Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 74 of 149 First ... 7273747576 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I like Rand Paul. I can't wait until 2016 when he collects all of 5 votes.
    I do not see any decent human beings winning the presidential election in 2016 just as we just saw in 2012.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

2. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I do not see any decent human beings winning the presidential election in 2016 just as we just saw in 2012.
    welcome President Biden
    Mr. Supps Board Rep
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    welcome President Biden
    Leno and Letterman are gonna make some great episodes nightly!

Actually, before the last election was even over I already skipped ahead to 2016 and working on Jesse Ventura's potential run.

For all those that want to contribute here is some more details,
    http://jesseventura2016.com/

4. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

Actually, before the last election was even over I already skipped ahead to 2016 and working on Jesse Ventura's potential run.

If he picks screech as his running mate, I'm in.

5. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    If he picks screech as his running mate, I'm in.
    Southpaw, I just found the woman of your dreams!

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

I'll contribute. Heard him announce this on AJ show.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

7. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Southpaw, I just found the woman of your dreams!

I prefer Blake Lively, just saying. I didn't even see the video and I have no idea who she is. What is she stating in the interview?

8. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I prefer Blake Lively, just saying. I didn't even see the video and I have no idea who she is. What is she stating in the interview?
    When you have the opportunity to see the 29 second video you will understand, lol

9. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    When you have the opportunity to see the 29 second video you will understand, lol
    I'm at the office, speakers aren't attached. Just tell me. I assume it's something about out favorite radio personality.

10. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post

I'm at the office, speakers aren't attached. Just tell me. I assume it's something about out favorite radio personality.
    Just watch it later no big deal.

11. Why People Think Sandy Hook is A Hoax

Infowars.com
    January 27, 2013

The general public is becoming more distrusting of media, institutions, government. So it should not come as a surprise that citizen journalists around the world are analyzing the official Sandy Hook story to see if it can stand on it’s own. Many are finding that the story has many holes, some tell tale signs we have seen before, lack of security footage, change in weapons, sequestering media.

Alex Jones now goes on the record with his thoughts and analysis. He highlights some red flags, shows the CNN track record of faking news reports and working with Military Intelligence.

12. Hacked Emails Reveal ‘Washington-Approved’ Plan to Stage Chemical Weapons Attack in Syria

Obama administration complicit in war crime?

Paul Joseph Watson
    January 28, 2013

Alleged hacked emails from defense contractor Britam reveal a plan “approved by Washington” and funded by Qatar to stage a chemical weapons attack in Syria and blame it on the Assad regime, fulfilling what the Obama administration has made clear is a “red line” that would mandate US military intervention.

The leaked emails, obtained by a hacker in Malaysia, feature an exchange (click here for screenshot) between Britam Defence’s Business Development Director David Goulding and the company’s founder Philip Doughty;

Phil

We’ve got a new offer. It’s about Syria again. Qataris propose an attractive deal and swear that the idea is approved by Washington.
    We’ll have to deliver a CW to Homs, a Soviet origin g-shell from Libya similar to those that Assad should have. They want us to deploy our Ukrainian personnel that should speak Russian and make a video record.

Frankly, I don’t think it’s a good idea but the sums proposed are enormous. Your opinion?

Kind regards
    David
    The fact that the plan involves delivering a CW (chemical weapon) that is “similar to those Assad should have,” clearly suggests that the idea is to stage a false flag chemical weapons attack that could be blamed on Assad by Gulf states like Qatar and NATO powers.

If the claim that such as plot was “approved by Washington” can be verified, then the Obama administration is complicit in a war crime.
    According to Cyber War News, which details the process of how the emails were hacked and includes screenshots of the leaked documents, the hack also uncovered, “extremely personal information,” including copies of passports of Britam employees, some of whom appeared to be mercenaries.

A full list of all the hacked documents can be found here.

Online business profiles confirm that both David Goulding and Philip Doughty work for Britam Defence.

Last year, reports began to circulate that that US-backed rebel fighters in Syria had been given gas masks and were willing to stage a chemical weapons attack which would then be blamed on the Assad regime to grease the skids for NATO military intervention.

Soon after in August, President Barack Obama warned that the use or even transportation of chemical weapons by the Assad regime would represent a “red line” that would precipitate military intervention. French President Francois Hollande followed suit, stating that the use of such weapons “Would be a legitimate reason for direct intervention.”

