Fast Five

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Girlfriend and I just got back from the pre-screening for Fast Five and all I have to say is that it was by far better than the last one and for sure the best of the series. It had a much better story and the action reminded me of Bad Boys.

Pretty sure The Rock is back on roids tho! hahaha

Pezz

Awards
I've been thinking about seeing this movie. Good to hear.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh boy, theres no way i'm seeing this movie, paul walker and vin diesel are some of the worst actors ever.....but then you put the rock on top of it and it's an all star crew of the worst line up of actors in a single movie ever

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm actually looking forward to seeing this.

I loved watching The Rock in Faster. It's nice to see him getting back to the type of movies he should have been doing all along (though his appearance in The Other Guys was pretty amusing, too :laugh: ).

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
looking forward to seeing it too. not looking for quality acting, just entertainment.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
looking forward to seeing it too. not looking for quality acting, just entertainment.
And you will not be disappointed, it was action packed, funny, crazy and cool.

If you want to see acting, go to the theater, if you want to have a little fun watching a pretty good action movie with some cool stunts, go see FF.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
It was much better than I expected and had was pure entertainment. Even when I see the preposterous and my brain was saying "that couldn't happen" I was quickly drawn back to the fun.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was much better than I expected and had was pure entertainment. Even when I see the preposterous and my brain was saying "that couldn't happen" I was quickly drawn back to the fun.
Yeah, I couldn't get over the vault pulling though. I just kept thinking, no way.

crazym

Awards
Its an amusing watch not an intelligent one but who ever expected it to be that. It has its typically ridiculous moments but it was worth the price of a ticket. This one precedes tokyo drift, strange.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Yeah fast and furious 4 was before Tokyo Drift too

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Its 1,5,2,4,3 but they screwed up the story line with #5 so none of it makes sense kinda like a while diff movie

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
No its 1,2,4,5,3

5 can't come before 2 because Paul walker was still a cop in 2 which wouldn't happen if he was wanted by the FBI. As well as Vincent diesel refers to how he heard about Paul walkers experience with tyrese in 5 which is referring to 2 (which is where tyrese and Ludwig were introduced)

Also 5 can't before 4 because half of vins motivation in this movie is about Michelle Rodriguez's death and that happens in 4

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
oh boy, theres no way i'm seeing this movie, paul walker and vin diesel are some of the worst actors ever.....but then you put the rock on top of it and it's an all star crew of the worst line up of actors in a single movie ever
I second this. I didnt know they made 4 more! Im glad some enjoyed but I wont be spending money on it.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
No its 1,2,4,5,3

5 can't come before 2 because Paul walker was still a cop in 2 which wouldn't happen if he was wanted by the FBI. As well as Vincent diesel refers to how he heard about Paul walkers experience with tyrese in 5 which is referring to 2 (which is where tyrese and Ludwig were introduced)

Also 5 can't before 4 because half of vins motivation in this movie is about Michelle Rodriguez's death and that happens in 4
But 5 IS before 2 cuz in 2 luda had a garage and in 5 is wherehe aquired the money fir garage. See the timeline is extremely F up nothing makes sense no way to.piece it in order

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
1 4 5 2 3

nerdalert

Awards
I gotta go see this..I love the other ones, but I am a car guy at heart.