Page 13 of 62 First ... 8111213141518 ... Last
  1. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I can't believe you missed this

http://m.yahoo.com/w/news_america/31...us&.lang=en-us

The military "cleaning up" seal team 6 so nobody can tell the truth.....

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I can't believe you missed this

http://m.yahoo.com/w/news_america/31...us&.lang=en-us

The military "cleaning up" seal team 6 so nobody can tell the truth.....
    Didnt miss it, but excellent post though! Ill contribute to that.

Magically they killed the seals from the same group of the "Bin Laden Raid,"

Alex Jones already predicted this would happen, now it happened, but he was a "conspiracy theorist" so lets pretend he never predicted it.

Deaths of SEAL Team 6 Exposed

Aaron Dykes & Alex Jones
    Infowars.com
    August 6, 2011
    Associated Press sources are reporting a statistically impossible tragedy for U.S. forces in Afghanistan– that of the 38 NATO forces killed in a helicopter crash Friday night, “more than 20″ were members of SEAL Team 6, the covert unit that took credit for killing Osama bin Laden in May.

Mainstream sources are seizing upon claims that the Taliban took credit for downing the helicopter, but that means nothing. Media instantly ran reports that al Qaeda was responsible for the bombing & shootings in Norway; moreover, anyone on a message board can make such claims.

Instead, Alex Jones predicted shortly after the raid on bin Laden’s compound that SEALs would soon be reported dead in a helicopter crash or staged incident following multiple reports from military sources who’ve proved accurate in the past, including on-air callers, that SEALs did indeed die during the raid. Official stories admitted after-the-fact that a helicopter went down during the mission, but claimed there were no deaths of U.S. forces.

Below is Alex’s report on the breaking news of SEAL Team 6′s official demise:

Infowars is on the record reporting that members of Seal Team 6 died in the so called OBL raid. The government admits that a super secret helicopter did crash during the OBL raid but says no one died, our intel is different. We predicted that the spin doctors would stage a crash or when a real crash took place that they would say the SEALs died then. This is a old trick that governments all over the world have been caught pulling in the past. Some speculate that Obama had the team killed to cover up what really happened; however our intel does not point that way. The Pentagon may have blown the helicopter up on the ground on the night of the raid and we cover that in the above video. Lastly the globalist MSM is reporting that terrorist have taken credit but that is notoriously filled with disinfo, like in the Norway attack when a fake terrorist group took credit and the media ran with it.

According to the sources, military personnel internally admit to the SEAL deaths, however it was not clear whether it had been the result of an accidental crash, from a firefight with Pakistani military forces stationed only a short distance from the compound, or whether, as Pakistani eyewitnesses indicated (below), the helicopter exploded after covert forces entered.

Whatever the true story, one thing is clear: dead men tell no tales. The inconvenient truth is that governments throughout history have disposed of heroes, covert troops and special forces to keep the real story from coming out. Helicopter and plane crashes have been one of the favorite methods for tying up these loose ends.

Abbottabad residents told CCTV reporters they don’t believe Osama bin Laden was ever at this compund and that the operation was a ‘hoax’. Pakistan’s anti-terrorist squad also could not confirm the killing, according to reports.

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW-OBL Operation Was Not Successful(Eye Witness Claims)

Pakistani eyewitnesses to the Abbottabad raid on Osama’s reputed compound reported that a U.S. helicopter exploded and that Americans died, despite the fact that mainstream media reports claimed no one died in the raid. The crash was reported but remains little explained.

As Dr. Paul Craig Roberts presciently dredged up again only yesterday:
    In the immediate aftermath of bin Laden’s alleged murder by the SEALs, Pakistani TV interviewed the next door neighbor to bin Laden’s alleged compound. Someone supplied the video with an English translation running at the bottom of the video. According to the translation, the next door neighbor, Mr. Bashir, said that he watched the entire operation from the roof of his house. There were 3 helicopters. Only 1 landed. About a dozen men got out and entered the house. They shortly returned and boarded the helicopter. When the helicopter lifted off it exploded, killing all aboard. Mr. Bashir reports seeing bodies and pieces of bodies all over.
    The US government acknowledges that it lost a helicopter, but claims no one was hurt. Obviously, as there were no further landings, if everyone was killed as Mr. Bashir reports, there was no body to be dumped into the ocean.
    SEAL Team 6 was formally dissolved in 1987, becoming the Naval Special Warfare Development Group, with its command structure transferred to Joint Special Operations Command. The unit’s true nature and even numbers are unknown.

