Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 12 of 60 First ... 7101112131417 ... Last
  1. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Police Knew Gunman's Name Before Arrest
    British news anchor questions how authorities were aware of Breivik’s identity in advance
    Paul Joseph Watson
    Monday, July 25, 2011

Click Bolded and Underlined for sources

Despite being portrayed by the media as inept due to the length of time it took them to reach the island of Utoeya, it has now emerged that police knew the name of gunman Anders Behring Breivik before they even arrested him, a startling admission that prompted one of Britain’s top news anchors to question how authorities were aware of the gunman’s identity in advance.
    During his Channel 4 News broadcast on Friday evening, host Jon Snow asked “why police knew the killer’s name by the time they had arrived on the island,” reported the Telegraph live blog.

“He surrendered the moment police called his name 3 minutes after they arrived. What we don’t know is how the police knew the terrorist’s name before they arrested him,” said Snow, who is recognized as one of Britain’s most trusted news anchors, and cannot be dismissed as a “conspiracy theorist”.
    Snow also posed the question on his official Twitter page.

How authorities knew the gunman’s identity before his slaughter of young Norwegians on the island of Utoeya had even come to an end, and while the overwhelming speculation still centered around Islamic terrorists, is a mystery.

It’s also starkly inconsistent with the “incompetence” angle that’s been heavily pushed by the establishment media in explaining why it took over 90 minutes for police to reach the island, a gap that significantly contributed to Breivik being able to claim such a huge number of victims.

Some have speculated that Breivik may have had accomplices, and although police disregarded eyewitness accounts of multiple shooters on the island, during testimony at his court case today, Breivik admitted that he was merely one part of an organization that included at least two other “cells” who were planning future attacks.

“I believe that there were two people who were shooting,” survivor Alexander Stavdal told Norwegian VG, while other eyewitnesses reported hearing gunshots from “two different places on the island at the same time.”
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

2. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Super Congress Will KILL Real Congress

'Super Congress': Debt Ceiling Negotiators Aim To Create New Legislative Body

WASHINGTON -- Debt ceiling negotiators think they've hit on a solution to address the debt ceiling impasse and the public's unwillingness to let go of benefits such as Medicare and Social Security that have been earned over a lifetime of work: Create a new Congress.

This "Super Congress," composed of members of both chambers and both parties, isn't mentioned anywhere in the Constitution, but would be granted extraordinary new powers. Under a plan put forth by Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and his counterpart Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.), legislation to lift the debt ceiling would be accompanied by the creation of a 12-member panel made up of 12 lawmakers -- six from each chamber and six from each party.
    Rest of story:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_907887.html

Related:
    Super Congress to bypass Elected Reps. The march to total Evil is almost complete!
  3. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Genetic Genocide: Humanity’s Greatest Threat

Bolded and Underlined for links and sources

Aaron Dykes & Alex Jones
    July 27, 2011
    Pandora’s Box has surely been opened. A dangerous genetic experiment has come out of the shadows, and the human-animal hybrids, chimeras and other transgenic clones it has yielded now threaten to endanger and irrevocably alter life as we know it.
    The controllers of elite-funded science and R&D have wantonly tampered with the genetic code of the planet, ignoring the rather obvious dangers posed by cross-species experimentation and flagrantly jeopardizing the earth’s delicately-balanced biodiversity.

In a special video, Alex Jones addresses the profound risks posed by genetically-modified hybrids now featuring prominently in the field of biotechnology.

Fresh revelations about a “secret lab” program in the UK admittedly ongoing ‘for the last three years’ that developed such bestial-hybrids only serves to reinforce our available data concerning the fact that genetically-modified laboratory creations are fast spinning out of control. Now the biotech industry has unleashed these Franken-breeds into the world under the auspices of monopolizing some of the most important and dangerous developments in Agra, Pharma and Medical research for the 21st Century. Their GM “solutions” to life’s challenges promise lucrative returns, as we reported earlier today, due royalties on their patented gene-expressions.
    Transgenic clones, created by deleting-and-replacing DNA sequences to create a cross-species hybrid (xenotransplantation) that is then grown in a host egg, are fast becoming a pet-project of corporate science that offers to fulfill “Pharming’s” promise of replacement organs for ailing humans, industrial and pharmaceutical applications of artificial-protein production, and the hope of successful outlets for artificial fertilization & human cloning in an age of increasing sterility and infertility. However, it is these man-made creations that pose the greatest risks– including contamination, proven links to sterility in offspring and risks of cancer. Many clones, including the world’s famous first-cloned sheep, Dolly, have had conspicuously short lives and bad health. Arthritis, breathing problems and more have plagued their existence, while hundreds of embryos fail in cultivation for each successful clone. Still others die in the womb after only days, yet these entities are trusted to fulfill humanity’s betterment.
    In particular, mixing the human genome with that of various ‘useful’ animals crosses the extremely risky bridge formerly separating many beast-borne diseases from those that typically affect humans, or plant species for that matter. The contagion of mixing unrelated species like mammals and jellyfish genes gives the opportunity for unforeseen consequences and uncontrollable mutations. Further, many genes which scientists have previously believed to be equivalent have proven to behave differently when transplanted into foreign DNA sequences. Additionally, lack of recognition or compensation for pleiotropic genes (where a single gene gives expression for multiple traits) makes some of the consequences unforeseeable, yet predictably dangerous.

