Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 3 of 60 First 123458 ... Last
  1. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0

    This is getting interesting....Im unsure what to make out of this, but he was right in the past.

    For the first time in 10 years before 9/11/2001 Alex Jones is calling out for a new Red Alert to call the White House not to attack America with a false flag terror attack.

    For those of you who weren't around in 2001 on alternative media, on July 25 2001 Alex was pleading for Americans to call the White House and try to get them to stop them from doing the terror attack and blame it on Bin Laden. Alex insisted we all call them and tell them if we get attacked that we know who did it.

    This is Alex Jones last red Alert prior to 9/11/2001 warning America that the big event is going to happen...



    Now, just in...

    Infowars.com
    May 6, 2011

    Alex Jones calls in to warn about the potential for another false flag attack, urging listeners to activate, call the White House and try to stop the attack. Counter-terrorism expert Dr. Steve Pieczenik concurs with Alex’s outlook and urges the good men and women inside the system to say no to this shameful and dangerous tactic.

    Red Alert: Help Stop False Flag Terror


    CONTACT THE WHITE HOUSE:
    Comments line: (202) 456-1111
    Switchboard: (202) 456-1414
    FAX: 202-456-2461
    Contact the White House | The White House

    TTY/TDD
    Comments: 202-456-6213
    Visitors Office: 202-456-2121

    CONTACT THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY:
    DHS | Contact Us

    Citizen Line
    Operator Number: 202-282-8000
    Comment Line: 202-282-8495

    If You See Something, Say Something
    If you see suspicious activity, please report it to your local police department.
    If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911.

    Hotline Information: Report Fraud, Waste or Abuse, and Whistleblower Issues
    Email the Office of Inspector General at DHSOIGHOTLINE@dhs.gov.
    Write to: DHS Office of Inspector General/MAIL STOP 2600
    Attention: Office of Investigations – Hotline
    245 Murray Drive, SW, Building 410
    Washington, DC 20528

    Fax the complaint to 202-254-4292.
    Call the OIG Hotline at 1-800-323-8603. (Please note that this phone number is used to make a report only.)

    Immigration Questions
    U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services National Customer Service Center:
    1-800-375-5283
    Last edited by ax1; 05-06-2011 at 11:05 PM.

  2. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0

    Wow, this has gotten out of control. I can't believe people are scrutinizing and criticizing the death of Bin Laden and if it was justified. I have personally handled sources and did interrogations and worked beside CIA officials in the hunt for Bin Laden and we had concrete proof that he was still alive and hiding. Now all that proof is highly classified so it's not going to be released to the public because the "public" doesn't have the right to see those documents. I know the public likes to think they have the right to see and hear everything but you don't. If you want your evidence, go join the military and try to become a Navy SEAL, Green Beret or Delta and then you will have access to that kind of stuff. It kills me that we have so many people back in the States that want to think everything is a conspiracy and think they have the right to see and know of everything that takes place in war. War is not meant to be televized and you don't need to know everything about it. War is not pretty or fun or a fcking video game. Just let us do our job so that you people back home can have your freedom and abuse your rights to b$tch and complain about things when we are the ones putting our lives in harm ways for you a$$holes. Bin Laden is dead but it's not over. Showing his picture would just make things worse, if they are not already. The Taliban and AQ are going to try and strike back and they have already increased their attacks in Afghanistan and Iraq. So just leave it alone. He's dead and all the real evidence is classified/top secret noforn.
  3. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0

    There is nobody here that doesn't love and support the troops. I have friends and family in the military and its my duty as an American Citizen to criticize the government and protect our heroes overseas (and stationed here.) We the American people are the troops greatest protection. Have your heard of the Pat Tillman story and how the military manipulated his tragic death?

    We have every right to know what the government is doing. Why? Because we pay taxes, and we have every right to know how our money is being sent and how our troops are being used. The government classifying 16,000,000 documents a years is absurd. We are a supposed to be a democracy. We understand that we cannot have anything unclassified during an operation, we know that. Now that the operation is over release the documents and go in the water and fetch that body so we can hand it to an independent panel for a full Autopsy so we know when, why and how Bin Laden died.

    Now excuse me Im going back to work here...

    Jesse Ventura

    Introduction: Jesse Ventura is the former Independent Governor of Minnesota. He has a reputation as the ultimate non-partisan truth-seeker; he has no qualms about questioning authority.

    Daily Bell: Thanks for sitting down with us. You've written another very interesting book, "63 Documents the Government Doesn't Want You To Read." Tell us about it.

