Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 16 of 60 First ... 11141516171821 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    827
    Answers
    0

    And further - if George Bush wanted a war - why fly a plane into the Pentagon, his national military headquarters? Why not pick another target?


    If you Alex Jones retards are going to insist on this line of thinking then expect to be called to account for it. You cannot, on the one hand - insist that GWB did this while on the other dismissing all of the logical inconsistencies in your theories.

    If GWB wanted a war ... he could have had one by simply taking out ONE TOWER - and he could have limited the number of conspirators by simply restricting his goals to that one tower.

    Instead - you idiots want us all to believe that GWB opted to expand his conspiracy to include HUNDREDS of individuals to take out both towers, the pentagon, WTC-7, and a forth target that the conspirators failed to hit.

    Why? You have to explain that ... why?

    You can't.

    Because the obvious answer is this was done by terrorists who wanted to do the maximum damage to this nation.

    YOU DISGRACE THE MEMORY OF THOSE WHO DIED ON THAT DAY - AND THE PEOPLE WHO FOUGHT FOR YOUR SAFTEY AFTER 9-11 WITH THIS RUBBISH.

  2. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,380
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    And further - if George Bush wanted a war - why fly a plane into the Pentagon, his national military headquarters? Why not pick another target?


    If you Alex Jones retards are going to insist on this line of thinking then expect to be called to account for it. You cannot, on the one hand - insist that GWB did this while on the other dismissing all of the logical inconsistencies in your theories.

    If GWB wanted a war ... he could have had one by simply taking out ONE TOWER - and he could have limited the number of conspirators by simply restricting his goals to that one tower.

    Instead - you idiots want us all to believe that GWB opted to expand his conspiracy to include HUNDREDS of individuals to take out both towers, the pentagon, WTC-7, and a forth target that the conspirators failed to hit.

    Why? You have to explain that ... why?

    You can't.

    Because the obvious answer is this was done by terrorists who wanted to do the maximum damage to this nation.

    YOU DISGRACE THE MEMORY OF THOSE WHO DIED ON THAT DAY - AND THE PEOPLE WHO FOUGHT FOR YOUR SAFTEY AFTER 9-11 WITH THIS RUBBISH.
    The day before 9/11 Donald Rumsfeld stated that there are 2.3 trillion dollars that cannot be accounted for. The part of the Pentagon that was hit happend to be the data servers that held these records.

    Here is Donald admitting to the missing 2.3 trillion the day before 9/11.



    Here I have a military General of all American Intellegence stating the Pentagon was not even hit by a plane, but rather something else happened that day.

    General of all American Intelligence: 911 was a fraud!



    Major General Albert "Bert" N. Stubblebine III, head of all intelligence says:

    Pentagon NOT hit by a plane
    WTC 7 brought down by explosives
    Media in America is controlled


    A terrible pilot hits pentagon accounting office holding records of missing 3 trillion in oil for money scheme & missing 2.3 trillion in DOD expenses

    Pentagon debris a single 3 foot engine Proven not related to 757

    FBI took all recordings & refuses to show

    The FCC had all records on criminals like Paulson, Geithner, Ruben, Summers & others engaging in that illegal activity. But all the records of those illegal trades were destroyed when WTC 7 was brought down by thermite on 9/11!

    911 was a public snuff film used to shock the public and enact the end of the Bill of Rights & invasion of oil bearing countries, & make money for private companies like Halliburton, (stock from 10 to 50 a share)!

    By destroying the WTC, they were able to cover up theft of gold bullion & destroy illegal financial transaction records performed just prior to the attacks

    Silverstein spends 140 million to make 7 billion almost over night; Silverstein said it was demolished by explosives, (pull it)

    It reminds me of CIA man Byrd, the owner of TX School Book Depository, who turned a 2.5 million insider purchase into 26 million dollars thanks to JFK assassination!
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  3. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    And further - if George Bush wanted a war - why fly a plane into the Pentagon, his national military headquarters? Why not pick another target?
    here's a spot where I go pretty separate from the conspiracy theorists. I don't believe that GWB was behind it, or that our government directly or indirectly had a hand. But there is a lot of physical evidence that doesn't make sense to a lot of experts. If there was thermite used on beams, it could have been other al queda operatives who placed it. After all, osama's first attempt to blow up the WTC was just using van bombs. Timing it to happen after the planes hit to guarantee destruction of the building doesn't sound unreasonable for 10 years of planning.

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    YOU DISGRACE THE MEMORY OF THOSE WHO DIED ON THAT DAY - AND THE PEOPLE WHO FOUGHT FOR YOUR SAFTEY AFTER 9-11 WITH THIS RUBBISH.
    I still think that its more disgraceful to believe what our government tells us without questioning it. Osama's "killing" and navy seal team 6 all amazingly dying in the first helicopter taliban managed to shoot down with significant casualties in 10 years 6 weeks later is some pretty amazing coincidence.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    827
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Popular Mechanics is owned my war profiteer Hearst Corporation. They have a political agenda to stay in war and financially benefit.

    Popular Mechanics wont even be open to discuss and debate with thousands of Architects, Engineers, and Scientists who disagree with their Popular Mechanic's theories...that there is not science, thats just sticking to a bias agenda to protect the Heart Corporation's financial interests.