Grotesque experimentation, iconically portrayed for more than a century in globalist H.G. Wells’ The Island of Dr. Moreau, has now come to life– growing human ears on the backs of mice, harvesting human-marked organs from cows, pigs and other host-species, synthesizing strategic proteins in host-milk production and other seemingly-sci-fi applications– paving the way to future biotechnology. Creations like spider-goats are raised in contradiction to nature’s laws, all in the name of reaching industrial production of a stronger-than-steel protein from spider-silk that can create fibers for items like bullet-proof vests, sold directly to the military-prison-industrial complex, further feeding the total domination of mankind.
    GMO species have become absolutely invasive, and their Doctors Frankenstein have unleashed them intentionally to wreck and destroy the native competing species. Crop contamination of non-GMO plants, combined with the genocidal effects of Terminator seeds is devastating to ordinary farmers. Consumption of GMO crops have proven ties in mice studies to sterility (shown to be delayed until the second or third generation) as well as cancer and other issues.
    Powerful globalists have declared themselves God, and seek to limit the complex expression of life with cheap carbon-copy clones that threaten to displace the genuine flora, fauna and other life on this planet. Not long ago, the world’s most prestigious scientists considered some 96% of DNA to be throwaway ‘junk’ with no genetic value. Now, in greater arrogance, they will make far greater mistakes as they pretend to understand the path to ‘transhumanism‘ where man supposedly ascends to godhood through life extension. Humanity must stand up and say no before it is too late.
    •   

4. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Ron Paul and Rand Paul On The Debt Ceiling Theater

5. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

The Trailer is Here - Preview the New AE911Truth Documentary by Architects and Engineers for 911 truth

9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out, Trailer; AE911Truth.org, 9/11/11 DVD

The list is still growing, now 1,500 signatures of Architects, Engineers and an additional 12,000+ scientists and related experts calling for a new scientific investigation of the 3 WTC buildings.

This is the trailer for the expert-packed feature length documentary by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth - which premiers the week prior to September 11, 2001 around the world.

Help us to get out the evidence rapidly, before 9/11/11, about the destruction of the WTC high-rises on 9/11. See the AE911Truth Action Alert, http://ae911truth.org/en/news-sectio...o-trailer.html, and share the trailer "Experts Speak Out" http://www.911ExpertsSpeakOut.org with family, friends, and associates. Don't forget your Facebook, Twitter, and other contacts. Order the DVD today at http://www.ae911truth.net/store while stock lasts in order to guarantee shipment by September 11, 2001.

Feature length documentary:
    http://www.911ExpertsSpeakOut.org http://www.AE911Truth.org

Join 23 year Architect Richard Gage, AIA in this feature length documentary with cutting-edge 9/11 evidence from more than 50 top experts in their fields -- high-rise architects, structural engineers, physicists, chemical engineers, firefighters, metallurgists, explosives experts, controlled demolition technicians, and more. Each is highly in his/her respective fields. Several have Ph.D's -- including eminent scientist Lynn Margulis. She, along with the other experts, exposes the fraud of NIST and discusses how the scientific method should have been applied and acknowledges the 'overwhelming evidence of high temperature incendiaries in all dust samples of the WTC.

9/11 family members and psychologists round out the professional showing and tie it all together in this milestone production of the 9/11 Truth Movement: http://www.911ExplosiveEvidence.org
    Last edited by ax1; 08-06-2011 at 06:26 PM.
  6. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Who gains from debt deal? The Pentagon, for one

By Nancy A. Youssef | McClatchy Newspapers

WASHINGTON — The last-minute deal that Congress is considering to raise the federal debt limit probably will mean trillions of dollars in government spending reductions for most agencies. But one department stands to gain: the Pentagon.

Rather than cutting $400 billion in defense spending through 2023, as President Barack Obama had proposed in April, the current debt proposal trims $350 billion through 2024, effectively giving the Pentagon $50 billion more than it had been expecting over the next decade.

With the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan winding down, experts said, the overall change in defense spending practices could be minimal: Instead of cuts, the Pentagon merely could face slower growth.

"This is a good deal for defense when you probe under the numbers," said Lawrence Korb, a defense expert at the Center for American Progress, a left-leaning research center. "It's better than what the Defense Department was expecting."

Read more: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2011/08/0...#ixzz1TsjsYUqU
  7. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Instead of cuts the Pentagon could just face slower growth is a total joke, as that's all that is happening in other programs as well. We would have done better dropping all spending to 2008 levels. And $50 billion over 11 years isn't some windfall to the Pentagon, its not enough for them to notice. You could easily tell it was written by leftist wanks
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  8. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Instead of cuts the Pentagon could just face slower growth is a total joke, as that's all that is happening in other programs as well. We would have done better dropping all spending to 2008 levels. And $50 billion over 11 years isn't some windfall to the Pentagon, its not enough for them to notice. You could easily tell it was written by leftist wanks
    It is all a joke because of the Black Budget the Pentagon runs off of. Nobody knows how much the Pentagon gets, they can cut 50% by next year and it wouldn't mean anything. Black budget is still our tax dollars, and the CIA runs opium operations to fund itself and its activities off the books so its quite a bit more complicated than the general public reading #'s from newspapers.

Why dont we know the #'s? Because the budget is kept secret for "national security reasons."

Edit: This is what I mean that all this debt debate is meaningless, what needs to change is policy and get back to some of the cores the constitution laid out for us.
    Last edited by ax1; 08-02-2011 at 11:51 AM.
  9. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Oh sure, my point more was that Medicare has been getting far greater breaks each year as Congress passes a new bill each year undoing the Medicare cuts as they are supposed to have been happening. And again it shows the short sightedness of our politicians, instead of the 2-5% drop per year, the sum of all those years undoing the planned cuts means restoring Medicare to a balanced budget requires cutting payments to providers by over 30%. Considering doctors already only get 75 cents on the dollar for treating Medicare patients vs private insurance another 30% off that means very very limited availability of doctors willing to take Medicare
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  10. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Oh sure, my point more was that Medicare has been getting far greater breaks each year as Congress passes a new bill each year undoing the Medicare cuts as they are supposed to have been happening. And again it shows the short sightedness of our politicians, instead of the 2-5% drop per year, the sum of all those years undoing the planned cuts means restoring Medicare to a balanced budget requires cutting payments to providers by over 30%. Considering doctors already only get 75 cents on the dollar for treating Medicare patients vs private insurance another 30% off that means very very limited availability of doctors willing to take Medicare
    Off topic, but just as w/ medicare your statement reminds me how workers comp works with doctors. I had 1 secretary kindly try to kick me out of the office, and when I told her I had insurance anyways to pay I made the mistake of seeing the doctor and him basically saying there is nothing he can do and take a hike in a nice way (avoiding workers comp paper work, etc....)