    Jesse Ventura: This is a book I collaborated on with **** Russell, and I would like to give him the credit for doing all the research. That's why we make a good team. I just don't have the patience to do the research he does. It was our publisher, SkyHorse – it was their idea to do this book. **** and I started searching for these documents, which are all documents released by the US government. WikiLeaks started releasing information right before we started, so naturally we used some of their stuff too. We started by going back to World War II, and we picked out 63 documents that we thought were very important. We choose 63 because that was the same year that President John F. Kennedy was murdered. That was when everything went bad. If you can murder the president and get away with it, you can do anything.

    Daily Bell: Do you use original sources?

    Jesse Ventura: Absolutely. The documents are original, not opinion. We reprinted the documents, so the reader has the ability to read all of them.

    Daily Bell: What was the most shocking thing you learned.

    Jesse Ventura: We learned a lot, and it's hard to pick out one thing. I think probably the one that got me the most was that the CIA has an assassination manual. Now, assassination is just a fancy way of saying, first degree murder and I find it unbelievable that my government would print a manual on how to do it, how to get away with it. As far as I know, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's against the law in every country in the world.

    Daily Bell: Do you believe criminal acts have been committed within the frame of reference of what you discovered?

    Jesse Ventura: Absolutely, without a doubt. Many criminal acts have taken place. We break the book down into sections. Part 1 is Post War History; Part 2 is Government, Military and Corporate Secrets; Part 3 is Shady White Houses; Part 4 is 9/11; Part 5 is The War on Terror.

    Daily Bell: How can regular Americans stop criminal behavior at the top levels of government and in the media?

    Jesse Ventura: My belief is very simple and clear. All the people of the United States have to do is stop electing Democrats and Republicans. Vote for anyone else, because clearly, both of these parties, are bought off by the corporations. There is no doubt in my mind about it. I refer to the United States as the Fascist States of America now. If you look at the definition of fascism, it's when corporations and religion control the government and that's where we are.

    Daily Bell: What is the CIA's top-secret program to control human behavior?

    Jesse Ventura: They have been doing it for years. They started back in the 60s doing many things to control people. In our book we describe how they use the military for experiments. In the late 40s, the US went down to Nicaragua and infected a massive amount of people with syphilis because they needed to see if penicillin worked. Fortunately it did. I mean, these people didn't volunteer and that's part of the reason I kept thinking of Nazis when I was doing this book, because that's the type of behavior you'd expect from Nazis.

    Daily Bell:What was Operation Northwood and why does it matter?

    Jesse Ventura: Operation Northwood was discussed under John .F. Kennedy's watch. It matters because of what it is. The Chief of Staff of the Pentagon suggested to the president that the CIA and the military attack certain US cities and make it look like Cuba did it. Then the country would support an invasion of Cuba.

    My question: If this was on the table in the 60s, was it not on the table in 2001? Could it parallel the twin towers? Could the twin-towers have been what they call a False Flag Operation? There have been many False Flag Operations. It seems that every war has been started this way.

    I am a Vietnam Vet, and the False Flag Operation of Vietnam was the Gulf of Tonkin. That's what pulled us into Vietnam with ground troops, because we were told that the Vietnamese had attacked one of our ships in the Gulf of Tonkin. Well, I was teaching at Harvard in 2004, when McNamara was getting ready to die and he figured he better come clean. He admitted that the Gulf of Tonkin incident had never happened. Some 58,000 of my generation were killed and well over a million Vietnamese were killed, all based on an event that didn't happen.

    Likewise the Reichstag Fire in Germany in the 1930s. They burned down the congressional building and blamed it on the Communists, which set the stage for war. It turned out that the Nazi's had done it themselves. So many of these things are repeated over and over in history. It's the old cliché, if it works once, it will work again.

    Daily Bell: Any other documents in the book you want to tell us about?

    Jesse Ventura: OK, let's go to 9/11 for a moment, because we cover that in the book. An interesting document on 9/11 is the Pentagon's stand down order. I always wondered why we didn't have jet fighter planes in the air that day. Lo and behold, June 1 of 2001 by executive order of the President, George W. Bush, standard operating procedures were changed, when dealing with hijacked planes.

    Up until that point in time, it was left up to base commanders to make the call. If the FAA called them and said they had a problem in the air, the base commander would make the call to scramble the jets. June 1, 2001 there was an executive order changed that. The order from George Bush meant that no jets could be scrambled without approval from the DOD, which is the Department of Defense. Essentially you could have a stand down simply by Donald Rumsfeld not answering the phone, because nobody then would have the ability to go air-borne. Since then, it's been changed back.

    Daily Bell: Is government generally too secretive?


    Jesse Ventura: Absolutely and completely. It is mind-boggling how secretive the government is. The government classifies an astounding 16 million documents as top secret per this year! 16 MILLION! That must be every document they put out! If people attack me and say that I'm not patriotic, well, I stand with good people. Patrick Henry who wrote the book, Give me Liberty or Give me Death, said, "The liberties of people never were, or never will be secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them."