This May 17 Navy Times article would revise the official account of events, admitting to the crash incident:
    Aboard two Black Hawk helicopters were 23 SEALs, an interpreter and a tracking dog named Cairo. Nineteen SEALs would enter the compound, and three of them would find bin Laden, one official said, providing the exact numbers for the first time.
    Aboard the Chinooks were two dozen more SEALs, as backup.
    [...] The plan unraveled as the first helicopter tried to hover over the compound. The Black Hawk skittered around uncontrollably in the heat-thinned air, forcing the pilot to land. As he did, the tail and rotor got caught on one of the compound’s 12-foot walls. The pilot quickly buried the aircraft’s nose in the dirt to keep it from tipping over, and the SEALs clambered out into an outer courtyard.
    [...] It took approximately 15 minutes to reach bin Laden, one official said. The next 23 or so were spent blowing up the broken chopper, after rounding up nine women and 18 children to get them out of range of the blast.
    **NOTE TO LISTENERS: Please help us locate the previous statements from Alex, as well as callers, shortly following the May 1 OBL raid pertaining to the predictions of a coming helicopter crash or other staged event.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

wow 9/11 discussion, glad to see the fire is still burning. any american citizen should be furious at this government. I love this country but our leaders and law makers are all focked up

I remember being called a crazy traitor terrorist back in 06', 07' when i was preachin 9/11 was an inside job. Handing out DVD's of Powerhours "in plane sight".

Man I got attacked, on here and some car forums in 04'-06' and almost anytime i brought the subject up. ALOT of the discussions on here mysteriously disappeared. lol Never infracted though, just told to place nice.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    wow 9/11 discussion, glad to see the fire is still burning. any american citizen should be furious at this government. I love this country but our leaders and law makers are all focked up

I remember being called a crazy traitor terrorist back in 06', 07' when i was preachin 9/11 was an inside job. Handing out DVD's of Powerhours "in plane sight".

Man I got attacked, on here and some car forums in 04'-06' and almost anytime i brought the subject up. ALOT of the discussions on here mysteriously disappeared. lol Never infracted though, just told to place nice.
    Welcome to my thread (or blog, lol,) come by anytime. 9/11 is the main focus, but also this is the place to talk about anything and I often post about government corruption, economy, domestic policy, constitution, obama's fake birth certificate, etc....

Feel free to post anything interesting you may run in to also

Just so you know, I also have a TSA Police State specific thread as well. I like to keep the TSA stuff there and not here.
    POLICE STATE 2011: 6 year old girl groped then drug tested by TSA
    Last edited by ax1; 08-07-2011 at 12:14 AM.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

Seal Team 6 Crash Was An Inside Job

Alex Jones
    Infowars.com
    August 7, 2011

Related post #482 just above ^^^^

This is reportedly the largest one day loss of troops in the 10 year war in Afghanistan and it just happens to be Seal Team 6. So now we are to buy that the men who took out OBL died in a helicopter crash months after pulling off the raid. Our inside sources told us months ago that all the Seals on the helicopter that crashed in the so called OBL raid died, yet the Obama admin says none were killed.

Witnesses on the ground in Pakistan told national News outlets that the Seals went in to the compound then came out got in a stealth craft and it exploded. The video with the witnesses is posted on Infowars.com in our news report titled "Seal Team 6 Deaths Exposed". Now the globalists may have killed off the rest of the Seal team that made it out in the other stealth helicopter from the OBL raid to tie up loose ends. Bottom line the official bin Laden raid story is a proven fraud so it is no wonder that this story dose not add up.

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

This is just disrespectful to the 37 men who lost their lives yesterday. They put more on the line than you ever will and endured far greater than you can imagine to become elite. They deserve respect, not your ridiculous theories that detract from their life
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

That's one way to look at it.
  8. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11
    This is just disrespectful to the 37 men who lost their lives yesterday. They put more on the line than you ever will and endured far greater than you can imagine to become elite. They deserve respect, not your ridiculous theories that detract from their life
    The men themselves deserve our respect and nobody here would deny that, but it doesn't mean they died yesterday rather than months ago. We've gone 10 years in Afghanistan without any helicopter loss of life due to rockets and the first one happens to contain seal team 6? What are the odds mathematically of that ?
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Im sorry you feel this is disrespectful, but its my personal duty and the duty of the American people to inform each other of government corruption and spread the truth of what happened to our soldiers.

What those soldiers deserve is for people to know the truth, and the criminals who took their lives to be sentenced so this doesnt happen again.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

Breaking News!!

Sources: Seal Team 6 Was Murdered

TheAlexJonesChannel
    August 7, 2011

The SEALs team has reportedly been extremely angry about the fabricated OBL raid and ready to talk. Alex Jones to bring sources on air tomorrow LIVE at 11 AM CST

More to come tomorrow on this latest breaking news!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

Pentagon Edits Number of Dead SEALs in Afghan Copter Downing

Modifications are reported without comment by lapdog corporate media.

Pentagon Changes It's Story on death of SEAL Team 6, Number of SEALs Killed Changes From 22 To 17

Also, as I predicted they are making a propaganda film about the phony Bin Laden assassination.

Obama under fire for giving Hurt Locker director access to Navy SEALs to make Bin Laden film

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1UjHJ7FSG
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

Ron Paul's message hits America

Last night the GOP presidential candidates went head to head in a debate. Many of the issues plaguing the US were talked about but one voice emerged over the rest. Ron Paul was given a lot of air-time to make his points which some people have complained about. Is a new era of political thought around the bend? Kristine Frazao is in Iowa to tell us more.

