Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 17 of 149 First ... 1516171819 ... Last

  1. The False Left Right Paradigm (Democrats vs. Republicans)


    This message was paid for by the Russians


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I know, he is a total turd I cant stand him. I dunno how poor people can listen to him either, Im average and I cant listen to him. He is an example of extreme patheticness.

    You make a accurate point, if this nation falls its all our fault as a society. Its sad because this is a scientific dictatorship running the country. All the propaganda, brainwashing, advanced psychological techniques, hijacking of the education system, promotion of irrelevant materialism by corporations is working. Much more to it than that, but ultimately we are failing as a people including myself.

    the simple fact that people with incomes under a million are buying into the republican bs of putting everything on the shoulders of the poor and average joe tells me everything i need to know. the 12 jurors of casey anthony look like einsteins compared to a guy working at walmart and voting republican.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  3. US government caught in fake vaccination program harvesting DNA from civilians to target terrorists
    Tuesday, July 12, 2011
    by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger


    (NaturalNews) An investigation by The Guardian reveals that CIA agents organized a fake vaccination scheme to harvest DNA from innocent civilians as part of a secret intelligence operation. The scheme was carried out in the town of Abbottabad, where Bin Laden's family was believed to be hiding. And the purpose of the vaccination scheme was to acquire the DNA of Bin Laden family members in order to identify where Bin Laden was hiding (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/201...).

    This is the first time the mainstream media has gone public with a story admitting that vaccines are used as weapons of war, and it proves that vaccination programs sometimes have nothing to do with public health at all (and everything to do with killing people, which was the entire purpose of locating Bin Laden).

    How could taking DNA samples from civilians help the CIA determine where Bin Laden's family was located? Because they already had DNA samples from Bin Laden's sister who died in Boston in 2010. With that DNA sample in hand, it is a simple matter to determine which other samples are genetically related and then zero in on the desired target.

    Vaccines used to covertly harvest DNA without consent

    It also shows that vaccinations can be used to harvest DNA without the knowledge of the vaccine recipients. This isn't even new: The U.S. government openly admitted in 2007 that it harvests the DNA of newborn babies and keeps a "DNA database" of nearly all newborns
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  4. Afghan CIA Drug Kingpin Shot Dead by Own Bodyguards
    Kurt Nimmo
    July 12, 2011

    Ahmad Wali Karzai, the half brother of Afghan president Hamid Karzai, was assassinated by one of his own bodyguards Tuesday morning. Friend and trusted head of security Sardar Mohammed shot him in the head and chest. Mohammed was in turn shot and killed by fellow bodyguards. The Taliban claimed responsibility for the assassination.

    Afghan President Karzai's CIA Drug-lord brother shot dead



    In 2009 it was reported that Karzai was a major player in the Afghan opium trade. According to reports, other members of the Karzai family are involved “head-to-heels” in the drug business.
    Ahmad Wali Karzai also worked for the CIA.
    “The CIA has been complicit in the global drug trade for years,” a former intelligence official told Newsmax in 2002. “The CIA did almost the identical thing during the Vietnam War, which had catastrophic consequences – the increase in the heroin trade in the USA beginning in the 1970s is directly attributable to the CIA.”


    According to a report in Presscore, the former Unocal employee Hamid Karzai and his family are heavily involved in the CIA’s drug business.
    “85 per cent of all drugs produced in Afghanistan is being shipped aboard US aircraft. Foreign diplomats have stated that the United States military buy drugs from local Afghan drug lords who deal with field commanders overseeing eradication of drug production,” states the report. The CIA provides protection for the enterprise.
    The CIA has been in the drug running business since the 1950s. In Burma, Vietnam, Laos, Latin America, and Afghanistan, the CIA — also known as the “Cocaine Import Agency” — has remained at the forefront of the international illicit drug trade. The journalist Gary Webb and the San Jose Mercury News tied the CIA and the Contras to a large crack cocaine ring in Los Angeles. Webb paid with his life for revealing this information to the public.
    Before the U.S. invaded Afghanistan, the Taliban had imposed a ban on opium production. This resulted in opium production collapsing by more than 90 per cent. It was the U.S. supported Northern Alliance that came to the rescue and began protecting the production of raw opium.
    “CIA-supported Mujahedeen rebels [who in 2001 were part of the Northern Alliance] engaged heavily in drug trafficking while fighting against the Soviet-supported government and its plans to reform the very backward Afghan society,” William Blum writes in The Real Drug Lords.


