Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 18 of 60 First ... 13161718192023 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    again, I wouldnt expect you to believe any of this since you are taking faith in what cheney said. .
    Ad hominem attack - and ill informed since I've never listened to a single word Dick Cheney said about this.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    What? Are you denying that steel loses 50% of it's structural load bearing capacity when it's heated to 1,000 degrees F?

Also - just because no other buildings have ever collapsed like this (and I'm not really too sure about that claim) ... but just because no other have collapsed under these circumstances - doesn't mean it can never happen in an accident like this.

What other buildings as large and as tall as the WTC's have ever suffered a disaster like the one they experienced?

Seriously - these were two of the largest buildings in the entire world - at one point they were the tallest man-made structures man had ever produced. Seriously dude - you can't compare these things to an office fire in a 7 story hotel.
    http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/anal...are/fires.html
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  3. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

What? Are you denying that steel loses 50% of it's structural load bearing capacity when it's heated to 1,000 degrees F?

Also - just because no other buildings have ever collapsed like this (and I'm not really too sure about that claim) ... but just because no other have collapsed under these circumstances - doesn't mean it can never happen in an accident like this.

What other buildings as large and as tall as the WTC's have ever suffered a disaster like the one they experienced?

Seriously - these were two of the largest buildings in the entire world - at one point they were the tallest man-made structures man had ever produced. Seriously dude - you can't compare these things to an office fire in a 7 story hotel.
    If WTC started breaking down in sections that would be 1 thing...but 1st the penthouse on top of the building collapes, then the entire building crimped in on itself then falling a free fall speed with no resistance whats so ever perfectly symmetrical in its own footprint. The only possibility of this is taking out all the collumns in multiple floors from a controlled demolition, its scientifically proven already.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Intact Windows
    CLAIM:
    Many Pentagon windows remained in one piece--even those just above the point of impact from the Boeing 757 passenger plane. Pentagonstrike.co.uk, an online animation widely circulated in the United States and Europe, claims that photographs showing "intact windows" directly above the crash site prove "a missile" or "a craft much smaller than a 757" struck the Pentagon.
    FACT: Some windows near the impact area did indeed survive the crash. But that's what the windows were supposed to do--they're blast-resistant.
    "A blast-resistant window must be designed to resist a force significantly higher than a hurricane that's hitting instantaneously," says Ken Hays, executive vice president of Masonry Arts, the Bessemer, Ala., company that designed, manufactured and installed the Pentagon windows. Some were knocked out of the walls by the crash and the outer ring's later collapse. "They were not designed to receive wracking seismic force," Hays notes. "They were designed to take in inward pressure from a blast event, which apparently they did: [Before the collapse] the blinds were still stacked neatly behind the window glass."
    PM misstates the claim usually made about the intact windows, which is that windows in the collision path of parts of the wings and tail remained intact, not just "directly above the crash site".
    Who gives a **** about windows? Seriously - are you trying to say that a plane DID NOT crash into the Pentagon? Yes - that's exactly what you're saying - however, pieces of the plane WERE found - and even photographed on the scene moments after the crash.

But you keep trying with your window theory. LOL
  5. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Flight 77 Debris
    CLAIM:
    Conspiracy theorists insist there was no plane wreckage at the Pentagon. "In reality, a Boeing 757 was never found," claims pentagonstrike.co.uk, which asks the question, "What hit the Pentagon on 9/11?"
    FACT: Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"

6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

If WTC started breaking down in sections that would be 1 thing...but 1st the penthouse on top of the building collapes, then the entire building crimped in on itself then falling a free fall speed with no resistance whats so ever perfectly symmetrical in its own footprint. The only possibility of this is taking out all the collumns in multiple floors from a controlled demolition, its scientifically proven already.
    What? The top penthouse collapsed first? I thought you said the towers were brought down by bombs ...

IN THE BASEMENT!!

LOL - how then did your bombs have their first impact on the parts of the building that were the farthest away from them!

