Not sure if I still know anyone around here but I wanted to say hello!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Been a long time since I've really done anything on the boards I used to frequent. I've been training like a maniac since August of last year and I'm taking some time to keep learning so I decided to check in around here. Looks great like it always was! If any of the old timers that I used to know well are still here...Hi!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats up WW7!!! Nice to see you back here and still kicking as usual. :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been a long time since I've really done anything on the boards I used to frequent. I've been training like a maniac since August of last year and I'm taking some time to keep learning so I decided to check in around here. Looks great like it always was! If any of the old timers that I used to know well are still here...Hi!
Sorry, unless you bring back the old avatar with the wink, no one is allowed to talk to you!

Welcome back!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
LOL, now that is some funny stuff. I can't believe you remember that!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome back bro :wave2:

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Welcome WW7! Oregon eh...the wife and I were planning on moving to Portland at one point in time. How ya like Oregon? I have never been but I hear the beer flows freely. I like my microbrews.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Welcome WW7! Oregon eh...the wife and I were planning on moving to Portland at one point in time. How ya like Oregon? I have never been but I hear the beer flows freely. I like my microbrews.
Oregon is great and the beer here is the best in the world. We have so many world class microbrews I never run out of new options.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Maybe this summer we will make a trip out that way. I was actually very bummed out when we (as in my wife) decided to stick around Michigan. I like MI but really enjoy moving places I have never been to and know nobody (as odd as it sounds). Its like a new life! Welcome to AM though!