Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 108 of 118 First ... 106107108109110 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    @AE14 is a great person to speak to about this kind of stuff.

    I have a fascination with history, but my actual knowledge isn't that great. From what I've read, Shadoofs would have been used to move the stones into place (as well as other devices for moving them around). That, plus time and a lot of slaves could make it possible.
    They couldn't have used slaves if it was for a king. The belief is that 4th dynasty king Khufu was going to use it as a tomb. He, like all Egyptian kings, were considered living gods...therefore slaves would not have been permitted to touch the stones. Based on the time frame povided by "Egyptologists", it couldn't have been completed as we are told. The one common thought out there is that the Egyptians did not quarry as much stone as thought, but did utilize a limestone concrete and molded the stones in the spot. That would make transport and time a non-issue.

    Interestingly, in 2016, there will be sonar testing done on all 3 Giza pyramids to check for anomalies. We know there are other chambers, now it needs to be proven outside of the "air shafts"


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    They couldn't have used slaves if it was for a king. The belief is that 4th dynasty king Khufu was going to use it as a tomb. He, like all Egyptian kings, were considered living gods...therefore slaves would not have been permitted to touch the stones. Based on the time frame povided by "Egyptologists", it couldn't have been completed as we are told. The one common thought out there is that the Egyptians did not quarry as much stone as thought, but did utilize a limestone concrete and molded the stones in the spot. That would make transport and time a non-issue.

    Interestingly, in 2016, there will be sonar testing done on all 3 Giza pyramids to check for anomalies. We know there are other chambers, now it needs to be proven outside of the "air shafts"
    is hawass going to be involved with that? I heard the 'new kids' are considering bring him back.
    •   
       


  3. I haven't heard. Their best best is to leave him out if they want real answers.

  4. Mj12 behind alot more than ufos
    Performax Labs Online Product Specialist
    Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I haven't heard. Their best best is to leave him out if they want real answers.
    he his very good at promoting tourism, he is the barnum and bailey of Egyptian antiquities.

  6. What about the pyramid in Antarctica?
    Anyone care to enlighten me as to wtf its doing there ?
    Performax Labs Online Product Specialist
    Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    What about the pyramid in Antarctica?
    Anyone care to enlighten me as to wtf its doing there ?
    there are pyramids everywhere. Interestingly, one theory is that Antartica=Atlantis prior to the last Ice Age and the polar shift. Based on the science, the poles were entirely different and Antartica would have been a much more livable climate.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    there are pyramids everywhere. Interestingly, one theory is that Antartica=Atlantis prior to the last Ice Age and the polar shift. Based on the science, the poles were entirely different and Antartica would have been a much more livable climate.
    Exactly before the earths continents became continents. Panagea or something like that.
    Performax Labs Online Product Specialist
    Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Exactly before the earths continents became continents. Panagea or something like that.
    Antartica doesnt just have pyramids,
    stone building roughly the size of Rome's ancient amphitheater.
    http://news.sciencemag.org/archaeolo...und-antarctica
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  10. take a look at the Piri Reis map....13th century and shows antartica accurately with no ice.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    take a look at the Piri Reis map....13th century and shows antartica accurately with no ice.
    This is fascinating stuff...

    Wonder how hard it would be to start digging into this sucker? Or use some high tech scans.

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    This is fascinating stuff...

    Wonder how hard it would be to start digging into this sucker? Or use some high tech scans.

    martini anyone?
  13. Performax Labs Online Product Specialist
    Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  14. with hawass out of the way, maybe they can really start to see what it's all about.

