Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 15 of 149 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    Okay, let me rephrase what I said. Only 2 buildings colapsed in direct relation to the plane crash. That third building wasn't a result from the planes. If you ask anybody out on the streets the same question, they will give you the same answer that I gave you because everybody knows about the twin towers falling due to the planes crashing into them.
    So what was the result? Ill tell you,

    Because building 7 is largely ignored by the media. It was a controlled demolition which takes weeks to set up which proves the inside job.

    WTC 7 vs. Controlled Demolition

    [B]

    As far as the other 2 buildings, it wasnt just planes there were multiple explosions from bombs in the building, and especially inside the sub basement.

    Why dont we ask the people on the street the day of 9/11 what happened since that is a concern for you, including rescue workers. Also Ill provide more witnesses from first responders and pedestrians...

    Do you know about the secondary explosions inside the lobby and sub-basement at the world trade center? Conspiracy theory?

    Let these firefighters tell you then in this recently unclassified video that has been withheld by the government.

    (This video was held by the government almost a decade until it was released due to the freedom of information act and consistent efforts of 9/11 truthers)


    More of our heroes speaking out, more bombs in lobby



    Carpenter from trade center witness of explosions in lobby speaking out on his hospital bed



    Bomb in lobby, the lobby was totally gone...."bomb hit the lobby first"




    Not enough to convince you of the sub-basement explosions? Want more witnesses?



    9/11: WTC sub-level explosions Multiple accounts



    9/11 Port Authority cop heard explosion before WTC collapse



    9/11 Cop says numerous secondary explosions heard in WTC




  2. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    And you know about the changes to fit their needs because they want you to know. Its amazing how dense you are to think that the commander in chief, the joint chiefs of staff, etc don't have mechanisms that allow them to do what they want in the system, without you knowing. Its really sad that you have so much faith in systems put together at the command of the same people you say can't make changes in it without you knowing.
    Okay, so let's say hypothetically that you are correct. You got any proof to back it up? You call me dense but yet you haven't shown me anything to back up what you preach. I think you've been watching too many TV shows and movies. I find it funny that you think that any high command official can just come in when ever they want and change something that they don't have knowledge on without the proper authorities and that if they did, nobody would notice it. You just keep living in that little bubble of yours and everything will be fine for you.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    Okay, so let's say hypothetically that you are correct. You got any proof to back it up? You call me dense but yet you haven't shown me anything to back up what you preach. I think you've been watching too many TV shows and movies. I find it funny that you think that any high command official can just come in when ever they want and change something that they don't have knowledge on without the proper authorities and that if they did, nobody would notice it. You just keep living in that little bubble of yours and everything will be fine for you.
    Where is your proof that they can't make changes? Because they told you so? Does that still work for you? Because the amount of lies those same people have perpetrated over and over again makes it hard to believe anything that comes out of their mouths.

    So you keep living in the bubble of believing something is true because the person who has a vested interest tells you its true. I've got some great land for you in southern florida for sale for you too.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    So what was the result? Ill tell you,

    Because building 7 is largely ignored by the media. It was a controlled demolition which takes weeks to set up which proves the inside job.

    WTC 7 vs. Controlled Demolition

    [B]

    As far as the other 2 buildings, it wasnt just planes there were multiple explosions from bombs in the building, and especially inside the sub basement.

    Why dont we ask the people on the street the day of 9/11 what happened since that is a concern for you, including rescue workers. Also Ill provide more witnesses from first responders and pedestrians...

    Do you know about the secondary explosions inside the lobby and sub-basement at the world trade center? Conspiracy theory?

    Let these firefighters tell you then in this recently unclassified video that has been withheld by the government.

    (This video was held by the government almost a decade until it was released due to the freedom of information act and consistent efforts of 9/11 truthers)


    More of our heroes speaking out, more bombs in lobby



    Carpenter from trade center witness of explosions in lobby speaking out on his hospital bed



    Bomb in lobby, the lobby was totally gone...."bomb hit the lobby first"




    Not enough to convince you of the sub-basement explosions? Want more witnesses?



