Policy re: seized/undelivered orders

Nelson

I ordered some T1-PRO & T-4 on January 17th.
I contacted customer service & it should have arrived here January 31st.
It`s 9 p.m. February 4th in Japan now & it still hasn`t arrived.
I`m concerned about my order.
What`s the deal if it doesn`t arrive?

ChaseRoy

Awards
have you tried tracking it by the package number?

Nelson

No tracking number

It was sent USPS & there`s no tracking number.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Nelson
I ordered some T1-PRO & T-4 on January 17th.
I contacted customer service & it should have arrived here January 31st.
It`s 9 p.m. February 4th in Japan now & it still hasn`t arrived.
I`m concerned about my order.
What`s the deal if it doesn`t arrive?
There are currently your order and one other international that has not arrived.  Up until this point we have delivered successfully to 9 countries...admittingly some faster than others. 

The policy is as such:

• If your order does not arrive by this Friday I will reship the order and this time include a tracking number (I will eat the order cost and roughly $40 shipping).  This goes for the other order that has not been received as well.
  • International orders are no longer going to be accepted.  I apologize to all the international members but this is a measure we have to implement since the number of unsatisfied bros is about 1 in 4.
Chemo

Nelson

Good news & Bad news

I appreciate you reshipping the order and the cost of shipping if it doesn`t arrive by Friday.
That`s a sign that this place is genuine about customer service.
It`s disappointing that you will no longer take international orders.
But I guess it`s more trouble than what it`s worth.
Thanks for keeping me informed.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Re: Good news & Bad news

Originally posted by Nelson
I appreciate you reshipping the order and the cost of shipping if it doesn`t arrive by Friday.
That`s a sign that this place is genuine about customer service.
It`s disappointing that you will no longer take international orders.
But I guess it`s more trouble than what it`s worth.
Thanks for keeping me informed.
FYI -

Let's say I make $5 profit from each bottle of T-1 (including ALL costs from manufacture such as raw materials, subcontracted labeling, shipping / materials, liability, etc.) then if we have to eat one $150 international order we have effectively lost 3 weeks worth of profit.  This forum needs that $150 monthly to stay alive so as a matter of continueing the forum international orders have to be discontinued.

Thank you for understanding...

Chemo

Andy2k

Awards
Re: Re: Policy re: seized/undelivered orders

• International orders are no longer going to be accepted.  I apologize to all the international members but this is a measure we have to implement since the number of unsatisfied bros is about 1 in 4.
Chemo
:( :( :( I guess I won't be passing my extra bottle of T1-Pro onto anyone else. Good job I received some powders as well.

Is it any country in particular that is giving problems BDC?

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: Policy re: seized/undelivered orders

[*]International orders are no longer going to be accepted.  I apologize to all the international members but this is a measure we have to implement since the number of unsatisfied bros is about 1 in 4.
[/list]
Figures, just intime for me to decide I want to give PHs a try and now I can't get them. I hate my Gov sometimes. :saw: