Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 11 of 60 First ... 691011121316 ... Last
  1. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea

The False Left Right Paradigm (Democrats vs. Republicans)

나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I know, he is a total turd I cant stand him. I dunno how poor people can listen to him either, Im average and I cant listen to him. He is an example of extreme patheticness.

You make a accurate point, if this nation falls its all our fault as a society. Its sad because this is a scientific dictatorship running the country. All the propaganda, brainwashing, advanced psychological techniques, hijacking of the education system, promotion of irrelevant materialism by corporations is working. Much more to it than that, but ultimately we are failing as a people including myself.

the simple fact that people with incomes under a million are buying into the republican bs of putting everything on the shoulders of the poor and average joe tells me everything i need to know. the 12 jurors of casey anthony look like einsteins compared to a guy working at walmart and voting republican.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  3. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

US government caught in fake vaccination program harvesting DNA from civilians to target terrorists
    Tuesday, July 12, 2011
    by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

(NaturalNews) An investigation by The Guardian reveals that CIA agents organized a fake vaccination scheme to harvest DNA from innocent civilians as part of a secret intelligence operation. The scheme was carried out in the town of Abbottabad, where Bin Laden's family was believed to be hiding. And the purpose of the vaccination scheme was to acquire the DNA of Bin Laden family members in order to identify where Bin Laden was hiding (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/201...).

This is the first time the mainstream media has gone public with a story admitting that vaccines are used as weapons of war, and it proves that vaccination programs sometimes have nothing to do with public health at all (and everything to do with killing people, which was the entire purpose of locating Bin Laden).

How could taking DNA samples from civilians help the CIA determine where Bin Laden's family was located? Because they already had DNA samples from Bin Laden's sister who died in Boston in 2010. With that DNA sample in hand, it is a simple matter to determine which other samples are genetically related and then zero in on the desired target.

Vaccines used to covertly harvest DNA without consent

It also shows that vaccinations can be used to harvest DNA without the knowledge of the vaccine recipients. This isn't even new: The U.S. government openly admitted in 2007 that it harvests the DNA of newborn babies and keeps a "DNA database" of nearly all newborns
    •   

4. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Afghan CIA Drug Kingpin Shot Dead by Own Bodyguards
    Kurt Nimmo
    July 12, 2011

Ahmad Wali Karzai, the half brother of Afghan president Hamid Karzai, was assassinated by one of his own bodyguards Tuesday morning. Friend and trusted head of security Sardar Mohammed shot him in the head and chest. Mohammed was in turn shot and killed by fellow bodyguards. The Taliban claimed responsibility for the assassination.

Afghan President Karzai's CIA Drug-lord brother shot dead

In 2009 it was reported that Karzai was a major player in the Afghan opium trade. According to reports, other members of the Karzai family are involved “head-to-heels” in the drug business.
    Ahmad Wali Karzai also worked for the CIA.
    “The CIA has been complicit in the global drug trade for years,” a former intelligence official told Newsmax in 2002. “The CIA did almost the identical thing during the Vietnam War, which had catastrophic consequences – the increase in the heroin trade in the USA beginning in the 1970s is directly attributable to the CIA.”

According to a report in Presscore, the former Unocal employee Hamid Karzai and his family are heavily involved in the CIA’s drug business.
    “85 per cent of all drugs produced in Afghanistan is being shipped aboard US aircraft. Foreign diplomats have stated that the United States military buy drugs from local Afghan drug lords who deal with field commanders overseeing eradication of drug production,” states the report. The CIA provides protection for the enterprise.
    The CIA has been in the drug running business since the 1950s. In Burma, Vietnam, Laos, Latin America, and Afghanistan, the CIA — also known as the “Cocaine Import Agency” — has remained at the forefront of the international illicit drug trade. The journalist Gary Webb and the San Jose Mercury News tied the CIA and the Contras to a large crack cocaine ring in Los Angeles. Webb paid with his life for revealing this information to the public.
    Before the U.S. invaded Afghanistan, the Taliban had imposed a ban on opium production. This resulted in opium production collapsing by more than 90 per cent. It was the U.S. supported Northern Alliance that came to the rescue and began protecting the production of raw opium.
    “CIA-supported Mujahedeen rebels [who in 2001 were part of the Northern Alliance] engaged heavily in drug trafficking while fighting against the Soviet-supported government and its plans to reform the very backward Afghan society,” William Blum writes in The Real Drug Lords.

In a Fox News report aired in April of 2010, correspondent Geraldo Rivera interviewed a solder in Afghanistan who admitted the U.S. allows the opium trade to flourish.

Opium fields guarded by U.S. troops in Afghanistan

The corporate media has provided propaganda for the CIA’s drug business. “Curbing the Taliban’s multimillion dollar opium poppy business was a major goal of a military operation to seize this former insurgent stronghold,” the Associated Press reported in March of 2010. “If they destroy the crops and curb the trade, they lose the support of the population — a problem for which they have no easy solution.”

In fact, as previously noted, the Taliban banned opium production and almost eliminated the crop a decade ago.
  5. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

More reasons I refuse to have any kids,

New 9/11 curriculum released for teachers on how to educate students

"Learning from the Challenge of our Times - Global Security, Terrorism and 9/11 in the classroom"
    Full curriculum in PDF format http://www.state.nj.us/education/hol...11/k12curr.pdf
    (And thank you Investors Savings Bank for your grateful generous grants, we all love you bankers!)

