Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 7 of 121 First ... 56789 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    say for example that bin laden died in 2001....what purpose would there be for rolling him out NOW?

    i feel obama is holding back releasing pics of dead bin laden until close to election time-his position at that time will dictate rather or not he uses his 'trump' card. if obama is behind or close you can bet those pics will be released.
    A lot of people in America are starting to question what the goverment has been doing for the past couple of years. This will help them focus there attention else where. Also, dumb americas will be crazy patriotic and support more laws that take away are freedoms. Obama will probally be re-elected after this "news".


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    I agree as long as it's within reason!

    Accusing the U.S. Government of commiting a conspiracy that slaughtered over 3,000 inocent US citizens in front of the whole world to see and then ensure they have all their T's crossed and I's dotted it a tall fricken order if you ask me! lol That is hardly within reason!


    Calling somebody a witness does not make them a witness!
    Calling somebody an expert does not make them an expert!
    Calling somebody credible does not make them credible!
    How about the tuskeegee experiment. Our government took 600 black men, gave them syphilis and followed up with them till they died. Killing 3000 isn't a huge stretch.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    How about the tuskeegee experiment. Our government took 600 black men, gave them syphilis and followed up with them till they died. Killing 3000 isn't a huge stretch.
    i still can't believe they released that information.....i am sure there are many of those kind of cases that will never see the light of day.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i still can't believe they released that information.....i am sure there are many of those kind of cases that will never see the light of day.
    And for that, they didn't do it over money, or power. They killed 600 men out of medical curiosity, just to see how the disease progressed untreated. So to think they wouldn't kill 3000 for money and power is silly.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Here is Kevin Tillman, Pat Tillman's brother.

    I know its a video and you discredit every video in existence, but its brother, HIS BROTHER WITH THEIR MOTHER BY HIS SIDE!!!

    Now if there is a question you should ask, it would be, Why did our government kill Pat Tillman? Was it perhaps that he was whistle-blowing to his family about the truth of the Afghanistan War? And that he was telling him family that he was prepared to go back home and tell ALL the Americans the truth!?

    nahh there is no emotional bias in their testimony! LOL so now the US government killed thousands of inocents in 911 and then assasinated Pat Tillman because somehow he knew that the Afghan war was started under false pretense? Oh this is rich! Keep it comming because at this point it's pure comedy!

    How about Katrina? We did that too right? The ole Bush hurrican machine right? lol. Cmon I know you have something about Katrina!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    How about the tuskeegee experiment. Our government took 600 black men, gave them syphilis and followed up with them till they died. Killing 3000 isn't a huge stretch.
    600 poor black men were administered the TE in Alabama in front of the whole world to see in live time? Wow I didn't know that...


    Hardly the same thing. Nice try

  7. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    And for that, they didn't do it over money, or power. They killed 600 men out of medical curiosity, just to see how the disease progressed untreated. So to think they wouldn't kill 3000 for money and power is silly.
    You do realize that it was a hella different country back then right? especially if you were a poor african american from Alabama!

    Cmon dude use soem common sense here!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    You do realize that it was a hella different country back then right? especially if you were a poor african american from Alabama!

    Cmon dude use soem common sense here!
    How about you use some common sense? You are the one trying to say our government is so noble they'd never do anything like that. Sure it was a different country back then, and nobody had as much money or power on the line and at risk back then as we do today. So common sense says its less surprising that they would do it today than back them as them doing it today carries personal ramifications for them.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    How about you use some common sense? You are the one trying to say our government is so noble they'd never do anything like that. Sure it was a different country back then, and nobody had as much money or power on the line and at risk back then as we do today. So common sense says its less surprising that they would do it today than back them as them doing it today carries personal ramifications for them.
    Your really smart. And you make me feel dumb. You are 100% right. I dont know what positive ramifications came to those that were involved with 911 but if you say so! LOL

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    Your really smart. And you make me feel dumb. You are 100% right. I dont know what positive ramifications came to those that were involved with 911 but if you say so! LOL
    there is a little matter of 2.3 trillion dollars being 'missing'.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    there is a little matter of 2.3 trillion dollars being 'missing'.
    cite?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    cite?
    what....you don't know about 2.3 trillion dollars being 'missing'. imagine that!!!


