Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 74 of 123 First ... 7273747576 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    Capital Gains tax.. Nuff said.
    Im in the process of making an llc so i can POSSIBLY get a little bit of tax relief. Over half my income goes to the feds and state-its terri le
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Well people....its tax season.

Here I am getting all my stuff together so I can write the IRS a check just because I was productive with my life. I can have it the other way around and make my situation to where I would qualify for welfare and get rewarded for being lazy, but for some reason deep down inside I prefer to have it the other way around.

I almost wanna tell people Im a self proprietor, but usually I just tell them the honest truth which is that I work for the goverment.
    If you worked for Alex Jones your income would be higher because he profits quite handsomely off fear. A millionaire who makes his money by using the reverse of Occam's Razor in all scenarios. Doesn't matter what happens just say they are coming for you, it's an inside job, it was all setup and watch that fear money come in.

Genius. We have always had citizens willing to believe it was all a part of the plan throughout time. That fear has always sold well--but in the age of the internet when anything can be setup to make it look however one wants-- it sells really really well.

A war for your mind? More like a war for your money....and with how easy it is to dupe so many people Jones is winning that war and laughing all the way to the bank (not that you can trust even your hometown bank because they are some Illuminati driven one world government super secret conspiracy plan to control you.) And you thought you could trust that old lady teller!

Long live paranoia.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

If you worked for Alex Jones your income would be higher because he profits quite handsomely off fear. A millionaire who makes his money by using the reverse of Occam's Razor in all scenarios. Doesn't matter what happens just say they are coming for you, it's an inside job, it was all setup and watch that fear money come in.

Genius. We have always had citizens willing to believe it was all a part of the plan throughout time. That fear has always sold well--but in the age of the internet when anything can be setup to make it look however one wants-- it sells really really well.

A war for your mind? More like a war for your money....and with how easy it is to dupe so many people Jones is winning that war and laughing all the way to the bank (not that you can trust even your hometown bank because they are some Illuminati driven one world government super secret conspiracy plan to control you.) And you thought you could trust that old lady teller!

Long live paranoia.
    I thought the $15 I spent on the Obama Deception was well worth it. Alex Jones while a wild personality has good info.

You said "inside jobs". Which cones from the jnfowars saying "9/11 was an inside job". Which it was. You are a sheep if you believe otherwise.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

Long live paranoia.
    There you go!
    This message was paid for by the Russians

5. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    I thought the $15 I spent on the Obama Deception was well worth it. Alex Jones while a wild personality has good info.

You said "inside jobs". Which cones from the jnfowars saying "9/11 was an inside job". Which it was. You are a sheep if you believe otherwise.
    Happens all the time, Its the usual campaign of discrediting the issues with the use of simple slogans and statements to dodge all the issues and centering everything over a single figure and running away with that.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post

Yes, sheep is an easy name when someone doesn't have an argument.

Remember this is from the site attempting to argue that Obama CAUSED Hurricane Sandy.

If I'm a sheep for not believing that then I'm proud to be covered in wool.

I'm sure Alex has great info. So much good info he's a rich man. And all he has to say is the government did it when ANYTHING happens. What a dream job.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

7. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Yes, sheep is an easy name when someone doesn't have an argument.

Remember this is from the site attempting to argue that Obama CAUSED Hurricane Sandy.

If I'm a sheep for not believing that then I'm proud to be covered in wool.

I'm sure Alex has great info. So much good info he's a rich man. And all he has to say is the government did it when ANYTHING happens. What a dream job.
    Not hurricane Sandy again...I dont understand why your so sensitive to that or any other "taboo" issues the regular Joe on the street doesnt think about. The importance of covering that issue is to inform of the science of weather modification, as well as questioning why it wasnt stopped to begin with and education on how our military does have weather weapons for war.

8. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Im in the process of making an llc so i can POSSIBLY get a little bit of tax relief. Over half my income goes to the feds and state-its terri le
    llc? What is that?