Published: Thursday, July 14, 2011, 1:31 PM
    By Jeanette Rundquist/The Star-Ledger
    New Jersey teachers have a new set of tools for teaching about the 9/11 terror attacks. New K-12 curriculum providing lessons on 9/11, its causes and context, were formally released this morning at Liberty Science Center in Jersey City.
    Written by a volunteer group called 4 Action Initiative — which is made of Families of September 11, Liberty Science Center and the New Jersey Commission on Holocaust Education — the collection of 58 lessons delves into themes such as the historical context of terrorism, human behavior, and remembrance and public memory.
    The classes are not mandated for use in New Jersey schools, but Acting State Education Commissioner Christopher Cerf, who was also present at the formal launch, said the state supports its use. "The program is so strong, I assume many, many schools will use it," Cerf said.
    The curriculum is available on the Department of Education website.
    The lesson guidelines were completed in time for the upcoming 10th anniversary of the terror attacks, but organizers said the hope is that the lessons will be used throughout the year to teach topics such as "the power of hurtful words" and "what is terrorism?"
    Dozens of New Jersey teachers helped write and pilot the lessons, and many attended the formal launch. Also present at the event was the co-founder of Families of September 11, MaryEllen Salamone, whose husband, John, was killed on 9/11; she and her three children, Alex, 15; Aidan, 14; and Anna, 12, spoke about the importance of the curriculum.
    "It shows teachers they can talk about it," said Aidan.

That was full article, for direct this is link.
    http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/201...leased_fo.html
  6. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

on a side note-how can they even consider cutting medicare or social security? they are not handouts, i have paid into them for almost 35 years!!!! just give me my f'ing money back and be done with it-i am pissed!
    Coming Soon: Smaller Raises for Seniors?
    Lawmakers are considering changes to how Social Security is adjusted for inflation.

"When inflation rises, retirees' social security checks keep pace with small increases. But if some lawmakers get their way, those raises may be a whole lot smaller in the future."

Whole story:
    http://finance.yahoo.com/retirement/...etire-planning
  7. Registered User

Coming Soon: Smaller Raises for Seniors?
    Lawmakers are considering changes to how Social Security is adjusted for inflation.

"When inflation rises, retirees' social security checks keep pace with small increases. But if some lawmakers get their way, those raises may be a whole lot smaller in the future."

Whole story:
    http://finance.yahoo.com/retirement/...etire-planning

how can they keep collecting ssn and medicre taxes from us when they have already said that if you are under 55 there won't be anything there for us?

just give me back every damn dime i have paid into it!!! i get sick in my stomach when i hear republicans talk like ssn and medicare are handouts-my ass. i am 52 and been paying into it since i was 15-and i will never see a dime of my money back...f'ing republicans should be ashamed.
  8. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

the simple fact that people with incomes under a million are buying into the republican bs of putting everything on the shoulders of the poor and average joe tells me everything i need to know. the 12 jurors of casey anthony look like einsteins compared to a guy working at walmart and voting republican.
    But thats not true at all. The guy working at walmart pays a negative % of his income in taxes with tax credits, etc. Granted this chart was from 1999, but 2008 had some of the lowest collected taxes ever.

http://www.allegromedia.com/sugi/taxes/#Head-1.htm

The bottom almost 50% of incomes pay nothing in federal taxes, and actually collect money via the earned income credit etc. "Putting everything on the backs of the average joe" is a joke, everything is on the back of the people who earn a decent living and up and the average joe has had a free ride for a long time.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

This is effective tax rates after everything

note that the lower 20% don't even pay half their % into social security, much less pay anything on top of that.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    But thats not true at all. The guy working at walmart pays a negative % of his income in taxes with tax credits, etc. Granted this chart was from 1999, but 2008 had some of the lowest collected taxes ever.

http://www.allegromedia.com/sugi/taxes/#Head-1.htm

The bottom almost 50% of incomes pay nothing in federal taxes, and actually collect money via the earned income credit etc. "Putting everything on the backs of the average joe" is a joke, everything is on the back of the people who earn a decent living and up and the average joe has had a free ride for a long time.

that's right wing propaganda...they pay 0% federal taxes, but take a look at how much ssn and medicare they are paying!!! plus state taxes here in indiana are a killer. then you have 7% sales tax.....geezus, no taxes my ass!!!
  11. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

that's right wing propaganda...they pay 0% federal taxes, but take a look at how much ssn and medicare they are paying!!! plus state taxes here in indiana are a killer. then you have 7% sales tax.....geezus, no taxes my ass!!!
    The "rich" people pay all those too, and its a lot more in net dollars. And my point above was there, the bottom 20% of earners don't even pay their whole SSN + medicare %. But they sure will be collecting and using it.

A person who makes 200k a year doesn't have any good reason to pay 100x more in taxes than a person making 20k a year. 10x more sure.
  12. Registered User

The "rich" people pay all those too, and its a lot more in net dollars. And my point above was there, the bottom 20% of earners don't even pay their whole SSN + medicare %. But they sure will be collecting and using it.