    Your welcome to post their story, but when it comes down to it they are PM are corrupt and wont even debate.
    I'm sorry - was that an ad homenum attack on Popular Mechanics?

    Why - I believe it was.

    This is why you troofers sound so ludicrous ...

    Because every time someone comes up with information that disproves your tin-foil conspiracy, you simply make THEM a part of the conspiracy.

    So let's see ... not only was GWB and Dick Cheney in on this - but also OBL, and two dozen or so of his terrorists - along with a few squads of demolition experts (to blow up the towers after the planes hit them - LOL), the NTISC, huge parts of the Department of Defense (who, by the way would have "conspired" to blow up their own building, the Pentagon - LOL) ... and now

    POPULAR MECHANICS IS A PART OF THE CONSPIRACY TOO!

    Who's next bro? How many thousands of people are you going to include in your crazy conspiracy here?

    And not a single one of them has stepped forward to talk about his conspiracy - with any kind of concrete evidence. Hell, the Nazi's couldn't even keep the Holocaust a secret - precisely because so many people were involved in it!

    Why would Popular Mechanics debate imbeciles? They put the facts out there - and THINKING people can understand what they're saying.

    Unfortunately - you can't - but that's hardly PM's problem - or mine.

    It's your problem.
  5. Registered User
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    827
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I still think that its more disgraceful to believe what our government tells us without questioning it. Osama's "killing" and navy seal team 6 all amazingly dying in the first helicopter taliban managed to shoot down with significant casualties in 10 years 6 weeks later is some pretty amazing coincidence.
    Who's believing what the government tells us?

    OBL told us he coordinated the attacks.

    I saw video of the planes crashing into the towers.

    They were civilian airliners - the people on those flights never showed up at home later - because they died.

    Coincidences happen.

    And by the way - AQ did NOT kill all of SEAL TEAM Six - as you assert. As a matter of fact - I'm not sure that ANY of the SEALS involved in the killing of OBL were on that helicopter. If you have evidence that they were - please post it.

    There are over a hundred people in SEAL TEAM Six.

    And yes - coincidences DO happen.
  6. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1

    Honda it sounds like you have alot of blind faith in our government. If we only knew what they kept hidden from us, I don't think you would be quick to think that this wasn't a conspriacy or inside job.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  7. Registered User
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    827
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    911 was a public snuff film used to shock the public and enact the end of the Bill of Rights & invasion of oil bearing countries, & make money for private companies like Halliburton, (stock from 10 to 50 a share)!

    By destroying the WTC, they were able to cover up theft of gold bullion & destroy illegal financial transaction records performed just prior to the attacks

    Silverstein spends 140 million to make 7 billion almost over night; Silverstein said it was demolished by explosives, (pull it)

    It reminds me of CIA man Byrd, the owner of TX School Book Depository, who turned a 2.5 million insider purchase into 26 million dollars thanks to JFK assassination!
    "PULL IT" - it's explained in the Popular Mechanics debunking numbskull. "Pull it" doesn't mean that someone blew up the building. They actually did "pull" on damaged buildings using heavy construction equipment to shore them up. Please dude - get a clue.

    So Haliburton was in on this conspiracy too? LOL

    The Hearst Publishing Corporation and now Haliburton! My oh my - how well these guys keep secrets huh?

    I mean seriously - I have to ridicule your complete ignorance and inability to logically think.
  8. Registered User
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    827
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Honda it sounds like you have alot of blind faith in our government. If we only knew what they kept hidden from us, I don't think you would be quick to think that this wasn't a conspriacy or inside job.
    What do you mean? Blind faith.

    This was the most heavily video-documented disaster in the history of human civilization.

    OBL admitted to the plot - uhm, last time I checked - he wasn't a part of the government.

    Sure - I'd be willing to say the government was in on it - if it logically made sense that they were. However, I've repeated over and over the reasons why logic dictates that they weren't.

    EDIT: And besides - if all that indicates I have "blind faith" in my government - it certainly also means you have "blind faith" in Alex Jones and his tin foil troofers.

    Money in Alex Jones' pocket -that's all you guys are. Pawns so he can live a lavish lifestyle. Snake Oil salesmen have been using IDIOTS for centuries to make a living. LOL
  9. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1

    We aren't saying that the videos themselves were hoaxes....911 did truly happen. But you cannot give any evidence that it WASN'T an inside job. There is more evidence that it was inside than not. Even if OBL did do it have you ever heard of a one world government? Bilderburg group? etc? These rich groups control just about everything that goes on.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  10. Registered User
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    827
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    We aren't saying that the videos themselves were hoaxes....911 did truly happen. But you cannot give any evidence that it WASN'T an inside job. There is more evidence that it was inside than not. Even if OBL did do it have you ever heard of a one world government? Bilderburg group? etc? These rich groups control just about everything that goes on.
    And you can't give evidence that it WAS an inside job.

    I cannot prove to you that I'm not beating my wife either - yet, I am not.

    You're absolutely false in saying that more evidence indicates that this was an inside job - you're wrong.