I have to pay more because Im a self proprietor, my medicare and SS are doubled (although I can use that itself as a deduction)...50% in your case is straight out beyond criminal.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Not hurricane Sandy again...I dont understand why your so sensitive to that or any other "taboo" issues the regular Joe on the street doesnt think about. The importance of covering that issue is to inform of the science of weather modification, as well as questioning why it wasnt stopped to begin with and education on how our military does have weather weapons for war.
    What is taboo about blaming hidden individuals for everything that happens in an effort to drive people to your website and profit off them?

I've already said (and you KNOW this is true) that AJ has an answer pre-made for anything that happens. It's ALL PART OF THE PLAN. THEY ARE COMING FOR YOU.

It's a website that writes itself.

Step one: Wait for "bad" thing to happen. Yes, even a hurricane.

Step two: Tell people the government did it on purpose.

Step three: Laugh as millions of dollars come in while you "tell people you have their best interest in mind."

The average Joe on the street doesn't think how stupid and devoid of logic most of the stuff in this thread is so he is perfect for buying into the fear based business of conspiracy.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

10. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    What is taboo about blaming hidden individuals for everything that happens in an effort to drive people to your website and profit off them?

I've already said (and you KNOW this is true) that AJ has an answer pre-made for anything that happens. It's ALL PART OF THE PLAN. THEY ARE COMING FOR YOU.

It's a website that writes itself.

Step one: Wait for "bad" thing to happen. Yes, even a hurricane.

Step two: Tell people the government did it on purpose.

Step three: Laugh as millions of dollars come in while you "tell people you have their best interest in mind."

The average Joe on the street doesn't think how stupid and devoid of logic most of the stuff in this thread is so he is perfect for buying into the fear based business of conspiracy.
    Alex isnt my central figure in my life, you persistently obsess over him.

Anyways, it costs money to fund operations, and people should also be awarded for their time into it. Personally, I would love to turn a trillion dollar operation so I can really finance the message that is important to many.

11. This is a direct quote:

Hurricane Sandy is being described as the “worst storm in 100 years” and will possibly mutate to super-storm status once it combines with a polar air mass over the eastern United States enabling it to cause widespread damage and chaos, but how convenient is the timing of this “natural” event in regards to the election? Is it possible that the storm is a contrived event designed to throw the election for Obama?
    Seriously laughing my ass off at the use of "natural." Yep, Obama just created Hurricane Sandy. Where was he during Katrina anyways? How do we know he didn't do that? What about Hurricane Andrew? "Natural" event? Yeah right. Just what they want the sheeple to believe.

Oh no big deal though, they just wanted to talk about weather modification. It's just to start talking about it they actually questioned if it was a coincidence that it happened during election season.

Honestly the sheer stupidity of that quote makes me want to gag. And to think that guy makes significantly more money than me because of how easy it is to scare some people and the power of confirmation bias. All of Alex Jones readers WANT to believe the government does everything. So he tells them. He informs them over and over again that what they want to believe is correct. Then he cashes the check.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

12. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Alex isnt my central figure in my life, you persistently obsess over him.

Anyways, it costs money to fund operations, and people should also be awarded for their time into it. Personally, I would love to turn a trillion dollar operation so I can really finance the message that is important to many.
    Have you ever read any of the You are Not So Smart blog or book? It's a collection of how people's minds talk them into stuff that doesn't make any sense, but they think it does. Things like the Texas Sharpshooter Fallacy, Confirmation Bias, Availability Heuristic, etc. These are the types of things fear peddlers like AJ use to make big bucks. And none of it is new. Nostradmus, Kennedy Lincoln comparisons, we can setup anything we really want to believe.

I use Alex because you quote him so often and he shows exactly how these type of people have always made a profit. Fear has and always will be a big seller. Glenn Beck would not have had a popular radio program if he talked about how good things were. Mark Levin doesn't talk about positive developments. The left has their share of people like this as well.

Now these types of conspiracies aren't new and they were never uncommon. It's just EASIER than ever to use them. Photoshop, just finding "some witness", etc. Nothing needs to be done too clearly to convince people who WANT to believe.

Ronald= 6
    Wilson= 6
    Reagan= 6

The anti-Christ is among us!

I'd believe things were occasionally an inside job more often if the fear peddlers didn't say EVERYTHING is an inside job. That doesn't make any goddamn sense. Until Jones gets bored he doesn't have to work, he just has to wait. And when something happens he knows JUST who his readers want to believe did it and so he tells them they did.