    That's the problem. Our government is concealing so many documents from the public that no one knows what is going on. As a citizen, I have every right to know what my tax paying money is going for. They don't have a right to keep that secret from me. They are using my money; they are using the public's money to finance this stuff, so we have a right to know.

    Now certainly, I understand from time to time the government may do some things that have to be secret; sure I do; I am a former Navy Seal. But when it's over, there is no reason that the documents should not be made public. This is supposed to be the job of the mainstream media. When my country was formed there were three branches of government and the fourth branch was considered the media. They were supposed to be the watchdog of the other three. The media has been bought out by the corporate world and is now just the rubber stamp of the government. They are not doing their job.

    Daily Bell: Are government secrecy laws necessary? Why is government so secretive?

    Jesse Ventura: I don't know. At times, as I said, it may be necessary but to the tune of 16 million documents a year? Ridiculous.

    Daily Bell: Has the US government changed in the past 25 years? Has it become more authoritarian? How?

    Jesse Ventura: Absolutely, without a doubt. Look at the Patriot Act. What puzzles me is that our forefathers set it up so that you have to jump through a lot of hoops to change the Constitution or amend it. They set it up that way so a president and congress simply can't pass a law that supersedes the Bill of Rights. Yet look at the Patriot Act. The first amendment is about freedom of speech, freedom of the press and the right to assemble. But the Patriot Act says that the government is free to monitor religious and political institutions without any suspicion of criminal activity.

    The government can also prosecute librarians or any keepers of any other records, including journalists related to criminal investigations. You go to the 4th Amendment, which speaks to our right to be secure against unreasonable searches and seizures, The Patriot Act says the government can search and seize Americans without probable cause. Why are we letting them get away with this? They passed a law that superseded the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

    Daily Bell: Do you trust the American government?

    Jesse Ventura: I don't trust any government, not just the United States government. And I think that's patriotic. Thomas Jefferson said, dissention is the greatest form of patriotism. I personally believe it's every citizen's civil duty to pay attention to what their government does, to question their government and hold these people's feet to the fire. If you don't do that, you will get bad government. Let's remember something: Government is made up of nothing more than people, and people are not perfect. So it's up to us as citizens to be diligent.

    Daily Bell: Do you think government is paranoid?

    Jesse Ventura: I don't think the government is paranoid; they just have to pay homage to corporations. So, whatever corporations are doing throughout the world dictates what the government is going to do. Take for example, Hugo Chavez down in Venezuela; why does the United States hate Hugo Chavez so bad? He nationalized oil and kicked out Exxon. Another example, China is communist; Cuba is communist. We love China, and we do nothing but business with China. Yet we can't do anything with Cuba. The key is the fact that Castro kicked out corporations, while China welcomes them. As long as you respect international corporate power, you will not incur the wrath of the United States.

    Daily Bell: Why hasn't bin Laden ever been charged with anything regarding 9/11?

    Jesse Ventura: Exactly. I ask the same question. We're a country that has a rule of law. They've had nine years to feed a grand jury and indict him and hunt him down. How do you hunt someone down, to either arrest him or kill him without indicting him first? The point is, I don't think they have the evidence.


    Let's remember an indictment does not mean a conviction. You are still innocent until proven guilty. An indictment is to get it to trial. So this has not been done, and that tells me clearly that they don't have enough evidence to indict bin Laden. I'll take it a step further, and this isn't in the book. If you go to the FBI website, pull up International Terrorists, when you get there, you will find Bin Laden. It covers his attack on the USS Cole, covers his attack on the US Embassy in Africa but not one word about 9/11. The biggest single terrorist attack of all time and no bin Laden. The FBI won't say it publicly, but off the record they have made statements that they don't have enough evidence. That's how come it's not in his resume. Excuse me, we've gone through two wars and gotten the Patriot Act over something we don't have enough evidence for. Not good.

    Daily Bell: What do you think happened on 9/11? Top people on the 9/11 Commission say that people lied to them.

    Jesse Ventura: I think the 9/11 Commission was a farce anyway. They weren't even going to investigate 9/11, until the survivors from the families of the dead people raised such hell that they finally agreed to it. Always follow the money. Whitewater, remember that one? Where they investigated the Clinton's real estate transactions, and ultimately found out the president cheated on his wife. Right? Well they spent US$100 million dollars to learn that! Now, here's 9/11 where you have the murder of over 3,000 people. You know what the initial allocation of money was to investigate it? $4 million. They didn't really want to do an investigation. The money speaks volumes.

    Daily Bell: Are warrantless wiretaps morally legal? Should they be used in America?

    Jesse Ventura: Absolutely not. They are not needed. You can go get a warrant if you have credible evidence that one is needed.

    Daily Bell: Is Congress intimidated by America's Intelligence-industrial complex?