Our medical system is the great helpless giant.
  11. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, workers comp primarily works for lawyers, accupuncturists, and massage therapists, not actual MDs
    This space for rent

12. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, workers comp primarily works for lawyers, accupuncturists, and massage therapists, not actual MDs
    The lawyers dont want crap to do with it either, they do but they dont really put anytime into it (unless you know them).

I had a case years ago where the lawyer basically walked in at the court house, opened the folder as if he is looking at it the first time (initially talked to a paralegal). Next we were at a table with my former boss and judge (lawyers etc.,) the other side quickly offered cash money (I still needed more screening for injury) my lawyer quickly convinced me to take the money and run (I was young and naive) and that was it.

I had $1,200 in medical bills, needed more testing that was the end of it. Was payed $1,000. The fact that I was short on rent and out of work for obvious reasons is why I took the money but the lawyer pushing me to take it influenced me.

Next----My own lawyer in the parking lot told me since I cant pay my bills that he can file a bankrupcy for me if I wanted to, and that it would only cost me only about $1000.

Wow.
  13. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ax1

The lawyers dont want crap to do with it either, they do but they dont really put anytime into it (unless you know them).

I had a case years ago where the lawyer basically walked in at the court house, opened the folder as if he is looking at it the first time (initially talked to a paralegal). Next we were their, the other side quickly offered cash money (I still needed more screening for injury) my lawyer quickly convinced me to take the money and run (I was young and naive) and that was it.

I had $1,200 in medical bills, needed more testing that was the end of it. Was payed $1,000.

Next----The lawyer in the parking lot told me since I cant pay my bills that he can file a bankrupcy for me if I wanted to, and that it would only cost me about $1000.

Wow.
    Hehehe, yep that sounds about right. Years ago a friend drunkenly slammed and broke his thumb in a taxi cabs door. His cousin was a lawyer, the taxi company almost instantly settled for $5k
    This space for rent

14. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

These are just small few early lessons Ive learned not to depend on others for your survival, not anyone labeled with a specific title, and especially not government. Best to take care of your own problems, and defend yourself to the fullest, most others cant and wont do it for you especially if not blood.
  15. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Ron Paul Sounds Alarm on “Disturbing” Super Congress

Congressman warns new all-powerful committee will ram through tax hikes

Congressman Ron Paul warns that the all-powerful new “Super Congress” created by the vote on the debt ceiling will be used to fast-track tax increases while concentrating more power over the nation’s purse strings in the hands of the Washington elite.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most disturbing aspect of this deal is the “Super Congress” provision. This is nothing more than a way to disenfranchise the majority of Congress by denying them the chance for meaningful participation in the crucial areas of entitlement and tax reform. It cedes power to draft legislation to a special commission, hand-picked by the House and Senate leadership. The legislation produced by this commission will be fast-tracked, and Members will not have the opportunity to offer amendments. Approval of the recommendations of the “Super Congress” is tied to yet another debt ceiling increase. This guarantees that Members will face tremendous pressure to vote for whatever comes out of this commission-- even if it includes tax increases. This provision is an excellent way to keep spending decisions out of the reach of members who are not on board with the leadership's agenda.
    Whole statement here:
    http://paul.house.gov/index.php?opti...ments&Itemid=1

Judge Andrew Napolitano-Super Congress unconstitutional
  16. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

was the super congress in the debt bill that passed? I wasn't so sure.
    This space for rent

17. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

was the super congress in the debt bill that passed? I wasn't so sure.
    I know it was approved by the house yesterday,

The way it looks, and Ron Paul calling it "the all-powerful new “Super Congress” created by the vote on the debt ceiling" it looks like its set in stone ready to be established. Not positive yet, looks to unreal to be true..I have to pinch myelf or hit myself over the head with an aluminum bat first.

First Obama establishes the official Executive dictatorship...and now we have a 2nd branch of dictatorship, wtf is the matter with this country? Before you know it, we will have a Dictator in the Supreme Court over-riding all the other judges.
  18. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Attention to all on anabolicminds. total tyranny is being released on the United States of America. The elite have just formed a new branch of government, and no longer to any of the House of Representatives/Congress we elect will have a say on choices that really matter. The debt deal is an absolute game changer in American Politics, and this officially supercharges up full steam ahead to the end of Democracy here in America. I warned everybody that the issues arent the debt, but the policy and now policy is at a worse state than ever...and as they finalized the debt deal they plotted and established the "Council of 13" dictatorship.

GOA Chief: Super Congress 'Will Lead Us Into Dictatorship'
    Paul Joseph Watson
    August 3, 2011

Bolded and Underlined for Links and Sources

Gun Owners of America chief Larry Pratt warns that the new “Super Congress” created by the debt deal will lead America into dictatorship, labeling the move a “coup d’état” by the political class aimed at transforming the entire structure of government in the United States.
    Comparing the super committee to Plato’s council, Pratt pointed out that it would take just 34 Senate votes to sustain a bill put forward by the group, noting that it has been set up specifically to prevent lawmakers getting in the way of its agenda by necessitating a super majority to overturn anything introduced by the committee.
    “The first act of the next Congress hopefully is going to be to repeal this horrible piece of legislation, Pratt told the Alex Jones Show, adding that the committee could be used to target gun owners, property owners, taxpayers and businesses.
    “This is a game changer, they’ve decided that we don’t need the House of Representatives to originate revenue bills, we’ll just have the ‘super 12′ do that,” said Pratt, adding that Barack Obama would become the de facto deciding 13th member.
    Legislation decided on by the Super Congress would be immune from amendment and lawmakers would only be able to register an up or down vote, eliminating the ability to filibuster.
    Pratt warned that John Boehner and Mitch McConnell would appoint “wusses” to the committee, a point emphasized by reports which indicate lawmakers who voted against the debt hike will be barred from selection for the Super Congress. Just two weeks ago McConnell himself argued that the power of the purse, constitutionally ascribed to Congress, should be turned over wholesale to Barack Obama.

“They’re going to put ‘reasonable people’ on there – and these reasonable people will be the ones that continue to lead us into dictatorship,” said the Gun Owners chief, adding that the move represented a coup d’état by the ruling political class, who are now busy characterizing those who oppose their agenda as “terrorists”.