A person who makes 200k a year doesn't have any good reason to pay 100x more in taxes than a person making 20k a year. 10x more sure.
    ok, if you want to look at it that way-warren buffet said that he pays less percentage taxes than his secretary. just because the wealthy are taxed at a higher rate doesn't mean they are paying it....the wealthy have accountants who are paid good money to make sure the wealthy get every tax break and loop hole possible. if the wealthy actaully paid 20% EVERY DOLLAR THEY EARNED THAT WOULD PROBABLY BE 10X MORE THAN THEY ARE PAYING NOW!!!!!!!! get real eric, you know this is truth!!!!!
  13. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

ok, if you want to look at it that way-warren buffet said that he pays less percentage taxes than his secretary. just because the wealthy are taxed at a higher rate doesn't mean they are paying it....the wealthy have accountants who are paid good money to make sure the wealthy get every tax break and loop hole possible. if the wealthy actaully paid 20% EVERY DOLLAR THEY EARNED THAT WOULD PROBABLY BE 10X MORE THAN THEY ARE PAYING NOW!!!!!!!! get real eric, you know this is truth!!!!!
    Warren Buffet SAYS that, but he's wrong on the math. What you are talking is the leftist propaganda, the rich people avoid their taxes. I can tell you that in that inbetween area, accountants or not you can't avoid that much, and you still pay more than 0. (which is what the bottom 20% of earners pay). If you want fair, an even percentage of everyones dollars with no deductions would work, but that will raise the average joe's rate.
    This space for rent

14. Registered User

Warren Buffet SAYS that, but he's wrong on the math. What you are talking is the leftist propaganda, the rich people avoid their taxes. I can tell you that in that inbetween area, accountants or not you can't avoid that much, and you still pay more than 0. (which is what the bottom 20% of earners pay). If you want fair, an even percentage of everyones dollars with no deductions would work, but that will raise the average joe's rate.
    lol-that would raise everyones rate!!!! my problem is, if you work at walmart for 7.50-10 an hour, just how much more CAN you pay. it's disgusting to me that walmart is the countrys largest employer and 70% or more of the employees are well below the poverty level.
  15. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

lol-that would raise everyones rate!!!! my problem is, if you work at walmart for 7.50-10 an hour, just how much more CAN you pay. it's disgusting to me that walmart is the countrys largest employer and 70% or more of the employees are well below the poverty level.
    But "how much more can you pay" I have to think the answer is more than they currently do. If you bring your car to a repair shop, you shouldn't expect them to fix it for free because you don't make much. Same thing goes with federal taxes + services. Whats brought people to thinking the way you are now goes back to Roosevelt and the whole New Deal, the expectation that contrary to the Constitution that the federal government should provide services its not entitled to.

The reason so many people are below the poverty level is they don't have the skills or knowledge to do better. And that isn't the federal government's problem, its theirs and their parents. The bottom line is that the ability to make a liveable wage without education or significant skills continues to drop year over year. The other issue related to this is that people's expectation of what their lifestyle should be on that sort of wage has gotten ridiculous. In the 70s growing up with my father making that low end wage we grew some of our own vegetables, never had a car less than 15 or 20 years old, had 1 tv, no cable, etc. Now people expect to have an unskilled job but have flatscreen tvs, computers, ipads, cellphones, etc. Which just isn't going to happen and work out. If the same people spent the amount of time they spend watching sports on educating themselves, they could change their position. But they don't. And i'm not happy seeing even more of my pay taken away from me for that.
    This space for rent

16. Registered User

But "how much more can you pay" I have to think the answer is more than they currently do. If you bring your car to a repair shop, you shouldn't expect them to fix it for free because you don't make much. Same thing goes with federal taxes + services. Whats brought people to thinking the way you are now goes back to Roosevelt and the whole New Deal, the expectation that contrary to the Constitution that the federal government should provide services its not entitled to.

The reason so many people are below the poverty level is they don't have the skills or knowledge to do better. And that isn't the federal government's problem, its theirs and their parents. The bottom line is that the ability to make a liveable wage without education or significant skills continues to drop year over year. The other issue related to this is that people's expectation of what their lifestyle should be on that sort of wage has gotten ridiculous. In the 70s growing up with my father making that low end wage we grew some of our own vegetables, never had a car less than 15 or 20 years old, had 1 tv, no cable, etc. Now people expect to have an unskilled job but have flatscreen tvs, computers, ipads, cellphones, etc. Which just isn't going to happen and work out. If the same people spent the amount of time they spend watching sports on educating themselves, they could change their position. But they don't. And i'm not happy seeing even more of my pay taken away from me for that.
    no what brought me to my way of thinking was my time living in the philipines. the difference between the u.s now and the philipines then seems to be getting much less.

give the poor a decent living wage, then you can ask for something back.

you and i are blessed to live good lives...i just hate seeing this country become a 3rd world country in terms of how it's WORKING poor are treated.
  17. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

no what brought me to my way of thinking was my time living in the philipines. the difference between the u.s now and the philipines then seems to be getting much less.

give the poor a decent living wage, then you can ask for something back.

you and i are blessed to live good lives...i just hate seeing this country become a 3rd world country in terms of how it's WORKING poor are treated.
    But there is no "right" to a good paying job, or a right to housing, food, etc. People have come to believe there is, but its not there. If you look at it, the decline of the US as a society began when? Right when people started thinking there was a right to those. The poor can make a decent living wage if they make the effort to educate themselves. There are all sorts of free programs, libraries, grants, student loans, etc. The fact that they'd spend their money on malt liquor and an ESPN subscription instead isn't the government's fault.