    Jesse Ventura: I don't know, you would have to ask Congress. I do believe the CIA has run rampant for years now. They've been a rogue element and basically do what ever they want to do.

    Daily Bell: Why does America get into so many wars?

    Jesse Ventura: It's ridiculous. It used to be that the rest of the world looked at the United States and saw hope. Today they look at the United States with fear, because if you cross the United States, there's no telling what they will do. We might invade you; we'll overthrow your government and occupy you.

    George Bush destroyed my American dream. I never believed I would see my country, without being invited, overthrow another country as we did Iraq. I also never believed I would see the United States commit perjury. I've been water-boarded, and I know what water boarding is. It is torture. Once you give up that high ground, how can you look at any other country and expect them to do anything you would ask them to do.

    Daily Bell: What is HAARP and why is it so important?

    Jesse Ventura: HAARP is big in Alaska. It's 50 radio antennas and they shoot up 50,000 watts of power, which is the equivalent of what they allow for a radio station. It's run by five or six diesel engines the size of locomotives, and it sends low-level radio frequencies up to the ionosphere, which is the top level before space, and throws them back to earth.

    Dr. Nick Begich, who wrote the book, "Angels Don't Play This HAARP, Advances in Tesla Technology," has told me, "Governor, this is the death ray. It can knock airplanes out of the sky. It can control the weather."

    They claim it's to communicate with submarines under the water but they lied initially about it, because they called it an unclassified research center. When I went up there, they wouldn't let me in, so that tells you right there they are lying because it's not open to the public. If it were unclassified, somebody would be happy to let me in.

    One of the initial stories behind it is intriguing. Remember the tsunami that hit Indonesia a couple of years ago? That tsunami happened, but there was no earthquake and there was nothing that should have caused that, and yet witnesses on the ground said they saw northern lights before the tsunami came. Well, you can't see the northern lights from Indonesia. But when HAARP is ramped up, it looks like the northern lights when they are using it.

    So a guy says, "Come on Governor, you think they just kill these people for no reason?" I said, "No, they probably wouldn't do that, but what if they were testing this thing and the end result was they created this tsunami."

    They aren't going to go, "Oops, I guess we screwed up." No, they're not going to say anything about it, if they caused it. Allegedly China is experimenting with it also. There is an international treaty that says you are not supposed to create any weapons that can control the weather. You know what the loophole is? Nothing says you can't do it domestically, so you don't violate the international treaty.

    Daily Bell: Does the government have too much money? Should the Federal Reserve, which prints money from nothing, be abolished?

    Jesse Ventura: Hey wait a minute, the government has no money. It's all the Federal Reserve's money. None of that money belongs to the government. It all comes from the Federal Reserve and their name is on it. We have to get that straight right away. Absolutely the Federal Reserve should be abolished, in my opinion. It was created illegally to begin with, because the Constitution said they couldn't do that and then in 1913 they just amended the Constitution and did it anyway. If you want to amend the Constitution, you have to have approval of two thirds of the states, on a vote. They never did that so the Federal Reserve is illegal.

    Daily Bell: Is there such a thing as money power? What it is?

    Jesse Ventura: Absolutely, he who has the money has the power. That's why I will tell you that the Federal Reserve probably runs the United States of America because they have the money and the power. The money equates to power.

    Daily Bell: Some closing thoughts?

    Jesse Ventura: Get involved! Quit being lemmings. When you live in a democracy, it requires the population to be involved. If you don't hold elected people's feet to the fire, you will get bad government. And that is what we've got to conquer here. The people who are not paying attention, people who are not caring. You can't be that way. You have to care and you have to keep government controlled.

    Daily Bell: Thank your time. You are a most courageous man, and we hope everybody reads your book.

    Jesse Ventura: Well thank you, and I hope everybody does too because its important book to read. People will be shocked when they read what's there. People in the United States seem to think their government can't be evil. Then on the flip side, there are a lot of great, honest, hard working people in government that work for the public good but it doesn't mean there isn't elements of evil in the United States government. It's our job to root out that evil.
    Last edited by ax1; 05-07-2011 at 07:52 AM.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    wontstop985's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    579
    Answers
    0

    You're the man ax1. Thanks for posting this stuff.
  5. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0

    You say the American people are our greatest protection. You can also be our worst enemy by trying to expose our operations and procedures/documents. Those classified documents is what protects our a$$es, referring to those of us in the intelligence community and special forces, and to release them to the general public could and will eventually end up in the wrong hands and get a lot of us in danger or possibly killed. And Jesse Ventura is a fcking tard and a puppet for you tree hugging liberals/truth seekers.