Pratt noted how the debt bill was passed on the back of similar threats made before the 2008 bailout vote that warned of an economic apocalypse if an agreement was not reached.

“They had us all breathless that the country, if we didn’t have something happening today, was going to default. That was a lie and they continued to use it even after members of Congress explained many times, no we don’t default….they stampeded a lot of members of Congress into this,” said Pratt, adding that lawmakers figuratively had a gun put to their head.
    Republican David Vitter shares Pratt’s concern over the intentions of the so-called Super Congress. He has introduced a bill that will “require the real time disclosure of campaign contributions to members” of the committee. The bill requires members of the Super Congress to report campaign contributions over $1000 dollars within 48 hours.

The legislation is aimed at discovering “what special interests are trying to influence the committee,” according to Vitter.
    “We’re talking trillions in cuts, and there are already threats to increase taxes on many job creators. We need to see full transparency and accountability because these committee members will be making huge decisions with a lot on the line,” he added.
    The whole partisan theater behind the debt debate appears to have been largely “manufactured,” as President Obama himself labeled it, as a smokescreen behind which to implement the unconstitutional Super Congress. The so-called “cuts” enshrined in the debt deal aren’t even cuts.

Talking points based around the notion that the “Tea Party won the debt battle” are a complete misnomer. All the bill does is put spending caps on already planned expenditures towards the end of a ten year period. The “spending cuts” are virtually non-existent, yet a further crippling $9.5 trillion will be added in debt over the next decade.

Watch the interview with Larry Pratt below.

19. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I think its funny that although approval of Obama's and Congress' handling of the whole thing is low, still a majority believe the debt ceiling shouldn't have been raised.
    This space for rent

20. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

I think its funny that although approval of Obama's and Congress' handling of the whole thing is low, still a majority believe the debt ceiling shouldn't have been raised.
    I dont think they really care much about people's approvals on big issues as these. I dont think the debt ceiling should have been raised either, I agree.
  21. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I dont think they really care much about people's approvals on big issues as these. I dont think the debt ceiling should have been raised either, I agree.
    yep, not like we had to default either, debt repayment is less than 10% of government spending, even if we clipped all spending by 30%, it doesn't mean we'd need to not pay the debt payments.
    This space for rent

22. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

yep, not like we had to default either, debt repayment is less than 10% of government spending, even if we clipped all spending by 30%, it doesn't mean we'd need to not pay the debt payments.
    They had to give an illusion of potential default in order to accomplish a power grab. Fact, the "debt ceiling deal" created a new branch of government.

Its all historic government tactics of "Problem, Reaction, Solution" Basically they create a crisis (or capitalize on one, they are not all created), people react to the crisis and there government is with the solution. Thats how so much slips by.

As Rahm Emanual states, "Never let a good crisis go to waste."
    Last edited by ax1; 08-03-2011 at 10:48 AM.
  23. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Breaking News: Feds Caught Shipping Cocaine into U.S.

Documents: Feds allegedly allowed Sinaloa cartel to move cocaine into U.S. for information

By Diana Washington Valdez / El Paso Times
    Posted: 08/03/2011 06:58:42 PM MDT

U.S. federal agents allegedly allowed the Sinaloa drug cartel to traffic several tons of cocaine into the United States in exchange for information about ***** cartels, according to court documents filed in a U.S. federal court.

The allegations are part of the defense of Vicente Zambada-Niebla, who was extradited to the United States to face drug-trafficking charges in Chicago. The court in Chicago held a status hearing today and ordered the U.S.

government to respond to Zambada-Niebla's motion containing the allegations by Sept. 11.

The case could prove to be a bombshell on par with the ATF's "Operation Fast and Furious," except that instead of U.S. guns being allowed to walk across the border, the Sinaloa cartel was allowed to bring drugs into the United States over a five-year period, the documents allege.

Zambada-Niebla, who worked for Joaquin "Chapo" Guzman Loera, is the son of Ismael "Mayo" Zambada-Garcia, another drug lord associated with the Sinaloa cartel.

Diana Washington Valdez may be reached at dvaldez@elpasotimes.com; 546-6140.

http://www.elpasotimes.com/ci_18608410
  24. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Why do federal agents have all the fun.
    This space for rent

25. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Ron Paul: ‘Super Congress’ a “Monstrous Creature”

Congressman warns new committee will be used to advance Obama’s regulatory agenda

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Congressman Ron Paul re-emphasized his opposition to the new Super Congress that has been created by the debt deal during an appearance on Lou Dobbs’ Fox Business show last night, labeling the committee a “monstrous creature” that will be used by the Obama administration to advance its regulatory agenda.

Ron Paul on FOX with Lou Dobbs: What's next for Congress?

Paul voted against the debt ceiling hike because of his belief that the problem of getting out of debt cannot be solved by creating more debt.
    “It just digs the hole much deeper and makes it harder for us to get out,” Paul told Dobbs, adding that voting no was a much easier decision to make “when I saw the vehicle they were using to create this Super Congress.”
    The Texan Congressman labeled the new committee “monstrous,” adding, “I keep and looking and looking and I can’t find any place in the Constitution where we have the authority to create such a creature as the Super Congress.”

Paul warned that the committee would act to fast-track regulations similar to how free trade agreements have been forced through in the past with little debate, pointing out that if Congress rejects the recommendations of the committee, authority will be transferred to the Office of Management and Budget, which is part of the executive branch.

Paul hit back at theObama administration’s penchant for enforcing its agenda through regulations, having been unable to get laws passed on issues like CO2 emissions and gun control, attacking, “This whole idea that any bureacracy, that any agency can write all these regulations and they’re the law of the land.”

Critics have labeled the creation of the Super Congressa subversion of the representative form of government. Recommendations made by the committee, which will be headed up by Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Mitch McConnell and John Boehner, cannot be amended or filibustered. Congress can only vote yes or no. If the proposals are rejected, pre-arranged spending cuts are automatically triggered.

The committee has already taken steps to ensure that it will be little more than a tool for the Obama administration and RINO Republicans by moving to bar lawmakers who voted against the debt ceiling from being included on the 12-member panel. This guarantees that Tea Party representatives like Senator Rand Paul will have no say in how the body operates.

