because it's part of the locals culture. And the Geneva Convention is upheld by those that are signed onto it. Terrorists are not so they don't follow it, we do along with many other countries. I don't think you realize that you are actually proving my points. Anyway, this was fun but I must get back to work now. Have fun with your little debate now.
  25. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    What you showed me was military not admitting to helping them grow poppy fields but that they tolerate the locals growing it because it's part of the locals culture.
    You know its wrong (see quote below) And the Taliban almost eliminated all Poppy production until the Military came in 2001 and helped the locals grow it. 10 years later 90% of the worlds supply, do the math. What have the Americans gained from this? Where do you think all the profits and money are going from the growth surge of poppy?
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    We know it's wrong
    As far as the Geneva convention or Constitution, and your other views your showing time and time that you have double standards of good and evil.

    Your saying, and Im not quoting: Let the Military support the locals, they are drug dealers but they are good. Its their culture so its their right to supply the entire planet with heroin. But the Taliban who almost exterminated poppy isnt a part of their culture, so they are bad. We must support the locals and President Karzia's #1 drug lord brother because culture is important to them and they need money. Its not American culture to sell heroin so they need to be subdued. The local afgan poppy drug dealers are good ethical people so our support is essential in order to preserve their culture.

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    Anyway, this was fun but I must get back to work now. Have fun with your little debate now.
    I actually had a blast, lol I was getting bored making post all on my own for about a week.

    Hey, no matter what our political differences are, and even if you hate me I just want to thank you for serving the country. I know deep down in your heart you believe your doing the right thing. Please be safe there as always.
  26. Registered User
    Black03mach's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0

    Oh boy its one of those zietgiest guys. Not point in arguing with this toolbag, he knows all the governments secrets.
  27. Registered User
    wontstop985's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    579
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    Dude, talking to you is like watching the special olympics. It doesn't matter if you come in first, you're still a retard.
    Good one, bro.

    However, I'm pretty sure you can't "come in first" at "watching the special olympics."
  28. Registered User
    bowhunter28's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    261
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    If you knew me or what I do for work, then you wouldn't have made that stupid and ignorant comment. I read and write intel. reports, it's part of my job. So no, the documents that I have seen are not falsified. Also, helmet cams in the military, at least the ones in SF, are encrypted which prevents them to be tampered with. So nice try with that one. And wikipedia is not realible at all but if you want to believe that, then go ahead.
    You telling us that you saw Bin Laden get shot in the head? Were you watching it with Obama and the rest of them? Even though the video was blacked out?
  29. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Black03mach View Post
    Oh boy its one of those zietgiest guys. Not point in arguing with this toolbag, he knows all the governments secrets.
    Oh, so you want to run away from the facts and just blow everything off as some crazy conspiracy theory.

    I dont need to know the secrets...the facts speak for themselves.

    Lets start out with you about the Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta who was with **** Cheney in a bunker who testified in front of the 9/11 Commission that **** Cheney gave the stand-down order when the plane was just 10 minutes away from hitting the Pentagon.

    This testimony was not included in the "9/11 commission report" and completely omitted.

    **** Cheney Gave Stand Down Orders on 9/11



    Now the day before 9/11 Donald Rumsfeld publicly admitted on televisoin that 2.3 trillion dollars cannot be accounted for. The main-frame where the data was stored was in the room the Pentagon was hit. All the evidence destroyed and nothing ever accounted for. 2.3 trillion dollars is alot of money!

    9/10/2001: Rumsfeld says $2.3 TRILLION Missing from Pentagon

    Last edited by ax1; 05-31-2011 at 04:17 PM.
  30. Registered User
    Black03mach's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0

    Will watch and get back to you after work.
  31. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    If you knew me or what I do for work, then you wouldn't have made that stupid and ignorant comment. I read and write intel. reports, it's part of my job. So no, the documents that I have seen are not falsified. Also, helmet cams in the military, at least the ones in SF, are encrypted which prevents them to be tampered with. So nice try with that one. And wikipedia is not realible at all but if you want to believe that, then go ahead.
    I think the naivate you show here is perfect proof all on its own that the government can pull the wool over anyones eyes. Who has the decryption keys? Who created the documents you saw? Please, open your eyes a little. If you don't like the other examples, how about the Tuskeegee experiment where our government took 600 black men, exposed them to syphyllis and didn't treat them just out of curiousity to watch how they died and their brains decayed over time?
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  32. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Black03mach View Post
    Will watch and get back to you after work.
    Ok great...