    And furthermore, I don't hear people saying that they want to see all the photos of our dead soldiers or of their funerals. Instead, all of those fellow soldiers and brothers in arms are forgotten due to bs like this.
  6. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    Bin Laden is dead but it's not over. Showing his picture would just make things worse, if they are not already. The Taliban and AQ are going to try and strike back and they have already increased their attacks in Afghanistan and Iraq. So just leave it alone. He's dead and all the real evidence is classified/top secret noforn.
    But burying him at sea with no 3rd party verification doesn't make things worse? In the Muslim faith, burial at sea is akin to placing someone's soul in limbo, lost forever.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    And furthermore, I don't hear people saying that they want to see all the photos of our dead soldiers or of their funerals. Instead, all of those fellow soldiers and brothers in arms are forgotten due to bs like this.
    I didn't hear anyone making claims that those soldiers were the leaders of an international plot that killed thousands of civilians, and the soldiers bodies were returned to their families and available for autopsy and burial in accordance with their religion.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  8. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    But burying him at sea with no 3rd party verification doesn't make things worse? In the Muslim faith, burial at sea is akin to placing someone's soul in limbo, lost forever.
    How could it make it worse? Bin Laden deserved what he got and throwing him into the ocean was the right thing to do.
  9. Registered User
    bowhunter28's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    261
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    Wow, this has gotten out of control. I can't believe people are scrutinizing and criticizing the death of Bin Laden and if it was justified.
    Who said this wasn't a bad man and he didn't deserve death? Assassination isn't the American way. If he had been captured and tried for his crimes he would have hung just as Hussein did.
  10. Registered User
    bowhunter28's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    261
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    throwing him into the ocean was the right thing to do.
    Why?
  11. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I didn't hear anyone making claims that those soldiers were the leaders of an international plot that killed thousands of civilians, and the soldiers bodies were returned to their families and available for autopsy and burial in accordance with their religion.
    No, but those soldiers died for what they believed in and you do get the option of how you would want to be buried if you are killed while deployed.
  12. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bowhunter28 View Post
    Who said this wasn't a bad man and he didn't deserve death? Assassination isn't the American way. If he had been captured and tried for his crimes he would have hung just as Hussein did.
    No, it would have been a mess and would take years. Plus, you risk the attempt of AQ or the Taliban trying to take hostages or plot some more attacks in order to get us to release him. Besides, the man was a terrorist. You give up your rights when you become a terrorist. The only justification for being such a person is death.
  13. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bowhunter28 View Post
    Why?
    Because the man doesn't deserve a grave so that people could visit it. And I don't think there are too many countries that would want his grave. So, to save the political dilemma, throwing him in the ocean was the best choice.
  14. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    How could it make it worse? Bin Laden deserved what he got and throwing him into the ocean was the right thing to do.
    If burying him at sea which is disallowed by their religion can't make it worse than neither could releasing videos and pictures. There's no religious issue with releasing the pictures, yet with the burial at sea we told Muslims their religion is meaningless to us.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  15. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    Because the man doesn't deserve a grave so that people could visit it. And I don't think there are too many countries that would want his grave. So, to save the political dilemma, throwing him in the ocean was the best choice.
    Stalin has a grave, so does Hitler, Mussolini, etc.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,347
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    How could it make it worse? Bin Laden deserved what he got and throwing him into the ocean was the right thing to do.
    Absolutely incorrect. Burial at sea in the Muslim tradition is only acceptable when death occurs at sea. This administration said they gave him an appropriate Muslim burial, but full well knowing that there were going to be questions.

    Lets face facts, the American people get lied to by their elected officials regardless of parties.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  17. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    You say the American people are our greatest protection. You can also be our worst enemy by trying to expose our operations and procedures/documents. Those classified documents is what protects our a$$es, referring to those of us in the intelligence community and special forces, and to release them to the general public could and will eventually end up in the wrong hands and get a lot of us in danger or possibly killed. And Jesse Ventura is a fcking tard and a puppet for you tree hugging liberals/truth seekers.

    And furthermore, I don't hear people saying that they want to see all the photos of our dead soldiers or of their funerals. Instead, all of those fellow soldiers and brothers in arms are forgotten due to bs like this.
    As I stated, it wouldnt be advisable to release documentation during the operation itself.

    As far as Jesse Ventura...I personally dont care for peoples personal political views. I judge individuals, not groups. The man served our country and is a war hero and a post war hero. The man is sticking up for 60,000 troops that died over a war that started over a false flag attack (Gulf of Tonkin incident Gulf of Tonkin incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). He sticks of for Vets, current troops and YOU TOO!

    No matter his political views, he has beef with what he says as you see in his latest book all material was unclassified by the government.


    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    Because the man doesn't deserve a grave so that people could visit it. And I don't think there are too many countries that would want his grave. So, to save the political dilemma, throwing him in the ocean was the best choice.
    So we can throw him in the ocean after a 3rd party verifies Bin Laden's time of death and cause of death.