Because to them if it happened in the world....the government caused it. Yes...even a hurricane. Now I wonder who the government is setting up to win the Super Bowl? What about the NBA games tonight? And how about my sisters kids t-ball game? You're a sheep if you don't believe they are doing it all.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

13. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

Seriously laughing my ass off at the use of "natural." Yep, Obama just created Hurricane Sandy. Where was he during Katrina anyways? How do we know he didn't do that? What about Hurricane Andrew? "Natural" event? Yeah right. Just what they want the sheeple to believe.
    This is the same reaction I got in China when I was caught up in a major snowstorm in Beijing back in 2009. I was telling my family that my english news was reporting that it was a major snowstorm created by the Chinese government. They all were rolling their eyes until they turned the TV on and the Chinese goverment was admitting it was their mistake, lol

14. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Because to them if it happened in the world....the government caused it. Yes...even a hurricane. Now I wonder who the government is setting up to win the Super Bowl? What about the NBA games tonight? And how about my sisters kids t-ball game? You're a sheep if you don't believe they are doing it all.
    I love your imagination, and I get it....your slightly skeptical, Ill get over it.

Now excuse me for now, Id like to keep the focus here back to the tyrannical 16th amendment, the IRS and building a movement/support in the fitness industry to support its abolishment.

15. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    This is the same reaction I got in China when I was caught up in a major snowstorm in Beijing back in 2009. I was telling my family that my english news was reporting that it was a major snowstorm created by the Chinese government. They all were rolling their eyes until they turned the TV on and the Chinese goverment was admitting it was their mistake, lol
    I guess it makes sense to assume all weather is manipulated by governments then right?

Can you figure out why Mitt Romney did not make it more known that President Obama was using weather modifications to create a super storm so he could look good helping out people? I imagine many Americans would be sickened to know the President caused a destructive storm on purpose so he could win votes.

Ah, I know....Mitt Romney is on the inside as well.

Again, Occam's Razor is never a thought to AJ. Why does everything in here have to assume the most complicated and amazingly connected position? It would be one thing if it was just something happening now and then. Yet conspiracy theorists find that in EVERYTHING that happens.

Rationally that doesn't make sense. It doesn't make sense at all. I think deep down you know this even on some of the stuff you post.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

16. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I love your imagination, and I get it....your slightly skeptical, Ill get over it.

Now excuse me for now, Id like to keep the focus here atm on the tyrannical 16th amendment, the IRS and building a movement and support in the fitness industry to support its abolishment.
    I'm not even pro government on most stuff, I just can't believe some of the stuff people can actually propose as plausible. I'll step out yet again!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

17. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I'm not even pro government on most stuff, I just can't believe some of the stuff people can actually propose as plausible. I'll step out yet again!
    Why would it not be plausible? It was radical to institute the income tax in the first place. Now its radical to abolish it?

We have to start somewhere....we have things setting in place, for example...my social security statement this year states on the front cover that the system is in trouble and by 2036 people will only get .76 cents to the dollar, and its going to downfall greatly from there on unless big changes take place right away. We should support a system to phase it out, and compensate the people who payed into it.

Also, if we continue the Ron Paul momentum (it should be about the movement, not the man) we can easily budget out all that is spent on income taxes and make a phase out of it work....this of course relies on building the support system for the Campaign for Liberty as well as others.

18. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Why would it not be plausible? It was radical to institute the income tax in the first place. Now its radical to abolish it?

We have to start somewhere....we have things setting in place, for example...my social security statement this year states on the front cover that the system is in trouble and by 2036 people will only get .76 cents to the dollar, and its going to downfall greatly from there on unless big changes take place right away. We should support a system to phase it out, and compensate the people who payed into it.

Also, if we continue the Ron Paul momentum (it should be about the movement, not the man) we can easily budget out all that is spent on income taxes and make a phase out of it work....this of course relies on building the support system for the Campaign for Liberty as well as others.
    When you talk about some of these things you have my attention and help. When people ONLY talk about the government being responsible for every disease, death, and destruction in the world it has me laughing. Personally the movement (imo) will have more success when it loses the beyond radical paranoia.