    The fact is ... OBL mobilized these terrorists to do exactly what they did - blow up the WTC and Pentagon. He did it because he hates America - and that is a well established fact that even Bill Clinton will vouch for. In fact, Bill Clinton ridicules you troofers more than I ever have because Bill Clinton is one of the 90% of us out here who have a thinking brain.

    The planes crashed into the WTC - they penetrated through the internal center conduit which ran from the top of the buildings to the bottom. Burning Jet fuel, and gravity caused these conduits to act like a gun barrel - and transmitted an explosion all the way to the bottom of the buildings - which is why the glass in the lobby was blown out. There's video of this - You can see the glass is blown out but no significant other damage in the lobby. This is because this was a concussive event in the lobby - not an explosive one in the basement.

    Jet Fuel burns at temperatures up to 1,500 degrees F. Steel loses about 50% of its structural integrity at 1,000 degrees. At 1,500 degrees - it's around a 75% - 80% loss in structural integrity. Steel also expands when heated ... and it bends and sags as the structural integrity of steel is lost due to heat. Concrete anchor points are cracked. This has been perfectly explained by physics yet the Alex Jones Zombie Troofers keep insisting there was a bomb in the basement of both buildings. Really? Where's the evidence of that? Bombs leave evidence behind - detonators, chemical signatures - none of this was found. "ZOMG, some Fireman, scared for his life (rightfully so) says he heard something that sounded like an "explosion" - Conclusion? There was a BOOOOOMB!"

    LOL

    "Oh but the WTC-7 wasn't hit by a plane and it came down! Conclusion - GWB sent explosive experts in there to BLOW IT UP!" LOL - as if the WTC-7 was that important! WTC-7 wasn't hit by a plane - you troofers got that right - but it WAS HIT BY FALLING DEBRIS FROM THE TOWERS and about 20 percent of the face of it was "scooped out". This placed undue stress on the rest of the building - and, combined with fires throughout that building - WTC-7 collapsed from the combined effects of structural damage caused by the WTC falling and the structural damage caused by the fires. LOL - but Alex Jones Troofers want you to think that George Bush and their "crack" demolition experts hung around a "crime scene" for seven hours and then decided to blow the building.

    "Oh but this was all done for oil".

    Really? Remind me of what the oil output of Afghanistan is please?

    Oh, that's right - it's pretty much zero. So unless Dick Cheney was wanting to cause a war for the purpose of gaining control of the Afghanistan Opium Trade - your conspiracy theories are all impeached before they even began.
  11. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post

    The planes crashed into the WTC - they penetrated through the internal center conduit which ran from the top of the buildings to the bottom. Burning Jet fuel, and gravity caused these conduits to act like a gun barrel - and transmitted an explosion all the way to the bottom of the buildings - which is why the glass in the lobby was blown out. There's video of this - You can see the glass is blown out but no significant other damage in the lobby. This is because this was a concussive event in the lobby - not an explosive one in the basement.

    Jet Fuel burns at temperatures up to 1,500 degrees F. Steel loses about 50% of its structural integrity at 1,000 degrees. At 1,500 degrees - it's around a 75% - 80% loss in structural integrity. Steel also expands when heated ... and it bends and sags as the structural integrity of steel is lost due to heat. Concrete anchor points are cracked. This has been perfectly explained by physics yet the Alex Jones Zombie Troofers keep insisting there was a bomb in the basement of both buildings. Really? Where's the evidence of that? Bombs leave evidence behind - detonators, chemical signatures - none of this was found. "ZOMG, some Fireman, scared for his life (rightfully so) says he heard something that sounded like an "explosion" - Conclusion? There was a BOOOOOMB!"

    which is why these buildings looked demo'd....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  12. Registered User
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    827
    Answers
    0

    Much is made of Silverstein's statement that he "pulled" building 7. Silverstein denies that he meant a "controlled explosion" with that statement. "Pull" is a term used by Firemen when they abandon a fire ... you "pull" the firefighters out ...

    http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

    As for Building 7 and the evidence for Controlled Demolition, let's review the evidence...

    What we do have for sure.

    1) Fireman saying there was "a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors." "I would say it was probably about a third of it".

    2) A laymen officer the fireman was standing next to said, "that building doesn’t look straight." He then says "It didn’t look right".

    3) They put a transit on it and afterward were "pretty sure she was going to collapse."

    4) They "saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13".

    5) Photographic evidence of a fire directly under the penthouse which collapsed first.

    6) The penthouse fell first, followed by the rest of the building shortly after.

    7) The collapse happened from the bottom.

    8) Photographic evidence of large smoke plumes against the back of B7. Plumes of smoke so large you can't see the entire rear of the 47 story office building.

    9) Silverstein is not a demolition expert and was talking to a fire fighter and not a demolition expert. Why would he use the word "Pull" to describe the demolition to a fire fighter?

    10) Silverstein denies "Pull" means "Controlled demolition". He said it means "Pull" the teams out of the building.

    11) Silverstein did not make the decision to "Pull". (Whatever that means) "they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse"

    12) Another fire fighter used "Pull" to describe the decision made to get him out of the building.

    What we don't have...