    9/11: WTC sub-level explosions Multiple accounts



    9/11 Port Authority cop heard explosion before WTC collapse



    9/11 Cop says numerous secondary explosions heard in WTC


    Ever thought that maybe, just maybe, it was the same group of terrorists that crashed the plane. Terrorists work in cells so they would have been able to do that.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    Ever thought that maybe, just maybe, it was the same group of terrorists that crashed the plane. Terrorists work in cells so they would have been able to do that.
    I have no idea what you are trying to say, please clarify. To do what? Run a controlled demolition on buildings 1,2, and 7?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Where is your proof that they can't make changes? Because they told you so? Does that still work for you? Because the amount of lies those same people have perpetrated over and over again makes it hard to believe anything that comes out of their mouths.

    So you keep living in the bubble of believing something is true because the person who has a vested interest tells you its true. I've got some great land for you in southern florida for sale for you too.
    All I got to say is, if you had experience working with the system or even knew about it then you would understand. And I don't deal with "those" people that you keep referring to.

    Sh$t, I can hook you up with some great land in Afghanistan so you can grow some poppy fields and maybe even work for the Taliban.

  7. I just want to thank you guys for providing some good entertainment and laughs for me and my team. I've been showing them all this stuff and they've been getting a good laugh. So thank you. You guys have provided us with some good laughs during some sh$tty times.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    I just want to thank you guys for providing some good entertainment and laughs for me and my team. I've been showing them all this stuff and they've been getting a good laugh. So thank you. You guys have provided us with some good laughs during some sh$tty times.
    Dont run away, your not addressing Building 7's controlled demolition. Face the facts, I have 1,300 signatures of architects, engineers, controlled demolition experts who support that building 7 was a controlled demolition.

    Building 7, Building 7, Building 7, Building 7,
    Building 7, Building 7, Building 7, Building 7,

    Talk about it Jersey, dont run away! You know what happened, Im calling you out you know the truth. You know it was an inside job, your just here to spread mis-information and you cant handle the evidence Im providing including testimony from rescue workers, police, government, military, and much more!

  9. subbed so i can catch up later

  10. Maybe later, my little friend, but I need to leave for a mission now. TTYL

  11. Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    Well, it just goes to show how little you know about it. My experience is working with the program and DIA operatives in Iraq and Afghanistan.
    So you have 0 experience in writing software? How do you know how it works? How would YOU even know if it is secure?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by wontstop985 View Post
    So you have 0 experience in writing software? How do you know how it works? How would YOU even know if it is secure?
    You mean typing into it doesn't tell you everything you need to know about software encryption and security?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    You mean typing into it doesn't tell you everything you need to know about software encryption and security?
    I password protected my copy of Windows, does that count?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    Really? You're going to base your facts off of wiki? That's pretty pathetic and sad. Wiki is bs and anybody can go in there and edit articles or type what ever they want. And that is not true about the 3rd ID. First of all, they are spread too thin in Iraq and Afghanistan and second of all, that's what the national guard is for, if it comes to that.

    And about Bin Laden, yes he is dead and was shot in the head and chest. I got in touch with the Lt that was in charge of Red squad, which was the squad of team 6 that went in after him, and the one that shot him and saw the video from his helmet cam.

    And no president or cabinet would sacrifice thousands of American lives, like you people claim that was what 9-11 was about, just so we can go to war with a foriegn country. You people that think that are pretty stupid, imo.
    lol.

    You have a lot to learn about how the world really works. You think anyone in government gives a **** about you or anyone else? I work for them and believe me, no one here gives a **** about you.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    Like I said, if anybody that doesn't have access to the system and tries to manipulate the reports, a paper trail is left behind and can not be deleted. These military "high command," as you put, most of them don't have access or even know about the program. Only those within the IC (intelligence community) in the military and intel soldiers that are SF have access to it. And I know about high command officials trying to make changes to fit their needs all the time because I see it on a weekly basis.

