Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 6 of 119 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    I'm from Canada watching the Trolling Conspiracy theorists desparate for some recognition and attention. Is it not the Conspiracy trollers that claimed that Bin Laden and AQ had nothing to do with 911? It was an inside job by Bush and the administration? What do you really care whether he died in 2011 or 2001?

    Are you sticking up for the corrupt Pakistani government that shelters rebel and Al queda fighters over the weekends so they can come back re freshed on Mondays ready to kill more American and coalition soldiers?


    Does your Trolling for attention make you feel important? Smart? Intellectual?

    Boy o boy, democracy had been good to you. Sad.
    what good is freedom of speech if we don't use it. i find different views very interesting! and calling out the government for accountability is a good thing, imo.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  2. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    I'm from Canada watching the Trolling Conspiracy theorists desparate for some recognition and attention. Is it not the Conspiracy trollers that claimed that Bin Laden and AQ had nothing to do with 911? It was an inside job by Bush and the administration? What do you really care whether he died in 2011 or 2001?

    Are you sticking up for the corrupt Pakistani government that shelters rebel and Al queda fighters over the weekends so they can come back re freshed on Mondays ready to kill more American and coalition soldiers?


    Does your Trolling for attention make you feel important? Smart? Intellectual?

    Boy o boy, democracy had been good to you. Sad.
    Does rambling on in a thread posting nothing meaningful make you feel important? Smart? Intellectual?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    I'm from Canada watching the Trolling Conspiracy theorists desparate for some recognition and attention. Is it not the Conspiracy trollers that claimed that Bin Laden and AQ had nothing to do with 911? It was an inside job by Bush and the administration? What do you really care whether he died in 2011 or 2001?

    Are you sticking up for the corrupt Pakistani government that shelters rebel and Al queda fighters over the weekends so they can come back re freshed on Mondays ready to kill more American and coalition soldiers?


    Does your Trolling for attention make you feel important? Smart? Intellectual?

    Boy o boy, democracy had been good to you. Sad.
    Im not a conspiracy theorist, I practice political analysis.

    How about asking questions about the witnesses and evidence provided instead of closing yourself off prior to even reading or analyzing anything. Im open to discussing anything you would like, but knocking people over for exposing government corruption is a part of my democracy that I put into practice.

    The constitution is my guide, not the government.

    The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all.

    God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty.... And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.

    -Thomas Jefferson

  4. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    I'm from Canada watching the Trolling Conspiracy theorists desparate for some recognition and attention. Is it not the Conspiracy trollers that claimed that Bin Laden and AQ had nothing to do with 911? It was an inside job by Bush and the administration? What do you really care whether he died in 2011 or 2001?

    Are you sticking up for the corrupt Pakistani government that shelters rebel and Al queda fighters over the weekends so they can come back re freshed on Mondays ready to kill more American and coalition soldiers?


    Does your Trolling for attention make you feel important? Smart? Intellectual?

    Boy o boy, democracy had been good to you. Sad.
    Leave troll.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by wontstop985 View Post
    Leave troll.
    How Is he a troll? He's been on here for quite some time with a decent post count and rep. His only mistake was the same as mine; entering this thread! I made the mistake of getting emotional over the posts by AX1. I simply do not buy into the conspiracy plain and simple, there are waaaay too many holes in them but that's my opinion. You few guys want to juke and jive about it on here that's great but it's pretty obvious the intent is to stir the pot otherwise it would be posted in the political forum, but as we know that forum does not get the traffic that this one does.

    If I want to discuss Cars and racing I go to car sites, if I want to discuss Bodybuilding and go a little off topic i go here. If I am going to start a discussion and go so far as to post videos and cite stories and reports on a site that has nothing to do with the main purpose of the site I would at least have the common courtesy to post it in the appropriate forum. But I guess maybe the mod is a believer i dont know, but it dont make a lot of sense to me

    I'm sure once again I will be called narrow minded or closed off because i dont want to discuss it but like i said before this stuff is rediculous.