    1) Clear view of the large hole

    2) Number of columns and location of columns taken out by the tower impact

    3) Clear view of all the fires seen on the south side

    4) Any sign of an actual explosive.

    Maybe none of these things by themselves mean anything but together it means there is no case. The person who said "Pull" and started this cascade later clarified. Fireman use the word "Pull" to describe getting out of a building and the person who made the order was not Silverstein according to the same first interview.

    9/11 conspiracy sites are being dishonest. You have to ask yourself why?

    There is no doubt "Pull" means pull the firemen out.
  13. Registered User
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    827
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    which is why these buildings looked demo'd....
    Of course they were demo'd ... the planes demolished them.

    Are you an explosives expert?

    What I love is you Alex Jones Troofers insisting the buildings were "demo'd" from the basement - when the video of both tower collapses clearly show the buildings came down from the top down.

    Not only that - but a group of firemen were in the 4th floor stairwell in the second tower when it came down -and they lived to tell the tale.

    They all uniformly state that they heard the explosive "thudding" noises coming from ABOVE them - not BELOW them. They perfectly describe exactly what happened, that the top floors collapsed under their own weight - one by one - in a phenomenon called "pancaking".

    But then - I guess the next thing you'll tell me is that the firemen were "in" on the conspiracy. That somehow they risked their lives to make this conspiracy look like an accident by placing their lives in jeapardy by being in the building the moment GWB's dastardly explosive team detonated a bomb in the basement. LOL.

    But yeah - you're right - Alex Jones has a lot more credibilty that trained firefighters who were actually IN the buidling when it collapsed.


    LOL - you guys are a real piece of work.
  14. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,380
    Answers
    0

    FACTS IGNORED BY POPULAR MECHANICS


    PM avoids many facts undermining the official story that Arab hijackers piloted the jetliners and many problems with the official explanations of the failures to intercept them. The Hijacker Evidence Void

    There is no known evidence placing the alleged hijackers on the planes:
    • Six of the alleged suicide hijackers turned up alive after the attack -- a fact that the 9/11 Commission failed to even acknowledge. [5] [6] [7] [8]
    • There is no public evidence that the remains of any of the alleged hijackers were recovered.
    • None of the flight crews on the targeted aircraft reported hijackings to Air Traffic Control, either by radio or the 4-key hijacking codes.
    • None of the contents of recovered voice data recorder black boxes have been made public, even though the 9/11 Commission has closed its doors. Also, given that two Ground Zero recovery workers reported leading the FBI to black boxes in the rubble, why didn't the Commission call them as witnesses?

    The FBI released its list of hijacking suspects within three days of the attack. Five of the named suspects proclaimed their aliveness and innocence after seeing their mug shots on news reports. Yet the 9/11 Commission repeated the same list of suspects without even acknowledging that there were any problems with their identities.


    Chain of Miracles

    The hijacking scenario alleged by the official story is virtually impossible:
    • Several of the alleged hijackers frequented strip bars, consumed alcohol and pork, were rude in public, and left copies of the Koran behind; yet they supposedly committed suicide out of fanatical devotion to Allah, who would surely frown on such sacrilegious behavior. [9]
    • The takeovers of the four jetliners were staggered over a one-hour period; yet any rational planner would have executed the takeovers simultaneously. [10]
    • The hijackers supposedly enjoyed 100% success in taking over the flights with knives and "box cutters" despite the fact that the crews of the remaining flights had knowledge of the first takeover, and several pilots had military commando-style training.
    • None of the alleged hijackers had flown jets before; they had only experience flying small airplanes like Piper Cubs and Cessnas and flight simulators.

    Each of the four flights commandeered for the attack either originated from airports far from their targets or flew hundreds of miles west before turning around.


    Conspiracy of Failures

    The official timeline of the military response to the attack went through several revisions, all of which are unbelievable. According to both the 2001 NORAD timeline and the 2004 9/11 Commission's timeline:
    • NORAD learned of the hijackings only after long and inexplicable delays. For example, NORAD's timeline blames the FAA for alleged 18- and 39-minute delays in reporting the deviations and transponder shut-offs of Flights 11 and 77, respectively.
    • Once it learned that Flights 11 and 175 were headed to New York City, NORAD failed to scramble interceptors from nearby Fort Dix or Laguardia, choosing instead the distant Otis base in Falmouth, MA.
    • Once it learned that Flights 77 and 93 were headed to the Capitol, NORAD failed to scramble interceptors from Andrews Air Force base (just 11 miles from the Pentagon), choosing instead the distant base in Langley, VA.
    • Fighters already in the air were not redeployed to pursue the jetliners. For example, two F-15s flying off the coast of Long Island were not ordered to fly cover over Manhattan until after the second tower was hit. [11] The F-15s from Otis supposedly reached Manhattan a few minutes after the second tower hit, but were not redeployed to pursue Flight 77, which was headed toward the capital.
    • F-15s and F-16s scrambled to intercept the attack jetliners were flown at less than one-third of their top speeds.