    In a Fox News report aired in April of 2010, correspondent Geraldo Rivera interviewed a solder in Afghanistan who admitted the U.S. allows the opium trade to flourish.

    Opium fields guarded by U.S. troops in Afghanistan




    The corporate media has provided propaganda for the CIA’s drug business. “Curbing the Taliban’s multimillion dollar opium poppy business was a major goal of a military operation to seize this former insurgent stronghold,” the Associated Press reported in March of 2010. “If they destroy the crops and curb the trade, they lose the support of the population — a problem for which they have no easy solution.”

    In fact, as previously noted, the Taliban banned opium production and almost eliminated the crop a decade ago.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  5. More reasons I refuse to have any kids,

    New 9/11 curriculum released for teachers on how to educate students

    "Learning from the Challenge of our Times - Global Security, Terrorism and 9/11 in the classroom"
    Full curriculum in PDF format http://www.state.nj.us/education/hol...11/k12curr.pdf
    (And thank you Investors Savings Bank for your grateful generous grants, we all love you bankers!)

    Published: Thursday, July 14, 2011, 1:31 PM
    By Jeanette Rundquist/The Star-Ledger
    New Jersey teachers have a new set of tools for teaching about the 9/11 terror attacks. New K-12 curriculum providing lessons on 9/11, its causes and context, were formally released this morning at Liberty Science Center in Jersey City.
    Written by a volunteer group called 4 Action Initiative — which is made of Families of September 11, Liberty Science Center and the New Jersey Commission on Holocaust Education — the collection of 58 lessons delves into themes such as the historical context of terrorism, human behavior, and remembrance and public memory.
    The classes are not mandated for use in New Jersey schools, but Acting State Education Commissioner Christopher Cerf, who was also present at the formal launch, said the state supports its use. "The program is so strong, I assume many, many schools will use it," Cerf said.
    The curriculum is available on the Department of Education website.
    The lesson guidelines were completed in time for the upcoming 10th anniversary of the terror attacks, but organizers said the hope is that the lessons will be used throughout the year to teach topics such as "the power of hurtful words" and "what is terrorism?"
    Dozens of New Jersey teachers helped write and pilot the lessons, and many attended the formal launch. Also present at the event was the co-founder of Families of September 11, MaryEllen Salamone, whose husband, John, was killed on 9/11; she and her three children, Alex, 15; Aidan, 14; and Anna, 12, spoke about the importance of the curriculum.
    "It shows teachers they can talk about it," said Aidan.

    That was full article, for direct this is link.
    http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/201...leased_fo.html
    This message was paid for by the Russians
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    on a side note-how can they even consider cutting medicare or social security? they are not handouts, i have paid into them for almost 35 years!!!! just give me my f'ing money back and be done with it-i am pissed!
    Coming Soon: Smaller Raises for Seniors?
    Lawmakers are considering changes to how Social Security is adjusted for inflation.

    "When inflation rises, retirees' social security checks keep pace with small increases. But if some lawmakers get their way, those raises may be a whole lot smaller in the future."

    Whole story:
    http://finance.yahoo.com/retirement/...etire-planning
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Coming Soon: Smaller Raises for Seniors?
    Lawmakers are considering changes to how Social Security is adjusted for inflation.

    "When inflation rises, retirees' social security checks keep pace with small increases. But if some lawmakers get their way, those raises may be a whole lot smaller in the future."

    Whole story:
    http://finance.yahoo.com/retirement/...etire-planning

    how can they keep collecting ssn and medicre taxes from us when they have already said that if you are under 55 there won't be anything there for us?


    just give me back every damn dime i have paid into it!!! i get sick in my stomach when i hear republicans talk like ssn and medicare are handouts-my ass. i am 52 and been paying into it since i was 15-and i will never see a dime of my money back...f'ing republicans should be ashamed.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the simple fact that people with incomes under a million are buying into the republican bs of putting everything on the shoulders of the poor and average joe tells me everything i need to know. the 12 jurors of casey anthony look like einsteins compared to a guy working at walmart and voting republican.
    But thats not true at all. The guy working at walmart pays a negative % of his income in taxes with tax credits, etc. Granted this chart was from 1999, but 2008 had some of the lowest collected taxes ever.