    No, I don't believe everything that is put in front of me. Why do you keep throwing that line out there. What we collect from our sources, we have ways of validating their information and ways to test them on it without them knowing what we are doing. I mean really dude, you think that we just believe whatever these people tell us? You're just being ignorant and naive if you believe that. But like I said in previous posts, if you are not an interrogator or analyst or someone that handles sources, then you have no idea how it works. But like any soldier in the military, you have orders that you must complete and you can question them to some extent but you still have to complete those orders.
    i really wish your sources could tell us where that missing 2.3 TRILLION DOLLARS IS-the country could really use it right about now!!!!


    follow the money trail and the truth will set you free.

    i would be willing to bet that if you could interrogate rumsfeld and cheney the same way you would a suspected terrorist, that you would find things out that you wished you hadn't.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  16. http://www.debunking911.com/index.html

    This sums up most of my thoughts, but honestly it hasn't really crossed my mind big time (and I'm pretty small government libertarian for the most part). The scale of cover up needed to pull off what some of you are talking about is mind blowing. Usually in life the simplest explanations are the correct ones, as fun as it is to believe that everything is a conspiracy.

    Also this makes me laugh:

    "Matt Taibbi from Rolling Stone Magazine also sees the impossible ridiculousness in the planning stage.

    CHENEY: Of course, just toppling the Twin Towers will never be enough. No one would give us the war mandate we need if we just blow up the Towers. Clearly, we also need to shoot a missile at a small corner of the Pentagon to create a mightily underpublicized additional symbol of international terrorism -- and then, obviously, we need to fake a plane crash in the middle of ****ing nowhere in rural Pennsylvania.

    RUMSFELD: Yeah, it goes without saying that the level of public outrage will not be sufficient without that crash in the middle of ****ing nowhere.

    CHENEY: And the Pentagon crash -- we'll have to do it in broad daylight and say it was a plane, even though it'll really be a cruise missile."

    All that said I don't blame people for questioning things and I would never hate on someone else thinking otherwise from me. What a silly thing to do.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    http://www.debunking911.com/index.html

    This sums up most of my thoughts, but honestly it hasn't really crossed my mind big time (and I'm pretty small government libertarian for the most part). The scale of cover up needed to pull off what some of you are talking about is mind blowing. Usually in life the simplest explanations are the correct ones, as fun as it is to believe that everything is a conspiracy.

    Also this makes me laugh:

    "Matt Taibbi from Rolling Stone Magazine also sees the impossible ridiculousness in the planning stage.

    CHENEY: Of course, just toppling the Twin Towers will never be enough. No one would give us the war mandate we need if we just blow up the Towers. Clearly, we also need to shoot a missile at a small corner of the Pentagon to create a mightily underpublicized additional symbol of international terrorism -- and then, obviously, we need to fake a plane crash in the middle of ****ing nowhere in rural Pennsylvania.

    RUMSFELD: Yeah, it goes without saying that the level of public outrage will not be sufficient without that crash in the middle of ****ing nowhere.

    CHENEY: And the Pentagon crash -- we'll have to do it in broad daylight and say it was a plane, even though it'll really be a cruise missile."

    All that said I don't blame people for questioning things and I would never hate on someone else thinking otherwise from me. What a silly thing to do.
    the question of the missing 2.3 TRILLION DOLLARS is not addressed.


    show me the money.....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    Debunking 911 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition Homepage

    This sums up most of my thoughts, but honestly it hasn't really crossed my mind big time (and I'm pretty small government libertarian for the most part). The scale of cover up needed to pull off what some of you are talking about is mind blowing. Usually in life the simplest explanations are the correct ones, as fun as it is to believe that everything is a conspiracy.
    They honestly didnt really do a good job of covering anything up.

    Building 7 for example was a controlled demolition which takes weeks of preparation to pull off.

    It fell at nearly free-fall speed and was completely pulverized.

    Its by far not a conspiracy theory, there is plenty of science involved (1,300+ signatures of reputable architects and engineers I can provide) and eye witnesses reporting bombs going off at building 7 prior to the demolition.

    That debunking site makes excuses...pulling the cables for example as an explanation of when Silverstein said he called to "pull the building" That was announced on the street and we also have Silverstein's account on record stating he called to "pull the building" on the day of 9/11 prior to its collapse.