  15. tic toc...hope we find more out soon.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  16. what the hell is hawass lol ? @thebigt ? @ax1 bro awhile back before the scan I told u guys there was something in there . the tunnels have been sealed , the secrets lie inside the sphinx . they wont reveal what they found there its a bunch of phonecian and alien artifacts some with powers so strong they can kill you .
    Ive seen how this ends and iam not really excited to see these artifacts be misused or touched by human hands . the ark of the covenant was hidden in Egypt to protect humanity from the end of time !
    Performax Labs Online Product Specialist
    Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    what the hell is hawass lol ? @thebigt ? @ax1 bro awhile back before the scan I told u guys there was something in there . the tunnels have been sealed , the secrets lie inside the sphinx . they wont reveal what they found there its a bunch of phonecian and alien artifacts some with powers so strong they can kill you .
    Ive seen how this ends and iam not really excited to see these artifacts be misused or touched by human hands . the ark of the covenant was hidden in Egypt to protect humanity from the end of time !
    If there is something there that can benefit all of mankind, you can be sure we wont know about it.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    with hawass out of the way, maybe they can really start to see what it's all about.
    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    If there is something there that can benefit all of mankind, you can be sure we wont know about it.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Exodus
    iam not preaching the bible , but if you can understand where this fits into the entire conspiracy you will understand why they had to hide it !
    Performax Labs Online Product Specialist
    Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  19. Performax Labs Online Product Specialist
    Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  20. The US government is already lying like crazy about surveillance after the Paris attacks



    At a Center for Strategic & International Studies talk today, CIA director John Brennan renewed one of the government's favorite lies about spying: that mass surveillance has been successful in stopping a bunch of mysterious threats while it is simultaneously too ineffective to stop real attacks, because of privacy advocates and whistleblowers. Here's what Brennan said:

    In the past several years because of a number of unauthorized disclosures and a lot of hand wringing over the government's role in the effort to try to uncover these terrorists there have been some policy and legal and other actions taken that make our ability collectively, internationally, to find these terrorists much more challenging. I do hope that this is going to be a wake up call, particularly in areas of Europe where I think there has been a misrepresentation of what the intelligence and security service is doing...(Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlCk2RC_cyI)

    You're probably going to hear this lie furiously repeated in the coming weeks and months as security hawks in the US and Europe march toward another ground war in Asia, and renew their calls for a radically strengthened surveillance state. Glenn Greenwald at The Intercept has thoroughly documented the genesis of this lie, but here's the short version: the government can't have it both ways on security. It can't ask that companies and individuals strengthen their defenses against attacks while at the same time demanding companies like Apple and Google to sabotage their users by giving the government the means to break encryption.

    None of the NSA's capabilities have been diminished yet

    The truth is that we've only begun to reform a small part of the mass surveillance apparatus in the United States; only telephone spying has been limited so far, and the NSA still has a broad reach across most forms of electronic communications. As Marcy Wheeler pointed out earlier today in response to Brennan's remarks, the US hasn't even shut down any of the NSA's controversial programs yet! And other countries are stepping up electronic surveillance authority, so it's not clear what Brennan is talking about when he says that "policy and legal actions" have made surveillance of terrorists more challenging. Is he talking about the sweeping law France passed in July that dramatically expanded the country's surveillance powers?

    The US government has not provided a credible story about the effectiveness of mass surveillance. As Greenwald notes, officials have been clamoring about the threat of encryption for more than 20 years, so the idea that terrorists aren't already aware of surveillance countermeasures is preposterous.We've also known since the 9/11 Commission submitted its report that the government's inability to foil the largest and most sophisticated terrorist attack in history was based on its failure to share and analyze information, not because it was unable to scoop up everything that happens on the internet in real-time.

    Terrorism's greatest threat is its ability to provoke us into harming ourselves through fear and haste. Don't fall for lazy horror stories from people who want to destroy privacy on the internet for everyone.

