Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 4 of 119 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I didn't hear anyone making claims that those soldiers were the leaders of an international plot that killed thousands of civilians, and the soldiers bodies were returned to their families and available for autopsy and burial in accordance with their religion.
    No, but those soldiers died for what they believed in and you do get the option of how you would want to be buried if you are killed while deployed.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bowhunter28 View Post
    Who said this wasn't a bad man and he didn't deserve death? Assassination isn't the American way. If he had been captured and tried for his crimes he would have hung just as Hussein did.
    No, it would have been a mess and would take years. Plus, you risk the attempt of AQ or the Taliban trying to take hostages or plot some more attacks in order to get us to release him. Besides, the man was a terrorist. You give up your rights when you become a terrorist. The only justification for being such a person is death.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bowhunter28 View Post
    Why?
    Because the man doesn't deserve a grave so that people could visit it. And I don't think there are too many countries that would want his grave. So, to save the political dilemma, throwing him in the ocean was the best choice.
  4. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    How could it make it worse? Bin Laden deserved what he got and throwing him into the ocean was the right thing to do.
    If burying him at sea which is disallowed by their religion can't make it worse than neither could releasing videos and pictures. There's no religious issue with releasing the pictures, yet with the burial at sea we told Muslims their religion is meaningless to us.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  5. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    Because the man doesn't deserve a grave so that people could visit it. And I don't think there are too many countries that would want his grave. So, to save the political dilemma, throwing him in the ocean was the best choice.
    Stalin has a grave, so does Hitler, Mussolini, etc.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    How could it make it worse? Bin Laden deserved what he got and throwing him into the ocean was the right thing to do.
    Absolutely incorrect. Burial at sea in the Muslim tradition is only acceptable when death occurs at sea. This administration said they gave him an appropriate Muslim burial, but full well knowing that there were going to be questions.

    Lets face facts, the American people get lied to by their elected officials regardless of parties.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    You say the American people are our greatest protection. You can also be our worst enemy by trying to expose our operations and procedures/documents. Those classified documents is what protects our a$$es, referring to those of us in the intelligence community and special forces, and to release them to the general public could and will eventually end up in the wrong hands and get a lot of us in danger or possibly killed. And Jesse Ventura is a fcking tard and a puppet for you tree hugging liberals/truth seekers.

    And furthermore, I don't hear people saying that they want to see all the photos of our dead soldiers or of their funerals. Instead, all of those fellow soldiers and brothers in arms are forgotten due to bs like this.
    As I stated, it wouldnt be advisable to release documentation during the operation itself.

    As far as Jesse Ventura...I personally dont care for peoples personal political views. I judge individuals, not groups. The man served our country and is a war hero and a post war hero. The man is sticking up for 60,000 troops that died over a war that started over a false flag attack (Gulf of Tonkin incident Gulf of Tonkin incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). He sticks of for Vets, current troops and YOU TOO!

    No matter his political views, he has beef with what he says as you see in his latest book all material was unclassified by the government.


    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    Because the man doesn't deserve a grave so that people could visit it. And I don't think there are too many countries that would want his grave. So, to save the political dilemma, throwing him in the ocean was the best choice.
    So we can throw him in the ocean after a 3rd party verifies Bin Laden's time of death and cause of death.

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    No, it would have been a mess and would take years. Plus, you risk the attempt of AQ or the Taliban trying to take hostages or plot some more attacks in order to get us to release him. Besides, the man was a terrorist. You give up your rights when you become a terrorist. The only justification for being such a person is death.
    Right, so lets get rid of a boogie man and now the Taliban now has a change of heart and lost interest in killing Americans. That makes alot of sense.

    I dont care how long it takes, I can wait a long time. After all, supposedly it took decades to get him, although we trained and financed him in the late 70's and thought the 80's.

    A terrorist is a criminal...anybody who murders is a terrorist, look at it any way you want they are all criminals. You process criminals according to the constitution. If they are found guilty of being a murderer then the justification would be death if thats what you believe in. Then you dont have to tell anybody where he is buried, who says we need a cool funereal on TV and plant a tombstone on him.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    But burying him at sea with no 3rd party verification doesn't make things worse? In the Muslim faith, burial at sea is akin to placing someone's soul in limbo, lost forever.
    Not exactly, I honestly think they can retrieve the body with little issues, and if he is there they should get him. I wouldnt be surprised if they put a tracking chip on the casket, its the way the government would operate such a thing assuming the event even took place.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    1 day, what happened to 2.3 trillion dollars? We dont know where it is?