At around the same time, a source told Syrian news channel Addounia that a Saudi company had fitted 1400 ambulance vehicles with anti-gas & anti-chemical filtering systems at a cost of $97,000 dollars each, in preparation for a chemical weapons attack carried out by FSA rebels using mortar rounds. A further 400 vehicles were prepared as troop carriers.

The attack would be blamed on the Syrian Army and exploited as an excuse for a military assault. A March 2012 Brookings Institution report entitled Saving Syria: Assessing Options For Regime Change outlined this very scenario – where a manufactured humanitarian crisis would be cited as justification for an attack.

Yesterday, Israel’s vice premier Silvan Shalom told reporters that if Syrian rebels obtained chemical weapons from stockpiles belonging to the Assad regime, such a development would force Israel to resort to “preventive operations,” in other words – a military strike on Syria.

In December, a shocking video emerged of Syrian rebels testing what appeared to be a form of nerve gas on rabbits, bolstering claims that the rebels had already obtained chemical weapons.

As Tony Cartalucci also highlights, “Mention of acquiring chemical weapons from Libya is particularly troubling. Libya’s arsenal had fallen into the hands of sectarian extremists with NATO assistance in 2011 in the culmination of efforts to overthrow the North African nation . Since then, Libya’s militants led by commanders of Al Qaeda’s Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG) have armed sectarian extremists across the Arab World, from as far West as Mali, to as far East as Syria.”

Last month, 29 different US-backed Syrian opposition groups pledged their allegiance to Al Nusra, an Al-Qaeda-affiliated group which, as the New York Times reported, “killed numerous American troops in Iraq.

Numerous reports confirm that Al Nusra is the leading front line fighting force in Syria and is commanding other rebel groups. Given their prominent role, allied with the fact that the terror group has been responsible for numerous bloody attacks in Syria, the notion that the Obama administration would approve a plot that could see chemical weapons fall into the hands of Al-Qaeda terrorists could represent a foreign policy scandal even bigger than Benghazi-Gate.

In a related story, the Syrian Electronic Army, a separate hacktivist group, continues to release hacked files and emails from numerous sensitive foreign ministry and military websites belonging to Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey, including emails sent between these countries.

13. somehow not at all surprising

14. Ron Paul: U.S. Action in Mali is Another Undeclared War

Ron Paul
    January 29, 2013

Full Transcript of Ron Paul's video below.

President Obama last week began his second term by promising that “a decade of war is now ending.” As he spoke, the US military was rapidly working its way into another war, this time in the impoverished African country of Mali. As far as we know, the US is only providing transport and intelligence assistance to France, which initiated the intervention then immediately called Washington for back-up and funding.

However, even if US involvement is limited, and, as Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said, US boots on the ground are not being considered “at this time,” this clearly is developing into another war. As usual, the mission is creeping.

Within the first week of French military action in Mali, the promise that it would be a quick operation to put down an Islamic rebel advance toward the capitol was broken. France announced that it would be forced to send in thousands of troops and would need to remain far longer than the few weeks it initially claimed would be necessary.

Media questions as to whether the US has Special Operations forces, drones, or CIA paramilitary units active in Mali are unanswered by the Administration. Congress has asked few questions and demanded few answers from the president. As usual, it was not even consulted. But where does the president get the authority to become a co-combatant in French operations in Mali, even if US troops are not yet overtly involved in the attack?

How did we get to Mali? Blowback and unintended consequences played key roles. When the president decided to use the US military to attack Libya in 2011, Congress was not consulted. The president claimed that UN and NATO authority for the use of US military force were sufficient and even superior to any kind of Congressional declaration. Congress once again relinquished its authority, but also its oversight power, by remaining silent. That meant the difficult questions such as why is the action necessary, what would it entail, and what kind of unintended consequences might we see if the operation does not go exactly as planned, were neither asked nor answered.