Second Amendment advocacy groups like Gun Owners of America fear that the Super Congress could move beyond its effort to control the nation’s purse strings andfocus on enforcing gun control legislation, a legitimate concern given the fact that Harry Reid has already insisted there will be “no constraints” on the committee and that it will have “the ability to look at everything.”

The Obama administration has already signaled that it will become the de facto deciding 13th member of the committee followingWhite House Press Secretary Jay Carney’s admission that the government would work with the Super Congress to hike taxes in 2012 and beyond.
  26. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Ron Paul: ‘Super Congress’ a “Monstrous Creature”

Congressman warns new committee will be used to advance Obama’s regulatory agenda
    I'm less sure i'm as bothered by the super congress now that i've read more. Sure it does strip us of our right to representation, but as the debt ceiling being raised vs public opinion shows (more than 54% of americans even after the bill passed believe the debt ceiling shouldn't have been raised) its not like they particularly represent us anyway. But from all i've read so far, they only have budgetary rights, not legislative. They can set funding, and change taxation, not for instance legislate new emission standards. So i'm a little less bothered. Not like its a good thing, but they don't have full congressional rights.
    This space for rent

27. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

I'm less sure i'm as bothered by the super congress now that i've read more. Sure it does strip us of our right to representation, but as the debt ceiling being raised vs public opinion shows (more than 54% of americans even after the bill passed believe the debt ceiling shouldn't have been raised) its not like they particularly represent us anyway. But from all i've read so far, they only have budgetary rights, not legislative. They can set funding, and change taxation, not for instance legislate new emission standards. So i'm a little less bothered. Not like its a good thing, but they don't have full congressional rights.
    In red above, good point, whats the difference, lol

In blue above, you will see in the future that it will be legislative. The fake debt crisis was created as an initial power grab and which used the problem, reaction, solution tactic as a stepping stone that leads to other things. They will come up with another crisis, or big issue to hand them further powers and may influence all kinds of public policy across the board.

One of the first legislative actions I believe the Super Congress will be going after gun control.
  28. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

In red above, good point, whats the difference, lol but a issue is that it eliminates any chance of voting for anyone who may represent us.

In blue above, you will see in the future that it will be legislative. The fake debt crisis was created as an initial power grab and which used the problem, reaction, solution tactic as a stepping stone that leads to other things. They will come up with another crisis, or big issue to hand them further powers and may influence all kinds of public policy across the board.

One of the first legislative actions I believe the Super Congress will be going further enforcing gun control.
  29. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

In red above, good point, whats the difference, lol but a issue is that it eliminates any chance of voting for anyone who may represent us.

One of the first legislative actions I believe the Super Congress will be going further enforcing gun control.
    Really the only way I can see them effectively legislating is by putting onerous taxes on something. Like a 60% federal gun tax for instance could have that sort of effect, legislating guns out by cost. But still, it has to be voted for, and getting even a simple majority to vote for that is pretty well impossible.
    This space for rent

30. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Really the only way I can see them effectively legislating is by putting onerous taxes on something. Like a 60% federal gun tax for instance could have that sort of effect, legislating guns out by cost. But still, it has to be voted for, and getting even a simple majority to vote for that is pretty well impossible.
    It only has to be voted by the Super Congress and put on Obama's desk. They dont need the votes from the representatives.
  31. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

It only has to be voted by the Super Congress and put on Obama's desk. They dont need the votes from the representatives.
    No, thats not true. Its just that it is sent to the house and senate for a straight yes/no vote, no amendments (and I think no debate), and no requiring 60 in the senate to end debate, just a simple majority vote.
    This space for rent

32. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

No, thats not true. Its just that it is sent to the house and senate for a straight yes/no vote, no amendments (and I think no debate), and no requiring 60 in the senate to end debate, just a simple majority vote.
    I see, it bypasses congress but it goes through the Senate to vote on...I think most of those schmucks all are in on it anyways when it comes to comes to big issues that matter, both dems and republicans. Basically, and I understand you if you disagree in it but I believe the game is all rigged.

I think that this is just a start I wouldnt come to conclusions if I were you yet based on what is set for now. They will just establish more powers in the near future, the same way the Executive has given that office its own illegal powers such as going to wars without consulting congress for just 1 example.

The fact that they are ripping and ripping the constitution apart is disturbing to me. The power went from congress to an elite 12.
    http://thisnation.com/library/consti....html#ArticleI
    “The Congress shall have Power….to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States,” and to “borrow Money on the credit of the United States.”
    This article is no longer valid.

Some of the things in plan were to just send the "power of the purse" to Obama, and give him (and whoever is there) more dictatorship privileges.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_896254.html
  33. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Oh yeah, its still terrible, unconstitutional, and likely will get expanded to worse over time. But its not as bad as I originally had thought.
    This space for rent

34. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Oh yeah, its still terrible, unconstitutional, and likely will get expanded to worse over time. But its not as bad as I originally had thought.
    Understood...It may not be as bad as originally thought..to start, I just have a habit of looking everything going on now and jumping 10-20 and even 50 years ahead and basing my thought process off of that. Makes it hard for me to communicate with people sometimes, lol
  35. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Understood...It may not be as bad as originally thought..to start, I just have a habit of looking everything going on now and jumping 10-20 and even 50 years ahead and basing my thought process off of that. Makes it hard for me to communicate with people sometimes, lol
    most people until they hit late 30s and/or have kids don't really look that far forwards. I can see how this will get worse, but overally we're headed to total disaster in the next 50-60 years almost regardless of what we do.
    This space for rent

36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Some of the things in plan were to just send the "power of the purse" to Obama, and give him (and whoever is there) more dictatorship privileges.
    In some ways it seems like having a dictatorship might be better (or not worse)... it's not like my "representatives" represent me in any real way, and I can't vote on anything significant anyway. :/
  37. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wontstop985 View Post
    In some ways it seems like having a dictatorship might be better (or not worse)... it's not like my "representatives" represent me in any real way, and I can't vote on anything significant anyway. :/
    Isnt the representatives not representing you (or what we voted them in for) already a dictatorship in a way?