    http://www.allegromedia.com/sugi/taxes/#Head-1.htm

    The bottom almost 50% of incomes pay nothing in federal taxes, and actually collect money via the earned income credit etc. "Putting everything on the backs of the average joe" is a joke, everything is on the back of the people who earn a decent living and up and the average joe has had a free ride for a long time.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  9. This is effective tax rates after everything


    note that the lower 20% don't even pay half their % into social security, much less pay anything on top of that.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    But thats not true at all. The guy working at walmart pays a negative % of his income in taxes with tax credits, etc. Granted this chart was from 1999, but 2008 had some of the lowest collected taxes ever.

    http://www.allegromedia.com/sugi/taxes/#Head-1.htm

    The bottom almost 50% of incomes pay nothing in federal taxes, and actually collect money via the earned income credit etc. "Putting everything on the backs of the average joe" is a joke, everything is on the back of the people who earn a decent living and up and the average joe has had a free ride for a long time.

    that's right wing propaganda...they pay 0% federal taxes, but take a look at how much ssn and medicare they are paying!!! plus state taxes here in indiana are a killer. then you have 7% sales tax.....geezus, no taxes my ass!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    that's right wing propaganda...they pay 0% federal taxes, but take a look at how much ssn and medicare they are paying!!! plus state taxes here in indiana are a killer. then you have 7% sales tax.....geezus, no taxes my ass!!!
    The "rich" people pay all those too, and its a lot more in net dollars. And my point above was there, the bottom 20% of earners don't even pay their whole SSN + medicare %. But they sure will be collecting and using it.

    A person who makes 200k a year doesn't have any good reason to pay 100x more in taxes than a person making 20k a year. 10x more sure.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    The "rich" people pay all those too, and its a lot more in net dollars. And my point above was there, the bottom 20% of earners don't even pay their whole SSN + medicare %. But they sure will be collecting and using it.

    A person who makes 200k a year doesn't have any good reason to pay 100x more in taxes than a person making 20k a year. 10x more sure.
    ok, if you want to look at it that way-warren buffet said that he pays less percentage taxes than his secretary. just because the wealthy are taxed at a higher rate doesn't mean they are paying it....the wealthy have accountants who are paid good money to make sure the wealthy get every tax break and loop hole possible. if the wealthy actaully paid 20% EVERY DOLLAR THEY EARNED THAT WOULD PROBABLY BE 10X MORE THAN THEY ARE PAYING NOW!!!!!!!! get real eric, you know this is truth!!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok, if you want to look at it that way-warren buffet said that he pays less percentage taxes than his secretary. just because the wealthy are taxed at a higher rate doesn't mean they are paying it....the wealthy have accountants who are paid good money to make sure the wealthy get every tax break and loop hole possible. if the wealthy actaully paid 20% EVERY DOLLAR THEY EARNED THAT WOULD PROBABLY BE 10X MORE THAN THEY ARE PAYING NOW!!!!!!!! get real eric, you know this is truth!!!!!
    Warren Buffet SAYS that, but he's wrong on the math. What you are talking is the leftist propaganda, the rich people avoid their taxes. I can tell you that in that inbetween area, accountants or not you can't avoid that much, and you still pay more than 0. (which is what the bottom 20% of earners pay). If you want fair, an even percentage of everyones dollars with no deductions would work, but that will raise the average joe's rate.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Warren Buffet SAYS that, but he's wrong on the math. What you are talking is the leftist propaganda, the rich people avoid their taxes. I can tell you that in that inbetween area, accountants or not you can't avoid that much, and you still pay more than 0. (which is what the bottom 20% of earners pay). If you want fair, an even percentage of everyones dollars with no deductions would work, but that will raise the average joe's rate.
    lol-that would raise everyones rate!!!! my problem is, if you work at walmart for 7.50-10 an hour, just how much more CAN you pay. it's disgusting to me that walmart is the countrys largest employer and 70% or more of the employees are well below the poverty level.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol-that would raise everyones rate!!!! my problem is, if you work at walmart for 7.50-10 an hour, just how much more CAN you pay. it's disgusting to me that walmart is the countrys largest employer and 70% or more of the employees are well below the poverty level.
    But "how much more can you pay" I have to think the answer is more than they currently do. If you bring your car to a repair shop, you shouldn't expect them to fix it for free because you don't make much. Same thing goes with federal taxes + services. Whats brought people to thinking the way you are now goes back to Roosevelt and the whole New Deal, the expectation that contrary to the Constitution that the federal government should provide services its not entitled to.

