Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.71%

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicRyan1 View Post

God bless America.
    I served as well... Post 9-11
    Our beautiful country has strayed far from it's meaning... All our country is was an idea, those ideals have long been overlooked and replaced by corruption. Internationally we are now considered more communist then China.

There are very few people that really know what has gone on and I doubt that will change. None of us should say we know anything for sure, but to say our media isn't controlled and our government hasn't intentionally lied to us and the world is a fantasy I wish I could believe.

In response to whatever that comment was supposed to be above...
    Troofers? Really? That's a really intelligent way to discuss something, you sheep. (sorry I had to)

If anybody's interested, look up Ron Paul... I don't agree with everything he says but he is one of the only men "representing" us that actually votes according to what he says. And hasn't changed what his believes are magically based on popular trends.
    Not to change the topic... But who in their right mind thinks the FDA is really looking out for the peoples best interest most of the time...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.79%

If Obama is so great... why did he have to "sleep" on making the decision to take action. It took him 16 hours to decide to take bin Laden. Bush was criticized for 7 minutes to finish reading to kindergartners.

Besides that, why did they so conveniently dispose of the body in the water and call it burial at sea before the DNA results even came out?

Besides these questions, look at the inconsistencies. They can not get their story straight. During the press conference, Obama said that the 40 minute incident was a “firefight.” Now the Pentagon is saying that Osama was unarmed and the only gun conflict happened with his courier on the 2nd floor of the compound. If there was a “firefight” on the second floor before the Seals made it to the third floor to confront Osama, why in the world would he have been unarmed?

As for not wanting to release the photo of the dead body, I will bet you anything that we see that photo before the election. It will be just as the buzz starts to die down.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bowhunter28 View Post

As for not wanting to release the photo of the dead body, I will bet you anything that we see that photo before the election. It will be just as the buzz starts to die down.
    I agree with this that it may happen, although a photo doesn't prove the time of death. We need an autopsy with oversight of an independent panel by the American citizens. I dont think it would be difficult for the army to retrieve the body, if its really even there.....

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicRyan1 View Post
    Not to change the topic... But who in their right mind thinks the FDA is really looking out for the peoples best interest most of the time...
    Stupid isnt it?
    Steroids bad
    Cigarettes good, just pay your taxes (450,000 usa citizens can die every year!)
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

you are 100% correct. this is the same thing that has been done since 9-11, the same way that Bush had the terror alert raised prior to the election.

Lets face it, they are all friggin criminals
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.79%

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Amen to that. They don't care about the American People. They care about themselves and their interests.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.61%

How convenient is it to have a 25 minute blackout with our modern technology during the raid? How many more stories are they going to make up? And where was MacGyver?

quote:
    Blackout during raid on bin Laden compound
    The head of the CIA admitted yesterday that there was no live video footage of the raid on Osama bin Laden's compound as further doubts emerged about the US version of events.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-compound.html
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.79%

So many lies. You could tell that photo was staged. I am embarrassed to call these people our leaders.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.61%

you are 100% correct. this is the same thing that has been done since 9-11, the same way that Bush had the terror alert raised prior to the election.

Excellent, and now they can reach out these terror alerts to via Facebook and Twitter right to your cell phone. The millions and millions will be warned when the boogie-men in the caves are ready to strike!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...20051719.shtml

Our buddy the TSA child molesting lord Janet Napolitano will be in charge of the"
    "National Terrorism Advisory System."

Now that most school children have cell-phones we can go back to the old school Cold War error and every-time the terror alert goes up all the children should "Duck and Cover" like Bert!

Dont let a terrorist fall on you, where the terror alert goes up on your Twitter, just remember to Duck and Cover!

Duck and Cover...Duck..and Cover!! Huraayyy!

Osama's #2 is about to fall on you little girl, better Duck and Cover!
    Last edited by ax1; 05-05-2011 at 05:08 PM.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.53%

So today AL QAEDA confirms OBL's death and vow's to get revenge!

I'm sorry were you saying something about OBL being dead since 2001?

Let's not just let this thread die. So you were debunked, Let's hear the convenient reply! Let me guess? They're lying right? it's just propaganda? It's just an excuse to attack us again? lol
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.79%

This isn't the first time they claimed he died either. Lets not let this thread die.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.61%

Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post

Let's not just let this thread die. So you were debunked, Let's hear the convenient reply! Let me guess? They're lying right? it's just propaganda? It's just an excuse to attack us again? lol
    This isnt the first time AlQueda confirmed Bin Laden's death.

