Mederma-

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used this for their stretchmarks? I recommended it to NDN Diablo a while back and he's been using it for 2 months and said that all the redness left the stretchmarks. Has this stuff helped anyone to actually heal some of the smaller not so deep ones? Unlike a lot of bros i see in thew gym who have 1 or 2 really long stretchmarks, i have like a bunch of really short not so deep ones along my shoulder and top of my bicep. Just wanted to know if someone actually got rid of these fully?

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Jonblaze639
Has anyone used this for their stretchmarks? I recommended it to NDN Diablo a while back and he's been using it for 2 months and said that all the redness left the stretchmarks. Has this stuff helped anyone to actually heal some of the smaller not so deep ones? Unlike a lot of bros i see in thew gym who have 1 or 2 really long stretchmarks, i have like a bunch of really short not so deep ones along my shoulder and top of my bicep. Just wanted to know if someone actually got rid of these fully?

All the redness in my stretch marks usually goes away within 2 or 3 months on its own.  There is still a mark, but just not all red like when you originally get it. 

WYD

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
meh, prolly about the best you can do is stick E oil on it whenever you can, I have new ones in the same place Blaze and they're starting to fade. They tan up pretty well anyway once the redness goes away... oh, tis hard to be so large :D

txwakeskater

Awards
hahahaha :p What a stretch mark? Rakey doesnt have them...;)

Oh yea i heard E works great :D

ShadowJack

Board Supporter
Awards
Has anyone used this for their stretchmarks?
Savage has used it. I remember his initial comments when first using it were quite positive. That was probably 2-3 weeks ago, so I would say he has a better feel now for what it has done for him. You might want to PM or e-mail him on it.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, haven't used it on my stretch marks yet, because there are scars that have priority over them. It has worked very well on my scars, though, and I will eventually get around to using it on my stretch marks, too.

Well, I say that I'll use it on my stretch marks, but that really depends. The color is what really bothers me (dark purple), but if that fades away, it may not bother me enough to use the Mederma on it. We'll see.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if i had 1-2 big ones i would not care.....but i have like 439873 little ones all over, and those piss me off cause they're so fucken ugly. Embaressed to take off my shirt in front of girls. I'm not while like a lot of you so it's a lot more visible even after they fade.

institutional

Awards
jblaze, whats up bro? long time no see. welcome back

Workman

Banned
Awards
Try the Mederma- Just pay for it with a credit card. It is guranteed to work or your money back.