Casey The Punisher

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Watch & Discuss. I will add some info later if nobody else mentions what I have in mind...

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How can you not love this kid! Close to 100,000 likes on his FB page.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See??? There is some good that comes from watching WWE!!! :lol:

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That kid thought he was the Titanic, it turns out Casey was his iceberg.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reminded me of Rampage vs Arona :eek:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That made me smile....ALOT

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No this is upsetting...

not because what the kid did but because of the reaction of he school..

The bigger kid defended himself.. end of story.

From what I heard the bigger kid ended up getting suspended for 2 weeks and the smaller bastard kid only got a warning (not sure how accurate as this is from word of mouth)

Was it excessive? No it was how to thought to handle it and he wasn't bragging or gloating afterwards he simply defended himself and then calmly walked away. Its not like he slammed him and started stomping on his head or slamed him then started showing off talking smack. He slammed him and then walked away. His back was to the wall and the small kid was attacking him.. its self defense end of story

end rant.. :rant:

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On top of that the girl in the video was his friend till the end. She had his back when the bully's friend "pretended" like he was about to do something.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both were suspended for 4 days I believe. Casey will be suspended, as that is typical procedure under typical school law

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Casey was suspended from school, but he received a "promotion" for life and it's tenure.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Casey was suspended from school, but he received a "promotion" for life and it's tenure.
I'm flying there in the morning to personally hand him his *ManCard.

*ManCard, and all related materials copyrighted by ManCard, LLC. Use of the ManCard limited to MEN only. Privileges may be revoked at any time for unmanly behavior. For terms and conditions, please contact your local ManCard representative. ManCard - because you got ballz and know how to use 'em.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I'm flying there in the morning to personally hand him his *ManCard.

*ManCard, and all related materials copyrighted by ManCard, LLC. Use of the ManCard limited to MEN only. Privileges may be revoked at any time for unmanly behavior. For terms and conditions, please contact your local ManCard representative. ManCard - because you got ballz and know how to use 'em.
LMAO

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established