First time I've cried in a long time today

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
Today sucked, one of my friends died Fri morning from cardiac arrest, 37 years old. Guy never smoked or drank, picture of health. So today I went to the viewing. Pretty ****ing tough to have his 3 little kids looking up at you crying and hugging them telling them what a great guy their dad was. If any of you have kids please just do me this one favor. Maybe next time instead of spending that extra few hundred bucks on gear or GH, take your children someplace. And maybe one day instead of putting the gym and food before everything, take the day off and spend it with your family. Thanks for listening to me, I feel better

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Today sucked, one of my friends died Fri morning from cardiac arrest, 37 years old. Guy never smoked or drank, picture of health. So today I went to the viewing. Pretty ****ing tough to have his 3 little kids looking up at you crying and hugging them telling them what a great guy their dad was. If any of you have kids please just do me this one favor. Maybe next time instead of spending that extra few hundred bucks on gear or GH, take your children someplace. And maybe one day instead of putting the gym and food before everything, take the day off and spend it with your family. Thanks for listening to me, I feel better
Wow, very inspiring post. Bless that family.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear bro.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Very Tragic. I'm sorry to hear about your friend. 50 is too young, 37 is tragic.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well said man. Very sorry to hear about the loss of a good friend at such a young age. Very tragic...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My condolences go out to you, the family, and everyone involved. It's very tough when someone goes so suddenly, especially at an early age. As a dad myself, I'm in the gym trying to make myself healthier so that I can be here longer for my little girl. But sometimes, things just aren't in the cards. Live life to the fullest, no matter what you do, and always treat each day as a gift.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sorry for your loss.I def agree in making the most of the time you have with your kids taking days off from the gym,work etc to do special things.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's always heartbreaking to hear something like that. I'm sorry for your loss, man. My prayers will go out to that family and those kids. It's sad that it can take a tragedy to open our eyes, sometimes, but it's definitely something to make you stop and take a second thought on your priorities in life.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Truely an inspiring post! You sure hit the nail there for alot of guys out there! I sure try and spend every hour that I can with my son, it's actually the best time of the day!!

My best wishes to you and your friends family!

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about this. Its good to vent about unfortunate events like this. I try to keep in touch with my family and friends as much as possible. Makes you realize to not take the day for granted. I realized this when stationed overseas and lost many good friends that stood by my left and right. My prayers go out to you and the family.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for your loss and that of his family. G-Bless.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn sorry to hear about your loss bro .. I'm still pretty young and 3-4yrs away from having kids .. But I hear ya, I would always put family first .. Sometimes we don't realize what we have until we lose that special person/ thing

Stay strong bro

4evathrowed

Awards
Sorry to hear that I hope things get better for you and his family.And good advice cause one day your hear and the next your gone.So cherish it with the people you love.