Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 79 of 149 First ... 7778798081 ... Last

1. Lol. C'mon man, you can try and fool people, but you can't fool yourself. You post the same material over and over and over again, do over, over and under and then back over again. You get circle jerked by the same subset of guys (mostly Easy whose biggest claim to fame is knowing how to review fatburners) and you call that credible? :/

2. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Lol. C'mon man, you can try and fool people, but you can't fool yourself. You post the same material over and over and over again, do over, over and under and then back over again. You get circle jerked by same subset of guys (mostly Easy whose biggest claim to fame is knowing how to review fatburners) and you call that "proof?" :/
    What about the material? Stop generalizing all the time, be specific. So what's your issue with any particular specific article?
    This message was paid for by the Russians
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    What about the material? Stop generalizing all the time, be specific. So what's your issue with any particular specific article?
    I'm not generalizing. I'm being honest. You think other guys don't want to say the same thing? I just happen not to care one way or the other.

Anyway, my issue is that you come on here daily (seriously get out of the house) with an already predetermined narrative, post links from sources supporting that narrative and somehow try to pass that off as "unbiased journalism." Lol. That passes for credibility these days? Look at your sources, think about what you're asking me, then answer your own question.

4. Also it's nothing personal with you. I disagree with your approach. We are alright. Your circle jerk partner, however, tool box with a bow on it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I'm not generalizing. I'm just being honest. You think other guys don't want to say the same thing? I just happen to not to care one way or the other. Anyway, my issue is you come on here with predetermined narrative, post links from sources also supporting the same narrative and somehow you try to pass that off as "unbiased journalism?" Lol. Look at your sources, think about what you're asking me then answer your own question.
    Which article and content? I have posted many articles and sources and may have varied opinions on each individual content. I can't over generalize doesn't work that way for me.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Also it's nothing personal with you. I disagree with your approach. We are alright. Your circle jerk partner, however, tool.
    Who is my partner?

7. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Who is my partner?
    You know captain blue collar guy to the rescue who reviewed a couple of fatburners which obviously translates to "world expert status"...on a fitness forum that is. But anyway, let's not get dragged down in petty stuff. How's your day going?

8. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    You know captain blue collar guy to the rescue who reviewed a couple of fatburners which obviously translates to "expert"...here that is. But anyway, let's not get dragged down in petty stuff. How's your day going?
    Really really good...just saw my grandmother at the hospital. Almost lost her this weekend because of a hole in her intestines but they saved her life. Today she is awake and alert so I'm damn happy!

Hope your day is good too and thanks for asking

9. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Really really good...just saw my grandmother at the hospital. Almost lost her this weekend because of a hole in her intestines but they saved her life. Today she is awake and alert so I'm damn happy!

Hope your day is good too and thanks for asking
    Sucky actually. My best friend's father just passed away, been with him the whole day. I'm happy your grandmother is doing well, sincerely.

10. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Sucky actually. My best friend's father just passed away, been with him the whole day. I'm happy your grandmother is doing well, sincerely.
    Sorry to hear that, my best goes out to you and your friends family.

11. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Sorry to hear that, my best goes out to you and your friends family.
    Thanks man. I really appreciate the kind words for my friend.

12. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    no, you are using a standard ploy of making up things to discredit them. The post on boston states eyewitness accounts that they were told it was a drill, and that bomb dogs were posted there at the finish line, etc. Questioning why that is the case is not anything like what you wrote above. How often do you know of police running bomb squad drills during a major sporting event?
    With dogs all the the time? I'm surprised you don't know that.

13. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    With dogs all the the time? I'm surprised you don't know that.
    Dude, he knows everything. He reviews fatburners. C'mon.

14. There seems to be a bit of discontent creeping into this thread lately. I think we need the dust to settle so we can stick on topic.

I love analogies to try to explain things, and I am an automotive enthisiast by nature...I believe I have the correct analogy for this thread.