    911 or not, there should have been an investigation into that kind of money being unaccounted for-but after 911 it was never mentioned again????????????????????????? ???????????
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    Your really smart. And you make me feel dumb. You are 100% right. I dont know what positive ramifications came to those that were involved with 911 but if you say so! LOL
    How much was the Haliburton no bid contract worth ? How much was being able to take away our right to privacy worth? If you are so naive as to think that our government officials had nothing to gain in declaring war, then I suppose your "believe whatever the government tells me" position makes sense.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    what....you don't know about 2.3 trillion dollars being 'missing'. imagine that!!!


    911 or not, there should have been an investigation into that kind of money being unaccounted for-but after 911 it was never mentioned again????????????????????????? ???????????
    Cite?

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    How much was the Haliburton no bid contract worth ? How much was being able to take away our right to privacy worth? If you are so naive as to think that our government officials had nothing to gain in declaring war, then I suppose your "believe whatever the government tells me" position makes sense.
    no bid? no they were the only ones allowed to bid because they were the only ones that could handle it anyway.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    cite?
    I dont think BigT needs to cite you...you were already supplied with Donald Rumsfeld's admission on 9/10/2011, but since its a video "its fake"

    You are also not looking that all the data of the missing 2.3 million happen to be in the room the Pentagon was hit and Ill re-ad that **** Cheney gave the stand-down order as the plane was reaching Washington.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    nahh there is no emotional bias in their testimony! LOL so now the US government killed thousands of inocents in 911 and then assasinated Pat Tillman because somehow he knew that the Afghan war was started under false pretense? Oh this is rich! Keep it comming because at this point it's pure comedy!

    How about Katrina? We did that too right? The ole Bush hurrican machine right? lol. Cmon I know you have something about Katrina!
    Your not looking into anything, the Pat Tillman case had nothing to do with him going over there and finding out we went to war over false flag terror.

    Maybe it had to do with the Military helping the locals grow opium plants, I can supply you with the Military admitting it on Fox news, but since its a video according to you "its fake"

    The fact is Pat Tillman wanted to tell the American people what the USA was doing over in Afghanistan, he was going to be a first hand front of the lines whistle-blower, ask his family they will show you the letters he wrote prior to his passing.


    Ill post the video for other people following the thread though, I please ask you to not watch it since a actual Military member admits it on a video "its fake"

    So here we are, the military grows the opium, but when they catch you with it you get arrested.



    Wayne Madsen Reports CIA Control of Afghanistan's Opium Fields

    A: This is just the main-lining of the double think of the mind control, because they can't hide it anymore. That Ok, we're growing it, but we're doing it to fight AL-Qeida.

    W: Oh Absolutely, and it's not just ... Now we have reports that from the United Nations that it's not just heroin and opium coming out of Afghanistan, but it's cannabis. So they have actually found a new cash crop to deal in.

    A: You heard it! The troops help grow it. So, our men and women are now farmers for the CIA.

    W: That's right, and the biggest problem is where is this heroin going to. It's getting to across the border into Kazekstan, to the north and winding up on the old silk route, the Silk Road. It's going east into China and west into Europe. Of course the Russian government, the Chinese government are well aware of the fact that this stuff is coming out of Afghanistan. Who is involved in this illicit trade, you got Karzai, Hamid Karzai's brother is one of the biggest drug war lords in Afghanistan.

    A: Let me stop you again. New York Times just admits the whole thing. Right here, "U.S. turns blind eye to Opium in Afghan trade". They're not turning blind eye, They're right there getting the goodies, go ahead.

    W: Right. The biggest fear of China is that they are looking at this as another Opium War. We already have report coming out of the Udan province in China that young men are getting hooked on this stuff. They know where it is coming out of. They are not good and frankly they are not happy about it. The history of the Opium Wars with the British and China. They understand that that's what helped defeat the Chinese before and they are worried that the west has more designs now.