    Original Article: The US government is already lying like crazy about surveillance after the Paris attacks | The Verge
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  21. an estimated 3 million Syrians have fled since civil war started in 2011....the experts claim air strikes are not enough to remove isis, and that ground troops are needed...


    why in the hell don't we train and arm the refugees and let them take their country back? if someone ran me out of my own country I would love to have the chance to fight to take it back, I am sure that out of 3 million at least 10% would be willing to do so...that would be an army of 300,000!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    an estimated 3 million Syrians have fled since civil war started in 2011....the experts claim air strikes are not enough to remove isis, and that ground troops are needed...


    why in the hell don't we train and arm the refugees and let them take their country back? if someone ran me out of my own country I would love to have the chance to fight to take it back, I am sure that out of 3 million at least 10% would be willing to do so...that would be an army of 300,000!!!
    Because if we arm the refugees we would have armed both sides defeating the purpose.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Because if we arm the refugees we would have armed both sides defeating the purpose.
    In other words, this all would have been avoided in the first place if it wasnt for bad Obama, Bush, etc....illegal foreign interventionist regime change policies.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Because if we arm the refugees we would have armed both sides defeating the purpose.
    but obviously Obama has a plan to vet the refugees, otherwise he wouldn't be planning to bring 10,000 of them to our country....


    yes, I know, I am playing a game and being sarcastic....it's a dirty job, but someone needs to do it, lol

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    but obviously Obama has a plan to vet the refugees, otherwise he wouldn't be planning to bring 10,000 of them to our country....


    yes, I know, I am playing a game and being sarcastic....it's a dirty job, but someone needs to do it, lol
    Its probably will be much higher than that, just a couple of months ago Obama was saying he wants 100,000 refugees a year. I can personally guess that it will dramatically increase over 10k thats being thrown around.

    Remember, WE are paying for them once they get here, SS, free health care, dwelling, education, etc......we are 20 trillion broke, but sure we will figure out how to make that 30 trillion. We will keep spending trillions on wars too so we keep the cycle going.

    You should look into islamic ghettos in europe. We will have places just like that here where white americans are forbidden to go, not even firemen.
    http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/23...im-no-go-zones
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  26. CNN IS MAKING ME WANNA BUILD A BUNKER IN MY BACK YARD WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE. NOTICE RUSSIA AND FRANCE GETTING SMACKED AROUND BY ISIS . WELL ACCORDING TO PRESS RELEASES WE'VE BEEN THREATENED TOO. MY KID'S LITERALLY BEGGED ME TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL CUZ IT MADE THEM SCARED . WW3 IS UPON US.
    Performax Labs Online Product Specialist
    Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com
  27. Performax Labs Online Product Specialist
    Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    CNN IS MAKING ME WANNA BUILD A BUNKER IN MY BACK YARD WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE. NOTICE RUSSIA AND FRANCE GETTING SMACKED AROUND BY ISIS . WELL ACCORDING TO PRESS RELEASES WE'VE BEEN THREATENED TOO. MY KID'S LITERALLY BEGGED ME TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL CUZ IT MADE THEM SCARED . WW3 IS UPON US.
    Thats what they want, they want FEAR and they want people to just BEG for war. Its called psychops, its run by the CIA in the media and is law.

    You still have a better chance to get killed by a cop (not a cop hater here) than a terrorist, or having a cork from a wine bottle popping off and killing you than dying from terrorism.

    CNN should do the same thing on car safety, people would just stop driving its like a trillion times more dangerous than terrorism.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Thats what they want, they want FEAR and they want people to just BEG for war. Its called psychops, its run by the CIA in the media and is law.

    You still have a better chance to get killed by a cop (not a cop hater here) than a terrorist, or having a cork from a wine bottle popping off and killing you than dying from terrorism.

    CNN should do the same thing on car safety, people would just stop driving its like a trillion times more dangerous than terrorism.
    Then the pres says . We dont have a strategy. ... hmmmm really . Lets hope they don't have nukes or equivalent.
    Performax Labs Online Product Specialist
    Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Then the pres says . We dont have a strategy. ... hmmmm really . Lets hope they don't have nukes or equivalent.
    Former Obama head of Military then Obama head of CIA General Patrues came out a couple months ago and wanted to arm Al-queda, the very group we fought for over a decade for being the most gruesome evil terrorist group in history who supposedly to us out on 9-11.

    You know what they say? "just the moderate ones" over and over again, lol how to people fall for this crap?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 11:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 03:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 11:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 01:46 PM
Log in
Log in