Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 17 of 63 First ... 12151617181922 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Bomb in lobby, the lobby was totally gone...."bomb hit the lobby first"

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  2. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Norman Mineta Confirms That **** Cheney Ordered Stand Down on 9/11

    Former Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta answered questions from members of 9/11 Truth Seattle.org about his testimony before the 9/11 Commission report.

    Mineta says Vice President Cheney was "absolutely" already there when he arrived at approximately 9:25 a.m. in the PEOC (Presidential Emergency Operations Center) bunker on the morning of 9/11. Mineta seemed shocked to learn that the 9/11 Commission Report claimed Cheney had not arrived there until 9:58-- after the Pentagon had been hit, a report that Mineta definitively contradicted.

    Norman Mineta revealed that Lynn Cheney was also in the PEOC bunker already at the time of his arrival, along with a number of other staff.

    Rest of story here:
    http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/260607_mineta.html
    ---------------------------------------------------------

    His testimony was cut out of the 9/11 commission report. Dont believe there is a testimony, well here it is then go by the 9/11 commission report book and find it, which you wont since its not even there.
    911 Commission - Trans. Sec Norman Mineta Testimony
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  3. Advanced Member
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    828
    Rep Power
    2269
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    75.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    9/11 Port Authority cop heard explosion before WTC collapse

    Yes ... there was a "bomb" - it was a burning 747 in the top of each building.

    LOL
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,545
    Rep Power
    1168653
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I am confused...what Popular Mechanics there? No.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  5. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    Yes ... there was a "bomb" - it was a burning 747 in the top of each building.

    LOL
    Tell that to the fire department

    FDNY describe the bombs planted in the World Trade Center


    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  6. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    One more time

    FDNY describe the bombs planted in the World Trade Center

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  7. Advanced Member
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    828
    Rep Power
    2269
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    75.1%

    [QUOTE=ax1;3003556]Norman Mineta Confirms That **** Cheney Ordered Stand Down on 9/11

    Former Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta answered questions from members of 9/11 Truth Seattle.org about his testimony before the 9/11 Commission report.

    Mineta says Vice President Cheney was "absolutely" already there when he arrived at approximately 9:25 a.m. in the PEOC (Presidential Emergency Operations Center) bunker on the morning of 9/11. Mineta seemed shocked to learn that the 9/11 Commission Report claimed Cheney had not arrived there until 9:58-- after the Pentagon had been hit, a report that Mineta definitively contradicted.

    Norman Mineta revealed that Lynn Cheney was also in the PEOC bunker already at the time of his arrival, along with a number of other staff.

    Rest of story here:
    http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/260607_mineta.html
    ---------------------------------------------------------

    His testimony was cut out of the 9/11 commission report. Dont believe there is a testimony, well here it is then go by the 9/11 commission report book and find it, which you wont since its not even there.
    911 Commission - Trans. Sec Norman Mineta Testimony
    QUOTE]

    Sorry - but this really shows your ignorance. The Vice President of the United States is IN NO WAY associated with directions to US Military personnel or assets. I was in the Navy for 24 years - try again. The PRESIDENT is the Commander In Chief - if the VP ever gave an order to anyone in uniform - it would be laughed at. Not until he's in the oval office does he get to issue commands to the Department of Defense.

    Keep trying there Alex Jones! LOL
  8. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    911 firefighters tell what they saw

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  9. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    9/11 NYC Firefighters Controlled Demolition

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  10. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ground Zero ironworkers on 9/11 anomalies

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  11. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I think after all that I need a break, Im 100% confident that this brings at least some questions for you on the governments official story.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  12. Advanced Member
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    828
    Rep Power
    2269
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    75.1%

    You keep going on with this incessant "bomb" and with people coming forward to say that they heard a bomb. Sure - explosions sound like a bomb ...

    But 99 percent of the first responders aren't Alex Jones Troofer whakys like you are - and 99.9 percent of them will tell you, in answer to the question - "What brought down the WTC's?" ...

    They will say ... "SOME PLANES DID!"

    You've got a few people in the midst of a whole lot of confusion - who say that they heard an explosion that sounded like a bomb. Most don't even claim that it was a bomb at all - just that it sounded like one. Some might say they're sure it was a bomb - but are they really? How many people have been that close to a bomb? Why didn't this bomb (supposedly in the basement) kill the Firefighters in Stairwell B on the 4th floor?