    A: That's important. This is a British model. Skull and bones that set up our CIA on record was a British model to use a drug war to take over the U.S., because they had already done it one hundred years before in China with the Opium war. That's how they corrupted the police, that's how they took over the society.

    W: We also know that the route to the west, to Europe, goes through Turkey. What we are seeing now with the present Turkish government uncovering this deep state that has existed in Turkey for a number of years. That, part and parcel of that deep state, it's called the ?argetacon? network is the trafficking in opium. The opium is coming via land from Afghanistan.

    A: Continue

    W: So, from Turkey where does it go? It goes through the Balkans where our friends with the Kosovo Liberation Army has dealt with them for years. You know, that's the Madeline Albright's good friend. She set up the KLA. Once it hits Kosovo, boom, France, Germany, Scandinavia, the Netherlands, Italy, that's where the money is made on the street.

    [watch the rest of the video]

    A: We were just talking about how the troops are on FOX News saying they help the Afghans grow the opium. It's come out the contractors are shipping the heroine out. If they can get on the news and admit they are growing the opium, but to say it is to fight Al-Qeida, they can take your pension funds, everything else and they are going to. They are announcing it.

  16. Operation Northwoods, Project Mongoose, Tuskeegee Experiement, Iran-Contra Affair and the rise of Freeway Ricky Ross, propoganda to legislate marijuana, Karzai's bro on CIA payroll, 30,000 dead from FDA approved Vioxx and Celebrex after Dr. admitted to faking studies, Port-Saint-Espirit CIA LSD bread experiment, literally no opium products from Afghanistan until we invaded now they supply 90% of heroin--confirmed by Rodney Stich, CIA control of the Golden Triangle, invasion of Iraq, shady OBL operation, cover-up of Pat Tillman's death, Wikileaks on death of honeybees, oil invasion in Iraq, etc.-----I'm not talking about little grey men ruling the world, I'm not even talking about 9/11 being government-conspired-- these are legitimate, and most have been confirmed and/or admitted by our government or former officials. Hell, Oliver North got off scot-free from Iran-Contra for cooperating and even got a nice little bit on Fox. To say that the government isn't capable of causing the death of 3,000 people or faking the death of a terrorist to generate support for a failing war, economy, and president, is irresponsible.

    It is NOT unpatriotic to question our govermment and demand accountability. In fact, that is the exact opposite of the truth. The more critical the population, the more the government has to remain honest or fear public backlash. However, we gave all of that up in fear and OBL got exactly what he wanted: worldwide hatred of America, especially among Muslims, our economy to fall recklessly, the potrayal of Americans as barbaric and unjust bullies, the inciting of war on nations when the attacks came from a few. Do I think OBL was involved in 9/11, yeah I sure do. However, his death, whether it came now, or 10 years ago, is completely irrelevant. His legacy was the mess we made and the liberty we forfeited. "People should not fear their government, a governemnt should fear its people." - Alan Moore

    These same people that dismiss all government criticism as a conspiracy theory, are the same ones that pledge allegiance to and allow corporations to bankrupt this country and support their own citizens and friends being killed for empire-building, unjust exploitation of foreign resources, and domestic rape by pharmaceutical companies and the rich.

    Don't fear progress, evolution, or change. Be the catalyst. That's TRULY what our forefathers did. They weren't sitting on their asses believing everything they were told and letting their "government" control them.

  17. Also, how many people have died as a result of the Drug War, the War on Terror, unregulated medicine that tooks months to come off the shelves after people died as a result of taking it? How many of our citizens died in frivilous wars such as Vietnam? How many people of Lao are forced to live in the wilderness because our government hired them to fight communism in Laos and now they can't show their faces in light of the communist Lao government? How many citizens have died in Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan? How much bull**** propoganda was thrown at us about Libya, but they forgot to tell us Libya has the 9th largest oil reserves in the world? What ever happened to those "savage" natives that lived here when we arrived? Yeah, 3,000 sure seems like a small number.