Any true dictatorship such as Stalin, or Mao Tse Tung are always looking to further consolidate power both on a domestic and global level. Same goes for our government, its already a dictatorship trying to consolidate power. Democrats and Republicans already consolidated power...they just want more.
  38. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

The Mysterious Death of Osama bin Laden: Creating Evidence Where There Is None

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts
    Aug 5, 2011

The New Yorker has published a story planted on Nicholas Schmidle by unidentified sources who claim to be familiar with the alleged operation that murdered Osama bin Laden.

There is no useful information in the story. Its purpose seems simply to explain away or cover up holes in the original story, principally why did the Seals murder an unarmed, unresisting Osama bin Laden whose capture would have resulted in a goldmine of terrorist information and whose show trial would have rescued the government’s crumbling 9/11 story?
    The gullible Schmidle tells us: “‘There was never any question of detaining or capturing him–it wasn’t a split-second decision. No one wanted detainees,’ the special-operations officer told me.” In other words, the SEALs murdered bin Laden, because the US government did not want detainees, not because trigger-happy stupid SEALs destroyed a font of terrorist information.
    Why did the SEALS dump bin Laden’s body in the ocean instead of producing the evidence to a skeptical world?
    No real explanation, just that SEALS had done the same thing to other victims. Schmidle writes: “All along, the SEALs had planned to dump bin Laden’s corpse into the sea–a blunt way of ending the bin Laden myth.” But before they did so, the US checked with an unidentified Saudi intelligence operative, who allegedly replied, “Your plan sounds like a good one.”
    I mean, really.
    After all of Sy Hersh’s New Yorker revelations of US government lies and plots, one can understand the pressure that might have been applied to the New Yorker to publish this fairy tale. But what is extraordinary is that there was a real story that Schmidle and the New Yorker could have investigated.

In the immediate aftermath of bin Laden’s alleged murder by the SEALs, Pakistani TV interviewed the next door neighbor to bin Laden’s alleged compound. Someone supplied the video with an English translation running at the bottom of the video. According to the translation, the next door neighbor, Mr. Bashir, said that he watched the entire operation from the roof of his house. There were 3 helicopters. Only 1 landed. About a dozen men got out and entered the house. They shortly returned and boarded the helicopter. When the helicopter lifted off it exploded, killing all aboard. Mr. Bashir reports seeing bodies and pieces of bodies all over.
    The US government acknowledges that it lost a helicopter, but claims no one was hurt. Obviously, as there were no further landings, if everyone was killed as Mr. Bashir reports, there was no body to be dumped into the ocean.
    A real investigation would begin with Mr. Bashir’s interview. Was he actually saying what the English translation reported? I have not been able to find the interview with the English translation, but I believe this is the interview that I saw. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0vo-L3VACs

Surely there is a qualified interpreter who can tell us what Mr. Bashir is saying. If the English translation that I saw is not a hoax, then we are presented with a story totally different from the one the government told us and repeated again through Mr. Schmidle.
    If the English translation of Mr. Bashir’s interview is correct, one would think that there would be some interest on the part of US news organizations and on the part of the intelligence committees in Congress to question Mr. Bashir and his neighbors, many of whom are also interviewed on Pakistani TV saying that they have lived in Abbottabad all their lives and are absolutely certain that Osama bin Laden was not among them.

Mr. Schmidle goes to lengths to describe the SEALs’ weapons, although his story makes it clear that no weapons were needed as bin Laden is described as “unarmed” and undefended. The “startled” bin Laden didn’t even hear the helicopters or all the SEALs coming up the stairs. In addition to all his fatal illnesses which most experts believe killed him a decade ago, bin Laden must have been deaf as neighbors report that the sound of the helicopters was “intense.”
    When Pakistanis on the scene in Abbottabad report a totally different story from the one that reaches us second and third hand from unidentified operatives speaking to reporters in the US who have never been to Abbottabad, shouldn’t someone qualified look into the story?

Paul Craig Roberts, a former Assistant Secretary of the US Treasury and former associate editor of the Wall Street Journal, has been reporting shocking cases of prosecutorial abuse for two decades. A new edition of his book,The Tyranny of Good Intentions, co-authored with Lawrence Stratton, a documented account of how Americans lost the protection of law, has been released by Random House.
  39. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

By: Rania Khalek

6 Creepy New Weapons the Police and Military Use To Subdue Unarmed People

Bolded and Underlined, black or blue for references

From microwave energy blasters and blinding laser beams to chemical agents and deafening sonic blasters, these weapons are at the cutting edge of crowd control.
    August 1, 2011 |

The Pentagon's approved term for these weapons is "non-lethal" or "less-lethal" and they are intended for use against the unarmed

The US is at the forefront of an international arms development effort that includes a remarkable assortment of technologies, which look and sound like they belong in a Hollywood science fiction thriller. From microwave energy blasters and blinding laser beams, to chemical agents and deafening sonic blasters, these weapons are at the cutting edge of crowd control.

. Designed to control crowds, clear streets, subdue and restrain individuals and secure borders, they are the 21st century's version of the police baton, pepper spray and tear gas. As journalist Ando Arike puts it, "The result is what appears to be the first arms race in which the opponent is the general population."