Let's say you are shopping for a slightly used car (which is how I prefer to buy). You can read reviews of that model and of the dealer selling the car, test drive it, have your own mechanic look at it, and run a CarFax or Auto Check to get the history. All of those things, individually, are single weapons in your arsenal of research and information, and you would not base your decision solely on one piece of information. However when put together they enable you to make a "bigger picture" view of the car you are about to purchase, and thus an informed decision to buy or not to buy.

In this thread, Ax1 presents us with a variety of pieces of information from which we can draw our own conclusions and put the pieces together to arrive at an opinion. Nobody is saying that anything in here, or on the MSM, or Alex Jones, or Art Bell, or anywhere else is absolutely positively and 100% true--- what is being asserted is that the reader may be more fully informed by reading what Ax1 has chosen to share with us, so that the reader can be more educated and more likely to consider multiple sources of information when making up his or her mind.

I think that makes sense...but it's late in the day.

While we were at it...and again, this is but one piece of information based on my personal experience, and I am not saying that anyone should form an opinion based solely on what I am about to say, but...

I grew up in MA. I was in the MA Army National Guard for many years, I spent roughly a decade in law enforcement in MA (including MSP), and most of my very close friends are still in the MAARNG and/or law enforcement. Since Monday, I have spoken to friends ranging from city police in areas near Boston (though nobody on BPD itself), to senior NCOs in the MAARNG who are assigned to JFHQ-MA, and two MSP troopers, and not a single one of them corroborates the rumors about a "disaster drill" being held anywhere in the Commonwealth on Monday, let alone at the race. Perhaps they were all blind to it or uninformed, but none of them heard about it until the allegation started appearing in online "news" forums.

Make of it what you may. I honestly do not know what to think about the whole incident yet.

15. Quote Originally Posted by methusaleh View Post
    There seems to be a bit of discontent creeping into this thread lately. I think we need the dust to settle so we can stick on topic.

I love analogies to try to explain things, and I am an automotive enthisiast by nature...I believe I have the correct analogy for this thread.

Let's say you are shopping for a slightly used car (which is how I prefer to buy). You can read reviews of that model and of the dealer selling the car, test drive it, have your own mechanic look at it, and run a CarFax or Auto Check to get the history. All of those things, individually, are single weapons in your arsenal of research and information, and you would not base your decision solely on one piece of information. However when put together they enable you to make a "bigger picture" view of the car you are about to purchase, and thus an informed decision to buy or not to buy.

In this thread, Ax1 presents us with a variety of pieces of information from which we can draw our own conclusions and put the pieces together to arrive at an opinion. Nobody is saying that anything in here, or on the MSM, or Alex Jones, or Art Bell, or anywhere else is absolutely positively and 100% true--- what is being asserted is that the reader may be more fully informed by reading what Ax1 has chosen to share with us, so that the reader can be more educated and more likely to consider multiple sources of information when making up his or her mind.

I think that makes sense...but it's late in the day.
    That makes totally sense...that's exactly my approach except you explain it better than I do! lol

Thanks for posting that.

I think its beneficial not to jump to conclusions on these issues. Absolutes halts thinking. Absolutes warps thinking. Intelligence is driven by continuity of seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by methusaleh View Post

While we were at it...and again, this is but one piece of information based on my personal experience, and I am not saying that anyone should form an opinion based solely on what I am about to say, but...

I grew up in MA. I was in the MA Army National Guard for many years, I spent roughly a decade in law enforcement in MA (including MSP), and most of my very close friends are still in the MAARNG and/or law enforcement. Since Monday, I have spoken to friends ranging from city police in areas near Boston (though nobody on BPD itself), to senior NCOs in the MAARNG who are assigned to JFHQ-MA, and two MSP troopers, and not a single one of them corroborates the rumors about a "disaster drill" being held anywhere in the Commonwealth on Monday, let alone at the race. Perhaps they were all blind to it or uninformed, but none of them heard about it until the allegation started appearing in online "news" forums.

Make of it what you may. I honestly do not know what to think about the whole incident yet.
    Im happy to hear your friends were not harmed in the incident.

As far as the disaster drill, I think I heard it was about a mile away from the finish line Id have to re-check that. I assume a marathon is large so your friends at least were not in the area that happened (assuming that happened.)