See I don't think we are blessed to be leading a good life, I think we both consciously made choices and sacrifices that brought us to having a good life. I know plenty of people who came from nothing and managed to do so as well. But they actually worked for it, not expected someone to hand it to them. And even with talking about elementary + high school education, its not the government's place to be totally responsible for each child's education, parents need to do their share as well, and many fail to having given in to the mentality of "the government should do something about this"
  18. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

"the government should do something about this"
    And the more they get involved the more things get screwed up for everybody as a whole. The Social Security act's failure was inevitable, as will the new mandatory insurance aka health care system the government has set in place. They screwed up the education system too just to name a few.
  19. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

And the more they get involved the more things get screwed up for everybody as a whole. The Social Security act's failure was inevitable, as will the new mandatory insurance aka health care system the government has set in place. They screwed up the education system too just to name a few.
    As ronald reagan said, some of the most terrifying words in the english language are "I'm from the government, and I'm here to help".

For far too long our government has existed and grown by promising something for nothing, and the debt ceiling issue is finally help bringing that to the forefront (that its unsustainable)
    This space for rent

20. Registered User

But there is no "right" to a good paying job, or a right to housing, food, etc. People have come to believe there is, but its not there. If you look at it, the decline of the US as a society began when? Right when people started thinking there was a right to those. The poor can make a decent living wage if they make the effort to educate themselves. There are all sorts of free programs, libraries, grants, student loans, etc. The fact that they'd spend their money on malt liquor and an ESPN subscription instead isn't the government's fault.

See I don't think we are blessed to be leading a good life, I think we both consciously made choices and sacrifices that brought us to having a good life. I know plenty of people who came from nothing and managed to do so as well. But they actually worked for it, not expected someone to hand it to them. And even with talking about elementary + high school education, its not the government's place to be totally responsible for each child's education, parents need to do their share as well, and many fail to having given in to the mentality of "the government should do something about this"

well then, maybe the poor ought to change the laws-remember there are many more poor than there are wealthy,lol. after all this country seems to be all about majority rules.....isn't that why we vote?
  21. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

well then, maybe the poor ought to change the laws-remember there are many more poor than there are wealthy,lol. after all this country seems to be all about majority rules.....isn't that why we vote?
    Sure, but what law are they going to change? raise minimum wage to $20/hr? that will just cause big macs to go up to $12. pass a law changing tax brackets? Then the people who have money will just maneuver it to not be subject to US laws, and the economy will totally collapse. More jobs will be lost, more effort will go into automation. The easy solution is for people to try and make better of themselves by getting skills that are useful. But they won't, so screw em. I grew up on free school lunches, and Salvation Army clothes and I put my own effort in to be where I am.

Bill Gates says that to fill US demand 3/4 of IT staff will end up HAVING to be outsourced by 2010 since our colleges aren't graduating enough students in the field to fill the constant growth.....
    This space for rent

22. Registered User

Sure, but what law are they going to change? raise minimum wage to $20/hr? that will just cause big macs to go up to $12. pass a law changing tax brackets? Then the people who have money will just maneuver it to not be subject to US laws, and the economy will totally collapse. More jobs will be lost, more effort will go into automation. The easy solution is for people to try and make better of themselves by getting skills that are useful. But they won't, so screw em. I grew up on free school lunches, and Salvation Army clothes and I put my own effort in to be where I am.

Bill Gates says that to fill US demand 3/4 of IT staff will end up HAVING to be outsourced by 2010 since our colleges aren't graduating enough students in the field to fill the constant growth.....
    lol-the reason the economy is in such bad shape is because demand is down-the poor people have no money to buy anything.

what happened to ojt-why do you have to have a general diploma to do a specialized job? i know if you had a guy follow you around for a month he would be way ahead of a guy with a 4 year diploma!!!
  23. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

lol-the reason the economy is in such bad shape is because demand is down-the poor people have no money to buy anything.

what happened to ojt-why do you have to have a general diploma to do a specialized job? i know if you had a guy follow you around for a month he would be way ahead of a guy with a 4 year diploma!!!
    Its much more than just poor people not buying things, these crooks at the top dont care a damn about this country and are planning on bankrupting this country. They look at China is the premier role model of how the new world order should look like.

Bankrupting America is the goal as the few on top will gain more wealth and power. The power and money will be going to the IMF.

These people have no values and are all just oligarchy, to them we are all just serfs.

Just think, 2.3 trillion! Well, thats nothing to what else they really took.
  24. Registered User

Its much more than just poor people not buying things, these crooks at the top dont care a damn about this country and are planning on bankrupting this country. They look at China is the premier role model of how the new world order should look like.

Bankrupting America is the goal as the few on top will gain more wealth and power. The power and money will be going to the IMF.

These people have no values and are all just oligarchy, to them we are all just serfs.

Just think, 2.3 trillion! Well, thats nothing to what else they really took.

i think they have more problems in china than they are letting on.....even with the tight government control, i hear of rebellions spinging up in china. there is only so much people will take until they feel they have nothing to lose-it has been this way though out history.
  25. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

i think they have more problems in china than they are letting on.....even with the tight government control, i hear of rebellions spinging up in china. there is only so much people will take until they feel they have nothing to lose-it has been this way though out history.
    I know much about china, they have 80,000 wide spread protests and demonstrations annually. None of that really matters. Ive gone there, its a bit complicated Im not sure where to start, but the way things are set up there its nearly impossible for that government to collapse especially since they are learning out of the Western playbooks on how to dominate and control peoples minds through modern scientific propaganda and control tactics...