Ron Paul on FOX News 08/12/11

Ron Pauls Iowa Fox GOP Debate Question & Answers Highlights

13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.06%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

You and I both know Paul is not getting the nod. It will be Romney or Perry (god help me). Big government regardless of party.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    You and I both know Paul is not getting the nod. It will be Romney or Perry (god help me). Big government regardless of party.
    I dont think he is going to win either, even if he did the Republicans dont even have to nominate him. Plus other factors I wont get into but whats important to me is the movement, not winning. As long as the movement is moving forward thats victory to me. If the movement is moving backward its still victory to me. Whats important is not selling out and/or giving up.
  15. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

Quote Originally Posted by AE14
    I'm not sure. I think from all I can tell we will at least have some shrink, even if Obama wins again. All the republican congress agree with a 10:1 spending cut:tax hike ratio, and basically over the next president's term the economy won't get much better, and raising the debt ceiling will get harder each year. So definitely some government shrinkage.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

I'm not sure. I think from all I can tell we will at least have some shrink, even if Obama wins again. All the republican congress agree with a 10:1 spending cut:tax hike ratio, and basically over the next president's term the economy won't get much better, and raising the debt ceiling will get harder each year. So definitely some government shrinkage.
    I think their version of government shrinkage may be to extend their current 5 week vacation to 6 weeks. Thats 1 week more of shrinkage, lol.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

With the expansion of Wars, the Police State, FEMA and other government agencies backed by black budgets, overseas banks, the Federal Reserve, etc....I only see an increase in government and spending (or at least/combination of transfer of spending) no matter which side is in power.
  18. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    With the expansion of Wars, the Police State, FEMA and other government agencies backed by black budgets, overseas banks, the Federal Reserve, etc....I only see an increase in government and spending (or at least/combination of transfer of spending) no matter which side is in power.
    I'm less sure. The voters are clear, and the rating agencies are clear as well (and so is China). The deficit is too large to sustain, and the economy is too fragile to raise taxes much. So spending has to go down to lower the deficit. Of course, as soon as we get AAA back, i'm sure it will be spend spend spend again.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

I'm less sure. The voters are clear, and the rating agencies are clear as well (and so is China). The deficit is too large to sustain, and the economy is too fragile to raise taxes much. So spending has to go down to lower the deficit. Of course, as soon as we get AAA back, i'm sure it will be spend spend spend again.
    I think that what China says is all phony anyways. I dont think they would care much if they lost 1 trillion or so dollars as much as seeing America totally collapse and China becoming the worlds biggest economy, and the worlds biggest ruler. They are just trying to make things sustain and bleed America for all they can during their transitional phase, as at the moment this is how they are capitalizing and leveraging some of their powers.

The Chinese arent satisfied until they rule and conquer the universe.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

Just a quick vent....

The next time I see Michelle Backmann on CNN speaking as is she is the voice and forefront of the Tea Party movement I swear Im going to kill myself!

(no, but you know what I mean)
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.06%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

After yesterday I am more convinced than ever that the religious zealot Perry is going to get the GOP nomination. Great, now he is going to force me to vote Obama.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

After yesterday I am more convinced than ever that the religious zealot Perry is going to get the GOP nomination. Great, now he is going to force me to vote Obama.
    A vote for Obama is the same as a vote for Perry. I do not see any difference between the two. They are both war mongering globalist anti-capitalist pro-corporatist, pro-elitest anti-constitutional banker lying bigots.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.06%

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    A vote for Obama is the same as a vote for Perry. I do not see any difference between the two. They are both war mongering globalist anti-capitalist pro-corporatist, pro-elitest anti-constitutional banker lying bigots.
    that was a mouthful

In all seriousness, there are similarities, as we know that both parties are becoming interchangeable. However, the religious right frightens me more than anything else, and Perry is a king panderer to the religious right. So no matter, I cannot vote for him. Same as in '08 with Huckabee. I would like to see Huntsman get a little more press, but he wont...sadly
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

that was a mouthful

In all seriousness, there are similarities, as we know that both parties are becoming interchangeable. However, the religious right frightens me more than anything else, and Perry is a king panderer to the religious right. So no matter, I cannot vote for him. Same as in '08 with Huckabee. I would like to see Huntsman get a little more press, but he wont...sadly
    I understand...Sarah Palin frightens me in the same way as well. Her "pastor" blessed her to become governor of Alaska, and protected her from "witchcraft" (seriously, wtf, lol). This Pastor went over to Kenya years ago to a village and accused someone of being a witch and had the whole village after her life driving her away from her home. That to me is a terrorist, and thats Sarah Palin's main religious adviser.

Just in case you havent seen this, this is Palin being saved from "Witchcraft"

25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Still better than the head if fox news turning his office into a bunker to protect himself from gay terrorists
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

that was a mouthful

This post is just for you...Ill give you 14 reasons why Rick Perry will be a bad president....I think these 14 may be enough to not even have to consider his right wing religious beliefs. And I will agree his support for Al Gore (#7) is reason for serious concern, since Al Gore is a corporatist fraud trying to capitalize on one of man-kind's biggest hoaxes.