I dont know for sure what to think either....so far I feel that there may have been a known high level threat and instead of canceling the marathon they chose to just heighten security and check out the scene. Im sure threats come in all the time so we are relying on human judgment of our good local law enforcement to make the call unless big gov. overrides the decision making of course. It looks like the Navy Seals (or Blackwater) may have been on the ground as well as part of security, but this isnt confirmed (and wont be mentioned by "official" stories) which I find interesting if true (doubt we will know for sure.) We have to give it time and put the pieces together. Could use more witnesses about that drill than just relying on 1 coaches testimony.

Will be posting anything interesting here as usual in the future. My thoughts go out to the families that were harmed and wish the injured to get well soon.

Thanks for serving the country by the way!

16. Breaking: Police Confirm Infowars Photos of Boston Suspects

Media continues to cover-up separate images showing private security employees with black backpacks at scene of blast

Paul Joseph Watson
    April 18, 2013

Photos of Boston bombing suspects sent to Infowars by Anonymous that caused a huge stir on the Internet yesterday after being posted by the Drudge Report have been confirmed by police to be the two men sought for questioning, but the authorities and the media remain mute on other photos which show what are likely to be employees of a private security firm carrying large black backpacks at the scene of the explosion.

“In the photos being distributed by law-enforcement officials among themselves, one of the men is carrying a blue duffel bag. The other is wearing a black backpack in the first photo, taken at 10:53 a.m., but it is not visible in the second, taken at 12:30 p.m,” reports the New York Post.

The photo is identical to an image we posted yesterday on Infowars.com showing two middle eastern looking individuals, one with a white baseball cap and another wearing a blue jacket.

“The attached photos are being circulated in an attempt to identify the individuals highlighted therein,” said an e-mail obtained by The Post. “Feel free to pass this around to any of your fellow agents elsewhere.”

However, there has been no mention whatsoever in official law enforcement or media circles of separate images taken from the finish line of the Boston Marathon which show one Caucasian and another middle eastern looking individual wearing identical clothing, carrying large black backpacks and speaking into cellphones moments after the bombing.

As Infowars first highlighted yesterday and as Anthony Gucciardi subsequently confirmed, the two individuals are likely to be employees of Craft International, a Blackwater-style private military/security firm.

Another image shows an individual dressed in the same fashion placing a black backpack on the ground in the moments after the nearby explosion.

Another image shows what could be the same Caucasian man or a third identically dressed individual with a black object in his hand after the blast.

The two or three men’s behavior and demeanor in the photos clearly suggests that they are engaged in some kind of drill, which would correlate with eyewitness reports from marathon runners that bomb drills were taking place at the start of the event and that participants were told to remain calm.

Police have denied that any such drills took place or that any prior intelligence indicated an attack.

The men appear to be wearing Navy Seal attire which is also the same standard issue Craft International uniform used by the private security firm.

The media seemed primed to blame the the attacks on white right-wing extremists, but as soon as the photos of the middle eastern looking individuals emerged, reports that an arrest had been made were retracted and the FBI cancelled a planned press conference.

The whole official narrative behind the Boston bombings is now in complete disarray as a result of these photos being released yesterday on the Internet.

There seems to be no rational explanation for why two employees of a private security firm would be on the scene of the blasts carrying large black backpacks similar to those used in the actual attack unless they were involved in some kind of drill that paralleled the real bombing.

The FBI should be attempting to uncover the identity of these individuals as an urgent priority and the mainstream media should be all over the story, but instead we have heard nothing but silence.

In addition, following an unscheduled meeting between President Barack Obama and Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal yesterday, it was subsequently revealed that one of the early suspects in the bombing, Saudi national Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, was being deported from the United States on “national security” grounds.

This has prompted some to speculate that the Obama administration is covering up Saudi terrorist involvement in the attack, another reason why yesterday’s supposed unveiling of the bombing suspect was derailed.

