JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Per Reuters
Al Qaeda leader Bin Laden dead

May 1 (Reuters) - Al Qaeda's elusive leader Osama bin Laden is dead and his body has been recovered by U.S. authorities, CNN reported on Sunday night. U.S. President Barack Obama was to make the announcement shortly.
All the major news networks are saying the same thing, looks to be legit

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
They did a DNA test last week and waited to confirm it today. We got his ass, right when im enlisting to.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Obama just declared him dead.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Intense read on Fox news!! So glad we finally got that ****er!! The funny part is that they dumped his body in the ocean!!! :lol:

dfizzle

Awards
They claim hes dead. I wanna see the body. I hear he was dumped at sea! Y? That makes no sense. That better all be taped!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm confused...

Speech last night said that they killed him "today", meaning yesterday. Yet conflicting reports say that it was last week - backed up by "DNA testing" done last week. So... which was it?

Any why the body dump at sea? I could see not bringing him here for fear of retribution or some peoples coming to collect the remains by force, but why not take it to an undisclosed location, snap a few pics, post a few goofy vids on youtube, and then incinerate him?

Just kinda fuzzy. Glad he's dead but skeptical the more I think about it. I'm just a paranoid individual - I don't really trust anyone. ;)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm confused...

Speech last night said that they killed him "today", meaning yesterday. Yet conflicting reports say that it was last week - backed up by "DNA testing" done last week. So... which was it?

Any why the body dump at sea? I could see not bringing him here for fear of retribution or some peoples coming to collect the remains by force, but why not take it to an undisclosed location, snap a few pics, post a few goofy vids on youtube, and then incinerate him?

Just kinda fuzzy. Glad he's dead but skeptical the more I think about it. I'm just a paranoid individual - I don't really trust anyone. ;)
I kinda feel the same way. A couple of conflicting reports and then dump the body? I am trying to trust (why? no idea) but it is made more and more difficult

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
:privateeye: "It stinks, It stinks I tells ya, stinks like last weeks garbage."

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Intense read on Fox news!! So glad we finally got that ****er!! The funny part is that they dumped his body in the ocean!!! :lol:
Because they never watched Transformers!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I kinda feel the same way. A couple of conflicting reports and then dump the body? I am trying to trust (why? no idea) but it is made more and more difficult
And THIS is why I don't watch the news. The only reason I new anything about it was because I was sitting in the living room last night, River Monsters had just ended on Animal Planet, and I happened to look down at my phone. I looked at my FB widget and the feed was from FitnFirm saying that Osama was dead. Turned the local news on after that and watched for about 45 minutes. FB = better news source than news sources. :cheers:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im convinced he died back in 2002-2004 from natural causes. (see video below for 1 example reason)

When I find out this morning they dumped the body in the sea that really confirmed to me that they staged the announcement last night and they have been keeping Bin Laden's death a secret from us all these years.

The released photo looks Photoshopped based off an old pic already released to the public..

9 11 Bin Laden At Rawalpindi Hospital September 10th 1 28 2002 CBS

Here is a very interesting video that Im just going to throw out there but not get into it
Good Morning America learns that Bin Laden is CIA

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
like its even mattered the last 10 years whether he was alive or dead. He's like most leaders, a figurehead rather than an effective part.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
like its even mattered the last 10 years whether he was alive or dead. He's like most leaders, a figurehead rather than an effective part.
I agree....even if true and he died last night, what does it really change? Everything is still the same.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BUT... Gas prices dropped 2% after the announcement!!!!

Oh, wait, they didn't. They may have dropped per barrel, but NOT at the pump. 10 bucks says they go up again by Wednesday.

Dear Mr. President,

Please do something that matters.

-America

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BUT... Gas prices dropped 2% after the announcement!!!!

Oh, wait, they didn't. They may have dropped per barrel, but NOT at the pump. 10 bucks says they go up again by Wednesday.

Dear Mr. President,

Please do something that matters.

-America
After his birther speech the other day he said its time to end silliness so he can do things that are important to the american people...so he immediately rushed to a plane and flew to film Oprah right after the speech (no joke). Perhaps Oprah has a plan to drop gas prices by .02 cents a gallon and have it affordable again, oh thats right killing Osama wil Oprah's idea!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After his birther speech the other day he said its time to end silliness so he can do things that are important to the american people...so he immediately rushed to a plane and flew to film Oprah right after the speech (no joke). Perhaps Oprah has a plan to drop gas prices by .02 cents a gallon and have it affordable again, oh thats right killing Osama wil Oprah's idea!
You just gave me a headache. And I'm not 100%, but I think i just vomited a little.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Supposedly the reason for dumping the body at sea is so there will be no memorial what-so-ever for this rat bastard. Grave, headstone ect.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supposedly the reason for dumping the body at sea is so there will be no memorial what-so-ever for this rat bastard. Grave, headstone ect.
Muslim tradition - immediate burial, I think. Also, agreed on the no grave thing. They can worship the ocean for all I care. But, like I said earlier, they don't care. He's long since out of power and influence.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Muslim tradition - immediate burial, I think. Also, agreed on the no grave thing. They can worship the ocean for all I care. But, like I said earlier, they don't care. He's long since out of power and influence.
Biggest thing, he died for their cause. He's a hero to them.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You just gave me a headache. And I'm not 100%, but I think i just vomited a little.
I accomplished my goal :) !!