    One question to ask is, how many buildings fell on 9/11 in Manhattan?

    Here is a message from the 9/11 families who lost their loved ones.

    This is an introduction to the smoking gun Building 7 story.

  33. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I think the naivate you show here is perfect proof all on its own that the government can pull the wool over anyones eyes. Who has the decryption keys? Who created the documents you saw? Please, open your eyes a little. If you don't like the other examples, how about the Tuskeegee experiment where our government took 600 black men, exposed them to syphyllis and didn't treat them just out of curiousity to watch how they died and their brains decayed over time?
    I'm not being naive at all, bro. Our intel. reports, mission debriefs, spot reports and so on cannot be falsified at all in the Army because they are put into a system, which I am not going to discuss because it is classified, and stored there. If anybody goes in there to edit or make changes to the reports, it leaves a so called paper trail as to who made the changes and at what time and exactly what was edited. Plus, we keep multiple copies of the originals per teams and we know exactly who wrote the reports because anybody that writes a report has to have an frn (field reporting number) which is automatically generated on the report. Pretty much the same thing with the video from helmet cams. So if anybody is being naive, it's you bro. Just because you've read some articles on the internet or watch the news doesn't mean you know what goes on in the military or how things operate.

    And not saying our government is perfect, it's far from it but it's better than a lot of these other countries governments. I always tell people if they don't like it, then leave and go try living in some other country and see how that is.
  34. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post

    And not saying our government is perfect, it's far from it but it's better than a lot of these other countries governments. I always tell people if they don't like it, then leave and go try living in some other country and see how that is.
    You dont have to love your government to love your country. Its the responsibility of the American people to criticize government and expose them for their corruptions.

    Do you have any idea whats even going on in America? Its turning into a complete police state. They are posting concentration camps all over the country and the mass human caskets have been exposed.

    You should study history and listen to the warnings and messages our founding fathers left us.

    Some of these are re-posts but you need to see them again.

    The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all.

    God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty.... And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.


    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.


    The man who reads nothing at all is better than educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.

    -Thomas Jefferson

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    So if anybody is being naive, it's you bro. Just because you've read some articles on the internet or watch the news doesn't mean you know what goes on in the military or how things operate
    Again, study history. Gulf of Tonkin incident was staged by the White House to launch the Vietnam War. Do you think people on your level will really see the truth on these silly intel documents you think you have so much access to? Do you think the people on top really care that you know the truth?

    There is plenty of high level officials much above you who are whistleblowers because they love their country and would totally laugh at you. They are much smarter than you and have had positions much higher than you.

    I played a LBJ tape speaking of staging the Gulf of Tonkin incident, and you still dont believe it or at minimum ask quesions. Why should anybody take you seriously?

    Now, why did **** Cheney give the stand-down orders on 9/11 minutes prior to the plane hitting the Pentagon? Why was building 7 a controlled demolition? Why did **** Cheney took the un-unprecedented decision to take command of NORAD the morning of 9/11 prior to the hijackings? Why was NORAD playing simultaneous bogey missions of Hijacked planes hitting the WTC the morning of 9/11?
    Last edited by ax1; 06-01-2011 at 02:49 AM.
  35. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    Pretty much the same thing with the video from helmet cams. So if anybody is being naive, it's you bro. Just because you've read some articles on the internet or watch the news doesn't mean you know what goes on in the military or how things operate.
    Ill add, you watching a video on some silly helmet cam may have happened, but that does not mean it was Bin Laden that was murdered. The person on the video could have been anybody and according to Pakistani locals the man in the compound was not Bin Laden.

