I Am MUTANT!

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK, here's the deal. I have been entered in this Mutant Nation contest for three months now! The first month I got crushed, I feel I was cheated. Last month they announced that the company sponsored athletes would represent 50% of the total vote. I was way ahead in votes but they gave the guy closest to me their 50% so I lost again!
I am pushing this very hard this month and I would like to ask all my fellow AM forum friends to help me. If you would kindly check the box under the sexy pic marked bowskie69 I will be forever in your debt! I thank you all in advance. Wish me luck!!
Mutant | Vote for the next Mutant of the Month

the contest ends on Monday April 25th@12:00 PM (PST)! Thank all of you for your support and may you all have a Happy Easter Sunday.

....and a Happy Passover to the Jewish community out there as well!

:notworthy:​

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gotcha buddy. Just voted. Howw the heck can you lose when you have 96% of the votes....Holy crap!!!

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I gotcha buddy. Just voted. Howw the heck can you lose when you have 96% of the votes....Holy crap!!!
Oh, I could be had like I was the passed few months. I've had the competition com up with thousands of votes over-night! Whether they're legit votes or not IDK. I'm refusing to give up on this one, I'm absolutely fighting to the very last minute!
Thanks fellas! Everyone enjoying the holiday?

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
I hit it.

Good luck. What do you win?

Oh ****. I guess I was to late.

Did you win?

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
voted !! :)

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would like to send a HUGE thank you to all my supporters and new found friends! The contest is over and I have been contacted by the IT Techs. from Mutant Nation. They have not yet notified me as to if I am the winner or not, the announcement will be made publicly on their FB page. I'm told the announcement will be up either tomorrow or Thursday. Thanks again folks, and if there is anything I can do for you please don't hesitate to ask-I'm only a PM away! :)

So, anyone in here plan on entering for next moth's competition?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know the contest is over, but I don't see your pic there anymore...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats Bro!