    Ill debunk that dubuking website very easily by providing evidence first hand account by WTC owner Larry Silverstein. That website is dubunking the science by explaining pulling the cables which has nothing to do with what happened on the ground and with Silverstein.


    WTC 7 vs. Controlled Demolition

    [B]

    Building 7 on 9/11 slo-mo


    Now here on the street they are pushing people back as they are announcing the building is going to blow up.
    WTC7 - Incriminating evidence


    WTC 7 Explosion on Audio (heard by firemen)



    And there were multiple sub-basement explosions in the basement and lobby including prior to the plane even hitting the building.

    9/11: WTC sub-level explosions


    Explosions before planes hit WTC 911 9/11


    These are just some examples. Here is one more account by firemen about secondary explosions
    9/11 Firefighters Reveal Bombs Destroyed WTC lobby

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    They honestly didnt really do a good job of covering anything up.

    Building 7 for example was a controlled demolition which takes weeks of preparation to pull off.

    It fell at nearly free-fall speed and was completely pulverized.

    Its by far not a conspiracy theory, there is plenty of science involved (1,300+ signatures of reputable architects and engineers I can provide) and eye witnesses reporting bombs going off at building 7 prior to the demolition.

    That debunking site makes excuses...pulling the cables for example as an explanation of when Silverstein said he called to "pull the building" That was announced on the street and we also have Silverstein's account on record stating he called to "pull the building" on the day of 9/11 prior to its collapse.

    Ill debunk that dubuking website very easily by providing evidence first hand account by WTC owner Larry Silverstein. That website is dubunking the science by explaining pulling the cables which has nothing to do with what happened on the ground and with Silverstein.
    Apparently what Silverstein meant is quite conflicting:

    "Silverstein's Quote:

    "I remember getting a call from the Fire Department commander, telling me they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, you know, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is just pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse."

    -Fact which is undisputed by either side, he was talking to the fire commander

    -Fact which is undisputed by either side, both are not in the demolition business

    Silverstein's spokesperson, Mr. McQuillan, later clarified:

    "In the afternoon of September 11, Mr. Silverstein spoke to the Fire Department Commander on site at Seven World Trade Center. The Commander told Mr. Silverstein that there were several firefighters in the building working to contain the fires. Mr. Silverstein expressed his view that the most important thing was to protect the safety of those firefighters, including, if necessary, to have them withdraw from the building."

    He could be lying, right? But here is the corroborating evidence...

    "They told us to get out of there because they were worried about 7 World Trade Center, which is right behind it, coming down. We were up on the upper floors of the Verizon building looking at it. You could just see the whole bottom corner of the building was gone. We could look right out over to where the Trade Centers were because we were that high up. Looking over the smaller buildings. I just remember it was tremendous, tremendous fires going on. Finally they pulled us out. They said all right, get out of that building because that 7, they were really worried about. They pulled us out of there and then they regrouped everybody on Vesey Street, between the water and West Street. They put everybody back in there. Finally it did come down. From there - this is much later on in the day, because every day we were so worried about that building we didn't really want to get people close. They were trying to limit the amount of people that were in there. Finally it did come down." - Richard Banaciski"

    I have no desire to really get into this though as previously mentioned. I haven't done a lot of research on it, nor do I care to. I just don't think in the least bit it was a cover up or "we did it." Will some things never come out about it? Surely, and for various reasons. The scale it would take to successfully cover this operation up would be mind boggling.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post

    I have no desire to really get into this though as previously mentioned. I haven't done a lot of research on it, nor do I care to. I just don't think in the least bit it was a cover up or "we did it." Will some things never come out about it? Surely, and for various reasons. The scale it would take to successfully cover this operation up would be mind boggling.
    Ok, thats cool...thanks for contributing to the thread.

  21. June 6, 2011

    Dear Friends,



    Today the Remember Building 7 ad will begin airing throughout the New York Metropolitan Area on 15 channels including New York 1, CNN, MSNBC and Comedy Central, among others. The campaign will run 425 spots from June 6 to June 26, and is estimated to reach one million unique viewers several times each.