14 Reasons Why Rick Perry Would Be A Really, Really Bad President
    Originaly posted by http://endoftheamericandream.com/arc...-bad-president

Supporters of Texas Governor Rick Perry are not going to like this article at all. Right now, Republicans all over the United States are touting Rick Perry as the "Republican messiah" that is going to come charging in to save America from the presidency of Barack Obama. Many believe that if Rick Perry enters the race, he will instantly become the frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination in 2012. Perry certainly looks the part and he knows how to give a good speech, but when ordinary Americans all over the country take a hard look at his record, they may not like what they see. The truth is that Rick Perry is a big-time globalist, he has raised taxes and fees in Texas numerous times, he has massively increased the size of government spending and government debt in Texas, he has been trying to ram the Trans-Texas Corridor down the throats of the Texas people and he tried to force young women all over Texas to be injected with the Gardasil vaccine. No, Rick Perry is not going to save America. In fact, he would likely be very, very similar to both Bush and Obama in a lot of ways. Right now, Rick Perry is trying to portray himself as a "good conservative" so that if he enters the race he will be accepted by Christian conservatives. If Rick Perry did win the Republican nomination, he would have a great chance of winning the general election because he would very much be an "establishment" candidate.
    But before Republicans get too excited about Rick Perry, there are a whole lot of things that they should know about him.

The following are 14 reasons why Rick Perry would be a really, really bad president....

#1 Rick Perry is a "big government" politician. When Rick Perry became the governor of Texas in 2000, the total spending by the Texas state government was approximately $49 billion. Ten years later it was approximately $90 billion. That is not exactly reducing the size of government.

#2 The debt of the state of Texas is out of control. According to usdebtclock.org, the debt to GDP ratio in Texas is 22.9% and the debt per citizen is $10,645. In California (a total financial basket case), the debt to GDP ratio is just 18.7% and the debt per citizen is only $9932. If Rick Perry runs for president these are numbers he will want to keep well hidden.

#3 The total debt of the Texas government has more than doubled since Rick Perry became governor. So what would the U.S. national debt look like after four (or eight) years of Rick Perry?

#4 Rick Perry has spearheaded the effort to lease roads in Texas to foreign companies, to turn roads that are already free to drive on into toll roads, and to develop the Trans-Texas Corridor which would be part of the planned NAFTA superhighway system. If you really do deep research on this whole Trans-Texas Corridor nonsense you will see why no American should ever cast a single vote for Rick Perry.

#5 Rick Perry claims that he has a "track record" of not raising taxes. That is a false claim. Rick Perry has repeatedly raised taxes and fees while he has been governor. Today, Texans are faced with significantly higher taxes and fees than they were before Rick Perry was elected.

#6 Even with the oil boom in Texas, 23 states have a lower unemployment rate than Texas does.

#7 Back in 1988, Rick Perry supported Al Gore for president. In fact, Rick Perry actually served as Al Gore's campaign chairman in the state of Texas that year.

#8 Between December 2007 and April 2011, weekly wages in the U.S. increased by about 5 percent. In the state of Texas they increased by just 0.6% over that same time period.

#9 Texas now has one of the worst education systems in the nation. The following is from an opinion piece that was actually authored by Barbara Bush earlier this year....
    •  We rank 36th in the nation in high school graduation rates. An estimated 3.8 million Texans do not have a high school diploma.
    •  We rank 49th in verbal SAT scores, 47th in literacy and 46th in average math SAT scores.
    •  We rank 33rd in the nation on teacher salaries.

#10 Rick Perry attended the Bilderberg Group meetings in 2007. Associating himself with that organization should be a red flag for all American voters.

#11 Texas has the highest percentage of workers making minimum wage out of all 50 states.

#12 Rick Perry often gives speeches about illegal immigration, but when you look at the facts, he has been incredibly soft on the issue. If Rick Perry does not plan to secure the border, then he should not be president because illegal immigration is absolutely devastating many areas of the southwest United States.

#13 In 2007, 221,000 residents of Texas were making minimum wage or less. By 2010, that number had risen to 550,000.

#14 Rick Perry actually issued an executive order in 2007 that would have forced almost every single girl in the state of Texas to receive the Gardasil vaccine before entering the sixth grade. Perry would have put parents in a position where they would have had to fill out an application and beg the government not to inject their child with a highly controversial vaccine. Since then, very serious safety issues regarding this vaccine have come to light. Fortunately, lawmakers in Texas blocked what Perry was trying to do. According to Wikipedia, many were troubled when "apparent financial connections between Merck and Perry were reported by news outlets, such as a $6,000 campaign contribution and Merck's hiring of former Perry Chief of Staff Mike Toomey to handle its Texas lobbying work."