When Gaddafi was overthrown in Libya, many fighters from Mali who had lived in Libya and been trained by Gaddafi’s military returned to their home country with sophisticated weapons and a new determination to continue their fight for independence for northern Mali. Thus the France-initiated action against Libya in 2011 led to new violence and instability in Mali that France decided it must also address. Shortly after the French attack on Mali, rebels in Algeria attacked a BP gas facility in retaliation for their government’s decision to allow foreign military to fly over Algerian territory en route to Mali. Thus the action in Mali to solve the crisis created by the prior action in Libya is turning into a new crisis in Algeria. This is the danger of interventionism and, as we saw in Vietnam more than four decades ago, it threatens to drag the US further into the conflict. And Congress is AWOL.

There is a reason why the framers of our Constitution placed the authority to declare war strictly with the Legislative Branch of government. They knew well that kings were all too willing to go to war without the consent of those who would do the killing and dying — and funding. By placing that authority in Congress, the people’s branch of government, they intended to blunt the executive branch’s enthusiasm toward overseas adventurism. The consequences of this steady erosion of our system toward the unitary executive are dire.

Former Congressman Paul’s temporary home for his weekly column is the-free-foundation.org.

15. Obama Disarmed Marines During Inauguration

Infowars.com
    February 11, 2013

Note the missing rifle bolts in the video capture above.

David Codrea reported on February 9 that a United States Marine Corps source forwarded an email to the Gun Examiner stating that soldiers marching up Pennsylvania Avenue in Obama’s inaugural parade had the bolts removed from their rifles.

“The email linked to a YouTube video of the 57th Presidential Inaugural Parade, embedded in this column, featuring Bravo Company Marines from the Marine Barracks Washington,” the USMC page on the Examiner reported. “Sure enough, the observation in the email is confirmed by watching the video, with screen shots provided in the photo and slide show accompanying this article.”

“Apparently Obama’s Secret Service doesn’t trust the USMC. Simply searching each guy to make sure he didn’t have a live round hidden on him wasn’t enough, they had to make sure the guns were inoperable,” the Blur-brain blog wrote on February 8.

Is it possible that the notorious “litmus test” reportedly used by Obama to determine what military leaders must stay and which must go has experienced some sort of reversal? The test was allegedly concocted to determine if the military will fire on U.S. citizens.
    The claim was made by 2009 Nobel Peace Prize nominee Jim Garrow.

16. it really pisses me off that the White House lowered it's flag for Whitney Houston but not Chris Kyle.

17. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    it really pisses me off that the White House lowered it's flag for Whitney Houston but not Chris Kyle.
    Wait, wut??? lol

Whitney was good for business (white powder) I guess.

18. LAPD Audio From Dorner Siege: “Burn This Mother****er”

“Alright, we’re gonna go ahead with the plan with the burners”

Paul Joseph Watson
    February 13, 2013

Police audio from the Christopher Dorner siege reveals a deliberate plan to burn down the cabin in which Dorner was trapped, with one LAPD officer heard to say, “****ing burn this mother****er,” before police discussed their intention to, “go ahead with the plan with the burners.”

The audio was captured on police scanners as well as being picked up by a local news broadcast.

“Alright, we’re gonna go ahead with the plan with the burners,” one officer says.

“Copy,” replies another.

“Like we talked about,” the first officer responds.

“The burners are deployed, and we have a fire,” says another officer moments later, before the police dispatcher repeats the statement.

Within minutes of the fire starting, police note that the cabin is “starting to collapse.”

Police are also heard discussing if they are ready to “bring fire”.

“Burners” is police slang for tear gas canisters, which are known to cause fires.

In a separate clip carried by a local news channel, police are heard to say, “****ing burn this mother****er,” and “burn that ****ing house down.” This audio appears to be from earlier in the siege following the initial shootout between Dorner and cops.

The fact that police would burn down the cabin in which Dorner was trapped, in a similar fashion to how the infamous Waco siege ended in 1993, was predicted ahead of time in a video Alex Jones made hours beforehand. I made the same prediction in a Facebook post before reports even emerged that the cabin was on fire.

Given the ammunition inside the cabin, LAPD officers knew that the tear gas would lead to a fire and instead of waiting it out, chose instead to carry out a summary execution. That’s not to excuse the actions of Dorner, but the fact that police now view burning people to death as a reasonable way to apprehend a suspect is shocking.

As Mike Adams writes today, “If the LAPD is going to abandon its mission of public safety and function as an armed vigilante justice squad, dishing out death sentences to those it believes are guilty — without a trial or anything resembling due process — then they might as well throw away all their badges as just call themselves the LA Gang Squad. Because that’s how they’re acting.”