    Stand-Down Implementation

    PM's rehashing of the 9/11 Commission's incompetence theory is missing any mention of the two methods likely used to freeze the air defenses:
    • A June 1st order consolidated intercept authority in the Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld, requiring his approval for any intercepts that might involve deadly force. This order stripped commanders in the field of autonomy in responding to crises such as happened on 9/11/01. [12]
    • Multiple war games were scheduled for the day of 9/11/01. While one exercise, Northern Vigilance, involved the redeployment of interceptors far from the northeast corridor, other exercises, Vigilant Guardian and Vigilant Warrior likely confused the coordination of response to the attack.
      The site OilEmpire.us provides evidence of five war games right after its passage quoted by PM, so the omission of this information was likely intentional. [13]

    Investigation Prevention

    The crashes were not seriously investigated:
    • The NTSB (National Transportation Safety Bureau), the agency that normally investigates aviation disasters, was not allowed to study the crashes. [14]
    • Recordings of interviews with air traffic controllers were destroyed. [15]
    • The 9/11 Commission repeated the FBI's original list of suicide hijackers, without acknowledging that six of them reported themselves alive after the attack. [16]
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  15. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    you guys are a real piece of work.
    so is your faith in the government.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  16. Registered User
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    827
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    so is your faith in the government.
    I'll take in Faith in Government over faith in Alex Jones anyday.
  17. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,380
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post

    But yeah - you're right - Alex Jones has a lot more credibilty that trained firefighters who were actually IN the buidling when it collapsed.


    LOL - you guys are a real piece of work.
    So your also denying all firefighters the right to open a new investigation as well?

    An Appeal to Firefighters, Present and Past from a retired FDNY Lieutenant

    Fellow Firefighters, A great tragedy befell our community on September 11, 2001, an unprecedented 343 deaths in the line of duty. As horrible as that toll is, if there were a rational explanation for it, we could accept it and mourn. We all understood the risk we accepted when we took the oath of office, that chance might cut short our lives when we placed ourselves in harm’s way in the public’s service. This is what we are paid for and it is our honor. However, in short, the official explanation of the events of that day are not only insufficient, they are fantastic and cannot bear rational examination. We are asked to believe that on that day three structural steel buildings, which have never before in history collapsed because of fire, fell neatly into their basements at the speed of gravity, their concrete reduced to dust. We are asked to believe that jet fuel (kerosene) can melt steel. We are asked to believe that the most sophisticated air defense system in the world, that responded to sixty-eight emergencies in the year prior to 9-11 in less than twenty minutes allowed aircraft to wander about for up to an hour and a half. We are asked to believe that the steel and titanium components of an aircraft that supposedly hit the Pentagon “evaporated”. There is much, much more if anyone cares to look into it. Trade Tower #7 by itself is the “smoking gun”. Not hit by an aircraft, with only a few relatively small fires, it came down in a classic crimp and implosion, going straight into its basement, something only very precise demolition can accomplish, which takes days if not weeks to prepare. The 9-11 Commission didn’t even mention it, and F.E.M.A. actually stated they DIDN’T KNOW WHY IT COLLAPSED AND LEFT IT AT THAT. Brothers, I know that the implications of the above are hard, almost unthinkable, but the official explanation is utter nonsense, and three hundred and forty three murdered brothers are crying out for justice. Demand a genuine investigation into the events of September 11!

    -Anton Vodvarka, Lt. FDNY (ret)

    Lt. Vodvarka served on FDNY Ladder Co 26, Rescue Co. 3, Rescue Co. 1, Engine Co. 92, Ladder 82 and Ladder 101. He was awarded the Merit Class 1 award, the Prentice Medal
    .

    FirefightersFor911TRUTH.org - Erik Lawyer - Press Conference



    Firefighters for 9-11 Truth is a non-partisan association of firefighters and affiliates created to increase awareness, provide public education, demand a real investigation that follows National Standards, and provide support to our Brothers and Sisters in need. We are deeply troubled by the “official story,” and the way the rescue workers from Ground Zero are being forgotten.

    We believe there is overwhelming evidence of obstruction of justice, and destruction of evidence voiced even by numerous 9/11 Commissioners themselves. Senator Cleland resigned from the Commission stating, “This investigation is now compromised.”

    NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) 921, which is the National Standard for Fire and Explosion Investigations, very clearly indicates in numerous sections that the possibility of explosives should have been thoroughly investigated. Specifically in NFPA 921 18.3.2 High Order Damage - “High-order damage is characterized by shattering of the structure, producing small, pulverized debris. Walls, roofs, and structural members are splintered or shattered, with the building completely demolished. Debris is thrown great distances, possibly hundreds of feet. High-order damage is the result of rapid rates of pressure rise.” World Trade Center’s 1, 2, and 7 all clearly met this definition; therefore they should have been thoroughly investigated and analyzed for explosives. Specifically, the use of “exotic accelerants” should have been investigated. In NFPA 921 19.2.4 -”Exotic Accelerants,” three indicators were clearly met that should have led to a thorough investigation in to the possible use of “exotic accelerants,” specifically as stated in the guideline, “Thermite mixtures.”

    So, why was the possibility of explosives, controlled demolition, or the use of “exotic accelerants” not thoroughly investigated, or even mentioned in the 9-11 Commission Report?

