problems with store??

steppinRazor

Awards
i was set out to buy some test boosters from the AM store but everytime i click the product a the window comes up with a light blue background with plain text describing the products, almost all pictures come up as red X's..cant find a signle button on there to place an order.. and if i click on "customer testimonial or product reviews it just redirects me to the main forum page.. wtf?? i was thinking maybe it was my lap top so i pulled it up on my droid.. same problem

anyone else??? i missed out on a damn good sale for finaflex test pro. this ****s frustrating the hell outta me

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just tried it via the store link at the top of the page. Didn't work. Go to www.nutraplanet.com and it will.

:cheers:

steppinRazor

Awards
reps brotha..cant believe it was that simple.
pissed i missed out on that test pro..was like 8 bucks

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmmm... mmmaybe get ahold of one of the NutraPlanet reps and they can do something for ya? Just a thought... ;)

steppinRazor

Awards
:scratchchin: not a bad idea

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
give CS a call, and they might be able to work something for you

steppinRazor

Awards
no actually it was finaflex test pro i think(not the PES product).. i ended up looking at reviews and apparently it sucks ass anyways..

funny you should mention testopro - i did actually get some of that with a bottle of erase for 50 bucks