Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 16 of 149 First ... 1415161718 ... Last

  1. Obama Launching World War III

    Infowars.com
    June 17, 2011

    In this critically important update, Alex warns that the international banking cartel is using Obama and the US military to start World War III. The controllers of the New World Order believe they can achieve their one world government by destabilizing every country in the the Middle East and northern Africa and draw Russia and China into crisis to create a world-wide catastrophe. Once this event occurs, and the world is brought to the brink of total obliteration, the global banking cartel plans to move in with their final phase: a one world government and eugenics agenda.

    Alex urges his listeners to get the word out about this point in history. We are right now in the beginning stages of world war three. If this situation escalates, it can result in the worst world war that mankind has ever suffered.



  2. September 11 Memorial And Museum May Charge $20 Admission

    By SAMANTHA GROSS:
    NEW YORK -- Visitors to the museum at the national 9/11 memorial could be required to pay an entrance fee of about $20, though victims' relatives will always be able to enter for free, the president and CEO of the memorial foundation said Thursday.

    Joe Daniels, the president and CEO of the National September 11 Memorial & Museum, told City Council members at a hearing that once the museum opens in September 2012, it must generate enough income to maintain itself and the memorial. The foundation is searching for other ways to finance the upkeep of the memorial, but Daniels said Thursday that if none can be found visitors would be asked to pay entrance fees comparable to ticket prices at other major museums in New York City, which he said charge about $20.

    Rest of story:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_879024.html
    •   
       


  3. Ax1 love reading this stuff you post.

    What's behind the pullout of Afghanistan?

    Are those troops needed so they can go into Libya?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    Ax1 love reading this stuff you post.

    What's behind the pullout of Afghanistan?

    Are those troops needed so they can go into Libya?
    Its all BS, but didnt Barry Soetoro (Obama) make a speech on a pullout for Iraq a year ago and that the war is over? We are never leaving these countries.

    The fact is these countries will be run by the CIA and "private contractors" and corporations and permanent military bases will still exist 100 years from now. We still have troops in Japan, we are still in Germany, we are still in Korea...we are never leaving these countries. We even have a multi-billion dollar Embassy building in the heart of Baghdad behind the Baghdad Wall.

    Yes, we are going to be invading Lybia....whistle-blowers from Fort Hood Texas is that they are preparing the troops for a ground invasion of Lybia in September or October. I reported this last week and now the troops are withdrawing? Non-sense, they scaling back the "official" troops from the "Soetoro Surge" and are not totally removing them from Afgan.

    They come up with excuses and extend these wars in 2 year intervals, it makes it for the Barry Soetoro wars to be more acceptable by the general population and his supporters giving them the illusion that we are pulling out any day now.

    I didnt get a chance to listen to Barry Soetoro's speech last night, if I did I think I would have drank a bottle of drano (non srs, I do have a sense of humor, lol)....but Im going to look into this NWO corporate bankster crook and post any new information I find on this "Afgan" pullout.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    Ax1 love reading this stuff you post.

    What's behind the pullout of Afghanistan?

    Are those troops needed so they can go into Libya?
    a drawdown of 10,000 troops isn't a pullout, and thats if it even actually happens.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    a drawdown of 10,000 troops isn't a pullout, and thats if it even actually happens.
    More smoke and mirrors to keep the general public happy.

    You guys have elections soon don't you?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    More smoke and mirrors to keep the general public happy.

    You guys have elections soon don't you?
    We have elections soon, its mostly BS too. There is alot of fraud, money buys votes and the Bildebergers pick the president and they make sure they win. The Bildebergers picked Obama last time to spread their propaganda. Most Americans have an illusion of choice as the only picks really are Democrats and Republicans, which is really like a choice between Coke and Pepsi. The American government is really a 1 party system monopoly, and when it comes to big issues both parties are in line and vote primarily the same.

    I still go our and vote, it doesnt hurt to try. Ill be voting for Ron Paul, although Ron Paul supporters are considered domestic terrorists by the Department of Homeland Security. According to the Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) entitled “The Modern Militia Movement," Ron Paul supporters, Constitution supporters, and supporters of other 3rd party candidates need to be closely watches as influenced domestic terrorists.