If you listened to Hu Jintao's speech a few weeks ago in celebration of 90 years of the Chinese Communist party he is stressing the government needs to get more scientific in order to stay in power. What this means is they will rule with science, they control people using western scientific methods with their own Chinese accents. I got to know Chinese people there within the cities, they are extremely supportive of the government and that government has successfully build a tight knot security in order to cement their power.
  26. Registered User

I know much about china, they have 80,000 wide spread protests and demonstrations annually. None of that really matters. Ive gone there, its a bit complicated Im not sure where to start, but the way things are set up there its nearly impossible for that government to collapse especially since they are learning out of the Western playbooks on how to dominate and control peoples minds through modern scientific propaganda and control tactics...

If you listened to Hu Jintao's speech a few weeks ago in celebration of 90 years of the Chinese Communist party he is stressing the government needs to get more scientific in order to stay in power. What this means is they will rule with science, they control people using western scientific methods with their own Chinese accents. I got to know Chinese people there within the cities, they are extremely supportive of the government and that government has successfully build a tight knot security in order to cement their power.

very interesting.....most people in this country aren't that supportive of the government!
  27. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

lol-the reason the economy is in such bad shape is because demand is down-the poor people have no money to buy anything. what happened to ojt-why do you have to have a general diploma to do a specialized job? i know if you had a guy follow you around for a month he would be way ahead of a guy with a 4 year diploma!!!
    BecauseA it really is longer than a few months for them to become productiveB without them having a basic understanding of terminology and ideas it would take even longerC without them having proved the can apply themselves and they aren't an idiot, its not worth it for a company to pay them plus tie up a higher end resource to give them ojtD the sorts of jobs that are reasonable to do ojt tend to be the sorts of jobs that are easily automated.
    This space for rent

28. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

very interesting.....most people in this country aren't that supportive of the government!
    Dont get me wrong, the tight knot they have built are about 300,000,000 at this point out of 1.4 billion.

There are many critics within the cities, but many of them are taken care of and either put in the Lao Gao prison system to make Americans toys w/ slave labor and later on organ harvested should someone need something at the appropriate cost.

Their education system, television, their promotion of capitalism (socialist country my ass, lol), materialism, mass promotion of themselves around the clock has many people very supportive of their government.

Over there however they control all the media and they try to block out any idea's. What Im trying to say is there is no Chinese Alex Jones over there.

There is so much more to it, I just need to write a book or something, Chinese politics and society is one of my spare time hobbies.

I will tell you, they are brutal over there and our media doesnt cover it anymore like they did in the 80's and 90's. Its all about economic friendship these days, everybody has just about sold out.
  29. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

You are right that the economy is at least partially the way it is because of lack of demand, but its lack of demand for high paid unskilled labor like union broom pushers.
    This space for rent

30. Registered User

BecauseA it really is longer than a few months for them to become productiveB without them having a basic understanding of terminology and ideas it would take even longerC without them having proved the can apply themselves and they aren't an idiot, its not worth it for a company to pay them plus tie up a higher end resource to give them ojtD the sorts of jobs that are reasonable to do ojt tend to be the sorts of jobs that are easily automated.
    i disagree...they could A-do aptitude screening. B-pay less to start than a college graduate. C-teach them exactly what they need to know in a classroom. D-pick only the ones who can do the job. E-train them in their actual duties.

you have to pay a college graduate more money just for having a degree-then you have to train them anyways...my way makes much more sense.

the military does it this way.
  31. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

9/11/01: "It was a Military Plane"

Jul 16, 2011 New Footage released via FOIA lawsuit against NIST and other forgotten footage poses damning questions.

32. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

i disagree...they could A-do aptitude screening. B-pay less to start than a college graduate. C-teach them exactly what they need to know in a classroom. D-pick only the ones who can do the job. E-train them in their actual duties.

you have to pay a college graduate more money just for having a degree-then you have to train them anyways...my way makes much more sense.

the military does it this way.
    The military does it that way because they can get away with paying dirt, and with charging you criminally if you try to leave. The ASVAB is a joke, if you can't pass all areas of that you probably have a hard time tying your shoes in the morning. Aptitude for more complex tasks is harder to judge and prove, so its higher risk for a company to create standardized tests for it. Hence why colleges are still important, they prove you at least can commit to something.

And part of it is that most of the military duties are things that are also relatively easily automated, and don't require a whole lot of creativity. Thats just not true in things like software design, chemistry, etc.
    This space for rent

33. Registered User

The military does it that way because they can get away with paying dirt, and with charging you criminally if you try to leave. The ASVAB is a joke, if you can't pass all areas of that you probably have a hard time tying your shoes in the morning. Aptitude for more complex tasks is harder to judge and prove, so its higher risk for a company to create standardized tests for it. Hence why colleges are still important, they prove you at least can commit to something.