    Every SINGLE person you quote got out of the buildings before they collapsed. So what was this? They heard a bomb while they were inside that didn't actually destroy the building until they got outside to safety? Please dude.
  13. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    You keep going on with this incessant "bomb" and with people coming forward to say that they heard a bomb. Sure - explosions sound like a bomb ...

    But 99 percent of the first responders aren't Alex Jones Troofer whakys like you are - and 99.9 percent of them will tell you, in answer to the question - "What brought down the WTC's?" ...

    They will say ... "SOME PLANES DID!"

    You've got a few people in the midst of a whole lot of confusion - who say that they heard an explosion that sounded like a bomb. Most don't even claim that it was a bomb at all - just that it sounded like one. Some might say they're sure it was a bomb - but are they really? How many people have been that close to a bomb? Why didn't this bomb (supposedly in the basement) kill the Firefighters in Stairwell B on the 4th floor?

    Every SINGLE person you quote got out of the buildings before they collapsed. So what was this? They heard a bomb while they were inside that didn't actually destroy the building until they got outside to safety? Please dude.
    More evidence ignored by Popular Mechanics, and I dont know why you keep saying Alex Jones...every scientist, firefighter, policeman who questions the 9/11 event looks like Alex Jones to you.

    Ill post a prison planet article with credible sources.

    Scientific Analysis Proves Towers Brought Down By Incendiaries
    Steven Jones' analysis on WTC steel about to be released
    Scientific analysis on WTC steel debris undertaken by BYU Professor Steven Jones proves that the twin towers were demolished by means of incendiary devices and the release of the conclusive evidence is imminent.
    The material that was first brought into question on the back of photos and video clips of the twin towers showing a dripping molten substance and floating white ash can now be confirmed as being thermate, combining thermite which is used as an incendiary device to bring down structures and sulfur, which cuts through steel quicker and leaves a yellow residue.
    Pools of molten yellow metal were also found underneath both towers and Building 7 subsequent to the collapses.
    "The evidence points directly to controlled demolition which means an inside job brought these World Trade Center buildings down," Jones told radio host Alex Jones in a video interview.
    Jones says that, "using advanced techniques we're finding out what's in these samples - we're finding iron, sulphur, potassium and manganese - these are characteristic of a variation of thermite which is used to cut through steel very rapidly, it's called thermate."
    "In order to have thermite in these buildings in this way, to help bring the buildings down, that means that thermite had to be planted in the buildings which of course implies directly and inside job - someone had to have access into the buildings," said Jones.
    Jones' has conducted over 40 peer reviewed scientific studies two of which were published in Nature and Scientific American.
    Prison Planet.tv members can click here to watch a clip of Professor Jones explaining his findings. Subscribe by clicking here.
    This facet of the 9/11 truth movement was first brought to light during a November 2005 appearance on The Alex Jones Show by Brigham Young University physicist Professor Steven Jones. Jones said that white phosphorous wasn't powerful enough to cause the implosion but that thermite was the likely culprit. Alex Jones's 2005 release Martial Law 9/11 Rise of the Police State highlighted the physical evidence that the towers and Building 7 were brought down with incendiary devices.
    Jones stated that thermite was a "clever" choice because its ingredients, aluminum and iron oxide do not require identifying tags by law, meaning they couldn't be traced back to their manufacturers.
    Watch the following video and observe how thermite completely melts a car engine in a matter of seconds, without the addition of sulphur, and also completely resists neutralization by liquid nitrogen. Notice how the dripping substance is identical to that seen in the south tower video.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  14. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    11 REMARKABLE FACTS ABOUT 9/11
    1) The Mysterious Collapse of World Trade Center Building 7
    It is commonly known that the Twin Towers fell on 9/11, but did you know that a third World Trade Center high-rise building also fell that day? WTC Building 7, a 47-story steel-framed skyscraper located one block from the Twin Towers was not hit by any plane, but collapsed at 5:20 that evening, imploding in the exact manner of a professionally engineered demolition. It fell suddenly, straight down, at near freefall speed, and landed in a compact pile of rubble, barely damaging any of the surrounding buildings. These are but a few of eleven characteristics of Building 7's collapse that are consistent only with controlled demolitions. Further, the leaseholder of the three buildings, Larry Silverstein, said in 2002 on PBS that on the afternoon of 9/11 he suggested to the NYC fire department commander that they "pull" WTC 7. "Pull" is an industry term that means "demolish," but it normally takes a team of skilled people many weeks to design and implement large demolitions. Astonishingly, there is no mention of WTC Building 7's remarkable collapse in the 571-page 9/11 Commission Report.