“That’s very interesting because this is the way things are done with Saudi Arabia. You don’t arrest their citizens,” terrorism expert Steve Emerson told Fox News last night. “You deport them, because they don’t want them to be embarrassed and that’s the way we appease them.”

17. 'They were set up, FBI followed them for years'- Tsarnaev brothers' mother to RT (Exclusive interview with mother on embedded video)

RT (Russian Television)
    Published time: April 19, 2013 21:52

As police search for the younger of the two brothers suspected of carrying out the Boston bombings, RT spoke to the pair’s parents who are adamant about their sons’ innocence, claiming it was a set up.

Tsarnaev brothers' mother: My sons are innocent, this is a setup

Zubeidat Tsarnaeva maintains her younger son is innocent and like so many of the brothers’ acquaintances, claims they were good, courteous kids and model students – especially the younger 19-year-old Dzhokhar, who is currently on the run. A US citizen who is presently in the Russian Republic of Dagestan, she revealed to RT some suspicions of her own.

Grief-stricken at the latest developments in the case, Zubeidat expressed her dismay at the allegations, recounting Dzhokhar’s life in the US and talking of his status among his peers and friends: he was an honors student, loved by many of his friends and teachers. And his older brother Tamerlan was a star athlete and student, whose ambition was to one day appear on the US Olympic wrestling team.

But her biggest suspicion surrounding the case was the constant FBI surveillance she said her family was subjected to over the years. She is surprised that having been so stringent with the entire family, the FBI had no idea the sons were supposedly planning a terrorist act.

They used to come [to our] home, they used to talk to me…they were telling me that he [the older, 26-y/o Tamerlan] was really an extremist leader and that they were afraid of him. They told me whatever information he is getting, he gets from these extremist sites… they were controlling him, they were controlling his every step…and now they say that this is a terrorist act! Never ever is this true, my sons are innocent!”

When asked if maybe she didn’t know about some of her sons’ more secret aspirations and dark secrets, she said “That’s impossible. My sons would never keep a secret.”

Finally, she said that if she could speak to her youngest – Dzhokhar, she would tell him, “Save your life and tell the truth, that you haven’t done anything, that this is a set up!”

The suspects' father, Anzor Tsarnaev

In an interview with Russian television the brothers’ father Anzor Tsarnaev also claimed that they are innocent and somebody might have set them up.

I’m sure about my children, in their purity. I don’t know what happened and who did this. God knows and he will punish them,” he told Zvezda channel. “Somebody might have set them up. I don’t know who and because of their cowardice killed the boy.”

The father said he was unable to contact his sons or other relatives. “Everything is switched off. I can’t reach my brother there either. I can’t reach anyone! I just want information. Now I fear for my boy, that they will now shoot him dead and then will say 'He had a gun'.”

I fear for my son, for his life. They should arrest him, bring him, but alive. Justice should investigate who is right and who is wrong,” he said.

Mr Tsarnaev recently spoke to his elder son, Tamerlan [Suspect #1], telling him that he should take care of his younger brother. Speaking of the Boston marathon bombing he told his son “Ok, Thanks to Allah you were not close to there and did not suffer.”

I remember I even asked “Who could do something like that?”

“We just talked. I asked him about our Dzhokhar [Suspect #2], how was he. I told him, he should help him out and keep an eye on him, so that he studies well. I told him ‘You left school, got married too early, but the kid should finish [his education]’. Because this is life – those who don’t study work a lot and work hard. That’s why I was telling them study”.

http://rt.com/usa/tsarnaev-brothers-...-innocent-124/

18. Just researched Dan Bidondi's biography, a wrestler. Coooooool.

19. Shocking Footage: Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams

This is what martial law in the US looks like

Steve Watson
    April 22, 2013

Shocking footage has emerged from Friday’s lockdown in Boston, where police, federal agents, national guard troops and SWAT teams enforced door to door searches of everyone’s home within twenty blocks as the entire city was placed under orders to stay off the streets.

The video, shot by a resident from their own house across the street, shows police barking orders at men and women as they order them at gunpoint to identify themselves, put their hands on their heads, and get out of their own home. They are then ordered to run down the street to be further frisked by police as scores of armed militarized cops look on.

