What was the first gun you bought

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. 20 gauge


  2. My first gun i have bought was a AR-15, bought it 3 days ago still waiting to get done with the gay background check. Cant wait to get it, this will be my home defense/ target shooting/ hunting rifle

    But I have a .380 pistol, a old .762 rifle and a12 gauge browning light 12 A-5, 20gauge browning citori and a remington .410 pump, all from my dad/grandpa
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    My first gun i have bought was a AR-15, bought it 3 days ago still waiting to get done with the gay background check. Cant wait to get it, this will be my home defense/ target shooting/ hunting rifle

    But I have a .380 pistol, a old .762 rifle and a12 gauge browning light 12 A-5, 20gauge browning citori and a remington .410 pump, all from my dad/grandpa
    unless you live in the country, a rifle is a horrible home defense weapon and irresponsible to use one... you dont need it killing your neighbors as well after tearing through all that drywall.

    Get a larger caliber pistol for that, and pick your ammo wisely for the situation. Effective and safe go hand in hand here. you want stopping power, not penetrating power.

    Shotguns with some bird shot is great for this... then you can always feed some buck and even a slug first in case its not enough so when you get to the last shot you know they arent getting back up.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  4. Magnum 357
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  5. colt 1911 .45
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

    Ha.. who doesnt own one of these cheapo's. Love it because the price was so dirt cheap.. but you couldn't hit Oprah from 10 feet away with it.
    The Historic PES Legend

  7. Mossberg 500 12 guage pump action.

    Love it

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  8. Glock 21 (full size 45)


  9. had to think about it a bit but first one I bought was this

    Coltnavy.jpg

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Ha.. who doesnt own one of these cheapo's. Love it because the price was so dirt cheap.. but you couldn't hit Oprah from 10 feet away with it.
    yeah your right, but for a broke college student buying for the first time, the price was nice....and after some state police training i got pretty good with it.....the glock 45 is a night and day difference though

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    unless you live in the country, a rifle is a horrible home defense weapon and irresponsible to use one... you dont need it killing your neighbors as well after tearing through all that drywall.

    Get a larger caliber pistol for that, and pick your ammo wisely for the situation. Effective and safe go hand in hand here. you want stopping power, not penetrating power.


    Shotguns with some bird shot is great for this... then you can always feed some buck and even a slug first in case its not enough so when you get to the last shot you know they arent getting back up.
    well i happen to live in the country lol.

  12. A hunting rifle BUT my dad and I together got ar15's recently
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Just bought some BCAA's...
    By soseg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 08:26 AM
  2. Never bought from nutraplanet
    By iknowwhoyouar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 07:05 AM
  3. Anyone used/bought E-MAX yet?
    By The Flash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 01:27 PM
  4. My dad bought a used car
    By DazzlinJack in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 01:34 PM
Log in
Log in