Again ...I will re-post this, Bin Laden diet of medical reasons back in 2001.

I will provide a report by Dan Rather with witnesses confirming his visit to a military hospital in Pakistan the night before 9/11/2001 and I have a report from fox news with Al-Queda confirming his death several months later.

Bin Laden was terminally ill in 2001 with marfan syndrome (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001455/)" and eventually died of natural causes later that year. It is medically impossible for him to have lived until 2011, if you watch his old video's he couldnt even move his left arm.

This isn't the first time they claimed he died either. Lets not let this thread die.

And I will repeat that
    Wednesday, December 26, 2001
    Report: Bin Laden Already Dead
    FOX NEWS
    About 30 close associates of bin Laden in Al Qaeda, including his most trusted and personal bodyguards, his family members and some "Taliban friends," attended the funeral rites. A volley of bullets was also fired to pay final tribute to the "great leader."
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.61%

Boatcop, I dont give opinion, I provide witnesses and evidence. Its your freedom to interpret what I provide and honestly you can decide either way and it doesnt bother me. Its your given right to do so. I do however have all day to provide more witnesses, evidence about any topic I speak of.

Do you know about the secondary explosions inside the lobby and sub-basement at the world trade center? Conspiracy theory?

Let these firefighters tell you then in this recently unclassified video that has been withheld by the government.

More of our heroes speaking out, more bombs in lobby

Carpenter from trade center witness of explosions in lobby speaking out on his hospital bed

Bomb in lobby, the lobby was totally gone...."bomb hit the lobby first"

Not enough to convince you of the sub-basement explosions? Want more witnesses?

9/11: WTC sub-level explosions Multiple accounts

9/11 Port Authority cop heard explosion before WTC collapse

9/11 Cop says numerous secondary explosions heard in WTC

Last edited by ax1; 05-06-2011 at 05:40 PM.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.24%

N Korea, huh Soviet, huh? Niiiiiiiice. yeah we should probbaly give you a second of our time. NOT. Next !!
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.61%

Quote Originally Posted by ken22 View Post
    N Korea, huh Soviet, huh? Niiiiiiiice. yeah we should probbaly give you a second of our time. NOT. Next !!
    I live near New York City, born and raised.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.24%

Thats even more scary. whats wrong with you? Realy
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.61%

Please explain?
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.79%

What is wrong with you not questioning your government? Should you just believe everything you are told?
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.61%

What is wrong with you not questioning your government? Should you just believe everything you are told?
    Exactly, why should we trust the government, look what they did just a month ago to a deceased 9/11 cop.

Mayor Bloomberg Confiscates 9/11 Cop's Corpse During Wake

9/11 NYPD Officers Body Snatched By New York City To Deny Illness Linked To 9/11

New York City authorities were allegedly so hell-bent on proving that an NYPD cop did not die of a 9/11-related illness that morgue workers were dispatched to a funeral home to take away the body while his grieving family was holding a memorial service, the New York Post reported Wednesday, citing sources."Ten minutes before the wake, the medical examiner called us and said they need to reclaim the body," said Howard Wong, 40, whose brother, George, died on March 24 after a two-year battle with gastric cancer aged 48."The Health Department had issues with the wording on the cause of death -- that he died from exposure to 9/11 toxins -- and they ordered the [Chief] Medical Examiner's Office to do it over," Howard Wong claimed.The family was permitted to carry out the open casket wake Monday night, but the body was taken by the Medical Examiner's Office around 10:00pm local time -- forcing George Wong's relatives to postpone Tuesday's planned viewing and also delay his cremation and funeral."They totally disrespected our family. Now my brother can't even rest in peace because of this," the younger brother said. "I feel horrible, my mother is crying."George Wong, who received a disability retirement in 2006 after 20 years on the force, always believed his disease was caused by his time at Ground Zero following the 9/11 attacks.His hospice doctor, Lyla Correoso, agreed, writing "cancer" from "9/11 toxic exposure" on his death certificate.But a Department of Health bureaucrat sounded the alarm after spotting the finding on the funeral home's cremation permit.The city's official policy remains that there was no conclusive link between exposure to Ground Zero toxins and "emerging illnesses, including cancer," said Health Department spokeswoman Susan Craig.The deceased cop's furious family refused to permit an autopsy, so the city's Chief Medical Examiner's Office did an "external examination," photographed the body, and changed the cause of death to "pending."Only after any mention of 9/11 was scrubbed from his death certificate was the family allowed to collect the body Tuesday -- at their own expense. An abbreviated wake, cremation and funeral -- complete with NYPD pallbearers -- were scheduled for Wednesday.George Wong, who spent several weeks doing security after the Twin Towers fell, should be treated better by the city, his former colleagues said."It's reprehensible. You don't give the body back to the morgue," said a police source who knew George Wong. "Even perps don't deserve this. It's about being a human being. Everyone is livid over this."
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I think anyone with an rational thought realizes that the government lies to us and does so regularly. There are so many secret operations, and events that transpire that we dont officially know about.

