40 Gigapixel 360º Panorama image

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
It's an adobe file, so basically a larger sized pdf. ctrl + right click, when that's up alt + s, worked for me

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
It's an adobe file, so basically a larger sized pdf. ctrl + right click, when that's up alt + s, worked for me
I'm not getting the same here... right click with or w/o pressing control bring up the same menu, when I hit any key menu goes away.

do you get a save popup or what do you see?

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Snaps, my bad bro, I basically just saved the html link to the website. So after doing some reading it looks like if you have flash mx you can get the image. This would work in theory if you can find the direct link to the image you are trying to capture. Whereas this image is insane. I mean I read the entire source code to the page and can not find anything relating to this picture. What they did was created their own flash program and embedded in into the site. Basically how you can embed a youtube video places, but theirs is a program. So that image technically is a program and there wouldn't be a way to download it completely. If you do want some of the pics from it, just hit prt scrn. Sorry boss, it was late last night

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Snaps, my bad bro, I basically just saved the html link to the website. So after doing some reading it looks like if you have flash mx you can get the image. This would work in theory if you can find the direct link to the image you are trying to capture. Whereas this image is insane. I mean I read the entire source code to the page and can not find anything relating to this picture. What they did was created their own flash program and embedded in into the site. Basically how you can embed a youtube video places, but theirs is a program. So that image technically is a program and there wouldn't be a way to download it completely. If you do want some of the pics from it, just hit prt scrn. Sorry boss, it was late last night
yeah, these guys did something clever with that page, even when saving the page I still cant get a hold of that image