Worst Spotter in The World?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I were the squatter, I would have racked the weight, turned around and slapped him as soon as he started dancing. On the other hand as the guy with the bar on my back I would deserve a slap for attempting a weight which is obviously too heavy for what I can handle.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Yea he unracked the bar all wobbly and i knew it was ending in disaster! Slap the spotter and the kid with the camera for posting it on youtube for everyone to see! Wait no not the camera guy because then we wouldnt have got our kicks outta it! Great find bdcc!

daave

Awards
god.. was i that ghey in high school???

if you need a bench under your ass to squat...youre doing it wrong. that kid should have known from the second he lifted it that he couldnt complete the set. but i guess young/dumb is contagious when 15 year old girls are watching.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
That was so dumb it makes me wonder if it was staged? Did you notice too that the lifter stopped, removed his chain, and then tried that lift? That makes me wonder if he was lifting cold and had not warmed up since he had to take his gold off. But, with any luck, Darwinism will weed maroons like this out of the pool.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
LOL Dude couldn't even stand straight with the weight on his back. He looked like a bobble head, just with his body!

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
He probably did do it cold! I didnt even catch that til you said something! I always see kids with no experience trying to max out on their first set. Not even a stretch just walk into the gym and drop 225 on their neck. Idiots i say.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant help but laugh at that. I want to slap all 3 of them especially the "spotter."

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I cant help but laugh at that. I want to slap all 3 of them especially the "spotter."
I think I'd slap the guy squatting. Dude had no place even attempting it. He looked like a bobblehead LOL

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I'd slap the guy squatting. Dude had no place even attempting it. He looked like a bobblehead LOL
LMAO true but a good spotter would be like "no retard you cant handle that much weight" and reracked the weight.

Ok I changed my mind.

The cameraboy deserves a HARD pat on the back.

The kid squatting deserves a slap in the face.

The "spotter" deserves a nut shot.

I think that is fair :yup:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Worst spotter isnt as bad as the worst weightlifter. That kid should be happy he isnt rolling in a wheel chair.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
sketchyyyy... thought it was gunna be funnier... not just a dumb as s white boy being useless

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Don't you guys know? He was doing good-mornings!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Staged, fake, call it what you want but it was an obvious attempt to get views on youtube...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Staged, fake, call it what you want but it was an obvious attempt to get views on youtube...
Ehh Idk kids are pretty dumb lol. I helped coach a wrestling team for 2 years and could definitely see some of them doing stupid stuff like this. Now the fact that they put it on youtube ya that is an attempt to get views.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
If i were there i would be encouraging the spotter to go for 400lbs then the same thing would happen, only quicker and louder with more screaming

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 10
Prince IronMag Labs 2
Anabolics 26
mixedup Anabolics 0
Anabolics 201