I am not saying one way or the other what happened, but to take a government account at face value is foolish imo
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.79%

I am not saying one way or the other what happened, but to take a government account at face value is foolish imo
    ^^^^This
  21. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

You believe Al Queda has trained people to kill US citizens and their goal is to destroy America, but you don't believe they are capable of lying to us? Why exactly would it take them a week to confirm his death? Doesn't that seem fairly ridiculous too? Unless the decision makers had to figure out what their gameplan was going to be given what the US said, and it took them till now to do that.
  22. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by methusaleh View Post
    I heard from very reliable sources about OBL being dead many years ago from medical reasons.

I see the sudden reappearance and death as a precursor to actually reduce some aspects of military spending...something has to get cut in order to keep the economy from totally tanking within the next year or so.
    Its much simpler, its all part of the launch of Obama's reelection campaign. It started with elevating Trump's status by releasing his birth certificate after Trump was adamant about it so that he has an opponent who is easier to beat. Then this was the first salvo of him "proving" that he's been an effective president.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.53%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    You believe Al Queda has trained people to kill US citizens and their goal is to destroy America, but you don't believe they are capable of lying to us? Why exactly would it take them a week to confirm his death? Doesn't that seem fairly ridiculous too? Unless the decision makers had to figure out what their gameplan was going to be given what the US said, and it took them till now to do that.
    OMG yeah thats right, it's a lie too. EVERYTHING is a lie!
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.53%

No not at all, But formulate a hypothesis based on common sense and pure logic!

You people post these vids and state the testimony as fact when in fact it's just opinion just like mine and yours! So you have a few videos? great! how about the millions of people in the world that know what really happend! You people are the minority so deal with it!

Your "evidence" is what you want it to be! propaganda!

Your loony and it sickens me that there are actually people out there that believe all this BS!

I dont give a **** if i get banned. I was at ground zero on September 12 searching and providing so you can all go F yourself! I was there, i lived it!

Question your governemnt all day, I do! But this stuff is just too far and too much! If there was any truth to it you wouldl have alot more than a couple loony people talking about secondary explosions!

When you go home and exhale ash for a week after standing side by side with complete strangers performing SAR then maybe you will have a clue! Nobody in this country would ever do that to ourselves! :*******:
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.01%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Its all about announcing at a “politically expedient” time.

There are many reasons to roll him out now, primarily to re-gain public support as they are expanding the wars in the middle east, also to further implement a police state and get people more accustomed to it (http://www.examiner.com/luxury-lifes...-on-high-alert, http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...les&id=8110916, http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/201...orida-airports for example) as confidence brings peoples guards down. Im just speculating here several reasons I firmly believe.

Intel has revealed his body has frozen in ice all these years, so pics wont have any meaning. What would have meaning is if the body was handed over to an independent panel for an autopsy and forensics investigation with oversight of the American people. They rushed to dump him in the sea so I guess we can eliminate any push for that since they made it impossible to ever find out when he died.

On CNN they state that Osama was un-armed but "resisted." The appropriate action would be to have taken him back to the states alive and put him under trial in a high court and have it played on national television. We did the same thing to the Nazi's after WWII, and we should stick to our constitutional standards and follow due process. If the court calls for an execution by all means then go for it serious criminals should be put away for good.

I do love how these politicians posed for a picture of themselves looking at the bin laden photo's, how can you make this stuff up anymore, lol CNN called it "The Obama death stare:"
    ok, the nazi were tried at nuremberg. saddam was tried in iraq. i am very glad bin laden was killed and not brought back alive to be tried in the united states-can you imagine all the scumbag lawyers fighting about technicalities? i doubt the trial would even happen for at least 10 years, by which time bin laden would have died of natural causes.

i really have no problem with burial at sea, no place for idiots to go and worship that dirtbag. plus it was short and sweet-over before the zealots even new what had happened.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.61%

No not at all, But formulate a hypothesis based on common sense and pure logic!