    Here I can do this too:

    http://www.debunking911.com/

    http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...y/news/1227842

    http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...heories-monday
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Does rambling on in a thread posting nothing meaningful make you feel important? Smart? Intellectual?
    That is the perception buddy, and it's his opinion so yeah I hope it makes him feel good! You mad?

    Public forum remember?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    what good is freedom of speech if we don't use it. i find different views very interesting! and calling out the government for accountability is a good thing, imo.
    I agree as long as it's within reason!

    Accusing the U.S. Government of commiting a conspiracy that slaughtered over 3,000 inocent US citizens in front of the whole world to see and then ensure they have all their T's crossed and I's dotted it a tall fricken order if you ask me! lol That is hardly within reason!


    Calling somebody a witness does not make them a witness!
    Calling somebody an expert does not make them an expert!
    Calling somebody credible does not make them credible!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Eyewitness To Bin Laden's Death Raid Says "To Be Honest Its Not True"
    A resident of Abbottabad recounts witnessing the US raid on al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden's alleged mansion in the Pakistani city.

    Well there it is! I'm sold.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    Well there it is! I'm sold.
    Detectives look at all the evidence at place..its just another piece Im adding. The guy lived there, he had something to say, we should all at least listen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    I agree as long as it's within reason!

    Accusing the U.S. Government of commiting a conspiracy that slaughtered over 3,000 inocent US citizens in front of the whole world to see and then ensure they have all their T's crossed and I's dotted it a tall fricken order if you ask me! lol That is hardly within reason!

    I supplied you with government unclassified "Operation Northwood" documents. You did not read them. The government wanted to do this in the 60's and blow up Chicago and other cities and blame it on Fidel Castro. The plan was on Kennedy's desk but he refused, but he is dead now and no-one can speak for him. There is a reason he is dead. These unclassified documents are proof that there is no limit to how low the government will go.

    I will supply you again here.....As you clearly can read, the government WANTED TO SABOTAGE OUR OWN MILITARY BASE AND KILL OUR OWN TROOPS TO GET US INTO WAR!!! They also wanted to create back then would I would call a "Cuba version of Alqueda to terrorize Americans." This was the governments plans...they wanted to do this.

    Operation Northwoods - Proposals to have the CIA attack terrorism in US cities and elsewhere.
    Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia





    If you have much trouble about conspiracies, why dont you listen to what Kennedy was trying to warn America about...

    President John F Kennedy Secret Society Speech



    Also, the government unclassified the Gulf on Tonkin incident, 60,000 Americans dead based on a false flag attack.

    I will supply you again here....

    Also the Gulf on Tonkin incident that cost the lives of 60,000 Americans of my previous generation. This was a false staged attack on the USA, and we started a war over that.
    Gulf of Tonkin incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    They lied about the Iraq War and WMD's....how many thousands of troops perished due to yet another lie.

    If you want me to pull more lies I can do it....

    Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    Calling somebody a witness does not make them a witness!
    Calling somebody an expert does not make them an expert!
    Calling somebody credible does not make them credible!
    Witnesses at ground zero on the day of 9/11, and because Im calling them a witness they are disqualified? Government agents speaking out dont count? Come on man...just because it sounds crazy it doesnt mean they are discredited because they are against what your beliefs are.

    If you want expert credentials I can supply them for you. As a matter of fact I have the credentials over over 1,500 Architects and Engineers, and Military personal speaking out about 9/11.

    Do you want to attend a Architects and Engineers meeting?
    Events:
    Events

    By the way, Where did all the rubble go? 9/12/2001
    Last edited by ax1; 05-13-2011 at 09:41 PM.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    I agree as long as it's within reason!

    Accusing the U.S. Government of commiting a conspiracy that slaughtered over 3,000 inocent US citizens in front of the whole world to see and then ensure they have all their T's crossed and I's dotted it a tall fricken order if you ask me! lol That is hardly within reason!