And part of it is that most of the military duties are things that are also relatively easily automated, and don't require a whole lot of creativity. Thats just not true in things like software design, chemistry, etc.

geezus-you can't believe the creativity required to get a project done in a limited time frame while adhering to specfic guidelines. you office types have no idea what it takes to actually do something. nothing ever works as planned, lol.

as to the military....i would take my old crew in the navy over over all the brainiacs in the world-those guys knew how to get the job done.

blue collar all the way-without us everything would still be on the drawing boards, someone has to actually work to get things done!!!!!
  34. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

geezus-you can't believe the creativity required to get a project done in a limited time frame while adhering to specfic guidelines. you office types have no idea what it takes to actually do something. nothing ever works as planned, lol.

as to the military....i would take my old crew in the navy over over all the brainiacs in the world-those guys knew how to get the job done.

blue collar all the way-without us everything would still be on the drawing boards, someone has to actually work to get things done!!!!!
    Ha, if I had to get my projects done on a military timeframe and military budget, i'd be thrilled to death
    This space for rent

35. Registered User

Ha, if I had to get my projects done on a military timeframe and military budget, i'd be thrilled to death
    if you are on search and rescue detail and you have someone in the water in rough seas in pitch darkness you would be thrilled to death-i guarantee it, lol.
  36. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

if you are on search and rescue detail and you have someone in the water in rough seas in pitch darkness you would be thrilled to death-i guarantee it, lol.
    yeah, no doubt. Not saying i'd want to trade, but I don't get $800 hammers and toilet seats in my budget either
    This space for rent

37. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Please donate and help get this ad on the air for the 10th anniversary of 9/11, NOW is the time!!!

Donate here any amount, check, money order, paypal, credit card -------------->BuildingWhat? - Donate (via AE911Truth)

The ad

During the weeks leading up to and following the 10th Anniversary of 9/11, RememberBuilding7.org will mount its largest campaign to date. The goal will be to make most New Yorkers aware of the Remember Building 7 campaign through a heavy saturation of television, radio and print advertising.
    Only when a majority of the public is aware of Building 7 will there be enough public pressure to spur a new investigation.
    The 10th Anniversary is the best opportunity we will ever have to make a huge leap in raising awareness.
    Please donate generously, because there will not be a better opportunity.

Tax Deductible Donations
    Your tax-deductible contribution will be processed by "BuildingWhat?" cosponsor Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
    5% of your contribution will be donated to
    the WTC Rescuers Foundation and 5%
    will go to Architects & Engineers for 9/11
    Truth

38. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Ive spoken against the "see something, say something" in the past in this very thread. My argument has been that we are turning into a Stalinist/Hitler style snitch and tell paranoid police state society, and that its only the beginning of what is going to come. Now for the next step please read and watch posts below.

Homeland Security Gives MTA 10$ Million Dollars For Psyops Ad Campaign
    Americansansculottes.com

July 12, 2011

This latest ad-campaign is a brilliant attempt to strike fear into the hearts and minds of the American Public. One will see the genius behind the psychological operation in the videos bellow.
    These videos are meant to scare the public into turning on the neighbors and other fellow countrymen.
    Do we really need to be told to call 911 when seeing something that warrants the attention of law enforcement?
    The country is in dire straights when it comes to our debt. Should we really be pouring money down the drain to fund over the top ad-campaigns?

Department of Homeland Security Video Characterizes White Americans as Most Likely Terrorists

Big Sis fear campaign continues, but Americans are just as likely to be killed by peanut allergies than they are in terrorist attacks

Paul Joseph Watson
    Thursday, July 21, 2011

A new promotional video released by the Department of Homeland Security characterizes white middle class Americans as the most likely terrorists, as Big Sis continues its relentless drive to cement the myth that mad bombers are hiding around every corner, when in reality Americans are just as likely to be killed by lightning strikes or peanut allergies.

The video is part of Homeland Security’s $10 million dollar “See Something, Say Something” program that encourages Americans to report “suspicious activity,” which in every case throughout history has been a trait of oppressive, dictatorial regimes.
    In the course of the 10 minute clip, a myriad of different behaviors are characterized as terrorism, including opposing surveillance, using a video camera, talking to police officers, wearing hoodies, driving vans, writing on a piece of paper, and using a cell phone recording application.
    Despite encouraging viewers not to pay attention to a person’s race in determining whether or not they may be a terrorist, almost all of the scenarios in the clip proceed to portray white people as the most likely terrorists. Bizarrely, nearly every single one of the “patriotic” Americans who reports on their fellow citizen is either black, Asian or Arab. Imagine if the video had portrayed every terrorist as an Arab and every patriotic snoop as white, there’d be an outcry and rightly so, but this strange reversal must have been deliberate on the part of the DHS, but why? Is this merely political correctness taken to the extreme or is something deeper at work?
    Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that the DHS’ own internal documents list predominantly white conservative groups as the most likely terrorists, such as Ron Paul supporters, gun owners, gold bullion enthusiasts, and a myriad of other comparatively banal political interests that are largely the domain of white middle class Americans.
    This has little to do with the color of a person’s skin, and everything to do with the fact that white, middle class Americans are the biggest roadblock when it comes to Big Sis expanding its control over every facet of American society.
    It’s plain to see that very little of the budget for this video went towards paying for decent actors, but perhaps it’s fitting that the participants were about as believable as Santa and his elves, because the notion that terrorists are hovering around every underground parking lot waiting to blow up federal buildings is demonstrably false.