    The reason so many people are below the poverty level is they don't have the skills or knowledge to do better. And that isn't the federal government's problem, its theirs and their parents. The bottom line is that the ability to make a liveable wage without education or significant skills continues to drop year over year. The other issue related to this is that people's expectation of what their lifestyle should be on that sort of wage has gotten ridiculous. In the 70s growing up with my father making that low end wage we grew some of our own vegetables, never had a car less than 15 or 20 years old, had 1 tv, no cable, etc. Now people expect to have an unskilled job but have flatscreen tvs, computers, ipads, cellphones, etc. Which just isn't going to happen and work out. If the same people spent the amount of time they spend watching sports on educating themselves, they could change their position. But they don't. And i'm not happy seeing even more of my pay taken away from me for that.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    But "how much more can you pay" I have to think the answer is more than they currently do. If you bring your car to a repair shop, you shouldn't expect them to fix it for free because you don't make much. Same thing goes with federal taxes + services. Whats brought people to thinking the way you are now goes back to Roosevelt and the whole New Deal, the expectation that contrary to the Constitution that the federal government should provide services its not entitled to.

    The reason so many people are below the poverty level is they don't have the skills or knowledge to do better. And that isn't the federal government's problem, its theirs and their parents. The bottom line is that the ability to make a liveable wage without education or significant skills continues to drop year over year. The other issue related to this is that people's expectation of what their lifestyle should be on that sort of wage has gotten ridiculous. In the 70s growing up with my father making that low end wage we grew some of our own vegetables, never had a car less than 15 or 20 years old, had 1 tv, no cable, etc. Now people expect to have an unskilled job but have flatscreen tvs, computers, ipads, cellphones, etc. Which just isn't going to happen and work out. If the same people spent the amount of time they spend watching sports on educating themselves, they could change their position. But they don't. And i'm not happy seeing even more of my pay taken away from me for that.
    no what brought me to my way of thinking was my time living in the philipines. the difference between the u.s now and the philipines then seems to be getting much less.

    give the poor a decent living wage, then you can ask for something back.

    you and i are blessed to live good lives...i just hate seeing this country become a 3rd world country in terms of how it's WORKING poor are treated.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    no what brought me to my way of thinking was my time living in the philipines. the difference between the u.s now and the philipines then seems to be getting much less.

    give the poor a decent living wage, then you can ask for something back.

    you and i are blessed to live good lives...i just hate seeing this country become a 3rd world country in terms of how it's WORKING poor are treated.
    But there is no "right" to a good paying job, or a right to housing, food, etc. People have come to believe there is, but its not there. If you look at it, the decline of the US as a society began when? Right when people started thinking there was a right to those. The poor can make a decent living wage if they make the effort to educate themselves. There are all sorts of free programs, libraries, grants, student loans, etc. The fact that they'd spend their money on malt liquor and an ESPN subscription instead isn't the government's fault.

    See I don't think we are blessed to be leading a good life, I think we both consciously made choices and sacrifices that brought us to having a good life. I know plenty of people who came from nothing and managed to do so as well. But they actually worked for it, not expected someone to hand it to them. And even with talking about elementary + high school education, its not the government's place to be totally responsible for each child's education, parents need to do their share as well, and many fail to having given in to the mentality of "the government should do something about this"

  18. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    "the government should do something about this"
    And the more they get involved the more things get screwed up for everybody as a whole. The Social Security act's failure was inevitable, as will the new mandatory insurance aka health care system the government has set in place. They screwed up the education system too just to name a few.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    And the more they get involved the more things get screwed up for everybody as a whole. The Social Security act's failure was inevitable, as will the new mandatory insurance aka health care system the government has set in place. They screwed up the education system too just to name a few.
    As ronald reagan said, some of the most terrifying words in the english language are "I'm from the government, and I'm here to help".

    For far too long our government has existed and grown by promising something for nothing, and the debt ceiling issue is finally help bringing that to the forefront (that its unsustainable)

  20. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    But there is no "right" to a good paying job, or a right to housing, food, etc. People have come to believe there is, but its not there. If you look at it, the decline of the US as a society began when? Right when people started thinking there was a right to those. The poor can make a decent living wage if they make the effort to educate themselves. There are all sorts of free programs, libraries, grants, student loans, etc. The fact that they'd spend their money on malt liquor and an ESPN subscription instead isn't the government's fault.