    Calling somebody a witness does not make them a witness!
    Calling somebody an expert does not make them an expert!
    Calling somebody credible does not make them credible!
    the accountability i am looking for is the 2.3 trillion dollars that rumsfeld said was 'missing' the day before 911. there has never been another word said about it by the news media, can you explain how 2.3 trillion dollars being missing got shoved under the rug with not 1 question ever being asked?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Detectives look at all the evidence at place..its just another piece Im adding. The guy lived there, he had something to say, we should all at least listen.




    I supplied you with government unclassified "Operation Northwood" documents. You did not read them. The government wanted to do this in the 60's and blow up Chicago and other cities and blame it on Fidel Castro. The plan was on Kennedy's desk but he refused, but he is dead now and no-one can speak for him. There is a reason he is dead. These unclassified documents are proof that there is no limit to how low the government will go.

    I will supply you again here.....As you clearly can read, the government WANTED TO SABOTAGE OUR OWN MILITARY BASE AND KILL OUR OWN TROOPS TO GET US INTO WAR!!! They also wanted to create back then would I would call a "Cuba version of Alqueda to terrorize Americans." This was the governments plans...they wanted to do this.

    Operation Northwoods - Proposals to have the CIA attack terrorism in US cities and elsewhere.
    Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia





    If you have much trouble about conspiracies, why dont you listen to what Kennedy was trying to warn America about...

    President John F Kennedy Secret Society Speech



    Also, the government unclassified the Gulf on Tonkin incident, 60,000 Americans dead based on a false flag attack.

    I will supply you again here....

    Also the Gulf on Tonkin incident that cost the lives of 60,000 Americans of my previous generation. This was a false staged attack on the USA, and we started a war over that.
    Gulf of Tonkin incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    They lied about the Iraq War and WMD's....how many thousands of troops perished due to yet another lie.

    If you want me to pull more lies I can do it....



    Witnesses at ground zero on the day of 9/11, and because Im calling them a witness they are disqualified? Government agents speaking out dont count? Come on man...just because it sounds crazy it doesnt mean they are discredited because they are against what your beliefs are.

    If you want expert credentials I can supply them for you. As a matter of fact I have the credentials over over 1,500 Architects and Engineers, and Military personal speaking out about 9/11.

    Do you want to attend a Architects and Engineers meeting?
    Events:
    Events

    By the way, Where did all the rubble go? 9/12/2001
    For what your casting, 1500 "experts" some Youtube videos and your hypothesis is not enough to sway the burden of proof in your favor. Wether you like it or not, agree or disagree the (vast) majority of people in the world agree that the preponderance of evidence concludes that what happend on 9-11 actually happend. Time has passed and we have evolved. We think more, we dream more, we are most definitly more intilectual now than then but just because he have access to this medium does not make it correct!

    I hate government and I work for them! But "YOU" come on man! Unplug, take a step back and really think of what your charging!

    I will look for it, but a few years ago a buddy of mine sent me a vid of a study group where a guy invited 20 truthers to discuss 9-11 and he flipped the script and got face to face with these people (non confrontational) and when they did not have videos to rely on and could only rely on their own argument it was just sad! One guy did it, and they're were times where i actually felt bad for the truthers becasue they looked and sounded so silly when they couldn't answer simple questions. Its just silly to me thats all.


    YES I MISPELLED WORDS, SO WHAT?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    For what your casting, 1500 "experts" some Youtube videos and your hypothesis is not enough to sway the burden of proof in your favor. Wether you like it or not, agree or disagree the (vast) majority of people in the world agree that the preponderance of evidence concludes that what happend on 9-11 actually happend. Time has passed and we have evolved. We think more, we dream more, we are most definitly more intilectual now than then but just because he have access to this medium does not make it correct!

    I hate government and I work for them! But "YOU" come on man! Unplug, take a step back and really think of what your charging!