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    No, it would have been a mess and would take years. Plus, you risk the attempt of AQ or the Taliban trying to take hostages or plot some more attacks in order to get us to release him. Besides, the man was a terrorist. You give up your rights when you become a terrorist. The only justification for being such a person is death.
    Right, so lets get rid of a boogie man and now the Taliban now has a change of heart and lost interest in killing Americans. That makes alot of sense.

    I dont care how long it takes, I can wait a long time. After all, supposedly it took decades to get him, although we trained and financed him in the late 70's and thought the 80's.

    A terrorist is a criminal...anybody who murders is a terrorist, look at it any way you want they are all criminals. You process criminals according to the constitution. If they are found guilty of being a murderer then the justification would be death if thats what you believe in. Then you dont have to tell anybody where he is buried, who says we need a cool funereal on TV and plant a tombstone on him.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    But burying him at sea with no 3rd party verification doesn't make things worse? In the Muslim faith, burial at sea is akin to placing someone's soul in limbo, lost forever.
    Not exactly, I honestly think they can retrieve the body with little issues, and if he is there they should get him. I wouldnt be surprised if they put a tracking chip on the casket, its the way the government would operate such a thing assuming the event even took place.
  18. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,624
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    1 day, what happened to 2.3 trillion dollars? We dont know where it is?

    Very next day computer and secretary get destroyed and killed at pentagon.
    the missing 2.3 trillion dollars were never mentioned again after 911???????


    c'mon people 2.3 trillion dollars were missing and it gets swept under the rug....

    they are talking about taking away medicare from people to pay the national debt-how about finding that goddamned 2.3 trillion dollars, dammit!!!!!



    rumsfeld and cheney have a lot to answer for, imho.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  19. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post


    rumsfeld and cheney have a lot to answer for, imho.
    And more than that 2.3 trillion..

    Including Cheney's stand-down order on 911 that was in Transportation Secretary Mineta's testimony in front of the 9/11 commission report that was excluded out of the book. And where was Donald Rumsfeld?

    Last edited by ax1; 05-07-2011 at 11:53 PM.
  20. Registered User
    anabolicRyan1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    527
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Please tell me how "millions" of people "know" what happened? Because a reporter told them? Millions of people "knew" the earth was flat, that didn't make it true.



    It sickens me that someone considers themselves patriotic but is so nasty towards people who question whether what we are time by the government is true.



    Yeah easy... I was going to say the same thing.

    Obviously the mass of average idiots keeping busy eating Macdonald's, watching family guy and being miserable are going to know exactly what's true! That always how you can tell what's true! Pick whatever the majority of any population believes as your own.

    We'd still be in caves thinking the world was flat if it weren't always for small groups of people dedicated to solving things.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.
  21. Registered User
    anabolicRyan1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    527
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    No, but those soldiers died for what they believed in and you do get the option of how you would want to be buried if you are killed while deployed.
    Dude... Um. Ex military here as well so I'm trying to give you respect.

    But errr. no. Sounds great on paper.

    Our soldiers have died because they were sent to fight a war that most of them don't want to be fighting, not because of what they believe in... Oh yeah. Also to get paid. Because our country is ****ling bankrupt. I pray that every soul not with us is resting in peace. This whole ****ing thing has been a completely avoidable tragedy.


    Also how about the tens of thousands of Arabs in their own country that were completely innocent that died not being paid. You don't think that causes people to get just a little pissed off? I can't imagine how I would feel being occupied by another country and having a family member of mine becoming an accidental casualty.


    We are not invincible I live in NYC. Fear is worthless... But believe me don't think for a second I don't watch every person on the street and realize some other ******* is going to attack us again.

    Leadership in most countries has gotten more and more corrupt, especially ours. Obama's speech was pitiful, if he gave himself another pat on the back I would have started to dry heave. We the people need to step up and not be ok with the current status que. Elect people who will truly represent us. Not based on party officiations. Both parties are completely bought and sold.


    I can't even keep typing... I'm going to the gym and beating the **** out of myself.

    ::exhale::
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.
  22. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicRyan1 View Post
    Both parties are completely bought and sold.
    You speak strong truth in the above post (not just what I quoted)

    With the quote, picking between Democrats and Republicans is like choosing between Coke and Pepsi. People have some illusion of democracy, an illusion of real choice when its a big farce.

