Glad to be back on the forums - different name

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hello everyone,
I am glad to be back on here, I was a rep for Palo Alto first then on board with Matt and Christine with RPN. Over the past year and a half I got married, had a son and began my career so I have been away for over a year. My old name on here was john123131 but for some reason it will not work so I had to start a new account.

Happy to see alot of familiar people on here, trying to keep up with all of the new companies..

Bobby

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice to have you back Bobby and congrats on all the success's in life.

daave

Awards
Hello everyone,
I am glad to be back on here, I was a rep for Palo Alto first then on board with Matt and Christine with RPN. Over the past year and a half I got married, had a son and began my career so I have been away for over a year. My old name on here was john123131 but for some reason it will not work so I had to start a new account.

Happy to see alot of familiar people on here, trying to keep up with all of the new companies..

Bobby

whats up stranger :D

yea im lurkin

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
whats up stranger :D

yea im lurkin
the ol swamp king.....keepin it swampy down there bruv?...ill email you later, need to catch up

daave

Awards
definitely man... glad everything is going well with you bud. i tried to send you a PM last night, but I dont have enough posts yet to do so :blink: . My old email is de-activated. pm me your email, or ill shoot you a pm after my post count gets higher.