Increasing natural test
- 07-18-2004, 11:34 AM
- 07-18-2004, 01:34 PM
I'm interested in this also, as I'm almost 35. Anti-E's like 6-OXO and nolva can raise your levels, but I don't don't like the sides (acne, dry joints, mood swings). I think it's more about optimizing your endo levels - making sure you aren't doing anything to hurt what you do have. Good multi-vit., zinc, healty fats, limiting cardio, getting enough sleep, etc. I've tried long jack and avena sativa, and they both helped me sexually, but that doesn't mean there was an increase in test. Here are a couple of threads:
Originally Posted by Manwhore
- 07-18-2004, 04:00 PM
Getting enough sleep is damned important - its held me back for a while because of work/personal issues. Throwing back alot of protein won't help if sleep is subpar.
I saw the Seal training documentary and one instructor mentioned that the recruits typically have castration levels of test after hard training/sleep deprivation.
07-18-2004, 06:21 PM
I've heard some descent reviews of Unleashed from Protein factory. But, can't say for sure...
I always use ZMA when cash permits, and it seems to help, at least with sleep...
Similar Forum Threads
- By sportf190 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2008, 10:06 AM
- By chainsaw in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 05-26-2006, 07:25 PM
- By Kerruptt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 12-06-2004, 06:45 PM
- By SUPAJAwS1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 04-29-2003, 10:21 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2003, 08:57 PM