    Very next day computer and secretary get destroyed and killed at pentagon.
    the missing 2.3 trillion dollars were never mentioned again after 911???????


    c'mon people 2.3 trillion dollars were missing and it gets swept under the rug....

    they are talking about taking away medicare from people to pay the national debt-how about finding that goddamned 2.3 trillion dollars, dammit!!!!!



    rumsfeld and cheney have a lot to answer for, imho.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post


    rumsfeld and cheney have a lot to answer for, imho.
    And more than that 2.3 trillion..

    Including Cheney's stand-down order on 911 that was in Transportation Secretary Mineta's testimony in front of the 9/11 commission report that was excluded out of the book. And where was Donald Rumsfeld?

    Last edited by ax1; 05-08-2011 at 12:53 AM.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Please tell me how "millions" of people "know" what happened? Because a reporter told them? Millions of people "knew" the earth was flat, that didn't make it true.



    It sickens me that someone considers themselves patriotic but is so nasty towards people who question whether what we are time by the government is true.



    Yeah easy... I was going to say the same thing.

    Obviously the mass of average idiots keeping busy eating Macdonald's, watching family guy and being miserable are going to know exactly what's true! That always how you can tell what's true! Pick whatever the majority of any population believes as your own.

    We'd still be in caves thinking the world was flat if it weren't always for small groups of people dedicated to solving things.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    No, but those soldiers died for what they believed in and you do get the option of how you would want to be buried if you are killed while deployed.
    Dude... Um. Ex military here as well so I'm trying to give you respect.

    But errr. no. Sounds great on paper.

    Our soldiers have died because they were sent to fight a war that most of them don't want to be fighting, not because of what they believe in... Oh yeah. Also to get paid. Because our country is ****ling bankrupt. I pray that every soul not with us is resting in peace. This whole ****ing thing has been a completely avoidable tragedy.


    Also how about the tens of thousands of Arabs in their own country that were completely innocent that died not being paid. You don't think that causes people to get just a little pissed off? I can't imagine how I would feel being occupied by another country and having a family member of mine becoming an accidental casualty.


    We are not invincible I live in NYC. Fear is worthless... But believe me don't think for a second I don't watch every person on the street and realize some other ******* is going to attack us again.

    Leadership in most countries has gotten more and more corrupt, especially ours. Obama's speech was pitiful, if he gave himself another pat on the back I would have started to dry heave. We the people need to step up and not be ok with the current status que. Elect people who will truly represent us. Not based on party officiations. Both parties are completely bought and sold.


    I can't even keep typing... I'm going to the gym and beating the **** out of myself.

    ::exhale::
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicRyan1 View Post
    Both parties are completely bought and sold.
    You speak strong truth in the above post (not just what I quoted)

    With the quote, picking between Democrats and Republicans is like choosing between Coke and Pepsi. People have some illusion of democracy, an illusion of real choice when its a big farce.

    Time to end the political party system and vote on people not parties. Time to end endless corporate campaign contributions where elections are bought, and become nothing but who can afford the best campaign and become most popular.

  13. Cindy Sheehan: A Mothers War on War

    "If You Believe The Newest Death Of Osama Bin Laden YOU'RE STUPID!" Cindy Sheehan


  14. Ventura and Youtube! LOL this is rich! Keep it comming. This has turned to pure comedy!
    But serious though if your looking out for the people, whats up with the Nk sig Axe1? Serious!!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Cindy Sheehan: A Mothers War on War

    "If You Believe The Newest Death Of Osama Bin Laden YOU'RE STUPID!" Cindy Sheehan

    Get teh F out a here!!! I was begining to give you a little credit until this! Cindy Sheehan? Are you FN kidding me?!! My original suspicion is proved1 Your a douche! lol

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    Get teh F out a here!!! I was begining to give you a little credit until this! Cindy Sheehan? Are you FN kidding me?!! My original suspicion is proved1 Your a douche! lol
    I dont want credit for anything Ive posted not from you or anybody. This isnt about me its about the people. I credit the police, firefighters, rescue workers, witnesses, and whistle-blowers that are part of my posting. In this case I credit a smart woman who speaks the truth about the way things are and the way people fall for things.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I dont want credit for anything Ive posted not from you or anybody. This isnt about me its about the people. I credit the police, firefighters, rescue workers, witnesses, and whistle-blowers that are part of my posting. In this case I credit a smart woman who speaks the truth about the way things are and the way people fall for things.
    You are a ****less douchebag! You cannot take credit for anything! Do us all a favor and kill yourself!