LOL
  7. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

No Stand-Down Order
    CLAIM:
    No fighter jets were scrambled from any of the 28 Air Force bases within close range of the four hijacked flights. "On 11 September Andrews had two squadrons of fighter jets with the job of protecting the skies over Washington D.C.," says the Web site emperors-clothes.com. "They failed to do their job." "There is only one explanation for this," writes Mark R. Elsis of StandDown.net. "Our Air Force was ordered to Stand Down on 9/11."
    FACT: On 9/11 there were only 14 fighter jets on alert in the contiguous 48 states. No computer network or alarm automatically alerted the North American Air Defense Command (NORAD) of missing planes. "They [civilian Air Traffic Control, or ATC] had to pick up the phone and literally dial us," says Maj. Douglas Martin, public affairs officer for NORAD. Boston Center, one of 22 Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regional ATC facilities, called NORAD's Northeast Air Defense Sector (NEADS) three times: at 8:37 am EST to inform NEADS that Flight 11 was hijacked; at 9:21 am to inform the agency, mistakenly, that Flight 11 was headed for Washington (the plane had hit the North Tower 35 minutes earlier); and at 9:41 am to (erroneously) identify Delta Air Lines Flight 1989 from Boston as a possible hijacking. The New York ATC called NEADS at 9:03 am to report that United Flight 175 had been hijacked--the same time the plane slammed into the South Tower. Within minutes of that first call from Boston Center, NEADS scrambled two F-15s from Otis Air Force Base in Falmouth, Mass., and three F-16s from Langley Air National Guard Base in Hampton, Va. None of the fighters got anywhere near the pirated planes.
    The idea that Air Traffic Control had to "pick up the phone and literally dial" NORAD -- a routine procedure in handling unresponsive aircraft -- does not begin to explain the long gaps between ATC being aware of off-course and non-responsive jetliners and NORAD acting. Standard procedure was for ATC to notify NORAD if they were unable to contact such an aircraft within three minutes.

Here PM's "FACT" is taken directly from the 9/11 Commission Report, which changed the official timeline for at least the third time. Two important omissions here are:

• The June 1st order which centralized intercept authority in the Secretary of Defense.
    • Multiple war games scheduled for the day of 9/11/01, at least one involving a plane-into-building scenario.
    Why couldn't ATC find the hijacked flights? When the hijackers turned off the planes' transponders, which broadcast identifying signals, ATC had to search 4500 identical radar blips crisscrossing some of the country's busiest air corridors. And NORAD's sophisticated radar? It ringed the continent, looking outward for threats, not inward. "It was like a doughnut," Martin says. "There was no coverage in the middle." Pre-9/11, flights originating in the States were not seen as threats and NORAD wasn't prepared to track them.
    When the jetliners' transponders were switched off, their blips on the ATC screens lost their identifying data, and would stand out against the remaining blips, which were labeled.

The idea that NORAD had no radar coverage of much of North America comes from that best-selling work of fiction, The 9/11 Commission Report. Evaluate this assertion in light of this description of NORAD's Cheyenne Mountain's Operations Center, as it was on 9/11/01.
  8. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Who gives a **** about windows? Seriously - are you trying to say that a plane DID NOT crash into the Pentagon? Yes - that's exactly what you're saying - however, pieces of the plane WERE found - and even photographed on the scene moments after the crash.

But you keep trying with your window theory. LOL
    Yes thats what Im saying, no plane actually hit the Pentagon...thats why I posted a top Military of Intelligence official supporting this claim.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Again - your "stand down" orders are ridiculous.

I say that with 24 years of military experience - I know what kind of defense this nation has. On 9-11, my command became the "air defense commander" for the state of Hawaii.

Yeah - and when my CO told me we were the ADC for a STATE IN THE UNION - I told him ... "There's no such thing. That doesn't exist."

And his reply to me ...