    11 REMARKABLE FACTS ABOUT 9/11
    2) Fire has never prior to or after 9/11 caused any steel frame building to collapse. The sudden, vertical, explosive, and total collapse of the Twin Towers at near freefall speed can only be explained by controlled demolition.
    3) The WTC steel, which if fully examined could have relvealed the effects of explosives, was quickly shipped overseas and melted down. This was an unprecedented violation of federal crime scene laws.
    4) Whenever contact is lost with any airplane, fighter jets routinely take to the air to investigate. This commonly occurs about 100 times per year in well under 20 minutes. But on 9/11 nearly two hours passed without any interception.
    5) The Secret Service broke established protocols by allowing President Bush to remain in a well-publicized classroom "photo op" long after it was known that the U.S. was under attack and he might well have been a target.
    6) Unidentified insiders made millions on the stocks of American and United Airlines and those of other corporations that were likewise impacted by the attacks. These "put option" bets were made just prior to 9/11.
    7) There were warnings of the impending attacks from at least eleven other countries. Also prior to 9/11, insiders such as John Ashcroft, top military officers, and San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown were warned not to fly.
    8) In September of 2000, a group of neocon hawks, many of whom would become key officials in the Bush administration, wrote that their proposed massive military buildup would proceed slowly "absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event like a new Pearl Harbor."
    9) Some of the alleged 9/11 "suicide hijackers" are still alive and well, according to the BBC and The Guardian. At least five of the alleged hijackers may have trained at U.S. military bases, as reported in Newsweek and other sources.
    10) The Bush administration resisted the formation of the 9/11 Commission for 441 days. Similar investigations, such as those for Pearl Harbor, the JFK assassination, and the space shuttle disasters, all started in about one week.
    11) "The Jersey Girls" four courageous 9/11 widows finally forced the 9/11 Commission into existence and presented many questions, most of which were ignored. Under the leadership of Bush administration insider Philip Zelikow, the final report failed to address any of the evidence pointing to official complicity.
    There are hundreds of additional facts that contradict the official story of 9/11. It is time for a truly independent investigation that addresses all the questions asked by the citizens' 9/11 Truth & Justice Movement! You can help bring this about by educating yourself and others about 9/11. Go to www.911truth.org to learn more about these 11 facts, discover many others, and read about the many prominent authorities who support this movement. To find recommended books, magazines, and DVD's, and to obtain more of these cards, go to www.911sharethetruth.com.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  15. Advanced Member
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    828
    Rep Power
    2269
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    75.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I think after all that I need a break, Im 100% confident that this brings at least some questions for you on the governments official story.
    What's the government's "official" story?

    I have no clue what that is.

    I've never read the 9-11 report ... the 9-11 Commission was a POLITICAL COMMISSION and it was never intended to solve a damn thing. It was simply to make people feel like a good invesigation was done. This however, doesn't mean that it was a "coverup" for an omnious conspiracy. How do you make that leap in logic?

    I base my facts on the video. I base my facts on my own knowledge of building construction and the testimony of experts. I base my knowledge on the testimony of 99.9 % of the first responders who tell you this calamity was caused by these planes.

    I base my facts on the fact that YOU and your Alex Jones Troofers make completely illogical leaps ... like a bomb in the basement caused the building to collapse from the top down. Please - explain that to me.

    I base my facts on the fact that You and your ilk insist this was done to start a war over oil - even though there's no significant oil in Afghanistan. If this were a conspiracy for oil - why then didn't Bush and Cheney "frame" some Iraqi Security Force agents as being the cause of the attack? Iraq actually HAS some oil - yet they didn't do this.

    You are trying to prove a conspiracy without one shred of physical evidence. You have no bomb evidence. You have no "smoking gun" such as a conspirator coming forward to say ... "Yeah, Dick Cheney told me to blow up those buildings" ... you have NONE of that.

    And you don't even have a consistent motive for the conspiracy. War for oil? There's no oil in Afghanistan dude - don't know how many times I have to say that.

    So you have no physical evidence - and you have no concrete motive for a conspiracy - yet you continue to construct one based on the accounts of a few flustered people - OUT OF THOUSANDS of people who were there who say otherwise.