    Ill show you a video on how the government is linking constitution supporters as domestic terrorists. This is the type of education that is given to FEMA, who are currently setting up our concentration camps, caskets and Fusion centers (domestic control bases) all across America.

    FEMA Says Founding Fathers Are Terrorists

    Oklahoma meeting where a FEMA representative tells the local police that the founding fathers were terrorists.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    We have elections soon, its mostly BS too. There is alot of fraud, money buys votes and the Bildebergers pick the president and they make sure they win. The Bildebergers picked Obama last time to spread their propaganda. Most Americans have an illusion of choice as the only picks really are Democrats and Republicans, which is really like a choice between Coke and Pepsi. The American government is really a 1 party system monopoly, and when it comes to big issues both parties are in line and vote primarily the same.

    I still go our and vote, it doesnt hurt to try. Ill be voting for Ron Paul, although Ron Paul supporters are considered domestic terrorists by the Department of Homeland Security. According to the Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) entitled “The Modern Militia Movement," Ron Paul supporters, Constitution supporters, and supporters of other 3rd party candidates need to be closely watches as influenced domestic terrorists.

    Ill show you a video on how the government is linking constitution supporters as domestic terrorists. This is the type of education that is given to FEMA, who are currently setting up our concentration camps, caskets and Fusion centers (domestic control bases) all across America.

    FEMA Says Founding Fathers Are Terrorists

    Oklahoma meeting where a FEMA representative tells the local police that the founding fathers were terrorists.

    I believe that from the point of view they were making at that time the "founding fathers" were alive it was true, not sure why this is news.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    I believe that from the point of view they were making at that time the "founding fathers" were alive it was true, not sure why this is news.
    Im trying to show how FEMA and the government are conditioning law enforcement and the general population into believing that Ron Paul supporters, Constitutionalists, Libertarians, 3rd party supporters, etc... are potential domestic terrorists and need to be put on a watch list. Example, MIAC Report.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  10. Here is another example how the NWO crones are using the corporate media and their messengers (in this example CNN contributor and Counsel of Foreign Relations, Bildeberger, and Trilateral commission member Fareed Zakaria) into conditioning our society into dumping our constitution.

    Fareed Zakaria Bemoans Americans Love of The Founders & Constitution As The Reason We Can't Learn
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  11. More key witnesses inside the WTC the moment the plane hit acknowledging Sub-basement bombs and explosions after the first plane had hit.

    9/11 Eyewitness Twins In Times Square - 'Boom, Boom, Boom .... It Was So Loud'
    Aired on ABC1:00 am September 13, 2001. Support the 9/11 victims

    This message was paid for by the Russians

  12. Ax: I actually agree a lot with the Fareed video. While I don't think our Constitution needs to be dumped, the idea that it doesn't need to be significantly pliable is laughable. So many things have changed since the writing of the Constitution and so many instances that the founders couldn't have predicted have taken place and are going to take place. That isn't to say that I think the Constitution needs to be scrapped or ignored, but to act as if the answer to every question that society will ever face can be found in there doesn't make sense to me. And he's dead on, the role of money in politics is terrible and our tax system IS a joke. What parts do you disagree with?