    You watching a video is not proof it was Bin Laden.

    Now go on your tracking device and go in the ocean and fetch that body and hand it over to a independent non-government sponsored panel too run autopsy.

    Come on, you really believe that was Bin Laden? Thats just crazy, the man could not scientifically, and medically lived until 2011. He was on his death bed in 2001 with Marphans Syndrome.

    He was on kidney dialysis and he was in some stupid compound chilling 10 years later with no portable kidney dialysis machines watching videos of him self and 10s of thousands of hours of porn on his laptop?

    Any they immediately threw his body in the ocean to respect some make believe religious belief that is far from true?

    To think he was killed this year is the definition of insanity.

    2 words
    Cover Up
  36. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    I'm not being naive at all, bro. Our intel. reports, mission debriefs, spot reports and so on cannot be falsified at all in the Army because they are put into a system, which I am not going to discuss because it is classified, and stored there.
    Right, cannot be falsified, and I assume you believe our presidents Birth Certificate cannot be falsified either,

    Now to start, and before you pull this wikipedia excuse baloney, I will tell you that you can download the Birth Ceritificate from the white house website and do this yourself with some easy photoshop skills. The Birth Certificate from the 60's is in multiple layers, what a joke. So why should I believe your "intel?" when the White House falsifies its own documents decieving the American people what may be the biggest hoax in American History and an illegal presidency.





    So we have a birth certificate that is in multiple layers and blatantly falsified and we should believe you have the fountain of truth at your hands? lol

    Hey, do you have some intel reports on Anwar Al-Awlaki Pentagon dinner when he was guest of honor in 2002? lol
  37. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Do you have any idea whats even going on in America? Its turning into a complete police state. They are posting concentration camps all over the country and the mass human caskets have been exposed.

    Do you think people on your level will really see the truth on these silly intel documents you think you have so much access to? Do you think the people on top really care that you know the truth?

    There is plenty of high level officials much above you who are whistleblowers because they love their country and would totally laugh at you. They are much smarter than you and have had positions much higher than you.

    I played a LBJ tape speaking of staging the Gulf of Tonkin incident, and you still dont believe it or at minimum ask quesions. Why should anybody take you seriously?

    Now, why did **** Cheney give the stand-down orders on 9/11 minutes prior to the plane hitting the Pentagon? Why was building 7 a controlled demolition? Why did **** Cheney took the un-unprecedented decision to take command of NORAD the morning of 9/11 prior to the hijackings? Why was NORAD playing simultaneous bogey missions of Hijacked planes hitting the WTC the morning of 9/11?
    Concentration camps in America? Really, so why hasn't anybody back home has said anything to me about it and why haven't I seen or heard anything about it on the news? Probably because it's not happening. Where do you get your sh$t from? And exactly what would be the reasoning for all this?

    People on my level write these intel reports that go up to commanding officers and people in my line of work do have access to numerous and countless reports, as long as you have a TS SCI clearance and are registered in the system. And yes, the people on top do care that we know the truth because they are reading our reports that people on my level wrote.

    And for your whistleblowers that would laugh at me, I highly doubt it. In fact, we would probably see more eye to eye than you would to them. I'm sure some of them are smarter than me but I would have no problem going toe to toe with them in a discussion about the government.

    And I could care less what LBJ has to say about the Vietnam war. That sh$t is long gone and over with. And why should anybody take you seriously? What difference are you making and what are you trying to accomplish? All it looks like that you do is search the internet for stuff to support your theories and that's it. Why don't you take all of your theories and put it into a campaign for you and run for office.

    Now about **** Cheney, did he admit to all this stuff in public on the news? If it didn't come straight from him, then it could easily be bs from somebody in office that just has it out for **** Cheney.
  38. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Ill add, you watching a video on some silly helmet cam may have happened, but that does not mean it was Bin Laden that was murdered. The person on the video could have been anybody and according to Pakistani locals the man in the compound was not Bin Laden.