    I will look for it, but a few years ago a buddy of mine sent me a vid of a study group where a guy invited 20 truthers to discuss 9-11 and he flipped the script and got face to face with these people (non confrontational) and when they did not have videos to rely on and could only rely on their own argument it was just sad! One guy did it, and they're were times where i actually felt bad for the truthers becasue they looked and sounded so silly when they couldn't answer simple questions. Its just silly to me thats all.
    lol, quote before edit
    "we are most definitly more intilectual"

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    lol, quote before edit
    "we are most definitly more intilectual"
    So I'm a crappy speller? Your point? The bearing that has on my post? Really AX1? I didn't expect that from you!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    So I'm a crappy speller? Your point? The bearing that has on my post? Really AX1? I didn't expect that from you!
    i guess he is only human...after all, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    So I'm a crappy speller? Your point? The bearing that has on my post? Really AX1? I didn't expect that from you!
    hehe...sorry had to do that, lol
    all the stuff you told me I dont think that was that bad, just playing

    edit: BigT is right, maybe I am human, lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    For what your casting, 1500 "experts" some Youtube videos and your hypothesis is not enough to sway the burden of proof in your favor. Wether you like it or not, agree or disagree the (vast) majority of people in the world agree that the preponderance of evidence concludes that what happend on 9-11 actually happend. Time has passed and we have evolved. We think more, we dream more, we are most definitly more intilectual now than then but just because he have access to this medium does not make it correct!

    I hate government and I work for them! But "YOU" come on man! Unplug, take a step back and really think of what your charging!

    I will look for it, but a few years ago a buddy of mine sent me a vid of a study group where a guy invited 20 truthers to discuss 9-11 and he flipped the script and got face to face with these people (non confrontational) and when they did not have videos to rely on and could only rely on their own argument it was just sad! One guy did it, and they're were times where i actually felt bad for the truthers becasue they looked and sounded so silly when they couldn't answer simple questions. Its just silly to me thats all.
    Its not about my thinking...its about the witnesses, documents, evidence, etc..that you aren't taking the time to analyze or even ask real questions.

    I just proved in my previous post the government has no limits to how low they will go, I just proved they will attack their own military bases for justification of war and you think I'm not a thinker?

    You can meet the Architects and Engineers in person if you would like. I sent you an event page and if anything is local you can attend and meet the experts in person. I dunno what else to tell you in regards to that, its your choice.

    How about your friend send some police, firemen, engineers, physicists and military personal that belong to 9/11 truth movement for a new study group instead of picking of normal citizens questioning the government about the events? It sounds like he used intimidation tactics that he is trained in and that you would use on criminals during interrogation ..and that he is close minded person and his only purpose was to try to prove how powerful he was. These "study groups" are not study groups. Discussions should allow anybody to provide and discuss evidence on what happened on a mature level, its not a "face to face lets see who's tougher" wins. That doesn't prove anything.
    Last edited by ax1; 05-13-2011 at 10:34 PM.

  16. "IN PLANE SITE" you can stream this documentary on Netflix.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jontrainer View Post
    "IN PLANE SITE" you can stream this documentary on Netflix.
    All truth passes through 3 stages
    1st stage denile
    2nd stage violent opposition
    3rd stage widespread acceptance as common knowledge

    What stage do you the reader belong?

    Science will triumph broscience

    Free on youtube

    In Plane Sight - Sept 11 - 911 Conspiracy 1 of 6


    Part 2


    Part 3


    Part 4


    Part 5


    Part 6

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    hehe...sorry had to do that, lol
    all the stuff you told me I dont think that was that bad, just playing

    edit: BigT is right, maybe I am human, lol



    Its not about my thinking...its about the witnesses, documents, evidence, etc..that you aren't taking the time to analyze or even ask real questions.

    I just proved in my previous post the government has no limits to how low they will go, I just proved they will attack their own military bases for justification of war and you think I'm not a thinker?

    You can meet the Architects and Engineers in person if you would like. I sent you an event page and if anything is local you can attend and meet the experts in person. I dunno what else to tell you in regards to that, its your choice.