    AND, later this week, Remember Building 7 will release the results of a poll conducted by the Siena Research Institute on what New Yorkers believe about 9/11 and Building 7. The findings of the poll indicate significant levels of doubt about the official account of 9/11 and substantial support for a new investigation of Building 7. Stay tuned for this important news!

    Thank you for your tremendous support. The next few weeks promise to be another huge step forward.

    Sincerely,

    The Remember Building 7 Team

    For more details about the Remember Building 7 campaign, visit RememberBuilding7.org

  22. Ted Gunderson Former FBI Chief - Most Terror Attacks Are Committed By Our CIA And FBI


  23. New Poll: 48% of New Yorkers Support a New Investigation into Building 7's Collapse

    WTC 7 vs. Controlled Demolition

    [B]

    Building 7 on 9/11 slo-mo


    Quote:
    New Poll: 48% of New Yorkers Support a New 9/11 Investigation into Building 7's Collapse.

    As the 10 Anniversary of the 9/11 attacks approaches quickly, a new Siena poll shows that half of New Yorkers today are in support of a new probe into the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7.

    The poll shows that 1 in 3 New Yorkers were unaware of Building 7's collapse, and despite the importance of the events of that day, only 25% have ever seen video footage of Building 7's collapse. Only 30% could identifty the name of the skyscraper. Moreover, the poll shows that only 40% of New Yorkers believe the official explanation that office fires were responsible for the collapse of this 47 story steel-framed structure.

    The poll was conducted in May of 2011, and is sponsored by Remember Building 7 (a group including 9/11 family members), NYC CAN and by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth). Four 9/11 family members and four AE911Truth representatives actually feature in a historic TV ad now being seen across New York City. The people appearing in the TV ad are asking people to learn about the collapse of Building 7 and are challenging US officials at NIST for their conclusions about the event.

    To learn more about this poll, visit: http://www.RememberBuilding7.org

    A Message From Bob McIlvaine

  24. U.S. Invasion of Libya Set for October

    You heard it here first!

    Aaron Dykes
    June 15, 2011

    Infowars.com has received alarming reports from within the ranks of military stationed at Ft. Hood, Texas confirming plans to initiate a full-scale U.S.-led ground invasion in Libya and deploy troops by October.

    The source stated that additional Special Forces are headed to Libya in July, with the 1st Calvary Division (heavy armor) and three corps deploying in late October and early November. Initial numbers are estimated at 12,000 active forces and another 15,000 in support, totaling nearly 30,000 troops.

    This information was confirmed by numerous calls and e-mails from other military personnel, some indicating large troop deployment as early as September. Among these supporting sources is a British S.A.S. officer confirming that U.S. Army Rangers are already in Libya. The chatter differs in the details, but the overall convergence is clear– that a full-on war is emerging this fall as Gaddafi continues to evade attempts to remove him from power.

    A caller identified as “Specialist H” working for mortuary affairs under USCENTCOM revealed that there have already been American casualties inside Libya. He confirmed that at least 2 soldiers and 3 civilians have died from combat bullet wounds, something the media has yet to report, and needs to investigate and address.

    Geo-political expert Dr. Webster Tarpley also told the Alex Jones Show today that wider war is being planned for Libya, while the count of simultaneous U.S. wars has reached five conflicts– including Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Libya and Yemen. The potential for an even greater spread of regional conflict could well provoke a World War III scenario, drawing in tenuous nations like Syria, Lebanon, Iran or even Saudi Arabia, according to Tarpley.

    For his part, President Obama has brushed off demands to answer to Congress for continuing military action beyond the 60 day limit set under the war powers act. The engagement he first claimed would be over in mere days, Obama then dubbed a “kinetic action” rather than a war. Further, Obama has justified his commitment of American forces under a United Nations mandate, unconcerned by his own admission with the will of Congress. Now, with significant overlap in reports, we can confirm an apparent decision by Obama to support wider war and a longer-term involvement in Libya.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 11:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 03:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 11:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 01:46 PM
Log in
Log in