When one talks about structural problems or tax reform you can get people to listen. If you put that in the middle of "government did Sandy Hook, 9/11, OBL isn't dead, government shot Tupac, government killed Kennedy, government caused droughts, government caused Woodstock, government made hurricanes, government did Aurora CO, government did Oklahoma City bombing, government did Nancy Kerrigan's knee" then you're going to lose a lot of rational people who may be able to help out what you say you want.

Anyways, that's how I believe most will look at things. The above just comes off like someone has schizophrenia.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

19. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    When you talk about some of these things you have my attention and help. When people ONLY talk about the government being responsible for every disease, death, and destruction in the world it has me laughing.
    Yes Geo...I could have sworn the reason I developed golfers elbow a couple of weeks ago is that the IRS was reading my posts here on anabolicminds and they called in a order to HAARP to zap me with some of that stuff to mess up my training!

j/k

20. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

llc? What is that?

I have to pay more because Im a self proprietor, my medicare and SS are doubled (although I can use that itself as a deduction)...50% in your case is straight out beyond criminal.
    Limited Liability Corporation. Ill have to find a few "investors" to own "stock" in my buisness. That way ill only have to pay the 25% capital gains tax and then state taxes instead of tje egregious 39% or whatever the top income bracket is paying nowadays

21. 35 plus about 3.8% to the fed is what im looking at now

Soooo 38.8% to the fed....yeah...

22. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post

I just want to get this straight.

You think the United States government was responsible for 9/11 and a whole bunch of other terrible things in this thread it would seem.

In response to that you STILL live in this country AND you talk **** about that very gov't frequently on a public forum?

If I thought the U.S. was responsible for all the **** in this thread on purpose not only would I move to another country, but for the health and safety of my family I wouldn't do anything as crazy as put down a government that did all that stuff on an easily readable public forum. In fact I would keep as low a profile as possible in fear.

So either you don't ACTUALLY believe all this nonsense fully or you're an idiot who is taking a gigantic risk with the safety of yourself and your family. It's not even difficult logic.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

23. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    In response to that you STILL live in this country AND you talk **** about that very gov't frequently on a public forum?

If I thought the U.S. was responsible for all the **** in this thread on purpose not only would I move to another country, but for the health and safety of my family I wouldn't do anything as crazy as put down a government that did all that stuff on an easily readable public forum. In fact I would keep as low a profile as possible in fear.

So either you don't ACTUALLY believe all this nonsense fully or you're an idiot who is taking a gigantic risk with the safety of yourself and your family. It's not even difficult logic.
    That would be your choice, and I would respect and understand that. Many people through history are just willing to take all the risks associated with exposing goverment tyranny, and I thank them for that. You may want to stay low to protect the safety of your family, but then there is the risk of doing nothing and risking the future of your family anyways.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    When one talks about structural problems or tax reform you can get people to listen. If you put that in the middle of "government did Sandy Hook, 9/11, OBL isn't dead, government shot Tupac, government killed Kennedy, government caused droughts, government caused Woodstock, government made hurricanes, government did Aurora CO, government did Oklahoma City bombing, government did Nancy Kerrigan's knee" then you're going to lose a lot of rational people who may be able to help out what you say you want.

Anyways, that's how I believe most will look at things. The above just comes off like someone has schizophrenia.
    Hmmm...was re-reading everything and I think I missed this or you edited it in.

Anyways, your pretty much right. I do go all out in this thread, but it definitely helps to use skillful means in real life.

Although around where I live you can talk to at least half the people around about the goverment staging 9/11 and all, its best to stick to structural issues if you dont know people. Policy reform as well as other issues within a realistic reach helps you recruit new people to take you seriously. When asked about coming out with the truth about 9/11, Ron Paul has stated that he wouldnt be able to handle the controversy and he has too many things on his plate such as the Federal Reserve.

25. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    That would be your choice, and I would respect and understand that. Many people through history are just willing to take all the risks associated with exposing goverment tyranny, and I thank them for that. You may want to stay low to protect the safety of your family, but then there is the risk of doing nothing and risking the future of your family anyways.
    I just think if anyone was actually believing the government was capable of all the things in this thread they would not post about in on a bodybuilding forum.