    This is the way Alex Jones makes money - by selling his conspiracy books and theories to guys like you who can't think for themselves.

    I don't believe the government - I believe the evidence.
  16. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Chemical Engineer Mark Basile is another scientist who found thermite in the World Trade Center dust. He discusses in-depth his process of discovery using the scientific method. This interview contains footage from the upcoming documentary, '9/11: Explosive Evidence — Experts Speak Out'

    Total Time: Approx. 14 min.

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  17. Advanced Member
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    828
    Rep Power
    2269
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    75.1%

    WHERE IS YOUR PHYSICAL EVIDENCE? YOU HAVE NONE!!
  18. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Physicist Steven Jones was one of the scientists who found thermite inside the World Trade Center's dust. Chain of custody of the WTC dust and nanothermite are discussed in depth. He appears in the upcoming documentary, '9/11 Explosive Evidence —Experts Speak Out'.

    Total time: Approx. 30 min.

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  19. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Physicist Jeff Farrer, one of the scientists who found thermite in the World Trade Center dust. He discusses his process of discovery using the scientific method. This video also contains raw footage of one of the world class experts appearing in our upcoming documentary, '9/11: Explosive Evidence — Experts Speak Out'.

    Total Time: Approx.45 min.

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  20. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    WHERE IS YOUR PHYSICAL EVIDENCE? YOU HAVE NONE!!
    3 scientists found Thermite in the WTC dust all posted above
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  21. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    What's the government's "official" story?
    Eyes Wide Shut: Gross Negligence with NIST Denial of Molten Metal on 9/11

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  22. Advanced Member
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    828
    Rep Power
    2269
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    75.1%

    THERMITE DEBUNKED ... LOL

  23. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,545
    Rep Power
    1168653
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    WHERE IS YOUR PHYSICAL EVIDENCE? YOU HAVE NONE!!
    whre is yours?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  24. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    THERMITE DEBUNKED ... LOL

    They found thermite in the dust, this was the scientists. This video does not address this issue neither does the government or popular mechanics. Popular Mechanics wont even debate their theory.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  25. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,545
    Rep Power
    1168653
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  26. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Honda, if you care so much about your theories why dont you attend an event and you can meet some of these Architects, Engineers, Demolition experts and you can teach them the truth?

    You can stay in touch and look at the schedule, I believe there is an even in California coming soon.

    http://www.ae911truth.org/en/events.html
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  27. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,545
    Rep Power
    1168653
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    One of the seismologists, Won-Young Kim, told AFP that the Palisades seismographs register daily underground explosions from a quarry 20 miles away. These blasts are caused by 80,000 lbs. of ammonium nitrate and cause local earthquakes between Magnitude 1 and 2. Kim said the 1993 truck-bomb at the WTC did not register on the seismographs because it was "not coupled" to the ground.

    Experts cannot explain why the seismic waves peaked before the towers hit the ground. Asked about these spikes seismologist Arthur Lerner-Lam, director of Columbia University's Center for Hazards and Risk Research told AFP, "This is an element of current research and discussion. It is still being investigated."
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  28. Advanced Member
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    828
    Rep Power
    2269
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    75.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    3 scientists found Thermite in the WTC dust all posted above
    The thermite was a result of naturally occurring chemical reactions that came about from the burning planes ...

    READ ...

    http://www.911myths.com/WTCTHERM.pdf

    The molten aluminum re-ignites some of the smoldering fires and rapidly burns through
    other combustible materials that survived the initial conflagration. Molten aluminum also
    falls onto fractured concrete, gypsum and rusted steel surfaces inducing violent thermite
    explosions, dispersing globules of molten metal and igniting new fires.
  29. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    The thermite was a result of naturally occurring chemical reactions that came about from the burning planes ...

    READ ...

    http://www.911myths.com/WTCTHERM.pdf
    Ok good, now sign the petition I gave you so we can start this new independent investigation and you can bring this info to the scientists so they can all investigate the possibilities of the chemical reactions. Prove them wrong.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  30. Advanced Member
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    828
    Rep Power
    2269
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    75.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Honda, if you care so much about your theories why dont you attend an event and you can meet some of these Architects, Engineers, Demolition experts and you can teach them the truth?

    You can stay in touch and look at the schedule, I believe there is an even in California coming soon.

    http://www.ae911truth.org/en/events.html
    Because I'm not interested in talking to a room full of Alex Drone idiots - that's why.