As Ohio University’s John Mueller has documented (http://www.cato.org/pubs/regulation/...n3/v27n3-5.pdf) the likelihood of actually being a victim of terrorism is infinitesimally small, and only highlights how such threats are hyperbolically exaggerated for political purposes.
    Figures collected by Mueller clearly show that Americans are just as likely to be killed by lightning strikes, accident-causing deer, or severe allergic reactions to peanuts.
    But the facts don’t matter for a federal agency whose primary function is to manufacture fear to keep Americans under control and submissive to the fact that their economic futures and their constitutional rights are being torn to shreds by their own government while it points to a contrived outside threat as a convenient distraction.
    “At its core, the video is filled with scenes of ordinary citizens spying on each other and alerting the authorities to their compatriots’ suspicious deeds,” writes Simon Black. In my favorite scene, a woman calls the police after snooping over the shoulder of a young man typing away on his smartphone.”
    Black notes that such videos are solely aimed at reinforcing ignorance, hate and fear for those who still live in darkness and are completely unaware of the real agenda behind Homeland Security’s “see something, say something” charade.
    But what is that agenda?
    No matter where you look, from East Germany, to Communist Russia, to Nazi Germany, historically governments who encourage their own citizens to report on each other do so not for any genuine safety concerns or presumed benefits to security, but in order to create an authoritarian police state that coerces the people into policing each other’s behavior and thoughts.
    As Robert Gellately of Florida State University has highlighted, Germans under Hitler denounced their neighbors and friends not because they genuinely believed them to be a security threat, but because they expected to selfishly benefit from doing so, both financially, socially and psychologically via a pavlovian need to be rewarded by their masters for their obedience.
    At the height of its influence around one in seven of the East German population was an informant for the Stasi. As in Nazi Germany, the creation of an informant system was wholly centered around identifying political dissidents and those with grievances against the state, and had little or nothing to do with genuine security concerns.
    This is the kind of society the Department of Homeland Security is, whether deliberately or inadvertently, recreating in 21st century America. It is about as far removed as you can possibly get from the vision the founders of the nation had in mind when they created the Bill of Rights and the Declaration of Independence.

This public service announcement will air in all Walmart stores equipped with checkout screens.

39. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Evidence Shows Norway Terror Attack a False Flag

Kurt Nimmo
    July 23, 2011

Note: Click underlined and bolded for sources

Prior to the events in Norway, the Department of Homeland Security released a propaganda video (my note: I posted this in my last post just a couple days ago) characterizing white middle class Americans as terrorists and members of white al-Qaeda, a term designed to conflate the image of the CIA-created Islamic terror group and “rightwing extremists” in America.
    The DHS video is part of the government’s “See Something, Say Something” mass hysteria campaign and follows its report leaked to the media in 2009 designating libertarians and Second Amendment advocates as terrorists and right-wing extremists.
    The alleged perpetrator in the Norway bombing and shooting is being described as a right-wing extremist who was a former member of a popular political party that regards itself to be a “libertarian people’s party” with an ideology based on classical liberalism.

Anders Behring Breivik was at one time a member of the Progress Party, according to news reports. He was a member from 2004 to 2006 and in its youth party from 1997-2006 through 2007.
    The Progress Party platform preamble identifies the organization as populist libertarian and its main declared goal as a reduction in taxes and government intervention. The CFR says the Progress Party and similar political parties in Sweden and Finland represent a European Tea Party movement on the rise. In the U.S., the Tea Party has opposed government bailouts to the banksters and has called for ending the Federal Reserve.
    The EU, the IMF and the international bankers are worried about growing populism in Europe. “Rising political populism around Europe, driven by public anger over the impact of the financial crisis, threatens to make solving the euro zone’s debt woes increasingly difficult,” Reuters reported in April.
    Millions of Europeans are opposed to raiding their treasuries to pay for debt contrived by the bankers and have turned in large numbers to political parties such as the True Finns.
    The True Finns’ main campaign plank is opposition to funding a bailout for Portugal. In April, the Finnish party emerged from relative obscurity and moved into the political limelight. Its sudden popularity took the European establishment by surprise.

The false flag attack in Norway arrives as populism grows in Germany, Europe’s reluctant paymaster for the contrived debt-based economic crisis.
    Establishment politicians in Germany have balked at a second bankster bailout. “We did it once, and we cannot do it a second time, we simply can’t,” said Jochen Sanio, head of the German financial market watchdog BaFin. Sanio said if the government raided the German treasury again the “taxpayers would come and hang all of us.”
    The EU and the European political establishment are beholden to the bankers and their “free market” – as in free to loot and plunder – neoliberal policies and have now pulled out all the stops in an effort to crush resistance to endless bailouts designed to crash local economies and destroy national sovereignty.
    It is no mistake the corporate media is comparing Anders Behring Breivik to Timothy McVeigh. Hours after the terrorist attack, Norway’s public broadcaster NRK cited Tore Bjørgo at the Police College in Oslo who said the attack resembled the bombing of the federal building in Oklahoma City. The 1995 attack blamed on Timothy McVeigh killed 168 people.
    Bjørgo mentioned The Turner Diaries, the “anti-government” novel written by William Luther Pierce, the former leader of the white nationalist organization National Alliance. The novel was introduced as evidence during the trial of Timothy McVeigh, the government agent patsy set-up to take the fall for the bombing.
    The Oklahoma City bombing was a false flag event used to roll out several draconian aspects of the police state in the 1990s. Following the attack, Congress passed at the behest of then president Clinton a number of national security proposals that built the foundation and established antecedents for the PATRIOT Act in response to the staged attacks of September 11, 2011.
    In addition to establishing a basis for so-called anti-terror legislation, the Oklahoma City bombing was used to demonize the patriot movement that formed in response to the brazen government attack on the Branch Davidians at Waco on April 19, 1993.
    False flag attacks followed by intense propaganda campaigns are one of several methods used by government to neutralize political opposition.