Tyranny and corruption exist and always have and I would gladly fight against either. However the risk when one tries to claim every action that happens is the government at work is that people ignore the fighting tyranny and corruption part and focus on the "well all this can't POSSIBLY true part." Which again whether he would admit it or not has to be the conclusion zach thinks because he would not deal with all this information by just going to his job everyday and posting about it on a bodybuilding board if that makes sense. In fact, no rational actor in this thread would do that.

Are some links in this thread correct? Probably so. Are all links? Of course not. Not even remotely plausible. I know you have mentioned before you don't necessarily believe everything you post in here though as this discussion is not new my friend. Rock on.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

26. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

I just think if anyone was actually believing the government was capable of all the things in this thread they would not post about in on a bodybuilding forum.

Tyranny and corruption exist and always have and I would gladly fight against either. However the risk when one tries to claim every action that happens is the government at work is that people ignore the fighting tyranny and corruption part and focus on the "well all this can't POSSIBLY true part." Which again whether he would admit it or not has to be the conclusion zach thinks because he would not deal with all this information by just going to his job everyday and posting about it on a bodybuilding board if that makes sense. In fact, no rational actor in this thread would do that.

Are some links in this thread correct? Probably so. Are all links? Of course not. Not even remotely plausible. I know you have mentioned before you don't necessarily believe everything you post in here though as this discussion is not new my friend. Rock on.
    It's funny because I've talked to numerous veterans who compltetly agree with a lot of the information posted in this thread. I feel they have a better grasp and connection to gov corruption than the average citizen.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

27. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    It's funny because I've talked to numerous veterans who compltetly agree with a lot of the information posted in this thread. I feel they have a better grasp and connection to gov corruption than the average citizen.
    One always believes exactly what one wants to believe. If someone wants to think the moon landing was faked or other such stuff the internet can confirm whatever bias one wishes to have. I suppose it could be said for my point of view as well, but I'm not the one who must make such logical leaps and somersaults to get to Obama caused Hurricane Sandy. I believe what logic, reason, and rationality tell me is most likely. As a student of history I realize the snake oil peddlers and end of times people have long profited off the fear of men. Always been good money in scaring the **** out of people and always will be. No one wants to think about good things we want to be told what to fear, when to fear, and how to prepare.

Would you like to buy my 29.99 dollar book that can help your family survive? Visit my website daily and you may have a chance before THEY get you. THEY are all working together, all cooperating, all trying to achieve their sick goal. With my help (and your money) we can win. Now the media will deny this and all your friends will to because they don't know. See it's only a collection of us who are privy to this inside information. No one else is aware. THEY want it that way. With my show, site, book, t-shirt, and your money we may have a chance. Now anyone who says otherwise is listening to bias and faulty information controlled by THEY. I'm the only one you can trust. I'm the only one speaking the truth. Everyone else is biased. Teaming together. Don't take a chance reading or listening to someone else. You know you can trust me. I am not biased at all. Trust me. All those guys are. Big time. Total bias. But not me. Just make sure you subscribe. Buy the book. Give the website hits. Be my teammate. I'm not against you like them. I'm WITH you.

However I'm presenting this to someone who is looking towards a super old book and seeing predictions there lined up similar to the current times we live in. Making the same logical and rational mistake of every doomsday prediction that has taken place throughout history. These are actually the best times ever, but like I said one can always confirm what they really want to be true.

A long history of grab your text and children for the time is now. Perhaps you will be correct where so many others have been wrong before. Time will tell, but history is decidedly on my side. This indeed is the worst of all times and the end is coming...it always has been. That silver snaked tongue that caused people to believe Clinton or Reagan is the anti-christ has been replaced by the new leader....until 2016 when we elect the newest person who must finally be bringing in the end. Hopefully you're not like the guy who blew his life savings on Rapture billboards. Hard to buy supplements when bankrupt.