Rick Perry has a record that should make all Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians and Independents cringe.
    He is not the "conservative Republican" that he is trying to claim that he is. He is simply another in a long line of "RINOs" (Republicans in name only).
    If Rick Perry becomes president, he will probably be very similar to George W. Bush. He will explode the size of the U.S. government and U.S. government debt, he will find sneaky ways to raise taxes, he will do nothing about the Federal Reserve or corruption in our financial system and he will push the agenda of the globalists at every turn.
    Look, the truth is that another four years of Barack Obama would be a complete and total nightmare.
    But so would four years of Rick Perry.
    America deserves better than the "lesser of two evils".
    Unfortunately, the American people have been dead asleep and have been sending incompetents, con men and charlatans to Washington D.C. for decades.
    Hopefully things will be different in 2012.
  27. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

Not disagreeing overall, but the two on minimum wage are silly. Minimum wage is a joke today, it was meant to be the minimum wage for a skilled employee, a journeyman carpenter for instance (not an apprentice). Now it applies to people so unskilled they can't get a fast food order right on a touch screen with pictures.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

The new era in policing: NYPD creates social media unit

NYPD forms new social media unit to mine Facebook and Twitter for mayhem
    BY Rocco Parascandola
    DAILY NEWS POLICE BUREAU CHIEF
    Wednesday, August 10th 2011, 4:00 AM

DAILY NEWS PHOTO ILLUSTRATION
    The New York Police Department has formed Facebook and Twitter units in order to track down and monitor criminals and criminal behavior on social media sites.

The NYPD has formed a new unit to track troublemakers who announce plans or brag about their crimes on Twitter, MySpace and Facebook.

Newly named Assistant Commissioner Kevin O'Connor, one of the department's online and gang gurus, has been put in charge of the new juvenile justice unit. He and his staff will mine social media, looking for info about troublesome house parties, gang showdowns and other potential mayhem, sources said.
    The power of social media to empower both criminals and cops has been on full display in London this week, where riots and looting have been spreading dramatically.
    The rioters have been using Twitter and BlackBerry messages to choose targets for looting or burning - and to alert one another about police positions.
    The very same social media have been a source for those trying to help cops by posting photos of rioters.
    O'Connor's new unit will operate under the Community Affairs Bureau; it will also handle outreach programs, with its mandate going beyond the Net.
    Still, the 23-year veteran is known for his success in online policing, including stings to catch predator pervs looking for sex with underage victims.

Both Calvin Pietri (l.) and Kayla Henriques (r.) were caught by NYPD detectives as a result of their Facebook posts. The department has formed a new unit to mine social media sites for trouble. (via Facebook; Todd Maisel/News)
    And he was credited in his former assignment with a Manhattan North gang unit for providing critical information in a number of shooting cases gleaned from online boasting. O'Connor, who could not be reached for comment, was promoted to his new position from lieutenant - a highly unusual stepup in rank.
    Under Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly, the NYPD has made wide use of technology, and it's helped in a number of cases, including:

• * In March, Anthony Collao, 18, was fatally beaten in an anti-gay attack at a Woodhaven, Queens, house party advertised on Facebook. Calvin Pietri, one of six arrested, bragged about the murder on Facebook, authorities said.
    • * Also in March, a feud over a $20 loan for diapers played out on Facebook and ended with Kayla Henriques, 18, accused of stabbing to death her friend Kamisha Richards, 22, in East New York, Brooklyn.
      In May, a man was shot dead at a Queens junior high reunion that drew hundreds of unexpected revelers when word of the bash went viral on Twitter.

That incident prompted Kelly to instruct all police commanders to keep track of house parties, especially those advertising online.
    rparascandola@nydailynews.com

29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.07%

Just checked in on this thread for the first time in forever.

You guys are still fighting the good fight it seems. **** the religious right.

I try to tell everybody... Really understanding Ron Paul and what he supports is the only way any of this can be fixed.

And a vote for Obama is purely pro socialism.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicRyan1 View Post
    And a vote for Obama is purely pro socialism.
    This I disagree with completely, Obama is far from a socialist.

If you look at his track record he is a corporatist, fascist war mongering elitist. His major "socialist" plan, the Obama care isnt even socialist, its total corporate takeover of human life.

Someone like Bernie Sanders is a true socialist, I actually have respect for him.

The only problem I truly have with socialism is that I dont trust government. Karl Marx was funded by Wall Street bankers...hmmm...

By the way, I belive Ron Paul is doing far better than what the media is leading people to believe.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

Here we go again...while everybody is debating the meaningless budget which nobody even knows what the budget is or ever will, it appears our policies (corrupted illegal policies) are leading us to going to another war with another country. Barry Soteoro has called for another countries leader to step down.

Let it be known the US has been in Syria for quite some time now, and the CIA started all these riots and we have been arming and training their rebels for quite some time now, the same way we training Al-Ciaeda to stir chaos in Lybia.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.07%

Ax. Your right about the Obama corporate banker buddies thing.

But his way of gaining support with the masses of sheeple is clearly. SOCIALISM
    Pushing quickly towards communism.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicRyan1 View Post
    Ax. Your right about the Obama corporate banker buddies thing.

But his way of gaining support with the masses of sheeple is clearly. SOCIALISM
    Pushing quickly towards communism.
    I feel like the country is primarily fascist not communist. Anyways, whats important is that you pay Al Gore your carbon taxes or space aliens will kill you.

Pay Your Carbon Taxes To Al Gore Or Space Aliens Will Attack

Global warming alarmists invent new hoax after failing with everything else

Aliens may destroy humanity to protect other civilisations, say scientists

Rising greenhouse emissions could tip off aliens that we are a rapidly expanding threat, warns a report

• When they see what a mess we've made of our planet, extraterrestrials may be forced to take drastic action. Photograph: PR

It may not rank as the most compelling reason to curb greenhouse gases, but reducing our emissions might just save humanity from a pre-emptive alien attack, scientists claim.
      Watching from afar, extraterrestrial beings might view changes in Earth's atmosphere as symptomatic of a civilisation growing out of control – and take drastic action to keep us from becoming a more serious threat, the researchers explain.