The demand for non-lethal weapons (NLW) is rooted in the rise of television. In the 1960s and '70s the medium let everyday Americans witness the violent tactics used to suppress the civil rights and anti-war movements.
    Today’s rapid advancements in media and telecommunications technologies allow people to record and publicize images and video of undue force more than ever before. Authorities are well aware of how images of violence play out publicly. In 1997, a joint report from thePentagon and the Justice Department warned:
    "A further consideration that affects how the military and law enforcement apply force is the greater presence of members of the media or other civilians who are observing, if not recording, the situation. Even the lawful application of force can be misrepresented to or misunderstood by the public. More than ever, the police and the military must be highly discreet when applying force."
    The global economic collapse coupled with the unpredictable and increasingly catastrophic consequences of climate change and resource scarcity, along with a new era of austerity defined by rising unemployment and glaring inequality have already led to massive protests in Spain, Greece, Egypt, and even Madison, Wisconsin. From the progressive era to the Great Depression to the civil rights movement, Americans have a rich history of taking to the streets to demand greater equality.
    Meanwhile, tens of millions of dollars have been invested in the research and development of more media-friendly weapons for everyday policing and crowd control. This has lead to a trade-in of old school weapons for more exotic and controversial technologies. The following are six of the most outrageous "non-lethal" weapons that will define the future of crowd control.
    1. The Invisible Pain Ray: The 'Holy Grail of Crowd Control'

Source: Pasadena Star News

It sounds like a weapon out of Star Wars. TheActive Denial System, or ADS, works like an open-air microwave oven, projecting a focused beam of electromagnetic radiation to heat the skin of its targets to 130 degrees. This creates an intolerable burning sensation forcing those in its path to instinctively flee (a response the Air Force dubs the "goodbye effect").
    The Pentagon's Joint Non-Lethal Weapons Program (JNLWP) says, "This capability will add to the ability to stop, deter and turn back an advancing adversary, providing an alternative to lethal force." Although ADS is described as non-lethal, a 2008 report by physicist and less-lethal weapons expert Dr. Jürgen Altmann suggests otherwise:
    " ... the ADS provides the technical possibility to produce burns of second and third degree. Because the beam of diameter 2 m and above is wider than human size, such burns would occur over considerable parts of the body, up to 50% of its surface. Second- and third-degree burns covering more than 20% of the body surface are potentially life-threatening – due to toxic tissue-decay products and increased sensitivity to infection – and require intensive care in a specialized unit. Without a technical device that reliably prevents re-triggering on the same target subject, the ADS has a potential to produce permanent injury or death. "
    The weapon was initially tested in Afghanistan, but later recalled due to a combination of technical difficulties and political concerns, including the fear that ADS would be used as atorture toolmaking it "not politically tenable," according to a Defense Science Board report. The tens of millions of dollars spent to develop the ADS did not necessarily go to waste, however.
    While the weapon may be too controversial for use on the battlefield, it appears that nothing is too sadistic for use on US prisoners, so the ADS has since been modified into a smaller version by Raytheon, for use in law enforcement. Last year, the renamed Assault Intervention System (AIS) was installed at the Pitchess Detention Center's North County Correction Facility at the behest of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department (LASD). Former LASD Commander, Charles “Sid” Healhad been lobbying for the pain ray for years, calling it the "Holy Grail of Crowd Control," due to its ability to make people scatter almost instantly.
    The device is operatedby a jail officer with a joystick, and is intended to break up prison riots, inmate brawls and prevent assaults on officers.Sheriff Lee Baca added that it would allow officers to quickly intervene without having to physically enter the area to incapacitate prisoners.
    The ACLU claimsthat use of such a device on American prisoners is "tantamount to torture." The organization even sent a letter to the sheriff in charge, demanding he never use the energy weapon against inmates. “The idea that a military weapon designed to cause intolerable pain should be used against county jail inmates is staggeringly wrongheaded,” saidMargaret Winter, associate director of the ACLU National Prison Project. “Unnecessarily inflicting severe pain and taking such unnecessary risks with people’s lives is a clear violation of the Eighth Amendment and due process clause of the U.S. Constitution.”
    The pain ray’s use in the Pitchess Detention Center is a pilot program. If successful, the weapon could find its way into other prisons around the country. The National Institute of Justice has also expressed interest in a hand-held, rifle-sized, short-range weapon that could be effective at tens of feet for law enforcement officials.
    2. The Laser Blinding 'Dazzler'
    Source: Air Force Fact Sheet

The Personal Halting and Stimulation Response rifle, or PHaSR, is a massive laser shooter. PHaSR technology is being co-fundedby the National Institute of Justice(NIJ), Joint Non-Lethal Weapons Program(JNLWP), and the Office of the Secretary of Defense, and is being developed by the Air Force Research Laboratory. While JNLWPis interested in the technology for military applications, NIJ is focusing on its law enforcement use.
    So what is the purpose of this light-shooting toy? Well, it won't kill you, but it will temporarily blind you — or as the NIJ prefers to say, it will "dazzle" you into disorientation — by shooting you with two low*-power diode*-pumped lasers.
    Protocol IV, the Blinding Laser Protocol of the United Nations Convention on Conventional Weapons, states that, "The use of laser weapons that are specifically designed, as their sole combat function or as one of their combat functions, to cause permanent blindness to unenhanced vision is prohibited."
    After the US agreed to the Blinding Laser Protocol in 1995 under President Clinton, the Pentagon was forced to cancel several blinding laser weapon programs that were in the works. But the PHaSR rifle can skirt this regulation because the blinding effect is apparently temporary due to its low-intensity laser.
    According to a U.S. Air Force fact sheet, "The laser light from PHaSR temporarily impairs aggressors by dazzling them with one wavelength. The second wavelength causes a repel effect that discourages advancing aggressors.” The JNLWP website says that a significant amount of research and experimentation is still required to gain a full understanding of the safety, military effectiveness, and limitations of these future capabilities.
    3. The Taser on Steroids
    Source: Taser website