http://www.economist.com/node/3490697
    EvoMuse Products Rep

28. Thats fine and dandy but this is just more on running away from specific issues I post in this thread. Just because I want to bring about awareness on weaponized weather science at a certain point in this thread, doesnt mean the landing on the moon was fake, I really believe Obama called in HAARP to launch hurricane Sandy or I follow the stories in the article you posted. This thread is primarily about bringing and questioning real issues and not necessarily being conclusive about everything at the same time. If your reaction is fake landing on the moon and Obama being not just an illegal alien, but an alien from planet k69 instead of addressing each issue one by one your not gonna get much out of here than perhaps a good time trying to knock it which I really dont mind the comedy time to time

I personally think people are sheep that dont question how some hairy smelly near dead kidney failing monkey in a cave plotted 4 airplanes to be hijacked w/ 3 of them crashing into building while jets were scrambling out in the ocean confused as they were running a mock drill for the same scenario at the same time the morning Dick Cheney took control of NORAD while Mr. Cheney is in the bunker giving a stand down order as the plane was approaching the Pentagon which the 9/11 commission omitted the Transportation Secretaries testimony in their book.

Really, the greatest military force in the world and our military is running around stupid over the Atlantic ocean? People that dont question that are sheep. But no I dont accuse those people of believing the fake landing on the moon or the fact that they are the ones running around in fear of Santa Clause in a cave launching terror attacks, I just try to directly question and investigate the facts. I dont discredit by using Cultural Revolution slogans and point to the moon and correlate them to stories from 1,500 years ago.

Maybe the dinosaurs drove trucks and thats the reason glaciers melted, so Obama was right about that and he is the birthchild of a dead Area 51 alien, who knows but that at least proves building 7 collapsed at free fall speed due to some candle fires and we can ignore scientific evidence and stick to the least likely of all hypothesis and swim out in the Atlantic ocean with our military.

29. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Thats fine and dandy but this is just more on running away from specific issues I post in this thread. Just because I want to bring about awareness on weaponized weather science at a certain point in this thread, doesnt mean the landing on the moon was fake, I really believe Obama called in HAARP to launch hurricane Sandy or I follow the stories in the article you posted. This thread is primarily about bringing and questioning real issues, if your reaction is fake landing on the moon instead of addressing each issue one by one your not gonna get much out of here.

I personally think people are sheep that dont question how some hairy smelly near dead kidney failing monkey in a cave plotted 4 airplanes to be hijacked w/ 3 of them crashing into building while jets were scrambling out in the ocean confused as they were running a mock drill for the same scenario at the same time the morning Dick Cheney took control of NORAD while Mr. Cheney is in the bunker giving a stand down order as the plane was approaching the Pentagon which the 9/11 commission omitted the Transportation Secretaries testimony in their book.

Really, the greatest military force in the world and our military is running around stupid over the Atlantic ocean? People that dont question that are sheep. But no I dont accuse those people of believing the fake landing on the moon or the fact that they are the ones running around in fear of Santa Clause in a cave launching terror attacks, I just try to directly question and investigate the facts. I dont discredit by using Cultural Revolution slogans and point to the moon and correlate them to stories from 1,500 years ago.
    E
    Maybe the dinosaurs drove trucks and thats the reason glaciers melted, so Obama was right about that and he is the birthchild of a dead Area 51 alien, who knows but that at least proves building 7 collapsed at free fall speed due to some candle fires.
    Which is fine, I was just pointing out the flaws with confirmation bias. If one wants to believe something evidence can be found for any wacky story or belief. My point was throughout history different civilizations and different religions have preached that the time they live is the end of the world. So far 100% of those predictions have been wrong.

But maybe THIS time will be different. And I was talking about someone else's views, not yours!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

30. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Which is fine, I was just pointing out the flaws with confirmation bias. If one wants to believe something evidence can be found for any wacky story or belief. My point was throughout history different civilizations and different religions have preached that the time they live is the end of the world. So far 100% of those predictions have been wrong.

But maybe THIS time will be different. And I was talking about someone else's views, not yours!
    Yeah....and when it doesnt end the time its supposed to and life caries on as usual, its changed to "We meant, the end of the world as you know it. Things are very different now...." or "Its not what you think, this is just the first stage of a series of steps to the end of the world..., just hold on tight!"
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 11:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 03:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 11:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50