You people post these vids and state the testimony as fact when in fact it's just opinion just like mine and yours! So you have a few videos? great! how about the millions of people in the world that know what really happend! You people are the minority so deal with it!

Your "evidence" is what you want it to be! propaganda!

Your loony and it sickens me that there are actually people out there that believe all this BS!

I dont give a **** if i get banned. I was at ground zero on September 12 searching and providing so you can all go F yourself! I was there, i lived it!

Question your governemnt all day, I do! But this stuff is just too far and too much! If there was any truth to it you wouldl have alot more than a couple loony people talking about secondary explosions!

When you go home and exhale ash for a week after standing side by side with complete strangers performing SAR then maybe you will have a clue! Nobody in this country would ever do that to ourselves! :*******:
    Im supplying you video testimony of firefighters, police, workers and civilians on the day of 9/11, but that negates it because it was posted on youtube and you were there on 9/12, so you being there the next day qualifies you as living it more than the people in the video testimony I provided that were there the day it happened, is that what you are saying?

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok, the nazi were tried at nuremberg. saddam was tried in iraq. i am very glad bin laden was killed and not brought back alive to be tried in the united states-can you imagine all the scumbag lawyers fighting about technicalities? i doubt the trial would even happen for at least 10 years, by which time bin laden would have died of natural causes.

i really have no problem with burial at sea, no place for idiots to go and worship that dirtbag. plus it was short and sweet-over before the zealots even new what had happened.
    This is a respectable statement, Bin Laden was a lowlife for sure so I can understand why people would feel that way. I would have at least liked an independent panel with over-sight of the American people run a autopsy. At minimum (although prefer what I stated previously) I would want the citizens to have power of verification over the government because history shows a lack of credibility on the governments side. Afterwards we can shoot his ashes in a pile of pig shyt and explode it in space all I care, lol.
    Last edited by ax1; 05-06-2011 at 08:55 PM.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.79%

I appreciate your services and it is a great thing that you were able to help. I wish I had been of age to provide help as well. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It is normal to question what is going on.

I don't believe anyone here is saying that they have the answers and have proof as to what really happened. I in particular am confused about all of the conflicting stories to A. 9/11 and B. bin Laden's death.

Sometimes you just have to ask why did things happen as they did? Why are there so many conflicting stories about what happened with bin Laden? Why was the Air Force not able to mobilize fighter jets to neutralize the third and fourth hijacked planes? It is all just a little odd.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.61%

Sometimes you just have to ask why did things happen as they did? Why are there so many conflicting stories about what happened with bin Laden? Why was the Air Force not able to mobilize fighter jets to neutralize the third and fourth hijacked planes? It is all just a little odd.
    And why wasnt anybody on any level of government held accountable for even up to today, especially **** Cheney who took NORAD powers the morning of 9/11.

Norman Mineta Confirms That **** Cheney Ordered Stand Down on 9/11

Former Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta answered questions from members of 9/11 Truth Seattle.org about his testimony before the 9/11 Commission report.

Mineta says Vice President Cheney was "absolutely" already there when he arrived at approximately 9:25 a.m. in the PEOC (Presidential Emergency Operations Center) bunker on the morning of 9/11. Mineta seemed shocked to learn that the 9/11 Commission Report claimed Cheney had not arrived there until 9:58-- after the Pentagon had been hit, a report that Mineta definitively contradicted.

Norman Mineta revealed that Lynn Cheney was also in the PEOC bunker already at the time of his arrival, along with a number of other staff.

Rest of story here:
    http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/260607_mineta.html
    ---------------------------------------------------------

His testimony was cut out of the 9/11 commission report. Dont believe there is a testimony, well here it is then go by the 9/11 commission report book and find it, which you wont since its not even there.
    911 Commission - Trans. Sec Norman Mineta Testimony
    Last edited by ax1; 05-06-2011 at 08:56 PM.
  29. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

Please tell me how "millions" of people "know" what happened? Because a reporter told them? Millions of people "knew" the earth was flat, that didn't make it true.

It sickens me that someone considers themselves patriotic but is so nasty towards people who question whether what we are time by the government is true.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.61%

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Im supplying you video testimony of firefighters, police, workers and civilians on the day of 9/11, but that negates it because it was posted on youtube and you were there on 9/12, so you being there the next day qualifies you as living it more than the people in the video testimony I provided that were there the day it happened, is that what you are saying?
    Boatcop, how about a full testimony by a NYPD first responder? Im not sure if he is alive anymore unfortunately from the illnesses he acquired at ground zero.

quote:

Craig Bartmer, an NYPD officer who was present at the destruction of World Trade Center Building 7, testifies that he heard a series of explosions, "Thum, thum, thum, thum, thum" preceding the fall of the building. At the same time a TV interview is being conducted down the street, far from the building. The microphone picks up the same series of sharp, percussive sounds, confirming Bartmer's description. NIST artificially ruled out all such testimony by setting up a hypothetical loudness threshold for sounds it considered to be capable of destroying columns in the building. The video goes on to question NIST's computed loudness threshold below which they would not investigate explosions.