They threw him in the water to cover up the lie. As we can see in the released photo it was an old stock photo Photoshopped. There is no evidence they really killed him last night.

Also, another point, I also find it disturbing that it seems that the president of the USA has the authority to approve of assassinations. Im not against the death penalty, but what made this country special was due process in the court of law.

joedf

Awards
Im convinced he died back in 2002-2004 from natural causes. (see video below for 1 example reason)

When I find out this morning they dumped the body in the sea that really confirmed to me that they staged the announcement last night and they have been keeping Bin Laden's death a secret from us all these years.

The released photo looks Photoshopped based off an old pic already released to the public..

Here is a very interesting video that Im just going to throw out there but not get into it

Yeah, I didn't wanna get drawn into a long debate over this either, but the man has been believed to been dead for years.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys do realize that the source for the water burial story for all the major news networks is an "anonymous" source and not a white house press release. Considering the track record of our news organizations and there lack of verifying if a story is true before releasing it, I won't be shocked if this is all just a rumor. This is not to say the story is in fact a rumor for sure but just questioning it, it can be true and it can also just be a flimsy rumor that the news networks are just jumping on in order to fill time and get ratings.

Just a thought :dunno:

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established

They threw him in the water to cover up the lie. As we can see in the released photo it was an old stock photo Photoshopped. There is no evidence they really killed him last night.

Also, another point, I also find it disturbing that it seems that the president of the USA has the authority to approve of assassinations. Im not against the death penalty, but what made this country special was due process in the court of law.
I think this was to take focus off of the photoshopped birth certificate that obama is trying to sell us.

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
Trust me guys, he hasn't been dead for years. All those times I spent in Afghanistan wasn't for chasing after a ghost.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Trust me guys, he hasn't been dead for years. All those times I spent in Afghanistan wasn't for chasing after a ghost.
Your service is GREATLY appreciated. :usa:

Thank you, brother.

USAF vet.

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards

To cover up a lie? Are you fcking retarded? And what, you think he doesn't have an AK-47 by his side at all times? He was killed by a elite joint task group and it wasn't an assassination. We came in, by we I mean US forces, exchanged fire and killed his ass.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
That bastard's been living in Pakistan since 2005 at least, and Pakistan didn't know...! A giant compound with barbed wire, ginormous walls, and burning their trash! And, their not even celebrating his death, so that shows they respect him there! Something smells fishy (and it's not just Osama :D) Islamabad told us to stop drone attacks and remove our CIA operatives on April 12th (around 2 weeks before we were said to have killed Osama) http://www.presstv.ir/usdetail/174477.html. This was also reported on Fox News, but this source was more convenient. Seems like they knew we were getting close, and I think we should probably "talk" to them about this theory!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

airram479

Awards
  • Established
History is a version of past events that people have decided to agree upon.

Napoleon Bonaparte

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established

The only thing you are right about is the pic being faked. There hasn't been an official photo released so you got that part wrong. Thanks for the humor though.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To cover up a lie? Are you fcking retarded? And what, you think he doesn't have an AK-47 by his side at all times? He was killed by a elite joint task group and it wasn't an assassination. We came in, by we I mean US forces, exchanged fire and killed his ass.

Im far from retarded, I have to question the evidence here to close the case. I would like to see evidence that he was killed last night, I dont see anything that makes me believe that it was true as of yet and Im waiting. Until then my skepticism will continue and I still believe he died years ago. Perhaps you can provide me some evidence?

Anyways, thanks for serving the country I always think for the safety of our services.

Last edited:
tommygunzz

tommygunzz

Awards
I love the fact that Obama cut into Trump's Celebrity Apprentice to announce this.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the fact that Obama cut into Trump's Celebrity Apprentice to announce this.
ROFLMAO!! I didn't even realize it. (Don't watch NBC much.) Nice...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My friends mother was really upset about that when I spoke to her this morning.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm confused...

Im pretty sure it was last week. Im guessing the US needed DNA testing to confirm that it was really him and not a look alike.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Seal Team Six FTMFW!

We'll release photos soon enough.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!