    You little ****! I will PM you my phone number, If you have the balls, Call me so I can at least tell you how I feel!

    Hey check me out I searched the internet and found some videos so they must be true! LOL You douche!

    North Korea? Really dude? yeah your so American! Explain please!!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    You are a ****less douchebag! You cannot take credit for anything! Do us all a favor and kill yourself!

    You little ****! I will PM you my phone number, If you have the balls, Call me so I can at least tell you how I feel!

    Hey check me out I searched the internet and found some videos so they must be true! LOL You douche!

    North Korea? Really dude? yeah your so American! Explain please!!!
    All you do is curse, threaten, and try to prove yourself with these so called "balls." I have no idea what you are saying, lol

    Do you know about building 7?
    Last edited by ax1; 05-08-2011 at 12:11 AM.

  19. I can't believe you're using that whack job Cindy Sheehan as proof of your "Troofer" conspiracy. LOL

    Or Jesse Ventura ... LMAO

    What's your position on Elvis? Dead or Alive?

    LOL

  20. Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    I can't believe you're using that whack job Cindy Sheehan as proof of your "Troofer" conspiracy. LOL

    Or Jesse Ventura ... LMAO

    What's your position on Elvis? Dead or Alive?

    LOL
    I bet you dont even watch anything. That was not posted about some truther movement.

    If you lost your child in war that was started over lies, you may view the world and government differently as well and fight for the truth.

    Back to 9/11, the 9/11 families deserve an new investigation.

    Do you know how many buildings fell in NYC on 9/11?

    A Message From Bob McIlvaine

  21. Okay... so let's say you're right. The government is full of criminals and liars. 9/11 is a inside-job. Osama died in freakin' 1964. You're completely right about EVERYTHING. The moon landing is fake, American Idol is rigged, NBA games are staged. The world is phony, the Statue of Liberty is styrofoam.

    So, what now? You caught 'em! Call your local Congressman, because you've solved the riddle!!!

    You're an idiot. Not because you believe in all the hocus pocus conspiracy theories, but because you're spending this much time trying to debunk it all. You're like the dog who chases its own tail, if you caught it you'd have no freakin' clue what to do next.

    If what you say is true, imagine how much money and power these fabled people have. ****, I would buy some extra locks if I was you, no? Regardless of their validity, your arguments are pointless because they don't provide a solution. You sound intelligent enough to maybe, just maybe, see how all this blabber isn't going to lead anywhere?

    Hell, I feel a little woozy just wasting the three minutes it took to type this out. I could have done some pushups or something.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by epixep View Post
    Okay... so let's say you're right. The government is full of criminals and liars. 9/11 is a inside-job. Osama died in freakin' 1964. You're completely right about EVERYTHING. The moon landing is fake, American Idol is rigged, NBA games are staged. The world is phony, the Statue of Liberty is styrofoam.

    So, what now? You caught 'em! Call your local Congressman, because you've solved the riddle!!!

    You're an idiot. Not because you believe in all the hocus pocus conspiracy theories, but because you're spending this much time trying to debunk it all. You're like the dog who chases its own tail, if you caught it you'd have no freakin' clue what to do next.

    If what you say is true, imagine how much money and power these fabled people have. ****, I would buy some extra locks if I was you, no? Regardless of their validity, your arguments are pointless because they don't provide a solution. You sound intelligent enough to maybe, just maybe, see how all this blabber isn't going to lead anywhere?

    Hell, I feel a little woozy just wasting the three minutes it took to type this out. I could have done some pushups or something.
    All Im getting out of this post is that you dont care, you wasted your time and there is no reason to do any investigative thinking or try to find solutions.