    Time to end the political party system and vote on people not parties. Time to end endless corporate campaign contributions where elections are bought, and become nothing but who can afford the best campaign and become most popular.
  23. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0

    Cindy Sheehan: A Mothers War on War

    "If You Believe The Newest Death Of Osama Bin Laden YOU'RE STUPID!" Cindy Sheehan

  24. Registered User
    Boatcop1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    275
    Answers
    0

    Ventura and Youtube! LOL this is rich! Keep it comming. This has turned to pure comedy!
    But serious though if your looking out for the people, whats up with the Nk sig Axe1? Serious!!!
  25. Registered User
    Boatcop1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    275
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Cindy Sheehan: A Mothers War on War

    "If You Believe The Newest Death Of Osama Bin Laden YOU'RE STUPID!" Cindy Sheehan

    Get teh F out a here!!! I was begining to give you a little credit until this! Cindy Sheehan? Are you FN kidding me?!! My original suspicion is proved1 Your a douche! lol
  26. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    Get teh F out a here!!! I was begining to give you a little credit until this! Cindy Sheehan? Are you FN kidding me?!! My original suspicion is proved1 Your a douche! lol
    I dont want credit for anything Ive posted not from you or anybody. This isnt about me its about the people. I credit the police, firefighters, rescue workers, witnesses, and whistle-blowers that are part of my posting. In this case I credit a smart woman who speaks the truth about the way things are and the way people fall for things.
  27. Registered User
    Boatcop1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    275
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I dont want credit for anything Ive posted not from you or anybody. This isnt about me its about the people. I credit the police, firefighters, rescue workers, witnesses, and whistle-blowers that are part of my posting. In this case I credit a smart woman who speaks the truth about the way things are and the way people fall for things.
    You are a ****less douchebag! You cannot take credit for anything! Do us all a favor and kill yourself!

    You little ****! I will PM you my phone number, If you have the balls, Call me so I can at least tell you how I feel!

    Hey check me out I searched the internet and found some videos so they must be true! LOL You douche!

    North Korea? Really dude? yeah your so American! Explain please!!!
  28. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    You are a ****less douchebag! You cannot take credit for anything! Do us all a favor and kill yourself!

    You little ****! I will PM you my phone number, If you have the balls, Call me so I can at least tell you how I feel!

    Hey check me out I searched the internet and found some videos so they must be true! LOL You douche!

    North Korea? Really dude? yeah your so American! Explain please!!!
    All you do is curse, threaten, and try to prove yourself with these so called "balls." I have no idea what you are saying, lol

    Do you know about building 7?
    Last edited by ax1; 05-07-2011 at 11:11 PM.
  29. Registered User
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    827
    Answers
    0

    I can't believe you're using that whack job Cindy Sheehan as proof of your "Troofer" conspiracy. LOL

    Or Jesse Ventura ... LMAO

    What's your position on Elvis? Dead or Alive?

    LOL
  30. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    I can't believe you're using that whack job Cindy Sheehan as proof of your "Troofer" conspiracy. LOL

    Or Jesse Ventura ... LMAO

    What's your position on Elvis? Dead or Alive?

    LOL
    I bet you dont even watch anything. That was not posted about some truther movement.

    If you lost your child in war that was started over lies, you may view the world and government differently as well and fight for the truth.

    Back to 9/11, the 9/11 families deserve an new investigation.

    Do you know how many buildings fell in NYC on 9/11?

    A Message From Bob McIlvaine
  31. Registered User
    epixep's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    55
    Answers
    0

    Okay... so let's say you're right. The government is full of criminals and liars. 9/11 is a inside-job. Osama died in freakin' 1964. You're completely right about EVERYTHING. The moon landing is fake, American Idol is rigged, NBA games are staged. The world is phony, the Statue of Liberty is styrofoam.

    So, what now? You caught 'em! Call your local Congressman, because you've solved the riddle!!!

    You're an idiot. Not because you believe in all the hocus pocus conspiracy theories, but because you're spending this much time trying to debunk it all. You're like the dog who chases its own tail, if you caught it you'd have no freakin' clue what to do next.

    If what you say is true, imagine how much money and power these fabled people have. ****, I would buy some extra locks if I was you, no? Regardless of their validity, your arguments are pointless because they don't provide a solution. You sound intelligent enough to maybe, just maybe, see how all this blabber isn't going to lead anywhere?

    Hell, I feel a little woozy just wasting the three minutes it took to type this out. I could have done some pushups or something.
  32. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by epixep View Post
    Okay... so let's say you're right. The government is full of criminals and liars. 9/11 is a inside-job. Osama died in freakin' 1964. You're completely right about EVERYTHING. The moon landing is fake, American Idol is rigged, NBA games are staged. The world is phony, the Statue of Liberty is styrofoam.

    So, what now? You caught 'em! Call your local Congressman, because you've solved the riddle!!!

    You're an idiot. Not because you believe in all the hocus pocus conspiracy theories, but because you're spending this much time trying to debunk it all. You're like the dog who chases its own tail, if you caught it you'd have no freakin' clue what to do next.

    If what you say is true, imagine how much money and power these fabled people have. ****, I would buy some extra locks if I was you, no? Regardless of their validity, your arguments are pointless because they don't provide a solution. You sound intelligent enough to maybe, just maybe, see how all this blabber isn't going to lead anywhere?