The scenes look like something out of a disaster movie, with the backdrop of suburban America juxtaposed with what is essentially martial law playing out in full daylight.

The story floated in the mainstream media that the door to door searches were conducted with the voluntary consent of the residents of Watertown is clearly false. 9000+ Police locked down an entire city and went in with full force, with armored vehicles and combat gear, all to search for an injured 19 year old kid who turned out to be cowering in someone’s back yard.

While armies of police roamed around people’s homes and private property, Public transportation was shut down, businesses were forced to close, and a no-fly zone was enacted over Boston in an unprecedented show of force.

At this point, as military helicopters buzzed over neighborhoods, the Fourth Amendment had ceased to exist in Boston, which quickly resembled a war zone.

The compliant mainstream media reported on the activity without alarm or question. Katy Waldman of Slate wrote an article claiming that under dire circumstances police can suspend 4th Amendment rights against unreasonable searches:

In exigent circumstances, or emergency situations, police can conduct warrantless searches to protect public safety. This exception to the Fourth Amendment’s probable cause requirement normally addresses situations of “hot pursuit,” in which an escaping suspect is tracked to a private home. But it might also apply to the events unfolding in Boston if further harm or injury might be supposed to occur in the time it takes to secure a warrant.

This activity, once again, sets a shocking precedent. Police and military are training in these circumstances every single day of the year. They are fully acclimatized to the process, as if it is completely normal. They do not hesitate in carrying out such orders, which are now being implemented whenever the authorities deem a situation to be an emergency.

This is what fully fledged martial law in America looks like.
    —————————————————————-
    Steve Watson is the London based writer and editor for Alex Jones’ Infowars.com, and Prisonplanet.com. He has a Masters Degree in International Relations from the School of Politics at The University of Nottingham, and a Bachelor Of Arts Degree in Literature and Creative Writing from Nottingham Trent University.
  20. EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

21. Thats like saying, Tamerlan Tsarnaev followed Mohammed so all in this bizarre twist all Muslim's are crazy extremists looking to blow up athletes.

Alex has millions of people visiting his website and radio show, I guess because one nut job was a fan the rest are all crazy extremists as well, lol

Meanwhile, in the real world, it underscores how dangerous and seductive conspiracy theories can be. The ideology of Al Qeada, which seems to be the primary influence on the Tsarnaev plot, can be seen as a conspiracy theory in itself, which places the United States at the center of all evil in the world. Even the extermination campaigns of the Third Reich were essentially built on a conspiracy theory.
    So the lesson of the story is, lets generalize questioning as a whole and call it a conspiracy theory. Lets not question the official issues and the official story...if you do your a crazy psycho conspiracy theorist who is a mentally ill dangerous extremist Third Reich Nazi out to terrorize the public at sporting events.

22. I think what he's trying to say is that crazy people tend to gravitate towards other crazy people.

23. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I think what he's trying to say is that crazy people, tend to follow crazy people.
    Alex Jones persistently maintains a non-violent resolution to problems and has a extreme strong anti-war tone. I guess people who follow government (this current regime) are the "crazy" people by default then (if thats how the logic goes.)

How do you know he wasnt a subscriber (or sat at Barnes and Noble to read for free! lol)to Time Magazine which you have previously stated you enjoy as a news source?

24. Ax:

I just shared a link off someone's facebook, I'm not saying I actually believe it. Just sharing the link. People can make their own conclusions.

Though I agree, just a link from an eyewitness or a picture and jumping to an outrageous conclusion doesn't seem very reasonable to me.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Ax:

I just shared a link off someone's facebook, I'm not saying I actually believe it. Just sharing the link. People can make their own conclusions.

Though I agree, just a link from an eyewitness or a picture and jumping to an outrageous conclusion doesn't seem very reasonable to me.
    Just was expressing myself...

Anyways yeah your always welcome to put that here and I encourage it. Always makes the thread more stimulating and educational to hear different sides and minds going at it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 10:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 02:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 10:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50