    The only reason I saw fit to even post here is because you're spewing your filth to the public at large and deserve to be mocked for it. Do your little "tin foil conspiracy" theories in your little private parties - but please - some of us out here have thinking brains.
  31. Advanced Member
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    828
    Rep Power
    2269
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    75.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Ok good, now sign the petition I gave you so we can start this new independent investigation and you can bring this info to the scientists so they can all investigate the possibilities of the chemical reactions. Prove them wrong.
    Why? The Thermite is explained - there is no need to take my tax dollars to hold an investigation and explain something that scientists have already explained.

    I pay for this **** dude ... and last time I checked - we're out of money in this nation.
  32. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Intercepts Not Routine
    CLAIM:
    "It has been standard operating procedures for decades to immediately intercept off-course planes that do not respond to communications from air traffic controllers," says the Web site oilempire.us. "When the Air Force 'scrambles' a fighter plane to intercept, they usually reach the plane in question in minutes."



    FACT: In the decade before 9/11, NORAD intercepted only one civilian plane over North America: golfer Payne Stewart's Learjet, in October 1999. With passengers and crew unconscious from cabin decompression, the plane lost radio contact but remained in transponder contact until it crashed. Even so, it took an F-16 1 hour and 22 minutes to reach the stricken jet. Rules in effect back then, and on 9/11, prohibited supersonic flight on intercepts. Prior to 9/11, all other NORAD interceptions were limited to offshore Air Defense Identification Zones (ADIZ). "Until 9/11 there was no domestic ADIZ," FAA spokesman Bill Schumann tells PM. After 9/11, NORAD and the FAA increased cooperation, setting up hotlines between ATCs and NORAD command centers, according to officials from both agencies. NORAD has also increased its fighter coverage and has installed radar to monitor airspace over the continent.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  33. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Widespread Damage
    CLAIM:
    The first hijacked plane crashed through the 94th to the 98th floors of the World Trade Center's 110-story North Tower; the second jet slammed into the 78th to the 84th floors of the 110-story South Tower. The impact and ensuing fires disrupted elevator service in both buildings. Plus, the lobbies of both buildings were visibly damaged before the towers collapsed. "There is NO WAY the impact of the jet caused such widespread damage 80 stories below," claims a posting on the San Diego Independent Media Center Web site (sandiego.indymedia.org). "It is OBVIOUS and irrefutable that OTHER EXPLOSIVES (... such as concussion bombs) HAD ALREADY BEEN DETONATED in the lower levels of tower one at the same time as the plane crash."