    How about your friend send some police, firemen, and military personal that belong to 9/11 truth movement for a new study group instead of picking of normal citizens questioning the government about the events? It sounds like he used intimidation tactics that he is trained in and that you would use on criminals during interrogation ..and that he is close minded person and his only purpose was to try to prove how powerful he was. These "study groups" are not study groups. Discussions should allow anybody to provide and discuss evidence on what happened on a mature level, its not a "face to face lets see who's tougher" wins. That doesn't prove anything.
    Nah nah this was a flicker or youtube video that was sent to me years ago. It's not my friend or anything. It was just some dude and a bunch of people having a conversation about the events of 911 and then one of the patrons started to get "trutherish" and he went with it, then more and more started going but then he started asking legitimate questions and it got embarrasing quick. The questions were really simple though; who, what, when, how and why type of stuff. It goes back to a simple point i tried making earlier with you when i asked your opinion. Video does not jade me either way neither does script. But if i can look someone in the eyes and ask them their opinion on the subject and thay cannot answer me, well that says something! I know i cannot see you but you still didn't offer your opinion. It's always "look at the video" or " i showed you this or that". If I'm going to be swayed its going to be by a good real life argument/debate. If you can make an argument to my face, I will respect it, analyze it and reach a conclusion. It may not be what you want but i will always give you the time! That just dont happen anymore

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    All truth passes through 3 stages
    1st stage denile
    2nd stage violent opposition
    3rd stage widespread acceptance as common knowledge

    What stage do you the reader belong?

    Science will triumph broscience

    Free on youtube

    In Plane Sight - Sept 11 - 911 Conspiracy 1 of 6


    Part 2


    Part 3


    Part 4


    Part 5


    Part 6
    All truth passes throught three stages? WTF? Who the F said that? I never heard that before!

    truth:
    My daughter: Dad I got an A on my history test
    Me: No way, your not that smart! C+ maybe but no A!

    10 MIN

    Me: WHAT? AN "A" WTF? I EXPECT A+ IN THIS HOUSE! YOU LITTLE DUMB BASTARD! YOU TAKE AFTE YOUR MOM!!!!

    10 MIN

    Me: Congrats on the A! I love you babe, sorry about the rant.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    I agree as long as it's within reason!

    Calling somebody a witness does not make them a witness!
    Calling somebody an expert does not make them an expert!
    Calling somebody credible does not make them credible!
    You just un-debunked all the alleged debunking you just did with that last post, buddy. Nice.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    Nah nah this was a flicker or youtube video that was sent to me years ago. It's not my friend or anything. It was just some dude and a bunch of people having a conversation about the events of 911 and then one of the patrons started to get "trutherish" and he went with it, then more and more started going but then he started asking legitimate questions and it got embarrasing quick. The questions were really simple though; who, what, when, how and why type of stuff. It goes back to a simple point i tried making earlier with you when i asked your opinion. Video does not jade me either way neither does script. But if i can look someone in the eyes and ask them their opinion on the subject and thay cannot answer me, well that says something! I know i cannot see you but you still didn't offer your opinion. It's always "look at the video" or " i showed you this or that". If I'm going to be swayed its going to be by a good real life argument/debate. If you can make an argument to my face, I will respect it, analyze it and reach a conclusion. It may not be what you want but i will always give you the time! That just dont happen anymore
    This is like asking for somebody's opinion on whether a fact is true or not. Their opinion doesn't matter. It either is true, or it isn't true, regardless of what anybody thinks.

    His opinion, like yours, is not relevant to what really happened. Whatever happened, happened. No opinion can affect that. The point is to investigate the facts and not to make face to face arguments about who's right and who isn't - this isn't high school debate class and winning the argument won't bring anybody closer to what really happened.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by wontstop985 View Post
    This is like asking for somebody's opinion on whether a fact is true or not. Their opinion doesn't matter. It either is true, or it isn't true, regardless of what anybody thinks.

    His opinion, like yours, is not relevant to what really happened. Whatever happened, happened. No opinion can affect that. The point is to investigate the facts and not to make face to face arguments about who's right and who isn't - this isn't high school debate class and winning the argument won't bring anybody closer to what really happened.
    Our opinions dont matter? Are you kidding me? Me being able to succesfully debate my opinion has gotten me pretty far in life! On a interwebz forum? of course not! In real life? You bet my opinion is valued! You have never been asked your opinion on something? if not that says a lot about you i guess. In my line of work my opinion is a valued piece of the puzzle, just like my co-workers opinions are! It's peoples opinion's that are ultimatley key driving forces when trying to obtain a common goal! For instance this debate over 911! You said the point is to investigate facts? What facts? the pool of evidence is so dilluted and filled with so many holes the only thing left is opinion!