This highly speculative scenario is one of several described by a Nasa-affiliated scientist and colleagues at Pennsylvania State University that, while considered unlikely, they say could play out were humans and alien life to make contact at some point in the future.
      Shawn Domagal-Goldman of Nasa's Planetary Science Division and his colleagues compiled a list of plausible outcomes that could unfold in the aftermath of a close encounter, to help humanity "prepare for actual contact".
      In their report, Would Contact with Extraterrestrials Benefit or Harm Humanity? A Scenario Analysis, the researchers divide alien contacts into three broad categories: beneficial, neutral or harmful.
      Beneficial encounters ranged from the mere detection of extraterrestrial intelligence (ETI), for example through the interception of alien broadcasts, to contact with cooperative organisms that help us advance our knowledge and solve global problems such as hunger, poverty and disease.
      Another beneficial outcome the authors entertain sees humanity triumph over a more powerful alien aggressor, or even being saved by a second group of ETs. "In these scenarios, humanity benefits not only from the major moral victory of having defeated a daunting rival, but also from the opportunity to reverse-engineer ETI technology," the authors write.
      Other kinds of close encounter may be less rewarding and leave much of human society feeling indifferent towards alien life. The extraterrestrials may be too different from us to communicate with usefully. They might invite humanity to join the "Galactic Club" only for the entry requirements to be too bureaucratic and tedious for humans to bother with. They could even become a nuisance, like the stranded, prawn-like creatures that are kept in a refugee camp in the 2009 South African movie, District 9, the report explains.
      The most unappealing outcomes would arise if extraterrestrials caused harm to humanity, even if by accident. While aliens may arrive to eat, enslave or attack us, the report adds that people might also suffer from being physically crushed or by contracting diseases carried by the visitors. In especially unfortunate incidents, humanity could be wiped out when a more advanced civilisation accidentally unleashes an unfriendly artificial intelligence, or performs a catastrophic physics experiment that renders a portion of the galaxy uninhabitable.
      To bolster humanity's chances of survival, the researchers call for caution in sending signals into space, and in particular warn against broadcasting information about our biological make-up, which could be used to manufacture weapons that target humans. Instead, any contact with ETs should be limited to mathematical discourse "until we have a better idea of the type of ETI we are dealing with."
      The authors warn that extraterrestrials may be wary of civilisations that expand very rapidly, as these may be prone to destroy other life as they grow, just as humans have pushed species to extinction on Earth. In the most extreme scenario, aliens might choose to destroy humanity to protect other civilisations.
      "A preemptive strike would be particularly likely in the early phases of our expansion because a civilisation may become increasingly difficult to destroy as it continues to expand. Humanity may just now be entering the period in which its rapid civilisational expansion could be detected by an ETI because our expansion is changing the composition of the Earth's atmosphere, via greenhouse gas emissions," the report states.
      "Green" aliens might object to the environmental damage humans have caused on Earth and wipe us out to save the planet. "These scenarios give us reason to limit our growth and reduce our impact on global ecosystems. It would be particularly important for us to limit our emissions of greenhouse gases, since atmospheric composition can be observed from other planets," the authors write.
      Even if we never make contact with extraterrestrials, the report argues that considering the potential scenarios may help to plot the future path of human civilisation, avoid collapse and achieve long-term survival.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/20...-civilisations
  34. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

you'll appreciate this related article

http://www.naturalnews.com/033370_po...fic_fraud.html
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

Retired NYPD Officer Frank Serpico: American Drug War is A Lie, Just Like 9/11

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Serpico

TheAlexJonesChannel
    August 20, 2011

On this Friday edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex welcomes retired NYPD officer Frank Serpico to discuss police corruption and the drug war. Serpico’s experiences as a police officer were dramatized in the 1973 film Serpico, which starred Al Pacino in the lead role.

PART 1/3

PART 2/3

PART 3/3
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

Ive exposed the Fema camps and their coffins in this thread - We now have Ron Paul stating they are preparing for whats coming.

Ron Paul 'They're Setting The Stage For Violence In This Country'

H.R. 645
    Text of H.R. 645 [111th]: National Emergency Centers Establishment Act
    http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-...h645ih.txt.pdf
    Easier to read w/ this link
    Read The Bill: H.R. 645 [111th] - GovTrack.us

Hundreds of Thousands of Coffins at Fema camps on American soil specially ordered for Americans!

The caskets all made by Poly-guard Vaults and FEMA has ordered hundreds of thousands of them with custom flat tops for easy stacking.

FEMA Caskets are ordered from this company in Alabama...
    Home Page

Over-sized vaults here for sale, you can buy one.
    Oversized Vaults

[/QUOTE]
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.07%

Way to find random Paul info. ::thumbes up::

Also. The alien thing is at least half real.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

This NWO Globalist Empire war (which Al-queda was used to help overrun the legitimate Libyan government) isnt just about the largest oil reserve's in Africa, but Libya's gold was clearly a marked product as well as NATO forces Loots Libya's gold at their central bank.