    FACT: Following up on a May 2002 preliminary report by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), a major study will be released in spring 2005 by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), a branch of the U.S. Department of Commerce. NIST shared its initial findings with PM and made its lead researcher available to our team of reporters.
    The NIST investigation revealed that plane debris sliced through the utility shafts at the North Tower's core, creating a conduit for burning jet fuel--and fiery destruction throughout the building. "It's very hard to document where the fuel went," says Forman Williams, a NIST adviser and a combustion expert, "but if it's atomized and combustible and gets to an ignition source, it'll go off."
    Burning fuel traveling down the elevator shafts would have disrupted the elevator systems and caused extensive damage to the lobbies. NIST heard first-person testimony that "some elevators slammed right down" to the ground floor. "The doors cracked open on the lobby floor and flames came out and people died," says James Quintiere, an engineering professor at the University of Maryland and a NIST adviser. A similar observation was made in the French documentary "9/11," by Jules and Gedeon Naudet. As Jules Naudet entered the North Tower lobby, minutes after the first aircraft struck, he saw victims on fire, a scene he found too horrific to film.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  34. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    "Melted" Steel
    CLAIM:
    "We have been lied to," announces the Web site AttackOnAmerica.net. "The first lie was that the load of fuel from the aircraft was the cause of structural failure. No kerosene fire can burn hot enough to melt steel." The posting is entitled "Proof Of Controlled Demolition At The WTC."
    PM implies that the argument that jet fuel burning in open fires cannot melt steel is a straw man invented by skeptics, when in fact the jet-fuel-melts-steel idea was trotted out by structural engineers quoted by the BBC on the day of the attack. J. McMichael pointed out the absurdity of this idea in Muslims Suspend Laws of Physics! and later responded to the subsequent explanations that softening of steel had caused the collapses with Muslims Suspend Laws of Physics! Part II.
    FACT: Jet fuel burns at 800 to 1500F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750F). However, experts agree that for the towers to collapse, their steel frames didn't need to melt, they just had to lose some of their structural strength--and that required exposure to much less heat. "I have never seen melted steel in a building fire," says retired New York deputy fire chief Vincent Dunn, author of The Collapse Of Burning Buildings: A Guide To Fireground Safety. "But I've seen a lot of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel. What happens is that the steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks."
    "Steel loses about 50 percent of its strength at 1100F," notes senior engineer Farid Alfawak-hiri of the American Institute of Steel Construction. "And at 1800 it is probably at less than 10 percent." NIST also believes that a great deal of the spray-on fireproofing insulation was likely knocked off the steel beams that were in the path of the crashing jets, leaving the metal more vulnerable to the heat.
    However, the idea that fire temperatures -- much less steel temperatures -- were anywhere close to 1800 F runs contrary to experience with building fires. Fire tests by Corus Construction recorded maximum steel temperatures of about 680F in UNINSULATED parking garages. The claim that insulation was knocked off the WTC steel is routinely invoked in defenses of the official story to make the weakening of the steel seem more plausible.
    But jet fuel wasn't the only thing burning, notes Forman Williams, a professor of engineering at the University of California, San Diego, and one of seven structural engineers and fire experts that PM consulted. He says that while the jet fuel was the catalyst for the WTC fires, the resulting inferno was intensified by the combustible material inside the buildings, including rugs, curtains, furniture and paper. NIST reports that pockets of fire hit 1832F.
    "The jet fuel was the ignition source," Williams tells PM. "It burned for maybe 10 minutes, and [the towers] were still standing in 10 minutes. It was the rest of the stuff burning afterward that was responsible for the heat transfer that eventually brought them down."
    But no amount of office contents burning has ever brought down a steel-frame high-rise before, even in fires more serious than in the Twin Towers and Building 7.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  35. Advanced Member
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    828
    Rep Power
    2269
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    75.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Intercepts Not Routine
    CLAIM:
    "It has been standard operating procedures for decades to immediately intercept off-course planes that do not respond to communications from air traffic controllers," says the Web site oilempire.us. "When the Air Force 'scrambles' a fighter plane to intercept, they usually reach the plane in question in minutes."



    FACT: In the decade before 9/11, NORAD intercepted only one civilian plane over North America: golfer Payne Stewart's Learjet, in October 1999. With passengers and crew unconscious from cabin decompression, the plane lost radio contact but remained in transponder contact until it crashed. Even so, it took an F-16 1 hour and 22 minutes to reach the stricken jet. Rules in effect back then, and on 9/11, prohibited supersonic flight on intercepts. Prior to 9/11, all other NORAD interceptions were limited to offshore Air Defense Identification Zones (ADIZ). "Until 9/11 there was no domestic ADIZ," FAA spokesman Bill Schumann tells PM. After 9/11, NORAD and the FAA increased cooperation, setting up hotlines between ATCs and NORAD command centers, according to officials from both agencies. NORAD has also increased its fighter coverage and has installed radar to monitor airspace over the continent.
    Why are you posting this? It proves I'm right and you're wrong.

    Seriously - why would you post that? Alex Jones Troofer Drones have forever insisted there was some kind of defensive fighter canopy over the US and that Dick Cheney - a man who's not in any military chain of command - made that canopy stand down.

    That's been debunked - no such defensive canopy existed - and Dick Cheney wouldn't have had the authority to give orders to it if it did.

    LOL
  36. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    THE PENTAGON

    At 9:37 am on 9/11, 51 minutes after the first plane hit the World Trade Center, the Pentagon was similarly attacked. Though dozens of witnesses saw a Boeing 757 hit the building, conspiracy advocates insist there is evidence that a missile or a different type of plane smashed into the Pentagon.
    Here PM falsely implies that 9/11 skeptics as a whole accept the theory that no 757 crashed into the Pentagon.