    I still dont understand how anyone could give the US Government so much credit in pulling off such an act!

    Let's just say for argument sake that the federal center for records and history, the government, CIA,NTSB,FAA,FBI,AIR FORCE,airlines, the pentagon etc etc etc allowed for 50 independant thinkers/incestigators to scour the records of the events (I mean everything!) for over a year and the results were found that they could not find ANY evidence that supports an actuall 911 conspiracy and everything showed that the events that took place actually took place.

    Then what? what would you think?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post

    Let's just say for argument sake that the federal center for records and history, the government, CIA,NTSB,FAA,FBI,AIR FORCE,airlines, the pentagon etc etc etc allowed for 50 independant thinkers/incestigators to scour the records of the events (I mean everything!) for over a year and the results were found that they could not find ANY evidence that supports an actuall 911 conspiracy and everything showed that the events that took place actually took place.

    Then what? what would you think?
    What if they found the opposite to be the case? Then what would you think?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post

    I still dont understand how anyone could give the US Government so much credit in pulling off such an act!

    Let's just say for argument sake that the federal center for records and history, the government, CIA,NTSB,FAA,FBI,AIR FORCE,airlines, the pentagon etc etc etc allowed for 50 independant thinkers/incestigators to scour the records of the events (I mean everything!) for over a year and the results were found that they could not find ANY evidence that supports an actuall 911 conspiracy and everything showed that the events that took place actually took place.

    Then what? what would you think?
    Yes, independent investigation. We can start with Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik who will testify under oath and reveal the General who directly told him 9/11 false flag job. Right now this General is having his identity protected for his safety, but once the name is out he will be out telling all.

    The government will take out their own people, have you heard of Pat Tillman?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by wontstop985 View Post
    What if they found the opposite to be the case? Then what would you think?
    That's simple, I would shake my head in disgust and apologize to the people that i may have debated this over, and of course apologize for getting mad at some people about it. What's the big deal?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Yes, independent investigation. We can start with Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik who will testify under oath and reveal the General who directly told him 9/11 false flag job. Right now this General is having his identity protected for his safety, but once the name is out he will be out telling all.

    The government will take out their own people, have you heard of Pat Tillman?
    Why do you continue to name drop? Havent you learned by now that does not impress me?

    Yes of course I know Pat Tillman! We killed him with friendly fire after he gave up everything to fight for his country.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    That's simple, I would shake my head in disgust and apologize to the people that i may have debated this over, and of course apologize for getting mad at some people about it. What's the big deal?
    I could understand why people would get emotional over this, believe me your not the first.

    The bodybuilding board isnt the only place I go to inform, and I do have discussions in public as well.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    Why do you continue to name drop? Havent you learned by now that does not impress me?

    Yes of course I know Pat Tillman! We killed him with friendly fire after he gave up everything to fight for his country.
    It wasnt friendly fire, they tried to cover it up and failed. He was assassinated from close range.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    That's simple, I would shake my head in disgust and apologize to the people that i may have debated this over, and of course apologize for getting mad at some people about it. What's the big deal?
    So what use would your opinions and arguments have been?

  30. Here is Kevin Tillman, Pat Tillman's brother.

    I know its a video and you discredit every video in existence, but its brother, HIS BROTHER WITH THEIR MOTHER BY HIS SIDE!!!

    Now if there is a question you should ask, it would be, Why did our government kill Pat Tillman? Was it perhaps that he was whistle-blowing to his family about the truth of the Afghanistan War? And that he was telling him family that he was prepared to go back home and tell ALL the Americans the truth!?

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 10:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 02:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 10:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 12:46 PM
Log in
Log in