A spokeswoman for the San Bernardino county sheriff’s office said that Dorner’s charred remains were found inside the cabin, but the LAPD still refuses to confirm that a body has been discovered.

The quotes by cops screaming to burn the cabin down from earlier in the siege can be heard in the news report below.

19. What can you tell me about al gore carrying around a brief case of blood

20. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    What can you tell me about al gore carrying around a brief case of blood

I really would only take that with a grain of salt. To be honest even if true, his business dealings with climate change, oil, etc...as well as policy agendas are far more important that any blood fetish he may have, lol.

21. Ax, if dormer did kill 4 innocent people, the fact that the LAPD said that doesn't bother me one bit. The guy was pure evil and missed an opportunity to approach his issues the right way if he was truly fired wrongly.

Additionally, the problems with this country become more evident with the social media response to this guy. Very sad.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

22. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Ax, if dormer did kill 4 innocent people, the fact that the LAPD said that doesn't bother me one bit. The guy was pure evil and missed an opportunity to approach his issues the right way if he was truly fired wrongly.

Additionally, the problems with this country become more evident with the social media response to this guy. Very sad.
    I believe in due process no matter how evil one may be, but I understand there may be situations killing someone needs to happen during a shootout. At the roadstop, go ahead and put a bullet in his head. Surrounded in a cabin....take him alive and process him though the court of law.

I agree with you what I saw on social media, and protestors sticking up for him is disgusting. Mainstream media glorified everything which doesnt help.

23. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

I believe in due process no matter how evil one may be, but I understand there may be situations killing someone needs to happen during a shootout. At the roadstop, go ahead and put a bullet in his head. Surrounded in a cabin....take him alive and process him though the court of law.

I agree with you what I saw on social media, and protestors sticking up for him is disgusting. Mainstream media glorified everything which doesnt help.
    Me too either its due process for all or for none. Shouldn't be able to pick and choose

24. “Russia Shot Down The Meteor” Theory Spreads Online

Wild hypotheses include “kinetic bombardment” weaponry aimed at Russia by US

Steve Watson
    Feb 15, 2013

The global news impact of the Russian meteorite has far outstripped the actual physical impact of the object today, reminding us just how quickly information, and potential disinformation, can spread via the internet.

Within minutes of the meteor’s impact alternative theories began to circulate that the object seen in the video had been shot down by Russian air defence missiles to prevent further destruction.

The theory seems to have stemmed from a report from the local Znak newspaper, which quoted an anonymous “military source” who claimed that the object was intercepted by an air defense unit at the Urzhumka settlement near Chelyabinsk.

According to the source, a missile salvo blew the meteorite apart at an altitude of 20 kilometers, scattering burning debris over the region.
    Russia Today picked up the report and sent it viral on the internet, adding that “Regnum news agency quoted a military source who claimed that the vapor condensation trail of the meteorite speaks to the fact that the meteorite was intercepted by air defenses.”

In the hours that have passed, the story has been tweeted and retweeted thousands of times.

The Russian regional Emergency Ministry has denied that any military air defenses were involved in the incident.

Witnesses in a town 50 kilometers from Chelyabinsk, where the meteor is thought to have hit, said they saw a streaking object suddenly burst into flames, break apart and fall to the ground. They then described a black cloud had hanging above the town. Witnesses in Chelyabinsk itself said that the air smelled like gunpowder after the object hit.

Reactions to the shoot down theory have been mixed, with detractors suggesting no upward missile vapour trail or intercepting object can be seen in the videos, and that it would be impossible to shoot down an object travelling with such speed at the trajectory it approached.

More wide eyed theorists have suggested that the object may not have been a meteor at all and could have been a satellite that was shot down, or some form of kinetic bombardment weapon aimed at Russia.

The latter theory seems to have stemmed from comments made by Russian nationalist lawmaker Vladimir Zhirinovsky, who claimed that the flashes and sonic booms witnessed were the results of a secret US weapons test.

Zhirinovsky, known for making such startling claims about advanced weaponry, suggested that he had advance knowledge of a test. He also claimed that US Secretary of State John Kerry had attempted to warn Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov about a coming “provocation” earlier this week, but couldn’t reach him.