9/11 Truth: NYPD first responder speaks out

Last edited by ax1; 05-06-2011 at 09:21 PM.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96%

Let me start out by saying that I love America and the ideals it was built on, I am not taking a stance on the 9/11 issue, as I don't know nearly enough to argue intelligently for either side. I am glad that Osama Bin Laden is dead, whether it was a few days ago or a few years ago, no one can deny he was a bad guy and his killing is justifiable. Even the Dalai Lama says so.

On that note, I think it is important to remember that it is good to question everyone, blindly accepting information from the media or the government is naive. Hell I had a college prof. with a PhD in nutrition tell me once that I was eating too many vegetables and not enough grains. I was told to include more bread, pasta, and cereal in my diet. If that's not bass akwards I don't know what is... Anyway my point is the government is not to be blindly trusted, and it is not wrong to question it IMO.

Has any one heard of this? he Business Plot (also the Plot Against FDR and the White House Putsch) was an alleged political conspiracy in 1933. Retired Marine Corps Major General Smedley Butler claimed that wealthy businessmen were plotting to create a fascist veterans' organization and use it in a coup d’état to overthrow United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt, with Butler as leader of that organization. In 1934 Butler testified to the McCormack–****stein Congressional committee on these claims.[1] In the opinion of the committee, these allegations were credible. One of the purported plotters, Gerald MacGuire, vehemently denied any such plot. In their report, the Congressional committee stated that it was able to confirm Butler's statements other than the proposal from MacGuire which it considered more or less confirmed by MacGuire's European reports.[2] No one was prosecuted.

While historians have questioned whether or not a coup was actually close to execution, most agree that some sort of "wild scheme" was contemplated and discussed.[3][4][2][5][6]
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.61%

Quote Originally Posted by swan1209 View Post
    Has any one heard of this? he Business Plot (also the Plot Against FDR and the White House Putsch) was an alleged political conspiracy in 1933. Retired Marine Corps Major General Smedley Butler claimed that wealthy businessmen were plotting to create a fascist veterans' organization and use it in a coup d’état to overthrow United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt, with Butler as leader of that organization. In 1934 Butler testified to the McCormack–****stein Congressional committee on these claims.[1] In the opinion of the committee, these allegations were credible. One of the purported plotters, Gerald MacGuire, vehemently denied any such plot. In their report, the Congressional committee stated that it was able to confirm Butler's statements other than the proposal from MacGuire which it considered more or less confirmed by MacGuire's European reports.[2] No one was prosecuted.

While historians have questioned whether or not a coup was actually close to execution, most agree that some sort of "wild scheme" was contemplated and discussed.[3][4][2][5][6]
    Excellent post!

That information is actually found in the Library of Congress believe it or not.

It had much to do with Prescott Bush (George Bush's grandfather), JP Morgan, Dupont and Remington family. Prescott used to finance with the Nazi's including after WWII started.....Whats sick and gross is that Prescott went into power as a US Senator.
    but here vvvv

I know a very old person who knew the the Bush family in Connecticut who knows first hand how corrupt that family is.

Here is a video on this topic

Journalist John Buchanan about the history between The Bush family's friendship with the 3rd Reich.

33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

agree with David Dunn here, the US government is just as ****ing shady and twisted as any other government- if not more.
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Please tell me how "millions" of people "know" what happened? Because a reporter told them? Millions of people "knew" the earth was flat, that didn't make it true.