    See I don't think we are blessed to be leading a good life, I think we both consciously made choices and sacrifices that brought us to having a good life. I know plenty of people who came from nothing and managed to do so as well. But they actually worked for it, not expected someone to hand it to them. And even with talking about elementary + high school education, its not the government's place to be totally responsible for each child's education, parents need to do their share as well, and many fail to having given in to the mentality of "the government should do something about this"

    well then, maybe the poor ought to change the laws-remember there are many more poor than there are wealthy,lol. after all this country seems to be all about majority rules.....isn't that why we vote?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    well then, maybe the poor ought to change the laws-remember there are many more poor than there are wealthy,lol. after all this country seems to be all about majority rules.....isn't that why we vote?
    Sure, but what law are they going to change? raise minimum wage to $20/hr? that will just cause big macs to go up to $12. pass a law changing tax brackets? Then the people who have money will just maneuver it to not be subject to US laws, and the economy will totally collapse. More jobs will be lost, more effort will go into automation. The easy solution is for people to try and make better of themselves by getting skills that are useful. But they won't, so screw em. I grew up on free school lunches, and Salvation Army clothes and I put my own effort in to be where I am.

    Bill Gates says that to fill US demand 3/4 of IT staff will end up HAVING to be outsourced by 2010 since our colleges aren't graduating enough students in the field to fill the constant growth.....

  22. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Sure, but what law are they going to change? raise minimum wage to $20/hr? that will just cause big macs to go up to $12. pass a law changing tax brackets? Then the people who have money will just maneuver it to not be subject to US laws, and the economy will totally collapse. More jobs will be lost, more effort will go into automation. The easy solution is for people to try and make better of themselves by getting skills that are useful. But they won't, so screw em. I grew up on free school lunches, and Salvation Army clothes and I put my own effort in to be where I am.

    Bill Gates says that to fill US demand 3/4 of IT staff will end up HAVING to be outsourced by 2010 since our colleges aren't graduating enough students in the field to fill the constant growth.....
    lol-the reason the economy is in such bad shape is because demand is down-the poor people have no money to buy anything.


    what happened to ojt-why do you have to have a general diploma to do a specialized job? i know if you had a guy follow you around for a month he would be way ahead of a guy with a 4 year diploma!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol-the reason the economy is in such bad shape is because demand is down-the poor people have no money to buy anything.


    what happened to ojt-why do you have to have a general diploma to do a specialized job? i know if you had a guy follow you around for a month he would be way ahead of a guy with a 4 year diploma!!!
    Its much more than just poor people not buying things, these crooks at the top dont care a damn about this country and are planning on bankrupting this country. They look at China is the premier role model of how the new world order should look like.

    Bankrupting America is the goal as the few on top will gain more wealth and power. The power and money will be going to the IMF.

    These people have no values and are all just oligarchy, to them we are all just serfs.

    Just think, 2.3 trillion! Well, thats nothing to what else they really took.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Its much more than just poor people not buying things, these crooks at the top dont care a damn about this country and are planning on bankrupting this country. They look at China is the premier role model of how the new world order should look like.

    Bankrupting America is the goal as the few on top will gain more wealth and power. The power and money will be going to the IMF.

    These people have no values and are all just oligarchy, to them we are all just serfs.

    Just think, 2.3 trillion! Well, thats nothing to what else they really took.

    i think they have more problems in china than they are letting on.....even with the tight government control, i hear of rebellions spinging up in china. there is only so much people will take until they feel they have nothing to lose-it has been this way though out history.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think they have more problems in china than they are letting on.....even with the tight government control, i hear of rebellions spinging up in china. there is only so much people will take until they feel they have nothing to lose-it has been this way though out history.
    I know much about china, they have 80,000 wide spread protests and demonstrations annually. None of that really matters. Ive gone there, its a bit complicated Im not sure where to start, but the way things are set up there its nearly impossible for that government to collapse especially since they are learning out of the Western playbooks on how to dominate and control peoples minds through modern scientific propaganda and control tactics...

    If you listened to Hu Jintao's speech a few weeks ago in celebration of 90 years of the Chinese Communist party he is stressing the government needs to get more scientific in order to stay in power. What this means is they will rule with science, they control people using western scientific methods with their own Chinese accents. I got to know Chinese people there within the cities, they are extremely supportive of the government and that government has successfully build a tight knot security in order to cement their power.
    This message was paid for by the Russians
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 11:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 03:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 11:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 01:46 PM
Log in
Log in