    Firefighters for 9-11 Truth demand the following:

    A truly independent investigation with Subpoena and Contempt Powers to uncover the complete truth of the events related to 9/11/2001, specifically the collapse of WTC Tower 7 and the possibility of explosive demolition.
    The investigation to follow the national standards so clearly outlined in the National Fire Protection Association guidelines, specifically, NFPA 921 to include thorough analysis of the steel for the presence of “exotic accelerants.”
    Congress to honor the promises made to the rescue workers of 9/11 by passing the James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act of 2008.
    Prosecution of all individuals willfully involved in the planning, and execution of the murders committed on September 11, 2001.
    Prosecution of all individuals willfully involved in the Obstruction of Justice and Destruction of Evidence surrounding the events of September 11, 2001.

    We challenge you to look at the evidence with an open mind and make judgments. Remember, you don’t have to be an expert to sit on a jury, and you have the right to be critical of, and demand answers from the “experts.” Take the time to gather facts, and have the courage to ask for more. If you come to the same conclusion as the FBI, and don’t place him on your “most wanted” list, then have the courage to help find those responsible for the death of so many of our Brothers and Sisters. We all need to show some courage by demanding answers, justice, and fair treatment for the Ground Zero Rescue Workers!!
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  18. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    I'll take in Faith in Government over faith in Alex Jones anyday.
    What does Alex Jones have to lose by talking about these things? Maybe his life someday who knows....what does the government have to lose by all these things being made public? LOTS! Ill listen to the one who has nothing to lose over the one who has everything to lose.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  19. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,380
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    But yeah - you're right - Alex Jones has a lot more credibilty that trained firefighters who were actually IN the buidling when it collapsed.


    LOL - you guys are a real piece of work.
    You want to deny the New York City Police 1st responders of all their testimony as well just like you did with NYC Emergency Coordinator Barry Jennings testimony that bombs went off in WTC7 before WTC 1 and 2 ever went down?


    9/11 Truth: NYPD first responder speaks out (1 of 3)


    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  20. Registered User
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    827
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    [TABLE="align: center"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: versus"]FACTS IGNORED BY POPULAR MECHANICS[/TD]

    Wall of Alex Jones propaganda omitted for brevity.
    9-11 Hijackers left alive?

    Uhm ... no you silly. The FBI put out a flawed list of the hijackers right after 9-11 occurred. Some of the people on that list were not actually involved in 9-11 and they came forward to clear themselves - they were subsequently cleared. Name one ACTUAL hijacker that was left alive? You can't.

    Their remains weren't recovered? Oh well then, I guess you've proven that GWB was behind this! LOL. You do realize that the remains of HUNDREDS of people in those buildings haven't been found or identified yet? In spite of all this - "Yes Virginia, there IS DNA evidence that the hijakers were aboard the planes" ...

    http://911myths.com/index.php/Hijackers_DNA_profiles

    Stand down implementation? Please - there was no standdown. The fact is - we had very weak air defense capabilities before 9-11 and all of that was focused on air threats coming from OUTSIDE the territorial US.

    These planes - came from WITHIN US territory.

    Take your Alex Jones Troofer nonsense back to the propaganda factory - it's need serious re-work.
  21. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,380
    Answers
    0

    Carpenter Marlene Cruz Survives Explosions in WTC Basement

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  22. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,380
    Answers
    0

    More WTC workers ignored by Popular Mechanics

    911 WTC basement explosion witness Phillip Morelli

    Phillip Morelli – WTC survivor. Construction worker at the World Trade Center for seven years .

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  23. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,380
    Answers
    0

    Popular Mechanics wants to ignore and deny the last man to escape the WTC as well, and his accounts of sub-basements explosions?

    William Rodriguez – WTC survivor. An American Building Maintenance employee for twenty years, responsible for inspection and maintenance at the World Trade Center, who held the master key for the stairs. He was the last person to leave the building on September 11 and has been credited with saving many lives. For his efforts, he received the National Hero Award from the Senate of Puerto Rico. Founder, Hispanic Victims Group.

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  24. Registered User
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    827
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    You want to deny the New York City Police 1st responders of all their testimony as well just like you did with NYC Emergency Coordinator Barry Jennings testimony that bombs went off in WTC7 before WTC 1 and 2 ever went down?


    9/11 Truth: NYPD first responder speaks out (1 of 3)
    There were hundreds of responders bro ... and 99.99 percent of them will testify they heard and saw no bomb. There was not one single shred of physical evidence uncovered indicating these explosions were caused by a bomb - and bombs ALWAYS leave physical evidence. It's funny how you insist that there were no hijakers - because their bodies weren't found. However - you DO insist that bombs were the cause of this - when no bomb evidence has ever been found.

    LOL - please remove that tin foil hat.

    You still can't explain to me how the twin towers collapsed from the top down - due to a bomb in the basement. You still can't explain to me why the surviving Firemen in Stairwell B of Tower 2 all testify that the building came down from the top down - and there was no explosion from the basement.

    You still can't explain to me why GWB would destroy an insignificant building like WTC-7 ... seven hours after the twin towers came down. You still lie about WTC-7 not being damaged ... in spite of the testimony of HUNDREDS of firement who saw the damage and even tried to save the building before they noticed that the thing was "leaning" to one side and about to come down.

