ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait...wait...wait....

Say whaaaaaa???
That one is a couple of years old. They claimed that was actually the birth certificate, and they called everybody conspiracy theorists for questioning it and wanting a real birth certificate.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That one is a couple of years old. They claimed that was actually the birth certificate, and they called everybody conspiracy theorists for questioning it and wanting a real birth certificate.
My joke failed.

Taking ball.

Going home.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My joke failed.

Taking ball.

Going home.
Oh....lol......They didnt follow the instruction on the bottom of the page I see. Just a little slow this morning, where is my SlimXtreme?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh....lol......They didnt follow the instruction on the bottom of the page I see.
LOL look closer. You may not get the joke, but you'll see it.

SX2... coming soon. ;)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL look closer. You may not get the joke, but you'll see it.

SX2... coming soon. ;)
Your joke was not lost in the time warp! You have made my Foldgers cup of coffee that much better!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its kind of funny, who really cares anymore? its worth maybe making clearer rules for the future forcing public disclosure of birth certificate, but other than that who really would want him thrown out to have crazy ass joe biden as president?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D

Imma dork.
haha...I didnt have my contacts on. I expanded it I still dont get it.

Everything on that document is 100% accurate.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its kind of funny, who really cares anymore? its worth maybe making clearer rules for the future forcing public disclosure of birth certificate, but other than that who really would want him thrown out to have crazy ass joe biden as president?
We have more important things to worry about, correct such as the Royal Wedding coming up. Nothing like watching German Dictators getting married on foreign land on national television.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't you need your BC to get into Canada these days? One would assume that somewhere in the hiring process for President, they might want to check your credentials or something.

Oh, wait, no... that's how we got here. And that's how we've gotten here since, I dunno... Reagan? Maybe Taft? Roosevelt?

haha...I didnt have my contacts on. I expanded it I still dont get it.

Everything on that document is 100% accurate.
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Dr.+Who