  13. lol-rush fatass is already guaranteeing a obama defeat. that guy is like oprah-how the hell did those two get to be 'stars'????
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    Ax: I actually agree a lot with the Fareed video. While I don't think our Constitution needs to be dumped, the idea that it doesn't need to be significantly pliable is laughable. So many things have changed since the writing of the Constitution and so many instances that the founders couldn't have predicted have taken place and are going to take place. That isn't to say that I think the Constitution needs to be scrapped or ignored, but to act as if the answer to every question that society will ever face can be found in there doesn't make sense to me. And he's dead on, the role of money in politics is terrible and our tax system IS a joke. What parts do you disagree with?
    He is misleading people into thinking that our problems today are due to the Constitution. Primary example, Fareed pins down the tax system. Is it a joke? I absolutely agree with you, but the today's tax system has nothing to do with the constitution, as a matter of fact the income tax is unconstitutional. What Im trying to say is he is linking what makes sense and what is wrong with today's system to the Constitution where most viewers will simply follow along with the statements and agree with him when in fact they are simply deceptive tactics to mislead the audience into demonizing the Constitution.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    He is misleading people into thinking that our problems today are due to the Constitution. Primary example, Fareed pins down the tax system. Is it a joke? I absolutely agree with you, but the today's tax system has nothing to do with the constitution, as a matter of fact the income tax is unconstitutional. What Im trying to say is he is linking what makes sense and what is wrong with today's system to the Constitution where most viewers will simply follow along with the statements and agree with him when in fact they are simply deceptive tactics to mislead the audience into demonizing the Constitution.
    good points-you make a strong case!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    He is misleading people into thinking that our problems today are due to the Constitution. Primary example, Fareed pins down the tax system. Is it a joke? I absolutely agree with you, but the today's tax system has nothing to do with the constitution, as a matter of fact the income tax is unconstitutional. What Im trying to say is he is linking what makes sense and what is wrong with today's system to the Constitution where most viewers will simply follow along with the statements and agree with him when in fact they are simply deceptive tactics to mislead the audience into demonizing the Constitution.
    I suppose so, but I wasn't quite reading him as using the tax system as an attack on the Constitution. I thought he was more saying look we are so in love with what we do that we refuse to look for different ways of doing things. I thought he was just using the initial point of people loving and thinking the way we do things is so correct and then saying but look at our broke tax system, our broke political system. Just the way I took what he was saying.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    Ax: I actually agree a lot with the Fareed video. While I don't think our Constitution needs to be dumped, the idea that it doesn't need to be significantly pliable is laughable. So many things have changed since the writing of the Constitution and so many instances that the founders couldn't have predicted have taken place and are going to take place. That isn't to say that I think the Constitution needs to be scrapped or ignored, but to act as if the answer to every question that society will ever face can be found in there doesn't make sense to me. And he's dead on, the role of money in politics is terrible and our tax system IS a joke. What parts do you disagree with?
    But the constitution is pliable. Its not a "living document" that you can interpret how you want, its a living document in that there are established ways it can be changed. And there isn't anything relevant to how a federal government and its citizens relate that the founders didn't predict. Because technology doesn't matter, changes in medicine don't matter. Agricultural, manufacturing, etc all irrelvant. The federal government isn't there to help, they are there to resolve disputes between states and protect our outer borders. Thats all. None of the rest of whats happened in the time since the constitution was written has changed that, where its the individual states that have the right to deal with their local issues how they see fit.

    Whats interesting to add is that for so long and so worsening every year has the federal government (whether controlled by democrats or republicans) taken over states rights, and used the commerce clause of the constitution to take more control. But lately states have started to fight back. The federal government has no right over any commerce that does not cross state borders. So a number of states now manfucture firearms, lightbulbs and other materials as "Only for sale in whatever state". Even with the medical marijuana issue, the federal government has no say constitutionally, and shouldn't.

    The reason the constitution and founders limited the federal government's power so much was that they understood that as the country grew, it had the potential to be larger and more wealthy (just from natural resources and useable crop land) than any of the countries in the world. So limiting the power of the federal government limited the corruption as well as avoided any single man having too much power.

  18. Is America heading on the road to serfdom?
    Ron Paul : Now We Live Off Our Military Power!

    Rep. Ron Paul, (R-Texas), on the road to serfdom via the growing impact of government in Americans’ daily lives.

    This message was paid for by the Russians

  19. Obama Is Establishing An Executive Dictatorship

    White House crosses the rubicon

    Paul Joseph Watson
    Monday, July 11, 2011

    President Barack Obama is rapidly advancing an executive dictatorship that threatens to completely nullify the US Constitution if left unchecked, with his administration hastily eroding every other branch of government as the White House crosses the rubicon to push through its political agenda on every front, from the war in Libya to domestic gun control.



    WAR ON LIBYA
    Obama has displayed open hostility to the rule of law and the Constitution when asked why he has failed to obtain Congressional approval for the war on Libya.
    Obama has ignored his own constitutional lawyers on the legality of the conquest, claiming that Congressional approval is not needed because the legitimacy of the UN supersedes Congress and that the bombardment, which has included over 800 bombing runs flown by US warplanes, is not a war.