The Albuquerque Police Department now has Taser shotguns in its arsenal. Most of us are familiar with hand-held Tasers and understand that they only work if the police are standing pretty close to you (about 20 feet).
    But Taser has developed the Taser X12, a 12-gauge shotgun that instead of firing lethal bullet rounds, is designed to fire Taser projectile rounds. Known as Extended Range Electronic Projectiles (XREP), the XREP cartridge is a self-contained, wireless projectile that delivers the same neuro-muscular incapacitation bio-effect (a fancy way of saying electric shock) as the handheld Taser, but up to 100 feet.
    According to a July 21press release, Taser International has taken the XREP to the next level, teaming up with the Australian electronic gun company Metal Storm to enhance the 12-gaugeMulti-Shot Accessory Under-Barrel Launcher(MAUL).
    The two companies will combine Metal Storm's MAUL stacked projectile technology to "provide semi-automatic fire as fast as the operator can squeeze the trigger," which boasts a full weapon reload of up to five rounds in less than two seconds. Picture five rounds of Taser XREP cartridges flying out in less than two seconds up to 30 yards away -- that is the plan.
    In September 2010 Raw Story reportedthat the rate of Taser-related deaths were on the rise. The story cited an Amnesty International report from 2008 that found 351 Taser-related deaths in the US between June 2001 and August 2008, a rate of just slightly above four deaths per month. About90 percentof the victims were unarmed and did not appear to pose any serious threat, according to an article in the Boston Review. The Amnesty report points out that Tasers are “inherently open to abuse as they are easy to carry and easy to use and they can inflict severe pain at the push of a button without leaving substantial marks.“ In Amnesty's US 2010 report, the Taser-related death toll had increased to 390. If the MAUL-Taser combined shooter find its way into police departments around the country, it may not bode well for the rate of Taser-related deaths.
    Another project of Taser International, which was unveiled in 2009, is the Shockwave Area-Denial System, which blankets a large area with electrified darts, and a wireless Taser projectile with a 100-meter range, helpful for picking off “ringleaders” in unruly crowds. In 2007, Taser's French distributorannounced plans for a stun-gun-equipped flying saucer that fires stun darts at criminal suspects or rioters; however, it has yet to be unveiled. Clearly there is no limit to Taser International’s capacity for creativity.
    Continued in Next Post...........
  40. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

4. Calmative Agents for Riot Control
    Calmatives are chemical or biological agents with sedative, sleep-inducing or similar psychoactive effects. Although the 1997 Chemical Weapons Convention prohibits the use of riot control agents in warfare, JNWLP and NIJ have long considered calmatives for both military and law enforcement applications, such as dispersing a crowd, controlling a riot or calming a noncompliant offender.

The most well-known and widely used riot-control agents are tear gas (CS) and chloroacetophenone (CN), also known as mace. A few ways that more advanced non-lethal calmatives might be administered, depending on the law enforcement environment, would include a topical or transdermal skin application, an aerosol spray, an intramuscular dart, or a rubber bullet filled with an inhalable agent.

In the March 2010 issue of Harper's magazine, Ando Arike gives an extensive overview of riot control technology in his article "The Soft Kill: New Frontiers in Pain Compliance." He wrote:
    Pentagon interest in “advanced riot-control agents” has long been an open secret, but just how close we are to seeing these agents in action was revealed in 2002, when the Sunshine Project, an arms-control group based in Austin, Texas, posted on the Internet a trove of Pentagon documents uncovered through the Freedom of Information Act. Among these was a fifty-page study titled “The Advantages and Limitations of Calmatives for Use as a Non-Lethal Technique,” conducted by Penn State’s Applied Research Laboratory, home of the JNLWD-sponsored Institute for Non-Lethal Defense Technologies.
    Penn State’s College of Medicine researchers agreed, contrary to accepted principles of medical ethics, that “the development and use of non-lethal calmative techniques is both achievable and desirable,” and identified a large number of promising drug candidates, including benzodiazepines like Valium, serotonin-reuptake inhibitors like Prozac, and opiate derivatives like morphine, fentanyl, and carfentanyl, the last commonly used by veterinarians to sedate large animals. The only problems they saw were in developing effective delivery vehicles and regulating dosages, but these problems could be solved readily, they recommended, through strategic partnerships with the pharmaceutical industry.
    Little more was heard about the Pentagon’s “advanced riot-control agent” program until July 2008, when the Army announced that production was scheduled for its XM1063 “non-lethal personal suppression projectile,” an artillery shell that bursts in midair over its target, scattering 152 canisters over a 100,000-square-foot area, each dispersing a chemical agent as it parachutes down. There are many indications that a calmative, such as fentanyl, is the intended payload—a literal opiate of the masses.
    5. Screaming Microwaves That Pierce the Skull
    Source: Wired

Researchers are in the process of developing the Mob Excess Deterrent Using Silent Audio or MEDUSA (that's right, from Greek mythology), which uses a beam of microwaves to induce uncomfortable auditory sensations in the skull. The device exploits the microwave audio effect, in which short microwave pulses rapidly heat tissue, causing a shockwave inside the skull that can be detected by the ears. MEDUSA’s audio effect is loud enough to cause discomfort or even incapacitation. It may also cause a little brain damage from the high-intensity shockwave created by the microwave pulse.

MEDUSA's intended purpose is deterring crowds from entering a protected perimeter, like a nuclear site, and temporarily incapacitating unruly individuals. So far the weapon remains in development and is funded by the Navy.
    6. Ear-Splitting Siren
    Source: Associated Press

The Long Range Acoustic Device, or LRAD, built by American Technology Corporation, focuses and broadcasts sound over ranges of up to hundreds of yards. LRAD has been around for years, but Americans first took notice when police used it in Pittsburgh to ward off protesters at the 2009 G-20 summit. It is generally used in two ways: as a megaphone to order protesters to disperse; or, if they disobey, as an “ear-splitting siren” to drive them away. While LRAD may not be deadly, it can permanently damage hearing, depending on how it’s used.

Similar sonic blasters have proven deadly. One is the Thunder Generator, an Israeli-developed shock wave cannon used by farmers to scare away crop-threatening bird. According to a Defense News reportlast year, the Israeli Ministry of Defense has licensed a firm called ArmyTec to market the Thunder Generator for military and security applications.

It works using gas from a cylinder of domestic liquid petroleum, which is mixed with air and then detonated, producing a series of high-intensity blasts. Patented “pulse detonation” technology ensures high-decibel blasts. With an effective range of up to 50 meters, the makers say it is extremely loud but will not do any lasting damage. They warn, however, that within 10 meters the Thunder Generator could cause permanent damage or even death.

The Impact
    The application of pain to control or coerce people into submission helps achieve the desired aims of perception management, while sheltering the public from the brutality of such devices.
    Perhaps these less-lethal tactics for crowd control do result in fewer injuries. But they also severely weaken our capacity to enact political change. Authorities have ever more creative ways to manage dissent, at a time when the need for change by popular demand is vital to the future of our society and the planet.

G20 Pittsburg Military Police attack civilians with LRAD

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 09:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 01:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 09:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50