    Come on, you really believe that was Bin Laden? Thats just crazy, the man could not scientifically, and medically lived until 2011. He was on his death bed in 2001 with Marphans Syndrome.

    He was on kidney dialysis and he was in some stupid compound chilling 10 years later with no portable kidney dialysis machines watching videos of him self and 10s of thousands of hours of porn on his laptop?

    Any they immediately threw his body in the ocean to respect some make believe religious belief that is far from true?

    To think he was killed this year is the definition of insanity.

    2 words
    Cover Up
    Are you really going to believe Pakistani locals? Let me educate you here for a bit. Pakistanis hate us Americans and would not admit to the truth. They will lie about everything of that mission just because they hate us and want to ruin us. You can catch these bastards red handed on video of them planting IEDs in the road and they will deny it that it was them (speaking from experience on this).

    To think he died back in 2001 is insanity and foolish. It's funny how people say that they have seen actual medical reports of Bin Laden having kidney disease/Marphans Syndrome.
  39. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Right, cannot be falsified, and I assume you believe our presidents Birth Certificate cannot be falsified either,

    Now to start, and before you pull this wikipedia excuse baloney, I will tell you that you can download the Birth Ceritificate from the white house website and do this yourself with some easy photoshop skills. The Birth Certificate from the 60's is in multiple layers, what a joke. So why should I believe your "intel?" when the White House falsifies its own documents decieving the American people what may be the biggest hoax in American History and an illegal presidency.

    So we have a birth certificate that is in multiple layers and blatantly falsified and we should believe you have the fountain of truth at your hands? lol

    Hey, do you have some intel reports on Anwar Al-Awlaki Pentagon dinner when he was guest of honor in 2002? lol
    I'm not going to argue with you about the president birth certificate because I believe it's a bunch of bs and fake as well. The intel that I report on and gather stays within the military, could go to the Joint Chief of Staff and is in no relation to what the White House would put out. They might not even read our reports or even know what we report on unless a commanding officer or general briefs them on it. I'm not saying I have the fountain of truth, I just know more than you about what is going on in the Middle East because I speak from actual hands on experience.
  40. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    Concentration camps in America? Really, so why hasn't anybody back home has said anything to me about it and why haven't I seen or heard anything about it on the news? Probably because it's not happening. Where do you get your sh$t from? And exactly what would be the reasoning for all this?
    My reasoning for existence of the concentration camps due to the facts that its legal policy to have them and I will prove it. Again your jumping to conclusions and going only by what you know instead of looking into it.

    The media reported that building 7 collapsed 15 minutes before it even collapsed (a case of early reporting,) and you think they are going to report this to your face? Who's side do you really think they are on.

    Again, seek your founding fathers....
    The man who reads nothing at all is better than educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.
    -Thomas Jefferson

    Again, you think I make things up but here it is outlined in law.

    H.R. 645
    Text of H.R. 645 [111th]: National Emergency Centers Establishment Act

    http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-...h645ih.txt.pdf
    Easier to read w/ this link
    Read The Bill: H.R. 645 [111th] - GovTrack.us

    I suppose you dont know about the Fusion Centers either, correct?

    The caskets all made by Poly-guard Vaults and FEMA has ordered hundreds of thousands of them.

    FEMA Caskets are ordered from this company in Alabama...
    Home Page

    Over-sized vaults here for sale, you can buy one.
    Oversized Vaults


    H.R. 645
    Text of H.R. 645 [111th]: National Emergency Centers Establishment Act

    http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-...h645ih.txt.pdf
    Easier to read w/ this link
    Read The Bill: H.R. 645 [111th] - GovTrack.us

    FEMA COFFINS! PROOF OF FEMA CAMP PLANS!



    Actual footage at Fema Camp in Georgia



    This was also covered on television this past year by Jesse Ventura. The show is a bit glamorized but it had to be to be put on television and get people to watch.

    USA - FEMA Camps - Police State - PART 1 of 3



    USA - FEMA Camps - Police State - PART 2 of 3



  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 09:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 01:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 09:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 11:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in