  18. First. I have to actually support boat on something.

    He was arguing pretty intelligently... A spelling comment is a low blow.
    And pretty lame to bring up.

    Secondly Boat... you are 100% right... "truthers" if that's what we want to call people who like to seek the truth, do a fantastic job of making an ass out of themselves. There are actual reasons that this happens, but I don't have the brain power to type an essay about the stereotypical person most likely to be influenced by information contradictory to popular opinion. The crazy "truthers" you are referring to are just an embarrassment to themselves NOT to the cause they are trying to represent as pitifully as they may be representing it.

    I say this only because if I wasn't exposed to the intelligent side of people really seeking the truth and only the morons echoing ideas and "conspiracy theory's", I would still be on your side giving the cold shoulder to any ideas that shake the foundation of what we are taught to believe.

    Also, I'm impressed by so many people on this thread sanding up for what they believe in and discussing things that aren't always easy to chew on. Realize the vast majority of people are much too pathetic and empathetic to even understand either side of this argument.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicRyan1 View Post
    Not to change the topic... But who in their right mind thinks the FDA is really looking out for the peoples best interest most of the time...
    They're not. Ever. At's all money and politics with them otherwise we would have dozens of products on the market that Europe freely stocks there shelves with that are in favor of our well-being but they would put other companies out of business.

    As for the original topic: wanna know my theory? Osama isn't dead - he's in our custody being "intensively questioned" like all the other prisoners we've taken. A bunch of government croanies are having their way with the bastard trying to get information and a spiteful nut off until he dies from exasperation.

  20. I am amazed at the fake patriotism that runs through some people. At the end of the day our government has proved time and again to be capable of things that we cannot fathom, and then lie about it. At the end of the day we will never know the full extent to their involvement in certain affairs, however, with the past as our guides, we cannot discount anything.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    As for the original topic: wanna know my theory? Osama isn't dead - he's in our custody being "intensively questioned" like all the other prisoners we've taken. A bunch of government croanies are having their way with the bastard trying to get information and a spiteful nut off until he dies from exasperation.
    This is a fantastic point...Im going to put my belief on the side that he died years ago and elaborate on this for a second...

    If Osama Bin Laden was the head guy, and he was un-armed, wouldnt the government take him alive and interrogate him? If "torture worked so well" that some claim led to his capture, shouldnt we be torturing Osama Bin Laden and getting information out of him about potential coming terrorists and terrorists attacks? Why would they "kill" they #1 witness, the leader, the most knowledgeable terrorist, the one directing the traffic and lose out of all the information that we would have gotten if we water boarded that so many claim to be so effective?

    You can now say that if there is another terrorist attack, the government needs to take full accountability for it because we killed the guy who would have (by forceful interrogation) supplied us with the information to stop it and also catch those involved in the plot before it comes to fruition. If 500,000 die in the next terrorist attack the US government should be held responsible for all their deaths due to their irresponsibility of killing the #1 source of information.

    Ill add...We killed him...yeah we went to war in 2 countries, invaded several others because of him. Now that he is "gone" why arent they bringing the troops home, we got what we wanted didnt we? Trillions of dollars, 5,000 troops dead, tens of thousands wounded because of 1 man...mission accomplished! Now where is the withdrawal? We marched right, its now as simple as marching right out!

  22. The best or I should say the most efficient way to control public opinion is by the use of fear.
    If OBL had been found to be held up in a compound. It would be far more advantageous to take him prisoner. Make the al qaeda lieutenants think that he had told the US government much.

    Or at lest make them think that he possibley talked.
    Hold OBL and make them sweet it out for months if not years. Show photos of OBL in shackles surrounded by armed guards and dogs.
    But no.... lets go in and destroy the single best source of intell we could ever dream of getting our hands on in the WAR AGAINST TERROR !!! Yes !!! lets just go in and kill him and not worry about the wealth of information we could very easily extract from him.

    The problem is, the government or what ever you want to label the ones running things is ...is they think the common man is just gullible and naive. and, as we have seen by many posts in this thread.. for many people here, it appears to be the case..