    Obama has used word games and mental gymnastics to claim he hasn’t violated the War Powers Resolution. Even as universities, apartment blocks and marketplaces are bombed, killing innocent civilians, communications are blocked, and even as top admirals now admit that the scope of the mission is all about regime change, the Obama administration still clings to the ludicrous fallacy that the bombardment of Libya is not a war.
    Indeed, the White House itself characterized the goal in Libya as “installing a democratic system,” a euphemism for regime change, acknowledging that the agenda goes far beyond “protecting civilians,” as Obama claimed during his March 19 speech.
    GUN CONTROL
    As part of its bid to eviscerate the Second Amendment by stealth, or “under the radar” as Obama himself called it, the White House is about to launch a new gun control offensive that will bypass the necessity of passing legislation in Congress and instead rely on “only executive orders or administrative actions.”
    According to a Huffington Post story on the issue, Obama is likely to have more success pushing through gun control if he circumvents Congress on the issue. “Executive actions offer something that legislation doesn’t: guaranteed results. And as one gun control advocate told the Huffington Post, there are ways to “use these administrative changes to obtain similar results,” writes Sam Stein.
    With the revelations surrounding Fast and Furious having blown up in their face, and the Obama administration’s ploy to blame violence in Mexico on gun rights even after they got caught shipping in the weapons in tatters, the White House is desperate to push through new gun control measures that are integral to advancing Rahm Emanuel’s May 2007 call to put people who are on a no fly list on a no gun buy list, stripping millions of Americans of their Second Amendment rights because they have been erroneously placed on a notoriously inaccurate no fly list that includes everyone from Senators to toddlers.
    DEBT CEILING
    As part of Obama’s charge to sink America into more debt to foreign bankers, he has dredged up a 143-year-old clause related to the Civil War in a bid to raise the debt ceiling, overtly challenging Congressional control of the budget, a development that could spark a “constitutional crisis,” reports AFP.
    Obama’s attempt to use an obscure civil war clause to circumvent Congress, which is empowered to control the purse strings, is another example of his administration’s flagrant effort to nullify the separation of powers within government and give the executive branch

    CARBON TAXES
    After the White House failed in its bid to implement a de facto carbon tax through cap and trade, Obama simply bypassed Congress completely and had the EPA declare CO2 to be a pollutant and a public health threat, allowing greenhouse gas emissions to be regulated and taxed through the Clean Air Act.
    The EPA’s move was little more than a threat to back Congress into a corner and force them into passing legislation that would regulate CO2 for all new or expanded power plants.
    The fact that this has nothing to do with the environment and everything to do with fleecing American taxpayers was confirmed when Obama gave a waiver to General Electric and ensured that one of the biggest emitters of carbon dioxide on the planet, and coincidentally one of Obama’s largest campaign contributors, was exempt from the new regulations.
    OBAMACARE
    Having already been ruled unconstitutional by federal judges in both Florida and Virginia, Obama has also been busy handing out waivers to over a thousand corporations, including McDonalds, a clear violation of the Equal Protection clause and proof “that D.C. is now completely ignoring the rule of law“.
    OBAMA’S RURAL COUNCIL
    Obama’s White House has issued a new executive order mandating the creation of a “Rural Council,” another step in the move towards a centrally planned economy.
    According to this new executive order, the Obama administration plans to stick its itchy little fingers into just about every aspect of rural life,” writes the Economic Collapse Blog. “One of the stated goals of the White House Rural Council is to do the following….”
    “Coordinate and increase the effectiveness of Federal engagement with rural stakeholders, including agricultural organizations, small businesses, education and training institutions, health-care providers, telecommunications services providers, research and land grant institutions, law enforcement, State, local, and tribal governments, and nongovernmental organizations regarding the needs of rural America.”
    This is merely a euphemism for a new layer of bureaucracy set to suffocate rural America, with federal control freaks already implementing new draconian regulations to put a stranglehold on farmer’s markets and other forms of self-sufficiency.
    OBAMA’S COUNCIL OF STATE GOVERNORS
    Another White House executive order that creates a council of state governors who will work with the feds to expand military involvement in domestic security has stoked fears that the administration is stepping up preparations for martial law. Rather than elected representatives being in control of states, Obama has created a body of ten lapdogs who answer to the federal government and not the American people.
    The order, which is entitled Establishment of the Council of Governors (PDF), creates a body of ten state governors directly appointed by Obama who will work with the federal government to help advance the “synchronization and integration of State and Federal military activities in the United States”.
    The governors will liaise with officials from Northcom, Homeland Security, the National Guard as well as DoD officials from the Pentagon “in order to strengthen further the partnership between the Federal Government and State governments,” according to the executive order.
    Conservatives and libertarians responded to the announcement by expressing their suspicion that Obama is preparing to give governors their marching orders in targeting “anti-government” types that have long been characterized as a terrorist threat by the feds in numerous reports stretching back over a decade.
    INTERNET KILL SWITCH
    The White House is aggressively advancing Chinese-style web censorship that would provide Obama with a figurative kill switch for the Internet, bypassing Congress completely as part of the federal government’s executive-level takeover of all communications.
    On every front, the Obama administration is entering the final stages of a total power grab that represents a clear effort to turn the country into an executive dictatorship, another stark indication that America is quickly beginning to resemble a decaying banana republic.