    Big Plane, Small Holes
    CLAIM:
    Two holes were visible in the Pentagon immediately after the attack: a 75-ft.-wide entry hole in the building's exterior wall, and a 16-ft.-wide hole in Ring C, the Pentagon's middle ring. Conspiracy theorists claim both holes are far too small to have been made by a Boeing 757. "How does a plane 125 ft. wide and 155 ft. long fit into a hole which is only 16 ft. across?" asks reopen911.org, a Web site "dedicated to discovering the bottom line truth to what really occurred on September 11, 2001."
    The truth is of even less importance to French author Thierry Meyssan, whose baseless assertions are fodder for even mainstream European and Middle Eastern media. In his book The Big Lie, Meyssan concludes that the Pentagon was struck by a satellite-guided missile--part of an elaborate U.S. military coup. "This attack," he writes, "could only be committed by United States military personnel against other U.S. military personnel."
    FACT: When American Airlines Flight 77 hit the Pentagon's exterior wall, Ring E, it created a hole approximately 75 ft. wide, according to the ASCE Pentagon Building Performance Report. The exterior facade collapsed about 20 minutes after impact, but ASCE based its measurements of the original hole on the number of first-floor support columns that were destroyed or damaged. Computer simulations confirmed the findings.
    Why wasn't the hole as wide as a 757's 124-ft.-10-in. wingspan? A crashing jet doesn't punch a cartoon-like outline of itself into a reinforced concrete building, says ASCE team member Mete Sozen, a professor of structural engineering at Purdue University. In this case, one wing hit the ground; the other was sheared off by the force of the impact with the Pentagon's load-bearing columns, explains Sozen, who specializes in the behavior of concrete buildings. What was left of the plane flowed into the structure in a state closer to a liquid than a solid mass. "If you expected the entire wing to cut into the building," Sozen tells PM, "it didn't happen."
    The tidy hole in Ring C was 12 ft. wide--not 16 ft. ASCE concludes it was made by the jet's landing gear, not by the fuselage.

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  37. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post

    That's been debunked - no such defensive canopy existed - and Dick Cheney wouldn't have had the authority to give orders to it if it did.

    LOL
    Dick Cheney took command of NORAD the morning of 9/11 and even had NORAD running drills...the drills were planes going into the WTC.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  38. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Intact Windows
    CLAIM:
    Many Pentagon windows remained in one piece--even those just above the point of impact from the Boeing 757 passenger plane. Pentagonstrike.co.uk, an online animation widely circulated in the United States and Europe, claims that photographs showing "intact windows" directly above the crash site prove "a missile" or "a craft much smaller than a 757" struck the Pentagon.
    FACT: Some windows near the impact area did indeed survive the crash. But that's what the windows were supposed to do--they're blast-resistant.
    "A blast-resistant window must be designed to resist a force significantly higher than a hurricane that's hitting instantaneously," says Ken Hays, executive vice president of Masonry Arts, the Bessemer, Ala., company that designed, manufactured and installed the Pentagon windows. Some were knocked out of the walls by the crash and the outer ring's later collapse. "They were not designed to receive wracking seismic force," Hays notes. "They were designed to take in inward pressure from a blast event, which apparently they did: [Before the collapse] the blinds were still stacked neatly behind the window glass."
    PM misstates the claim usually made about the intact windows, which is that windows in the collision path of parts of the wings and tail remained intact, not just "directly above the crash site".
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  39. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,545
    Rep Power
    1168653
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    Why are you posting this? It proves I'm right and you're wrong.

    Seriously - why would you post that? Alex Jones Troofer Drones have forever insisted there was some kind of defensive fighter canopy over the US and that Dick Cheney - a man who's not in any military chain of command - made that canopy stand down.

    That's been debunked - no such defensive canopy existed - and Dick Cheney wouldn't have had the authority to give orders to it if it did.

    LOL
    again, I wouldnt expect you to believe any of this since you are taking faith in what cheney said. You are taking your evidence mainly from what politicans and government agencies are reporting, AX is posting what eye witnesses, unbiased scientists, and the people who served (firefighters) testimonies. You will never agree with this so just stop arguing and let AX post what he wants. You cant prove he is wrong.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  40. Advanced Member
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    828
    Rep Power
    2269
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    75.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    [B]"Melted" Steel
    What? Are you denying that steel loses 50% of it's structural load bearing capacity when it's heated to 1,000 degrees F?

    Also - just because no other buildings have ever collapsed like this (and I'm not really too sure about that claim) ... but just because no other have collapsed under these circumstances - doesn't mean it can never happen in an accident like this.

    What other buildings as large and as tall as the WTC's have ever suffered a disaster like the one they experienced?

    Seriously - these were two of the largest buildings in the entire world - at one point they were the tallest man-made structures man had ever produced. Seriously dude - you can't compare these things to an office fire in a 7 story hotel.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 11:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 03:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 11:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 01:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in