It seems more likely, however, that the “provocation” Kerry had spent time trying to speak to Lavrov about by phone was in refernce to the recent nuclear test in North Korea.
    —————————————————————-
    Steve Watson is the London based writer and editor for Alex Jones’ Infowars.com, and Prisonplanet.com. He has a Masters Degree in International Relations from the School of Politics at The University of Nottingham, and a Bachelor Of Arts Degree in Literature and Creative Writing from Nottingham Trent University.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sonic Booms caught on camera

Взрыв метеорита над Челябинском

2013-02-15 Russia Meteor Sonic Boom

This video shows the meteorite streaking across the sky (at 4.36) and then 2 minutes and 20 seconds later the sonic boom hits:

ВЗРЫВ ЧЕЛЯБИНСК

Район цинкового завода метеоритный дождь

Взрыв метеорита в Челябинске 14.02.13

25. Federal Government Moves to Disarm Veterans

Kurt Nimmo
    February 22, 2013

Photo: US National Guard.

It’s no secret that the Department of Homeland Security considers returning veterans a threat to the established order. They said as much back in 2009 when they wrote in a reportexposed by Alex Jones and the alternative media: “Returning veterans possess combat skills and experience that are attractive to right-wing extremists… DHS/I&A is concerned that right-wing extremists will attempt to recruit and radicalize veterans in order to boost their violent capacities.”

Following the case of veteran Brandon Raub, who was abducted and held in a psychiatric ward for Facebook posts the government considered subversive, police in Ohio seized a veteran’s guns after he was adjudged to be mentally incompetent despite the fact a Veterans Administration psychiatric evaluation determined he was not mentally ill.

“Since the veteran is active in the so-called truth movement or patriot community, it is assumed that his involvement in this field is part of the reason why he has been targeted for psychiatric evaluation,” Paul Joseph Watson wrote on August 24, 2012.

According to constitutional attorney Michael Connelly, the government is now moving to strip veterans it determines to be mentally incompetent of their Second Amendment right to own a firearm. Connelly cites a letter “sent by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs to hundreds, perhaps thousands, of America’s heroes.”

“A determination of incompetency will prohibit you from purchasing, possessing, receiving, or transporting a firearm or ammunition,” the VA letter states. “If you knowingly violate any of these prohibitions, you may be fined, imprisoned, or both pursuant to the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, Pub.L.No. 103-159, as implemented at 18, United States Code 924(a)(2).”

This must be Barack Obama’s way of thanking our veterans for serving,” writes the Gateway Pundit. “US veterans are receiving letters from the government informing them that they are disabled and not allowed to own, purchase or possess a firearm. If the veteran does decide to purchase a firearm he will by fined, imprisoned or both… This comes on page 2 of the VA letter.”

See page 2, page 3

Connelly explains that the letter provides no specifics on the reasons for the proposed finding of incompetency and is based on a determination by a bureaucrat at the VA. “In every state in the United States no one can be declared incompetent to administer their own affairs without due process of law and that usually requires a judicial hearing with evidence being offered to prove to a judge that the person is indeed incompetent. This is a requirement of the Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution,” he writes.

Obviously, the Department of Veterans Affairs can’t be bothered by such impediments as the Constitution, particularly since they are clearly pushing to fulfill one of Obama’s main goals, the disarming of the American people. Janet Napolitano has already warned law enforcement that some of the most dangerous among us are America’s heroes, our veterans, and now according to this letter from the VA they can be prohibited from buying or even possessing a firearm because of a physical or mental disability.

The federal government is targeting veterans because it realizes that when martial law is declared and people are rounded up for political reasons – REX 84 and other military contingency plans demonstrate that the government has long planned for such an inevitability – the military experience of veterans will be crucial to any effective resistance.

“The reality is that Obama will not get all of the gun control measures he wants through Congress, and they wouldn’t be enough for him anyway,” Connelly concludes. “He wants a totally disarmed America so there will be no resistance to his plans to rob us of our nation. That means we have to ask who will be next. If you are receiving a Social Security check will you get one of these letters? Will the government declare that you are incompetent because of your age and therefore banned from firearm ownership. It certainly fits in with the philosophy and plans of the Obama administration. It is also certain that our military veterans don’t deserve this and neither do any other Americans.”
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 10:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 02:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 10:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50