"It does now - right now it comes into existence"

So all you troofers who spew this garbage about planes being told to stand-down are full of ****. Seriously - and sadly - this nation had no air defense against internal threats prior to 9-11 - but that is more readily explained by complacency and laziness than it is some kind of huge conspiracy.
  10. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Yes thats what Im saying, no plane actually hit the Pentagon...thats why I posted a top Military of Intelligence official supporting this claim.
    Please have the Pentagon, one of the most surveillance spots in the world release the tapes...or were they changing all of them at the same time by coincidence just the same way that happened at the Oklahoma city bombing?
  11. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Again - your "stand down" orders are ridiculous.
    Its the transportation secretary's testimony in front of the 9/11 commission that they did not include in the report. Why you saying I gave the stand down orders? I didnt, it was Cheney.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

So what's your point with the windows and tell me how those windows cause you to leap from that - to a conclusion that George Bush blew up the pentagon.

Seriously dude - I've got to hear your explanation for that!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Its the transportation secretary's testimony in front of the 9/11 commission that they did not include in the report. Why you saying I gave the stand down orders? I didnt, it was Cheney.
    What part of Air Defense is the TRANSPORTATION SECRETARY responsible for?

Do you know what the transportation secretary is responsible for?

Not air intercept.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Please have the Pentagon, one of the most surveillance spots in the world release the tapes...or were they changing all of them at the same time by coincidence just the same way that happened at the Oklahoma city bombing?
    Oh so the OK City bombing was also a conspiracy now? LOL - you are funny (and that's being nice).

Prove to me there were cameras outside the Pentagon that were trained on the impact?

And why does it matter anyway? You've already stated that the Pentagon was hit by a plane.

LOL
  15. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

So what's your point with the windows and tell me how those windows cause you to leap from that - to a conclusion that George Bush blew up the pentagon.

Seriously dude - I've got to hear your explanation for that!
    PM misstates the claim usually made about the intact windows, which is that windows in the collision path of parts of the wings and tail remained intact, not just "directly above the crash site".

What part of Air Defense is the TRANSPORTATION SECRETARY responsible for?

Do you know what the transportation secretary is responsible for?

Not air intercept.
    He was dick cheney and dick cheney gave the stand down order, what else do you need. If a little kid who works at mcdonalds was with dick cheney and witnessed this it should be accounted for.

Oh so the OK City bombing was also a conspiracy now? LOL - you are funny (and that's being nice).

Prove to me there were cameras outside the Pentagon that were trained on the impact?

And why does it matter anyway? You've already stated that the Pentagon was hit by a plane.

LOL
    Ill start a thread about OK city bombing some day and PM you the link, now is not the time, lol
  16. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

again, I wouldnt expect you to believe any of this since you are taking faith in what cheney said. You are taking your evidence mainly from what politicans and government agencies are reporting, AX is posting what eye witnesses, unbiased scientists, and the people who served (firefighters) testimonies. You will never agree with this so just stop arguing and let AX post what he wants. You cant prove he is wrong.
    Thanks for pointing that out...I mean there are so many witnesses, scientists, professionals, etc...that this cannot be ignored. Unfortunately some of the witnesses have been murdered since the time such as Emergency Coordinator Barry Jennings for is bombshell testimony, or died from illnesses.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

He was dick cheney and dick cheney gave the stand down order, what else do you need. If a little kid who works at mcdonalds was with dick cheney and witnessed this it should be accounted for.

Ill start a thread about OK city bombing some day and PM you the link, now is not the time, lol
    First ... it's absolutely predictable that an Alex Jones Drone such as yourself would believe that the OK City Bombing was a government conspiracy. I wonder what else you consider a conspiracy? Perhaps you believe the moon landings were faked? LOL

Second - Dick Cheney was Vice President of the United States - he was NOT the President -therefore he wasn't the commander in chief of any military force that had fighters which could shoot down civilian airliners.

If Dick Cheney gave an order to miltary person in Uniform - that person would say ... "**** Off ... Sir".

Seriously - that is the best you guys can do is blame Dick Cheney for decapitating our NON-EXISTENT Air Defense prior to 9-11?

Well - I have to admit - there is an "effect" there - with Dick Cheney being so roundly hated by many - there's more than a few that would like to blame him for this.