The Battle For Libya Is Almost Over... As Is The Battle For Its 144 Tons Of Gold

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 08/21/2011 18:42 -0400

Following a 6 month stalemate in which neither side had attained any advantage, it suddenly took just a few days for the Libyan rebel forces to steamroll unopposed into Tripoli. While we are confident that the political aftermath of this outcome will be very much comparable to what is happening in Egypt right now, many wonder why it is that the Libyan situation has progressed with such speed. Perhaps the answer can be found in the 143.8 tons of gold held by the Libyan Central Bank. Granted it is nowhere near close the 366 tons of gold that Venezuela supposedly has per the WGC, most of it likely held offshore and not being repatriated, the question of where the global gold cartel may find some of the much needed physical to satisfy Chavez' demands has been now answered. Of course we assume that said gold has not already departed Libya in direction Caracas over the past 6 months. Which, in retrospect, we probably should, as it would explain why gold is now at $1875 and rapidly rising.

and gold:
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

NATO Hands Terrorists Who Killed U.S. Troops Control of Libya

Al-Qaeda gets new home as rebels seize Tripoli

Paul Joseph Watson
    Monday, August 22, 2011

While U.S. troops are dying in Afghanistan and Iraq in the supposed fight against terrorists, those same terrorists are now being handed control of an entire country, along with its lucrative resources, as a massive NATO bombardment of Tripoli aids the Al-Qaeda backed rebels in their overthrow of Colonel Gaddafi.

Al-Qaeda-backed rebels have now seized most of Tripoli, with pockets of forces loyal to Gaddafi still offering resistance as the Libyan leader vows he will be “with you until the end”. Gaddafi’s sons were seized by rebels while Gaddafi himself has gone into hiding outside the city.

The United States formally recognized the rebel council as the country’s legitimate government last month, despite the fact that the rebel army was admittedly spearheaded by Al-Qaeda terrorists who are supposedly the target of a multi-decade “war on terror” that is now in its tenth year and has cost the U.S. a staggering $5.4 trillion since 9/11.

Shortly after the start of the conflict in March, Abdel-Hakim al-Hasidi, the leader of the anti-Gaddafi rebel army,admitted that the rebel ranks include Al-Qaeda terrorists who have killed U.S. troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Al-Hasidi described the fighters as “patriots and good Muslims, not terrorists,” adding that “members of al-Qaeda are also good Muslims and are fighting against the invader”.
    The Telegraph confirmed that Al-Qaeda fighters had joined with anti-Gaddafi rebels in a story entitled, Libya: the West and al-Qaeda on the same side, in which Richard Spencer wrote how, “WikiLeaks cables, independent analysts and reporters have all identified supporters of Islamist causes among the opposition to Col Gaddafi’s regime, particularly in the towns of Benghazi and Dernah.”

Although NATO and the U.S. admitted that “flickers of Al-Qaeda members had infiltrated rebel ranks, in reality, they were leading the anti-Gaddafi forces in several areas of the country. As the Wall Street Journal reported in a piece entitled, Ex-Mujahedeen Help Lead Libyan Rebels, Al-Qaeda terrorists who worked directly for Bin Laden were tasked with recruiting, training and acting as front line field commanders for the rebel army.

Abdel Hakim al-Hasady, an influential Islamic preacher and high-school teacher who spent five years at a training camp in eastern Afghanistan, oversees the recruitment, training and deployment of about 300 rebel fighters from Darna.
    Mr. Hasady’s field commander on the front lines is Salah al-Barrani, a former fighter from the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group, or LIFG, which was formed in the 1990s by Libyan mujahedeen returning home after helping to drive the Soviets from Afghanistan and dedicated to ousting Mr. Gadhafi from power.
    Sufyan Ben Qumu, a Libyan army veteran who worked for Osama bin Laden’s holding company in Sudan and later for an al Qaeda-linked charity in Afghanistan, is training many of the city’s rebel recruits.

Former jihadist Noman Benotman, who renounced his al Qaeda affiliation in 2000, said in an interview with the Washington Times that he estimates 1,000 jihadists are in Libya.

Referring to the fighters as “freelance jihadists”, Benotman said that the men were part of a North African terror cell known as Al Qaeda in the Islamic Mahgreb (AQIM), and have completely infiltrated the rebel army.
    A 2007 West Point report indicated that the Benghazi-Darnah-Tobruk area of Libya is a world capital for Al-Qaeda or mujahideen suicide bomber recruitment. Author Webster Tarpley details this intelligence in his excellent analysis piece, The CIA’s Libya Rebels: The Same Terrorists who Killed US, NATO Troops in Iraq.

Western intelligence agencies have also utilized their links with Libyan Al-Qaeda cells to target Gaddafi in recent history.
    In 2002, French intelligence experts revealed how western intelligence agencies bankrolled a Libyan Al-Qaeda cellcontrolled directly by Osama Bin Laden to hatch a plot to kill Gaddafi that was foiled in March 1996. The cell was led by Anas al-Liby, who was with Bin Laden in Sudan before Bin Laden returned to Afghanistan.