  23. also don't forget that the vietnam war was also started on a false pretense. there is no limit to what the government is capable of it it suits the needs of the real powers in this country-corporate america!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  24. CBS Demonizes Constitutionalists

    Kurt Nimmo
    May 16, 2011

    In a 60 Minutes hit piece, constitutionalists who believe the federal government has grabbed too much power and has become tyrannical are lumped in with Jerry Kane and his 16-year-old son Joseph. Kane and his son, who claimed to be aligned with the sovereign citizen movement, gunned down two Arkansas cops during a traffic stop and were killed by police 90 minutes later.

    The CBS video attempts to connect constitutionalists and members of the sovereign citizen movement to Terry Nichols, the Oklahoma City bombing, and supposedly racist militias. It uniformly portrays those who argue the government has violated its constitutional mandate as violent, insane, and possibly racist. It insinuates that if you have a problem with income taxes or are an advocate of states rights under the Tenth Amendment, you are an extremist and domestic terrorist.

    Sovereign Citizen Movement - CBS Hit Piece


  25. Time to beef this thread up and expose the people in the White House with their own writings and works.

    Important information on Obama's white house science adviser John P. Holdren and his agenda for a "planetary regime." How Obama appoints an adviser to the white house advisory team who is in line with a pro-genocide movement and Hitler's views is a question we all need to ask.

    John Holdren-advisor to President Barack Obama for Science and Technology, Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, and Co-Chair of the President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology
    John Holdren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia



    Quote from John P. Holdren's book "Ecoscience"
    "To provide a high quality of life for all there must be fewer people." - Ecoscience John P. Holdren

    Ill just note, his ideal population would be 1 Billion.

    In regards to the book:
    "This is a cookbook for the extermination of humanity!" - Webster Tarpley

    Book link to Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment [Paperback]:
    Amazon.com: Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment (9780716700296): Paul R. Ehrlich, John P. Holdren, Anne H. Ehrlich: Books


    White House Science Adviser's Agenda:
    Licenses for birth
    Chemicals in water and food supply to control population
    Compulsory abortion
    Infanticide (I had to look that up, wow Infanticide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )
    NWO and a single 1 world government

    quote for posted video below:
    "This is the trailer for the upcoming prisonplanet.tv exclusive interview with Dr. Webster Tarpley. In this interview, Dr. Tarpley reviews the writings of John P. Holdren, the current Whitehouse science advisor. This interview conclusively exposes scientific elite's true agenda, world-wide genocide and the formation of a global government to rule."

    Webster Tarpley & Elite's Plan for Global Extermination Trailer

    Last edited by ax1; 05-16-2011 at 08:40 PM.

  26. One more reason to stay I'm happy I didn't vote for him.
    Infanticide... didn't look it up, just based on word break down I dont think I need to.
    1 world government? Someone took the works of Aldous Huxley way too far.

  27. Cliffs?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  28. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Cliffs?
    For Ecoscience? I purchased it on PDF actually, I started reading it. It can be found online for much cheaper than $100.

    here is more info on it

    quote:
    In a book Holdren co-authored in 1977, the man now firmly in control of science
    policy in the United States
    under POTUS Obama, topics include:

    + Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or
    not;

    + The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally
    put into the nation's drinking water or in food;

    + Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them
    against their will and given away to other couples to raise;

    + People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be
    required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words,
    be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.

    + A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy
    and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed
    international police force.

  29. Check this out...has quotes with page #'s on it with page scans from the book

    "John Holdren, Obama's Science Czar, says: Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planet
    Book he authored in 1977 advocates for extreme totalitarian measures to control the population"

    http://zombietime.com/john_holdren/

  30. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    + Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or
    not;

    + The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally
    put into the nation's drinking water or in food;

    + Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them
    against their will and given away to other couples to raise;

    + People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be
    required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words,
    be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized
    Honestly, I can't help but agree with those. I don't see that other people's reproductive rights trump my right to keep my income.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 10:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 02:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 10:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 12:46 PM
Log in
Log in