    Hell, I feel a little woozy just wasting the three minutes it took to type this out. I could have done some pushups or something.
    All Im getting out of this post is that you dont care, you wasted your time and there is no reason to do any investigative thinking or try to find solutions.

    I am not arguing, I post police, firefighter, government workers, rescue workers testimonies and more. This isnt about me being right and its not up to me to change your mind.

    Solutions start with education, and going on the forum is just a small extension of my activities during my free time.

    Do you know why **** Cheney gave the stand-down order not to shoot down the hijacked plane heading for Washington on 9/11? And why was this testimony cut out of the 9/11 commission report?

    Transportation Secretary Mineta's testimony in front of the 9/11 commission.

    Last edited by ax1; 05-07-2011 at 11:57 PM.
  33. Registered User
    epixep's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    55
    Answers
    0

    Answer this simple question: What are you trying to accomplish?
  34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,347
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    You are a ****less douchebag! You cannot take credit for anything! Do us all a favor and kill yourself!

    You little ****! I will PM you my phone number, If you have the balls, Call me so I can at least tell you how I feel!

    Hey check me out I searched the internet and found some videos so they must be true! LOL You douche!

    North Korea? Really dude? yeah your so American! Explain please!!!
    Wow....whether you agree with someone elses point of view or not, behaving like a sad little child is ridiculous. I expected more than this.

    At the end of the day there are mountains of holes in many official government versions, but you seem to want to take their story at face value. That is your prerogative. However, ax has every right to question an not e called whatever infantile remarks you can think of.

    Truly pathetic.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  35. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by epixep View Post
    Answer this simple question: What are you trying to accomplish?
    God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty.... And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.

    -Thomas Jefferson
  36. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,347
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty.... And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.

    -Thomas Jefferson
    according to Jefferson we are long overdue.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  37. Registered User
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I agree with this that it may happen, although a photo doesn't prove the time of death. We need an autopsy with oversight of an independent panel by the American citizens. I dont think it would be difficult for the army to retrieve the body, if its really even there.....



    Stupid isnt it?
    Steroids bad
    Cigarettes good, just pay your taxes (450,000 usa citizens can die every year!)
    you're kidding right? i agree with alot of what your saying and the many discrepancies with the whats being presented to the american public.

    but please take a minute to think about what you're saying here. recovering the body is not logical. not only is he fish food, think of all the currents and how vast the ocean is.
    burial at sea benefits the theory of deception to the public because there is absolutely NO WAY the body can or will ever be recoverd.
  38. Registered User
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Please tell me how "millions" of people "know" what happened? Because a reporter told them? Millions of people "knew" the earth was flat, that didn't make it true.



    It sickens me that someone considers themselves patriotic but is so nasty towards people who question whether what we are time by the government is true.
    funny you should mention this, because its actually not true! its a common deception along with the entire christopher columbus story that is STILL being taught to youngsters across america!!

    Iriving Washington was a well known author of his time and was chosen to write a story glorifying christopher columbus to instill patriotism. the entire tale of "the earth being flat" is completely fictional and was never once considered an idea until irving washington himself interjected that science fiction into his story of C.C.!!!

    this amoung many other well known lies are still being taught to children! for what?? why are we decieving our own people?? lol i know its way off subject but it just goes to show ya, the american people have been lied to for generations to creat subordination or better yet known as patriotism.
  39. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    you're kidding right? i agree with alot of what your saying and the many discrepancies with the whats being presented to the american public.

    but please take a minute to think about what you're saying here. recovering the body is not logical. not only is he fish food, think of all the currents and how vast the ocean is.
    burial at sea benefits the theory of deception to the public because there is absolutely NO WAY the body can or will ever be recoverd.
    There is no evidence they even buried him or that they even recently killed him.

    The reason I said they they can retrieve the body is that assuming if they did they would use some type of container and sink him to the bottom of the sea. I dunno how deep into the ocean they claim they buried him, and I was also considering the possibilities of his bones or decayed body washing up to shore for reasoning of using a casket to sink him.

    Anyways not much matters to me with that debate because there is no evidence they did so in the first place, and if they did provide evidence of a burial there is no evidence the burial involved the body of Osama Bin Laden. If they provide evidence they did in fact bury Osama Bin Laden, there is no evidence of his actual time of death as I have stated intel leaks lead to his death in 2001 from natural causes and his body possibly maintained in ice for later political uses.

    This government has shown a lack of any credibility or honesty on the highest possible levels due to its action in its recent 1-75 year history.
  40. Registered User
    JerseyDrew77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0

    So you're saying he died in 2001? Based on what? And what proof do these people have that claim he died in 2001 from natural causes?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 09:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 01:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 09:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 11:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in