    Bomb? Seriously guy - you need to get a grip.
  25. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,380
    Answers
    0

    Kenneth Johannemann – WTC survivor. An American Building Maintenance employee at the World Trade Center.

    Statement to television reporter 9/11/01: Mr. Johannemann was in the basement of the North Tower when the first plane impacted. "I was right there. I was down in the basement. Came down. All of a sudden the elevator blew up. Smoke. I dragged a guy out. His skin was hanging off and I dragged him out and I helped him out to the ambulance."

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  26. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1

    dude bottom line is you cant prove for a fact it was or wasn't an inside job. the only thing you are proving is that your are close minded and have way to much faith in our government. Any of my friends will tell you that I don't believe some of the stuff said about 9/11 but I could definitely see the government having to do something with it. The facts may not be all there or they may not all be true...but if you have convinced yourself that there is no way our government would/could do this then thats just ignorant.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  27. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,380
    Answers
    0

    Ask the firefighters...sad I saw these 2 firefighters on TV the other day when replaying 9/11 footage, yet this video is censored from the public


    9/ 11 Firefighters Reveal Huge Explosions Before Towers Collapsed

    Newly obtained video that was reluctantly released by NIST after a lawsuit by the International Center for 9/11 Studies shows two firefighters on 9/11 discussing how secondary explosions occurred immediately before the collapse of the twin towers, providing damning new evidence that explosive devices were used to bring down the buildings.

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  28. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,380
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    dude bottom line is you cant prove for a fact it was or wasn't an inside job. the only thing you are proving is that your are close minded and have way to much faith in our government. Any of my friends will tell you that I don't believe some of the stuff said about 9/11 but I could definitely see the government having to do something with it. The facts may not be all there or they may not all be true...but if you have convinced yourself that there is no way our government would/could do this then thats just ignorant.
    Here is the Military's manual on false flag terrorism released by Wikileaks

    US Special Forces Foreign Internal Defense Operations, FM 3-05.202, Feb 2007

    http://mirror.wikileaks.info/wiki/US...202,_Feb_2007/

    And dont forget, the vietnam war was also started over false flag terror, and Operation Northwoods are unclassified plans to destroy American cities to blame it on Cuba

    Operation Northwoods - Proposals to have the CIA attack terrorism in US cities and elsewhere.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods


    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  29. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,380
    Answers
    0

    I can go on and on with the witnesses ignored by Popular Mechanics

    Arthur DelBianco – WTC Survivor. An American Building Maintenance employee. Worked 15 years at the World Trade Center.

    Video interview 9/11/01: "All the sudden there was like bang bang bang bang bang like bullet shots and then [?] three tremendous explosions - and everything started coming down."

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  30. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,380
    Answers
    0



    Hursley Lever
    WTC Survivor. An American Building Maintenance mechanic. Worked 12 years at the World Trade Center.
    • NBC Today Show Video interview with Arthur DelBianco, Marlene Cruz, and Hursley Lever 9/12/01: "I was in the B-4 level. ... I heard a bomb. [Editor's note: At this point, Mr. Lever was in sub-basement B4 of the North Tower, approximately 1,100 feet below the airplane's impact point at floors 93 to 98.]

      So, I says, 'Probably a transformer again blew up.' So I step back, finish what I had to finish, and I started towards the door again. And there came a big blast with a big ball of fire. And that's when I got hit. It hit me right back down on the ground and I realized my ankle was shattered." http://www.youtube.com

    • Article Boston Globe 9/16/01:

      "An aura of security, even after the World Trade Center bombing in 1993, remained intact in the North Tower basement after the first assault last Tuesday. When Lever heard a "poof" from that crash, he thought that a transformer had blown again.

      "I'm still doing what I'm doing," Lever recalled of his reaction. "Then I walk toward the door and heard a big explosion. And when I look, I see a ball of fire coming toward the door." [Editor's note: At this point, Mr. Lever was in sub-basement B4 of the North Tower, approximately 1,100 feet below the airplane's impact point at floors 93 to 98.]

      After being knocked across the room, with the lights out and black smoke everywhere, Lever heard a co-worker calling him by his nickname from across the shop. "`Chino, Chino, are you all right?"' Lever recalled. [Editor's note: The co-worker is Jose Sanchez.]

      Lever answered that he could not walk, but that they would escape together. He told his co-worker: "You stay low. You stay on your hands and knees. And you stay behind me."

      Crawling and hopping from door to door, Lever prayed that the doors would not be locked. Lever said he never panicked, crediting his Army combat training for clear thinking in the crisis.

      When they emerged from the World Trade Center, Lever recalled, a police officer shouted at them to hit the ground. The pair made their way to a Secret Service-owned Bronco, where Lever was placed on his back.

      A two-way radio in the vehicle delivered even more unbelievable news: A second plane was about to strike the World Trade Center. On his back, Lever could only watch as the warning became reality. Several people left the Bronco and fled for their lives, Lever said, as flame, smoke, and debris rained around them." http://www.boston.com
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  31. Registered User
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    827
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Popular Mechanics wants to ignore and deny the last man to escape the WTC as well, and his accounts of sub-basements explosions?