    I am not arguing, I post police, firefighter, government workers, rescue workers testimonies and more. This isnt about me being right and its not up to me to change your mind.

    Solutions start with education, and going on the forum is just a small extension of my activities during my free time.

    Do you know why **** Cheney gave the stand-down order not to shoot down the hijacked plane heading for Washington on 9/11? And why was this testimony cut out of the 9/11 commission report?

    Transportation Secretary Mineta's testimony in front of the 9/11 commission.

    Last edited by ax1; 05-08-2011 at 12:57 AM.

  23. Answer this simple question: What are you trying to accomplish?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    You are a ****less douchebag! You cannot take credit for anything! Do us all a favor and kill yourself!

    You little ****! I will PM you my phone number, If you have the balls, Call me so I can at least tell you how I feel!

    Hey check me out I searched the internet and found some videos so they must be true! LOL You douche!

    North Korea? Really dude? yeah your so American! Explain please!!!
    Wow....whether you agree with someone elses point of view or not, behaving like a sad little child is ridiculous. I expected more than this.

    At the end of the day there are mountains of holes in many official government versions, but you seem to want to take their story at face value. That is your prerogative. However, ax has every right to question an not e called whatever infantile remarks you can think of.

    Truly pathetic.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by epixep View Post
    Answer this simple question: What are you trying to accomplish?
    God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty.... And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.

    -Thomas Jefferson

  26. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty.... And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.

    -Thomas Jefferson
    according to Jefferson we are long overdue.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I agree with this that it may happen, although a photo doesn't prove the time of death. We need an autopsy with oversight of an independent panel by the American citizens. I dont think it would be difficult for the army to retrieve the body, if its really even there.....



    Stupid isnt it?
    Steroids bad
    Cigarettes good, just pay your taxes (450,000 usa citizens can die every year!)
    you're kidding right? i agree with alot of what your saying and the many discrepancies with the whats being presented to the american public.

    but please take a minute to think about what you're saying here. recovering the body is not logical. not only is he fish food, think of all the currents and how vast the ocean is.
    burial at sea benefits the theory of deception to the public because there is absolutely NO WAY the body can or will ever be recoverd.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Please tell me how "millions" of people "know" what happened? Because a reporter told them? Millions of people "knew" the earth was flat, that didn't make it true.



    It sickens me that someone considers themselves patriotic but is so nasty towards people who question whether what we are time by the government is true.
    funny you should mention this, because its actually not true! its a common deception along with the entire christopher columbus story that is STILL being taught to youngsters across america!!

    Iriving Washington was a well known author of his time and was chosen to write a story glorifying christopher columbus to instill patriotism. the entire tale of "the earth being flat" is completely fictional and was never once considered an idea until irving washington himself interjected that science fiction into his story of C.C.!!!

    this amoung many other well known lies are still being taught to children! for what?? why are we decieving our own people?? lol i know its way off subject but it just goes to show ya, the american people have been lied to for generations to creat subordination or better yet known as patriotism.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    you're kidding right? i agree with alot of what your saying and the many discrepancies with the whats being presented to the american public.

    but please take a minute to think about what you're saying here. recovering the body is not logical. not only is he fish food, think of all the currents and how vast the ocean is.
    burial at sea benefits the theory of deception to the public because there is absolutely NO WAY the body can or will ever be recoverd.
    There is no evidence they even buried him or that they even recently killed him.

    The reason I said they they can retrieve the body is that assuming if they did they would use some type of container and sink him to the bottom of the sea. I dunno how deep into the ocean they claim they buried him, and I was also considering the possibilities of his bones or decayed body washing up to shore for reasoning of using a casket to sink him.

    Anyways not much matters to me with that debate because there is no evidence they did so in the first place, and if they did provide evidence of a burial there is no evidence the burial involved the body of Osama Bin Laden. If they provide evidence they did in fact bury Osama Bin Laden, there is no evidence of his actual time of death as I have stated intel leaks lead to his death in 2001 from natural causes and his body possibly maintained in ice for later political uses.

    This government has shown a lack of any credibility or honesty on the highest possible levels due to its action in its recent 1-75 year history.

  30. So you're saying he died in 2001? Based on what? And what proof do these people have that claim he died in 2001 from natural causes?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 10:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 02:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 10:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 12:46 PM
Log in
Log in