It sickens me that someone considers themselves patriotic but is so nasty towards people who question whether what we are time by the government is true.
    agreed, Boatcop1- your quite closeminded, I do not "know" what happened but i will say that there are too many "gaps" in the story put out by the government- question what you believe, if you still believe it- fine, but to go on blind faith by waht a government tells you is plain stupid
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.01%

ok, here is the biggest thing that concerns me. the day before 911 rumsfeld admitted in a televised interview that there was 2.3 TRILLION dollars missing and unaccounted for. the next day the exact location in the pentagon where all of the pertinent information for tracking the money was destroyed during the attack on the pentagon.

c'mon now 2.3 TRILLION!!!! that is a hellova lot of motivation. whatever happened i truely believe rumsfeld and cheney are both dastardly bastards.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

36. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.79%

ok, here is the biggest thing that concerns me. the day before 911 rumsfeld admitted in a televised interview that there was 2.3 TRILLION dollars missing and unaccounted for. the next day the exact location in the pentagon where all of the pertinent information for tracking the money was destroyed during the attack on the pentagon.

c'mon now 2.3 TRILLION!!!! that is a hellova lot of motivation. whatever happened i truely believe rumsfeld and cheney are both dastardly bastards.
    Very interesting.

http://www.defense.gov/speeches/spee...x?speechid=430

YouTube - 9/10/2001: Rumsfeld says $2.3 TRILLION Missing from Pentagon
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.01%

yeah, either rumsfeld and cheney were up to no good, or THAT IS ONE HELL OF A COINCIDENCE!!!!

damn-2.3TRILLION DOLLARS-DAMN!!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

38. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96%

One thing that always sparked my interest is that I have yet to see actual video of the plane that crashed into the pentagon. I watched a 9/11 "tribute" type video on National Geographic last night that shows security camera footage of the impact but its really choppy, looks like freeze frame almost. I always wondered how such an important/ high security building could only have one angle of the plane crash with such a choppy image? I don't doubt that it was a plane that crashed into the pentagon, many eye witnesses report seeing it. However, one guy on the same program also reported a second smaller plane following the commercial airplane and then veering off just before impact. What could that have been?

Another thing, it was mentioned earlier in the thread that for this to play out they would have had to find 4 pilots willing to crash planes... not true if you consider the idea that the pilots were unaware of the plot and that it was a direct contract with the terrorists who would have been honored to be a martyr... Not saying this is true, just saying its possible.

Another strange coincidence is the fact that there were training missions going on the morning of 9/11 that simulated the very scenario of a plane hijacking. This causes confusion for defense and flight control operators.

Another strange coincidence... and I'm possibly reading into this one a bit, but the name of the said training missions on the morning of 9/11 were called "vigilant guardian" and the operation to find and kill osama bin laden was called "vigilant resolve." Of course, there are logical explanations for this that have nothing to do with conspiracy, just something I noticed and found interesting.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.61%

Quote Originally Posted by swan1209 View Post
    One thing that always sparked my interest is that I have yet to see actual video of the plane that crashed into the pentagon. I watched a 9/11 "tribute" type video on National Geographic last night that shows security camera footage of the impact but its really choppy, looks like freeze frame almost. I always wondered how such an important/ high security building could only have one angle of the plane crash with such a choppy image? I don't doubt that it was a plane that crashed into the pentagon, many eye witnesses report seeing it. However, one guy on the same program also reported a second smaller plane following the commercial airplane and then veering off just before impact. What could that have been?

Another thing, it was mentioned earlier in the thread that for this to play out they would have had to find 4 pilots willing to crash planes... not true if you consider the idea that the pilots were unaware of the plot and that it was a direct contract with the terrorists who would have been honored to be a martyr... Not saying this is true, just saying its possible.

Another strange coincidence is the fact that there were training missions going on the morning of 9/11 that simulated the very scenario of a plane hijacking. This causes confusion for defense and flight control operators.

Another strange coincidence... and I'm possibly reading into this one a bit, but the name of the said training missions on the morning of 9/11 were called "vigilant guardian" and the operation to find and kill osama bin laden was called "vigilant resolve." Of course, there are logical explanations for this that have nothing to do with conspiracy, just something I noticed and found interesting.
    For your 1st statement...Consider that on the Oklahoma city bombing, ALL video tape security cameras in the entire area and all businesses were ALL changing video tape at the same exact time, so no security tape "exists."

For your 3rd statement, NORAD was running a drill that morning of 9/11 that planes were being hijacked with live planes for the drill.
    http://www.911proof.com/9.html

Also, the London train bombing, 7/7/05 a terror drill was being run at the same exact place and at the same exact time of the bombing.
    http://london-bombs.blogspot.com/200...of-7-july.html
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.61%

yeah, either rumsfeld and cheney were up to no good, or THAT IS ONE HELL OF A COINCIDENCE!!!!

damn-2.3TRILLION DOLLARS-DAMN!!!!
    1 day, what happened to 2.3 trillion dollars? We dont know where it is?

Very next day computer and secretary get destroyed and killed at pentagon.

Similar Forum Threads

1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 11:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 03:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 11:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50