But the fact is - the VP has no military power whatsoever. As a retired Navy man - I have more military power than the VP of the United States.

If you're not the President - you're nothing.

Keep trying.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for pointing that out...I mean there are so many witnesses, scientists, professionals, etc...that this cannot be ignored. Unfortunately some of the witnesses have been murdered since the time such as Emergency Coordinator Barry Jennings for is bombshell testimony, or died from illnesses.
    Anytime you have someone with 24 years of military experience who holds true faith in our government and try to have a discussion with someone who doesn't....you will never agree. I agree though there are enough "coincidences and mishaps" for most of this information to just be shrugged off. Too much "unexplained" I have military family members but I also have lost most faith in our government. They are just puppets anymore unable to think or act for themselves. Enticed by greed, kickbacks, and lets face it overall personal security. If we ever got a president who acted and thought for themselves I am sure they would find themselves buried six feet deep in no time.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Oh yes ... it CAN be ignored and the thinking people out here are ignoring it. We make jokes about you guys at parties - you're laughing stocks. NO ONE takes you seriously and that cuts across political party lines. George Bush says you're full of ****. Bill Clinton says you're full of ****. Al Gore says you're full of **** ...

There is not one credible person out there that buys into your claims ... other than Jesse "The Body" Ventura ... who is a ****ing joke. LOL
  20. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Keep trying.
    Right...only the president holds absolute authority, I hope you were kidding about that.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Keep trying.
    If you are the President-you're a puppet.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Oh yes ... it CAN be ignored and the thinking people out here are ignoring it. We make jokes about you guys at parties - you're laughing stocks. NO ONE takes you seriously and that cuts across political party lines. George Bush says you're full of ****. Bill Clinton says you're full of ****. Al Gore says you're full of **** ...

There is not one credible person out there that buys into your claims ... other than Jesse "The Body" Ventura ... who is a ****ing joke. LOL
    Again you cited 3/3 politicians who have everything to lose and nothing to gain from events made public like this......Bias.
  23. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

And scientists, and firefighters, and on the ground witnesses, and people in the military, and engineers, and physicists, and policemen, and government agents, and architects, and 50% of the citizens of NYC would like a investigation re-open in particular to building 7...and many more americans across the country.

Im not making the claims Im just reporting them, the scientists, and firefighters, and on the ground witnesses, and people in the military, and engineers, and physicists, and policemen, and government agents, and architects are.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Anytime you have someone with 24 years of military experience who holds true faith in our government and try to have a discussion with someone who doesn't....you will never agree. I agree though there are enough "coincidences and mishaps" for most of this information to just be shrugged off. Too much "unexplained" I have military family members but I also have lost most faith in our government. They are just puppets anymore unable to think or act for themselves. Enticed by greed, kickbacks, and lets face it overall personal security. If we ever got a president who acted and thought for themselves I am sure they would find themselves buried six feet deep in no time.
    Dude, although I spent 24 years in the military - I am by NO MEANS affixed to the notion that the US Government is infallible.

In fact - you've lost faith in this government - and so have I. I don't trust this government any farther than I can pick it up and throw it.

But - that doesn't make me accept some bull**** story about the government bringing down the twin towers. Seriously - a conspiracy that big would take THOUSANDS of people - if you include the Haliburton CEO's, the Hearst Publishing CEO and writers, Popular Mechanics, the NTISC, the FDNY, the NYPD, portions of the US military and intelligence services.

A Conspiracy that big doesn't survive two days without someone spilling the beans and coming forward. We're talking thousands of people.

And then - why did they do it?

Oh - they did it for oil ... LOL

Yeah - simple explanation - except Afghanistan has no oil.

LMAO.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Again you cited 3/3 politicians who have everything to lose and nothing to gain from events made public like this......Bias.
    Okay, then name one person of stature, who's name we'll all recognize - that supports your claims?