Breivik is obviously a patsy for a Gladio operation to destroy political opposition to the bankers. Operation Gladio was a “strategy of tension” devised by the elite that employed terrorism – assassination and bombings – to discredit political opponents in Europe. It was set-up by the CIA and staffed in part with former members of Mussolini’s secret police.
    In the days ahead, we can expect more false flag terror events. These will be used by the corporate media to portray opponents to the bankster scam as child killing terrorists. For the global elite, mass murder blamed on political opponents is a legitimate tool in the plan to take down national economies and install a one-world totalitarian government and banking system run in neofeudal fashion.
    Last edited by ax1; 07-23-2011 at 01:47 PM.
  40. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Alex Jones & Webster Tarpley: Norway Terror Attacks a False Flag Staged Event

Alex Jones and Webster Tarpley discuss (In video stream of show posted below) early indications that the attacks in Norway are part of a wider plot. More Than One Shooter on Island; Oslo Bomb Drill Just Concluded; Was It NATO's Revenge for Norway's Decision to Stop Bombing Libya?

Webster G. Tarpley
    July 24, 2011

The tragic terror attacks in Norway display a number of the telltale signs of a false flag provocation. It is reported that, although the world media are attempting to focus on Anders Behring Breivik as a lone assassin in the tradition of Lee Harvey Oswald, many eyewitnesses agree that a second shooter was active in the massacre at the Utøya summer youth camp outside of Oslo. It has also come to light that a special police unit had been conducting a drill or exercise in downtown Oslo which involved the detonation of bombs -- exactly what caused the bloodshed a few hundred meters away little more than 48 hours later. Further research reveals that United States intelligence agencies had been conducting a large-scale program of recruiting retired Norwegian police officers with the alleged purpose of conducting surveillance inside the country. This program, known as SIMAS Surveillance Detection Units, provided a perfect vehicle for the penetration and subversion of the Norwegian police by NATO.

Media paints Breivik as lone wolf, Lee Harvey Oswald type terrorist.

A motive for the attack is also present: as part of its attempt to mount an independent foreign policy, including the imminent diplomatic recognition of a Palestinian state as part of a general rapprochement with the Arab world, Norway was leading the smaller NATO states in dropping out of the imperialist aggressor coalition currently bombing Libya. Norway was scheduled to stop all bombing and other sorties against the Gaddafi forces as out of August 1 at the latest.

Finally, the CIA limited hangout operation known as Wikileaks has already furnished a prefabricated off-the-shelf case for incompetence and malfeasance against the current Norwegian government that is doing all these things -- in the form of a series of real or doctored dispatches which document the alleged negligence of this government in dealing with the terrorist threat, all in the view of US State Department officials.

VG of Oslo: "Several" Eyewitnesses Say there were Two Shooters on the Island

As noted, world press and media of the Anglo-American school have immediately battened onto Breivik as an archetypal lone assassin cast in the mold of Lee Harvey Oswald, Sirhan Sirhan, and so many others. The problem for the terror mythographs is that , in most of these cases, there is credible to overwhelming evidence that these figures could not have acted alone. Among more recent loan assassins, Breivik could be compared to Major Nidal Hasan of Fort Hood, Texas, whose shooting spree dates back to November 2009. Hasan is accused of having killed seven people. At the time, it was considered remarkable that Hasan had managed to kill so many armed soldiers on the military base. But early reports suggested that there were one or two other shooters in addition to Hasan. As usually happens, these extra shooters were soon expunged from the hegemonic media narrative.1

In the Norwegian case, the evidence that Breivik was not alone in claiming his fearful toll of victims is clear and convincing. Here are some excerpts from a report published by the Oslo newspaper VG:

"Several of the youths who were at the Utøya the shooting drama, told VG that they are convinced that there must have been more than one perpetrator. Marius Helander Røset believes the same thing: -- I am sure that there was shooting from two different places on the island at the same time, he said.

Witnesses: -- There were two people

Police believe Anders Behring Breivik (32) is the perpetrator who was dressed as a policeman , and have charged him for two terrorist attacks. Young people interviewed by VG describe an additional perpetrator -- who was not wearing a police uniform. The person was following them around was 180 centimeters tall, had thick dark hair and a Nordic appearance. He had a pistol in his right hand and a rifle on his back. -- I believe that there were two people who were shooting, says Alexander Stavdal (23)....

At the press conference Saturday morning opened the police said that there could have been several perpetrators and emphasized that there is an ongoing investigation."2

The presence of a second shooter is of course most inconvenient for the lone assassin theory, since it represents incontrovertible evidence of a criminal conspiracy, the very thing which the media coverage is usually anxious to avoid. In the Norwegian case, the reports of a second shooter seemed to be persistent enough 36 hours after the main event so as to hold out some hope that the entire official version can be brought down on this particular.

Part 1

Part 2
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 09:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 01:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 09:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50