Indeed, it was Gaddafi’s Libya who put out the first Interpol warrant for Bin Laden’s arrest in 1998. Western intelligence agencies blocked the warrant from being pursued, allowing Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda to go on and kill more than 200 people in the truck bombings of US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania.

Some of the very rebels now being funded, trained, and given embassies by Britain and the U.S. were part of the Al-Qaeda cell that tried to kill Gaddafi on behalf of the United States and Britain 15 years ago.
    As a result of the United States’ and NATO’s alliance with Al-Qaeda terrorists, Muslim extremists will now be given a free hand to take control of Libya and handed a sizeable portion of the country’s oil and gold wealth to entrench their dominance and ensure all remnants of the Gaddafi regime are swept away.
    Even the establishment media has now been forced to acknowledge that Gaddafi’s absence will create a vacuum in Libya ready and waiting for Al-Qaeda militants to fill the void. ABC’s Good Morning America quizzed Assistant Secretary of State Jeffrey Feltman on whether developments would allow Al-Qaeda to gain a foothold in the country, a question he was unable to answer.

What is almost certain is that the relatively high living standards of Libyans living in cities like Tripoli will now be eviscerated as NATO powers allow the country to be subsumed by radical extremists as the region itself becomes little more than an outpost for the next geopolitical conquest by globalist forces.

40. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

Fed's $1.2 trillion lending programs kept banks alive

Bondholders and managements survived as a result of the Fed's efforts. Critics wonder if the Fed and the government would have done better to let investors eat their losses.

By Charley Blaine on Mon, Aug 22, 2011 2:37 PM

There haven't been a lot of hearings about the billions of dollars the Federal Reserve loaned to banks during the worst of the financial crisis.

But you can bet there will be.

The issue is this: The Fed quietly lent some $1.2 trillion to banks around the world, not just the United States, in the fall of 2008 and into 2009.

In most cases, the money was repaid fairly quickly, and it is not clear if the Fed ever lost any of its money.

The extent of the program was reported by Bloomberg News, which sued the Fed to force disclosure of the lending.

Citigroup (C) and Bank of America (BAC) borrowed the most during the crisis. But the two, which also required extensive help from the government to bolster their capital, were hardly alone. The 10 largest banks borrowed some $669 billion, according to Bloomberg.

Investment house Morgan Stanley (MS) borrowed as much as $107 billion, followed by Citigroup at $99.5 billion and Bank of America at $91 billion.

"These are all whopping numbers," said Robert Litan, a former Justice Department official who in the 1990s served on a commission probing the causes of the savings and loan crisis. "You’re talking about the aristocracy of American finance going down the tubes without the federal money."

Almost half of the Fed’s top 30 borrowers, measured by peak balances, were European firms. They included Edinburgh-based Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS), which took $84.5 billion, the most of any non-U.S. lender, and Zurich-based UBS (UBS), which got $77.2 billion.

Germany’s Hypo Real Estate Holding borrowed $28.7 billion, an average of $21 million for each of its 1,366 employees. The company was later nationalized.
    •Check out a Bloomberg graphic on the institutions' borrowing
    The Fed's lending -- made through as many as 18 different programs -- peaked at $1.2 trillion on Dec. 5, 2008. At the time, the balance was more than 25 times the Fed's pre-crisis lending peak of $46 billion on Sept. 12, 2001, the day after terrorists attacked the World Trade Center in New York and the Pentagon. Denominated in $1 bills, the $1.2 trillion would fill 539 Olympic-size swimming pools.

The Fed has said it had "no credit losses" on any of the emergency programs, and a report by Federal Reserve Bank of New York staffers in February said the central bank netted $13 billion in interest and fee income from the programs from August 2007 through December 2009.

"We designed our broad-based emergency programs to both effectively stem the crisis and minimize the financial risks to the U.S. taxpayer," said James Clouse, deputy director of the Fed's division of monetary affairs in Washington. "Nearly all of our emergency-lending programs have been closed. We have incurred no losses and expect no losses."

Why was the Fed so willing to act? It was concerned that banks would run out of cash during the crisis. Banks need a minimum amount of cash every day to handle everything from paying out loan proceeds to paying off depositors redeeming certificates of deposit or cashing checks.

Banks worldwide let their liquidity -- the ability to meet their obligations -- run down to dangerously low levels in the early part of the decade. And then they got caught by the downdraft.

What the Treasury Department and the Fed did during the crisis has been subject to enormous second-guessing, much of it probably deserved.

The criticism centers around the fact that governments around the world saved their banks and their bondholders first before starting to think about the risks the banks posed to their banking systems and their economies.

And the banks were saved ahead of many businesses that had been longtime customers.

Money-manager Barry Ritholtz says what the Bush and Obama administrations should have done was:
    •Fire the senior management of the banks.
    •Banned all lobbying activity as a condition of any aid.
    •Forced a Swedish-style prepackaged bankruptcy.
    Sweden experienced a banking crisis in the 1990s and forced their banks to recapitalize. Bondholders and shareholders were largely wiped out. But the result was a more stable banking system that helped Sweden survive its current crisis.

Similar Forum Threads

1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 11:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 03:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 11:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50