And by the way - are we now saying that Bill Clinton and Al Gore were in on the conspiracy ??? Jesus ... the plot thickens huh? How many people are we up to by the way? Millions now? Millions of people who may have been involved in your little conspiracy and the subsequent cover up? You really believe that?
  26. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Dude, although I spent 24 years in the military - I am by NO MEANS affixed to the notion that the US Government is infallible.

In fact - you've lost faith in this government - and so have I. I don't trust this government any farther than I can pick it up and throw it.

But - that doesn't make me accept some bull**** story about the government bringing down the twin towers. Seriously - a conspiracy that big would take THOUSANDS of people - if you include the Haliburton CEO's, the Hearst Publishing CEO and writers, Popular Mechanics, the NTISC, the FDNY, the NYPD, portions of the US military and intelligence services.

A Conspiracy that big doesn't survive two days without someone spilling the beans and coming forward. We're talking thousands of people.

Oh - they did it for oil ... LOL

Yeah - simple explanation - except Afghanistan has no oil.

LMAO.
    But the government lauched the Vietnam war on a false flag attack at the Gulf of Tonkin incident that costs the lives of 60,000 of our troops and hundreds of thousands more injured. You really think they care? They even unclassified and admitted to it.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident
  27. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

H.R. 3162
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

And scientists, and firefighters, and on the ground witnesses, and people in the military, and engineers, and physicists, and policemen, and government agents, and architects, and 50% of the citizens of NYC would like a investigation re-open in particular to building 7...and many more americans across the country.

Im not making the claims Im just reporting them, the scientists, and firefighters, and on the ground witnesses, and people in the military, and engineers, and physicists, and policemen, and government agents, and architects are.
    You know what - and 100 percent of the people in my office would like a slurpee right now - but ...

They aren't going to get one.

Why have an investigation just so that Alex Jones and you guys can make a mockery of it?

I wouldn't give you the platform for it.

You guys are a small, insignificant minority - just like the "Flat Earth Society" ... LOL.

You can have your wild notions - but don't expect thinking people to help you spew that garbage out to the general public.
  29. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

You know what - and 100 percent of the people in my office would like a slurpee right now - but ...

They aren't going to get one.

Why have an investigation just so that Alex Jones and you guys can make a mockery of it?

I wouldn't give you the platform for it.

You guys are a small, insignificant minority - just like the "Flat Earth Society" ... LOL.

You can have your wild notions - but don't expect thinking people to help you spew that garbage out to the general public.
    I gave you contact information to 1,500+ architects and engineers..Im not the one spewing anything, and these good people arent spewing anything either. Feel free to attend a meeting.

You think and science that disproves your beliefs is a compound called Alex Jones, I just dont get why you think this way.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

H.R. 3162
    What?

So GWB killed thousands of Americans to pass the Patriot Act? A law which doesn't benefit him at all (since he is no longer in government)?

Please.

I don't like the PA either - but it was a reaction to 9-11, an overreaction - but nonetheless, it's the result of that event - not the cause of it.
  31. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

U.S. MILITARY OFFICERS FOR 9/11 TRUTH

U.S. Military Officers for 9/11 Truth
    http://www.militaryofficersfor911truth.org/
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I gave you contact information to 1,500+ architects and engineers..Im not the one spewing anything, and these good people arent spewing anything either. Feel free to attend a meeting.

You think and science that disproves your beliefs is a compound called Alex Jones, I just dont get why you think this way.
    And it's already been proven that those 1,500 architects and engineers aren't really "experts" and even the ones that are - aren't free from political bias.

And, even if they were all straight up truthful - 1,500 pales in comparison to the hundreds of thousands of architects and engineers who disagree with them. If "consensus" is what you're looking for - it's on my side, not yours.
  33. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

[B][SIZE=4]
    Petition - U.S. Military Officers for 9/11 Truth We, the members of U.S. Military Officers for 9/11 Truth, believe that whereas:
    • There is incontrovertible publicly available evidence since 9/11/01 that the official account of the events of that day is incomplete and fraught with errors;

• The 9/11 Commission Report inadequately answered, and in numerous cases even failed to address, many of the most important questions that were called to its attention;

• The blatant disregard of extensive compelling evidence that clearly refutes the official account raises rational suspicion of intentional deception by agents of the U.S. Government;

• U.S. Government policies have been, and continue to be, founded upon assumptions about the events of 9/11 that are likely to be erroneous;

• As a result of U.S. military action based on the official account of 9/11, thousands of U.S. servicemen and women and hundreds of thousands of civilians have lost their lives; and

• The perpetrators of the heinous crimes against humanity that were committed on 9/11 have still not been brought to justice.