    William Rodriguez – WTC survivor. An American Building Maintenance employee for twenty years, responsible for inspection and maintenance at the World Trade Center, who held the master key for the stairs. He was the last person to leave the building on September 11 and has been credited with saving many lives. For his efforts, he received the National Hero Award from the Senate of Puerto Rico. Founder, Hispanic Victims Group.
    PM didn't "ignore" William Rodriguez and neither did the 9-11 commission. Newsflash: "POPULAR MECHANICS" - means they're kinda into the engineering side of this. You idiots in the Alex Jones Troofer brigades insisted that there was no way that the buildings would come down due to a planes alone. So PM, knowing that your hero Alex Jones if full of malarky - PROOVE IT.

    PM doesn't get involved to report news stories like William Rodriguez. What did Rodriguez say that had anything even remotely to do with engineering?

    Nothing.

    What Rodriguez told to the 9-11 Commission can be found here ...

    http://911myths.com/images/a/af/NYC_..._Rodriguez.pdf

    Rodriguez told the 9-11 commission that when the plane hit the tower - he thought it was actually an EXPLODING GENERATOR - he didn't say it was a bomb and didn't think it was a bomb - according to what he told the commission.

    Following that explosion - according to him - there was a second explosion that caused the false-ceiling of the office he was in to collapse. False ceilings are made of stryrofoam ... lol ... so this doesn't sound much like a Navy Seal Team in the basement doing demolition work.

    He then goes on to explain there was a THIRD explosion - which he thought was caused by an earthquake.

    There was no earth quake. There was no exploding generator - safe to say that Rodriguez is very wrong on more than one point.

    But keep trying!
  32. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,380
    Answers
    0

    This I remember on 9/11 they were showing on TV on how they were backing everybody up as they were about to blow up Building 7. This is after Larry Silverstein called the insurance company and finalized the timing of Building 7's demolition.

    "Keep your eye on that building, it'll be coming down soon."

    Firemen evacuated the area as they prepared for the collapse of Building Seven. "We heard a Mayday for everybody to get out of the building [140 West] -- no, I'm sorry, an urgent, three urgents, and we came out of the building [before 4 p.m.]. ... We were then positioned on Vesey Street between North End and the West Side Highway because there was an imminent collapse on 7 World Trade, and it did collapse." [Brian Fitzpatrick, Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.)]


    "It's blowin' boy." ... "Keep your eye on that building, it'll be coming down soon." ... "The building is about to blow up, move it back." ... "Here we are walking back. There's a building, about to blow up..."

    When buildings such as WTC 7 are demolished the collapse is initiated by an explosion in the central area of the basement. This causes the building to collapse in on itself and minimizes damage to surrounding structures

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  33. Registered User
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    827
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    [B]

    Blah blah blah ...
    [/LIST]
    Did he SEE a bomb? No

    Did he SEE a team of bomb demolition experts? No.

    Popular mechanics explained exactly how the explosions occurred on the lower levels - they were due to exploding jet fuel in the center conduit - which sent a concussion and fire down to the lower floors.

    So uhm - yeah - there was a "bomb" I suppose - but it was actually a Jet Fuel bomb and it was up in the top of the tower - not the bottom of the tower.

    You cannot sit here and keep parroting the mime that an explosion in the basement caused the buildings to come down - without also explaining how said explosion managed to impact and cause the top floors to fall first.

    Seriously dude - which bus did you take to school when you were in grade school?
  34. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,380
    Answers
    0

    Larry Silverstein admits to having demolished wtc building 7

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  35. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,380
    Answers
    0

    John Kerry Says WTC 7 Brought Down In Controlled Fashion

    John Kerry Says WTC 7 Brought Down Intentionally In Controlled Fashion Because Of Danger It Was Posing To Surrounding Buildings.

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  36. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,380
    Answers
    0


    9/11 Cop says numerous secondary explosions heard in WTC


    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  37. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,380
    Answers
    0

    9/11 Port Authority cop heard explosion before WTC collapse

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  38. Registered User
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    827
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    This I remember on 9/11 they were showing on TV on how they were backing everybody up as they were about to blow up Building 7. This is after Larry Silverstein called the insurance company and finalized the timing of Building 7's demolition.


    Liar - Silverstein admits today that he wasn't talking about "demolishing" the building. You guys got all excited about one sentence he said right after the disaster - in which he used the word "pull" - and you guys extrapolate that that meant he detonated some explosives. LOL.

    Silverstein wasn't a demolition expert. Nobody around him on the scene were. They were all firefighters and had been attempting to save WTC-7 for many hours - fighting the fires in that building ...

    They "pulled" the firefighters out of the building when they realized it was about to come down. Then they stood and watched it fall.

    That's the whole end of it! Silverstein today admits this and he's deeply troubled his statements were taken out of context by you whackos.
  39. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,380
    Answers
    0

    9/11: WTC sub-level explosions Multiple accounts

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  40. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,380
    Answers
    0

    Not enough to convince you of the sub-basement explosions? Want more witnesses?

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 09:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 01:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 09:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 11:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in