is doggcrap coming out with a book?

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
I believe he mentioned it once in a thread but I haven't heard anything about it since. Knowing Dante it was probably a passing thought and one that never got entertained afterwards. lol

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Dante aka Doggcrap is a personal trainer who gets some pretty impressive results. He's also the owner (?) of the Intensmuscle boards.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
S

SUPERMAN0383

Awards
Doesn't he believe in Glutamine too
I believe somewhat in gluatmine. I do not believe it increases recovery and all that great stuff. I've read tons of scientific/medical studies saying it's not even marginally effective. I've used to clean my Androgen receptors and it does clean the amonia out of your body from heavy training, that's all it does. (this is all based on my personal experience and Medical Journals)

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
I believe somewhat in gluatmine. I do not believe it increases recovery and all that great stuff. I've read tons of scientific/medical studies saying it's not even marginally effective. I've used to clean my Androgen receptors and it does clean the amonia out of your body from heavy training, that's all it does. (this is all based on my personal experience and Medical Journals)
I've never read anything about it cleaning androgen receptors. Care to elaborate? Perhaps link us all to any journal articles on the topic?

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
IIRC Doggcrapp also uses a lot higher dose than normal dosing would be... he has had the most impressive physique change I've ever seen... he used to be like 125 or something at 6' if i remember right, and now he's pushing close to 300...
the whole thread/article got into frame-changing and bone growth in response to the muscle increase, etc
he also used a lot of insulin if i recall and that may have something to do with his frame change... one reason i'm thinking of taking igf1 one day

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Actually from what i recall DC doesn't advocate insulin use at all. He does however use pretty high doses of test combined with fina or eq.

B

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you mean it would be beneficial to use for PCT, to clean out and prime the receptors?

I've never heard anything about your androgen receptors being clogged with ammonia.

Don't we already get more than enough glutamine from all of the protein shakes?

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Don't we already get more than enough glutamine from all of the protein shakes?
I'd have a tendancy to believe this too. Especially these days with practically every whey protein powder available being "glutamine enriched". Is there really any use in megadosing glutamine?

B

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd have a tendancy to believe this too. Especially these days with practically every whey protein powder available being "glutamine enriched". Is there really any use in megadosing glutamine?
Aside from making supplement manufacturers rich, of course....

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
thats what i mean; i read DC's little summary on his supplement intake and it involved A LOT of ON's Pro Complex which has quite a bit of glutamine per dose; and he went through like a tub every 4-5 days i think... so he was getting a lot of glutamine...

but i'm pretty sure DC used insulin; I remember clearly someone asking him if he used it often and he replied that yes he did... good luck finding it lol that thread is HUGE

B

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pro Complex is some good stuff--they were giving it out at my gym. I wish I wasn't so cheap--I'd drink a lot of it!

D

Doggcrapp

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bean::Doggcrapp also uses a lot higher dose than normal dosing would be... he has had the most impressive physique change I've ever seen... he used to be like 125 or something at 6' if i remember right, and now he's pushing close to 300...
the whole thread/article got into frame-changing and bone growth in response to the muscle increase, etc
he also used a lot of insulin if i recall and that may have something to do with his frame change... one reason i'm thinking of taking igf1 one day

DC:: Bean I trained clean for 7 years from 137 to 242lbs and used 750-1250mg of T a week after that which would not in my mind be higher than normal doses at all.....there are superheavyweights in California who are up over the 3gram mark a week of T.
I really didnt do too much experimentation with Insulin--tried 8-10Ius of Humalog post workout for a couple 2-3 month bouts with it...and I was already 280 to 300lbs at the time.

ps24eva::is doggcrap coming out with a book?

Bobo::That would be funny.

DC::same old Bobo, just one of those freindly, goodnatured, guys it must be an incredible joy to be around in real life.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
hey DC I'm just tryin to go off info I thought I read :D cant really look it up atm since its blocked at animal's site right?

anyway; glad to see you're still around and livin! :) those fires last year were pretty bad; had to get up through hurricane ivan myself