Therefore, we, the members of U.S. Military Officers for 9/11 Truth, call for a new and independent investigation into the events of 9/11/01 by a duly constituted legal body with the authority to subpoena and require testimony under oath, and with authority to prosecute if criminal activity is discovered, so that the perpetrators of these crimes against humanity can at last be brought to justice.
  34. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

A
    And, even if they were all straight up truthful - 1,500 pales in comparison to the hundreds of thousands of architects and engineers who disagree with them. If "consensus" is what you're looking for - it's on my side, not yours.
    Who? So far your basing the entire even on what Popular Mechanics told you. What hundreds of thousands? Where are they?
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

U.S. MILITARY OFFICERS FOR 9/11 TRUTH

Most military officers would SPIT on your notions of a conspiracy. 99.9999% of them would.

So you've got a few bad apples - who are idiots, the military has a few those.

What's your point?
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Who? So far your basing the entire even on what Popular Mechanics told you. What hundreds of thousands? Where are they?
    Oh - is it now your position that the MAJORITY OF ENGINEERS AND ARCHITECTS now support YOUR conspiracy theories?

Please dude - get a grip on life.

You may dream about Alex Jones - but most normal people don't.
  37. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Most military officers would SPIT on your notions of a conspiracy. 99.9999% of them would.

So you've got a few bad apples - who are idiots, the military has a few those.

What's your point?
    I know alot of the Military are seeing how the corporations are cashing in on the show over in the middle east...they have much more to contribute in regards to information outside of 9/11.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Oh and also - I'm NOT basing this solely on PM ... there's all kinds of debunking websites out there ... you should probably visit a few of them, but they're probably filtered out by that Alex Jones browser you're using. LOL
  39. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Oh - is it now your position that the MAJORITY OF ENGINEERS AND ARCHITECTS now support YOUR conspiracy theories?

Please dude - get a grip on life.

You may dream about Alex Jones - but most normal people don't.
    You keep blaming Alex Jones on everything instead of blaming the scientists that try to scientifically prove things.

http://scientistsfor911truth.org/
    Purpose:

Our specific purpose is to collect, study, analyze, report on, and disseminate scientifically factual information and data on the events that took place on September 11, 2001 (9/11), and issues related to these events; to solicit public support for new, independent and scientific investigations of the events of 9/11; and to present, for scientific, educational, and civic purposes, a unified front of professional scientists who stand behind the emerging science of 9/11.

As scientists, we are committed to upholding the scientific method developed painstakingly over the past centuries, sometimes at great cost to personal reputation, circumstance, and freedom, and even to life itself.

Considering the tremendous impact, on decisions to go to war, of the official account of 9/11, and the many thousands of lives snuffed out by these wars and on 9/11 itself and thereafter, it behooves us, as representatives of the scientific tradition, to uphold that tradition with truth and honor by exposing the absurdity of the official story of 9/11 as seen from a scientific perspective.

It is probable that many of you, for reasons of time, political outlook, and personal inclination, or a desire not to question the government, have not yet closely examined the official story of what happened on September 11, 2001. To you and all those who seek a rational world through reason and truth-telling, we offer these pages.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I know alot of the Military are seeing how the corporations are cashing in on the show over in the middle east...they have much more to contribute in regards to information outside of 9/11.
    So what? They see corporations cashing in - what's different about that than WWII? Which was a justified war by the way. People involved in war stuff kind of make money when there is a war going on.

But I know of NO military personnel who would conclude that that fact is evidence of a conspiracy.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 09:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 01:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 09:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50