    This message was paid for by the Russians

  20. some choice huh?

    obama and the libs on one side


    republican's and rush limbaugh declaring war on the poor on the other


    on a side note-how can they even consider cutting medicare or social security? they are not handouts, i have paid into them for almost 35 years!!!! just give me my f'ing money back and be done with it-i considered it a given that these would be there for me....they are going to cheat me, but oil companies get their loopholes-this is really screwed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am pissed!


    i don't care what obama does, anyone who doesn't make at least a million a year and votes republican is a freaking retard.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    some choice huh?

    obama and the libs on one side


    republican's and rush limbaugh declaring war on the poor on the other


    on a side note-how can they even consider cutting medicare or social security? they are not handouts, i have paid into them for almost 35 years!!!! just give me my f'ing money back and be done with it-i considered it a given that these would be there for me....they are going to cheat me, but oil companies get their loopholes-this is really screwed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am pissed!


    i don't care what obama does, anyone who doesn't make at least a million a year and votes republican is a freaking retard.
    Its just an illusion of choice. They say all this stuff on TV but behind closed doors they all make deals and shake hands on the big issues. America is a 1 party system and Dems and Republicans are like choosing between Coke and Pepsi. Im not voting for either of them (edit: My heavy criticism of Obama has nothing to do with me supporting Republicans (which I dont,) I did after all vote for him based on his original ideas although I quickly found out what he did was much different than what he said.)

    In regards to Medicare and Social Security, well you paid now they are about to pull off a heist on us, thats just another heist among the rest of them by the Federal Reserve, the banks and the NWO.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Its just an illusion of choice. They say all this stuff on TV but behind closed doors they all make deals and shake hands on the big issues. America is a 1 party system and Dems and Republicans are like choosing between Coke and Pepsi. Im not voting for either of them (edit: My heavy criticism of Obama has nothing to do with me supporting Republicans (which I dont,) I did after all vote for him based on his original ideas although I quickly found out what he did was much different than what he said.)

    In regards to Medicare and Social Security, well you paid now they are about to pull off a heist on us, thats just another heist among the rest of them by the Federal Reserve, the banks and the NWO.

    right, the rich get richer......f'ing republicans.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    right, the rich get richer......f'ing republicans.
    I share your anger, but I say f'ng republicans and democrats, lol They all work for the same people, corporations and banks.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I share your anger, but I say f'ng republicans and democrats, lol They all work for the same people, corporations and banks.

    yes, but listen to that fat basturd limbaugh sometime, he and his followers have declared war on the poor....the sad thing is there are many who are poor who follow that piece of shiit. i am beginning to think this nation is full of idiots and we are getting what we deserve.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yes, but listen to that fat basturd limbaugh sometime, he and his followers have declared war on the poor....the sad thing is there are many who are poor who follow that piece of shiit. i am beginning to think this nation is full of idiots and we are getting what we deserve.
    I know, he is a total turd I cant stand him. I dunno how poor people can listen to him either, Im average and I cant listen to him. He is an example of extreme patheticness.

    You make a accurate point, if this nation falls its all our fault as a society. Its sad because this is a scientific dictatorship running the country. All the propaganda, brainwashing, advanced psychological techniques, hijacking of the education system, promotion of irrelevant materialism by corporations is working. Much more to it than that, but ultimately we are failing as a people including myself.
    This message was paid for by the Russians
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 11:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 03:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 11:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 01:46 PM
Log in
Log in